JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: YUI - Oh Yeah

Author Topic: my fanfics (MASK-MJGK world) TomoTomo + others - Side Story  (Read 127618 times)

Offline korisunyan

• Dakishimecha Ikenai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • devota de la diosa riho
    • rihobaex
My heart is huuuuuuuuuuuuuurts, i want more  :ptam-hbk:

Offline fael_c00l

• 熊沢世莉奈 | Andela
  • Member+
  • She's so beautiful when she's not mine anymore
Stv_wong-san, where are u?? I curious about the next chapter, please update soon,,
TomoTomo is my OTP

Twitter : @Raphael_Raditya

Offline songbac

• Member+
  • kojiyuu forever
Stv_wong-san  :cry: :cry: :cry: i waiting for you  for a long time,hichichic, i hope you will update soon  :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
Love kojiyuu - yuko - chiyuu - miichan - hinana - haruna - takamina - sama - maachan forever

Offline korisunyan

• Dakishimecha Ikenai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • rihobaex
My God, I'm paying for my sins?
I need more, my heart is hurt with so much time without this fanfic  :cry:

Offline stv_wong

• Member+
  • ^ best of the best ^
Chapter 23 - Part 1

*Continuation from last chapter.

‘Dammit… I know that voice!’ I turned to the direction of the voice and saw Black, Geki and Youran. Both Black and Geki looked like they’ve just seen a ghost, while Youran….

“Wow… that’s hot…,” she said in amusement. “Did you saw the tongue actions there?” she asked Black and Geki who’s sighed at her question while I was giving her death-glare all the time.

“Youran,” Black said calmly, stopping Youran from her ranting, and Black glanced at me, “you better shut your mouth before Shibuya kills you.”

Youran looked at me as I cracked my knuckles and she gulped. Her eyes widen when she saw me putting my gloves on.

“If you dare tell anyone about this…” I said menacingly.

She shook her head, “eheheh… there’s no need for that…. I’m not that stupid.”

I looked at Black and Geki, “the two of you included.”

“I thought Yuko-san already know?” Black said while raising one eyebrow at me.

“She does… what I mean is about the kissing thing.” I rolled my eyes. “She’ll tease me forever if she knows.”

Black and Geki gave me the ‘then don’t kiss in public if you don’t want to be seeing.’

I felt my upper arm being punched, hard. “Argh… what the hell?!”

“I’ve told you don’t do it!” Tomo glared at me. “And you didn’t listen!”

“Well then don’t look at me that way!” I retorted back. “It’s not my fault that you’re so damn kissable.”

She opened her mouth to retort back at me, but Kokabuki stopped her by saying, “lovebirds, stops with the flirting.” 

We turned to looked at her and said “shut up!!” at the same time.

“Tsk… Kokabuki… I’m really glad now, that I’m not in your position.” Youran said.

“Youran,” she looked at me as I called her, “shut up. And by the way… I have to punch you.”

“For what?! I’ve told you I won’t say anything to the others.”

“For touching my girl earlier today.” I grunted in annoyance while walking towards her.

“What?! That was just a friendly tou…”

“Argh!!” I yelped in pain, stopping Youran in mid-sentence. I turned to looked behind to my girlfriend who’s narrowing her eyes at me. “Why the hell did you do that for?!” She was just pinched my arm. AND IT WAS HURT!!

“How many times do I have to tell you, don’t be over-protective over me!!”

“But…”

“No but!” she cut me and pulled me to whispered in my ear, “do as I say or no sex for a month.” And she stepped back, put some distance between us. The others were just looking at us questioningly.

My eyes widen in fear. “You’re bluffing.”

“Want me to prove that I’m not?” she raised one eyebrow at me. Challenging.

“Oh, come on…”

“Do it, or I’ll make it two.”

I gulped. “Tch… fiiiiineee.” I sling my arm on her shoulder. “The way you said it made me think that you don’t enjoy it as much as I do.” I pouted playfully at her, temporally forgotten that we’re in public, as I usually do whenever I was with her.

“Oh, I do.” She smiled at me. “But, it’s my ultimate weapon to stop you whenever you ran out-of-control.”

“Out-of-control? What do you think I am?!”

She smiled again, “my girlfriend,” but it was soon replaced by an angry scowl, “with a VERY SHORT-temper.”

‘What the…. She’s not on her period, right? Let’s see today is…. Oh, God…. She’s PMS-ing. Sigh…. I better do whatever she wants if I don’t want her to go berserk on me.’ With that decision in mind, I tried my best to keep her happy, at least until she was on calm mode again. “I’m sorry, okay?” I kissed her forehead. “Forgive me?” And I gave her the best puppy eyes that I could muster, made her smile and laughed softly.

“Good gracious Lord… Shibuya… you’re truly lucky that Sado-san and Yuko-san isn’t here yet.” I heard Black`s voice said, made me remembered where I was and with who I was at the time. “If they saw that, you can say goodbye to your pride and honor, because they will tease you endlessly.”

“Or blackmail you for life~~.” Geki added while giggling softly.

“Don’t you dare say a single thing to them.” I glared menacingly at them.

Black shook her head in exasperation. “They’re right… you are a tsundere.”

“I’m NOT!” I yelled in annoyance.

Then, three sounds of phone beeping came from three different phones. I flipped open mine while Geki and Black did the same. It was an email from Yuko-san, stated that she’ll be late and she asked us to go first, saying that she already booked the usual room.

I raised up my head and looked at Black and Geki, “let’s go then.” And after they nodded, I walked to open the door of the building.

“Wait… wait…. Why are we going in here?” Kokabuki asked after we’re inside.

“This is the place of our ‘secret training’.” I simply said while Black and Geki nodded.

“Eh? But… but… this is karaoke club.” Youran stated dumbly.

“Of course it is.” I said sarcastically while rolled my eyes. “That is our secret training.” I said while following Black who’s by now already finished talking with the receptionist and walking towards our usual room, the others followed us.

“What?!” Kokabuki and Youran shouted.

“I know you said it’s related to music, but… karaoke, huh?” Tomo asked me in half-amusement-half-surprised.

I smirked when I answered “It’s unexpected, huh?”

“Truly not.”

When I walked inside the room, Black, Geki and Youran was already sitting on the couch inside. Black pointed a mic at me, silently told me to take a first turn. I shook my head and said “you first” and sat on one of the couch next to Tomo.

“Okay.” Black said, “And by the way, Shibuya, you’re just looking for another round of teasing if you’re sitting next to her.” She added while she searched a song.

“Shit!” I was about to stand up when Tomo put her hand on mine, stopping me from standing up. I looked at her questioningly.

“Stay.” She said with a straight expression on her face.

I frowned at her. She has seen how Sado-san and Yuko-san mercilessly teased me. “But…”

“Stay.” She now said it with finality in her voice that literally said ‘if you dare move away, I’ll be so mad.’

I sighed and leaned my back on the couch, already preparing myself for my doom later.

“Whipped~.”

I instantly turned towards the direction of the voice, Geki, and shouted, “I am not!”

Black sighed, “I don’t know and I don’t wanna know how, but she already put a leash on you.” And she shook her head. “You looked like a love-sick puppy.”

I stood up and shouted in reflect “I’VE TOLD YOU I’M NOT!!”

“Sure you’re not…” Black mumbled softly and handed over the other mic to Geki. And shortly their usual song, ‘Temodemo No Namida’ being played on the screen. For a while I just stood there, arms crossed and a deathly scowl on my face. I hate when people laugh at me, or being mocked at. I HATE IT. I felt my hand being pulled softly. I glanced at Tomo and saw her smiled apologetically and she tugged my hand again, signaling me to sit back. I only frowned at her. ‘She should’ve know me well by now… she should’ve know I don’t like being laugh at.’

And then, the door opened. Torigoya, Shaku, Maeda, Sado-san and Yuko-san walked inside. The latter two has a serious face that sent chill to my spine. Even the usually expressionless Maeda has a distressed look on her face. Before this I thought they would tease me to death now, but seeing their expression, I know something bad had happened.

“Sorry, we’re late.” Yuko-san said while she was walking towards me and then, much to my surprise, she grabbed my collar and dragged me outside, Sado-san following behind us.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“What the…Yuko-san… what is it?” I said while she kept dragging me in the hallway and then she pushed me inside the women’s rest room.

“What is it, Yuko-san?” I asked again.

Sado-san walked inside and checked all the cubicles while Yuko-san locked the door. “It’s clear.” Sado-san said, and Yuko-san nodded at her as a response.

I opened my mouth to ask her again.

“I saw that damn Ryuji in here.” Yuko-san said.

