Author Topic: HUMAN vs VAMPIRE (SEASON 2): TRAILERS PART 4  (Read 266312 times)

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
Re: HUMAN vs VAMPIRE: [LAST UPDATE] CHAPTER 23. SHOWDOWN
« Reply #860 on: August 26, 2012, 08:31:07 AM »
Yes! Im in the mood...please update now...i really need some refresh..

Update update update...LoL anzai-san...ahahahahahaahahaah
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #861 on: August 26, 2012, 08:33:26 AM »
I was not scared for that I was scared for the story

Offline magicoflove

• ecchi
« Reply #862 on: August 26, 2012, 09:03:30 AM »
hoho at first I think it was the final chapter haha
just like everybody I was shock and sad because the team shuffle announcement. ( I want Mayu in team B with Yukirin * crying)
And yes, right now I'm in the mood, I need to refresh my mind, please update soon

anzai48

« Reply #863 on: August 26, 2012, 09:21:45 AM »
Okay then, I'll update now.  :)
Give me 20 minutes to format the layout.

anzai48

HUMAN vs VAMPIRE: CHAPTER 23. LAST DANCE (All Pairings)
« Reply #864 on: August 26, 2012, 09:45:12 AM »
I made a minor changes in the previous update (the real one, not the trolling chapter), to make Erepyon and Myao appear in the birthday party.

This will contain all pairings, and some funny & happy moment, away from trouble (as requested by kurogumi).

CHAPTER 23. LAST DANCE

All Pairings

“Hello Acchan, happy birthday.”

Shinoda said with a warm smiling face.
He stopped and standing near Acchan’s seat.
He looked elegant and stylish in his suit and tuxedo.
His short brown hair was combed, and his scent was fresh and nice.
His figure was quite tall, with a slim body which makes him looked soft/gentle but not weak.
He has a nice jawline and a long, sharp nose; making his looks becomes more attractive.

He is the kind of guy you would want to bring to your party and social events.

And if you look closer into his eyes, you can see he has the color of a light blue-sky in those eyes.
It’s very unusual for a Japanese native.
But then again, Shinoda Mario was born from a Japanese-Italian lineage.

If only he wasn’t a vampire, our hunter-girls would’ve fallen in love with him already.
But then again, in many books and movies, girls always fall in love with vampires, over and over again.
Maybe it's because their dark, mysterious aura.
Innocent girl fell victim into vampire's charm.

“Please let me join your party, girls. Can I have a seat?” Shinoda asked politely.

But he got no answer, so he turned around, looking for a seat himself.

Our hunter girls were still freezing in their seats, carefully watching every movement of Shinoda.

They can't help but feel scared.
Part of them wants to run from this place, but it will be considered as a cowardish act.
And they don’t want to reveal their fear and weaknesses in front of their enemies.

The other part of them wants to jump into fight and kill all these vampires quickly, before something worse happened.
But they can’t, because it will cause a more chaotic situation, and it will endanger the customers who were just happened to be there in the café tonight.
People might get panicked and get hurt or killed in the fight.
Besides, they didn’t bring any weapon with them right now.
Takamina used to fight with arrow and bat. She's weak at empty-handed fight.
Yuko used to fight in an open space (outdoor), where she could punch, kick, dodge, jump, and spin around freely like a wheel, using her agility and speed.
While all the other girls (Sasshi, Mayu, Rabutan, Haruna, Miichan, Erepyon, and Myao) cannot fight; thus they will need someone to protect them during battle.
The only ones who can fight empty-handed were just Yuki and Acchan.
But then again, fighting with no weapon against vampires is more like a suicidal.

Indeed, this is really not a good situation for our hunter-girls to get into a frontal fight against someone as powerful as Shinoda.
Especially when Shinoda has Gekikara, Jurina, and Umechan at his side.

The hunter-girls couldn’t help but feel worried.
(Why Shinoda has to come in a moment like this, in a birthday party?)

“Don’t worry, I’m not here to fight,” said Shinoda, as if he could read the girls’ minds.
“I’m here for a birthday party for my beautiful, beloved daughter,” he glanced at Acchan.

Acchan : “You shouldn’t be here, Shinoda. Please, just go.”
Shinoda: “But I want to see you, Acchan! I want to talk to you!”
Acchan : “You can talk to me, but not now. Now please go!”

Jurina   : “Tsskk…….Is this how you treat your family, Acchan? We’re your sisters!!”
Acchan : “I’m sorry, Jurina, I didn’t mean like that. It's just………This is really not a good time.”
Shinoda: “Why, let’s make it a good time, then!!”

Shinoda poured a drink into his glass, and cheered loud as he drinks it up.

Shinoda : “Why everybody’s so quiet? Please don’t be afraid of us. I’m not here for a battle or carnage. You can have my words. For tonight, let’s just have fun. No fight. No stake.”

He smiled again, and turned his face away from Acchan.
Now he’s staring at Takamina, and suddenly his face changed.

Shinoda  : “Hey, Ribbon Girl, what’s your name? I mean your full name.”
Takamina: “Takahashi Minami. And what do you want from me?”
Shinoda chuckled. “Haa!! Easy boy!! I’m just asking your name. Takahashi……..Wait, what!? Takahashi!!!”
Takamina: “Yeah, what’s wrong with my name?”

