JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tsuchiya Anna - Crazy World

Author Topic: Forbidden Pair; Special Shot IV "WMatsui Special"  (Read 30767 times)

Offline akinyan

• Mini-Meetan
  • Member+
  • I think I'm a little tipsy~
Forbidden Pair; Special Shot IV "WMatsui Special"
« on: August 27, 2011, 03:17:44 PM »
Current Shots

I'm sorry if this story would suck eggs... I... I... I'M BAD AT THIS!!  :OMG:
Forgive me, Mother, Father, I have failed you!!  :fainted:

I'm Sorry

When I transferred to another school for the fifth time, I had a sour expression plastered on my face. At first, I hated how I was always transferred from one school to another. But after meeting you, all of my words flipped upside down… It felt as though everything happened as a reason. A reason so I could meet you.

The world was cruel though, to me, especially. I knew more than anyone else in the world that you were the one I loved. That from the very first time I laid my eyes on you, my heart immediately became yours. I knew all of that but…

Even with that said, the only thing I could do was to watch you from afar. There are times where I would try approaching you, but each step I take would only raise my heart’s beat. And before I know it, I would be running away.

It was pitiful of me.

But what can I do? Even if I befriended you, even if I told you I loved you, even if I shout to the world all of my feelings towards you… It’s not like we can be together…

We can’t be together…

It’s impossible for us to be so…

Even kids would know that…

We’re both girls, after all.

-

My feelings for you started when you first began a conversation with me. It was still my first week in this school back then, and as a transfer student, I had no friends at that time. But then you came. You came and talked to me as though you’ve already known me for a long time. You threw short jokes and made me laugh until I let out a tear. You sat by my side and told me that I would be fine.

I wasn’t sure of those feelings back then. For my 17 years of life, I have never experience something teenage girls call ‘Love’. I thought back then that my heart was only pounding wildly out of happiness. But after talking these feelings out to my mother, she said that I might be in love… In love with someone like you… In love with someone of the same gender as me.

Mother didn’t say anything about it after finding out that the person I’ve been talking to her about was you. Instead, she gave me a sincere smile and told me that she would love to meet you someday. That from my story, she could tell that you were a nice girl. And I, for one, agree to that wholly.

And then, our second conversation turned out to be our last...

A club was a must in the school. And knowing that the only thing I’m good at was drawing, I decided to join the Arts club. Joining ones that involved physical activities would kill me, after all. My stamina was way below everyone else’s, and sure enough, my strength was nothing more than an average girl’s.

It took me awhile to find the room for the club, but after I found it, the first person who greeted me was you.

“Welcome.” You said to me with a smile as soon as I opened the door. “Ah, it’s you! I knew we would meet again someday.”  As usual, your bluntness never failed to surprise me- It even made my heart skip a beat and made my face turn to red. “Are you here to join the club?”

I simply gave a nod in response; my heart wouldn’t stop itself from beating wildly. As though it wanted to jump out from my chest, “Is… Is it alright if I do?” I cleared my throat. Deep down, I was wishing desperately that you would say yes. I thought that my whole world would fall apart if you’d say no. And so, quietly, I kept on praying.

“I don’t see why not.” You kept your smile on. To me, it seemed like it was the best smile I’ve ever seen, to me, it was the brightest star out of the others within the dark sky. And the fact that you said yes made it even brighter. “Oh, I almost forgot. My name is Kashiwagi Yuki; I’m the president of this club. There are two more members here. Matsui Rena and Matsui Jurina, but both of them are currently in their cleaning duty... Hopefully, they’ll come by later.”

“Watanabe Mayu… I look forward in meeting the other members.” I smiled back.

“Say, Watanabe-san, if you don’t mind, why don’t you draw something for me and show me how good you are?” With your smile still plastered on your face, you gave me one of the sketchpads placed neatly on the table and a mechanical pencil. Gesturing me to draw on it afterward.

“Eh? But I’m only good at drawing anime chara-“

“Even so, please draw!”

