JPHiP Radio (37/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Chisako Mikami - Here

Author Topic: The Buono! Thread (ボーノ)  (Read 74986 times)

Offline Rickker708

• Member+
Re: The Buono! Thread (ボーノ)
« Reply #280 on: August 21, 2016, 02:53:59 AM »
I know some H!p fans are already there for the show, Do we have anyone from JpH!P representing?  Love the new stuff, hope they keep going.
Life is one time.

Offline J-Triumf

• AKA J-T the smalla balla
  • Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
« Reply #281 on: August 22, 2016, 03:29:22 AM »
My crazy prediction: what if, at the Budokan concert, Airi and Momo announce their graduation and Miyabi's new group is revealed to be inheriting the Buono name???

To be honest, it's kinda hard for me to really get into Buono because their style of rock is my least favorite style of rock--I'm more a fan of the aggressive mid-tempo funk/hip-hop rhythm style rock from the '90s and 2000s--but it's still nice to see them active because their songs are still catchy and I love all three of the girls.

If anything I like their early work more than their latter work...

And of course I'm digging their deviations from their usual style (even if their usual audience didn't like them)...

I hope the big show goes well for them!
ねぇ、笑って?
J-Triumf @ SoundCloud - Twitter - Tumblr - CuriousCat - IT'S CRAZY!!!!!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+

JPH!P :heart:'s Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Online scorn

• オナニー
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #284 on: May 23, 2017, 09:28:34 AM »
Honestly speaking, most of us saw this coming. With Momo quitting Country Girls & H!P, and Airi doing the same in C-ute, does anyone expect Miyabi to carry on an already-performing-rarely unit on her own?
What intrigues me is where do Dolce go from now, will they be doing concerts with the other h!p acts?
Beautifulest women of all time 1.)Sayumi 2.)Wang Yiren 3.)Fukumura Mizuki 4.)Airi 5.)Uemura Akari 6.)Asakawa Nana 7.)Ikuta Eripon 8.) Yabuki Nako 9.)Oguri Yui 10.)Yajima Maimi

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+

JPH!P :heart:'s Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

JPHiP Radio (37/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Chisako Mikami - Here