I immediately closed my mouth and looked at her with eyes wide open. “He’s still alive?”

“Seems like it.” Yuko –san said. “He headed upstairs, with some guys that looked like yakuza.”

“And if those guys are truly yakuza, you have to be careful.” Sado-san added. “I figured he might want to have his revenge on you.”

I raised my eyebrow, “he wouldn’t dare. This is Ryuji we’re talking about.”

“People can change.” Yuko-san said. “Just be careful Shibuya.”

“Don’t underestimate him, even if he’s good for nothing, he is the one that made you addicted to drugs.” Sado-san added.

“… Have you told her about you and him?” Yuko-san asked after a few while.

“Huh?”

“Ookabuki…. About your past relationship?” She said again.

Understanding begins to dawn on me. “Oh, er…not yet. And beside you can’t exactly call it a ‘relationship’. More like a big mistake.” I said in exasperation.

“Of course…,” Sado-san sneered, “you’re on drugs most of the time at that time.”

“Yeah! That’s why I said it was a mistake!” I replied hotly. “It’s not like I want to be like that! If I could I would…” I rubbed my forehead. ‘If only I could turn back the time, I would definitely wait for the moment she’s come back to my life again. I would make her my first. Just like I’m her first, and hopefully her last too.’ The thought only adding fuel to my already angry self. I clenched my fists and gritted my teeth. ‘Why am I so damn stupid?! Why I didn’t reach for her earlier?! When I was just get back to Tokyo. If I did, I wouldn’t have to know that jerk.’ I punched the wall in my rage. And again.

“Shibuya.” Yuko-san called me, “control your temper.” And she tapped my shoulder. “And it’ll be better if you tell her about your past. She IS your girlfriend. She deserves to know.”

I took several deep breaths to calm myself, and afterwards I just looked at Yuko-san. Fears started to make its way to my mind after she said that. “But… what if she… what if she left me after she knows it? What if she hates me afterwards?” I nervously asked without looking at her. My arms folded in front of my torso in a protective ways. I just kept on looking to the floor. Already thinking the worst scenario on my head.

*Yuko`s POV.

‘Huh? Is this the same Shibuya?’ I shared an asking glance with Sado. She seemed at lost too. Shibuya looked so scared. Just like a child who was being told that she is all alone in this world. Just like when she was woken up after her nightmare more than two years ago when she was still addicted. When I had to move in to her place to force the rehab process on her.

*Yuko`s flashback.

“No!” Shibuya kept on moving on the bed. “NO! I DON’T WANT TO LEAVE!” She fell to the floor, with her eyes still closed, still dreaming. “MOM!!! DAD!!” She hit the floor several times made her fists bleed. Amazingly she was still asleep.

“Wake up! Hey, Shibuya wake up.” I shook her body hard while still calling her to no avail. She was still in her nightmare.

“I wanna be with her…” her voice quivered a little, I looked at her face and there’s a small river of tears on her cheek. “Tomo…,” she sobbed in her sleep, “I don’t wanna leave you….”

*end of flashback.

‘At that time I was wondering who’s that Tomo… but seeing Shibuya right now…. She had exactly the same expression like that night.’ I sighed and move closer to her. ‘Behind the bithcy and tough girl attitude there’s a lonely little girl inside you, huh, Shibuya? Too bad tonight is not the time to tease her.’

*Shibuya`s POV.

I felt someone patted my shoulder and I looked up slowly. I saw Yuko-san smiled softly at me.

“She won’t,” she said, “and if she do, I can always force you two to fix it like before,” and she grinned innocently, “because I’m your sachou, right?”

I smiled a little at her speech.

“What did she do anyway…? I’ve didn’t even know someone can tame the hot-headed Queen Shibuya beside Yuko-san.” Sado-san mumbled softly. “Ah well… we better get back before they’re worried.”

Yuko-san sighed and said, “yeah… there’s other news that I want to tell to you all…”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@korisunyan, songbac, fael_c00l: sorry for the wait... i was currently very busy with work, and this chapter turned out to be longer than i thought,
                                                 so... but anyway... here's part one. I hope it was worth the wait. :nervous

@minami-chan: well... what do we learnt here? don't kiss in public if you want to hide your relationship :twisted:

@songbac: kokabuki is doomed  :lol: (at least in my fic) :twisted:

@haruko: lol... i don't know what's happened in there too...
               hehehe... are you sure about that?? :twisted:

@kahem: you are right!  XD
               too bad for Shibuya because Ookabuki didn't like it  :lol:

@nao707: partner for Maeda? heeee.... we'll see :twisted:

Thanks for reading, commenting, and the 'thank you's guys. Sorry for the wait.  :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
And as always, sorry for the grammar mistake and miss-spelling. Until the next update

Offline songbac

• Member+
  • kojiyuu forever
oh, thank GOD  :bow: :bow: :bow:, :cry: you come back hicihic... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:,i miss you so much  :P :P :P and next chapter too  :wub: :wub: :wub:

i'll edit later after reading your new update, hehe  :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

argh.............., i want to read chap 23 -2  :w00t::w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

this part is very interesting  :twothumbs :twothumbs, hehehe poor Shibuya   :P :P, she loves tomomi deeply  :wub: :wub: :wub:
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 05:23:31 AM by songbac »
Love kojiyuu - yuko - chiyuu - miichan - hinana - haruna - takamina - sama - maachan forever

Offline lollita90

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • izzy-chan desu!
oh no, i sense so much danger here..  :panic:  what news yuu-chan?  thx for the update, wong-san! :bow:
I love FTM. Nuff said.

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Black And Geki are so right! Shubuya is like a puppy xD
That Ryuji! If he do something to Ookabuki I'll kill him I swear!!!

Offline fael_c00l

• 熊沢世莉奈 | Andela
  • Member+
Arigato for the update,, yeah, i want Maeda have a partner too,, maeda is lonely right now
TomoTomo is my OTP

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
OMG!! are you kiddingme!! you are gonna bring minami alive!!! yeah minami isnt dead,right? OMG atsumina could be true and this story bad ass takaboy!!! OMG!!!Im excited!!!..or maybe you are playing with my heart..-_-

Well in otherwise every chapter I fall in love with your fic..all character, story, jokes :D....but of course my kojiyuu..and yukois alive!!! :D

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
i cant wait about the news!!!! :fainted:
my god,pls update as soon as you can!!
 :gyaaah: :gyaaah: :gyaaah:

and poor tomochin, :badluck:

thank you for the update!!
 :kneelbow:

Offline korisunyan

• Dakishimecha Ikenai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • rihobaex
aawm, Shibuya totally in love   :ptam-wub: :ptam-shy:
poor Tomochin, has a sad past  :ptam-cry:
waiting for mooore  :ptam-ok: :kneelbow:

Offline stv_wong

• Member+
  • ^ best of the best ^
Chapter 23-2

When we came back to our room, they all, beside Maeda, has already singing along with some loud happy song and some food has already served on the table. And when we came inside with a serious look on our face, Black immediately turned the voice off. Yuko-san sat on one of the chair across from Maeda, Sado-san dropped her body gracefully on the chair beside Yuko-san and we, her Shitennou automatically stood near her, circling her. But because the room wasn’t as big as Rappapa`s room, actually all of us were stood near to each other, but one could clearly see the dividing line there.

Tomo moved to sit on the couch near me, and she tugged my hand. She gave me a half-questioning-half-worried look when I looked at her. I just pointed at Yuko-san as my answer. The room was on a complete silence for a while, which was strange, considering where we were. And after a while, Yuko-san said.

“A Police Officer came to meet the Headmaster earlier. And she called me, Maeda and Sado to meet the police as well, that’s why we’re late. And that police, Captain Takahashi, told us that one of Majijo`s student was found dead from overdose near the riverbank yesterday.” She paused for a while, letting her words sinks inside our mind. Several gasps and ‘what?!’ could be heard. I stared at her in shock. ‘Overdose? I could be too, if it’s not because of Yuko-san.’

“Who is it?” Youran asked her.

“I don’t know if you know her… but… she’s a junior, her name is….” Yuko-san said.

“Erena.” Maeda said with more distress look on her face. “Minami’s imouto.”

“Right.” Yuko-san said. “Captain Takahashi said that Erena’s parent reported that their daughter had been missing for a few weeks. And her death probably caused from overdose of drugs, from her condition Captain Takahashi suspected that she was kidnapped and used as a guinea pig by some drug dealer. And some Yakuza might be involved in it.” She looked straight at me when she said the Yakuza part. If my mind felt like overused during my prep-school, it was nothing like now.