My brows furrowed down to the middle, with it leaving in an instant as soon as I saw you with a frown on. It was too adorable that my hand immediately picked the pencil up and began sketching on the sketchpad. It even took me awhile until I finally noticed what I was doing- What I was drawing- Rather, who…

The fact that you were actually sitting down beside me and watching me as I draw made my heart beat fast, but this time, calmer than earlier. And just like my heart, my hand began to shake lightly.

“You’re really good at drawing, Watanabe-san.” Your compliment only made my heart beat even faster. It’s as though your words were soaked with spells that were bound to capture my heart any time. I was at loss for words. I was this in love. And yet, I can’t even say it to you. You were so close to me, yet I wasn’t able to say those three words.

“Ah, no… I’m still a beginner when it comes to this…” I managed to utter out before my head dropped itself down. I had to hide it. I had to hide my blush; I had to hide my urge to cry. I had to hide my feelings. For I knew that telling you I loved you ever since our first meeting, that I have been watching you from afar ever since then, would only ruin our friendship.

A relationship only has two ending, anyway.

It’s either you marry with that person…

… Or you break up.

With that in mind, even if we were to miraculously date each other, our ending is bound to be the latter one. It was yet another cruelty fate has put me into. And whether I like it or not, the only thing I can do is to accept it. To accept the fact that you and I were not meant to be.

“May I ask who this is in the drawing?” My whole world stopped. What was I supposed to answer? My drawing was far too different from reality. It had wings. It had a halo. It was an angel, an angel with a hair coated with the shade of black, and a skin covered with the tone of porcelain. Lying about who it was would, without a doubt, cut me deep inside. That was one of my odd flaws. Even though it’s only a drawing, I can’t lie about it.

Especially since in that drawing, I poured all of my heart in it; all of my feelings, all of my desires, and all of my admiration to you. That’s right. My drawing was all about you. An angel who suddenly came to my aid when I was alone, when I had no one to talk to, and an angel who taught me that everything would be alright.

“It’s an angel.” I smiled after I gave my answer. But even though I was already satisfied with that vague answer of mine, my thoughts continued on voicing out my feelings. “An angel who helped me not too long ago” I was beginning to panic inwardly. I wanted to run away. But my body wouldn’t move. “An angel named Kashiwagi Yuki.”

Your stare felt as though it was stabbing daggers right through my heart. It hurt. I wanted to cry.

Say…

You must be thinking I’m weird now, yes? That’s alright. I was simply answering your question. If you will come to hate me for my answer then that’s alright, I’ll accept it.

I’m sorry…

I can’t see anything clearly anymore. My vision was already blurry from the tears that had gathered around my eyes. Why am I crying, anyway? I’m putting on a smile, yet small trails of tears wouldn’t stop itself from dropping down for my eyes. That’s weird. This is weird. Everything’s too weird. My feelings, my tears, everything.

“Watanabe… san…?” Your voice echoed throughout my mind.

“I’m sorry. I…” I’m already at my limit. I can’t do this anymore. I can’t keep my feelings inside me anymore. Being near you was like planting a bomb inside me. It feels as though any time now, I’m going to burst. Burst into tears while crying out loudly. Like a new born baby, or even worst than that. “I don’t think I’ll be joining this club after all.” I bowed my head down before turning around, quickly dragging my feet outside as I opened the door before me.

“Watanabe-san, wait!”

I could still hear your voice from the room. Still, I continued on running.

I’m sorry…

I’m sorry for being a wimp…

I’m sorry for being scared of rejection…

I’m sorry…

If only I was born as a man, then this wouldn’t have happened.

