JPHiP Radio (10/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Blackpink - DDU-DU DDU-DU

Author Topic: AKB Rehab (PBA #6 Ice Cream) [One-Shot] SasshiYui 3/4/12  (Read 14440 times)

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: AKB Rehab (PBA #5 Bet) [One-Shot] KojiYuu 12/11/11
« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2011, 08:06:50 AM »
Hihihi Yuko can't win against sexy Kojiharu rofl

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: December 13, 2011, 03:23:20 AM »
LOL Yuko can't resist her Nyan nyan's sexiness~ lol xD Hahaha Yuko as Haruna's sex slave? hahaha~ Haruna is such a teaser :P

I love KOJIYUU. More pleaseee~ <3

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2011, 06:24:20 AM »
Treatment/solved: Someone cheated.

Someone cheated indeed.

Poor Yuko or not, I suppose lol

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #43 on: December 15, 2011, 12:42:05 PM »
kojiyuu  :heart:  nothing can beat haruna's sexiness...i love this fanfic  :twothumbs

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline deH

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Oshiriii~ ω Yaparize~!
« Reply #44 on: December 15, 2011, 05:17:45 PM »
gosh, that was awesome 8D thank you!  :heart:

Haruna wouldn't let Yuko win a bet I guess xD
and Yuko can't be helped, having a sexy sadistic girlfriend... lol

oh, dammit, Yuko's gonna be Haruna's sex slave for a day? my mind ran wild  :drool:
haha and Yuko almost having a nosebleed was great xD

thanks again, love kojiyuu and love your fics  :wub:

oh, good timming to comment then xD it would be weird if my comment appeared after the other fic lol
aah~ thanks~ I love cookies *-* ... oishi~ :9

Offline Nyanoha

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: AKB Rehab (PBA #6 Ice Cream) [One-Shot] SasshiYui 3/4/12
« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2012, 04:01:55 AM »
I'm sorry I haven't updated anything here for a while, I hope you like this little short piece! ;__;///

I can't answer to all you wonderful commenters *gives all cookies* But thank you for all who commented, even to all you likers and lurkers!

Please enjoy this small piece as gratitude.
___

PBA #6: Ice Cream

Problem: Being very shy

Size of case: Small

Patient: Sasshihara Rino and Yokoyama Yui

I was walking down the hallways, my hands fidgeting with the edges of my skirt. I could feel my cheeks heating up as I kept thinking of where I was headed. I knew it was stupid of me to think this way, but every time I thought of this girl, my mind would run wild and my heart would start beating faster than a hummingbird.

I stopped outside the dressing room, reading the dressing room sign. A small smile reached my lips as I entered Not Yet’s dressing room. It soon turned to a frown as I noticed no one was there yet, or more importantly, the girl I was looking for was not. I walked over to the couch, ready to wait as long as it took.

I leaned back against the couch and let out a big yawn, my hand covering my mouth. I blinked away the tears from the action and closed my eyes. I knew I should have gone to sleep earlier. This always happens: I would get ready for bed, lie down and then, BOOM. Her name magically pops up in my head. It echoes of the walls and then I’m stuck daydreaming about her till I realize what time it is.

I yawned again and moved my butt into a more comfortable position. I crossed my arms and leaned my head back against the couch. With a soft sigh, I drifted off into sleep, hoping I could steal a few Z’s before they arrived.

__

I could hear voices in the background and I tried to ignore them. I was in a new comfortable position and I did not want to wake up, laziness taking over my soul. Reluctantly, I opened my eyes slowly, the voices getting louder and louder as the seconds went by. The first thing I noticed was Yuko’s cheerful, bright eyes boring into mine.

Shocked, I bolted off the couch, my hand coming over and slapping her across the face. She cursed and fell down, rubbing her slightly red cheek. She looked at me accusingly as if saying, “How could you hurt an innocent little girl?” Laughter came off to the side and I moved my head in that direction. Kitarie was on the floor too, only she wasn’t hurt. She was laughing her guts out, pointing a finger in Yuko’s direction with tears in her eyes.

I pouted, not really sure what was going on.

A small chuckle came behind me and I stiffened. “Wow, who know you were that type of person.” I turned around and gaped. Yui-han was sitting on the couch I was just on, an amused smile on her lips. I blushed profusely and looked away. My eyes widened as I saw Yuko still on the floor, looking up my skirt. With a small shriek, my knee went forward and, again, hit her face.  She buckled back onto her back, a content look on her face.

“Yuko-san, you pervert!” Hey only response was to flash a victory sign.

I ignored Kitarie’s incessant laughter and got my purse out. I took my phone out and showed it to Yuko. “Guess what?” I told her. She only tilted her head.

“I dunno? Chicken butt?” She giggled at her own little joke. I narrowed my eyes slightly and she gulped. I clicked on my contact list and started scrolling down till I found the number I wanted. With a small, nervous smile, I clicked the green button to call. I lifted it up to my ear, waiting for her to pick up.

Click. “Moshi moshi, Sasshi?” I opened my mouth to speak but closed it. “Heeeelloooo? Anyone there?~”

“Yuko-sanisbeingapervertagain!” I blurted out. Yuko’s mouth dropped and she scrambled up, reaching her hand up with an attempt to snatch the phone. I pushed her head back so she couldn’t get it. She started whining but I ignored her as I waited for my reply.

“I’ll be right there~” There was a click as she hung up. I set the phone down and clicked the end button. Yuko looked at me as if I was a traitor, her shoulders slumping down and her hands falling to the side. Her lips started quivering.

