JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rappagariya - Enter The Ga moe yo gariya

Author Topic: The Groom That Got Away... [MaYuki] [Chapter 6 / Replies - Mar. 29, 2013]  (Read 16390 times)

Offline Amakuchi

• きたりえ推し
  • Member+
  • Retired writer
Re: The Groom That Got Away... [MaYuki] [Chapter 2 - Nov. 12, 2012]
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2012, 09:43:15 AM »
[A/N: This Chapter is mostly... ABOUT SASSHII AND LOVETAN. OYEA! I HAD COMMENTED ON LOVETAN'S OFFICIAL POST IN GUGUTASU! XD ALSO IN RIE'S AND YUIHAN'S! AND DON'T FORGET RENA! XD OYEA, I'M SO LUCKY! But Mayu's posts in Gugutasu are too rare. COMMENTING IS GONE IN A BLINK OF AN EYE. > _ > Oyea, if you want to listen to a song while reading this... Listen to Tsundere. XD By the way, I know I got classes so maybe I can't update like I used to. MIMMS Chapter 10 is now underconstruction. BUT IPAD IS CURRENTLY DEAD AND I THINK CHARGING WILL TAKE HOURS. If I announced a hiatus... DON'T BE ANGRY. I DO HAVE MY SCHOOL TO WORRY ABOUT! DX]

Mayu Introduction...

Thanks for the untrolling chapter that you have given me, Amakuchi. Now, be quiet and don't troll me.

[A/N: Yes, ma'am. *salutes then leaves*]

Good gay. XD

Anyways, I'm Watanabe Mayu.
18 years old.
'Sexy, Free and Single. I'm ready to mingle.' >:D

[A/N: And I thought you hate KPOP, Mayu. >:D That's a part of Super Junior's Sexy, Free and Single, right? XD]

OH GAH! SHUT UP, WILL YA? > _ > Geez... Myao-chan's rubbing off on me. DX

About my family... Well, I don't have any. So you should not be wondering why they're not even on my wedding months ago. > _ >

That's all. Enjoy the chapter.

End of Mayu's Introduction...

Sashihara Rito's POV... 1 day ago...

Eh? I have my own POV? O w O!!!

[A/N: NO. IT WAS ONLY JUST A DREAM, SASSHII. JUST A DREAM. NOW SLEEP AND ALLOW LOVETAN TO TAKE OVER SINCE YOU'RE NOT GONNA TALK ANYWAY. > _ >+]

HEY! I'M JUST KIDDING! Thanks, Amakuchi! XD

So this chapter is about me, Sasshii? And my cute Lovetan? O w O???

[A/N: NO. IT'S ABOUT NANASHI AND THE MUTE FLABTAN. > _ >+]

HEY! STOP THAT! DX

So here's the story... I have been inlove with Lovetan since... FOREVER maybe? XD

[A/N: Yeah, yeah... So call me maybe, huh? > _ >]

Hey. - _ - DO YOU HAVE A GRUDGE ON ME? > w >

[A/N: NO. JUST USE YOUR COMMON SENSE AND START NARRATING NOW! ONE MORE QUESTION AND IT'LL BE LOVETAN'S POV. OK!? D:<]

O-okay... XD

I've been confessing to her. And now will be my 1000th time. XD I've been confessing to her since Gradeschool... But she would say no and leave. LIKE A BOSS. XD

So now we're in her office with Mayu-san. ^ _ ^ They're friends since Gradeschool. They would talk about Anime, Manga and other cute stuff. LOVETAN... SO KAWAII! > w < I wanna hug you! SASHIHARASSMENT! XD But...
Y U ALWAYS SAY NO!? DX

In Lovetan's Office...

So right now, I'm in front of her office! XD

[A/N: No, we're at the back. AT THE FREAKING BACK! DX]

Stahp, Amakuchi. PWEASE! DX

[A/N: > _ >+ NU.]

- w -' S-so I entered the office and asked the guard about Lovetan. He told me that she's currently in her post. Desk number 2, they say. By the way, she's a government employee. She's a clerk there. XD I always ask her in the middle of work if she would date me but she would always heartlessly say no in return. T ^ T

So I went to her post.

Lovetan: = _ =+ Geez... WHY THE HECK ARE YOU HERE? STOP PESTERING ME, WILL YA? > _ >

Me: Q w Q But Lovetan-

Lovetan: LOVETAN!? DX STOP CALLING ME THAT! WE'RE NOT IN FREAKING GRADESCHOOL ANYMORE, SASHIHARA. = _ =+ AND I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF WORK NOW! DX

Ouch. JUST OUCH. But I still love her. DX

Me: Then I'll ask you about it later in your break, ok? > A < *leaves*

I wonder what will happen later. - w - I hope she'll say yes now.

End of Sasshii's POV...

Normal POV...
Lovetan's Desk...

Lovetan: *sigh* Geez... = _ = When the heck will he stop? > _ >

Harugon: > w > *pokes Lovetan's neck* Aika-chan, are you on your tsun-tsun mode again?

Lovetan: HAH!? DX TSUN-TSUN!? What's that!? DX

Harugon: Datte anata tsundere~! tsumetai me wo minogashite~! Kokoro no naka itsu datte~! Amaetai no yo DERE DERE~! XD [A/N: This is a part of the lyrics of Tsundere. A song by the old TEAM A before the two Team shuffles.] (But, but, I’m a tsundere! Overlook my cold eyes! In my heart, I always Want to be spoiled, I’m lovestruck!)

Lovetan: TSUNDERE!? DX I'm not a tsundere!

Harugon: Oh really? > w > Moving on, Isn't he like... Asking you that since we're in 4th Grade? XD

Lovetan: = _ = I know right? It's pretty annoying, I swear. > _ >+

Harugon: You're just saying that for now. XD Bye, I'll go back to work. ^ _ ^

Ayarin: *passed by* So... The Lover Boy pestered you again? XD

Lovetan: Yes. = _ = And I'm not liking it.

Mayu: *just appeared beside Lovetan out of nowhere* Eh~? DX That creepy guy from 4th Grade?

Lovetan: Yeah. = _ = He's creeping me out.

Boss Takamina: = _ =+ WILL YOU GUYS GO BACK TO YOUR WORK OR DO I HAVE TO CUT YOUR SALARY INTO BITS? > _ >+

Lovetan: W-working now. - _ -' *goes back to work*

Lunch Time...

Lovetan: *sneaks out* > _ > Oh, he's not there? Good! Now I'll buy my food now! XD MacArnold's maybe? XD [A/N: FAIL AGAIN. MIMMS: FACETER. TGTGA: MacArnolds. I FAIL. XD]

*Lovetan runs in a hurry*

20 minutes later... Crossroad...

Lovetan: ^ o ^ La la la la la~ XD *walks happily in the pedestrian Crossing*

*Stop Light turns go*

Lovetan: ^ _ ^ *looks at the stop light* ... ^ _ ^' (Knocks, 'em dead. DX)

A familiar voice: That's dangerous! DX *pulls her to his arms*

Lovetan: O w O!!! *gets pulled to the other side of the road* T-thanks... *looks at the man who saved her* (S-sashihara...? O///O)

Sasshii: *wipes sweat* Phew... DX Safe! XD Lovetan... You alright? O w O

Lovetan: *pushes him away* H-hey! DX Get away from me! D:< O-of course I'm alright! DX Now g-get going!

Sasshii: Y-yeah... O w O *remembers something* B-by the way... > w

Lovetan: Hmm? > _ >

Sasshii: Would you go out with me? O w O

Lovetan: (G-goodness... What should I say!? DX He just saved me... What should I say!? DX W-wait... I hate guys! I'M A MAN HATER! SO THE AUTOMATIC ANSWER IS NO! D:<)

Sasshii: Ano... O w O Lovetan?

Lovetan: NO! DX

*Stop light turns Red*

*Lovetan crosses at lightning speed*

Sasshii: *sigh* - w - I guess I'll try some other day... *remembers something* I wonder if she received my bouquet of flowers. O w O

Back to Lovetan's Office...

Lovetan: *pant* *pant* *pant* DX

Harugon: *sees Lovetan* Oi, Aika-chan! What's wrong? O w O???

Lovetan: N-nothing! Hmph! > _ >

Harugon: ^ _ ^' Ahahahahaha... (Tsundere mode, huh?)

Yuihan: *appears behind Lovetan* = _ = I don't believe ya. Tell me 'bout it, Aika-san.

Lovetan: Why are you so doubtful? > _ >

Yuihan: Cuz' everyone of us lies. I don't believe in anyone because of the era we live in. > _ >

Lovetan: *sigh* Then what's next will be Suspicious Warrior, Honmayan, right? > _ >

Yuihan: HONMAYAN! XD YOU REALLY KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA SAY! XD ... > _ > So tell us what's wrong.