If only I was born as a man, then maybe,

Just maybe…

The two of us would have been happier.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 06:01:09 PM by akinyan »

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
Re: Forbidden Pair. [Oneshot collection] "I'm Sorry" (MaYuki)
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2011, 04:19:24 PM »
why you make me saaaaaaad?  :cry:
please update soon :thumbsup
i need a happy ending or a happy anything!  :banghead:
it's not bad..I LIKE IT... EXCEPT FOR THE FACT THAT MADE ME SAD..! :smhid

Offline MESS

• あらあら···
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2011, 05:25:25 PM »
....  :ptam-hbk: :ptam-cry: mayuyu!!
-KASHIWAGI YUKI(aka MOTHER)x WATANABE MAYU(aka DAUGHTER)=MAYUKI(aka YURICEST)-
-WMATSUI&CHURIAIRIN [vs] RENAIRIN&CHURIJURI-
-SUPPORTING TWINTOWERS LOVE(TEAM K & A)-
-ATSUMINA ETERNAL LOVE···(I'M LOOKIN' FORWARD TO THE WEDDING' DAY)-
-KUMIYURI,BECAUSE BAKA KINGDOM NEEDS A KING(KUUMIN)& QUEEN(YURIA PEACE)-
-GOMAYUKKO···'CAUSE YUKKO NEEDS HER GOMATAN···-
-RUMIZUKI=ANIMAL LOVE(KATSUO x PANDA)-
-SHAWAKARIN(UAHAHAHAHAHA···!!MY DEAR SHAWAKO-CHAN NEEDS A SEXY GIRL)-

Offline kaizoku_gal

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ヽ(´・ω・`)ノ
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2011, 06:22:35 PM »
I like this! Mayuki!  :heart:
Though it's kinda sad... LOL 

Follow me on tumblr!  http://haaatochun.tumblr.com/

Offline pattinium

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2011, 06:56:15 PM »
The end ?? T-T
Oh my.... So saddd but it's a good story...
I just hope that may be.. just may be Yuki feels the same way as Mayu.. oh please....

Offline ShibuyaDokiDoki

• (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am the SPARKLE KING~!
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2011, 10:27:51 PM »
(Q ~ Q) whut... whut.... GIVE ME A BUCKET FOR MY CREYS *crys*

Would you like to continue? 8D

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2011, 12:00:11 AM »
T_T poor Mayuyu! Yukirin! Why didn't you run after her?!!

Offline akinyan

• Mini-Meetan
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2011, 07:23:30 AM »
I... I... I'll try making a continuation of the MaYuki after this, okay?
Because you see... I'm not that good with happy endings...
I was planning on ending it there. D: You know, sad endings....

Sad ones like this! >:D

This time, it's SaeYaka.

As Expected

The two of us were inseparable; no matter where we were, how tired we were, or who we were with, we would still continue on talking about each other. We would send mails with each other, call each other. We were like kids who finally found a toy after hours of searching. We were like siblings; we were like partners in crimes. We even go as far as calling each other's parents 'Mom' and 'Dad'. We were that close. We loved each other that much...

But our love has its limitations...

We can only love each other as friends, or at least that's what I thought.

It would be better if we would stay as friends,

Even though my love for you was more than for a friend, more than that of a sister's, more than myself... The only thing I can do is to hide it in my chest.

I decided all of this after that happened...

After all of my strength shattered into pieces...

After that day... On Valentine's...

-

When the month of February came, I decided to myself that I would finally tell you all of my feelings. I thought that it would be the perfect time for confessing my feelings to you. I was scared of rejection at first; I was scared that doing this might only break our friendship. But I can’t continue on lying to myself anymore. I knew that I was almost at my limit. So I thought; before that happens, I have to make a move.

Who would have thought that doing that would only break my heart into pieces?

There I was, trying to be a strong girl…

There I was, planning to tell you my feelings…

And yet, before I could even approach you, I already knew what your answer to my question was going to be…

I prepared everything for that day; I wanted to make it special for you, for me… for the two of us. I didn’t care about the fact that we were both girls anymore. As long as I have you by my side, as long as I can see your smile everyday, as long as I’m the reason behind your smile, then everything would be alright. Everything will be just fine… That’s what I hoped for… That’s what I thought back then….

That’s what I wished for…

But that was naïve of me…

“Sayaka, are you really going to do it…?” A friend of mine, Oshima Yuko, said as she looked up at me with a clear worried look on her face. I smiled at her in response, nodding my head a little. “Well, I won’t stop you or anything… Just… Do your best, Sayaka.” She smiled back to me, showing her dimples and her squirrel-like teeth.

