JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Spica - Painkiller

Author Topic: Shi-Chan's short stories(Not All Goodbyes Are Forever)[8/26]  (Read 22688 times)

Offline ShibuyaDokiDoki

• (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am the SPARKLE KING~!
Shi-Chan's short stories(Not All Goodbyes Are Forever)[8/26]
« on: November 19, 2011, 11:38:45 AM »
WMatsui
- I'll Walk You Home! (scroll down)
-It Will Rain
-If
MaYuki
-I Am Not Going To Say Goodbye.
-The Night Wind's Deed
-Because of You
BlackGeki/RenaYuki
-Pounding Rain
-My Prince of Peace
-Safe and Sound
-Already Home

The (maybe) Last One
- Not All Goodbyes Are Forever

Hey guys! I decided to make a topic thingy for some random burst of short stories~ ^^" these happen often so I might update these more than my actual stories... but these are like short drabbles/one-shots/etc/etc~ ^^ I hope you enjoy them!

I'll Walk You Home!

"Rena-chan! I'll walk you home!"

"Hm? Ehhh?! But it's so late... you should go home first!"

"Rena-chan is too pretty and cute and charming that if she were to walk home this late, something bad might happen to her! I can't let anything bad happen to Rena-chan!"

She looked at the younger girl and sighed before picking up her bag and holding out her had, smiling. It was futile to argue with Jurina when she made up her mind. This, she was sure of from all the other experiences she had with her.

"If that's so... and you insist... then let's go before it gets even later then?"

"Yea!"

Rena felt Jurina's warm hand in hers, linking their fingers together and swinging it slightly. She heard her hum the tune of their new song and she smiled. Nagoya was so pretty at night... not as pretty as Tokyo in her opinion... but still pretty. She didn't live far but they took their time. As they reached Rena's door, Jurina let go and smiled. She did a bow like a gentleman would and kissed Rena's had before straightening up and laughing.

"I've had fun on this date, Matsui-san. Will you allow me the pleasure of another soon?"

"Why of course Jun-kun..."

They both looked at each other before laughing at their little play moment. Jurina nodded her head and winked  before holding out her arms, an invitation for a hug. Rena willing stepped into it and hugged her tightly. As Jurina let go and turned to leave, Rena, on a sudden spurt of courage, grabbed her, turned her around, and placed a gentle, lingering kiss on Jurina's lips before turning around and walking in.

"Goodnight Jurina-chan. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Ah... Good... night Rena-chan..."

A/N: LOLOLOL fail? I think so.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 12:01:31 PM by ShibuyaDokiDoki »

Offline Kiri-el

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Shi-Chan's short stories
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2011, 02:29:27 PM »
W Matsui!!! :wub: W Matsui never enough. Plus... I like one-shots and drabbles. (and everything that Shi-Chan write  :) )

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2011, 02:37:59 PM »
It's not a fail at all! It's cute ^^

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2011, 08:44:27 PM »
Rena so bold~  XD and I love it~  :twothumbs

Offline ShibuyaDokiDoki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2011, 12:24:35 PM »
I blame the JUJUxYUKIxMAYU (more like MaYuki duet) "Ashita ga Kuru Nara" performance. I just couldn't help it... I hope you like it!

I Am Not Going To Say Goodbye.

We sang our song with JUJU... but even so, all I saw was her. She stood in front of me in a white dress and I, in my black. We were the opposite... but opposites attract, right? She sang her harmony so perfectly, harmonizing perfectly with me. All I saw was her... her porcelain skin, her doll like features, her beautiful eyes, and her lips... oh how I wish to kiss those lovely lips. Before I knew it, the performance was over, we were in the dressing room. Everything was a haze. How I got there, our conversations, our short time in the dressing room. Before I could comprehend it all, I was at her house. I seemed to have agreed to stay with her while her parents were away. She was in the kitchen, getting us something to drink. She was by the fridge, her shorts and white shirt seemed to make her look more beautiful, that is, if it were possible. I didn't know what I was doing. The next thing I knew was that she was up against the fridge now, my arms on either side of her head. My lips... on hers. Oh how sweet they were, how much better they were than I had ever imagined. She was shocked... but it wasn't long before she responded. She wrapped her arms around my neck and my arms went around her waist. These random moments of kissing and caresses ended when her parents arrived home. Dinner with them was pleasant but the goodbye was hard.

"Please don't say goodbye, Yuki... I don't want to wait."

I smiled at her. This is just like the song we sang that day with JUJU. I took her hand and kissed her palm, laughing lightly as she blushed a bit. She watched me as I smiled at her, hugging her.

"I am not going to say goodbye..."

She caught on quickly, smiling. She took my hand and we danced a slow, easy dance. She sang the next part of the song, her beautiful voice ringing in my ear. I swear, I will never forget how it sounds no matter how long I live.