“She said it was a new type of drug... I forgot the name… It’s starting to come out about more than two years ago. It was so strong that even after second time using it, the users were already addicted. And the effect was also as strong. You still can function like you usually are, but your mind is in heaven. Like nothing could go wrong. You’ll get stronger and you won’t feel any pain. But when you’re not using it, it would feel like there’s fire in your vein, like being skinned alive and your head would feel like it will explode.”

“Wait…” I cut her. “That description was just like…” I stopped in mid-sentence, remembering that there’re others around us. ‘that drug was just like the one I had before…’

Yuko-san looked at me for a while with an unreadable expression on her face. From the corner of my eyes, I saw Tomo frowned and I felt the hold on my hand tighten a bit.

“By some unwise decision made by someone, I had some of the drug with similar effect like the one Captain Takahashi said had killed Erena.” Like before a series of gasps interrupted her, but my “what?!” must have been the loudest. She huffed in irritancies and said, “no more interruption until I finished.” She glared at us and when our silence greets her, she begun talking again. “Especially from that certain unwise, stupid, reckless someone that bought the drugs in the first place.” She quickly added after she saw me opened my mouth, made the rest of her Rappapa smirked towards me discreetly, while the other looked at her questioningly.

“Alright… so, we decided that this Captain can be trusted, and after we discussed it, I decided to give the drug to Captain Takahashi. And I told her about the similarities. She said she’ll take it to the lab to check whether if it was from the same roots or not.” She then looked at us seriously.

“But we don’t know anything about this Captain…” Black said.

“I know…. But I have a hunch that she can be trusted.” Yuko-san said. “And beside, she is shorter than me.” She grinned, made a series of face-palmed greeted her. ‘Seriously? Of all reason to trust someone, she trusted that police because she was shorter than her?’

“if Erena was truly killed by those jerks, I will kill them all and make them regret from being born.” Maeda hissed slowly with a dark aura surrounding her. I don’t know who this Erena is, but it seemed like she was related to Maeda somehow.

“Don’t act rashly.” Yuko-san said with a straight face. “Things has gone far from just a yankee`s school fights. Police and the Yakuza are involved in this matter. If, IF, you see something strange or unusual, inform each other and me. Don’t act on your own. The police are currently watching all the highest gang on every school. They think the drug dealer might be related to one of the gang, not just Yakuza.” She combed her hair with one hand. “I don’t want any of you get involved in this mess without we know exactly where we stand. Understand?” She looked at us one by one as we gave our answer. “Good. I want you all to remember, even though we’re yankee, when we have a police record, our life are pretty much over, as Captain Takahashi would’ve said.” She added bitterly.

“Yuko-san…” I said slowly, “this Captain…”, unsure of what to say, but I truly think we can trust someone that easy, especially a police.

“The Headmaster said she was an ex Majijo too. The last Sachou of Rappapa before me.” Yuko-san said, knowing what’s on my mind.

“She was?” Torigoya asked with eyes wide open.

“She graduated about six years ago.” Sado-san said. “And after that no one could maintain Rappapa`s legacy, and it’s started to fall to the dust.”

“And we managed to bring it to life once again. Ah, well, let’s get back to Karaoke.” Yuko-san clasped her hand and smirked. “Now, give me the mike,” she grabbed the mike Shaku gave her and set the song in the karaoke machine. When the song`s title ‘Melodies’ was displayed on the screen, she grabbed Torigoya`s hand and handed one of the mike to her, and together they sang their usual song.

I dropped my body to sit on the arm-rest of the couch which Tomo was seated. It seemed like meeting’s over for now and back to our usual karaoke session which we dubbed as our secret training to made it sound cooler. We can’t just talk to the others to meet up for karaoke in front of other people, right? It will shatter our bad and tough girl image, so we dubbed it as ‘secret training’. Well, according to Yuko-san, it is a secret training. It trains us to bond with each other. Which was, well… true… but, should we really doing this now? I glanced at Yuko-san who's trying to skin-shipped Torigoya while they sang.

My mind was racing with thoughts, about what Yuko-san had said, about my past, and ultimately how and when should I drop the bomb of my past experience to my girlfriend. ‘Yuko-san’s right, she deserves to know. It’ll be better if I’m the one who told her rather than she heard it from others. And she already knows about my past addiction, but… what if…’ I could feel the frown in my face getting deeper with each second passed, cannot and unwilling to getting loose and having fun like the others.

Then I felt the air moved, I glanced at the cause, Tomo had stood up from the chair and she pulled my hand, pulled me to follow her and walked out of the room with her. This was the second time tonight for me to being dragged out of the room, though she was gentler than Yuko-san, and strangely enough, I was being pushed to the same rest room. And just like Sado-san before her, she checked all the cubicles and locked the rest room door.

*Inside the Karaoke Room, Yuko`s POV

I glanced at Shibuya, she was getting gloomier with each second passed. ‘Sigh… Perhaps it would be better if I dropped the bomb after karaoke, so that we all can enjoy our time together and having fun. But I've dropped the bomb already. Hmmm… what should I do to make her mood better? Seriously why I don’t have a ‘normal’ friend?! Sado… well, is sado, Torigoya is an airhead even though I love her so much, Black is too silent, Geki is a little insane, and Shibuya… too moody and hot-blooded.’ I sighed silently again and I looked at Shibuya`s direction. ‘Hm? It’s seemed like I’m not the only one who’s notice that there are something wrong with her. Sado and the other Queens have been stealing glances at her every now and then, it seems that Rappapa’s bond is still strong even after graduation.’ I slowly smiled at that. And I noticed that her girlfriend has been watching her for a while now. Then, with a sigh, she stood up and pulled Shibuya to walk out of the room with her, our eyes following them.

I shared a looked with Sado and nodded to her. ‘Ah, well, she was being taken care of. I don’t have to be too worried anymore.’ And the other has come back doing what they had been doing earlier. I felt Nyan-Nyan shifted in her seat beside me, and whispered in my ear.

“She’s the one, right? Shibuya`s lover?” I nodded as a response. “What’s happened Yuu-chan? Why did you say to Shibuya earlier that you can’t tell us?”

“It’s more like I can’t tell them,” I pointed at the current Rappapa with my chin, “Shibuya will kill me if I do.” Then I smiled at her. “I’ll tell you latter. I hope the others are not too tired for another meeting.”

“Perhaps Black can’t come though. It’s late, her son needs her.”

“Yeah, I know. Just the five of us then, plus Ookabuki.” She raised her eyebrow questioningly, so I added, “she deserves to know, this is involved with Shibuya. I guess it’ll be better if we have her help to look after Shibuya. She can do it better than us.”

“I see.” 

*At the same time, Rest Room, Shibuya`s POV.

She walked closer to me after she locked the door and she put her hand on my face, caressing me. “What’s wrong?” she asked softly to me, her eyes full of concern and… love. I gulped and closed my eyes, desperately trying to keep my insecurities and fear at bay. ‘Will she still looks at me like that after I tell her? With eyes full of love?’ I felt my forehead being kissed softly and I heard her asking me again. ‘Should I tell her? This soon? Hhh… Yuko-san was right… what did she see in me anyway? I have a messed up past, even for a yankee. And if that Ryuji really involved in this… I’ll only give her more troubles. I don’t want her to get hurt. Should I end it? Should I end us?’ A searing pain spread all over my chest at the thought of being away from her, of not seeing her again. ‘No… I need her too much, I love her too much. It’ll kill me if I end it.’

“The drugs that Yuko-san kept… it was yours, right?” she asked after a few minutes of silence. I just nodded. She linked her hand on the back of my neck and moved closer to me. Our forehead met with a soft ‘thunk’.  “What happened when Yuko-san dragged you out?”

I let out my breath which I had been holding shakily. “Nothing… just the usual.”

“Don’t lie to me.” She narrowed her eyes at me.

I smiled at her. Feisty. But, I like that side of her. “You’ve already known about me, addicted to drugs before, right?” She nodded at my question. “What you didn’t know is how and why I got addicted.” She frowned worriedly at me.

“Is this related to what Yuko-san had just said earlier?”

“I don’t know… We still have to wait for this Captain Taka-something to tell us.” I sighed in exasperation. “And there’s also that damn guy!!” I gritted my teeth in irritancies.

“Who?”

‘Damn… my mouth slipped.’ I moved away from her. Unsure. Afraid. I gulped slowly, and said, “the one who introduced me to drugs….” I could hear her sharp intake of breath. ‘Should I continue it?’ I gulped again. “And… he is also… um..., I … I… I dated him… for a few weeks.”

“Wh… what?!” she ghastly asked.

