JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Namie Amuro - NEW LOOK

Author Topic: My KojiYuu Story (OS: PSP - 2013 Christmas Special)  (Read 52532 times)

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
Re: My KojiYuu Story (SBFnL 10/27)
« Reply #40 on: December 15, 2012, 10:21:33 AM »
Yes!!
Yuko say "Yes" to Haruna!!   :lol: :lol:

Offline freakymonday

• Member+
  • i hate cats but i love NyanNyan d(^_^)b
Re: My KojiYuu Story (SBFnL 11/27)
« Reply #41 on: December 15, 2012, 10:28:18 AM »
@vPANDAv - oh.. you can comment there.. just put on a name and a comment.. hehe.. anyways, i'm still trying my best to work it out.. maybe i can post the next chapter a little later.. ^_^) :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

@miayaka - yey.. thank you.. i hope everyone can picture out that scene too! :nervous :nervous :nervous

@mae - bunch of chapters coming up! :panic: :panic:

@kahem - i assure you that i love nyannyan with all my heart! :heart: :yep:

@BbSis - when i was writing this one, for haruna, she means both.. for yuko, it meant strolling around... ^_^) whatever floats your boat.. :nervous :nervous

@Minami-chan - you made it to the next chapter! haha..  :roll:

and the internet is up at home.. so here I am updating a bunch of chapters today... maybe 3-5 chapters... thank you all for reading!

***********************************************************************************************************************

CHAPTER 11
-The Way You Are-

--

++[Yuko’s POV]++

“Please!! Please go out with me!”

I won’t deny that I’m speechless. To see her bowing at me this way, asking me to go out with her at this time of the night, I won’t say I’m not surprised. All along, I thought that this feeling is one sided. Who would’ve thought that this day would come? Or maybe she just wants to chill around and she needs a companion badly that it’s just me available? But, her head is bowing down sincerely. Her long straight hair that I love so much hangs on her nape perfectly, her nape that always smells so nice.

“Ahh~~ NyanNyan.. What are you-“

“Please say yes! Please…” She interrupted me again without moving an inch.

I can hear her voice getting a little shaky. She’s nervous. And her nervousness and courage makes me want to tear up with joy. How am I supposed to answer her? This scene, I’ve never imagined it, not even once. I wonder how I look right now.

“Get up. Come inside.” I told her calmly.

I grabbed her hands and help her stood up. Her face was covered with her bangs and her teary eyes were intently looking at mine. It feels like she wants to say something but she’s waiting for me to say something too. As I tried to drag her inside, I can feel her resisting. Her feet are glued to the ground, and so I turned my eyes back at her.

“Is that …a no?”

“Eh?” I know my eyes are now widely looking at her.

“Is that a no? Yuuchan?” she repeats.

My heart is beating fast. It feels like I’m gonna faint any moment now. I don’t know why. But, the way she’s looking at me is something I’ve never seen on her before. Her eyes are slowly watering as it never leaves gazing at mine. Yes, my chest’s gonna explode any minute now.

“No.” I told her smiling. I can slowly feel her holding up her tears as she avoids my eyes. “No. I need to change so you wait for me inside.”

“Eh?” she replied with a surprised look on her face. “Eh?” she repeated.

I giggled hearing her eh’s. It sounds so happy. No, it’s more than that. She carefully wiped her eyes filled with held-back tears. Then I felt a grab on my shoulders. The next thing I know is our bodies are glued together and her hands are wrapped around my body. She’s cold, and shaking.

“Thank You!” she whispered at me softly.

--

++[Yuko’s POV]++

Our hands are intertwined as we walk down the busy street. At this time of the night, there shouldn’t be this crowd but for some reason, I’m thankful that it’s this busy. NyanNyan’s hands are tightly clasping at mine, and for another unknown reason, it’s cold. It must be from her nerves earlier. I must admit, I know it’s her first time and I’m happy it’s with me. I’m lucky.

“Hmm. So where do you want to go, Yuuchan?” She broke the silence.

“Eh? I don’t know. Don’t you want to go somewhere?”

She shook her head side wards with a humming tone of no. “We’ll go somewhere that you like.”

I felt a tight squeeze on my hands. Lately, every time our hands get tangled this way, there were these moments where she squeezes mine, especially with her hand this cold. I find it sweet but something about the coldness of her hands worries me too.

