JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Super Egg Machine - I My Me Mine

Author Topic: 「Theater Rivals」Rivalry Between The WMidget - Chapter 16 [FINISHED]  (Read 109926 times)

Offline AkemiHomura

• ecchi
  • ♥ OshimaYuko ♥ 大島優子 ♥ お尻子ちゃん ♥
Re: 「Theater Rivals」Rivalry Between The WMidget - Chapter 9 [UPDATED 12.13]
« Reply #120 on: December 13, 2012, 04:03:06 PM »
Yuu should just stick with Acchan XD
They are perfect for each other :x
♥ I do what I like and I like what I do ♥ Oshima Yuko ♥

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #121 on: December 13, 2012, 04:29:53 PM »
Now, both Yuko and Acchan will get over to this unfortunate events in their lives and ended up dating each other instead! ATSUYUU <3
I'll expect some ATSUYUU in the next chapter! :)

Offline vPANDAv

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #122 on: December 13, 2012, 06:25:17 PM »
sae is so mean here lol....

NOOOOOO!!  :bleed eyes:

my kojiyuu and atsumina,

what's going to happen to them? this is just way too sad  :cry:

thanks for the update, can't wait for the next chapter!!

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #123 on: December 13, 2012, 09:23:35 PM »
 :badluck: :on blackhole: :on polter:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #124 on: December 14, 2012, 12:39:08 AM »
Owhhh so sad for Yuko and Acchan. They should fight for their love.

Offline KojiYuu44

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #125 on: December 14, 2012, 02:51:11 AM »
Such a terrible way for them to find out...  :(
What's gonna happen now?
Hope Acchan and Yuko don't linger on the revelation too much...
So sad for the two of them

Offline ZeriusLei

• ecchi
  • Waifu waifu looking for waifu~
« Reply #126 on: December 14, 2012, 04:02:53 AM »
I.. Think i have the ugre to kill some people here /A\..
As usual, good job!
*altho am spreading hate aura*
But you better update it fast D:<
I want a new chapter!
We want a new chapter!
Just a hiatus KojiYuu/WMatsui butthead.

Offline ZeriusLei

• ecchi
  • Waifu waifu looking for waifu~
« Reply #127 on: December 14, 2012, 04:04:41 AM »
I.. Think i have the ugre to kill some people here /A\..
As usual, good job!
*altho am spreading hate aura*
But you better update it fast D:<
I want a new chapter!
We want a new chapter!
Just a hiatus KojiYuu/WMatsui butthead.

Offline hazwani

• -TAKAHASHI MINAMI OSHI & I SHIP ATSUMINA-
  • ecchi
  • Takahashi Minami Oshi- I love Atsumina-
« Reply #128 on: December 14, 2012, 05:09:37 AM »
lol///what happening here???
i thought this is atsumina and kojiyuu pairing>????

pity yuko and acchan...
wtf... that scene is cruel..

wtf kai doing ??

its make more drama..

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #129 on: December 14, 2012, 06:29:02 AM »
Alright! Now it's time for Yuko and Acchan to make them both jealous to death!  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

yeah for idiots!!!.. omg my kojiyuu/ atsumina heart -__________-

Offline Tanchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #130 on: December 14, 2012, 09:04:37 AM »
Noooooooooooo, my Atsumina KaixAcchan :angry:. I suspect Kai does have some kind of feelings toward Atsuko even though I don't know how strong it is or if it's love. But I'm still rooting for KaixAcchan

Offline Pdpond

• Every day Atsumina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~AtsuMina~
« Reply #131 on: December 14, 2012, 10:47:19 AM »
Bakakai!!
NO NO NO IT HURT!!!
to be my friends Twitter Tumblr

Offline chuppachup

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #132 on: December 14, 2012, 02:18:09 PM »
OMG  First time comment here  and after finished reading all the chapter Well I don't know what to say it left me speechless. and while i read it i just want to throw away my phone so many time(Thanks god  that i didn't)

and for the last chap...
NOooooooooooo........This is so wrong
what a terrible way to find out
my poor atsuyuu(and my heart)

You know what i think  you should let the atsuyuu do "IT" too(you know what i mean), So thing will turn out more complicated..more drama  more more more (shipper) heartbreaking...

p.s. please update soon

I'll be leaveing now to take care my heart.

