JPHiP Radio (6/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Gain - Carnival (The Last Day)

Author Topic: Poll #6. If I can only continue 1 fanfic, which one do you want me to continue?  (Read 22878 times)

anzai48

Re: Polling #2. Should I continue this HUMAN vs VAMPIRE fic?
« Reply #180 on: August 23, 2016, 01:32:01 AM »
POLL RESULT
Poll: Should I continue this HUMAN vs VAMPIRE fic??

1. (25 votes) Absolutely yes.
2. (3 votes) No. Try writing new fic instead.
3. (0 vote) No. You're not a good writer. Stop writing.
Total votes = 28
I'm glad no-one chose the last option.   :)

Now I'm planning to develop a plot/arc in which one of our hunter-girls will be infected by a serum that can make them become bad/evil. It will be interesting to see how their partner will react to this.

Polling #3. Amongst the main pairing, who do you want to be infected by the serum?
1. Yuki
2. Mayu
3. Acchan
4. Takamina
5. Yuko
6. Haruna

No WMatsui in the options, because they're already bad/evil   :lol:

-------
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 02:10:33 AM by anzai48 »

Online MaYukiIsLife

• Furuyanagi x Furumarion
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • #Furumarion XD
    • taengoosone
Re: Polling #3. Who do you want to be infected by evil serum?
« Reply #181 on: August 23, 2016, 01:39:20 AM »
Weird to say this, but I want to see how dramatic you could make Mayu's reaction (PS: Sorry for silent reading your fic but I love it  :heart: :heart:)

Is this serum made by WMatsui?  :huhuh :?

anzai48

« Reply #182 on: August 23, 2016, 01:45:36 AM »
Weird to say this, but I want to see how dramatic you could make Mayu's reaction (PS: Sorry for silent reading your fic but I love it  :heart: :heart:)

Is this serum made by WMatsui?  :huhuh :?

The serum will be made by the crazy scientist (Eguchi Aimi) who works for AkiP.
And don't worry about being silent reader in my fic.
I have a lot of silent readers, so I understand.  :)

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Long live Twin Towers! Long live WMatsui!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
    • +RukaKikuchi
« Reply #183 on: August 23, 2016, 01:59:34 AM »
You had a typo. You put in two Yuki's. XD

Online MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • #Furumarion XD
    • taengoosone
« Reply #184 on: August 23, 2016, 02:00:18 AM »
 :cry: You killed 1/2 of my otp for wmatsui.... Can we see Akane again though?

anzai48

« Reply #185 on: August 23, 2016, 02:10:01 AM »
You had a typo. You put in two Yuki's. XD

Thanks Ruka. I have fixed the typo.
I swear it was an accident. I didn't do it on purpose.
But maybe that just shows how much I want to see Yuki being bad/evil in my fic.  :lol:

:cry: You killed 1/2 of my otp for wmatsui.... Can we see Akane again though?

Yes we're going to have Akane and Airin appear again in this Season 2.  :)

It's funny that you readers choose to comment in this thread, instead of the main story thread.  XD
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 04:24:24 AM by anzai48 »

anzai48

« Reply #186 on: September 05, 2016, 05:17:43 PM »
POLL RESULT
Poll #3: Amongst the main pairing, who do you want to be infected by the serum?

1. Yuki (4 votes)
2. Mayu (7 votes)
3. Acchan (1 vote)
4. Takamina (5 votes)
5. Yuko (2 votes)
6. Haruna (1 vote)
Total votes = 20

It seems that more people want to see Mayu being evil.
For me, it's much easier to develop a plot where Yuki turns into bad/evil person, because in my imagination, it is always Yuki hurting Mayu, not the other way around. Well, Yuki is the S here while Mayu is the M...  :lol:
But now, following the poll result, I must create a new, different plot to make Mayu become evil and hurting Yuki. It's kinda hard for me to imagine that.

Next poll.

Polling #4. Who do you want to be Jessica Jung's enemy and to fight with?
1. Yuki
2. Acchan
3. Haruna
4. Rena
5. Tomochin
6. Milky
7. Paruru
8. Sayaka

For the available options, I only pick up one name from each main pairings (MaYuki, AtsuMina, KojiYuu, WMatsui, TomoTomo, SayaMilky, YuiParu, SaeYaka).
And due to this girly, princess-like character in Jessica Jung, I decided to pick up only the 'girls' role from each of those pairings.
We know that Mayu, Takamina, Yuko, Jurina, Sayanee, Yui, and Sae are the ones who always take the 'male' role in their respective pairings.
Except for TomoTomo, sometimes I can't decide because they're both has girly side, but I think Tomochin is more girly.

And now, people, imagine a fight between SNSD vs AKB48.
Who do you want to see Jessica Jung fight with?

Edited: I added Sayaka to the poll.
Sae is already dead, but we will still have Sayaka in this fic.