Lovetan: Geez... = _ = Why are you even asking?

Yuihan: Cuz' You, Ranran and Me share the same birthday! XD

Lovetan: - _ - *sigh* I...

Yuihan and Harugon: Yes? O w O!!!

Lovetan: :P Will tell you later. (I wonder if he'll come here tomorrow again... - _ - W-WAIT! WHAT AM I THINKING ABOUT THAT!? IT'S NOT LIKE I'M EXPECTING HIM TO COME HERE, OKAY!? DX HMPH! > _ >)

In Sashihara's Location...

Sasshi: *sigh* - w - I'm not wondering if one day... My heart will eventually get tired of chasing her... *sigh*

The next day after that dialogue above...

Sasshii: *goes to Lovetan's office again*

Harugon: *sees Sasshii* ^ _ ^ Aika-chan! Sashihara-san is here! XD

Lovetan: = _ = (Here again? *sigh* When the heck will he leave? He's been visiting me everyday at the same time that I can even guess his point of entry... = _ = W-wait! It's not like I've been observing him, alright!? > _ >)

Sasshii: Lovetan, are you alright? O w O Were you hurt yesterday?

Lovetan: = _ = I'm alright. Now leave.

Sasshii: Eh? O w O So your today's answer is...

Lovetan: STILL NO. = _ =

Sasshii: *sigh* Here's your flowers by the way. :( *gives her the bouquet of flowers*

Ayarin: My... Red roses... XD They're pretty expensive nowadays...

Mayu: Yeah. - w - What's your job and how can you keep buying it when a single rose is so expensive? > w >

Sasshii: I work in Nitou-sama's mansion. ^ _ ^ She's always so kind to give me a bonus.

Harugon: Moeno-chan? O w O Wow... I never thought she'll do that. She's always rude to boys. How come she's kind to you? O w O???

Sasshii: I'm the only person who never left her staff. ^ _ ^ All the old male personnels resigned because of her attitude but she's actually a kind person. If you'll just wait for her to warm up to you. :)

Harugon: Yes, you're right. ^ _ ^

Lovetan: Hmph! > _ > It's because you look gay.

Ayarin: Oh, what do we have here? >:3 A jealous girl? XD

Lovetan: I-I'm not jealous, okay? > _ >

Sasshii: Well, it's really impossible for Lovetan to be jealous. :( I'm just a nobody after all. I'll come back tomorrow. - w -

Later...

Sasshii: She still said no... Q w Q Why...?

Yuki: Calm down... Mayu's like that to me too... :( Jun told me that she really hates my guts... *sigh*

Sasshii: FOR THE BOYS THAT GOT DUMPED BY THE LOVE OF THEIR LIVES! CHEERS! XD

Yuki, Jun, Sasshii, Saiki: CHEERS! XD *drinks their glass of beer*

Tomorrow...

Sasshii: D:< EFF...! MY HEAD HURTS...! DX I... Can't... Go See Lovetan... DX *crawls in pain*

Lovetan's Office...

Harugon: - w - Hmm... It's been 50 minutes past 10 and he's still not here. Could it be? O w O!!!

Lovetan: Hmm? > _ > *looks at the glass door for the 10th time*

Ayarin: Could it be that he already gave up on you after you rejected him for who-the-heck-only-God-knows number of times!? DX

Myao: Oh...>:D Did I just count 10?

Lovetan: Ayarin. > _ > I don't care. And Myao? Whaddayamean? = _ =

Myao: You've looked at that door for the 10th time now. Are you expecting him to come? >:3

Lovetan: H-HUH!? DX OF COURSE NOT! DX (I'm not expecting him okay! But... Why the heck is he still not here? > _ > W-wait! YOU GOT IT WRONG! DX)

Mayu: - w - *sigh* Myao's right. You've been looking at that door every 5 minutes. You look like somebody who expects him to come. XD

Lovetan: NO! I'M NOT! DX I'M SO NOT EXPECTING HIM! NOW SHUT UP YOU THREE! DX (You idiot! You said you're coming here tomorrow! W-wait! Why am I thinking like this!? DX IT'S NOT LIKE I'M INTERESTED ON HIM OR SOMETHING! D:<)

Mayu: Dakaretai no gaman shite~! XD (Enduring the wish to be embraced)
Ayarin: Suki ni naccha make datte~! XD (If I get to like you then I lose, yet)
Myao: Hitomishiri wo TSUN TSUN! XD (This shyness makes me sarcastic!)
Harugon and Yuihan: Otakai kono hana wo otte choudai~! XD (Please break my pride gently!)

Lovetan: ARGH! DON'T SING THAT SONG! DX I'M NOT A TSUNDERE! DX

Myao: >:D Reply of the guilty one! XD

Ayarin: By the way, Mayu-chan. O w O

Mayu: Hmm? O w O

Ayarin: You look quite tired today? Did you sleep enough? O w O

Mayu: Hmm... ^ _ ^ N-not really. A no good stray dog came in front of the house yesterday and it barked so loud I couldn't sleep... > _ >+

Last night... Mayu's House...

Mayu: *sleeping*

*somebody arrives in front of her house*

-End of Chapter-
« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 10:07:51 AM by Amakuchi »

Google+Facebook | FilwotaTwitter | Wordpress | Tumblr
-Amakuchi=あまくち=アマクチ=甘口-

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
Re: The Groom That Got Away... [MaYuki] [Chapter 3 - Nov. 15, 2012]
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2012, 10:34:13 AM »
This is so funny!  :rofl:

Yuki is such a dorkable idiot!!  :wub:

Please update soon!  :grin:

Offline Amakuchi

• きたりえ推し
  • Member+
  • Retired writer
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2012, 10:37:17 AM »
This is so funny!  :rofl:

Yuki is such a dorkable idiot!!  :wub:

Please update soon!  :grin:

THANK YOU! XD

HAHAHAHAHA! IKR? He leaves Mayu then wants to go back to her. Weird right? XD

Sure! Sure! XD

-Amakuchi=あまくち=アマクチ=甘口-

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2012, 10:49:15 AM »
Yeah he's an idiot!! xD

but a cute one or maybe is my fangirling side.. Talking! :rofl:

Offline rhin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2012, 10:57:39 AM »
cmze: I think it's your fangirling side!  :rofl:

Kuchi: WTH???? Cliffhanger??  XD First you rejected my feelings!(plays kataomoi finally 100th) and then a cliffhanger MaYuki moment?? You're so mean to me.  :cry:

Anyway.. I like the Tsundere lovetan and her supportive friends! This is so funny!  :rofl:
And the boys celebrating their failures in love! gahd..Yuki is so cute ^_^ *ignores jun,saiki and sasshi.

Thank you for this update.. And update again ASAP  :P ..  :bow:

Ps. If u need a 3rd wheel for MaYuki, I gladly volunteer myself.  :deco:

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2012, 11:10:50 AM »
rhin_rhin: u fangirling side also is showing!  :shakeit:

You just said Yuki is cute!!  XD

Offline CheesyBits

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • Member+
  • ~Matsui Jurina is love~ [Not writing anymore]
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2012, 02:35:10 PM »
Yes~ Galing mo Kuchi~ :3
Me want more SasshiRabu moments!
I'm still curious about WMatsui >.<

Bilis~ I want chapter 4 na!! >.< xDD

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2012, 02:41:43 PM »
Yes~ Galing mo Kuchi~ :3
Me want more SasshiRabu moments!
I'm still curious about WMatsui >.<

Bilis~ I want chapter 4 na!! >.< xDD

Me?want? chapter 4 too!
Cheesy *highfive

Offline Amakuchi

• きたりえ推し
  • Member+
  • Retired writer
Re: The Groom That Got Away... [MaYuki] [Replies]
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2012, 04:29:03 AM »
Replies

@cmze and @rhin_rhin: LOL. I never thought Mayuki fangirling would be this weird. DX

@rhin_rhin: = _ = I love cliffhangers. I'M PUTTING ONE. >:D AND REJECTED YOUR WHAT!? DX DO YOU WANT ME TO FREAKING BREAK YER ASS? I RESPONDED TO YOUR REQUEST ON MAKING THIS FICT AND NOW? DX

LOL. DON'T IGNORE THEM. XD

AND I WON'T HIRE YOU FOR A THIRD PARTY. CUZ' I'M EVIL AND I'M A TROLL. XD

@javs: IKR? Nobody can still ask the girl about that after being rejected for 1000 times! XD

@CheesyBits: WMatsui? They're going to be fine next chapter. Just a few more words in my fb note and it's gonna be fine. XD LOL. SALAMI- I MEAN SALAMAT. XD

@Chichay: LOL. You didn't save a spot. >:D Well, I'll put chapter 4 after out boring GEN ASS. (HENERAL NA PUWET. JOKE.)