“Ju-just a few weeks… days actually.” I immediately added nervously. “After that Yuko-san knew about me… and…”

“ARE YOU CRAZY?! HOW COULD YOU DATED A DRUG JUNKIE?!”

I flinched automatically at her shout. My mind desperately trying to find reasons for my action before. “I… I need to vent.” I blurted out. If she was angry before, right now she was on the verge of explosion. ‘Shit… I said the wrong thing.’

“By dating a junkie?” she hissed angrily and narrowing her eyes at me, “don’t tell me you trade your body for drugs…”

“NO!... I mean, of course not… I’m not that desperate. What I mean by vent is… I used drugs to vent. And my action and thought were affected by it, and… I ended up… dating him.”I said the last words in distaste. I took her hand and pulled it to my face. I kissed her palm and her wrist, right on where her veins are located, and cradled her hand in front of my heart. “You’re the only one that I want, that I need… It has been like that ever since we’re a child. And still do now.” I felt my face was getting hotter when I said that. I still couldn’t bring myself to say ‘I love you’ to her, so it was the closest words to love-confession that I could muster, for now. I was even rendered speechless when she said that three words. I know she was disappointed at me because I couldn’t bring myself to say it back.

*Flashback.

We’re kissing softly after our rounds and rounds of love-making, with her laying on top of me. After a while she pulled back to breathe and smiled slightly to me. She looked tired, her hair was slightly in disarray, and yet she was glowing. At least in my eyes, she was. “You’re beautiful.” I said breathlessly, without thinking. My eyes widen when I realize what I had just said, and I turned my head to the side, too embarrassed to look at her. Still uncomfortable, not used to share my feeling out, well, beside my anger, of course. Even after these past few months that we started talking again, and then dating, I rarely said something like that. If it about showing affection with action, I’ve got no problem with it, now. Well, we don’t need to hide anymore, right? It was easy for me, especially when we’re alone. But to say it with words was an entirely different matter.

She giggled softly and pecked my cheek. “You are too.” I shifted my eyes to look at her again. She has this small smile; happiness radiating from her, and her eyes, the looks in her eyes was so deep, seeing, searching, looking deep inside my soul, drowned me in, captivated me. I was unable to look away and for a few seconds, we were just stay there in silence, relishing each other’s company with only the sound of our breathing and the hushed sounds of the beating of our heart as the only sound surround us. She bit her lower lip, and moved closer to me, until her face was just an inch away from mine. Due to our close, very close, proximity, I could feel her heart beats faster and faster.

“… I love you…” she whispered softly.

My eyes widen in astonishment. I know that she do, well, at least, she must’ve have like me, and I know that she cares. But, heard that three words from her was… heavenly. I was elated. I tried to bring myself to reply, to tell her that I do feel the same. But, it seemed like I took too long, because she lowered her gaze and moved from on top of me, to lay on the bed beside me. I was still rendered speechless. And after a few minutes she sighed and said “good night,” and turned to lay on her side with her back faced me.

*End of flashback.

Her expression slowly became softer after I said that, but before I was about to release a deep breath out of relieve, she frowned and glaring at me. “Have you done ‘it’ with him?” I could literally saw and felt her dark aura getting darker and bigger with each second passed. ‘Damn… I’m doomed.’ I nodded slowly.

“I lost to a FUC*ING JUNKIE!?” She pulled her hand away from my grip and walked to the lean on the sink, her eyes giving me death glare all the time. “I know you’ve done it before, but, with someone like… like… like that?! If it was with other person, ‘decent’ person, I can be okay with it. What were you thinking?! Or did you even think!?”

‘So, she’s not okay with it. Sigh… I knew it will turn out to be like this if she know.’ I lowered my eyes to the floor. “I’m sorry.” ‘No one would still wanna be with me after knowing my past. Well, aside from Dance.’ I turned to headed to the door. “I just…better go…”

“Wait.” She pulled me and kissed me forcefully, aggressively. “I don’t like it, yes, but that doesn’t mean that I hate you.” She whispered to me afterwards. “I hate your stupid action. Not you. And I hate him for being your first AND introduced you to drugs.” She slowly put her arms around me and pulled me for a hug. “I’ve told you last night that I love you, remember? Nothing can change that.”

“I’m sorry.” I dropped my head on her shoulder and pulled her closer. “It was a big mistake.”

“What made you need to vent anyway? How bad your problem was, that fighting wasn’t enough?”

For a few seconds, silence greeted her. I was arranging the words in my head. I won’t just blurt out a mess-up words that could make her angry at me again. Lucky for me she was kept her silence, waiting for my answer. I sighed and tried to explain to her. “At the second semester when I was in first grade, my mother met this… guy… and well, he’s my step-father now. But, I don’t like him. He’s bossy and always ordered me around, and always comparing me to his daughter, bad-mouthing Majijo and yankee`s codes... And… you know I don’t like being ordered around….” I said with a pleading look towards her. She was just smiled and patted my head.

“And so… we’re always fighting. Even though I was always tried my best to not just knocked him out. Because, well, my mom loves him, and she’s the only family I had. So… I tried to relent, because I didn’t know, didn’t sure who’s side will my mom choose when she has to make the decision.” My voice faltered a bit at the end, my throat clogged. “Ah, well, we all know now who she chooses.” I added bitterly.

“She chose him? Over her own daughter?” She asked in disbelief.

“Rather than chose him, I would say they’ve kicked me out.” I said while smiling sarcastically. “At one time the fight got so bad, that I just snapped and knocked him out. With only one blow. The next day she was just given me the keys of my apartment and told me to pack and move out because she was tired from all the fights.” I moved away from her hug and turned to leaned on the sink and casted my eyes to the high-window. “Said that I am a disgrace, that she didn’t want to have a yankee as a daughter.” Slowly I felt my vision getting blurrier with tears, tears that I desperately trying to hide. I don’t want her to see it. I don’t want to look weak in front of her.

“After a few months she was trying to come into my life again. Feeling guilty, I guess. You already know about it. The occasional visits, phone calls, dinners… But it was too late… The damage had been done. A fifteen years old kid has to live on her own… And not to mention that this fifteen years old was a ‘rich-brat’ as Sado-san would’ve said,” I said sarcastically and I took a deep breath, trying my darnest to not cry. “And she had a quite amount of money to spend from both of her rich-successful-career minded-parents who’s both decided to leave her alone. And not to mention that she was also lost, sad, mad, angry, and… well, I don’t have to explain anymore. You can guess what happened after that.” I sniffed and rubbed my eyes roughly to wipe the tears away, uncaring for the fact that it’ll smear my eyeliner and mascara.

“Don’t.” She held my hand that was rubbed my eyes before, stopping me before I rub my eyes again. “You already looked like a panda.” She smiled teasingly.

“Shut up.” I said with a huff at her. And then she hugged me and mumbled a “sorry”, and helped me fixed it. Thank God I always bring my small make-up kit in my pocket. After my make-up was fixed, I sighed and continued my story. “Anyway… do I have to tell you how I got to know him?”

“Just give me the brief summary. I don’t need the detail.” She moved back a bit to narrowing her eyes at me. “Or else I will hunt him down.”

I smirked at that. Oh, I would love to see her knocked that guy down. “Er… I met him at a bar in Dogen-zaka. He said his name’s Ryuji. He noticed that I was stressed-out and persuaded me to try the ‘vitamin’ that he had to clear my head.”

“Wait.” She cut me. “Weren’t you’re only fifteen at that time?”

“Yep.” She stared at me in disbelieve, made me sighed in response. “Told you I’ve a quite amount of money.”

“You bribed the bouncer.... and you know that the ‘vitamin’ thing was a trap and yet you still taken it.” She asked me. Well, rather than question it was more like a statement, but I still nodded to answer her. “Your past was… really messed up.” She shook her head in exasperation. “Why didn’t you just come straight to me when you’d just got back to Tokyo anyway? You know where I live. Then all of that wouldn’t have happened.”

I dropped my head on her shoulder and mumbled, “Yeah… I’ve been wondering about that too.” I nuzzled her neck and sighed, “If we were like we are now, at least if we were friend back then, I know I would go straight to you when I’ve problems.”

She patted my back comfortingly. “Well even though we want to, we can’t change what’s happened…” And then her holds on me strengthen. “But I swear to God, if you ever do that again, I will skin you alive and throw your body to the sea to feed the sharks.”

Despite the death-threats she was given me, I still found myself smiling at her. I rub my finger to the angry scowl on her face. “Well, you love me too much to actually kill me…,” I saw her opened her mouth to retort back so I quickly added, “and beside you have to wait for your turn.”