I nodded my head again. “Mm. I’ll do my best alright. I’ve been waiting for this day; I won’t let it go to waste…”  Looking down at the roses in my hands, I held onto it tightly- Thankfully, the thorns were already taken off. My heart was pounding hurriedly. It was going to be my first confession, and I wanted it to be my last.

“Yosh, she’s currently taking her photoshoot by the park as planned. Go get her, tiger!” With a heavy slap on my back, Yuko pushed me outside the building we were in. We knew that you would be having your photoshoot today by the park, so we decided to wait there an hour earlier than your assigned time. Just to make sure that we won’t miss you.

We had everything settled in its place already…

It was already 5:28 PM. And as planned, I am to confess to you on 5:30PM Sharp. On 5:32, Yuko would light up the fireworks to add some effects on it. I’m not the one who goes with plain confessions, after all.

I breathed out heavily as I slowly walked closer to you. It was now 5:29. One minute left, and I will have to say it to you. It sounds somewhat scripted all over. Well, it is. I’ve been practicing the lines I wanted to tell you for a long time now. I’m quite helpless, you see. People may call me the best when it comes to physical things, but when it comes to expressing my feelings… Well…

My wristwatch let out a single beep as soon as it changed to 5:30 PM. It was time for me to confess. For me to let out all of my feelings to you; there’s no turning back now. How stupid of me, this is only a mere confession and yet, I’m bringing with me twenty roses and holding onto it tightly. How am I supposed to calm myself down?

My heart was beating wildly…

I was beginning to drown myself into sweat…

I was too nervous.

I took a few more steps closer behind you and let out one last sigh with my eyes close. “Sa-” I opened my eyes…

And the first thing I saw was you…

Kissing someone with a smile on your face…

Someone who wasn’t me…

Fireworks lit up on the sky, letting out loud yells as it made its way up before painting it with its colors. That was supposed to be there as I confess. It was supposed to light the dark sky as I listen to your answer. And yet…

Why…?

I knew it… The two of us weren’t meant to be…

I knew it…

“S-Sayaka?” Your voice immediately pierced my heart the moment it echoed throughout my mind.

I can’t look up. If I do, I might burst into tears… “Sae… Hey there… Sorry, I’ll get going now, someone’s waiting for me, you see.” What a lame lie. But it was the best excuse my mind could come up with at the moment. I don’t care if you believe me or not anymore.

With my head already tilted down on the ground, I slightly bowed my body down before turning my back towards you and silently, I walked away. I can’t bring myself to run, for some reason. It’s as though all of my strength left me. As if everything I had on my way here disappeared into thin air.

I give up…

As expected, I failed…

End

-----

SAE WASN'T KISSING ANYONE, I SWEAR! IT'S ONLY A MISUNDERSTANDING! JUST. DON'T. KILL. ME!  :imdead:

This ended up shorter than expected. lol :P

Offline chocopuddi

• Obsessive Idiot
  • KojiYuu is Heaven
Re: Forbidden Pair. [Oneshots] Second Shot "As Expected" (SaeYaka)
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2011, 01:11:58 PM »
Urgh, no! DON'T GIVE UP, SAYAKAAAAAA!! ;AAAA;

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Forbidden Pair. [Oneshots] Second Shot "As Expected" (SaeYaka)
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2011, 04:09:23 PM »
Saddic!!! Why it's a sad fic again? T_T

Offline akinyan

• Mini-Meetan
  • Member+
Forbidden Pair. [Oneshots] Third Shot "Miss Amnesia" Part I
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2011, 08:47:40 AM »
Sorry, I couldn't think of a continuation for the MaYuki... So I just wrote the plot which popped out on my mind...
I think you can already guess the main 'heroine' in this one by the end of the chapter. I mean, it's too obvious!!

That aside, please enjoy.

And please note that when you read a stupid fanfic like mine, you have to make sure that the room you're in is bright and make sure to read in a distance. Thank you. m( _ _ )m

Miss Amnesia Part I

“Catch her!!” One of the cops running after me exclaimed as he waved his baton up in the air. His comrades complied and tried to run even faster- Thankfully, there were a lot of people in the city, and due to my thin body, I could easily run past them, while the cops? Well you can guess it already. “Get back here, you little thief!” The same cop yelled out again as he was held back by the crowd along with his fellow cops.