Guys, Thanks for your comments. XD If you haz any suggestions. Kindly comment. I won't eat you don't worry. XD

-Amakuchi=あまくち=アマクチ=甘口-

Offline Amakuchi

• きたりえ推し
  • Member+
  • Retired writer
Re: The Groom That Got Away... [MaYuki] [REPLIES]
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2012, 05:38:32 AM »
So a long update before I write MIMMS. XD Sorry for my laziness.

[A/N: Sorry for not updating, MIMMS. I'm currently processing the chapter. Can't write cuz I'm awesomely lazy. DX SO YEA, THIS CHAPTER HAS AN 'AMALAYER' REF.]

Matsui Rena's Introduction...

AM- No. I mean... I'm Matsui Rena. Geez, the author even influenced me almost enough to make me say that 'AMALAYER' word. DX

[A/N: But you did say the word, Rena. >:D]

Stop it. > _ > Anyways, I'm 25, Yet I chose to have a steady relationship with a minor. > _ > *sigh* Never mind. I broke up with him anyways. For cheating on me and all. *sigh* But I still love him. :(

Moving on, I work as the director of a Radio Station. It's pretty popular, y'know? XD The SKE48 Magical Radio! :D I work with Yuria-san, Churi-san, Kumi-san, Kanon-san, Sawako-san and the others! XD 

My family abandoned me when I told them I love Jun. > _ > And this is what I get for disobeying them. I should've been married to a guy named Aichi right now. = _ = Well, whatever. Is my introduction alright now? *glares daggers at the author*

[A/N: Y-yes, Ma'am! ^ _ ^']

End of Matsui Rena's Introduction...

Normal POV...Lovetan's Office...

Ayarin: By the way, Mayu-chan. O w O

Ayarin: You look quite tired today? Did you sleep enough? O w O

Mayu: Hmm... ^ _ ^ N-not really. A no good stray dog came in front of the house yesterday and it barked so loud I couldn't sleep... > _ >+

Last Night... In front of Mayu's house...

*somebody arrives in front of her house*

???: *presses doorbell*

Mayu: = _ =+ Who the heck visits me in this time? *goes downstairs then goes to the door* ... *looks through the peekhole* O w O!!! What's she doing here? = w =' *opens the door* Matsui-san, what are you doing here? ^ _ ^

Rena: I'm here to ask you about Jun. > w >

Mayu: Then please come in. ^ _ ^ (Oh mother, I'm sleeping right now. YOU CAME IN A BAD TIMING. > w >+)

Rena: So about Jun... - _ - *sits on Mayu's couch*

Mayu: = w = Yes? (Make it faster. I WANNA SLEEP! DX)

Rena: - w - Do you love him?

Mayu: And if I do? - w -' (I don't. Hahahahaha...)

Rena: *slaps Mayu* How could you use Jun to hurt Yuki? > w >

Mayu: - w -+ And so what if I'm using him? > w >

Rena: *slaps her again* D:< I know Yuki had hurt you for leaving you in the altar in your wedding day... - _ - BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU CAN USE JUST ANYONE TO HURT HIS FEELINGS TOO! If you would want to hurt Yuki... HURT HIM WITHOUT USING OTHERS! DX

Mayu: How the heck will I hurt him without using other people? > w > *sigh* And Jun-kun even told me that he's happier with me. >:3

Rena: YOU SL*T! D:< *charges at Mayu*

*Mayu and Rena having a brawl*

Outside le house...

Harugon: = w =' Sigh... Jun-chan and Yuki-kun, what the heck have you done? *calls Yuki*

*Yuki answers*

Yuki: Woohoo~! Hello, Haru-chan! >:3

Harugon: Don't woohoo me, Yuki-kun. = w = Mayu and Rena are taking their sweet time fighting each other. Who the heck do you think is at fault here? > w >

Yuki: O w O!!! *pokes Jun*

Jun: OSHIXASJOIDQWMDX! WHADDAYAWANT...? DX *drinks beer*

Yuki: = w =' Rena and Mayu are fighting in Mayu's house. Now choose action:
1. Stop them
2. Sulk here.
3. I'm going for HOT POTATOES.

[A/N: I'M GOING FOR HOT POTATOES. XD]

*Yuki hits Author with le beer bottle*

[A/N: ITTAI! DX *touches the lump on her head*]

Harugon: So are you going here or not? > w >

Yuki: We're going. - w - Right, Jun? > w >

Jun: Y-yeah. O w O *regains himself from alcohol*

Harugon: Ktnxbye. XD *hangs up*

Yuki: = w = We're not texting right? Why say those words in that way? DX

Back to Mayu's house...

Rena: *still fighting with Mayu* D:< Why the heck are you having a grudge on me? DX

Mayu: You... D:< You're teasing me after that no good marimokkori left me! Don't you remember!? DX

Rena: HUH!? DX

]Flashback...
In Mayu's wedding with Yuki... (A diff perspective on TGTGA's Prologue...)

Rena: *le wedding singer* *sings a random wedding song* *is wearing a beautiful gown*

Yuki: I just can't. *runs away* Sorry! Sorry! I just can't marry anyone right now! DX

Mayu: *jaw drop* ... T A T Yuki... How could you... How could you do this to me...? T ^ T

Rena: *suddenly her clothes became the one's in KAREHA
 no STATION* Kareha wa kaze ni hira hira
Watashi no namida no you ni
Kareha ga kaze ni hira hira
Kokoro ni mai ochite kuru
Watashi hitorikiri no SUTEESHON~! > w

Ayarin: Sorry but... = w = We're not on a station. Care to repeat that song again? > w > *glares at Rena*

Rena: Eh? O w O Okay. Scratch that. *sings that part again* Kareha wa kaze ni hira hira
Watashi no namida no you ni
Kareha ga kaze ni hira hira
Kokoro ni mai ochite kuru
Watashi hitorikiri no CHUUUUUUURCH~! XD
Kyuu ni anata ga yukenai to
KYANSERU sareta ryokou
TORANKU no naka tsumekomunda
Yotei~ ^ o ^ *swirls her umbrella around*

Ayarin: THAT'S HOW YOU DO IT! XD

Aika: *hits Rena's and Ayarin's head* STAHP ET. CAN'T YOU SEE THAT SHE'S HURTING? > w >+

Rena and Ayarin: Kizaki Yuria on Earth. m(_ _)m

End of Flashback...

Rena: You're having a grudge just because of that!? DX Oh my...

Mayu: I was hurt... AND INSTEAD OF HURTING ME... YOU'RE TEASING ME!? DX

Rena: Oh sorry. > w > I forgot to tell you that it was Kikuchi-san who requested the song. - w -+ I only followed her orders.

Mayu: OSHATAP! D:< *ruins Rena's hair*

Rena: ARGH! DX *fights with Mayu again* SO YOU'RE TELLING ME... AMALAYER!? D:< AMALAYER HUH!? DX

*Jun and Yuki arrives*

Mayu: = w =+ Sigh... Now... 2 more people are added... AND I CAN'T EVEN DEAL WITH ONE! DX Oh... Somebody please kill me... DX

Jun: Rena! What are you doing? O w O!!!

Rena: D:< Shut up! You love her, right?! You're happier with her than with me, right?! THEN JOIN-!

*Jun kisses Rena*

*Rena pushes him back*

Rena: W-what're you doing!? O w O!!! Don't you love this girl!? > w >

Jun: I don't love her. > w > The one I love is you.

Rena: I don't believe you. > w >

Jun: Sigh... I guess I have no choice... - w - *searches something on his pocket*

Rena: What choice? > w > You have Mayu here. Take her, I don't care.

Jun: - w - I was planning to give this to you before shit happened but I think I should do it now. ^ _ ^ *brings out a box*

Rena: E-eh!? O w O!!! W-what's that!?

Jun: R-rena... >///> W-will you marry me?

Rena: O w O!!! A... E... A...