“What do you mean?” the angry scowl now being replace by a, in my opinion, very cute asking pout.

“Yuko-san has said it first… rather than seeing me killing myself slowly, she prefers to kill me with her own hands.” I smiled softly, lost in my memories. “After she noticed that I was different than usual, she followed me around. And when she know what I had become, she was forcefully moving out to my apartment for a few weeks and forced me to rehab, Oshima Yuko`s style.” I shivered at the memories of what Yuko-san had done to me. “God, it was like hell.” She didn’t say a word, waiting in silence for me to continue, with her eyes staring straight to mine. “It only takes her a week to know something was wrong. But, she was too late, I was already addicted and… one day I found myself in… his… bed…” I said in distaste. I saw her stiffened at the mention of bed, and the angry scowl came back in her face. But, now, it was also companied with pain and hurt. I pulled her close and whispered “sorry” in her ear.

She shook her head and smiled sadly, “no, it’s okay; you were not yourself back then. And besides, I didn’t even know that you’re back in Tokyo. We’re not even friend at that time.”

“Still, I’m sorry.” I sighed and continued with my story. Now that I know that she’ll still around after she knew, I wasn’t afraid anymore to open the cage of my past. “After she knew, she confronted me about it. And the next thing I know, a few days later, I’d got the whole Rappapa in front of my door, with Yuko-san, who brought a large duffel bag with her. And hell was started.” I chuckled a little. We’re not close to one another at that time, we weren’t even friend. The only thing that connects us was only Yuko-san. And yet, they took their turn to watch over me with Yuko-san, to make sure that I would get better. “And after I got rid of my addiction, one of them would still tag along with me to made sure that I won’t get back to drugs. And…” My voice dies out. I was wondering, should I tell her ‘that’?

“Emm… do you know Higa Gakuen?” I asked her.

“The co-ed school that was used to have the strongest yankee gang in this area?”

“Yeah… that one…” I said slowly, uncertain. “You know what destroyed their strongest gang?”

“Rappapa was the one that defeated them, right? That’s one of the reasons why I enrolled to Maji- Wait… Is that related to…”

“Ryuji was a senior in Higa at that time.” I cut her. “After I was getting better, which was taken a few weeks for me to recover, Yuko-san forced me to spill out what’s happening. So, I told her what I’ve told you. But, much shorter. And after she knew about that guy… Well, she was livid. And then, one day I met him with his gang on the road after school. At that time, Rappapa wasn’t as famous as it was now. Only Majijo’s students and Yabakune knew us. So, he confront me and… being a jerk that he is.” I growled in anger when I said it. “Unlucky for them, Yuko-san was with me at that time, along with Torigoya. So…”

“Ah…” She said as understanding dawn on her. “So that’s what led to Rappapa`s raid to Higa gang`s base camp. I’ve heard of Rappapa`s victory, but the reason for the fight was unknown.”

“Actually, the leader was mad that his underling got beaten by us. So he sent us a challenge letter. And then we complied with it and attacked them. It was an easy fight actually. They just win in number but they’re weak, and…” I stopped in mid-sentence when a thought came inside my mind. ‘Wait a minute… during the raid… The documents that we found… the drugs… Yuko-san….’

“Tomo? What’s wrong?” I heard her called me and I looked the worried face in front of me.

“We better get back.” I said while walking to the door. “I just remembered something.”

I was rushing over to the room with her following behind me. Everyone stared at me when I opened the door. And I immediately walked to Yuko-san who’s smirked at me.

“Ah… finished with the making-out session?”

I fight back the urge to growl in irritancies, and instead I said. “Remember the raid to Higa`s base?”

Yuko-san smirk instantly fall from her face. I could hear some gasp and saw the frown in Sado-san’s face and she immediately took the remote from Shaku’s hand to mute the volume. “What’s with it?” Yuko-san asked me.

“I was just telling her about it-“ I pointed at Tomo with my hand. And Shaku’s cry of protest cut me out.

“What?! Not fair. How come Ookabuki gets to know about the Grand Victory of Rappapa?! What about us!?” She stomped on the ground. “I want to know what happened too.”

“Spoiled-brat, shut up. This is not the time.” Sado-san said with an even tone to her, and then she looked at me, “Shibuya, continue.”

I rolled my eyes in exasperation. “I remembered when we attacked them, didn’t we took some of the documents and their ‘stuff’ for ‘precaution’?”

“Yeah… but, I already gave the ‘stuff’ along with the other ‘stuff’ you had to-“ Yuko-san paused for a while. “You think it was related to this?”

“I think we better check the documents up.” Sado-san said. “We never read any of it for all these years.”

“What are you talking about?” Youran asked. Kokabuki and Shaku also sporting similar confusion looks in their face. Surprisingly, or perhaps it’s not, Torigoya also at lost.

“Yeah, I don’t know too.” She said with an asking pout. A sigh from me, Sado-san and Geki answered her.

Black asked her “You don’t remember?”

Torigoya frowned in confusion and she seemed to be in a deep thought and then she whispered something to Yuko-san. And when Yuko-san nodded, she begun to smiled and chirped happily. “Aaah….so it was about that. Alright… continue.”

“Wait… what about us?” Kokabuki said. “We’re Rappapa too.” And she turned to her Aneki. “Aneki?”

Tomo shook her head. “Sorry, it’s not my story to tell. I can’t tell you this time.”

“I’ll tell you later, though I have to filter it or Shibuya over here will go berserk.” Yuko-san said with an evil smirk to me. And I rolled my eyes at her.

“Better than not knowing anything, I guess.” Youran said and then she turned to looked at Maeda who’s still sitting in the corner, staring into empty space with a frown etched in her face. “Atsuko? What do you think?”

“Sometimes not knowing is better. All I want to know for now is who’s responsible for Erena’s death.” She said with an aura as black as Black.

“I see.” Yuko-san muttered, and she went all serious again. “I actually want to ask you guys for another meeting in Shibuya`s place-“

“Why in mine?” I asked, confused.

“Because what I want to say is about what I said to you earlier.” She narrowed her eyes at me.

“Oh… about that.”

“Yep, about that…” Yuko-san said. “And aside from that, there’s also this heavenly fridge of yours that full with drinks and ice creams.” She said while smiling happily. “And… you still got some whiskey, right?”

“Sorry. She poured it all out on the sink when she found it.” I said while pointing at Tomo who’s putting on an innocent expression.

“What?!” Yuko-san said with a heart-broken expression.

“Thank, God… She was hard to handle when she was drunk.” Torigoya said.

“Attacking you, you mean?” Sado-san quickly added to Torigoya who was getting red from embarrassment.

“Arghh… the whiskey…” Yuko-san was staring on the ground in sadness for a while, and then she sighed. “Fine, no whiskey then. But anyway, I guess it’ll be better if we see the damn documents first.” She combed her hair with her hand. “I don’t want to make a wrong decision. Go to our clubroom tomorrow. We’ll figure things out.”

“Sure.”

“Okay.”

“But I’ve a date tomorrow!”

We all turned our head to look at Youran who’s fidgeting nervously under the ex-Queens plus Sado-san`s gaze.

“Do you want me to add pit bulls and German shepherds to your training? Or perhaps Siberian huskies?” Black asked calmly. Youran’s eyes widen in fear and she shook her head vigorously. “Cancel your date.” Black said.

“Hhh… fine.” Youran said in defeat.

“Good.” Yuko-san said. She glanced at the TV screen and smiled. “We still have about thirty minutes. Shibuya, Sado, Geki… wanna sing the usual?” I sighed and nodded, ‘like we have other choice.’ Geki was already searching for the song.

“And by the way, Nyan-Nyan, I sing it because I like the song, so don’t misunderstand it, okay…” She said to Torigoya who’s smiled and said, “I know. You all have sung it several times.”

I sighed again and looked at Tomo, “same here.” She was just looking at me questioningly. And then the sound of electric guitars can be heard. The four of us grabbed the mike, and started to sing at the same time.

“I hate you, Baby! Don’t make me love!”

I slumped at the single couch after we finished singing. The lack of sleep has finally hit me. Torigoya and Black were singing some song that I’ve never heard. My eyes was about to close when the soft music reached my ears followed by slow rhythm of the drums and bass. But what made me instantly opened my eyes and gaped was the soft voice that sang the song.

“Aa anata no koto wo tada mitsumeru dake de. Aa kokoro ga mitasarete yasashii kimochi ni naru yo.” I immediately looked, no, gaped at her with mouth and eyes opened wide. She was looking at me too when she was singing the song with Kokabuki. She was… smoking HOT, and her expression… ‘Oh, God… I want to just drag her to my apartment. NOW!!’