“T- that’s…what you get.” I blinked and bowed at impulse. “Sorry.” I watched as Yuko crawled to the corner, hiding behind a chair. She may think she is small, but she wasn’t Takamina small. “Ah… Yuko-san… Er, never mind.” I let her hide there, telling Kitarie to shush it. She reluctantly did, wiping the tears in her eyes. She sat down on the chair Yuko was hiding behind and I sat on the couch Yui was also on. The air around us became awkward.

I watched the girl next to me in the corner of my eye. She looked content enough, reading what seemed to be an interesting book. I blushed as I realized I was staring. I looked forward, turning redder as I saw Rie smirking at me. I shook my head, slapping my cheeks once with my hands. This was not like me, not like me at all.

Without thinking, I shot up from my seat, pointing my finger to the sky. Three pairs of eyes locked onto me curiously. I blinked, feeling my cheeks burn.

“I… I have to pee.”

With that declaration, I bolted out the door and down the hallway. I even walked to the bathroom even though I really didn’t need to go. I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed.

“Stupid, stupid Sasshi…” I cursed softly to myself.

“Wow, so you are that type of person.” A small shriek exited my mouth as I nearly jumped out of my skin. I turned around, my heart thumping wildly as it saw the amused smile. She tilted her head. “I got worried so I thought I’d check on Sasshi-san.” I looked down and gulped.

“I- I’m fine, Yui-san. You didn’t… have to.” I stared at the floor and at my feet. I saw her shoes come into my vision. I slowly looked up. Her face was just inches of mine, worried eyes boring into mine. I tried to take a step back but my back was already touching the wall. I was basically stuck like this. Not that I minded… but still, I didn’t want her to know how I felt. She could probably see the emotions in my eyes. Though… could it be a good thing? Or a bad thing? Oh how confused I got when it came to this person in front of me.

What if she rejects me though…?

“Yui…?” I saw her finger just as she poked my nose. A certain glint was in her eyes, something I could not identify.

“You worry a lot, don’t you?” I blinked. “You seemed a little jumpy today, even while you were resting on my lap. You kept squirming and mumbling gibberish.” I could feel the blood rush to my face.

“D- did I say anything wei- … I WAS ON YOUR LAP!?”

“Yes,” she deadpanned. I mentally slapped myself for not waking up sooner. I closed my eyes and asked her the question that I hope did not happen.

“Did I say anything while sleeping?”

“You did.” I groaned and opened my eyes. Her eyebrow twitched, her amused smile still playing on her lips. “What were you dreaming about?” I stood frozen where I was and took a deep breath.

“You should know what I was dreaming about if I was talking in my sleep.” Her smile dropped and she gave me a confused expression. “Are you sure about that, Rino?” A shiver crept up my spine at her use of my first name. I nodded. “Are you positive?” I gave her another nod. Her hand came up and moved a piece of hair out of my face. I looked away slightly.

“I didn’t know you were the type of person to dream about food when you’re hungry.” My legs gave way and I fell onto the floor, my hands out in front of me. I let out the breath I was holding, a shaky laugh echoing out of my lips.

“Y- yeah, I didn’t eat lunch.” I got up, giving her the biggest smile I could conjure up. “We should get something to eat after we’re done here.” With that, I left, hoping she didn’t hear my voice urging her to go with me. I was sort of hoping it would become a date.

I stopped outside the dressing room but just as I was about to open the door, it flew open. Kojima Haruna held Yuko by the ear, dragging her outside. Kojiharu gave me a bright smile before leaving with the whining Yuko in her wake, telling her small lies. I watched as Yuko raised her hand out to me for me to help her, but I just stuck my tongue out to her till she disappeared around the corner.

A hand grasped my shoulder and I didn’t need to turn around to know who the warm hand belonged to. I felt her breath just next to my ear and I held back a shiver.

“It’s a date.” With that, she walked into the dressing room, leaving me puzzled and red-faced.

__

Yui

I couldn’t help but smile as I entered the dressing room. Kitahara Rie was looking at me, amused, but otherwise didn’t say anything. I sat down on the couch and, again, let my mind wonder to the events that happened not too long ago, when the beautiful girl was resting on my lap.

“…I want to eat ice cream with… my Yui-han…”

That’s what she said, mumbling a couple other things that I would be too shy to say out loud, but even that small sentence was enough for me. I finally found the push to go after her. There was no holding back now after that.

I smiled more as I thought about our date this afternoon.

End.

Treatment/solved by: A date!

__

Thank you all for reading, comments are much appreciated! Even likes~

I hope the next one won't take too long~  :heart:

Thank you ZuZu for PR'ing this  :heart: :heart:
That which does not kill you, makes you stronger.

http://asteon.tumblr.com/

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: March 05, 2012, 01:34:28 PM »
Ow~ it's sweet
And lol poor Yuko hahaha! I can imagine Kojiharu in a middle of photoshoot when Sasshi called her

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #47 on: March 07, 2012, 01:26:54 PM »
I'm happy for you~ Sasshi~

As always~ LOL at pervert Yuko~

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #48 on: March 07, 2012, 06:50:04 PM »
YAY Rehab time!  :wub:

I need serious rehab after being wounded by work and school textbooks, I think it's been killing too many braincells and this rehab is like the perfect way to save me  :twothumbs :twothumbs
YAY for ICE cream DATE!!!!! KEKE  :wub:

THanks for the updates, Please continue to grace us with more rehab moments.
 :bow:

*fades back into the shadows*

~imo-k
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 04:45:14 AM by immortal_K »

Offline hara

• ♡ Yuihan Fans Girl ♡
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (。’▽’。) ♡ YuiParu ♡
« Reply #49 on: April 07, 2012, 07:39:04 AM »
MUKYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~