I ignored the people’s curious eyes locked onto me and the cop’s yells as I continued on running for my life. In my hand, I held onto a small purse. That’s right; I’m being chased after by the cops… I don’t like stealing myself, but I have no other choice.

If I don’t do this then…

… I don’t want to die yet…

-

“You useless girl!” As usual, my step-father yelled at me and called me names without any reason again. I just came home late from school due to my club, and he went on to calling me useless, stupid and a slut at that. He was always like this. Just because he was able to marry my mother, he thinks he can call me anything he wants. I hate him. And I always will.

My mother died a few months ago, and ever since then, his bad attitude grew to worse. He would even hit me sometimes. I’m just thankful that he wasn’t the type who would harass his daughters.

But I’ve had it…

I couldn’t take it anymore.

So I ran away from home…

-

But who would have thought that running away needed so much responsibility? I had to search for different part-time jobs just so I could have something to eat, and sometimes, I would visit my friend’s house just so I could free-load. They did tell me to live with them once, since if I do, I wouldn’t have to pay for an apartment room, but I refused. I mean, I’m not that shameless, eating with them for free was good enough for me.

God hated me though…

I’m still a student, so getting a good part-time job was impossible due to the dumb law, but thanks to my unbelievable strength and appearance, I was able to fool a few people into giving me ones that had big payments… and hard labors…

But soon, all of the possible jobs I could get disappeared.

So, for the past few weeks, I only get to eat at least twice a day. If not, then once. And the time for the monthly payment for the apartment room I was renting was drawing close…

So I had no other choice…

I had to do it…

I had to steal.

But of course, I didn’t decide to commit thievery in an instant. I tried several other ways to get money aside from part-time jobs. Like joining some singing contest or even joining auditions to become an idol. I was confident about my voice, but all of the judges would always say ‘Aren’t you too thin?’ or ‘You seem like you’re sickly though… So I’m not sure.’ Stupid judges…

“Don’t lose track of her!” Another cop yelled out as a few more came to join the chase. Just how many cops does Nagoya have?!

I let out a small senseless yell as I tried to hurry my pace, and out of my panic, I accidentally threw the purse aside. I wanted to pick it up again, but the ugly cops were coming after me, so I had no other choice but to leave it behind.

But wait… Doesn’t that defeat the purpose of being chased?!

I took a quick glance behind me, only to see them come closer and closer to me with their numbers growing. As a result, I reluctantly continued on running away after hiding it and made a swift turn to the right until-

Smack!

My vision immediately turned blurry as my back hit the ground roughly. The last thing I saw was a silhouette of a girl standing before me, holding the wretched door which hit me straight to the face.

-

“Excuse… Ma’am…” As soon as my consciousness slowly came back to me, I heard feint voices coming not far from where I was. Actually, where am I? “Have you seen a girl somewhere?” The voice slowly became crystal clear as soon as my eyes opened.

Though it closed down again after meeting a blinding light the moment it opened. That must be it, I must be in heaven! At least this is paradise, right?

“A girl, you say..?” The conversation carried on as I tried to open my eyes again- slowly this time. “I don’t think so… And can you please lower your voice? Even just for a little bit? A friend of mine is currently asleep, you see. And she’s sick. So it would be bad if you wake her up.”

Ignoring the conversation, I sat up from the couch I was on and scanned the room I was in. A television, a small table placed right in front of where I was, and two small couches resting on both sides of the long couch I was on. In other words, a plain, normal house… Whose house is this though? As far as I know, this is neither mine nor my friend’s.

“Ah, you’re awake already? That’s good… I thought the door hit you too hard and-” I stared at the girl walking close to me. She had a beautiful black hair- Unlike mine which looked liked a broom- aside from that, her skin seemed much paler than mine. Which was kind of surprising since this was the first time I’ve seen someone with such pale skin- Aside from me, that is, but mine was explainable. I haven’t eaten normally for weeks. What do you expect? “Um… Are you oka-”

“Four questions; who are you, where am I, why am I here and what happened?”