Unbeknown to me, Yuko-san was already by my side, and she was whispered to me, “close your mouth, you’re drooling.” I instantly closed my mouth and bring my hand to my chin, which was…dry. She trolled me. Damn. I glanced at Yuko-san who’s laughing her heart out after her successful prank on me, and went back to watched my smoking hot, extremely sexy girlfriend singing the most seductive song I’ve ever heard with her tantalizing voice. I knew my eyes was watching her with full of lust, and I don’t care anymore. They all have known about us anyway.

“I think I know why she was able to tame you…” Sado-san who was sitting by my side said, and then she gasped, “Shibuya! Your nose is bleeding.”

“Huh?” I said dumbly, my eyes still locked on Tomo, and I rubbed my nose. And I realized I was pranked again. Dammit! “… Hey! You two, stop that!” I said to the two trolls who were laughing happily, and I mumbled to myself “Geez… why can I enjoy the show in peace?”

“What’s that, Shibuya?” Yuko-san asked me with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

‘Dammit, she heard that.’ “Nothing.” I immediately said with a straight face.

“You wanna enjoy the show in peace? Okay then….” Yuko-san smirked at me.

‘Oh, God, no way…’ I watched with dread as she was looking at Tomo who was standing across the room and was giving the mike to Black after the song finished. ‘I’m doomed…’

“Hey, Ookabuki!” Yuko-san shouted, made everyone looking at her. “Why don’t you give Shibuya over here a private lap-dance?” Yuko-san said while smirking evilly. My face was getting hot from embarrassment.

“WHAT!?” Tomo shouted back with a red-face.

“Yeah… she said she want to enjoy the show in peace.” Sado-san added. “Perhaps you could give her a strip dance as well.”

“Oh-ho… that, my friend, might be too hard for Shibuya to handle.” Yuko-san said. “She might faint from ‘overheat’. Know what I mean?” Yuko-san wiggled her eyebrows suggestively at Sado-san.

“Nah, I think it’ll lead to a long night for both of them.” Sado-san retorted. “A very LONG night.”

I and Tomo were rendered speechless by their teasing, which was worse than usual. Geki, Torigoya and Black was smirking, known full well that I had become the victim of Yuko-san and Sado-san`s teasing session again. While the others Rappapa was smiling awkwardly, unused with the sexual jokes, especially Kokabuki, because one of the victims was her Aneki. She was chanting, “I don’t hear that… I don’t wanna know anything about their ‘private’ life... Dear God, please stop them.” Hearing that, Yuko-san and Sado-san stopped their merciless prank on me and laughed. I could only smile awkwardly at Tomo, whose face was still slightly red.

*In the front of train station near Majijo.

“Bye, every one.” Youran said, and she walked out to the left of the station with Shaku, and Ookabuki. Maeda went down in the other station before here.

“So, I’ll take my leave as well.” Sado-san said. “By-“

“Ookabuki, your house is in the same direction as ours, right? Hurry.” Shaku said from her place about ten meters away from us. Cut Sado-san sentences and made her narrowing her eyes in irritancies at Shaku.

“No, I err…” Tomo said, and then she paused. I know she was trying to find the better words besides ‘I’m staying over at Shibuya’s place’ which was definitely would earn another round of teasing.

“Oh-ho… staying over aren’t you?” Yuko-san said while smirking to us. “Don’t overdo it, okay. We have another meeting tomorrow.”

“Eh!? They’re already ‘that’ close?” Youran asked Kokabuki who’s sighed and dragged Youran and Shaku to walk faster and left us without saying another word.
Then Torigoya pulled Yuko-san to walk with her to the right side of the station. “Let’s go, Yuu-chan. I’m tired. You’ve tease Shibuya enough for today.”

“Torigoya, you staying over in Yuko-san`s today?” Geki asked.

“Yeah.” Yuko-san answered. “Skin-ship… Skin-ship…”

“What?! How could you still tease me about it when you also have Torigoya staying over in your place tonight?” I asked in exasperation. “In front of our kohai?! Do you want to destroy my name?”

“Because riling you up is fun.” Yuko-san said, “You should’ve seen your face.” She smirked and then she started walking with Torigoya.

I growled in irritancies and Sado-san also took her leave because she was also heading to the same direction with Yuko-san and Torigoya. Left us with Geki and Black.

“So, Geki staying over with you again, Black?” I asked her when we walked down the road.

“Hm~.” Geki answered instead. “I was thinking maybe it will be better if I move in. Orphanage sucks.”

“You can move in anytime.” Black said.

“I didn't know the two of you are that close.” Tomo said.

“Wha-what? We-we’re friends, ri-right, Geki?” Black retorted. “We’re not like you and Shibuya.”

Strange, this is the first time I saw Black stuttered like that. Perhaps Yuko-san was right. There is something between them. My lips slowly turned into a smirk.

“Suuureee…” I said. “Well, see you tomorrow then.” I said to Black and Geki when we reach the crossroad and had to part. And after we walked for a few meters, Tomo held my hand and leaned her body towards me.

“Our Sachou is crazy.” She said with a small smile.

Despite her smile, I still found myself flinched. “Sorry about that. You’re got your share of teasing because of me.”

“No, it’s okay. I was just surprised and… embarrassed…” She said. “By the way, was what Sado-san has said true? Or was it just her way to tease you?” I only kept on walking with her without saying another words. “I noticed the way you stared at me when I sang was a little… dangerous… But… do you really said that?”

“Said what?” I asked innocently even though I know full well what she meant.

She narrowed her eyes at me. “Don’t play dumb with me.”

“I errr… only said about ‘enjoy the show’, the rest was… them…”

“Oh… really? ‘Enjoy the show’, hm?” she said with a sultry voice that made my blood boiled. She stopped me in my track and stood in front of me. She ran her finger from my cheekbone to my jaw, and caressed my jaw line. “If you behave, perhaps I’ll think about it.”

The warmth emulating from her body, her scent, and the feel of her finger caressing my jaw line was… too much for my senses. I gulped and tried to ignore the warmth that has started to spread in my lower belly.   I tried to remembering myself that we WERE in the middle of the road.

She leaned closer to me and whispered in my ear, “but only if you behave.”

‘Shit!’ I couldn’t take it anymore. I looked around us. ‘We’re here… okay, only a few meters left.’ And then I started dragged her to my apartment. Her soft giggled could be heard from behind me.

“They’re right… It’s very easy to rile you up.” She said in between giggled, while we’re in the elevator.

“Shut up.” I growled. And then, the elevator opened in my floor. I dragged her again to my apartment. I opened the door in lighting speed. And I pushed her against the door and kissed her. The door slammed close because of the collision with our body. Surprisingly, she was more aggressive today, not that I’m complaining but… it was strange. She was never this… demanding.

Before I knew it I was already at the bed with her on top of me. Naked. She pulled back a bit to breathe. And then she smirked sexily. Odd. It was like she was possessed by a horny demon. Her eyes were gleaming dangerously.

“I’m gonna show you why you’re mine. Why you never ever need to even look at other.” She whispered to me.

Well, there’s no need for that, really. But, who am I to refuse, right? I just better enjoy it. Who knows when she’ll be like this again. I just hope we wouldn’t oversleep, or else we’ll be facing Yuko-san`s wrath or endless teasing. I don’t know which is worse… Sigh….

@songbac: sorry... i was busy.  :banghead:   Here's the continuation.

@lollita90: it's dangerous.