Jun: Rena-chan? O w O

Rena: T-this is all... A dream right? O w O

[A/N: OYES RENA! XD IT WAS ONLY JUST A DREAM THAT YOU'LL BE MARRIED TO A PIMP NAMED JUN MATSUI AND YOU'LL HAVE A SON NAMED- *A JPHIP member from SG gags Amakuchi's mouth*]

Jun: No. ^ _ ^ I want you to be the mother of my children. To be mine forever. *kneels then kisses Rena's hand*

Rena: *cries* T-then... Why...? Q///Q

Jun: She just asked me to eat in McArnolds. That's all. ^ _ ^

Rena: T-then... Q _ Q

Jun: We weren't dating that day. ^ _ ^

[A/N: OH LIES! XD I TOTALLY SAW WHAT YOU DID THAR! XD]

Rena: Y-you sure...? >///>

Jun: I'm sure. ^ _ ^ *secretly hits le author* (Keep your mouth shut please, Amakuchi. Or I'll kill you. > w >*)

[A/N: H-hai... Wakarimashita. > . <]

Rena: O...kay... >///>

Jun: So... Will you marry me? ^ _ ^

Rena: I...
*hits Jun* HECK NO! D:< You think I'm foolish to believe that you two aren't going on a date on that place?! ? > _ >+

Jun: But Rena! I'm telling the truth! > w

Rena: > _ >+ No. Am leaving. *goes to the door*

*Jun grabs Rena's wrist then kisses her*

Rena: O///O!!! *pushes Jun away* W-what're you doing!?

Jun: I love you. >///< I won't let you go away. *hugs Rena* Marry me, Rena. > w

Rena: *blushes* >///> I... I will now. S-so let me go! >///

Jun: R-really!? O w O!!! Thank you Rena! > w < *kisses Rena again*

Mayu: > w >+ So... Are you two done with your chick flick? I wanna sleep. So go now with your no good friend. = w =+

Rena: *pushes Jun away* J-jun... Not here. >///> And, Mayu... Sorry for the thing I did in your wedding. I'm going now. Jun, Yuki, let's go. > _ > *locks arms with Jun then leaves*

Yuki: I won't leave just yet. - w - Mayu, I'm sorry. Please forgive me. O w O

Mayu: Go away. > w > Out now.

Yuki: Mayu, please... I love you...

Mayu: No. > w > Now please go away. *pushes him to the door*

Yuki: But Mayu! > w < I'll be lost without you! *clutches to a certain random thing on his hand*

Mayu: = w = Lies. You can ask Dora's Map if you're lost. Ask him the way home. NOW OUT. > w >+

Yuki: BUT MAYU! T ^ T

Mayu: - w -+ OUT. NOW. And don't call me MAYU.

Yuki: Mayu... T ^ T Can't you give me another chance? Q w Q

Mayu: *plays 'We are never ever getting back together' with her iPhone* - w -

iPhone: We~ Will never ever ever! GETTING BACK TOGETHER!

Yuki: *sigh* But may I talk to you? O w O

Mayu: *plays a certain part of 'We are never ever getting back together'* - w -

iPhone: YOU GO TALK TO YOUR FRIENDS, TALK TO MY FRIENDS, TALK TO- *Mayu skips it cuz' she doesn't like it* BUT WE~ WILL NEVER EVER EVER! Getting back together...

Yuki: So? O w O

Mayu: Don't talk to me. NOW OUT. > w >

Yuki: Please! > w

Mayu: = w =+ Goodness... (Geez... I wanna sleep now. Just gonna mumble some fake promise.)

Yuki: Hmm? O w O

Mayu: I'll forgive you... > w > If you can last for a hundred days with my commands.

Yuki: R-really!? O w O!!!

Mayu: Yes. = w = Now leave. I wanna sleep.

Yuki: Y-yes, ma'am. ^ _ ^ *leaves*

Mayu: *closes the door* = w = Finally, I can sleep.

Le next day...

Ayarin: A no good dog? = w = That dog sure is loud.

Harugon: Are you sure it's only a dog? > w >

Mayu: = w = Yes, it is.

Harugon: *whispers to Mayu* I heard from Yuki. What's with the condition? And a hundred days!? DX

Mayu: It's alright. - w - I think he'll give up soon.

Harugon: I'm not sure with that. = w =

Harugon: Yuki-chan isn't the guy who'll give up if he really wants something. > w > So it's either you forgive him or you tell him it was all a joke so can sleep. = w =

Mayu: = w = Well, let's see about that. Text him that I want my lunch now. Should be cooked by him. No deliveries. > w >

Harugon: = w = Okay. *texts Yuki*

Yuki's Location...

Yuki: *receives a text* ... *still on the grocery mart* ^ _ ^' Why now? *replies*

Screen: Haru-san

'Ask her the dish she wants, I'll cook it.'

*sends*

*receives another message*

Screen: Haru-san

'She wants Foie Gras. And water from the Alps. > w >' Sorry for her attitude, Yuki-chan.'

[A/N: KAICHOU WA MAID-SAMA REFERENCE.]

Yuki: ^ _ ^' Hahaha... I never cooked Foie Gras before... *looks at the message again* USO! MAJI!? O w O!!! WATER FROM ALPS!? DX

Masuda: Oi, Yuki! - w - What's the problem?

Yuki: Hiroyuki-san. ^ _ ^' Do you know how to cook foie gras?

Masuda: = _ = Oyes. I've been cooking that everyday.

Yuki: May you please help me? O w O I need to cook one badly. AS IN, RIGHT NOW. > w

Masuda: Let's go to le kitchen. = _ = For whom are you cooking this?

Yuki: For Mayu. ^ _ ^

Minutes after cooking...

Yuki: *hands covered with bruises* ^ _ ^ Thanks, Hiroyuki-san. Now where the heck can I get a water from alps? O w O

Masuda: = _ = You crazy? Alps is like... Near Europe or something.

Yuki: EH!? O w O!!! *texts Harugon*

'Maji!? ALPS!? DX'

*gets a reply*

'LOL. She was just joking. Water from Mount Everest will do. > w >+  And she said she's hungry now. 'Give me the lunch faster.' She says.'

Yuki: *replies* ^ _ ^' Is she joking? *checks his money* I guess I can still buy water with this. ^ _ ^ Thanks, Hiroyuki-san. I'll go now. *runs with the food*

[A/N: Yuki's location is 5 kilometers away from Lovetan's Office.]

Le Mayu and Rabutan's Office... 2: 00 pm...

Lovetan: *looks at the door for the freaking 20th time* ... *sigh*

Myao: Still waiting, aren't you? :3

Lovetan: N-no! I'm not! > w > Hmph! (Sashihara no Baka! > w < How dare you make me look at that door for 20 times!?)

Harugon: Lovetan System: Initiating Tsundere Mode, was it? XD

Lovetan: Heck no! > _ < Let's just go to-

*somebody arrives*

Lovetan: = _ =' Why is this scumbag here? *looks at Yuki*

Yuki: *pant* Where... Is... Mayu? O w O

Harugon: There. ^ _ ^' *points at Mayu*

Mayu: *eats burger* = w = Sorry, I forgot to tell you that Lovetan will be bringing me burger today.

Yuki: ^ _ ^' I see... I'll eat this one then. *goes away*

Harugon: *whispers to Mayu* Mayu, isn't this rude? He's like... 5 kilometers away here and you're just gonna do that? > w >

Mayu: Sorry then. - w - Hey, don't eat that. It's mine. > w >

Yuki: Eh? O w O But aren't you eating that?

Mayu: I'll have that as dinner. > w > Now go away.

Yuki: I... I see... ^ _ ^' *haven't had his lunch*

Harugon: Yuki-chan, have you had your lunch? O w O

Yuki: N-not yet. ^ _ ^

Harugon: *sigh* > w > *glares at Mayu*

Mayu: *grins for a second* (This is just a start of your hardships, Yuki. > w > I'll make you feel what I felt months ago.)

Meanwhile... In Sasshii's Apartment...

Sasshii: *crawls* Tasukete...! > w < OWNEHGUY...! (Onegai - Please)

*somebody opens the door*

Sasshii: O w O!!! Ahh... Rie-chan...

Rie: = _ = Goodness, what can you do without me? *gives him pills* I'll help you to bed. > _ >

Sasshii: N-no... I promised Lovetan...! > w <

Rie: *sigh* Geez, Sasshii! When will you realize that Oota-san does not love you!? > _ >+

Sasshii: But I love her, Rie! Just help me...! > w <

Rie: Ok, ok. = _ = *helps him stand up* (Why are you so head over heels inlove on that girl!? > w < I'm already here and you're still going for her? DX)

Sasshii: Thanks, Rie. ^ _ ^

-End of Chapter-
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 10:40:50 AM by Amakuchi »

-Amakuchi=あまくち=アマクチ=甘口-

Offline gekikoko

Re: The Groom That Got Away... [MaYuki] [Chapter 4 - Nov. 24, 2012]
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2012, 08:43:10 AM »
@Amakuchi-san I like your fanfics, please keep writing.