Kojiyuu/atsumina Forever
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 03:36:38 PM by chuppachup »

Offline RJay

• AtsuMina & MariHaru FOR LIFE!!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Don't give up! Keep moving forward!
« Reply #133 on: December 14, 2012, 05:20:10 PM »
Ouch... That's got to hurt.  :(

Finding out that your crush is dating your best friend...is just really sad.
And finding out in that way? It's like a stab to your chest. :( :cry:

I wonder what's going to happen next and what would Acchan and Yuu do.

Please update soon.
I'll say "I love you" to the person I love
Even if these feelings aren't returned, saying "I love you" to the person you love
That is the most beautiful thing in the world

Offline takamae

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #134 on: December 15, 2012, 02:29:01 AM »
I hate this  :angry:
Poor acchan and yuko  :cry:
Please update soon with atsumina and kojiyuu
Thank you  ;)

Offline warr

« Reply #135 on: December 16, 2012, 07:36:10 AM »
I'm a silent reader but this time I can't be silent anymore  :(

My Yuuchan  :fainted:

Please update soon  :bow:

Offline karupin12

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ツ Melooooonnn~♥
« Reply #136 on: December 19, 2012, 03:01:38 PM »
Chapter 10: The Real Problem Comes

-Flashback-

Yuko who was sleeping while having a dream about what happened between him and Haruna, woke up but remained on his position when he heard a cracking sound that came from Kai's bed. By the sounds, it's obvious that the blond stood up from his bed and when he heard another sound from the door, he knew that his friend left their room. But where will he go?
After a few minutes, Yuko decided to go after him when he thought of something. "Maybe he will go to Acchan? hmm. that midget" he smirked. He took out his jacket from the cabinet and put on his slippers then left the room. He was walking at the hallway with hands inside the pockets of his jacket when he recognized someone who's also taking the way outside.

"Acchan!" Yuko called.
"Yuko? What are you doing here?" she asked as she turn around to look at the man.
"I'm looking for Kai.... I thought you're with him. What are you doing here?" he asked confusedly as his thoughts earlier were wrong.
"Me? With him? No, I'm looking for Nyan-nyan. I noticed a light that was coming from outside then I saw Nyan-nyan left the room. I thought she will just get water or something but it's almost an hour now and she still didn't come back"
"Is that so? Come on, let's find them. Tsk, where did they go. .."

The two continued on searching for their friends. They went at the kitchen, living room, bathroom, balcony and even in the storage room but they found no one. They decided to find them outside but there's still no sign of them. Atsuko and Yuko felt tired so they sat first on the near bench and think of a place that the two might go but they didn't know this place much so they took a deep sigh and give up. After a moment of silence, Yuko stood up and point his index finger upwards while smiling at Atsuko.

"What? You look like a fool you know" the woman chuckled a bit.
"I know a place here. Kai might go there because he said before that, that place is important for him"
"Really? Then do you know how to get there?"
"Not really but if I will see the way to it, I'll remember how to get there"

The two started to walk to their destination. Even though the cold wind was preventing them to continue, they still insist just to find their friends. After a few minutes, Atsuko and Yuko finally saw a Nipa hut with colorful lights. The man realized that the way that they took was wrong as they ended up seeing the back part of it but its not important now, the important thing now is they reached the place. The two was about to go in front and check the wooden door if it's locked or not when they suddenly heard a familiar voice.