“But you’re the one who invited me, so I know you have plans. Don’t tell me~”

Well, it’s just like her. She usually does not have something in mind. I mean, in a lot of moments we had together, she really just goes with the flow and let me decide. So I dragged her on the first bench that I can see and sat down. We just walked a little from the apartment but she looks exhausted. Well, compared to me who’s been watching the TV since this afternoon, as far as I know she had a very busy day today.

“Mmmm… As long as I’m with you, anywhere is fine. Even here.” She muttered in a very loving voice.

Her head suddenly rests on my shoulders. Since we’ve been working together for so long, I am fully aware of her limit, and by the looks of it, she’s already in there. I wonder why she wants to push this through despite her low energy.

“Why don’t we go home? You should-“

She quickly stood up and faced me with a full grin which makes me unable to finish my words.

“Ah! I know! Let’s… have ice-cream…”

Ice-cream? My eyes sure are wide open again. That sudden energy she just exhibits surely is just to not let me suggest going home.

“Oh~ Oka~~y” I replied smiling. “Ah! I know you haven’t had your dinner yet! Let’s have a nice meal instead.” I suddenly remembered.

She gave me weird look and a very cute pout. I know what it means. Going to dinner together with me while I just have mine is not a good idea.

“Ah~ okay. Sorry. Let’s get ice-cream.” I grinned.

Thank goodness a convenience store is just a walk away. I pulled her down to sit next to me. Hmm, should I take her with me or should I just get the ice-cream for the two of us?

“I’ll stay here. Daijoubu~” She suddenly said with a bright smile breaking off my thoughts.

I’m having second thoughts on leaving her alone. But, if I ran, I’ll be back in no time. So I replied a smile and dash towards the convenience store. Ara~ what ice-cream does she want? I forgot to ask! I’ll just get the same flavors for the both of us.

I can see NyanNYan with her elbows leaning on her thighs and her hands holding her forehead as I pay for our ice-cream. Her bangs covered her expression so I’ve no idea what she’s feeling. She glanced this way. Suddenly, she lifts up her body and waved at me with a smile. I waved back in return. As soon as the change was handed to me, I hurriedly ran back to her.

“Here~” I told her as I hand her the ice-cream. “I also got you these! And don’t be mad at me for doing this!” and showed her a piece of melon bread and a hot chocolate drink on a plastic bag.

She replied at me with another smile so I just sat next to her. “You should have this first before eating that though. Okay gimme that!”

I’m so quick that she’s got no time to react as I stole her ice-cream away from her hands. I opened the bread and handed it to her. “mm! Douzo~” Her eyes are widely open looking at me. “Eh~ c’mon! Or the ice-cream will not make it!” I insisted.

“You’re always… taking care of me.” She murmured and sighed. I felt her words are a bit sad and thankful.

“Because!” I replied halfway and opened the hot chocolate before handing it to her.

“I know! … and I feel the same way.” She said and bit the melon bread she’s holding.

I heard that! I’m happy. I’m really happy that I want to suddenly give her a kiss. This friendship of ours, we’re definitely more than that. It would be nice if we can be like this forever. That serious but innocent face of her while eating the food I gave, I won’t ever get tired of watching it! Never!

“Eat your ice-cream Yuuchan~” she chanted as she finished the bread.

“Eh? I’ll wait for you!”

I grabbed the plastic bag and waited for her to finish the hot drink. Her fingers slowly turns pink as the drink warms it. Looking at her really makes me happy. As I watched those puckering lips blowing off the heat to cool the chocolate, these eyes of mine gazed at it wondering how it would feel to be kissed by those.

“Yuuchan?” she asked.

That question sure disturbed my thoughts. I was looking at her intently that my mind starts to wander. Now her sleepy eyes were gazing at me with a cute pout. I just can’t help but smile.

“Ja~~ so let’s have the icecream!”

--

++[Yuko’s POV]++

We are walking for almost 30 minutes now hand-in-hand heading nowhere. I really don’t mind spending time like this especially because I’m with her but I can see her eyes are already on the sleep mode. I want to send her home but she’ll definitely find a way to refuse.

“Do you… find me weird?” She suddenly asked me as she stopped walking.

“Eh?” I looked at her in surprise.

She was looking at a place far away and her eyes holding back tears again. But even so, she’s still the cute NyanNyan that I know. With her hair dancing with the blowing wind, the atmosphere is almost like a drama scene on every romantic movie. So I gave her hand a squeeze and reached for her cheeks.

“If you would give me a kiss here, then I’ll find you weird!” I continued with a happy tone.

“Eh? Why is that?” at last, she replied while looking into my eyes again.

