JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Happiness - REWIND

Author Topic: One-shot/Drabble dump (?) "I'll always be by your side." pt.1 [KojiYuu] 8/25  (Read 13181 times)

Offline leftielove

Re: One-shot/Drabble dump (?) Untitled [AtsuMina] 8/21
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2011, 09:54:41 AM »
Ahhh, it's definitely too short. If I were a diabetic this would surely be my dose of sugar for the day. Keep up the great work!

Flean

Re: One-shot/Drabble dump (?) Untitled [AtsuMina] 8/21
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2011, 10:48:29 AM »
short and nice...  :twothumbs

Offline Chibbz

"I'll always be by your side." pt.1

On the balcony of the fifteenth floor of a twenty story high building, sat a girl no older than eighteen. She stared at the scenery below her, wishing

she could jump, but knowing it would do nothing to erase what had happened.  Her legs dangled through the openings of the gate that acted as a

fence between life and death.

She pulled out her phone and toyed with the feather that hung at the very end of her phone’s strap. Her eyes landed on the dark red spots that

stained the feather. Her grip on the feather tightened as she recalled how it found its way into her hands and how it took away the only person that

mattered to her.

“Nyan-Nyan!” a small brunette shouted as she entered the classroom, waving a rolled up paper in the air. Haruna turned her head towards the girl

and motioned her to quiet down. The girl pouted while making her way towards her. The paper the girl held in her hands was placed onto Haruna’s

desk for her to look at. Haruna tilted her head, wondering what exactly the small girl wanted her to see. All she saw was a bunch of ads and none

of them seemed important.

“Yuu-chan, what exactly am I supposed to be looking at?” she asked.

“Look here!” Yuko pointed at the middle of the paper excitedly.

Haruna took a quick look at the section that Yuko pointed out. The ad mentioned something about auditions for some girl group that some guy

wanted to create.

“You should definitely try out.”   

“You know I don’t have time for that!” Haruna shouted at her, crumpling the paper that was on her desk.

Haruna didn’t like it when Yuko meddled in her life. She hated how the small girl always looked out for her and the only thing Haruna could do is

make her worry even more. She loved the girl, but there was just too many things stopping her from accepting it. Haruna grabbed her bag and

made her way towards the door.

Yuko reacted quickly and grabbed Haruna’s arm.

“Nya-“

“If you’re doing this for me, then stop!” Haruna felt Yuko’s hold on her loosen a bit. She saw the hurt in the small girl’s eyes as the words

continued to sink in.

“Just leave me alone.” She pulled her arm out of Yuko’s hold and barged out of the classroom, her tears already spilling.

Yuko swallowed hard, her jaw taut, fists clenched. There was no way she was going to leave her alone, not when she was all Haruna had left.

It was 4am when the remaining customers were finally dragged out of the hostess club that Haruna worked in. She was quite popular among their

clientele so it was normal for her to stay until closing hour. She knew her job wasn’t something she should be proud of, but the wad of cash she

received at the end of the day begged to differ. She needed the money and catering to the needs of some drunken men was the quickest way for

her to get it.

Her boss knew she was a minor, but she had taken her in due to her impeccable hosting skill. She had acquired a fake ID for the girl in case she

ever needed one and when it came to paying her, the money was always paid upfront, in cash so it was never a problem.

“Your little girlfriend is here,” her boss whispered to her as she handed her an envelope full of money.

“She’s not my girlfriend…” Haruna replied, counting the money in the envelope before stuffing it into her bag.

“Well she sure acts like she is.” Her boss peaked through the curtains that hid two girls from view before turning back to her, “Anyway, you better

hurry up. Mee-tan seems to be having a little too much fun in there.”

Haruna narrowed her eyes at her boss before making her way passed the curtains. Inside she found Mee-tan straddling Yuko and attempting to

give her a kiss. Yuko on the other-hand was covering her face with a notebook that she had been studying from before Mee-tan decided to harass

her.

