JPHiP Radio (47/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Beat Crusaders - Love Potion no.9

Author Topic: PomPom's OSs [Little Monster] November 5  (Read 11436 times)

Offline khryz0421

• Member+
  • boredom
Re: PomPom's Oneshots [NEW: Pure Thievery] Nov 28
« Reply #60 on: November 28, 2011, 08:24:27 AM »
nice fic ..^^ :thumbsup :thumbsup

please pm me the perv version ...

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #61 on: November 28, 2011, 10:58:09 AM »
Oh a guard/thief relationship hehehe
I need to read the other version x)

Offline RenaChii

• Member+
« Reply #62 on: November 28, 2011, 12:18:43 PM »
Please let me read the other version too~

Offline blackstar

« Reply #63 on: November 28, 2011, 01:51:04 PM »
Can you pm it to me too  :heart:

Offline HashirePomeranian

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #64 on: November 28, 2011, 07:26:56 PM »
@kira stop giving people the wrong idea! it's finished! done! fini! kaput!! there's no more!!!
glad you like it though :lol:

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR AN UPDATE FROM YOU! ;A; FOR YEARS!
FROM ME??? Really???? Since when?? LOL you mean my one shots?
Glad you liked it though!! :)
btw, my 2nd OS on the 2nd page of this fic has the same pairing, but that one's more of a long perv than an actual story

@badsaints thank you!! yeah, i've only seen one fic with this pairing aside from mine
not that i actually believe in the pairing in real life, but when i write them, i imagine it more like they're the ones acting as the characters in the story :D

@ everyone who requested it, you've been PMed!
« Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 09:50:36 PM by HashirePomeranian »

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #65 on: November 28, 2011, 10:35:57 PM »
No there is more! (I can always be wishing)

Come on, you left it hanging enough that if you want you can make a part 2 keke
There is potential for this one, maybe when you get a bit further with your other ones
we can do some more evil plotting bwahahahahha......

come on Pommie step it up! oh wait maybe after your exams, those are coming up too....
don't want to be responsible for your crappy marks if that's what you are getting  :P

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #66 on: November 29, 2011, 02:55:23 AM »
Not gonna happen anytime in the near future! If ever...
Speakin of which... I was sposed to do a 2nd part to that CenNezu OS huh? Maybe if kira helps me with the story i can do that bc i have no idea how to continue it on my own

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #67 on: November 29, 2011, 03:12:04 AM »
on which one? part2 for this or the CenNezu OS?

Didn't know there was suppose to be a part2 for the CenNezu OS and tbh I have no ideas for your SaeRena OS... yet
 :twisted:

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #68 on: November 29, 2011, 05:15:29 AM »
Can you pm me as well.. thanks

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #69 on: November 29, 2011, 12:36:25 PM »
Heeee? Is there another version of this?! "could you pretty please pm it"?

Wow the feeling of reading this feels like a book that I've recently read
(it's about the future with this kid of atmosphere)

when I saw the picture and reading this:

After chuckling at their offhanded wave and subsequent disappearance around the narrow street corners, I leaned back against the rusted metal of the barred off stairwell and cast my eyes over the city. This place was one of the first inhabited areas in the region, but its bustling growth soon stopped when nearby cities were constructed. Naturally, the wealthy left for improved living spaces, and before long, the once tidy streets turned into nothing more than colorfully painted slums. As time went on, the fading and peeling paints of the city started to grow repulsive even to the remaining inhabitants. The moss and weeds began to climb across the buildings and streets, leaving a lingering smell of rust and mildew that made people queasy.  In the end, only those who truly couldn’t afford to relocate stayed. Most left for the prim urban city that spread across the nearby horizon.

So detailed! I can see it in front of me!