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2012, 09:22:28 AM »
hehe~ Yuki has to work for his love~ so kawaiiiiiiiiii~ :heart:

Gambatte Yuki~ good lucky~
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline CheesyBits

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • Member+
  • ~Matsui Jurina is love~ [Not writing anymore]
« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2012, 09:24:20 AM »
Oh yess~~ Le babies are coming soon XD
*cough* Update le mimms please XD jkjk

Can't wait for the next update  :lol:

Offline Amakuchi

• きたりえ推し
  • Member+
  • Retired writer
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2012, 04:15:11 PM »
Le Replies...

@Gekikoko: Angatou gozaimashita. ^ _ ^

@yuukimoko: LOL. What if Yuki gives up? XD

@CheesyBits: YEAH. YOUR FAVE PART. XD

@javs: LOL. HAHAHAHAHA! I'm good at that, javs. PHYSICALLY AND BY WRITING. XD
Yes, he got his wake up call. NYAHAHAHAHA! XD
STAY TUNED, BRO- I MEAN SIS! XD

-Amakuchi=あまくち=アマクチ=甘口-

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2012, 01:45:54 AM »
Yuki as Mayu's slave... FUN!  :rofl:

Offline fael_c00l

• 熊沢世莉奈 | Andela
  • Member+
  • She's so beautiful when she's not mine anymore
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2012, 05:41:36 PM »
Haha,, poor Yuki,, Ganbatte Yuki!!
And about Sasshi,, dahel is Kitarie love him, he's belong to Lovetan!! :D
Btw nice update Amakuchi-san,, waiting for ur MIMMS's update :D
TomoTomo is my OTP

Twitter : @Raphael_Raditya

Offline Amakuchi

• きたりえ推し
  • Member+
  • Retired writer
« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2012, 04:28:49 PM »
Chapter 5 – HARU-RELLA AND THE SEVEN DWARVES...

[A/N: So now I totally got the idea from Ginko-neechan's LLM. The part that Milky's been telling the Fairy Tales. So Yeah, this chapter can be a FAIRY TALE RIP OFF. Btw, the 7 dwarves are... Myao, Lovetan, Mayu, Nacchan, Yuihan, Ayarin and Yuki. So this is the longest update of TGTGA, right? Yeah, and I think it would be the last time I’ll do this for TGTGA. ENJOY. XD]

Some Additional Character Profiles...

Oota Aika (A.K.A. Lovetan) - Mayu's childhood best friend since 4th grade. Sasshii had been confessing to her since 4th grade too. Now that She's seen Sasshii's good side, she's been slowly feeling this crazy little thing called love. She's also smart. She has hella lot of common sense unlike Ayarin. She's also known to be a man-hater. Known as an NBSB in the group. She currently works in Takahashi Social Security System.

Miyazaki Miho (A.K.A. Myao) - A natural born Japanese and yet loves Korean culture. She's been known for having bad grades ever since 6th grade. It's been said that she would love to date one of the Korean male artists but that looks pretty impossible. Also works in the same company as Lovetan.

Nakagawa Haruka (A.K.A. Harugon) - Mayu's bestfriend since 4th grade with Lovetan, she's always been labeled as an airhead. She's also kind and is rarely angry. She's understanding and is still friends with Yuki even though most of her peers are angry at him. Also works in the same office with Lovetan. She's been friends with a girl named Maeda Atsuko who is a close friend of Takahashi Minami. She met Takajou Aki a long time ago but wonders if he still remembers her.

Kikuchi Ayaka (A.K.A. Ayarin) - Named as the Baka (Idiot) of the group, Ayarin lacks Common Sense, Common Sense and Common Sense. This makes her the enemy of Lovetan in the group. It's not been mentioned but she's good in cooking. Also works in the same office.

Hirajima Natsumi (A.K.A. Nacchan) - The playgirl of the group. She has guys, guys, and guys spinning around her fingers. She's the total opposite of Lovetan, a natural NBSB. She currently has 64 ex-boyfriends according to Lovetan. Also a clerk in Takahashi Social Security System. She currently fixes Blind Dates for Mayu.

Ooshima Yuuko (A.K.A. Yuuko / Korisu) - Mayu's friend that only appeared in her wedding. She's a school teacher unlike most of the girls in the group. She's an English Teacher but doesn't know that Los Angeles is not a State in America. She and Mayu are known for their Oshiri Combi (Combination).

Takahashi Minami (A.K.A. Takamina) - The owner of Takahashi Social Security System. It's been said that the son of the Prime Minister fell in love with her years ago. It is said that she's an L.

Takajou Akihiko (A.K.A. Akichan) - The 2nd son of the Prime Minister. He is currently searching for his fiancee-to-be so he's going to hold a party. He has an older brother that has been missing for 5 years or more now. It is rumored that he fell in love with Takahashi Minami after seeing her as a Ghost in a Play. He actually met a girl years ago but doesn’t know her name. Now, he strives to find her. Will his search finally come to an end?

Yokoyama Yui (A.K.A. Yuihan) - The daughter of a Yakuza Leader, she's rich but prefers to keep a low profile so she applied as a clerk in TSSS. Though sometimes, her wealth can clearly be seen. She has the same birthday as Lovetan and Yamauchi Suzuran (Ranran), another officemate. She and Ranran have their unfinished love rivalry over Nagao Yagi, a friend of theirs.

Masuda Hiroyuki (Yuttan) – Previously a bodyguard serving the Prime Minister, he retired and started a grocery store. He retired after he ‘FAILED TO GUARD’ the Prime Minister’s 1st Son 5 years ago. He and Harugon met each other because of Yuki.

So these are the additional Chara Profiles for now.

Normal POV...
Day 2 of Yuki as Mayu’s slave(???)
Inside Harugon's House...
4:59 am...

Harugon: *stretches* Ohayou gozaimasu... ^ _ ^

*somebody presses doorbell*

Harugon: O w O *opens the door*

M.I.B.S. (Man In Black Suit): *hands a letter* - _ -

Harugon: W-what's this? O w O

M.I.B.S.: You have been invited. - _ - *leaves*

Harugon: O w O!!! *closes door then opens letter*

'Greetings Citizen,

You have been invited to a Ball. This Ball has been conducted so that the son of the Prime Minister will find his wife-to-be. Social Status doesn't matter for he will pick his fiancee by her manners not by money. Please come to the Imperial Palace on your best dress at 20:00. Remember, this is a once in a lifetime chance for not every girl in Japan had been given this letter. We will be waiting for you.

Note: Even if old model or not, everyone should go there by CAR.

Yours truly,

Takajou Akihiko
The Son of the Prime Minister'

Harugon: O w O ... - w - ... O w O ... O w O!!! I-is this a lie? Hahaha... There's no party, right? ^ _ ^'

Phone: HONMAYAN!

Harugon: ... = w =' Yuichan texted me? Hahahaha... ^ _ ^ *opens phone*

HONMAYAN! Honma
ni iru yan! It's true!
XD

------------END-------------

Harugon: ... ^ _ ^' H-how did she...? *sees her past sent messages*

There's left over pizza
in the fridge. That
should last for a week.

Harugon: O-oh... ^ _ ^' *replies then closes phone* But... Should I believe this? O w O

Phone: Yes! Kimi ni~!

Harugon: ... Is my phone answering me now? XD Or did Acchan really text me? *opens phone*

Hi. Where are you
now? O w O

Harugon: O-oh... ^ _ ^ *replies then closes phone* Hahaha... ^ _ ^' My phone is really weird... It always answers me correctly. Hehehe... XD

[A/N: You should totally listen to your phone, dude. IT IS ADVISABLE. XD]

1:00pm...
At Work...

Harugon: *bothered by the letter* Sigh... - w -

Mayu: Hmm? O w O What's wrong Harugon?

Harugon: I received a weird letter this morning but I don't know how to respond to it. :(

Mayu: What letter? O w O

Harugon: *shows the letter she got this morning* - w -

Mayu: Eh?! O w O!!! I-is this real!? DX

Harugon: Huh? O w O

Mayu: This is the symbol of the Prime Minister! DX And only important people can receive a letter with this symbol! DX

Harugon: W-what do you mean? O w O

Mayu: This symbol here can only be used by the Prime Minister... MEANING... *reads the letter* This is an elite private event! > w <

Harugon: Should I attend? O w O

Mayu: You really should, Harugon! > w <

Harugon: O w O!!! E-eh!? But I don't-

*Ayarin, Myao, Yuihan and Lovetan appears*

Lovetan: You don't what? - _ -

Harugon: > . < *plays with her fingers* I... I don't have a formal attire... :(

Mayu: *brings out her hidden dress from the drawer* Here. ^ _ ^

Myao: Why the heck is that dress there? XD

Mayu: Doesn't hurt to hide a dress in your drawer. XD

Myao: *smells the dress* And it even smells good. *notices the smell* = _ = Laundry?

