JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: L`Arc~en~Ciel - The Black Rose

Poll

How much does it bother you to lose Ogawa and Konno?

I'll miss them both! I am devastated
74 (54.8%)
I won't miss either of them
28 (20.7%)
I won't miss Konno
11 (8.1%)
I won't miss Ogawa
22 (16.3%)

Total Members Voted: 123

Author Topic: Konno and Ogawa to graduate  (Read 25898 times)

Offline _Hitomi_

• _Yoshizawa_
  • Member+
Konno and Ogawa to graduate
« Reply #80 on: April 29, 2006, 11:51:34 AM »
I'm going to miss Mako chan... T_T

Offline ASSEMblerEX

• Miki x Ai
  • Member+
« Reply #81 on: April 29, 2006, 12:16:56 PM »
The new photos don't have konno or makoto in them...

Offline tivx

• Beauty To My Ai's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #82 on: April 29, 2006, 01:26:45 PM »
personally i'm proud of them, :) that's all i think of right now XD

R.I.P. Kyle, already missing you man.........

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #83 on: April 29, 2006, 02:32:32 PM »
Today's concert's MC

http://s62.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3425G3NFKSRS50VC2MGMXKOTV1

Quote from: Yossie
吉澤
「さっそくですが、みなさんここでご報告があります。
HPや新聞などで、すでにご存知の方もいらっしゃると思いますが、
紺野あさ美が大学進学の準備のために、
今年の夏のハロープロジェクトのコンサートをもって
モーニング娘。そしてハロープロジェクトを卒業します。
そして、小川麻琴は海外へ語学留学のため
8月のミュージカル「リボンの騎士」をもってモーニング娘。を卒業します。
マコっちゃん、こんこん、卒業おめでとう。」

She said Konno was graduating from MM and H!P, and Makoto was graduationg from MM. No mention of H!P. So this could mean that she'll be back in H!P.

Offline tivx

• Beauty To My Ai's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #84 on: April 29, 2006, 02:46:57 PM »
thanx tama :)  seems we may still get to see more makoto after all

Offline mpz

• Member+
« Reply #85 on: April 29, 2006, 02:56:20 PM »
Am I the only one who doesn't think Konno is a genius? I mean sure, she was top of the class in elementary school but that doesn't exactly require that much to pull off. She has had the "brainiac" image but she has also been quite aloof and surprisingly incapable of answering questions that anyone who went to school could have answered (in quiz corners etc).

We all know that being in an active group in H!P is pretty much a full-day job and more. It's entirely possible that her educational achievements haven't been that good *after* she joined MM (and according to the Santos blog, they don't even *go* to school). And she's been in there for five years now. That's a long time to ignore school. It will require some serious effort to catch up.

Of course, when you've earned a lot of money, it doesn't really matter since you can just pay your way into a prestigious private university. Best of luck to her, but enough with the "she's a genius" stuff.

Now Makoto I couldn't care less about. Sorry. Life's tough. Wonder who will take up the "Kemeko" presence in MM now. I predict Makoto will fall into an even bigger obscurity than Yasuda, since Yasuda was a big part of MM at least in the beginning and its heyday, yet she's nearly a nobody now. Makoto doesn't have anything going for her.

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #86 on: April 29, 2006, 03:19:08 PM »
Quote from: mpz
Am I the only one who doesn't think Konno is a genius?

No.

I predict Makoto will fall into an even bigger obscurity than Yasuda

Bigger obscurity than Yasuda? That's a frightening concept.

Hey, now's the perfect time to add Kei back into Morning Musume! :yay:

Offline aimaime

• Ai T's Iced Tea
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gakky^^
« Reply #87 on: April 29, 2006, 04:09:06 PM »
Am I the only one who doesn't think Konno is a genius? I mean sure, she was top of the class in elementary school but that doesn't exactly require that much to pull off. She has had the "brainiac" image but she has also been quite aloof and surprisingly incapable of answering questions that anyone who went to school could have answered (in quiz corners etc).

i don't think she's a genius, nor is she that good with general knowledge. but i think she's the type that works really hard to gets good grades at school, or anything else in life for that matter (just look at how she got into mm in the 1st place).

it's easy for a genius to get 100% in exams, konkon's the type who works slowly and patiently for her 100%.

she still seems to be one of the smarter ones or maybe the smartest one in mm to me anyway..

edit: by the way... don't they have private tutors or homeschooling or something like that?
« Last Edit: April 29, 2006, 04:16:51 PM by aimaime »

sangatsu7 - movies, music, variety shows, japan, aichan, rants, etc..

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
« Reply #88 on: April 29, 2006, 04:19:19 PM »
Quote from: tama-chan
Today's concert's MC

Here's another since I already uploaded it before I found the thread.
http://s60.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=35KPF3EFGCJP93U2SI16W3ZDLZ
Osaka 2006.04.28 [day].
I looked on the H!P site and it doesn't even list them as having a concert on that date, which is strange.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2006, 04:21:51 PM by ~Dan~ »
Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

Offline mpz

• Member+
« Reply #89 on: April 29, 2006, 05:27:11 PM »
Quote from: aimaime
by the way... don't they have private tutors or homeschooling or something like that?