Shinoda seemed very surprised.
Shinoda : “You..!! Midget!! I was wondering about you!! When I saw you with Acchan coming to our mansion twice, I already feel a déjà vu of seeing you!
                You remind me a lot of a certain lord who lives centuries ago.”

Acchan  : “What do you mean, Shinoda?”
Shinoda : “I can’t believe this!! Acchan, don’t act like you already forgot about him. After 240 years, you’re still stuck with this….err…Lord Midget….”
Acchan  : “……………………..”  *sighing*
Shinoda  : “So, Acchan, tell me why are you always stuck with the Takahashis? It’s been a long time since we met him. Takahashi Kai.”

Acchan turned her face, looking other way.
Shinoda stared again at Takaboy, pretty much amazed by the striking resemblance he saw in Minami and Kai.

Shinoda  : “And now look at her, Acchan!! My Goddess, she resembles Lord Kai a lot, only she’s a girl now!!”

Shinoda laughed out loud, feeling so amused with this whole serendipity thing.
While Takamina was confused, staring at Acchan with a dumbfounded eyes, not knowing what exactly Shinoda’s talking about.

Takamina: “Acchan, what’s the meaning of this? Who is Lord Kai? Is he related to you in some way?”
Acchan   : “Errr…….No….I mean, yes….But…….”
Shinoda  : “Just tell her, Acchan.”
Acchan   : “Shut up, Shinoda! She doesn’t need to know.”
Takamina: “Why? Acchan, just tell me, what is it?”

Sighing, Acchan answered: “Takahashi Kai was a lord I met before Shinoda sired me. We fell in love, but it was brief and didn’t last.”

Takamina: “Oh….”       *suddenly feel jealous*
Acchan   : “But nothing happened. I left him.”

Shinoda smiled. “Well, Acchan, now I know why you wanted to make her as your ‘toy’. Because she has the same quality as Kai.”
Takamina: “What did you say? A toy? I’m not her toy!!”
Acchan   : “She’s not a toy, Shinoda.”
Takamina: “And stop comparing me with this Lord Kai-Something or whoever he is!!”
Shinoda  : “It's Lord Takahashi Kai. The same family name with yours.”
Takamina: "I don't care."
Shinoda  : "Hey, maybe he's your ancestor."
Takamina: "I don't care. I don't know him."      *still jealous*

They continued the conversation.

Shinoda   : “Anyway, Takahashi-san, I must apologize to you for letting Jurina destroy your house. But you and Acchan had destroyed my house too. So we’re even.”
Takamina: “Yeah, sure.”

Shinoda turning to Acchan.
“You know, Acchan, your halloween prank really pissed me off. But I guess it was Umechan’s fault anyway.
 She’s the one who caused the awful bodyswapping incident. I must say I’m not proud of her action.”

Umechan glanced at Shinoda, only to be ignored by the Lord.

Shinoda   : “And talking about bodyswap, I must apologize to you too, Yuki. Umechan must have caused you a lot of trouble. I'm truly sorry.”

Yuki stared at Shinoda.

Now the two arch-enemies are facing each other.

Shinoda smirked.

“Well, well, Yuki……..We finally meet each other!! Ain’t that exciting?”

Frowning, Yuki said: “We’ve met, Shinoda.”

Shinoda   : “Yeah, we've met before, but you were still a kid, a cute little girl back then. Now look at you, all grown up, a beautiful young woman. Too bad your life is going to end soon.”

“And who is that girl sitting beside you? Oh My Goddess, you're the Thief..!!”

Shinoda jawdropped upon seeing Mayu, and then burst out laugh.

“Seems like some things are never changed, even after hundreds years.” Shinoda said teasingly.

Mayu pouted, feeling offended as Shinoda mocked her, eventhough she didn't know what Shinoda's talking about.

Shinoda : “You know what, Little Thief, it was you who caused this war between Shinoda Clan and Kashiwagi Clan.”

The little thief felt a bit confused now.
(Eh? What did I do?)

Shinoda : “Thief-san, if you didn’t come to Lord Yukimura a long time ago, then the case of Nobuyuki’s death won’t be disclosed. And this war would never happen in the first place.
                 But it was my fault anyway, for getting drunk and killing the Lord Yukimura's elder brother. Not that I regret it.”

(Damn you, Shinoda!! I’ll kill you!!)
Yuki thought, gritting her teeth.