“Like what I’ve promised to your parents, I’ll be a better man for you and I will not hurt you …… Haruna, I love you”

They looked at each other with widen eyes and thought if what they heard is correct. Did the familiar voice said Haruna? And what's with that I love you and promise thing? Yuko saw a small hole so to confirm if their guess was right, they look inside and to their surprise, the owner of the familiar voice and the person that they were thinking is right. It came from Kai. The two went even more shock when the blond and Haruna started to kiss passionately and tasting every part of them. They stared on it for a little longer then decided to stop as they rested their backs on the wall when they saw the two inside starting to remove their clothes and ready themselves in a more passionate and intense showing of love. The only thing that they can feel at that time was slowly breaking of their hearts specially when they heard moaning and cracking sound that was coming inside.

-End of Flashback-

Back to where the two naked bodies are, Kai laid himself on the couch while the woman who felt so tired after what they did positioned herself on top as she wrapped her arms around the blond’s body. Haruna rests her head on the man’s collar bone while Kai is holding her tightly to support her. The only thing that is covering their bodies is the jacket that finally becomes useful. They are still feeling both of their bodies as every part of it touches directly. Kai closed his eyes when he felt sleepy and also tired but when he was about to reach the dream land, a warm breathe soothes on his neck. He opened his eyes and saw the woman on top of him blowing her breathe playfully.

"What are you doing? I thought you are sleeping..." the blond asked with a still tired voice.
"I can't sleep. ...... in this kind of position" Haruna blushed same as Kai when they realized their current position.
"Owh. . I hmm. . I-I'm sorry. I think we should get back so you can sleep now" Kai stuttered and ready himself to stand up but the woman prevented him by burying her face on his neck.
"I don't want to. .. I still want to be with you Kai!"
"But. ..."
"Please?" Haruna look at him with puppy eyes. Of course, Kai can't say no to her so he just hug the woman even more to say okay.

After they spent another hour together, they decided to go back to their respective rooms before the sun shines and before the others see them. When both of them reached it, they walked silently towards their beds and laid their backs again to continue their sleep and also to rest. They fallen asleep right after it without noticing the persons who are also with them, letting out tears but preventing to let out a sound of hurt feelings. Atsuko and Yuko knew that the two really had a good night together while them, they still feel the pain that really whacked their hearts. They can’t even sleep again as the scenes, every stroke of the blond’s hand, every moan and every kiss that Haruna and Kai shared, it all flashes back to their minds.

-Atsuko’s POV-

‘I am now here, drowning on my own tears and feeling almost all the pain that every person can have. I heard the door opened and I know that she’s back. She’s back happily and satisfied. I can’t help myself to just cry even more. Why do we need to know about their secret in that kind of way? She knows that I really like Kai but what have she done?! Is that what I can get for being so nice and being a friend to her?! I can’t believe this ……. It .. It really hurts….’ Atsuko buried her face once again on the pillow while sobbing silently.
‘Kai, why you didn’t tell me about it? I can understand if you do like my friend but what have you done? You just made me feel important as you showed that you care for me and you ………. like me. Or is that only my imagination? But how can you explain those looks, touches, and everything that you did to me when we’re together? ….. you’re just making me confused Kai ….’

-Yuko’s POV-

‘So the bastard is back ….. back from tasting my Nyan-nyan!!’ I said to myself when I heard the door opened.
‘If only I can stand up here and punch him ……… or kill him, I’ll do it but of course he’s still my friend even though he betrayed me. Why all my best friends became like this? They’re always taking the person I really love! They’re so unfair! I can still feel the pain here in my heart, does history really repeats itself? But why am I the one who’s always experiencing these things?! What a cruel life!’
Yuko covered the blanket all over his body but still, pretending to be asleep.
‘Nyan-nyan …….. I really love you so I’ll fight for you’

The sun shines up as the rays of it strike directly to every window that made their rooms lighten. It’s already 7 in the morning but Haruna and Kai still felt sleepy while the two witness of their ‘love scene’ wasn’t able to sleep properly. They still thought of what will happen today and what will they do or react if they will see the two. Will they blurt out their secret or just keep it? Well they will know it when they gather up downstairs to have their breakfast. Yuko and Kai go downstairs together but the squirrel just remained silent; showing that he’s not in the mood and preventing his anger to come out as he doesn’t want to cause a scene. While they’re taking the way to it, the door from the other room suddenly opened up showing two lovely ladies that made the two midget’s heart skip a beat. Kai and Haruna smiled at each other while the other two just gave a problematic look.