“… because you don’t want me to kiss you!!!”

Her eyes brightened with those words of mine. I wonder why. So I tried forcing another kiss on her this time. And as usual, before I reached her smiling lips, she managed to get away by pushing me at a distance that I can’t reach her. So, I resorted to just look at her and give her my best smile.

“I want to spend this night with you.” I told her softly.

I hugged her tight like the way I used to. My head rests on her chest, hearing her heart beat. I was in bliss.

“Let’s go to my place then~” she whispered.

--
-

######################################## AUTHOR’S NOTE ###################################
Haruna’s graduation suddenly pops into my head. And I’m definitely on a sad mood from then on. I am really wishing her a good life outside AKB. Thinking about it, I’m really worried about her.

Argh~ there’s no hope for me! Haha
---++[ "It's unfortunate that there was a misunderstanding. After all, as far as Yuko is concerned, the 'you' in 'no one but you' refers to me," ]++---

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i love Akb48 and Maeda Atsuko ❤ kojiyuu/atsuyuu
Re: My KojiYuu Story (SBFnL 10/27)
« Reply #42 on: December 15, 2012, 10:56:42 AM »
^ what graduation??????
Oh. Thanks for the update!! More sweet scenes!!! Hope this will really be a good ending!!  :lol:

Silent reader for now

Offline mae

• AKB48 !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • sorry for my english :)
Re: My KojiYuu Story (SBFnL 11/27)
« Reply #43 on: December 15, 2012, 11:31:01 AM »
i love this fic   :mon lovelaff:
what happen to kojima ??? graduation ???  :mon dunno:
i looking forward for the next please update soon  :mon pray2:

Offline freakymonday

• Member+
Re: My KojiYuu Story (SBFnL 12/27)
« Reply #44 on: December 15, 2012, 03:35:07 PM »
@mae - aw! :oops: :oops: thank you!!!! :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop:

@Tam_atsu - nah.. i just imagined the day when haruna graduates.. sometimes, it just pops on my head like a mushroom! :catglare: :catglare: and i became so affected by that thought!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

so here goes the next chapters...

*******************************************************************************************************************

CHAPTER 12
- On Fire -

--

++[Yuko’s POV]++

“Eh? What is that pout for?” She asked me with a soft smile on her face as she browse on the bed sheets on her drawer. “This time, you’re my special guest so stay there and be a good girl, Yuuchan.”

“No fair~~ I don’t want my wife doing all the housework when I’m here.” I jokingly replied as I cheerfully watch her change the bed cover.

I can see her giggling as she put away the little bottles away off her bed. The way she flattens the bed sheet looks really sexy from where I was. Her straight long hair that’s almost touching the cover reveals her skin-white nape that attracts me even more. Aside from the pink nightie that she’s wearing, which I may say is perfectly laid on the contours of her body, she really smells nice. Nothing has changed from the NyanNyan that I loved.

“Ara~ There’s no hope for you Yuuchan~” she giggled interrupting my thoughts again.

“Ee… How the hell do you think will I be able to contain myself seeing you dressed like that huh? Whoever is in my place will definitely think that I’m the luckiest person in the world at the moment! You teaser~~” I replied unwittingly.

“Eh?? Haven’t we been to dozens of photo shoots and filming together wearing just bikinis? You’re weird Yuuchan~~” she confusedly asked as she placed the pillows on top of the bed.

“That’s different~~ It’s different with just you… and me… alone… together… with you… wearing just… that…” I stuttered as I saw her seductively sitting on the bed looking at me with gentle eyes.

“Hnnn? I don’t mind you sleeping or running around naked though.”

That! Now how am I supposed to answer that? She got me speechless again with her genius replies. Why is she so good on leaving me astounded?

“Wh-what’s with those little bottles anyway?” I suddenly asked to break away from the awkward reply that I just did.

“…vitamins… Now go and get yourself changed, Yuuchan~” she said looking at me with sleepy eyes. How cute!

“I didn’t have a change of clothes so, I’ll just sleep naked~” I replied using a very serious tone keeping in mind that what I just uttered was just a joke.

“Okay~~” she lipped.

She slowly stood up and turns the room’s light off but the light from outside enables us to at least recognize each other. I can feel her footsteps heading my way. Suddenly, her hands are on the edge of my shirt as she slowly pulls it up. I felt a sudden shock, like my heart suddenly stops from beating too fast. My whole body froze but my mind is still sending me words to utter.