@kahem: she was, right?  :lol:
               actually I don't like making the people in my fic suffered too much... but should i hospitalize her again? :twisted:
               Shibuya will be in Geki mode if that ever happen :twisted:

@fael_c00l, @haruko: another pairing arrived... yey... XD This won't be a AKB fanfic without the royal couple  XD

@chichay12, @korisunyan: she is in better condition now... but yeah... i think I made Shibuya suffered too much.  :nervous

By the way, i borrowed the ideas about Erena's death, drugs and Yakuza from Immortal_K-san.  :bow:

Thanks for reading, commenting and the 'thank you's, guys. As always sorry for the grammar mistake and miss-spelling.
This chapter is the longest chapter I've ever wrote... :sweatdrop:

Offline fael_c00l

• 熊沢世莉奈 | Andela
  • Member+
Yey, Maeda have a partner now, but i little bit sad to know Erena is dead and because overdose,, So Capt Takahashi is a ex-leader of Rapappa??!! And the document? Full of mistery,, haha BlackxGeki scene,, Youran scared with dog bcause Black, poor Youran
TomoTomo is my OTP

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
No please, don't hospitalize her...
I wonder with who Youran was supposed to have a date
Ookabuki making strip tease or lap dance? Oh~

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
yeah!! you revival the story :D so well.. yeah takadeka and maeda!! :D jajaj i love many parts of the fic.. when yuko says that she trust in takadeka because she is shorter that her make me laugh :D

jejej dakishimeraretara LOVE THI SONG WITH TOMO VOICE.. is orgamic :D...i cant blame tomochin for that

Offline songbac

• Member+
  • kojiyuu forever
dear stv_wong  :heart: :heart:, thank your updation very much  :wub: :wub: :wub: chap 23 - 2 is  :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs, i love it so much. You right, it a long chapter  :lol: :lol: :lol: and i love it  :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:. I know you are busy :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: and i check your fic twice a day to know you update or not, so i'm very happy whan i saw and read your chapet 23-2 last night . Thank you very much and i hope you can update soon  :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
uaaaaaaaah!! chapter 23-1
so funny the scene that the girls (gekikara, black and youran) see for the first time tomoxtomo relation.

chapter 23-2
i want to know more about shibuya past and the people from Higa and the fight with rapapa and... all i can´t wait to read the next chapters!

Offline korisunyan

• Dakishimecha Ikenai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • rihobaex
i need to know more for Shibuya's past  :(
ahahahha i imagine the last scene, perv Ookabuki  :deco: :deco: :deco:
i'm waiting for more soon  :deco:

i'm sorry for my bad english  XD

Offline stv_wong

• Member+
  • ^ best of the best ^
Chapter 24 Part 1

*Rappappa`s Room, the next day.

The scent of grilled meat reached my nose immediately as I opened the door, as it usually does lately. Team Hormone, along with Shaku and Youran who’s tagging along with them today turned to look at us for a while and greeted us. Maeda who’s standing near the window, reading, gave us a slight nod. They’re all wore casual clothes, because today was Saturday. Tomo greeted them back and walked to the middle of the room, where the grill located, while I just sat on my usual chair near the door to the Fighting Room without saying a word.

“Where’s Kokabuki?” Unagi asked.

“Yeah, it’s unusual that you’re not together.” Wota added.

“Actually, I’ve never seen you without her.” Bungee said while she was taking a glimpse at me.

“And…,” Akicha whispered, “why are you with Shibuya-san?”

“Um….” Mukuchi opened her mouth to speak, but then she frowned and shook her head.

I just rolled my eyes at them, and let Tomo, who’s frowned a little, deal with them. I smirked discreetly; I knew she was trying to find a better way to say about us. We’ve nothing to hide anymore, at least in front of Rappappa`s member, but that doesn’t mean that we’ll just announce that out loud. We agreed to not saying anything about it if not necessary, but we won’t pretend that there’s nothing between us either. Let them decide what they think our relationship is.

After Shaku knew that Tomo won’t saying anything. She grinned and said, “Actually, last night she was with mhppph….”

Tomo shut her mouth with her hand with a loud slap, and then she whispered something in her ear. Shaku eyes widened and she glanced at me in fear, I raised one eyebrow at her in response. After a few second, Tomo retracted her hand and smiled sweetly (but evilly) to the Team Hormone who was watching her questioningly.

“You don’t need to hit me that hard~~,” Shaku, whose now has a nice palm-tattoo on her face, whined while rubbing her face, “I didn’t know it was a secret.”

“Oh, it’s not.” Tomo smiled sweetly (but evilly, again) to her. “It’s just that there are things that better left unspoken.”

I smirked at them and looked at my watch. ‘Now, where the others are? I know Sado-san has a morning shift, but where are Black, Geki, Torigoya and Yuko-san?’

“Where’s Yuko-san?” I asked to no one in particular.

Wota pointed at the door of the Fighting Room with her chopsticks. “She’s inside with Torigoya-san.”

I was already half-standing when I heard that Torigoya was also inside. I blinked for a few times and sit back down. Remembered what I saw when the last time I intruded on them. I shut my eyes closed and rubbed the bridge of my nose, trying to wipe away the memory of it from my mind. Tomo, who’s by now was already sat by my side, whispered to me.

“You think they’re doing ‘it’?”

“Most likely, yeah, they are.”

“What are you whispering about?” Youran asked.

“Why?” I asked back to her with a challenging glare, “you have a problem with that?”

“Nothing…” Youran said and she mumbled, “Geeezz… if it was Ookabuki who’s asking she’ll answer oh so nicely.”

“Of course…, don’t you see how they were last night?” Shaku whispered quite loudly.

“What? What?” Unagi asked. “Tell us…”

Youran whispered scandalously, “Shibuya-san’s whip-“

My eyebrows twitched in exasperation and I kicked a chair that flew just a few inches away from their head. “I heard that.” And they stopped their gossip and smiled forcefully at me.

Tomo just sighed and put her hand on top of mine and whispered, “behave.” The action, of course, not went unnoticed by the other occupant of the room who was discreetly, but failed, glancing at our hand with a questioning expression, while the other two who was already known just went back on picking and munching the hormone, knowing that it’ll be best for them to shut up.

And after a few minutes, Kokabuki came and joined the Team Hormone after having a brief talk with her Aneki. Then, Geki and Black came, with her son…. I was gaped at her. This is the second time I saw her son, the first was when he was just born. ‘Why the hell did she bring her son?’

“Ahhh…. Kawaiiii….” Unagi and Akicha squealed and they went closer to Black to take a better look at her son. “What’s his name?”

Black didn’t say anything, she only hug her son tighter and hid her face with her hair. It’s not her usual silence, it was more like silent due to embarrassment.

I smirked and said, “don’t tell me you haven’t give him a name.” I knew she was confused at what to name him before, but that was like about a week after he was born.

“I-I had named him.” Black said without looking at me.

‘Hm? Why is she stuttering like that?’ I raised one eyebrow at her. “Then what’s his name?”

“Ren.” Gekikara said proudly.

“Ahh… it’s quite good.” Unagi and Akicha said, the others were nodding with them.

My eyes widened when I heard the name. “Wait…” I said, “Ren… as in Matsui Rena?!”

“Who’s that?” Wota asked.

“It’s not like I have a say in it.” Black immediately said, earned her a confused looks from the current Rappappa. “She was just written his name on his birth document and applied it without me knowing. And a few days later his birth certificate came. I can’t change it anymore.”

“I was helping you, you know. You said you don’t know what to name him.” 

I noticed her ears was slightly red and so does Geki, I smirked and said, “So, what’s his full name I wonder? Kashiwagi Ren or ‘Matsui’ Ren?”

“Of course it’s Kashiwagi.” Black burst out in her out-of-character moment. “Why in hell did you ask that?”

“What are you all talking about?” Bungee asked to us. The others sporting similar questioning look.

“Inside jokes, more likely,” Shaku said grimly, “but, I don’t know about what.”

“I hate it when they talking about something we don’t know.” Youran said.

“Heh… this is nothing if you compared it to them” Kokabuki said, and she threw a glance at me and her Aneki. “At least no-PDA here.”

“What’s going on?” Yuko-san and Torigoya had come out of the Fighting Room. “Black, why are you shouting like that?”

“Her son`s name is Ren.” I said while grinned mischievously. I could literally saw the wheels in her head started running and within seconds, she already sporting a mischievous look similar to mine.

“Ren from Matsui Rena?” Yuko-san asked to no-one in particular, and she turned to look at me. “See… I’ve told you that there is something.”  Torigoya responded with a small “eeeehhhh….”

“How the hell should I know that?” I retort back.

“What’s happened?” We heard someone asked and we turned our head to the door, and saw Sado-san who’s looking at us with one eyebrow raised.

“Black named her son Ren.” Yuko-san said while still grinned.

“Why I am not surprised…” Sado-san said with a straight tone even though she was smiling slightly.

“What do you mean by that, Sado-san?” Black asked hesitantly.

“Let’s just say that I have a hunch. And my hunches were usually right.” Sado-san said with a knowing look at Yuko-san and Torigoya, and lastly to me. “By the way, Yuko-san,” she looked at Yuko-san, “the documents? We didn’t have all day. I have to go back to the hospital at two.”

“Ah, yes… I have put them inside.” Yuko-san said while nodded towards the other room. “Come on let’s check ‘em up.” She walked towards the room with us following her. “Team Hormone, you guard here.” And they sat back down on the floor with a crestfallen expression on their faces. “Dance, you stay here too.”