Meanwhile, Cyborg become more confused.
(What is he talking about?)

~~~OOO~~~

The dinner hasn't come yet.
While waiting for dinner, the conversation between the hunter-girls and the vampires were continued.

*sniff, sniff*

“I think I smell something here……..” Shinoda keep sniffing.

And then he stared at Haruna, who was sitting in front of him.

Haruna become worried.
(Eh? Why is he looking at me? I don't have a body-odor, do I?)     *sniffing self*

“My Pretty Lady, forgive me to ask you this, but are you, by any chance, a werewolf?” Shinoda asked politely.

“Eh? How----How do you know?” Haruna answered, seemed quite shocked.

“I have a strong sense.”

Shinoda stood up and took Haruna’s hand.

“But to be honest, I’ve never seen a beautiful werewolf-lady like you before. You are stunning. I'm honored to meet you. Please let me kiss your hand.”
The lord said while kissing Haruna’s hand.

Haruna’s blushing.
While Yuko’s staring at them with a death-glare eyes.

Accidentally, Shinoda’s eyes spotted a girl who’s sitting besides Haruna.

“You!!! The Witch!!” he pointed his finger at Miichan.

Miichan gets offended.

“What are you talking about? I’m not a witch!! Careful with your tounge, Mister! I’m not a witch!”
“Yes, you are, Minegishi!! Your family had been practising witchcraft and serving me for centuries.”

“How……how do you know my name? And my family serving you?”
“Yes, it was, until one of you betrayed me 100 years ago. What a traitor!! You’re a disgrace to our clan.”

Shinoda eyed Miichan from top to toe before he got back to his seat, leaving Miichan wondering about her family lineage.

~~~OOO~~~

Not long after, the maids come to their table, and the dinner was served.
Shinoda asked the maids to come again and bring more foods and beverages.

“Don’t worry, I’ll pay for this dinner tonight,” he said smilingly at everyone.
“You don’t have to, Shinoda,” said Acchan, refusing the generousity offered by the Lord.

“But I want to. Come on, everyone!! Let’s enjoy the meals!!” Shinoda cheered happily.
“Well then, thank you, Shinoda,” said Acchan.

~~~OOO~~~

The music started again, this time it's a slow one.
Everyone in the café took someone next to them, and stepped into the dance floor.

Shinoda : “Takahashi-san, may I borrow your girl for a moment?”
He took Acchan’s hands, willing to lead her to the dance floor.

Acchan looked at Minami, asking whether she can.
No matter what happened between them earlier, Shinoda was once Acchan’s patron.
And these vampires were still Acchan’s family, even after they tortured her and locked her up in that cell, several months ago.

Takaboy seemed hesitating at first, afraid that Shinoda will do something and hurt Acchan.

Shinoda: “Don’t worry, Takahashi. It’s just a dance. I’ve promised you, there won’t be any blood spilled tonight. And I’m a man of my word.”

Takamina nodded, finally agreed to let Shinoda taking Acchan for a dance.

Acchan : “It’s okay, Minami. I’ll be fine.”

Takamina stared with a meaningful look, as Shinoda and Acchan walking to the dance floor.

~~~OOO~~~

The music was slow and romantic.
Acchan put herself under Shinoda’s embrace.
They were standing so close to each other.

Placing her ear on his chest, Acchan could feel Shinoda’s heart was beating in a steady pace.
Her fingers and Shinoda’s fingers were entwined.

They both moved slowly to the music.
It was a nice, slow dance.
Left, right, left, right.
They were moving their body left and right in the same rhythm.

And they started talking to each other.

“Acchan, how are you? I hope you’re doing well.”
“I’m fine, Shinoda. Thanks.”

“So, you don’t feed on human anymore?”
“I still do but only once in a while. But I don’t kill nor sire human. And I mostly feed on blood packs.”

“Does that make you become weaker, not feeding on human’s blood?”
“I’m getting used to it.”

They kept dancing.
Acchan felt as if this will be their last dance.
A goodbye dance.

“You remind me a lot of your mother,” Shinoda whispered.

“When she came with me to a party for the first time, I felt so unsure as I take her hand and lead her to the dance floor.
 But then we dance for the whole night long. She was dancing with me, just like we are now. And how I miss your mother so much.
 I’ve been so lonely without her, all this time.”

“I know Shinoda. I’m sorry.”

Acchan felt a bit guilty, knowing that Shinoda was trying to tell her that he missed her, and hoped her to come back to their family.

“I know you want me to come back home. But I can’t. I’m sorry, Shinoda.”

Shinoda sighed.
They kept dancing in a slow motion.

“Acchan, you should’ve known better than to betray your family, and waste the chance that you’ve been given.
 Think about it again, Acchan. I’m giving you two choices: you’re coming with me and leave the Midget, or you sire her and bring her to me. I will welcome her in our family.”

“No, Shinoda. I’ve made my decision, and I’m not going back.”
“Then I don’t have no choice. You know the consequences.”

“Shinoda, this war will never end if we keep going like this.”
“What do you want, then?”

“End this war, once and for all. No killing, no hunting, and no feeding on human’s blood anymore.”
“Well, that’s kinda impossible. Besides, Yuki will keep hunting me down. We’re a sworn enemy.”

“Leave her alone, Shinoda.”
“Stop asking me the impossible things, Acchan.”

Acchan sighed.
It was again, impossible, to settle a peace between human and vampire race.

Acchan leaned her head on Shinoda’s chest, inhaling his scent.
And she remembered this feeling when she was still a little girl, being protected by this powerful Lord.

“So, Atsuko, I guess I'm never gonna dance with you again. And maybe, other than you, I won’t dance with anyone again the way I danced with your mother.”

Their slow dance continued for some minutes more.