"Because every time I close my eyes, you are always there."

"If tomorrow is coming..."

"I do not need anything else..."

"I just want you to keep smiling... always..."

We skipped the next verse, going straight to the chorus. Our foreheads were together now, feeling each other's breath. I can't stop thinking of how beautiful she is. How she looks so gorgeous even in a sweater and jeans.

"If unstoppable time is going to separate us apart..."

"I want to stare at you more."

"I want to hold you forever."

"Time is slipping away."

I leaned in to kiss her, her lips tempting me. Just as we were about to touch, her mother called for us. We quickly pulled away and stared at each other. There was disappoint but I smiled. I kissed her quickly before going to see what it was she wanted from us. I can say it... I think i'm falling in love with Watanabe Mayu.

Oh my fail! (Q A Q)

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Shi-Chan's short stories(MaYuki: I Am Not Going To Say Goodbye)[11/20]
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2011, 01:08:27 PM »
=A= Shi-chan (can I call you that? xD) You should update that short story = A =
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline pattinium

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2011, 01:32:14 PM »
Such a sweet story >///<
When I watch JUJU perf my heart was beating so fast their eyes were so sweet
I wish someone would write Mayuki with this song... and here you are >///<
My angel who write this sweet story... Thanks !!!
I love this so much  :wub: :wub:

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2011, 09:32:02 PM »
Yeah~ that's performance just so . . . . argh!! MAYUKI~!!!

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2011, 03:57:40 AM »
Mayuki!  :heart:

so cute..thank you very much!  :D

please update soon!  :cow:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2011, 08:53:05 AM »
So cute!!! Arg!!! Mama Watanabe!! Why did you interrupt them?!!! Why?!! Lol

Offline ShibuyaDokiDoki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2011, 08:54:33 AM »
Songs~ songs~ lol~~~~ i hope you like this one~

The Night Wind's Deed

Mayu sat at the park bench, looking up at the crescent moon. The moon held a yellowish - orange tint to it surprisingly. Mayu continued to stare at the moon, looking at the bunny shape that was slightly visible on its surface. Her eyes would slowly drift to the stars around the moon from time to time while her thoughts wandered to the person that held the most special place in her heart. She looked at her phone and frowned in disappointment.

"I wish you would at least call me..."

Mayu sighed as she stood up and wandered around the park, sitting on the swings and playing with her phone, hoping that she would get a mail from her beloved. She knew that her lover was busy with work today. Especially with all the upcoming events.

"But you could at least call or message me..."

At that very moment, Mayu wished she could fly to where her lover was. It wasn't very far but it also wasn't safe to walk all the way there by herself. She was only out here because this park is always bustling. But even so, everyone is virtually not there. All she wanted was to see her lover soon. It's only been a day since she last saw her beloved but just this short time of separation makes her want to cry out. Mayu didn't know when she actually fell for the captain... but when she did, she couldn't stop it from happening. Looking once more up at the stars, Mayu realized they held no more signification since the only star for Mayu was currently working diligently somewhere elsewhere. Mayu didn't want to return home to her room where that lovely smell lingered. Where pictures of the two of them stayed on the wall.

"How much longer should I wait...?"

Just as she finished that thought, her phone gave a small chirp. Mayu quickly flipped it opened and smiled. It was a mail from her star. It said that everything was finished and that her lover was going to meet her at the parks fountain. Mayu quickly rushed there and stood by the fountain. She stared into the water before taking out a coin and dropping it in.

"Dear Kami-sama... I wish that we can be together forever, happy and lively."

Just as she finished, she felt gentle arms wrap around her waist and pull her close to the soft body behind. Mayu smiled and turned around in the embrace and kissed her lover quickly, laughing.

"Yukirin! You're done!"

"Yes. What were you wishing for?"

"Wishes are a secret! You can't tell them or else they won't come true!"

"Ehhhh? Really?"

"Yes!"

"I see..."

They both looked at each other for a few seconds before bursting out and laughing. Yuki linked their fingers together and started walking. Mayu walked beside her, content to finally be with her beloved after an agonizing day without her. Before they left the park, Mayu stopped Yuki and turned to her.

"Ne... Yukirin?"

"Hm?"

"Will you stay with me... forever?"

"Of course. You're my one and only."

Mayu smiled before giving another quick kiss and pulling Yuki along. Her smile, brighter than anything else at that time of day, caused Yuki to smile widely too. Mayu continued to drag Yuki out of the park, pointing out things every now and then. A happy night for a happy couple.