Thank you for this awesome oneshot with Rena&Sae

:kneelbow:

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #70 on: November 30, 2011, 11:48:27 AM »
^thank you! I really like that kind of setting as well.
but yeah, the other version...well it's not so much a version, it just has one added part to it haha

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #71 on: November 30, 2011, 02:08:35 PM »
Oh my gosh  :mon bleed2: the other version was
* be right back wiping off the liquid from my nose.

Ehrrm! So now where were we? Yeah right thank you again for this cool "urban" oneshot.

Arigatou!  :gmon hi:

Offline pocchan

« Reply #72 on: December 11, 2011, 09:10:50 AM »
I'm new to this forum but I wanna read it too. Please pm me. Thanks

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #73 on: January 19, 2012, 12:41:02 AM »

Homes is Where the Heart Lies

Travel.
Some consider it a reward. Some consider it an annoyance.

As for me, travel has been my life since I was born 18 years ago.
My name is Matsui Jurina, and I was born in the rural hills of Germany when the plane my parents rode made a pit stop for my grand entrance into the world. And since then I have never associated a single place in the world as ‘home’. Of course, I know that I’m technically Japanese, but I’ve spent as much time in Japan as I have in Africa. So as far as I know, I could just as well be African.

My parents are avid travelers who make a living publishing some of the most respectable travel and nature magazines in the world. And while most people would try to settle down once they have a kid, that idea never even crossed their minds. I’ve been all over the world. Set foot in every continent by the time I was five. Three if you don’t count Antarctica.

And while I’m more than accustomed to having fleeting friendships and relationships, I had a sudden thought blossom recently.

Out of 6.8 billion people in the world…

How do I find the one?

Out of all the people I’ve brushed shoulders with, how am I supposed to tell who the right person is?
What if I passed them years ago? What if I walked past them yesterday, and that was the sole chance I’d ever have to find them?

As I sat under the tree of Tuscany’s hilly countryside, contemplating with a frown on my face, I somehow didn’t notice someone walking up beside me.

“Why the frown in such a beautiful place?” She asked, crimson red one piece blowing in the wind.

“Oh. Haha, I guess I just got carried away in my thoughts.” I answered, looking up with a smile.

“A penny for your thoughts?” She asked while brushing a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

“Well…it’s pretty silly, so don’t laugh, ok?” I warned. “Out of the billions of people in the world, how do you find the one person who’s perfect for you?”

“Hmm…I think that’s something that you’ll just have to leave to fate. Things usually have a way of working out, one way or another.”

“I see.”

“Are you feeling lonely?” She asked with a small tilt of her head.

What marksmanship…bullseye.
Ah, the curse of a globe trotting nature. I may have friends all over the world, but I only get to see them once a year or two, and that’s if they still remember me. Yet if I try to stay in one place, I feel like I’ve been shackled to the ocean floor. But the one thing that carries across all cultures? Love. And if you have that one person, no matter where you are, you’re home. The place I’ve been searching for all these years.

“You’re pretty observant.” I commented as she swept the back of her dress under to sit beside me.

“Want to be friends? My name’s Matsui Rena.”

-------

And that was how it began.

Little did I expect to meet a fellow Japanese in the Italian countryside, especially one who shared my last name. I learned that she was studying in Italy at the moment and had come out to the country for a weekend getaway. For the next two weeks, we spent a ton of time together, eating, talking, and just wandering. The more I found out about her, the more interested in her I became. For such a clean and pretty girl, I wouldn’t have expected her to be obsessed with anime. Or like rock music. Or sometimes be subtly seductive, whether she notices it herself or not.

One night when we were aimlessly strolling down the city streets, this feeling of realization suddenly burst in my chest.
I liked her. A lot.
The way she talks. Her smile. Her hate of her own forehead. The way she walks. The light touches on my arm when she’s trying to get my attention.
I loved it all, and I most definitely wasn’t going to let her disappear off my radar like some of my friends had. So when we parted ways two weeks later, I made sure to exchange every piece of contact information manageable. I even got her address in Japan just in case.