And then, as the music dies, Acchan saw something in Shinoda’s eyes.
It was a sad goodbye.

Indeed, Shinoda will never gonna dance again, the way he dances with Acchan right now.
Because he had this guilty feeling inside of him, after all the sins he had done in 900 years of his life.
And guilty feet have got no rhythm.
Though it was easy for Shinoda to pretend to be strong, he knew Acchan was not a fool.

They both know it very well, that Time can never mend a broken heart and a deprived mind.
Ignorance is a kindness to the heart and mind.
Ignorance is a bliss.
There's no comfort in the truth, when pain is that all you’ll find.

And now after Mai had gone, Shinoda couldn’t help but thinking that what he did was so wrong.
So wrong that everyone had to leave him alone.
Everyone who used to love him, will have to leave him in the end.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

MEANWHILE, ON THE TABLE.

Our girls were still sitting on their seats, finishing the dessert, and watching people dancing on the dance floor.
Umechan, Gekikara, and Jurina were also sitting on the same table, which was quite large to gather everyone.

Jurina looked at Mayu in the corner of her eyes.
She was tempted to play that game with Mayu again, to get her revenge after those harsh words Mayu said to her two days ago.
And now, she’s determined to keep her cool, not letting Mayu win again.

“Hey, Cyborg!! Do you enjoy the money?” Jurina asked.

Cyborg stared at Jurina.

“You know, the money you’ve won from our bet.”

(Sh*t, I should’ve known that Jurina is going to bring this up. Now Yuki will find out about me gambling again.)
Mayu thought, mentally facepalming herself.

She started worrying herself and her poor butt.
Yuki most likely will spank her again.
Even worse, maybe Yuki will spank her with belt just like what she did to Yuki last night.

“You must be very happy, Cyborg……Tell me, what are you planning to do with that 25000 yen?” Jurina winked mischievously at Mayu.

As expected, upon hearing Jurina’s words, Yuki stared curiously at Mayu, demanding an explanation.

“Were you gambling again, Cyborg? So that’s why you suddenly get that money?” Yuki scolded.

Cyborg stuttered, being caught red-handed.

“I….I….It was just……….That night……At school……..”

“We were betting on who will win the fight between you and Geki, at the school that night.” Jurina happily filled Yuki in.

Yuki stared at the Cyborg again, sending a death-glare eyes.

(CYBORG, YOU'RE SO DEAD!!)

Sasshi who was watching the interaction, now burst out laughing.

“Hahaha……Poor Cyborg, you’ll get a good spanking tonight!!  Oh, I have a new catchphrase for this: No Cyborg’s Act Goes Unpunished……….Bwuahaha…..!!”

Cyborg’s pouting mad at Sasshi.
Her brain is spinning faster, searching for a way to strike back.

Mayu   : “Oshiriko-chan, where’s your mobile phone? I need to show something to Rabutan.”
Yuko   : “Eh? What are you looking for, Shiriri-chan?”
Mayu   : “Just an old video of me and Sasshi.”
Yuko   : “Oh, that one!! Here it is!!”     *smirking devishly at Sasshi*

Seeing the Oshiri Sisters plotted something against her, Sasshi felt shivered down her spine.
She quickly stood up, willing to snatch the phone’s away.
But Yuki grabbed her arms and pinned her down on the table.

And then, Mayu showed the video to Rabutan.

Mayu   : “Rabutan, watch this. It’s Sasshi harassing me for 20 minutes. She kissed me, hugged me, and groping me all over my body. She almost raped me, For God Sake!!”

Rabutan: “WHAAATT…!!!???”

Mayu smirked and continued.
“This was actually the reason why Sasshi came to your place to stay over. She was hiding from Yuki because Yuki got mad at her after she harassed me.”

Now Rabutan stared at Sasshi, sending a death-glare eyes.

(SASSHI, YOU'RE SO DEAD!!)

Rabutan: “Sasshi, you just promised me that you won’t harass anyone again. But what did I see just now?”
Sasshi   : “I’m…..I’m sorry Rabutan. It happened months ago…..And I won’t do that again. I promise, Rabutan….Please forgive me…..”
Rabutan : “I can’t believe this, Sasshi. You said I’m the only one. You’re a liar!!  You’re a jerk!!”    *SMACK*

Yuki       : “You’ll get your spanking tonight, Cyborg!!”    *still staring with her death-glare eyes*

Rabutan : “You too, Sasshi. You’ll get your spanking tonight!!”    *staring at Sasshi*

Yuko who was also watching the interaction, now is blinking, nudging and clinging at Haruna.