The stranger’s eyes widened a little, her hand slightly lifting up over to her lips at the same time. “Eh? D-Don’t tell me… Amnesia? I mean… I did hit your head quite hard- Well, too hard- It was bleeding as well… Eh? What should I do?” she moved her hand up to her head, scratching it as she continued on with her loud monologue. “I have to take responsibility, don’t I? Oh no…” moving her hand again, she covered her face as though she was crying.

What is this? A One-man gag?

“Um… Actually, I don’t think I have amnesia…” I tried voicing out the truth, but she ignored me and instead, looked at me with her eyes filled with determination. Just what is happening here?

“Ah! That’s right, I should at least introduce myself… My name is Rena. Matsui Rena.” She tried smiling to me as she held her hand out. God, I can almost see the worries behind her smile.

I was about to take her hand and shake it, but as I reached out for it, she immediately pulled it away and said; “Ah- Do you at least remember your name? Age? Or at least your address?”

Like I said, I don’t have amnesia!

But wait a minute here… Since she did say that she would take responsibility… If I say I have an amnesia, does that mean she would let me live in her house? Free food? Job? Or at least something worth lying about? Ah, there’s no assurance but it’s still worth the try… I suppose…

“Ah… Well…” I furrowed my brows down. Should I at least tell her my name? Or my age? “My name… My name is… uh…”

I’m doomed.

Offline MESS

• あらあら···
Re: Forbidden Pair. [Oneshots] Third Shot "Miss Amnesia" Part I
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2011, 09:34:50 AM »
JURINA?!JURINA?! *^*!
-KASHIWAGI YUKI(aka MOTHER)x WATANABE MAYU(aka DAUGHTER)=MAYUKI(aka YURICEST)-
-WMATSUI&CHURIAIRIN [vs] RENAIRIN&CHURIJURI-
-SUPPORTING TWINTOWERS LOVE(TEAM K & A)-
-ATSUMINA ETERNAL LOVE···(I'M LOOKIN' FORWARD TO THE WEDDING' DAY)-
-KUMIYURI,BECAUSE BAKA KINGDOM NEEDS A KING(KUUMIN)& QUEEN(YURIA PEACE)-
-GOMAYUKKO···'CAUSE YUKKO NEEDS HER GOMATAN···-
-RUMIZUKI=ANIMAL LOVE(KATSUO x PANDA)-
-SHAWAKARIN(UAHAHAHAHAHA···!!MY DEAR SHAWAKO-CHAN NEEDS A SEXY GIRL)-

Offline Arakawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2011, 10:00:12 AM »
YOUR NAME IS JURINA GDI xD

---
I like your writing style :)
May I request kojiyuu?

Offline akinyan

• Mini-Meetan
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2011, 10:08:57 AM »
YOUR NAME IS JURINA GDI xD

---
I like your writing style :)
May I request kojiyuu?

KojiYuu? Sure!
Sad one or Happy one? o 3o Because if you won't tell me, I'll go ahead and make a sad one. xDD

:3 Thank you for requesting! Because honestly, I was having trouble thinking for the next pair... :fainted:

If anyone else wants to request, then feel free to leave a reply or PM me :3

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2011, 10:27:00 AM »
HEY..!
please don't break my kojiyuu..! :cry:
try to make it happy..please! please! :oops:
update soon!  :thumbsup

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2011, 10:50:16 AM »
 :wub:

Please update soon~  :twothumbs

Offline akinyan

• Mini-Meetan
  • Member+
Not actually a pairing Oneshot. :P I don't know... The idea just came to my mind while thinking of a plot for the KojiYuu and a continuation for the previous one.

lolol. xD Well, do try to enjoy yourselves~!

Note:

Everything written in Italic means flashback :D

Another Note:

I just made 2 posts in one day!  I feel awesome  :glasses:

A reason to fight

She had the brightest smile in the world. She was the most active person MajiJo has ever met. But at the same time, she had the most fragile body out of their circle. Behind her smile was a life full of suffering, and yet, she continued on living on as though she had a normal life. She wasn’t allowed to leave her spot in the hospital, they say that it was for her own good, but she would sometimes go against those words and decide to run away.