"Ohayou Ha- Kojima-san" Kai greeted. "Ohayou Acchan"
'tss~ call her Haruna!' Yuko thought.
By the greeting of the blond, Atsuko doesn't know what to react or say. She was shocked about it so she just mumbled without looking, "ah, Ohayou"
"Ohayou Kai" Haruna blushed then continued, "Ohayou Yuuchan"
"O-ohayou Nyan" Yuko greeted back shyly as he looked on the floor.
"Come on. Let's go now and eat. I'm hungry and I feel like that I've lost my energy”
'Lost of energy because of eerrr!' Yuko whispered; luckily, the man didn't hear it.

When they reached the dining table, everyone is already there as they sat next to their love ones. All the foods are all set and they are the only one who is missing to start this breakfast. Atsuko sat beside their school doctor who looks so gloomy today and seems that something bothering on him. Beside Mayu is his girlfriend Yuki with Sae on her side. Yuki is giving a worried look on the man as she holds his hand but Mayu just gave a slight smile that made the woman to worry even more. The doctor is acting strangely since that night when he had a talk with Sae and until now, her girlfriend doesn't have any idea what happened to them or rather what they talked about.

Back to the current situation of the four, Kai was about to sit next to Atsuko but Yuko stopped him as he quickly sat beside the woman and pretended that he's having an important conversation with her. Kai had no choice but to sit next to Haruna who is sitting on the opposite direction. Well, he thinks that this is better if they will start to announce their secret relationship. Atsuko and Yuko remained silent with the same thoughts on their mind. As all of them start eating the prepared food, Yuko's spoon suddenly fell so he bended down to get it and to his surprise, he saw Kai and Haruna's hand intertwined just like they don't want to let go each other. By seeing this, the dimpled man rose up again with jealousy and anger as he took his spoon. He holds Atsuko's hand tightly to prevent himself to strangle the two. The woman also knew about it when she noticed that the two were only using their spoon to eat and not bothering to use its partner.

After a few moments, Yuko can't really take it anymore. Seeing his Nyan-nyan being so sweet with his best friend is really killing him. Their smiles, even though they're not having an eye contact, he knows that those are for each other. Atsuko on the other hand is also feeling the same, jealousy wrapping all over herself as she wishes that she could be that woman; the woman that is currently in love with Kai.

“Ne Mariko, Kuu ….” Yuko called the two after he gritted his teeth with anger. Both of them just look at the man with confusion as they don’t know why he called them suddenly in the middle of their lovey dovey moment.
“Are you proud of your relationship?” he asked.
“Eh? Of course. One of the famous models in our school is in love with me so I’m proud of it” Kuu answered but still confuse why the man asked about it. Same as the others, they just look at them and wait for Yuko’s next response.
“How about you Mariko?”
“Do you really need to ask that? Is it not obvious enough?” she rolled her eyes that made the squirrel to proceed to his next words.
“Sou~ I guess all of you are proud on what you have right now. Hmm ……. What if I say that I’m also proud on what I have right now? The special person that I have right now?” by his statement, he just made everyone to be even more confused.

“What’s wrong with you Yuko? You’re acting strange huh …… and what’s with that ‘special someone’ thing? We all know that your special someone is Nyan-nyan …” Rena said.
“What if that special someone is this woman ……….. beside me?” Yuko look at Atsuko who is now having a shock expression then raised their intertwined hands to show to them. Their friends, specially Atsuko doesn’t have any idea what this man up to. How come that Atsuko is his special someone if he’s obviously in love with Haruna? Somehow, the man who is sitting across them felt something; something that he can’t explain.