Yuko     : “Nyannyan, can I get a spanking too?”      *smiling, showing cute dimple*
Haruna  : “Whatt!? Yuuchan, you pervert!!”              *SMACK*
Yuko     : “Come on, Nyannyan………”
Haruna  : “Eh? Are you serious? Well…..Okay then….”          *blushing*
Yuko     : “Great! Let’s do it now!”                     *dragging Haruna to a closet room*

Jurina could only smile as she watched the hilarious interaction between Mayuki, SasshiRabu, and Kojiyuu; which once again, was triggered by her action towards Mayu.

~~~OOO~~~

Now, Mayu’s turning heself to face her enemy again.
She still has one more strike to go, to bring this Jailbait down.

Mayu  : “Jurina, to be honest, I must take a bow to you. You said you’re pretending to love Geki. You must be a very good actress, for being able to pretend for such a long time.”

Mayu said while glancing at Gekikara who’s sitting beside Jurina.

Geki   : “Eh? Jurina-chan? You’re just pretending to love me? You don’t really love me?”   *blinking, looking confused*

Jurina’s face was blank for a while.
But then she smiled.

Jurina: “No, Rena-chan, of course I love you.”
Geki  : “But, Jurina, she said---…….”

Jurina pulled Geki closer and kissed her.

Jurina : “I lied to her. I was just playing with her mind. Truth is, I love you, Rena-chan, with all my heart.”

Jurina kissed Geki again, while winking mischievously at Mayu without Geki noticing because the later was busy burying her face in Jurina’s embrace.

Flabbergasted, Mayu stared at Jurina and Geki who were busy kissing each other, in front of everyone.

(What the heck!!! She lied to me!! This Jailbait!! I knew I shouldn’t believed her in the first place.)

Mayu cursed herself.
She should’ve known by now that bringing Jurina down is not an easy thing to do.

~~~OOO~~~

The music started become so loud.

Jurina came at Mayu and took her hand.

Jurina : “Would you dance with me?”
Yuki    : “Stay away from her, you Jailbait!!”
Jurina : “I’m not asking you, Yuki. I’m asking her………So, what do you say, Mayu? Yes? No?”
Mayu  : “………………”
Jurina : “Don’t tell me, are you afraid?”
Mayu  : “Of course not!!! Nobody afraid of a jailbait!! Come on, let’s dance!!”

Jurina smiled.

They both rushed to the dance floor, followed by Sasshi and Rabutan, Yuko and Haruna, and Miichan.
Tomo~mi and Tomochin were already on the floor, and have been dancing for quite a while.

On the table, Yuki stared jealously at Mayu and Jurina.
Meanwhile, Takamina was also doing the same, staring jealously at Acchan who was dancing with Shinoda.

Geki come at Yuki.

Geki   : “Nee….Okotteru?”       *biting nails and making herself looking cute*
Yuki   : “Shut up, Psych!!”
Geki   : “O—okay.”                   *suddenly turning into Amakuchi*
Yuki   : (murmured) “So annoying.”
Geki   : “Yuki, everybody’s dancing, would you like to dance with me?”
Yuki   : “No.”
Geki   : “Why? Don’t you like dancing?”
Yuki   : “No, I don’t do dancing.”  (It’s not that I don’t like dancing. I just don’t know how to dance. I’m bad at dancing. I can’t dance.)
Geki   : “How about fighting, then?”
Yuki   : “That’s a good idea! Let’s destroy this place! Sasshi, hurry go get my armour and chest protector!”

But of course they can't fight now, because they're in a public space.
And Shinoda had assured them that they're not here to fight.

~~~OOO~~~

Meanwhile, everyone else was dancing on the floor.
They’re feeling the music and they liked it like this.

Yuko was lost in rhythm. Her body was already sweaty, but it just made her feel more excited.
She’s dancing and spinning around like a whirligig, shaking her butt and her hips.

People moved out, giving space for Yuko to dance.

“MOVE OUT OF MY WAY!!   MOVE OUT OF MY WAY!!” Yuko shouted while spinning and shaking her body.

She also performed some acrobatic street-dance, resulting applause from other people around her.
Having a small but athletic body, Yuko was known as the dancing queen, back in high school.

Haruna was helping Miichan doing a backflip, and receives another applause from those people around.
Tomochin was on stage, performing some popular, upbeat singles; while Tomo~mi watched behind her register.
Sasshi was trolling and immitating Tomochin’s dance, while Rabutan laughed at Sasshi.
Erepyon was dancing with Myao, doing some awkward movements and self-coreographed routines.
Acchan was dancing with Shinoda.
Jurina was dancing with Mayu.
While Umechan was dancing with a stranger (a customers).

The girls were totally lost in the rhythm.
They’re breaking it down, they’re not the same as they usually are.
They’re trading in their sorrow with some joy that was borrowed from back in the day when they were young, careless, and free.

They threw away their old self, and got themselves a better new personality.
Only for a moment, they’re through with their past, and not looking back.
Let the future will be. Whatever it will be.
Tonight they had found a new direction, and it leads back to them.

The mistakes they’ve made, it had given them the strength, to really believe that no matter how they take it, there’s no way they gonna fake it.
Cause it’s gotta be real.
Tonight, they’ve got nothing left to hide from each other, and no reason left to fight each other.
And the truth has given them a new freedom inside, to get rid of their desire.

~~~OOO~~~

But there’s this vampire who’s still hiding a secret, deep inside her heart.
It’s the Jailbait, who now is dancing with Mayu.

Jurina hold Mayu’s hand high above her head, and letting the twin-tailed girl spinning on her toes.

Suddenly, Mayu lost her balance.
She slipped and almost fall to the floor.
Jurina caught her waist, and Mayu ended up finding herself in Jurina’s arm.