Even though she was the one is suffering the most, she would always tell the people in her circle to move on with a smile. She was the one who taught the other students that there must be a reason to fight, or else even if they were to end as the victor, it would still be as empty as being a loser. Even though her fellow Rappapans were supposed to be the ones who would pull her up, she was the one who supported them throughout her life.

Out of all the people they knew… She was the one who lived her life to the fullest the most…

“We’ll be alright, I tell you!” She beamed her smile to her’ friends’ as she took a few more steps closer to their rival school’s gate.

Unlike the people before them, they held nothing in their hands. No weapons, no stones, no spiked bats, no pipes… Just their bare fists… This girl before them, you see, told everyone she came across with that the best feeling in a fight can only be achieved in a fist fight. Because in using a fist, one can pass her feelings to the other. Or at least that’s what she told them

“Are you sure about this, Yuko?” Of course, as her ‘followers’, they were worried about her well being. But she hated being treated especially just because she was sickly. She hated seeing people around her get depressed just because she was suffering. That’s why she was always beaming with happiness. That’s why she was always energetic….

With her billion watt smile still visible on her face, she turned to them and nodded her head, her blinding smile growing brighter. “I’m always sure about my decisions, Torigoya. Now then…” Raising her hands up to her chest, she began to crack her knuckles, her attention now back to the students holding harmful weapons in their hands.

Her positive attitude never failed to amaze the other Rappapa members. “Ready?” She glanced at them again, and they nodded their heads reluctantly as a response. “The one who gets the least number has to buy us drinks. Now, go!” Grinning ever so brightly, Yuko dashed towards the Yabakune students standing before her, and before they could even react, two of them were already on the ground. “Oh yeah~! I got two!”

Now alerted to what just happened, a few more students ran towards her direction. And out of panic, the second in command- Also known as Sado hurriedly punched the closest student beside Yuko on the face, knocking her out in just a single punch. She brushed her hair back soon after. “Try not to get too happy with just two people, Yuko.” She said with a smug smile on.

“Hahaha… hahahaha!” Suddenly, an eerie laugh echoed throughout the school’s quadrangle as a certain girl walked past the gate while dragging a student by her hair, her nail making a sound as she lightly bit it. She slightly tilted her head to the side soon after. “Ne… Okotteru?” Removing her hand from her mouth, she then bit her lower lip. Not long after, she released her eerie laugh once again and dropped the girl down.

Before she could even finish her laugh, her comrade’s hand swiftly moved beside her head, barely missing her face as the said comrade held onto one of their enemy’s fist tightly. “Say your prayers…” The girl said as she shot a sharp glare at the enemy, and in an instant, the yabakune student was now on the ground, unconscious. “Amen…” She added afterward.

“Oi what’s taking you people so long there?” Yelled out the ever so proud Shibuya as she slightly lifted up two rival students by their collar, dropping them on the ground after hitting their head together soon after. “If you continue on showing off there, I might finish them all up alone.” She added.

“At least leave a few for me…” Torigoya pouted while watching the others from afar. Feeling a little bit lazy, she thought that she might as well just watch them since she already knew that she would have the smallest number of beaten students after this… As usual.

Heaving out a sigh Yuko ignored the students going after her as she  leisurely walked past them and made her way beside Torigoya, grabbing her by her wrist before beaming out her billion watt smile once again, showing her dimples and her squirrel-like teeth. “Come on, Torigoya, stop being such a party pooper!”

Letting out a sigh, the girl complied and finally, decided to join the fighting.

That’s how they always were when it comes to fighting. Neither cared about the people before them, to them, the only thing that mattered was keeping their comrades safe. They didn’t mind taking a punch for the other, in fact, they would laugh and mock the person they saved after getting punched for their sake. That’s how much they cared for each other. Though they rarely show it to the others…

-

To the members of Rappapa, Yuko was like their Mother. She was the one who taught them how to fight for the better. She was the one who changed them from being a lowlife yankee into the ones who fights with a reason.