Of course, probably. I would still say that they learn a lot less than what they would if they went to a normal school. When you're in a position like that, education is kinda secondary to everything else. It takes a lot of discipline to bother learning stuff in your free time when you could use that time more productively (=sleep). Even the best discipline will be brought down by sleep deprivation.

Offline BakHamNoi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #90 on: April 29, 2006, 10:32:32 PM »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #91 on: April 29, 2006, 10:34:43 PM »
Speaking as a teacher, I can say that one on one tutoring actually tends to be a more efficient/quicker way of learning. The tutor is able to focus his/her attention on one student. Private tutors rarely work with more than 2 or 3 students in one session. This allows the tutor to really customize his/her teaching style to the student's particular needs and learning style. In working with regular-sized classes, this is hard to do, because you're dealing with 30 different kids, all of whom learn in different ways. You do your best to make it so that they can all "get it", but it's just really, REALLY difficult to make it work for every single student in the class.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline aimaime

• Ai T's Iced Tea
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gakky^^
« Reply #92 on: April 29, 2006, 10:47:11 PM »
Quote from: Tettekete v.2

lol the 2 girls' graduation is a much bigger scandal than colin farrel's sex vid.

sangatsu7 - movies, music, variety shows, japan, aichan, rants, etc..

Offline JTRIX

• Looking for Green Kame
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #93 on: April 29, 2006, 11:19:17 PM »
Just reading about the comments KonKon and Makoto wrote on H!P website.
Now thinking about KonKon's graduation I'm kind of worry a bit. She's gonna graduate in July and prepare for the university entrance exam in August. I'm just worry that (touch wood) if she didn't make the entrance exam while being out of MM and H!P, what will she do?

Makoto on the other hand seems to be fine so far. She's only quitting MM and going oversea to study. It's not that hard to get into schools oversea (depending on what school), and if ever she finishs she can come back and join H!P.

Anyhow can someone translate what they wrote on H!P website? I don't understand a bit of what they said.

And I'm wonder in the scandal it says there are possibly 3 people graduating... wondering who will be the next candidate??? Too bad there aren't a discography (like Love Machine) that tells us who will be graduating, but looking at the trend it seems like the cover for Chokkan2 (working on the right column, then left column, and finally the middle column...)
:D
« Last Edit: April 29, 2006, 11:25:15 PM by JTRIX »
The 5 beams: Sexy Beam, Mayuge Beam/Akabiman Beam, Miracle Beam, and Usa-Chan Beam

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #94 on: April 30, 2006, 02:24:21 AM »
It's shocking and sad, but I'm actually glad for them... I think it's the best decision ever for them because:

1. They get out b4 MM falls XD

2. They get something solid as backup for their future.

They weren't Makis or Mikis or Ayayas, who have proven they'll probably be able to go on as soloists for a loooooooong time...  And they weren't Nacchis either, so I don't imagine them getting a lot of acting/hosting jobs. This really is the best for their future.

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline ew0923

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #95 on: April 30, 2006, 04:58:59 AM »
Actually I kind of think that Konkon probably wouldn't sit for this year's exams, I really doubt she had the time to regularly attend tutorials or do mock exams during this time. Having only one month to study for university entrance exams is probably too much for her...especially if she is trying for a couple.

And I don't think it's a bad idea if she chooses to be a 'ronin' for a year, just to get more acclimatised to be a normal person again, instead of an idol/celebrity. I agree that she's not the genius type, but she's definitely the type that's willing to study and I'm sure she'll manage to get into it (though probably not some of the top ones).

Offline tivx

• Beauty To My Ai's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #96 on: April 30, 2006, 05:43:58 AM »
Quote from: Rei-chan
And they weren't Nacchis either, so I don't imagine them getting a lot of acting/hosting jobs. This really is the best for their future.

KonKon did do a pretty good job in Morning Musume 13nin Gakkari Xmas Special :)

Offline inksquid

• I Make Stuff Up
« Reply #97 on: April 30, 2006, 05:59:43 AM »
Who knows! Maybe in several years, Konkon will be a genius and discover an important treatment in the history of medicine! Or so we hope :D

Offline tivx

• Beauty To My Ai's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #98 on: April 30, 2006, 06:04:07 AM »
oh ya.....some people are called geniuses when they are able to adapt quickly or learn quickly and don't give up easily. i think that's what they meant when called KonKon a genius

Offline inksquid

• I Make Stuff Up
« Reply #99 on: April 30, 2006, 06:07:30 AM »
Quote from: tivx
oh ya.....some people are called geniuses when they are able to adapt quickly or learn quickly and don't give up easily. i think that's what they meant when called KonKon a genius

It shows discipline - the sort needed for doctors to continue in pursuing the cure for cancer :P (I don't really know where I'm going with this lol)

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: L`Arc~en~Ciel - The Black Rose