-------

« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 06:40:40 PM by anzai48 »

anzai48

POLL RESULT
Polling #4. Who do you want to be Jessica Jung's enemy and to fight with?

1. Yuki         (3 votes)
2. Acchan     (4 votes)
3. Haruna     (0 votes)
4. Rena        (5 votes)
5. Tomochin (3 votes)
6. Milky        (0 votes)
7. Paruru      (2 votes)
8. Sayaka     (1 votes)
Total votes: 18 votes

Seriously, I can't imagine a fight between Jessica Jung and Matsui Rena.  XD

Next poll:
Polling #5. Which scenario of betrayal you would like to see? Who will betray who first?
1. Jurina and Mayu kissed, and Yuki/Rena caught them red-handed.
2. Yuki and Rena kissed, and Jurina/Mayu caught them red-handed.
3. Jurina and Churi kissed, and Rena/Airin caught them red-handed.
4. Rena and Airin kissed, and Jurina/Churi caught them red-handed.
5. Yuki and Sasshi kissed, and Mayu/Rabutan caught them red-handed.
6. Takamina and Rei kissed, and Acchan caught them red-handed.
7. Acchan and Matsuya kissed, and Takamina caught them red-handed.

Talk about betrayal and intrigues between our 'established' pairings.... ummm :roll: :roll:
I'm sorry I didn't include other pairings though.

---

Online MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • #Furumarion XD
    • taengoosone
I would think of it this way, if RenAirin kissed and Churi found out, wouldn't Churi tell Jurina in the end?

anzai48

@ MayukiIsLife: Churi has no relation with Rena, but surely she must have a relationship with Airin in the present time. But first thing first, who is Airin in the present time? Is she a good guy, or bad guy?  :roll:

Online MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • #Furumarion XD
    • taengoosone
@ MayukiIsLife: Churi has no relation with Rena, but surely she must have a relationship with Airin in the present time. But first thing first, who is Airin in the present time? Is she a good guy, or bad guy?  :roll:

I kinda had an idea for that... that I might need to discuss when your free ;)

anzai48

I kinda had an idea for that... that I might need to discuss when your free ;)

Oooh I'm interested to hear your idea, Michael!   :)
Let's talk tomorrow!

anzai48

Re: Polling #5. Which scenario of betrayal you want to see? Who will betray who?
« Reply #192 on: September 14, 2017, 04:07:42 PM »
POLL RESULT
Polling #5. Which scenario of betrayal you would like to see? Who will betray who first?

1. (8 votes) Jurina and Mayu kissed, and Yuki/Rena caught them red-handed.
2. (6 votes) Yuki and Rena kissed, and Jurina/Mayu caught them red-handed.
3. (3 votes) Jurina and Churi kissed, and Rena/Airin caught them red-handed.
4. (2 votes) Rena and Airin kissed, and Jurina/Churi caught them red-handed.
5. (0 votes) Yuki and Sasshi kissed, and Mayu/Rabutan caught them red-handed.
6. (2 votes) Takamina and Rei kissed, and Acchan caught them red-handed.
7. (1 votes) Acchan and Matsuya kissed, and Takamina caught them red-handed.
Total votes: 22 votes

Just as I thought, a love-rectangle between MaYuki & WMatsui is the most intriguing here.

Next poll:
Polling #6. If I can only continue one fanfic, which one do you want me to continue?
1. Human vs Vampire - Season 2 (the main show)
2. Human vs Vampire - Season 3 (title: Street Lawyer Watanabe)
3. Spin-off 1: The Hunter Academy
4. Spin-off 2: Kansai Apocalypse
5. Spin-off 3: The Legend of Shapeshifter
6. Spin-off 4: Hybrids and Half-Blood

Before you vote, please read the description below about each seasons and spinoff shows.

1. HUMAN vs VAMPIRE - SEASON 2 (the main show, still ongoing): click here for the link
Genre: action, comedy, angst, fantasy, epic war
Characters: most of AKB48, SKE48, NMB48, HKT48 members
Villains: Akimoto Yasushi and the SKE48 girls
Pairings: multipairings
Timeline: 2012-2013
Plot Summary: After defeating Shinoda Mario in Season 1, the hunter girls must face a bigger threat, Akimoto Yasushi (AkiP), who seems to have a grudge against Takahashi Minami due to his romance affair in the past with Takamina’s mother. Later the girls will join the Allied Forces (led by Yokoyama Yui and Yamamoto Sayaka) in their cause to defeat AkiP. The WMatsui sister also got mixed in the war since they join AkiP side. There will be a side story about Matsui Rena who wants to get her revenge on Kashiwagi Yuki, and after a bloody, epic fight between them (a fight on a cliff), Rena finally regains her memories.