But even with that in mind, neither of them was able to lend her a hand when she was in need of help- Rather; they were never given a chance to do so. Instead of letting them help, Yuko would always push them off by saying she was fine. Even though there were times where pain was visible in her face, she would still try to smile at them just so they would let her off without being helped at.

“The reason I’m doing this is because I want you all to live your lives to the fullest, Sado.” Yuko gave the tall girl standing beside her bed a small smile as she sat up. “I’m already living mine to the fullest, you see, so I don’t need any help any more.” She added.

“But we want to-” Sado tried to protest, but she was shushed by the leader as she smiled at her again.

“Come on, Sado, let the dying girl do her last will!” The cheerful leader chuckled as though the word ‘Dying’ didn’t mean much to her. Sado bit her lower lip in response, and slowly, she nodded her head.

“Very well…”

-

Everybody in Rappapa held their leader dearly to them. Even Rena, who was known for showing no affections towards anyone, her words surprised everyone after she knew about Yuko’s illness growing more and more worse.

“If only…” She suddenly trailed off with her head turned down on the ground, grabbing the attention of her fellow Rappapa members. “If only it was possible to exchange positions with Yuko… Then I would, without any second thoughts, do so…” Her voice was shaking, as though she was about to cry.

Everyone else just stood there in silence, thinking the same thing as her as they turned their heads down as well.

-

They all wished for their leader to heal soon. But to their dismay, only the opposite happened. And by the time of their graduation, she was already in a critical state. Everyone was saddened by this news. Even Sado was close to tears. But Shibuya, on the other hand, only had hatred growing in her. Hatred to the man they called ‘Powerful’, to the man who was known as ‘God.’

Gritting her teeth angrily, Shibuya punched the wall beside the emergency room’s door as hard as she could, letting out a groan in hopes that it would at least lessen her anger. “I curse all this…” She muttered as a small trail of tear trickled down to her cheek. “I swear, if something happens to Yuko, I’m visiting God in the heaven and give him a good punch on the face…”

Everyone looked at her with their brows furrowed down. Even Black who was usually emotionless bit her lower lip as she tried to hold her tears in.

-

Out of all the people in Majisuka Jo-gakuen, Yuko was the one who cherished the school the most. Even in her final moments, she still forced herself to attend the graduation. Even though she felt as though her chest was going to burst any second now, she still tried to convince the nurses and doctors into letting her go to the graduation.

“Move away…” She took a deep breath in as she placed her hand against the wall beside her for support, slowly taking a step forward before slightly stumbling down.

Unable to take it anymore, Torigoya walked past the doctors and grabbed the nearest wheelchair she could see. It didn’t matter whether someone owned it or not anymore. Her leader needed it. And that’s all there is to it. “Yuu-chan, sit down.” She ordered to the leader. Yuko smiled at her in response, doing what she was said to do quietly.

The doctors stared at them, puzzled at first, but after Yuko pumped her fist up, their expressions turned into a horrified one.

“LET’S GOOO~!” She said in full English with her fist lifted up in the air. Nodding their heads, the Rappapa members hurriedly made their way out to the hospital, ignoring the calls of the securities and the yells of the doctors.

-

To them, meeting Yuko was the greatest gift they could ever have… But as soon as she took her last breath, everyone felt as though their reason for living shattered into pieces…

That’s right…

To them, Yuko was their sole reason for living.

To them, Yuko was their savior…

To them, Yuko was not a mere friend- But a piece of their life.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 04:55:29 PM by akinyan »

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
So sad :cry:
Yuko!!!!!

Yuko so Kakkoii!!!!
 :cry: :cry: :cry:

Thanks for the update....
I'll be looking forward to your next update

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
Oh okay, let me cry.

I wish they had showed more of the relationship of Rappapa or they should give us a prologue of how Yuko went and gather the members up, y'know?

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
THanks akinyin, Yuko is so awesome!

I like! More Rappapa!!!! I wonder what the story of Yuko gathering the members will be like.... hmmm

please write more, will be looking forwards to your next update

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tsuchiya Anna - Crazy World