Yokaze no Shiwaza

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Shi-Chan's short stories(MaYuki: The Night Wind's Deed)[11/22]
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2011, 09:01:39 AM »
Cheesy but great!!! ^^

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2011, 01:19:12 PM »
Sweet~

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2011, 07:10:25 PM »
ow more cheese the a , well cheese shop or something like that!  :nervous Still a good bit of cheese every now and again is goof for you I hear!  :yep:

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2011, 07:28:41 AM »
Mayuki! :wub:

I like it very much!  :inlove:

thank you! :thumbsup

please update soon!  :bow:

Offline ShibuyaDokiDoki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2011, 10:14:52 AM »
Hello everyone~ Sorry, it's been a while! My performances are done for now! I'm on a short break from show biz~ LOL! I hope everyone is well! Inspired by a song I heard on the radio. It's english! xD

It Will Rain

"Please... don't leave me for her..."

"Cause there'll be no sunlight
if I lose you baby."

"Why not? She treats me better."

"I'm sorry. I'll do better... I... I can't lose you... you... you.. I just... I love you..."

"There'll be no clear skies
If I lose baby."

"Well you have a funny way of showing it! Always flirting with others! Always running around and kissing others!"

"Just like the clouds
My eyes will do the same, if you walk away."

Angry tears flowed down her face quickly just like the rain pouring outside as her counterpart looked down guiltily. Her hands bawled up into fist as her anger flared but then, it wavered slightly as the downcast eyes looked up and meeting her own, pain and regret evident.

"Everday, it will rain, rain, rain..."

"I'm so sorry... I'll stop. I promise. No more."

"How do I know you will?! Next thing I know, you could be making out with Mayu!"

"I would never! I love you! Only you! My lips belong to you! My BODY belongs to you! I only have eyes for you! Everything that I am belongs to you... even my heart belongs to you."

Her face turned crimson red at the word "body" as images of that night flashed in her mind. She blocked it from her mind and continued her angry stare even though tears flowed freely from the both of them now. She walked up to the girl standing there with her gaze once again downcast. She knew she wanted to hug the girl and stop the tears, but her anger won over and she slapped her. The girl didn't seem surprised as a red tint began to blossom on her face.

"How can you say that when you don't even act like you love me? I should just go to Airin. God knows she can treat me better than you."

Just at the mention of the other girl's name caused a spark of jealousy, pain, anger and possibly hate to run through the girl's eyes. The thought surprised her as she knew that the girl in front of her loved everybody and never truly got angry at someone, let alone hate. Did she go too far in her blind anger that she had caused something bad?

"I... No... No! I can treat you better! I can prove it! I just... I..."

The younger girl couldn't finish her sentence as the glare of the older girl got harder. She turned to leave when she felt a hand on her wrist pull her back and into a hug. She fought against it but couldn't get out of the younger one's strong hold. She felt a breath on her neck and shivered.

"I'm so sorry, Rena-chan... please... please... I beg you... forgive me. I was wrong but I will fix it. I will stop it. I promise. Just... give me one more chance. I love you. I love you so much."

The desperate plea of her lover made her heart break. She relented and wrapped her arms around the girl, burying her face in the medium length hair and smelling that familiar and soothing sent. Her anger slowly diminished as the tears stopped flowing.

"I want to... but... can I really trust you to stop?"

"I will. I promise you. If not... then leave me. I will not stop you."

Rena stayed silent for a minute, contemplating about whether she should. She knew that no matter what, she would still love the girl in her arms. So in conclusion... she had no choice.

"Fine... but.. only one more chance. Okay?"

The girl looked up, her eyes still red from crying earlier but there was a small smile on her lips. She nodded and hugged the older girl again. She kissed the exposed neck before closing her eyes.

"I'm sorry Rena-chan..."

"Just don't do it again, Jurina."

"Of course not... I promise."

It Will Rain - Bruno Mars

I'm sorry if it's cheesy... xD
 :note: :note: :note: :note: :note: :note: :note: :note: :note: :note:

*note: I don't have a problem with Airi/Rena or anything... (o - o)""" lol
« Last Edit: December 18, 2011, 11:00:29 PM by ShibuyaDokiDoki »

Offline Sok

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Shi-Chan's short stories(It Will Rain)[12/18]
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2011, 10:49:50 AM »
So touchy.  :farofflook:
Thank you.  :kneelbow:
Hope you update another of your works.  :mon hanky: I'm really a big fan of yours.  :mon crazyinlove:

Offline saeseki

• Forever a Kumi Oshi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nyahan~
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2011, 06:28:51 PM »
WMatsui~~ :heart:

keep updating Shibuya-san  :twothumbs

:cow: :cow: :cow:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2011, 08:27:27 PM »
yeah everybody knows  that jurina is a kissing monster.. i wanna know how jurina can resist the temptation...

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2011, 09:20:38 PM »
You got that Jurina?! You must stop kissing everyone~

Thanks for updating~

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Spica - Painkiller