“Thank you,” said Mayu blushingly.
“You’re welcome,” said the Jailbait, again with her charming smile that nobody can resist.

“You should slow down now, Mayu. Don’t get too excited or you might hurt yourself.”
“Okay.”

They dance in a slower pace.
And Mayu couldn’t help but wonder, what kind of person Jurina was, as a human and later as a vampire.
It seemed that Jurina always has this poker face on, all the time, not willing to let anyone read her mind.
And that makes Mayu become more curious about her.

“Jurina?”
“Yeah?”
“The thing you said to me about the eye-patch girl, is that also a lie?”

Jurina silent for a while, and then she smiled at Mayu.
“Yes, I was lying to you. There is no eyepatch girl. I’m just making that up to play with your mind.”

“Just as I thought.” Mayu said, “And about you being a mugger in your past life, is that also a lie?”
“Well, what do you think?” Jurina said, teasing Mayu with her charming smile.

“It was also a lie. Am I right?”
“No, you’re wrong. That part is actually the truth.”

Mayu mentally facepalmed herself.
(Damn!! This Pimp is such a liar. I can’t tell when she’s telling the truth, and when she’s telling a lie.
 I should not believe in everything she said. From now on, I gotta be more careful. I must not fall into her trap again.)

Mayu leaned her head on Jurina’s shoulder and let Jurina take the lead.

“Mayu-chan, there’s something on your shoes!” Jurina said pointing to Mayu’s shoes.
“What?” Mayu bowed down, following Jurina’s finger.

“Gotcha! Hahaha!!!” Jurina laughed and patted Mayu’s forehead.

Again, Mayu facepalmed and cursing herself for falling into Jurina's trap again.

(Shoot....She got me again!! This kid is trouble!! I should just stay away from her!!)

They both continued dancing.

“Jurina?”
“What is it again?”
“I’m sorry for insulting you earlier.”
“Yeah, me too. I’m sorry for causing you to get spanked by Yuki again tonight. You can always come to me if you want to run and hide from her.”
“…………………”
Cyborg speechless.

~~~OOO~~~

Tonight the music seems so loud.
The hunter-girls and the vampires were dancing to the beat, along with everyone else in the café.

And they wished that they could lose this crowd.
Forgetting all their problem and the endless war between them.

For a moment, Shinoda even thought that maybe it's better this way, human and vampires’ dancing and laughing together.
They’ve been fighting and killing each other for centuries.
They’ve been hurting each other’s feeling with the things they said.
Things that were so harsh and hurtful.

But now, for tonight, they just forget all those things behind them.
Tonight there is no fight.
They’re just dancing to the music.

Human and vampires.
They could have been so good together.
They could have lived this dance forever.
They could have lived happily in this world together, in peace and harmony.

If only they could.

~~~OOO~~~

The night had thickened, and the sound of night creatures were heard from faraway.
A nocturnal, a creature who feeds on the thickness of the night, hiding behind shadow, watching you everywhere you go, keeping their eyes on you, all of this without you knowing.

The girls left the dance floor, and went to the bar to order more drinks.
They were tired, but happy.
It’s been a long time for them, having a good time together like this.

After closing their last dance, Shinoda brought Acchan back to the table, where Takamina, Yuki, and Gekikara were sitting.

The five of them sit and face each other.

“Now it’s time to talk business,” Shinoda said, while watching.

“I’m offering you the last chance. Join my family,” he said, obviously addressing to Acchan and Takamina.
“I already said no,” answered Acchan.
“You might want to talk about it first with your…err….husband. I’m giving you two weeks to think about it,” said Shinoda.

Takamina hold Acchan’s hands tight, willing to strengthen her and give her support.

“And you too, Yuki, I’m offering you the same thing. Let’s put all these things behind us, and let me sire you. Join my family. This way, our war should end.
 I can make you become stronger and powerful just like me. You’ll be my finest, strongest underling. And we can expand our reign. Vampires race will take over the world.
 Human race won’t survive against us. They only exist to be our prey.”

Now Shinoda sounded like a Hitler.

“But you, Yuki, you’re too good to be a prey. You were born to be predator. Think about it. Just be my underling,” Shinoda closed his terms.

Takamina, Acchan, Yuki, and Geki were all silent upon hearing Shinoda’s speech.

Yuki’s face turned red as she was drowning in anger.

“I’d rather die than giving myself to you,” Yuki said gritting her teeth.

“Well, I suggest you to talk about it first with your….err…..wife? Daughter? Sister? Man, your relationship is really complicated, Yuki. It got me confused.”

Shinoda smirked and glanced at Mayu who was standing near the stage with Sasshi and Rabutan.

He cleared his throat again.

“What I’m offering you now is an opportunity for eternity. You’ll be free from danger, fear, poverty, illness. You will live forever, in my paradise.”

“And what if we refuse?” asked Acchan.