Harugon: *remembers what Mayu ordered Yuki to do yesterday* D-DON'T TELL ME YOU! DX

Flashback...
Yesterday...

Yuki: EHH?! DX

Harugon: *eavesdrops behind the post* (Just what the hell are you making him do again, Mayu? DX)

Mayu: What? You're complaining now? > _ >

Yuki: ^ _ ^ I'm not complaining but... *sees the dirty dress* Do I really have to have it washed in the laundry? O w O

Mayu: Of course. = _ = And I want you to bring it back today at 7pm SHARP. > _ >

Yuki: ^ _ ^; Y-yes, ma'am. *leaves with the dress*

*Harugon goes out*

Mayu: Oh, Harugon! ^ _ ^

Harugon: Sigh... Why don't you just forgive him already? - w -

Mayu: I can't do that. > _ > He needs to suffer...

Harugon: *sigh* If something bad happens, I'm just gonna watch. I won't do anything. - w -

Mayu: Fine. ^ _ ^

End of Flashback...

Mayu: Yeah, I asked him to take this dress to the laundry. >:3

Harugon: *facepalm* N-no, I don't want to use this gown, Mayu. It's kinda offensive to Yuki. DX

Mayu: > w > Then would you rather go to the party naked?

Harugon: May I? o w o

Mayu and the rest: *facepalm*

Mayu: *forces the gown to Harugon's hands* Wear it and enjoy the party. I'll pay for the laundry expenses, I promise. ^ _ ^

Harugon: T-thanks... I may have a nice dress But... I still can't go to the party. :(

Lovetan: B-but why?! DX

Harugon: I may have a beautiful dress... But I don't have shoes. :(

Lovetan: - _ - *sigh* I'll lend you my pair of shoes then. *removes the shoes from her feet* Here. - _ - It's originally used for formal dinners. Use it.

Harugon: Thanks, Lovetan! > w < … :( But still, I can’t go.

Myao: = _ = And why?

Harugon: I may have a beautiful dress... And a good pair of shoes… But I don’t have makeup. :(

Myao: *face palm* I’ll do it, then. = _ =

Minutes later…

Myao: So… Whaddayaguys think? ;)

Lovetan, Mayu and Yuihan: WOW! O w O!!! Kawaii!

Harugon: T-thanks guys… But I still can’t go to the party. :(

Ayarin: Why the heck can’t you go to the party!? DX

Harugon: I don’t have a car to go there. :( *points at the Note there*

Ayarin: *thinking* - w - *idea bubble* AHA! XD *lends her bicycle* HERE! :3

Lovetan: *hits Ayarin with a harisen* WHY THE FREAKING HELL WILL YOU MAKE HARUGON USE THAT OLD, STINKY AND RUSTY BICYCLE TO GO THERE!? ALL OUR EFFORTS WILL BE SO DAMN WASTED IF SHE RUINS HER DRESS BEFORE SHE CAN EVEN GO TO THE FREAKING GATE! D:<

Yuihan: Allow me to handle that then. - _ - *calls using a OVERLY large phone* Facundo, I WANT to go to the TOILET. Bring me a limousine, IMMEDIATELY. > _ >

*outside, 1 large truck opens and puts a new GOLDEN limousine down*

*An old man goes inside then goes in front of Yuihan*

Old man: Yokoyama-sama, we bought the most expensive Limousine which is made with 8 Karat Gold. - _ -

Yuihan: Un. Thanks, Facundo. You may leave now. - _ - *makes a ‘shoo’ sign*

Facundo: Kashikomarimashita. (Certainly.)  - _ - *leaves*

Everyone except Yuihan: O _ O!!! (So she's that rich!? THEN WHY THE HECK IS SHE WORKING HERE!? DX)

Mayu: So now we have a car… - _ - But who’s the one driving it? DX

*Nacchan arrives*

Nacchan: Hey guys.  Any problems? O w O

Mayu: Say, do you know anyone who can drive? O w O

Nacchan: - w - *checks her contacts* None. *remembers someone* Except that douchebag. > w >

Mayu: O w O Douche- = w = Oh. *calls Yuki*

Yuki’s Location…
Grocery Store, 5km away from TSSS…

Yuki: O w O *checks his phone* M-mayu! O w O!!! *answers* H-hello?

Mayu: You. > _ >

Yuki: Y-yes, Mayu? O w O

Mayu: Didn’t I tell you not to call me ‘Mayu’? = _ =

Yuki: But Mayu… :(

Mayu: Whatever… = _ = You can drive, right?

Yuki: W-well Yeah. ^ _ ^ (Everyone in our family is required to learn how to drive. DX) Why ask? O w O

Mayu: We need a driver for Harugon’s party. = _ = Go here now. You need to be here in 30 minutes SHARP. > _ > *hangs up*

Yuki: W-wait! DX *sigh* - _ - *goes to the Manager* Ano… Hiroyuki-san? O w O

Masuda: - _ - Hmm?

Yuki: I have something to do tonight, may I go now? O w O

Masuda: - _ - Is it that girl again?

Yuki: Yes. O w O

Masuda: Man… That girl’s so lucky to have you as her slave… = _ = If she only knew who you really are…

Yuki: She doesn’t need to know who I really am. I’ll love her as Kashiwagi Haruyuki. - _ -

Masuda: - _ - Not as T-

Yuki: > _ > Masuda-san…

Masuda: Fine, I’ll keep my mouth shut. - _ - You may go now.

Yuki: Thank you, Hiroyuki-san! ^ _ ^ *leaves*

Masuda: - _ - I wonder what will Yuki-sama do if that girl is just playing with him… *sigh* Kids these days… - _ -

Train Station…

Yuki: E-eto… ^ _ ^’ There’s no other way but… Shinkansen?

Clerk: = _ = Yes, sir. Now would you go and tell me if you’re buying a ticket or would you like me to ask the FRIENDLY guards to KICK you out?

Yuki: ^ _ ^’ O-one ticket for Shinkansen please. (My money… T ^ T)

35 minutes Later…
TSSS…

Lovetan: = _ = It’s been 35 minutes Mayu… Where the heck is the douchebag?

Mayu: *looks at the entrance* > _ > Hmph… Maybe he gave up?

Yuki: *arrives* … *pant* *pant* Y-yo… ^ _ ^;

Mayu: 5 minutes late. = _ = Do me 50 squat thrusts.

Yuki: E-ehh? ^ _ ^; S-seriously?

Mayu: Yes. > _ >

Yuki: M-ma’am, yes, ma’am… ^ _ ^ *removes shirt* *flashes abs*

Myao and the others: O o O!!! H-he’s got abs!

Yuki: Hmm? O w O *is preparing to do a squat thrust*

Mayu: O q O … > _ > W-why did you remove your shirt?

Yuki: Because… I’m all sweaty? ^ _ ^;

Mayu: W-wear your shirt. > _ >

Yuki: B-but… O w O

Mayu: No buts. > _ >

Myao: Come on, Mayu… :3 Don’t tell us that you’re planning to keep the abs to yourself…

Mayu: S-stop that! >///> I hate him.

Myao: Now introducing IHATE. Mayu Os. Now available in your retail stores. :3

Nacchan: Myao, have you forgotten what this douchebag did months ago to Mayu? > _ >

Myao: Of course not. > . < But this guy helped me a lot too.

Nacchan: What do you mean… HELPED A LOT? > _ >

Myao: W-well… I asked him to run me an errand on the embassy? XD

Nacchan: What about the embassy? > _ >

Myao: E-eto… Ok guys! Let’s get busy about Harugon! XD *trying to divert the conversation*

Mayu: What was the errand all about, Myao? > _ >

Harugon: Uhm… Guys? O w O The party’s at 8:00pm and it’s almost 3:00?

Myao: See? *winks at Yuki*

Yuki: So… Will I still do squat thrusts? O w O

Mayu: N-no. > _ > Stand there and wear some proper clothing. You’re going to drive Yuichan’s car to the Imperial Palace.

Yuki: I-i-i-imperial P-p-p-palace…? O w O!!!

Mayu: Why? = _ = Are you so shocked that my friend is able to go there? She’s invited on a Ball held by the Prime Minister.

Yuki: Y-yeah, I’m shocked. ^ _ ^’ (Not really. I’ve been there too many times already. But what should I do!? If I go back there, they’ll catch me! DX)

Mayu: = _ = What are you still doing there? Dress up now.

Yuki: B-but I don’t… Have proper attire… ^ _ ^’ (I have to do something…)

Yuihan: If it’s just clothes I can take care of that. - _ - *takes the oversized phone again* Facundo, We have a new driver, give him a spare clothing, IMMEDIATELY. > _ >

*Facundo suddenly arrives*

Yuki: ^ _ ^’ (My life… IT’S DONE FOR… DX)

Mayu: What’re you still doing there? > _ > Wear those and get Harugon to the Palace.