“Are you kidding? Atsuko? Special someone? Do you want to get killed by Kai?” Yuki said after a few moments of silence.
“Yeah. See those flaming eyes of Kai? You’re dead man! Haha!” Sayaka added.
“No way. I’m sure he’s just kidding us guys. What’s up with you Yuko? You’re acting really strange lately……. Is that the reason why you sat beside Atsuko? Just to joke around?” finally, Kai said as he wanted to know if it’s true or not even though he knew that it’s really impossible.
“Heh ….. Are you jealous?” Yuko asked with a smirk.
“Me? Jealous? Of course not ….” The blond answered that made Atsuko’s heart to feel pain again.

“Then that’s good. Am I not allowed to say it? At least I’m open to all of you. I’m open to my friends, MY TRUE FRIENDS and I’m PROUD to have this girl. I’m not like the OTHER men out there who are secretly DATING WITH SOMEONE. Tss~ I feel pity for their girlfriends. Their man doesn’t have any guts to say to the world that they love each other. Ugh. I wonder why they should keep it as a secret. Oh and one last thing, I also wonder why the OTHERS are seizing someone’s love….. Do they really need to do it?” Yuko said as he emphasized some words through a high pitch tone while looking directly to his friend’s eyes. Somehow, Kai and Haruna felt nervous by Yuko’s words. He sounds like he knows something about them, but how? Or maybe it’s just their imagination? Through the squirrel’s glare, the two hold each other’s hand tighter to lessen what they feel right now. There’s really something going on with Yuko and Atsuko, not about having a relationship but something related about Kai and Haruna as it was also noticed by their friends.

"Y-Yeah. Me too.. I'm also wondering about that. Hehe...." Kai stutter as he decided to pretend that he's not affected on what Yuko said.
"You too? heh...... Then why don't you try to ask yourself about it?" Yuko smirked.
"Huh? What are you talking about? What do you mean?"
"Oh come on Kai. Stop pretending that you don't know what I mean!"

"Uh Oh~ I think I know what's going on here. The problem is here. Kai, Nyan-nyan, what are you going to do now?" Kuu said on his mind while still looking at the becoming intense conversation.

"I don't know what you're talking about Yuko!"
"Really? Then I'll ask Kojima-san instead" Yuko quickly turn his glare at the woman.
"Me? Why me?" Haruna asked nervously. 'He does really know about it! But how?!'
“Are you also going to deny it?! Come on! Blurt it out!!” Yuko stood up with anger as he stomped the table with his hands.
“Yuko stop it!” Atsuko stopped him but it seemed that his anger and jealousy really wanted to make this argument.
“Stop? How can I stop after what we have known?! How can you be like that if both of us are being hurt by them?! If you can remain silent about it then I can’t be like that! I want them to know that I’m really hurt deep inside! Like they took off my heart just to step on it!”

“Ch-chotto Yuko …. We’re clueless here. We don’t know what you’re talking about. Can you please relax first?” Sayaka said.
“Stop?! Relax?! I can’t do that if I know that these two in front of me are secretly betraying us or rather me!! Don’t you know that these two are already in a relationship?! Don’t you know that all those times, they are already together and fooling us?! I can’t believe it Kai, how can you do that to me?!” finally, Yuko blurted out their secret same as his anger that he felt last night. All of their friends except for Mariko and Kuu were shocked about it; they also didn’t expect the sudden revelation. Haruna just look on the ground while preventing her tears to come out. Kai know that the woman doesn’t know what to say so he stands up while still holding her hand.

“A-are you sure about it Yuko? How did you know?” Rena asked.
“I’m definitely sure about it! Atsuko and I saw and hear everything last night!” After what Yuko answered to Rena, Kai suddenly bowed down to them and said,
“Minna, Gomen nasai! It is true, I and Haruna are dating for almost 5 months now” Kai looked up on Yuko again then continued, “Yuko, I’m sorry ….”
“Sorry? That will not change anything. You’ve already hurt me, you’ve already betrayed me!! Don’t you know that seeing your best friend f*cking and pleasuring with your love one is killing me?! How can you do that to me?! I’ve trusted you and you know that I like Kojima-san a lot!!”
“I did not betrayed you! I knew and fell in love with her first! I decided not to tell you because I know you’ll be mad!”
“Of course! But if you told it to me on the first place, I’ll surely accept it and forgive you but knowing it on that way?!! Just forget that I’m your friend!”
“But we were about to tell it today! Can you please listen to me first?!”
“Whatever …. This vacation is over. I’m going to leave now!”

