JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Babymetal - Megitsune

Author Topic: [Dorama] SKE48 - SKE48 no Magical Radio | SKE48のマジカル・ラジオ  (Read 65929 times)

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
Over at last, eh? Overall, I enjoyed this season a lot. They changed up the show into something pretty different but still retained that same fun of the first season.  It's always fun to get something familiar but not a total rehash. The storytelling a little sloppy and they constantly built up so much hype on certain elements only to end it with a slapstick conclusion. Then again, this isn't The Godfather, it's Magical Radio. :lol: The entire cast was good. I'll never be able to forget Kumi's "Goooooo toooooo hellllllllllllllll." :lol: Akane also seemed to become noticeably more comfortable acting this season, so major props for her and perhaps she'll get more opportunities in the future thanks to that. :thumbup It was also cool to have Shawako be a part of the show this time around. Jurina's cameos were also very well done. I was a bit worried when she showed back up she'd take over the show again, but surprisingly she didn't. They let the show they started play out. Props, producers.

All in all, great season that I could easily watch all over again. Loved it.

Offline jeffyer

• ecchi
Totally fell in love with this show, it doesnt need a definite plot, just going along with it. Too awesome!
Now that it ended, im kinda empty~~
And yes kuumin had to much screentime~ LOL

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
Re: [Dorama] SKE48 - SKE48 no Magical Radio | SKE48のマジカル・ラジオ
« Reply #122 on: January 08, 2013, 10:11:57 PM »
Season 3 starts 20th January

http://natalie.mu/music/news/82799

Chihiro

Offline KudoShinichi

• Member+
« Reply #123 on: January 08, 2013, 10:41:49 PM »
^ HONMAYAN!!!  :twothumbs
 :down Nihon TV Program detail :down (Starts January 20th, 25:30~)
http://www.ntv.co.jp/magical/detail/index.html

Program Detail:
SKE48 no Magical Radio 3
The story is set 6 months after the end of Season 2...
「Magical Radio」 has been revived again and is back as a useless programme!
Things are not going so well because they cannot come up with a plan to catch up!

During when, one day the Radio Station president's daughter Kitahara Rie suddenly comes to the staff room.
"Create a band with me that will become popular. Or else this program will be discontinued immediately!"
But, this is currently the lowest popular Girlband in history.
Actually, Kitahara who is a selfish spoiled brat, wants to create a Girlband featuring herself and the members of Magical Radio!

If the fail to make the girl-band popular, the Radio program will be discontinued.
It seems to be an impossible task, but this is the last chance for Magical Radio!
DJ Akane is challenged to be the in-charge of making music, writing the lyrics and also to do the promotion
But... One after the other weird incidents start to occur!

With this, can 「Magical Girlsband」 safely create their song, have a debut and become a popular band?!

Cast:
Matsui Jurina (SKE48/AKB48), Matsui Rena,  Takayanagi Akane
Yagami Kumi, Kizaki Yuria, Hata Sawako, Ogiso Shiori, Kimoto Kanon
Kitahara Rie (AKB48/SKE48)
Sato Jiro  Wakabayashi Masayasu (Audrey) Other SKE48 Members
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 11:16:04 PM by KudoShinichi »

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #124 on: January 08, 2013, 10:52:33 PM »
First thoughts:

- AWYEAH, epic, can't wait!
- Not feeling Rie in SKE48 yet. At all.
- No other major cast changes, which is a bit surprising! I predict Nanako will appear in one of the eps.
- The band story line could be great, especially since metal Kuumin is still around.

Offline lusobr

• Member+
« Reply #125 on: January 09, 2013, 01:05:36 AM »
Shawako drummer fits like a glove lol. She's shy so being in the back fits and she is eccentric which is the stereotype for drummers. It might have nothing to do with the plot though so I won't get my hopes up that she is holding drumsticks. But if they really do end up playing the instruments they are shown with it seems Rena will again be a producer, Jurina looks like the vocals, but I have no idea what part Takayanage will take. She is not positioned as second vocals and I don't think her character would accept backing vocals. Maybe she we'll fight for front girl position with Jurina?

Offline nori

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #126 on: January 09, 2013, 01:13:11 AM »
Yay another season and not long too wait :twothumbs
Love the band idea and as for the addition of Rie, well I'm kinda really looking forward to it since I've always found her quite funny and entertaining  :)

Offline KudoShinichi

• Member+
« Reply #127 on: January 16, 2013, 09:45:58 PM »
Magical Radio 3 TV CM on AKBINGO! 130116
SKE48 マジカルラジオ3 CM
« Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 06:28:46 PM by KudoShinichi »

Offline KudoShinichi

• Member+
« Reply #128 on: January 20, 2013, 07:59:59 PM »
Season 3 Episode 1: 130120
MP4 Download links:
http://akb48m.blogspot.in/2013/01/drama-130120-ske483-ep01mp4.html

Dailymotion Video links: (Credits to http://girls48.tumblr.com/)

Damn! That screenshot scared the crap out of me!!  :on polter: :OMG: :dizzy:  :on cloudeye:

« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 01:29:42 PM by KudoShinichi »

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #130 on: February 02, 2013, 07:12:41 PM »
A few thoughts about Season 3 so far.