2. HUMAN vs VAMPIRE - SEASON 3 (title: STREET LAWYER WATANABE): click here for the link
Genre: action, vigilante/superhero, law, crime-fighting, detective, mystery, drama, romance
Characters: Watanabe Mayu, Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena, Matsui Jurina
Villains: Ishikawa Rika and the Morning Musume girls, yakuza, gangsters, assassins, etc.
Pairings: MaYuki, WMatsui, YukiRena, JuriMayu, RenaAirin, JuriChuri
Timeline: 2017
Plot Summary: After graduating from Tokyo University, Watanabe Mayu works as a lawyer at a big law firm. But at night, she becomes a vigilante with the help of her three friends (Yuki, Rena, Jurina). Together they protect the city and help the police do their job, fighting crimes and sending bad guys to jail. The Big Bad (major villain) will be Ishikawa Rika and the Morning Musume girls.

3. Spin-off 1: HUNTER ACADEMY
Genre: adventure, action, comedy
Characters: all characters mentioned in the pairings and most of AKB48 new-gen members such as Kojima Mako, Owada Nana, Kawaei Rina, Shimada Haruka, Oba Mina, Okada Nana, Takahashi Juri, Oshima Ryoka, Yuka Tano, Mukaichi Mion, Nishino Miki, Murayama Yuiri, etc. Most of SKE48 members (older and newer gen) will also be featured here, especially those who have been mentioned as the bodyguards or personal guardians of Nishishi, Takumi, and Yamauchi.
Villains: unknown
Pairings: KojiYuu, AtsuMina, TomoTomo, KumiNon, YuriAnnin, FuruMarion, YuuNaa
Plot Summary: The hunter girls opens and maintains a Hunter Academy, a school that will teach its students how to fight against vampires, werewolves, monsters, and demon. Many new-gen members will be introduced as students in this academy. The story revolves around the hunter girls life, and how they teach their students/apprentices, while also continues fighting supernatural evil in their daily life.

4. Spin-off 2: KANSAI APOCALYPSE
Genre: apocalypse, zombie, blood, gore, walking-dead and resident-evil theme
Characters: Yokoyama Yui, Yamamoto Sayaka, Shimazaki Haruka, Watanabe Miyuki, Akimoto Sayaka, Umeda Ayaka, Tentoumu Chu! unit, and most of NMB48 members
Villains: crazy scientist
Pairings: YuiParu, SayaMilky, Sayaka-Umechan, FuuMiru, NagiUha
Plot Summary: One of the research scientists who works on Yokoyama Laboratory had gone insane and escaped after stealing a few of dangerous substance, mostly viruses and toxins. This crazy scientist then produce similar substance on his own and spread it around the town, turning people into zombies and other walking-dead creatures. Yui and Sayanee has to fight those zombies, and must find and catch the crazy scientist before the situation become much worse.

5. Spin-off 3: THE LEGEND OF SHAPESHIFTER
Genre: fantasy, adventure, supernatural, shapeshifter, magic, mystery
Characters: Miyawaki Sakura, Kodama Haruka, Sashihara Rino, Ota Aika, and most of HKT48 members
Pairings: SakuRuppi, SasshiRabu
Plot Summary: Haruppi went missing after she spent a holiday in her hometown, a small village in a small island located at the far south of Kyushu Island. Sakura came to the island in order to find Haruppi. But what she found in that island is beyond her expectation. Together with Haruppi, they must fight against a tribe of shapeshifter who had turned the island into their “playing ground”.

6. Spin-off 4: HYBRIDS AND HALF-BLOODS
Genre: action, supernatural, fantasy, magic
Characters: Sakurai Reika, Wakatsuki Yumi, Shiraishi Mai, Nishino Nanase, Ikuta Erika, Ikoma Rina, and most of Nogizaka46 and Keyakizaka46 members
Pairings: WakaRei, NanaMai, etc.
Plot Summary:
Hybrid is an offspring of vampire and werewolf. While half-blood is an offspring of vampire and human (dhampir), or of werewolf and human. Hybrids possess great strength and have a natural resistance against the sun light. A Hybrid race like to move around very often, living like a nomadic people, in order to avoid conflict with other races. This spin-off story will revolve around a hybrid clan called Nogizaka Clan, and how they must fight against their enemies/threats on daily basis. The Keyakizaka46 members will be introduced as half-blood race.

---------

My intention of making this poll is merely to know the statistic of preference of my readers. The fact is, I won’t be able to update or continue any of those fics/spinoff, even if I wanted to.

NOTES:
The main series and those spin-off shows can cross-over sometimes.
We can call this a “Human vs Vampire” Extended Universe (HVEU).

Reference:
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Spinoff
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/CrossOver
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ExpandedUniverse

---
« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 10:48:23 AM by anzai48 »

JPHiP Radio (6/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Gain - Carnival (The Last Day)