Yuki: Y-yes, ma’am. ^ _ ^’

Harugon: But still-

Nacchan: The footman? = _ = Those guys who will open the door? *texts her ‘boys’*  Done. ;)

Harugon: Guys… Thank you! T ^ T

Mayu: Come on, Harugon. What are friends for? ;) Enjoy the part-

Takamina: WHO THE HECK IS GONNA ENJOY THE PARTY, HUH? > _ >

Everyone except Yuki and Takamina: B-boss! O w O!!!

Mayu: U-uhm… Harugon’s going to a party, you see… And she needs to go tonight… May she go? O w O

Takamina: She can go… Only if somebody takes her place here. > _ >

Ayarin: Aha! I will! XD

Takamina: And what can an idiot like you do in her place? > _ >

Ayarin: Ha? DX I can sing and dance better than her! XD

Takamina: That’s not the hecking thing I’m talking about! DX

Ayarin: Come on boss! I can do what she does! So let her enjoy the party while I do everything in her stead! Please! m(_ _)m

Harugon: Ayarin… ; _ ;

Myao: OH F**K! DON’T EFFIN CRY! YOUR EFFIN MAKE UP! DX

Harugon: G-GOMENNASAI! > w <

Takamina: Okay… I’m going to give you until 12:45am, Harugon. > _ > If you’re still not here by that time, you’re fired.

Harugon: M-ma’am, yes, ma’am. ^ _ ^’

Takamina: By that time, I expect you to be doing overtime til’morning. > _ > That’s all.

Harugon: M-ma’am, yes, ma’am. ^ _ ^’ (N-no sleep? DX Dareka! TASUKETE!)

Mayu: So yeah, Douchebag, drive her to the palace. Guard her and remind her of the time. > _ > Now, go Harugon. ^ _ ^

Yuki: ^ _ ^’ (Why the sudden attitude change?)

Nacchan: By the way Mayu… :D I already set up a blind date for you. He’s available tomorrow. Whaddayasay? ;)

Mayu: *looks at Yuki for a split-second*Of course Nacchan! I’m so happy! XD

Yuki: ^ _ ^ (; _ ; I see… Yeah, this is the perfect punishment for me.) Haru-chan, shall we? ;)

Harugon: Thanks, Yuki-kun. ^ _ ^

On the road…

Yuki: *waits for the stop light* ^ _ ^

Stop light: *explodes*

Yuki: O w O!!!

On the next stop light…

Yuki: O w O *waits for it*

Stop light: *sparks fly then shuts off*

Yuki: Huh? O w O???

On another stop light…

Yuki: = _ =

Stop light: *turns off*

Yuki: = _ =+ Is this just me or am I really bad luck when it comes to stop light?

Harugon: Don’t mind it, Yuki-kun. ^ _ ^ We’re almost near, right? O w O

Yuki: *switches on the road map* Well, yeah. ^ _ ^ By the way, where's the invitation? O w O

Harugon: Shucks! DX I forgot!

Yuki: Sigh… - w - *calls somebody then changes dialect* Uhm, a favor, yeah dawg. Go to the effin office and retrieve teh letter. Tell them you’re with moi and Harugon. Yeah. Thanks. Catch ya on the store laters. Bye. ^ _ ^

Harugon: O w O … !!! (Oh my goodness! He speaks with such a funny dialect! DX Don’t tell me he’s a mafia boss!?)

Yuki: Shocked about my accent? O w O That’s how people in Kagoshima speak. ^ _ ^ I spent my time there for 3 years before I met you guys. :)

Harugon: O-oh… ^ _ ^’

On the gate…

Harugon: Where’s the guy? O w O

Yuki: He said he’ll meet me here. Don’t worry, I got this. ;)

Harugon: O-ok. ^ _ ^’

*Yuki drives the car near the guards*

Guards:  O _ O!!! S-sir!

Yuki: Shh! ;) Open the gates.

Guards: B-but… :/

Yuki: I have a guest inside the car. She forgot her invitation. I’ll present it to you guys later. How does that sound? ;)

Guards: It’s fine… By the way, will you be seeing y-

Yuki: I don’t care about him. Open the gates. IMMEDIATELY.

Guard 1: S-sir, yes, sir! Open the gates! - _ -

Yuki: Thanks. ^ _ ^

Harugon: O w O!!! (Why do they call him sir!? And why did they open the gates so fast? Is he a high-ranking guard here? O w O???)

*Yuki drives inside then drops Harugon by the entrance*

Yuki: Boys, open the doors. The princess needs assistance. ;)

Harugon: T-thanks, Yuki-kun. ^ _ ^ *goes out*

*Nacchan’s boys accompany her outside then goes back and close the door*

*Yuki parks the car somewhere near*

Yuki: Now, to make a reason not to capture me… > _ >

Nacchan’s Boy 1: Not to capture you? O _ o Who are you anyway?

Yuki: I’m a bird that was caged in the past. That’s all. > _ > *idea bubble* AHA! :D I know what to do.

*somebody knocks on the window*

Yuki: O w O Oh, you got it. *opens window then whispers to the guy* Give this to Haru-chan. Go. > _ >

Masuda???: Sir, yes, sir. - _ -

Meanwhile, Inside the palace…
8:03pm…

Harugon: O w O W-where should I- *bumps into a WAITER*

Waiter(Akicha): O w O Uhm, are you okay? *fixes glasses + mustache*

Harugon: Y-yeah- O w O!!! A-ano- S-sorry. DX

Akicha: It’s fine. ^ _ ^ By the way, are you enjoying the party?

Harugon: Quite so. :)

Akicha: I see. ^ _ ^

*song plays – Ikujinashi Masquerade (Sashihara Rino/Rito)*

Harugon: *sigh* I wonder where’s the Prince now… :)

Akicha: The Prince? O w O Have you seen him in personal?

Harugon: I have but… I wonder if he still remembers me. :)

Akicha: Oh! O w O!!! Where did you meet each other? (And so, I have found you. :) So my disguise is pretty useful.)

Harugon:  Yeah. But it’s a long time ago. I think he already forgot me. :)

Akicha: Oh really? I think he didn’t. :)

Harugon: O w O W-why do you-

Akicha: ^ _ ^ You’ll know later. By the way, where do you work at?

Harugon: Takahashi's Social Security System. O w O Why ask?

Akicha: Nothing. :) (She seems so honest. Not like most of the girls here. ^ _ ^ They fake their statuses just to gain our trust. > _ >)

*Masuda arrives*

Harugon: M-masuda- O w O!!!

Masuda: *makes a Shh sign* *hands letter* ;) *whispers* Don’t forget it next time, Jou-chan. *leaves*

Akicha: O w O!!! (M-masuda-san!? S-so, He’s… Here? O w O!!!)

Harugon: Arigatou, Masuda-san. :)

Akicha: Hey, how did you meet him? O w O

Harugon: He’s friends with somebody I know. :)

Akicha: Oh… :)

11:55pm…

Yuki: It’s almost 12. - w - *goes to the palace*

Guards: O _ O!!! H-h-ha-

Yuki: Shh. ;) I’m gonna surprise them.

Inside the Palace AGAIN…

Akicha: O w O!!! *sees Yuki*

Yuki: *whispers to Harugon* 3 minutes before 12. Wanna go back? O w O

Harugon: But I’m still… O w O *looks at Akicha*

Yuki: *sees Akicha* O w O!!!

*Akicha pulls Yuki over for a sec*

Yuki: I won’t. Haru-chan, let’s go. > _ > *carries Harugon bridal style*

Akicha: W-wait! O w O!!!

Harugon: Y-yuki-kun, I can walk. > w <

Yuki: *drops her down* I’ll be waiting there. > _ > *runs back to the car*

Harugon: B-bye, w-waiter-san! > w <

*Harugon dashes to the stairs*

Harugon: > w < *removes slippers then carries them then runs* *a slipper drops* Shimatta! > w <

Yuki: Haru-chan! Go in now! > _ >

Harugon: H-hai! > w < *goes inside the car*

Akicha: *gets slipper* I’ll keep this. :) *calls security* Guys, party’s over. Announce it and guide the ladies out. > _ > I have found her.

Back to Le office 30 minutes later…

Yuki: *pant* Good thing we reached… ^ _ ^’

Harugon: T-thanks, Yuki-kun. ^ _ ^

Lovetan: > _ > Why barefoot? *looks at Harugon*

Harugon: U-uhm… ^ _ ^’ I… I left it?