Yuko started to walk to leave the room and his friends who are feeling worried for him. Kai and Haruna don’t have any choice but let him go as they know that it will help him to lessen his raging temper. Atsuko on the other hand stands up also to do the same but before she could leave, her eyes met Haruna’s and without any words, through her friend’s eyes, she could tell that she’s saying sorry but of course, like what Yuko felt, she could not forgive her easily. When she reached the edge of the door a hand interrupted her from going and she already knows who it is.

“Let me go…… Please”

Kai removed his possession to the woman’s hand and let her go. He sat back to his position and buried his face on his palms. Both of them didn’t expect that this will happen, they didn’t expect that this problem is worst than they expected. They only think that the two will surely get mad but not that much. Haruna rested her head on the man’s shoulder while sobbing and thinking what will they do next. All of them just look at the two but after a few minutes, all of their attention was caught by the doctor who suddenly stood up and ready to leave also. Yuki did the same but before she could walk towards the man, she was stopped by his words.

“Don’t follow me …… I want to be alone. I need to think ……” Mayu said without looking at his woman.

Yuki remained silent and immovable as her tears began to flow on her cheeks. She still didn’t know what is going on with him. She still didn’t know what’s bothering him. Is he tired of being with her? But why? Does he love someone else? By thinking those negative ideas, Yuki cried even more. Then when Sae noticed that she can’t breathe properly because of it, he made the woman sit again then give her a glass of water to calm her down. The ikemen wrapped his arms over the woman’s shoulders without noticing a glare coming from their club’s president.

‘What have you done Sae ….I know you did something. Tsk …’

“What the?! What’s happening here?! Why all of them left us?!” Rena said in a bit high pitch tone when she heard footsteps which obviously came from Atsuko, Yuko and Mayu as they also heard the door closed.
“Now explain to them, Kai and Nyan-nyan. I’m sure they’re all confused because of the sudden happenings” Mariko said.
“Them?”
“Yes. To them, because we already knew about it …..”
“Oh well, that’s not new to hear….”

The two explained everything to them as they also answered questions about it. Their friends can’t believe that they really hide it for a long time without getting caught or without having suspicions from the others. Even though they were amazed about it, they still disagree on that way. It’s not they’re against on their relationship but they’re against on that ‘hiding’ thing. If they really love each other, they should tell it to them as early as possible so no one will get hurt badly and hope for something. Just like Atsuko and Yuko, because of their closeness with the two, both of them thought that there might be a mutual understanding between them. As their serious conversation continued, Kuu and the others who know what Atsuko really feel for Kai, prevented themselves on telling about it. They respect their friend’s decision that she wants to say it or confess it to the blond directly. But because of this, they think that it’ll be impossible now.

“So what are we going to do now? This is not only your problem but it’s also for us. We don’t want to disintegrate this friendship you know ….” Kuu said while massaging his temples because of their current problems.
“I think before we think of a solution …… we should think first of the other problem” Kai said as he look at the other problematic woman besides Haruna, Yuki.
“Oh I forgot about it. Yuki, what happened between you and doc?” Kuu asked but Yuki’s tears fell down again.
“I .. I don’t know …. He’s really acting strange since last night and he’s not saying if there’s something bothering on him ….” She answered while sobbing.
“Maybe he’s tired of you …..” Sae whispered.
“What?!”
“Nothing … I said, don’t worry … I’m just here for you. I’ll take care of you. I promise” the ikemen said but Yuki ignored it as she start to cry again while reaching for her phone to send a message to her runaway doctor.

“I think this is the end of our vacation. The three left us and this will not be fun anymore. What do you think? We should go home now?” Kai suggested as he receive a nod from all of them to agree.