“Eh? Dance?!” I said while whipped my head towards where Yuko-san`s eyes directed to, before she was out of the room. I haven’t seen Dance for weeks, the last time I’ve seen her was, well, at THAT time. She smiled at me and bowed a little. And why in hell’s name that I didn’t even know that she was there all along? The others were walking passed me to our Fighting Room. And that certain Kabuki punched my arm and glared at me discreetly when she walked passed me, and she pulled me and whispered in my ear, “Behave or you won’t get the ‘show’ later.” And she walked to the other room, left me with Dance and Team Hormone. I looked at Dance once more and walked to the other room.

When I walked in, the others has already sat on the floor, formed an uneven circle in the middle of the room with the documents in the middle of the circle. And I sat down between Torigoya and Ookabuki. We sat in our usual formation with the addition of Maeda and her Shitennou.

“You all already know about our raid to Higa’s gang, right?” Yuko-san asked to the current Rappappa.

“Yeah,” Youran said, “that’s basically what made me enrolled here.”

“Same here. After that, Majijo basically became the strongest Yankee school in the area.” Kokabuki added.

“Yeah. Um… we had… a few dispute with some of the members, and it lead to a fight.” Yuko-san said while she scratched the back of her head. “And the leader went mad and sent us a challenge letter, which was stupidly told us to come to their base and face them. And so… yeah… we destroyed them completely.”

“To think that they are a co-ed school, and of course most of the yankees were guys.” Sado-san smirked and shook her head. “I don’t know whether we’re too strong or actually they’re too weak. Even now, I still don’t know how they could be the strongest gang back then.”

“Anyway, these documents here,” Yuko-san pointed at the documents on the floor, “are the one that we snatched from them during the raid. It was for- DON’T TOUCH IT!!” Shaku immediately retracted her hand, and smiled apologetically. “Do you know how careful we were when we’re took it?” Yuko-san hissed in irritancies. “We had to wrap our hands with plastic bag and made sure that our finger-prints won’t mark in it.” She pulled out a small plastic bag from behind her and threw it to the middle. “Use these if you want to touch it.”

“What are these?” Youran asked and she opened the bag for us to see. “Rubber gloves?”

“Yep.” Yuko-san said while nodding her head. “Don’t left any finger prints. We took it for our safety precautions.”

“You mean… blackmail materials, aren’t you?” Tomo asked her.

Yuko-san just shrugged. “If they play dirty after the war, we’ll play just as dirty. We might not be the smartest bunch, but we’re not stupid. You do know that there are some secrets that we need to protect here.” She gave a knowing look at her. “All I know was that these documents are very important considering they put it in a safety box. But since we’ve never check it up…”

“So, let’s get to work then.” Sado-san said. And she picked a pair of rubber gloves and put it on with ease, and grabbed one of the documents and started reading.

Geki, who’s sat across me, sighed and mumbled, “I hate reading…”, and earned a small smile from Black.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*After about two hours.

“ARGGGGHH!!!” I shouted in frustration. “What the hell are these documents are!? I can’t understand it at all!” The document that I had was only consisted of some chemical chain and that kind of stuff.

“Neither do I.” Black said calmly, but you can clearly see the frustration in her eyes.

“There’re too many riddles here.” Torigoya said while pouting cutely.

“What I read here is only names, names, and more names.” Geki mumbled.

A mumbled “same here” or “mmm…” could be heard. It looks like all of us were having hard times to decipher the documents. Some of it, like the one Torigoya read, was written in riddles, and the one I was having was all chemical. And it was odd, because Higa was known as the laid-back school, which means, they are not the smartest bunch.

Youran sighed and mumbled, “What are these chemical names even mean?”

“Mm…here comes the place and date… sigh….” Geki mumbled again.

“What? Geki can I look?” Yuko-san asked while she was leaned forwards.

Geki gave her the book and I saw Yuko-san`s face slowly morphed from expression of indifference to a surprised look and then her expression darkened while she was reading.

“Everyone beside Shibuya, Ookabuki and Sado, out of the room.” She said with a barely hidden fury. ‘Oh, God… what now?’ And when she saw that the others were hesitant to leave, she glared and hissed, “now!”

After the others left the room, we moved closer to each other. Tomo linked her hand with mine and looking at me worriedly. Sado-san was frowning and tried to peek at what Yuko-san reading. And her frown became deeper with each seconds passed while she was reading.

“Shibuya, you should go to the temple and thank every God up there that Geki was the one who picked this book and she wasn’t even notice it.” Yuko-san said.

I raised my eyebrow to her questioningly without saying a word.

She gave me the book and said, “Your name was in it. See it for yourself.”

I read the spot she was pointing with her hands with Tomo peeking from behind me. And she’s right, there written ‘Itano Tomomi, 15, bad family problem, potential client.’

“WHAT THE HELL IS THAT EVEN MEAN!? POTENTIAL CLIENT!?” Tomo shouted from behind me, and due to our position, she was screaming right in front of my ear, giving me a slight headache that last for a few seconds. “Just because she was having a family problem that doesn’t mean they can just turned her into a junkie!!” Sado-san and Yuko-san were looking at her and then me and back to her with an incredulous expression all along. “DAMMIT!! What is he looks like? Just give a clue. ANYTHING’S FINE! I’LL KILL HIM! No one can messing around with what’s mine and get on with it without punishment.”

I put the documents down on the floor and pulled the rubber gloves of my hands.“Who’s being over-protective now, huh? And to what was happening in the past nonetheless.” I mumbled to myself.

“Shut up!” She pinched my cheek and hugged me from the back tightly and put her head on my shoulder “I know you don’t have the smartest brain, but how could you be that stupid!?”

“Ugh… ca-can’t breathe.” She was suffocating me, I can’t even made a proper retort at her insult. I felt her hold on my body loosened. I hurriedly took a deep breath and-

“You could die…” She whispered softly. Even though her voice was muffled by my clothes, I could hear it very clearly. “You could just die because of it and… we might not meet each other again.” I felt her sobbing quietly and I tried to turn to look at her, but failed. “You could’ve died and I won’t even know it. I could’ve lost you even before you’re mine again.”

“Errr… Let’s take a ten minutes break. We’ll be outside.” Yuko-san said while smiling awkwardly and hurriedly left the room with Sado-san.

After we’re alone, I tried to turn again, but her firm hold on me won’t let me do so. I sighed and caressed her linked hands on my body with my fingers. “Tomo… don’t cry, please… I’m sorry.”

“I’M NOT!”

I sighed again. “And they call me tsundere… Who’s the tsundere here actually?” I mumbled to myself again. And she pinched my waist for my smart-mouth. “Hey…” I was about to protest but I felt her hold on me loosened. I immediately grabbed the chance to turn to face her. As before, the sight of her in tears, pains me. I kissed her eyes and licked the tears away from her cheek. Thank God she didn’t put on her usual Kabuki make-up today, because it would be ruined by now if she does.

“It’s ticklish.” She said with a slight smile while moved her head away from me.

“Don’t worry too much, I won’t fall for it again.” I whispered, “And after all, I’m here, right? I’m still alive.”

“Just don’t do it again. Don’t be reckless like that again.”

“I won’t. As long as you’re with me…”

For a while we’re just standing there, hugging. While at the same time a fear crept into my mind. ‘If they truly are related to this… If what Yuko-san said about him wanting revenge against me was right… Then…’ I pulled back to take a good look at her. ‘She’ll be the target.’

She looked at me questioningly, “what is it?”

I shook my head and crushed my lips to her, desperately trying to get rid of the image of her, on a hospital`s bed, wrapped with bandages. My hands slipped inside her shirt, wanting, needing to feel the warmth of her skin, to feel that she was alive and well.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@fael_c00l: taka-deka will appear again, let's just see what happens.  :twisted:

@kahem:  :twisted:
                to tell you the truth... i don't know too :nervous But, Youran has lots of fangirls, so perhaps, one of them?  :nervous

@haruko: i'm glad you like it... i was worried that i might ruined the story.
               so you notice the song i put with only two sentences?  :thumbup
               I agreed, her voice is... :wub: Even the shuffle unit of Acchan, Tomochin and Yukirin seemed plain when they sang the song. Lack the sexiness.
               if Tomochin was the center, I might have different opinion. (biased, lol)

@songbac: I'm glad you like the chapter.  XD sorry for the wait, here's the next chapter, i hope it was worth the wait

@minami-chan: i had to typed, read, edited, and re-read the chapter to make sure it's not coming out as a lame joke. :nervous
                       And there's still some typo that i missed  :banghead:
                       Anyway, next chapter coming up

@korisunyan: hehehe... she was 'possesed' lol

Thanks for reading, commenting and the 'thank you's, guys. Till next update.

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: YUI - Oh Yeah