--------

I played with the idea of just having a crush on her at first, but then I realized that I thought about her every single day. I missed her. And I almost never missed anything. No matter where I went for the next couple months, my heart yearned to return to Italy. To Rena.

And of course, I did. I would come to visit her at least once every two months. Any longer than that and I would feel drained of my life. And every single time I saw her, I felt myself falling deeper and deeper in love with her.

When she got her degree and moved back to Japan, I could finally confirm the feelings in my heart.
Italy, while still just as beautiful, didn't hold that same warmth anymore. Japan did.
And I began returning there so often, that my parents thought some kind of ancestral calling was beckoning me.

But it wasn’t Japan itself.
It was Rena.

---------

“Hey, I didn’t know you were in the country!” She came running out of her apartment, wrapping me in a tight hug.

“Yeah, I missed you!” I answered while returning the hug. When I’m with her, I’m like a battery recharging. Her warmth, her smell, her touch. I can’t live without it. That’s why I’m gonna tell her tonight.

“Ne, I have something to tell you.”
“Ne, I have something to tell you.”

We both blurted out at the same time, before bursting into laughter.

“Okay okay, you first.” I insisted after we finally calmed down.

“Jurina, I…” She started in a nervous tone, face already turning pink.

“I think I l-like somebody…love, in fact.” She continued in embarrassment. Little did she know that my heart nearly stopped at the revelation. I had a slight hope that she would return my feelings, but I didn’t expect her to confess to me first!

“And…it’s a girl I like.” She added while peeking at me through her bangs. “Does that…bother you?”

“Of course not. Shouldn’t you know me better than that?” I returned with a smile that hid my rattling nerves. She’s the one for me. I’m sure of it.

“Really?”

I nod before she throws her arms around my neck, nearly squeezing the life out of me.

But then there was more.

“Her name is Furukawa Airi. I want you to meet her.”

“…”

“Jurina?” She pulled back to look at me when no response came.

“I…I’m happy for you.” Faking a grin, I pulled her back into my arms to hide my breaking facial expressions until they were under control again.

“How’s tomorrow then?”

“Sure! Now get to bed, you! I’ll see you tomorrow.”

For the next few hours, I didn’t budge from the area in front of her apartment building. No matter how hard I tried, the tears wouldn’t stop falling and the most painful feelings were thrashing around inside my chest.

But I held onto the tiniest shred of hope I had. Maybe her feelings were unrequited. I would still be able to win her back after that, right?

But that light got snuffed the next day.
Airi was a nice girl, and she shared a ton of Rena’s hobbies. Even though it was supposed to be a group outing, I somehow ended up feeling like the third wheel.
That night, the two of them made it clear that they both felt the same way, and I was left to the side watching the one girl meant for me slip out of my grasp.

As the days, months, and years passed, they only grew closer and closer.
But my feelings never died. Every time I returned home, a bigger hole would be ripped into my heart.

So I made my decision.

“Hey Rena, you know what day it is?” I asked after suddenly calling her out one day.

“Hm? I don’t know.”

“Four years ago, we met this day in Tuscany, remember?”

“Ooohhhhhh!! I’m sorry I forgot! Why? What’s up?” She asked with a curious tilt of her head, just like she did that day on the hill.

“Remember what you told me? That everything has a way of working out?”

“Yeah.”

“I just wanted to thank you for that. And for all the time we shared together.”

“…Are you going somewhere?”

“Yeah. I just want to let you know that…”I whispered into her ear after wrapping my arms around her waist. “You’re the one for me.”

-----------

Since then, I have never seen her again. Numerous phone calls from her came in at first, but I ignored them all. And with the matter of time, they began dying off until they stopped completely.

But as long as she’s happy, I’ll be content.
I’ll just stay here under the shade of this tree.