Silent for a while, Shinoda answered:

“Then let the war begin.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

@ kurogumi:
     Sorry, kuro-chan, it’s still a long way to go for Jurina before she can steal a kiss from Mayu. XD
     I’m thinking maybe we should make another gambling/betting for them, and then end it with a kiss, just like epiclulz’s idea. :lol:
« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 01:26:22 AM by anzai48 »

Offline epiclulz

• Member+
  • the speshul one
Re: HUMAN vs VAMPIRE: CHAPTER 23. LAST DANCE (All Pairings)
« Reply #865 on: August 26, 2012, 10:39:30 AM »
Use my jurimayu idea plz
Sasshirabu moments hnghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

So cute I can't

Hnghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Haha, Jurina doesn't know that Yuki was the one who got spanked. Did Jurina already start falling in love with Geki for real? (plz say yes. I can't take anymore angst. Geki is so cute I cant)

Shinoda is hilarious XD. Why was he a vampire in the first place? Which chapter was it in, I forgot XD

AtsuMina scene made me nosebleed.

Now for my thoughts on the reshuffle.

Mayuki nooooooooo.... Shiriri needs to learn how to maintain long dist relationship just like kojiyuu lol. I think theres no point in the double positions thingy. And Takamina the supreme overlord lol. I wonder what will happen to all the sub units especially French Kiss and WaRouka.  But.
Killing off Team 4 might get the girls noticed since they're in the same team as senbatsu members but I feel that the senpais will still overshadow them.
SASSHI IS REUNITED WITH LOVETAN yesssss my OTP. BUT 5 LOLIS GOT REMOVED FOR APPARENTLY SMOKING AND DRINKING??!!! Haizz. Perhaps Japan should legalise gay marriage to prevent AKB from contacting male fans. I'm looking forward to the new ver of Team B Oshi.

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
« Reply #866 on: August 26, 2012, 10:54:12 AM »
yeah...real update :onioncheer:

Geki come at Yuki.
Yuki   : “No, I don’t do dancing.”
            (No, it’s not that I don’t like dancing. I just don’t know how to dance. I’m bad at dancing. I can’t dance.)
Geki   : “How about us fighting, then?”
Yuki   : “That’s a good idea! Let’s destroy this place! Sasshi, hurry go get my armour and chest protector!”
geki kawaiii~ :luvluv1:

MariTroll back in action... :hiakhiakhiak:

Go Jurina Go... :onioncheer:
keep on flirting with that cyborg and let geki with yuki :onioncheer:

when will MY yui make her debut on this fic :dunno:

anzai48

« Reply #867 on: August 26, 2012, 12:10:27 PM »
@ Rukaeru:
   Oh, it's still long way to go before we have Acchan sire Takamidget.
   I prefer human-to-vampire relationship because it's more dangerous and intriguing.  XD

@ epiclulz:
    I'm glad you like SasshiRabu moments...... :D
    Use the index in Page 1, if you want to find the chapter about Shinoda's flashback. The title is SPECIAL CHAPTER B. VAMPIRES IN JAPAN.
    I agree with you about the Team Shuffle for the most part, especially Mayuki and SasshiRabu.
    I haven't read the announcement in Day 2 and Day 3 though.

@ bunny_rabbit:
    Haha....I see you shipped JuriMayu and YukiGeki more than Mayuki and WMatsui.....   8)
    You will have to wait so long for Yui, bunny-san. Because I work slow but sure.  :)
    Be very patient okay?

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #868 on: August 26, 2012, 12:28:26 PM »
What The Heck! Anzai-san!!

When i read this,

"Oh, don't tell me!!"
"This must be mayujuri kissing scene!!! OMG!!!" *doki* doki*

But,in the end...

WHAAAAAAAT!!!

Seriously,you even mention me..about this is not the mayujuri kissing scene...How shock am i???

You!! Doing this to me..a 7 year old sweet kids!! LOL
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaaaaa....

Aah its refreshing...thank you anzai-san

This chapter is so funny but sad at the same time...
All their secret being revealed...except for jurina and rena...that why they can't be free...

And about its mayu fault that shinoda clan against kashiwagi clan its true...LOL...althought its shinoda fault too,but still mayu have a big role...

And its funny to see how juriboy manage to explain rena about she just pretend to love her...with a smile and kissing..hehe

I wonder how geki still believe her after hearing that...just with a single 'sincere' kiss every sin dissapeared...(Sincere??)

So mayu will be get the spank...i dont think she deserve the spank,its still yuki fault to fight in school,if she not fight geki,the bet never happen...

Oke anzai-san arigatou...hehe..aah i get a double troll yesterday and today...*sign*
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline msst28

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #869 on: August 26, 2012, 01:07:46 PM »
wow jurina.. really a player..
bravo.. bravo..
i still want yuki and geki start to talk like mayu an jurina..