They packed again their clothes and ready their bags and themselves to go home. When everything is all set, Kai drive again his car to their destination. While driving, Haruna noticed the bothered look of her man so instead of sleeping just like what their friends are doing, she holds his hand to comfort him and giving a smile saying “We can do this”. In spite of those comforts coming from his woman, there’s something really bothering on him and it is Atsuko. ‘Why am I’m feeling like this? Why did she leave with Yuko? Maybe she’s also angry with me ……. But why? Aargh! Maybe she’s thinking that I used her just to cover up my relationship with Haruna which is not true…….. I did not use her and I didn’t even think of doing it. I don’t know why but being her by my side is really making me happy. It’s like she’s comfortable to be with. Like ……….. Aargh! I can’t explain!’
         After a few turns on the road, finally they reached the place where they will part their ways. As usual, they went home with their love ones except for Yuki who went home with Sae and Sayaka. Even though it’s his fault why the woman is now in this state, he can’t let her go home alone and for Sayaka ……. Well, he needs talk to the man about it.

“I’ll leave you now here…” Kai said when they reached Kojima’s residence.
“Are you sure you don’t want to come inside?”
“Uhn … I’ll call you later when I get back home ….. be sure to rest huh? Ja~” Kai was about to leave but a sudden hug from his back prevented him to go. Haruna wrapped her arms to the blond’s body as both of her hands met on the man’s stomach. Kai made his turn to look at the woman then gave her a short kiss and said,
“Everything will be fine. Don’t worry ….. I’ll visit you tomorrow okay?” right after he received a nod from the woman, he quickly went back to his car and start driving back to his home.

“There are two things that I’m worried about …… our relationship between our friends and specially ……….. ours. I don’t know if it’s just my imagination or you’re really slowly falling in love with her …… That can’t be! I can’t see you being with someone else Kai ……” Haruna said to herself while looking at the car which is slowly fading on her sight.

Meanwhile at the other street, the couple who seemed not so affected with the happenings today, stayed for a while on an empty park. They sat on the bench near the fountain which is located at the center.
“I’m glad we don’t have any problems like what they have right now ….”
“Me too …… Their situation is really complicated right?”
“Uhn ……. Let’s forget their problems for awhile. It’s just making my head hurt…”
“I’m sorry …….. One last thing, what do you think will they choose? I mean which is more important to them, friendship or their love?”
“I don’t know but for me there’s only one ……..”
“Eh? What it is?”
“You~ My Jurio. Hehe” Rena giggled as she teased the man with his nickname.
“Mou~ I told you not to call me like that ….” The young man pouted.
“Sorry …… hmm .. How about you? What’s important to you?”
“For me?”
“No! For me, for myself! ….. so I’m going to repeat what I’ve said! Tsk … Of course for you, you heard it correctly ….”
“Since when you learn to talk like Mariko-sama? Ugh. Okay, to answer your question ….. Love is important to me ..”
“Love?”
“hmm … My parents will not be home tonight. Wanna come? Do you want to fulfill what’s important to me?” Jun smirked at the woman as he moved his face closer to her.
“Is that what love means to you?! Bad Jurio!” Rena covered the man’s face by her hand then pushed it a little to draw it away from her.
“Come on let’s go home! I’ll do what you want if you can catch me …. Bleh!” Rena started to run away from the young man who is laughing because of his girlfriend’s childish actions.

TBC …  :cow:

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
Re: 「Theater Rivals」Rivalry Between The WMidget - Chapter 10 [UPDATED 12.19]
« Reply #137 on: December 19, 2012, 03:22:35 PM »
Sae is so bad!!! :smhid
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline bimbo

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #138 on: December 19, 2012, 03:25:52 PM »
Go Yuko and Acchan! Teach them!  :onionwhip:

I just love how you progress the story  :onioncheer: Will be waiting for the next update!  :hee:

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #139 on: December 19, 2012, 03:41:21 PM »
my head hurt after i read ur update karupin!
My god so many problems!XD

And kai x haruna make love scene!
EWWWW..hahaha!

Thank you for the update karupin!
I want more

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Super Egg Machine - I My Me Mine