Because as long as I have my memories, Rena will always be by my side here.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 11:44:09 AM by HashirePomeranian »

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #74 on: January 19, 2012, 12:41:51 AM »
~On HOLD~

Ohhhhhhh You made me wait so long and wouldn't tell me what its about =(

Interesting play out for the story, I'm not sure if I can get use to seeing such short updates from you HAHA
If only Jurina spoke up earlier when they first met then maybe she would've had a chance but then there really
isn't "if's" in life. Plus Rena is happy with Airin and I hope Rena doesn't feel too bad about what Jurina said
in the end.

I guess in the end Jurina just continue to roam the world like a free spirit, maybe eventually she can find someone else  :P

See this is a proper comments, notice how much longer it is compare to yours!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA
MISLEADING TITLE! THIS ISN'T WMATSUI  :P

~imo_K

« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 12:57:12 AM by immortal_K »

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: PomPom's Oneshots [Home Is Where The Heart Lies] Jan.19 (WMATSUI)
« Reply #75 on: January 19, 2012, 01:10:55 AM »
^YOURS SAID SAEYUKI AND THEY ALL DIED!!

Offline WinterAir

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #76 on: January 19, 2012, 01:11:30 AM »
^ LOL ditto! IKR! Kira is the one that mislead us... lol her 2nd saeyuki OS was totally... trolling us >.> killing of yukirin and making sae such a bad guy?... lol but i guess her first one made up for it...

LOL i got scammed too! i thought this was WMatsuai(kira told me it was gonna be WMatsui too)... welll this kinda is...
I was hoping to get a bit of break from all the Renirin on G+ lately... but I guess RenAirin pulled you in too?
this story is so... romantic!! totally loved the setting you chose for them! and Jurina being born in such a family and in this surrounding serious added to her character! lol kinda resembles the real Juri too! LOL in the end i guess this is a kinda happy ending =) but then back in reality... we know Rena get's both ;) haha Great story! Really like how this is set up, so it'd be great if theirs more stories in the future with this similar feeling! Really fresh read since i haven't read anything like this in the section yet. Can't wait for more~ keke

lol just comments on some sections xD
And I began returning there so often, that my parents thought some kind of ancestral calling was beckoning me.

But it wasn’t Japan itself.
It was Rena.
=) home is where the heart is~ this is so cute!!! keke i can imagine kinda a little juri puppy... following rena...

But then there was more.

“Her name is Furukawa Airi. I want you to meet her.”

“…”
LOL OWNED! Airin beat you! xP LOL haha sigh poor jurina

As the days, months, and years passed, they only grew closer and closer.
But my feelings never died. Every time I tried returned home, a bigger hole would be ripped into my heart.
>< i guess she still called 'Rena' home since... she still held strong feelings for her! if only Jurina could find a new home...

But as long as she’s happy, I’ll be content.
I’ll just stay here under the shade of this tree.
lol my last thought here... is Jurina homeless now?... Dx

Oneshot so good~~

sidenote: i realized my comments on any of your other OS/fics... are a lot calmer compared to whenever i comment on GoR... >.> man the things saeyuki do to me lol
« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 01:18:21 AM by WinterAir »

Offline gekikarabuACE

• Member+
« Reply #77 on: January 19, 2012, 01:17:22 AM »
Thank goodness I stumbled into this thread.
I like your one-shots. They're simple, but nicely written.
Pure Thievery gave me the fuzzies, but this one just broke my heart.
WMatsui can't be dying! It just can't! :(

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #78 on: January 19, 2012, 02:09:52 AM »
See Pommie I told you the mortal totally loves your work better then mine look at that long comment =O
Plus my OS was saeyuki because there is still the first one that makes it SaeYuki =P

Wait so now that you wrote your own WMatsui do I still have to write one where no one dies?

Offline xXWompieXx

« Reply #79 on: January 19, 2012, 04:16:01 AM »
Hey!! I just recently starting reading your Oneshots and I got to say I really like them. AMAZING!!!

I don't have access to the other perv section so could you PM me it?

JPHiP Radio (47/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Beat Crusaders - Love Potion no.9