Lovetan: *hits Harugon with a Harisen* WHY THE FREAKING HECK DID YOU LEAVE MY SLIPPER!? DX OMAYGAS! IT COSTS A PAYCHECK OF MINE!

Harugon: I’m very sorry… :(

Yuki: By the way, where’s Mayu? O w O

Mayu: *playing a game in her computer* > w < THIS IS SO MUCH FUN! XD

Yuki: O w O *looks at the screen* = w = Oh…

Screen: DON’T Whack YOUR YUKI.

Mayu: Oh, you’re there now? > _ > *still playing*

Yuki: Y-yeah. ^ _ ^

Screen: *Mayu stabs Yuki on the stomach then shoots a ruler to Yuki’s head, killing him*

Nacchan: *LMAO* WHO THE HECK MADE THAT GAME FOR YOU!? XD

Mayu: A friend of mine. >:D She told me that this is her Peace offering. XD

Takamina: Welcome back… >:D Time for your overtime.

Harugon: Y-yes, ma’am. ^ _ ^’

*somebody arrives*

Harugon: O w O!!! Acchan!

Acchan: Hello. :)

Harugon: Why are you here? O w O It’s 12:45 now.

Acchan: You weren’t responding to my calls so I asked Miyazaki-san about you. She told me you were currently doing an overtime. ^ _ ^

Harugon: Eh? O w O Go home now, Acchan.

Acchan: *goes to Takamina* Uhm… Can she not take an overtime today, Minami? O w O

Takamina: O w O!!! B-but…

Acchan: *plays with Minami’s sleeve* Please? O w O

Takamina: O… Okay… >///> (Goodness, why can’t I resist her? DX)

Mayu: That answers the problem. :) Harugon, let’s go home. ^ _ ^

Harugon: *carries her things* What about Yuki-kun? O w O

Mayu: Oh… > _ > Drive us home.

Yuihan: Oi. > _ > I’ll return the car to my Dad now.

Mayu: Then let’s take a taxi home, Harugon. ^ _ ^ … The douchebag will pay and carry those.  > _ >

Harugon: Mayuyu! > . < He’s done enough today. Let him rest!

Mayu: Nah. > _ > It’s fine. Right? *glares at Yuki*

Yuki: Y-yeah, I’m fine with it, Haru-chan. ^ _ ^

Myao: Oi, don’t torture him. DX

Lovetan: Hey! What about me!? DX I don’t have shoes to go home!

Yuki: *texts Sasshii*

*receives a message*

No shoes!? DX I’ll go
There now! Tell her to
Wait for me! > w <

------------END------------

Yuki: Oota-san, Sasshii said he’ll go here to fetch you. :)

Lovetan: > _ > That liar? Hah. When he arrives, I’ll skewer him alive.

Yuki: ^ _ ^’

Lovetan: He’s the same as you. > _ > Douchebag friends.

*Sasshii arrives*

Harugon: Sashihara-kun! ^ _ ^

Lovetan: W-why are you here? > _ >

Sasshii: I told Yuki that I’ll fetch you here. :)

Lovetan: Hmph. > _ >

Yuki: *whispers* She told me that you’re a liar. Wonder why? O w O

Sasshii: *whispers back* Maybe because I arrived late yesterday? O w O

Mayu: Harugon, let’s go home now. ^ _ ^

Harugon: But what about my-

Mayu: Oi, carry those. > _ >

Yuki: H-hai. ^ _ ^’ Bye Sasshii. *carries Harugon’s things then calls a taxi*

Mayu’s House…

Harugon: Yuki-kun, I can carry these myself. :) Thanks.

Yuki: Really? O w O Ok.

Harugon: See you tomorrow, Mayu. ^ _ ^

Yuki: ^ _ ^ I’ll see you tomorrow too, Ma-

Mayu: Who told you that you can leave already? > _ >

Yuki: ^ _ ^’ Should I wait outside?

Mayu: No, I’ll make you do something inside. > _ >

Inside Mayu’s house…

Yuki: *waits on the sofa* O w O (I wonder what’s taking her too long…)

About 30 minutes later…

*Yuki, low battery… Now charging (sleeping)*

*Mayu goes downs stairs*

Mayu: > _ > Oi, fix my be- Oh, he’s sleeping… *moves closer to Yuki*

Yuki: *still sleeping* zZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZ…

Mayu: *sigh* >///> *lies on top of Yuki* I missed you so much, don’t you know? *rubs face onto Yuki’s chest* I still love you… But I have to let you suffer a BIT first before we can be lovers again… Don’t worry, it’s just a Hundred days… I hope you understand… I hope you won't give up on me... Even though I'll do all sorts of things to hurt you... *cries on Yuki's chest* Why did you left me in the altar, by the way? Don't you love me? *kisses Yuki’s lips* I love you, Yuki… I hope you love me too... ^ _ ^ ... > _ < W-wait! Why am I telling him this!? I hate him! *attempts to slam her fists into Yuki's chest* But I wonder... If I should listen to the part of me that still loves you... Or should I keep on hating you? > . < Argh! I don't know! I... I hate you! > . < But... I love you too... What... Should... I... Do...? *falls asleep*

[A/N: WHO THE HECK IS YUKI AND WHY THE HECK CAN HE DO THOSE THINGS!? AND MAYU!!! I THOUGHT YOU HATED HIM! *wry*]

Meanwhile in Lovetan and Sasshii's location...

Lovetan: *rides Sasshii's back* FASTER YOU GO, YOU LOLICON! YOU STILL HAVE TO PAY FOR LYING TO ME! > _ >

Sasshii: DX Y-yes, ma'am... *walks faster* (Lying? Did I tell her anything yesterday? O w O???)

Lovetan: *clutches harder on Sasshii's back* > _ > Hmph! (He doesn't complain at all... Why is he so freaking obedient to me? >///< Argh! I don't want to have a boyfriend! NO! ONCE A NBSB, ALWAYS A NBSB!)

-End of Chapter-

Should I put this on hiatus? Or should I put the other ones in hiatus? O w O

BETTER YET... SHOULD I NOT PUT ANY FICT IN HIATUS? (WRONG GRAMMAR? YES, I'M CONFIDENT THAT IT'S WRONG. XD)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 11:28:24 AM by Amakuchi »

-Amakuchi=あまくち=アマクチ=甘口-

Offline ChuuuPuffss

• Maomao
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Groom That Got Away... [MaYuki] [Chapter 5 - Dec. 30, 2012]
« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2012, 04:38:36 PM »
*saves spot*

PUCHI, THIS IS AWESOME!

YOU HAVE TO UPDATE FASTER SO I WON'T KEEP ON BUGGING YOU!

YUKI AND SASSHI ARE TOO OBEDIENT~

UPDATE SOON, PUCHI *HUGS THEN KICKS
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 05:13:39 PM by ChuuuPuffss »
I'm the lazy author who rarely updates.

http://melonpandayoo.tumblr.com/

Offline korin48

• Self-proclaimed Greatest and Most Loyal AtsuMina fan!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • But I think TakaHarem is not too bad either ^~^
    • kooorrriiinnn
    • korin.desu.48
« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2012, 05:15:14 PM »
*le me saving it as bookmark*   :mon prayer:
Wow! Mayu is tsundere huh? Why you dont tell Yuki your feeling?  :mon impatient:
Yuki might be freaking surprised when he see her lying on him  :mon evillaff:
Please update soon!  :mon lovelaff:
Twitter | Facebook (fangirl account, dont use much)

Kami-oshi: -----
AKB oshi: Okada Nana, Kizaki Yuria, Yamada Nanami,
Mogi Shinobu
SKE oshi: Takayanagi Akane, Tani Marika, Matsumura Kaori,
Oba Mina
NMB oshi: Jo Eriko, Yamamoto Sayaka
HKT oshi: Murashige Anna, Sashihara Rino, Yamashita Emiri,
Kojina Yui
NGT oshi: Kitahara Rie, Ogino Yuka
Graduated member: Oshima Mai, Ohori Megumi, Shawako Hata,
Ogiso Shiori, Fukumoto Aina, Akimoto Sayaka (original kami-oshi),
Furukawa Airi, Yamada Nana, Kadowaki Kanako,
Takahashi Minami (2nd kami-oshi), Oya Masana, Kinoshita Momoka

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2012, 05:46:33 PM »
updaaaaaate!!!!  :cathappy:
wow I wonder who is Yuki or what is Yuki's real name  :grin:
I like how Mayu making Yuki suffer by doing all stuffs she wants  :rofl:
still 100 days for Yuki to be turtured  :grin:
no!!don't put this fic on hiatus put others not this one  :catglare:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rappagariya - Enter The Ga moe yo gariya