“Nyan Nyan!” Yuko called out the moment she noticed the tall girl walk in.

“Get her off of me, please. She reeks of alcohol.” She covered her nose with her notebook, attempting to block out the stench that the older

woman on top of her was emitting.

“Mee-tan, off.” Haruna commanded as she walked over to the two and grabbed Mee-tan by the collar. The older woman reluctantly removed

herself from Yuko and stormed off to find another victim.

Haruna sighed at the familiar situation and proceeded to make her way towards her locker, pulling out a shirt before removing the dress she had

donned for that night.

“She-I-“ Yuko struggled to find the right words to explain what had happened, but it was hard when the girl she was trying to explain herself to was

removing her clothing right in front of her.

“Stop staring.”

Yuko quickly pulled up her notebook in front of her, blocking out her view of Haruna and hiding her own reddening face.

“What’re you doing here anyway?” Haruna asked as she took Yuko’s notebook into her hands and started flipping through the pages.

“No reason.” Yuko reached over and took back her notebook, stuffing it into her bag before taking Haruna’s hand into her own.

“Let’s go.”

Haruna grabbed her bag and followed behind Yuko, her eyes never leaving their entwined hands.

“Yuu-chan,” Haruna whispered, her fingers lightly brushing away the stray hairs that adorned the small girl’s face.

“Hmm?” Yuko replied, attempting to stay awake for just a little longer.

“I’m sorry.” Haruna cried, burying her face into the crook of Yuko’s neck.

Yuko pulled Haruna closer and stroked the girl’s hair affectionately.

“Please don’t…”

Yuko stopped her actions, thinking Haruna didn’t like it.

“Please don’t leave me alone.”

Yuko smiled at the girl that had fallen asleep in her arms.

“That shouldn’t be difficult,” she spoke, her lips lightly pressing onto Haruna’s forehead, “or haven’t you noticed? I’ve always been by your side

and I don’t plan on leaving anytime soon.”

————————————————————————————————

TBC

I decided to split it into two parts only because this seemed like a good spot to end a “happy” fic, I guess? It can be read on it’s own if you remove

the opening, I think. Then again, I could be wrong.

Offline Arakawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
Well I like it so far ^____^

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
Wow....nice story
Yah, the opening is kinda sad, lonely and emo...NyanNyan emo :P
I wonder what happened?Why does NyanNyan want to jump ofF from her apartment?

Yuko will always, always be by your side NyanNyan! She'll never leave you :P
update soon

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
Quote from: Chibbz
She pulled out her phone and toyed with the feather that hung at the very end of her phone’s strap. Her eyes landed on the dark red spots that

stained the feather. Her grip on the feather tightened as she recalled how it found its way into her hands and how it took away the only person that

mattered to her.

is it going to be a sad ending??  :cry: :cry: :cry:

nice story..please update the next part..

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: One-shot/Drabble dump (?) "I'll always be by your side." pt.1 [KojiYuu] 8/25
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2011, 08:52:48 AM »
Yuko is so kind

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: One-shot/Drabble dump (?) "I'll always be by your side." pt.1 [KojiYuu] 8/25
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2011, 08:03:11 AM »
awww happy ending please... yuko kidness aww

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2011, 07:43:03 AM »
please update soon!! My yuko is soo kind..  :)

KOJIYUU  :wub: :wub:

please update soon!!  :bow:

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i love Akb48 and Maeda Atsuko ❤ kojiyuu/atsuyuu
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2012, 10:32:48 AM »
Please update soon!!! The irreplacable was cute!! Please make more kojiyuu fics!!

Silent reader for now

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i love Akb48 and Maeda Atsuko ❤ kojiyuu/atsuyuu
Chibbz update pleasee!! Need the part II

Silent reader for now

Offline yuuyu

• ecchi
  • Member+
Is something bad going to happen in the future?
Wait...
Is Yuko an...

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Happiness - REWIND