Offline Pwoper48

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #870 on: August 26, 2012, 01:29:12 PM »
@ Pwoper48: Ah, welcome back, Pwopie. Take your time to read.
    I'm happy and sad for Akicha. She, along with Sae, is so brave to take the challenge of working overseas.
    But now I'm a bit worried for Akicha because she might get a new stalker while she's in Jakarta (yea, I meant you). XD

Ah, thank you, thank you for always post amazing stuff here :bow:
I'm happy, so happy for Akicha. But I also worried about............Win-kun XD Don't forget that Mariyannu and Harug...eh, Haruka are also transferred overseas..
WAIT! WAIT! WAIT!! Who did you mean by stalker? HUH? *panickly hiding stalking equipment*

After reading some opening paragraph : Wogh! It's more like Shinoda is an old man that telling some little kids about their Grandfather. :lol: a short history lesson from Shinoda :lol:

Then after some paragraph : i lol'd at Juri-Mayu-Sasshi-Rabutan moment there. They trying to "kill" each other image. :rofl: btw, since we get Rabutan send to HKT... will Rabutan get mad after know that Sasshi already harrashed some member there? :lol:
Double spanking tonight!!! :lol: it's a Jurina perfect victory :rofl:

Just after I think Juri has won... Mayu make a counter attack!! but failed!! Juri is way more smart than her.

Geki   : “How about fighting, then?”
Why don't you just let them fight? XD

Now Shinoda sounded like a Hitler.
Shinoda with mustache? :lol:

Silent for a while, Shinoda answered:

“Then let the war begin.”
Just let it begin, you vampire!! I think that's what this fic all about.

And, I know you'll write about a war, Anzai-san.. Just do that and let Shinoda end his lonely life and meet Maimai in heaven

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
« Reply #871 on: August 26, 2012, 01:51:58 PM »
Geki come at Yuki.
Yuki   : “No, I don’t do dancing.”
            (No, it’s not that I don’t like dancing. I just don’t know how to dance. I’m bad at dancing. I can’t dance.)
Geki   : “How about us fighting, then?”

A small YukiRena...GekiBlack...YukiGeki... scene? :dunno:

Thank you for this chap! I like it a lot! :on GJ: I actually thought that the previous update was a real one. And boy! Was I relieved to read that it was just a trolling chap! Anyway, back to lurk back to the silent readers world. :hiakhiakhiak:
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
« Reply #872 on: August 26, 2012, 03:01:03 PM »
@ bunny_rabbit:
    Haha....I see you shipped JuriMayu and YukiGeki more than Mayuki and WMatsui.....   8)
    You will have to wait so long for Yui, bunny-san. Because I work slow but sure.  :)
    Be very patient okay?
well yeah...it's just hard for me to imagine a romance between MaYuki and wMatsui -I don't mean to offend all MaYuki and wMatsui shippers...I always see their relationships are more suited for family-like relationship as in mother-daughter/sisters for MaYuki and sisters for wMatsui...

as for yui's part...I'll wait...no matter how long it will takes I'll wait...I put my trust on your writing...when yui make her debut, I belive it will be epic -well atleast for me.

so just take your time...

Offline kuronekosan

• Member+
« Reply #873 on: August 26, 2012, 03:35:02 PM »
This chapter is awesome! It's kinda sad to see that they could actually somehow co-exist, but they're too stubborn to change their old ways. Oh and about the JuriMayu kiss? Heh heh.... Why not let Jurina steal one to mess with Mayu's mind and make Yuki jealous? And Geki? Well, she's insane anyway so she doesn't need a reason to kiss Yuki.

Offline magicoflove

• ecchi
« Reply #874 on: August 26, 2012, 04:22:10 PM »
wow this chapter help my mood back.
Maritroll in action :)) Only he know what is he talking about :)) Juri-Mayu-Sasshi-Rabu moment and poor mayu for fall in juri's trap again and again.
I really like this chapter. Thanks for your updated and sorry for my poor English, can't comment long like other reader.
Looking forward for your new chapter.

Offline lovelypeace

• ecchi
  • JurinaOshi~~
« Reply #875 on: August 26, 2012, 07:22:24 PM »
nice real chapter~. i like jurna and mayuyu together though this mayuki and w matsui. but wmatui is my otp ske wise. i liked it.

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
« Reply #876 on: August 26, 2012, 08:33:39 PM »
Very very nice update!  :farofflook:

I really loved it. :luvluv2:

Everyone was soo cute! :shy2:

Please update soon!  :gyaaah:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #877 on: August 26, 2012, 09:18:38 PM »
OMG!.. I think this is just the beggining of all. My kojiyuu aww with their smexy time. I fell so confused I want the fight but I want maybe tht everybody happy.. but we know that we cant.. jaja love that takaboy is so jelousy about herself.. in the past.. :D, maybe she thinks that atsuko have sex with lord kai..
Follow me
http://haruko48.tumblr.com/

MY FANFIC
Surprise Gift ║ Kai x Atsuko
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=34484.0

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #878 on: August 26, 2012, 11:32:28 PM »
HAHAHA!!! Poor Mayu and Sasshi!!!

Offline masokun

• Mariko | Airin | Nana |-oshi
  • Member+
  • reborn creature via ctrl+alt+del
« Reply #879 on: August 27, 2012, 08:50:43 AM »
It's so calm in here  :on roll:
Thank you, Anzai-san..you spoil your readers this time  :oops:

It's like a holiday chapter of their chaotic life..
The jailbait boy really a pimp right?  :lol: But I'm getting in love with this kid (not that I want to get in jail, though)

The jealousy, dancing with enemy, and the spanking promise(?) is overly sweet!

Please update as soon as possible  :twothumbs