-I'm paradoxically entertained but underwhelmed. The show's alright so far but it's just more of the same typical Magiradi. And so far the challenge segments have been pretty meh. I hope things improve.

-u mad Rena? I hate her character so far this season. She's turned into a huge bitch. She's not even like Rie who at least participates with the other employees. She just shows up, let's everyone know how bad they're doing, and leaves. These are your friends, bitch! I bet Rena's reading this script and like, "wtf, what happened to my character between the seasons?"

-Rie's character and participation are fine but I would have preferred her to be less smug and more fun. She was way better in the second episode so I bet she'll be fine.

-The interaction between characters so far has been paper thin compared to the past seasons. For example, Wakachin and Churi/Shawako no longer have any tension between them. Kumi's not really aspiring to anything anymore. Yuria's magic is gone. I know I'm demanding meaningful plot from Magical Radio but come on! :lol:

As much as I love this series overall I'm starting to wonder if it's run its course. I don't want characters to turn mean or meaningless in this goofy show just to make it seem more original. :thumbdown: Hopefully it will improve on these aspects.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #131 on: February 02, 2013, 07:29:22 PM »
^+1. Seems like Magical Radio has lost its magic.

There's still hope, but so far it's been quite bland.
I can sorta appreciate the Rie VS Akane tension since that's happening in real life now as well.
Let's hope this show brings all of them a bit closer together for a more unified SKE in the future.

The highlight of the show so far has been the craptacular songs at the end of each episode  :lol:

Can someone explain the Jurina storyline? It's completely lost on me  :nervous

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #132 on: February 03, 2013, 09:42:45 AM »
^+2
Really wondering why they reset most of the charas. It's like the Majisuka Gakuen 2 effect. :nervous
But it is just 2 episodes in, maybe just needs a little more time to get into its groove again.

Lack of Rena's mousou plays is rather disappointing too.  ;) C'mon, that's basically MajiRaji's signature corner.
I wouldn't even mind if it was another member doing it or if they took turns.

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #133 on: February 03, 2013, 05:08:37 PM »
Lack of Rena's mousou plays is rather disappointing too.  ;) C'mon, that's basically MajiRaji's signature corner.

What if it isn't really Rena and some imposter? :V

I mean, they went and did the whole freakin' secret agent shiz last season, I wouldn't be surprised if they tried this. S2 was just wacked lol

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #135 on: February 04, 2013, 04:12:19 AM »

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #136 on: February 06, 2013, 07:34:03 PM »
ProjectSUB48 have picked up the 3rd season and released Episode One already: http://forum.sub48.com/viewtopic.php?t=607

Chihiro

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #137 on: February 09, 2013, 07:36:31 AM »
I actually have only seen small excerts from seasons 1 & 2, so I hope to watch this whole season.

Have enjoyed reading the comments from those who have seen the first two seasons, as it gives context.

Quick comments:
1) Yuria- talented actress- hope she can move on up to being regularly cast in dramas and comedies on television. I think she is that good.

2) Akane- is a franchise player (you don't trade her, you build your team around her) Keep her prominent.

3) I am going to be missing Kumi big time, as well as Shiori- a chance to see them here is a golden opportunity. For me, Kumi still always catches my eye, no matter how small the line.

4) As mentioned above, Rie part mirrors the reality.....but hopefully this will create some good bonds.

5) I think Jurina is a force to be reckoned with, as a leader, as a performer on stage, but I think her variety skills are on par with many of the other girls, not superior.

6) Superior skils Rena does have, but, as mentioned above, this season's character is not really optimum choice.

7) Sawako and Kanon doing their thang- and their thang is working- good job!

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #138 on: February 11, 2013, 02:22:56 AM »
130210 SKE48の魔法广播第3季 ep04—在线播放—优酷网,视频高清在线观看

I should just give up on ever understanding this show.

But yay for Neesan appearance~

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #139 on: February 15, 2013, 07:36:13 AM »
...aaand she's back~~ :D

Rena 1: Oy! That girl working in a radio station?! she's way too kawaii for that.
Rena 2: You're wrong. She's too beautiful for it.
Rena 1: No no no. Whichever way you look at it. She's a kawaii-type~~
Rena 2: What on earth are you saying. She's a classic-type beauty!!

Rena: STOP!
Rena: ...both of you are right~ :heart:

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Babymetal - Megitsune