“C’mon~ I’m tired… Let’s sleep.” She whispered onto my ear as she grabbed my hands dragging me to bed.

“Ah~~ NyanNyan… I’m joking.” I finally was able to utter soon as our bodies met the cushion.

She giggles. “I know.”

Her hands reached for the blanket and arranged it to cover our bodies. My mind is still absorbing every detail of this night for not a single piece of my cells can’t believe this is happening. I felt a warm skin enveloping my body and a snuggle on my neck. I love this, so sweet, but this NyanNyan is weird.

“You’re still on your under wears so you’re not naked~ I’ll warm you if you’re cold.” She whispered onto my ear and snuggled sweetly.

“NyanNyan~ You’re weird.” I said softly.

“No. I’m not.” She said in a very gently voice.

I tried, but I can’t seem to close my eyes. As soon as she voiced those words of disagreement, I felt her breathing go steady. She’s really tired. I answered her embrace and kissed her forehead. I’m happy. How many times have I told myself that I’m happy?

“Yuuchan… no kissing…” she murmured in her sleep.

It’s actually funny. It never even slips through my thoughts to steal a kiss. This precious moment where we can just snuggle at each other, with her body this close to mine is enough for me to be happy.

“Thank You~ NyanNyan…”

--

She was woken up by the stiffness of her shoulders from the empty hug it’s making on her right side.

“NyanNyan?” she whispered.

A glimpse of light can be seen from where she was. By instinct, she stood up and walk towards it. As she near the light from the bathroom, a held back familiar voice was heard. She peeked inside the bathroom and saw Haruna talking with somebody on her phone. Her eyebrows curved confusion as she saw her NyanNyan's body leaning heavily on the tub and slumped on the floor with her nightie's top drenched.

"Yuuchan's with me... asleep ... … Hai... … Daijoubu~ No... no... … I can't.." the conversation halted for a second when the tall girl suddenly felt a gaze. She saw Yuko looking at her intently from outside the bathroom door. "Eh~~ Yuuchan!" Her somewhat teary eyes looked away... "Don't worry now... I'm fine..Hai~. Thank You~" and the call ended.

Yuko was left stoned behind the door just looking at Haruna. The tall girl quickly stood up but walked a little staggeringly towards the awakened girl.

"Yuuchan... did I woke you up?" she uttered with a smile brushing Yuko's hair.

"NyanNyan? Is there... something wrong?" the little girl whispered in a concerned tone.

"Nothing."

"Then why are you... drenched in..."

"It's water Yuuchan... I've washed my face..." the tall girls interrupted and turn Yuko to the direction she's from. "Let's go back to bed..."

"You're... lying..."

"I'm not..." she whispered and hugged Yuko from the back... "I'm not lying..." her embrace tightened as she nuzzled on Yuko. "I'm sorry... for worrying you..."

Yuko was somehow speechless. Dozens of thoughts are entering her head. She went back to bed and waited for Haruna to finish changing her drizzled nightie. Now with both of them just on their undergarments, they slid under the blanket. Just like what happened earlier, it was Haruna who hugged and snuggled at Yuko's small frame.

"Are you eating well Yuuchan?" Haruna murmured and got a hum in reply. "You're thinner than before... You should eat more..."

"Hmmm... You're face is not as round as before as well..." Yuko replied as she placed her arms to be Haruna's pillow. "I think our bodies have matured..."

"Yuuchan's matured body is wonderful..." the nuzzling girl giggled.

"What are you saying~!? Pervert!"

"Yuuchan's body is..." Haruna continued teasing while poking on Yuko's stomach. "Yuuchan's body is..."

"Stop it NyanNyan~ Just sleep already." Yuko giggled keeping the teasing girls' paws off her.

"Haaaii~`" she complied as she rests her head on Yuko's shoulders nuzzling her nose on the girls neck.

"You teaser~"

"This is fan service~ fan service~"

"Where's the fan service in this? This is plain flirting NyanNyan~!"

"This is fan service practice... practice~~"

"Fine! just sleep already~" Yuko emphasized giving a knock on Haruna's crown.

"Itai~~ Yuuchan~~" the knocked girl reacted on a very small voice.

"Don't 'itai' me with your cute voice NyanNyan... I'm not buying it... now sleep." she commanded.

"Haaaai~~"

As those last words were spoken, Yuko gently brushed Haruna's hair to help drive the girl to sleep.

"Yuuchan...?" she whispered after a few minutes of enjoying Yuko's caress.

"Hmm?"

"Yuuchan?..."

"Hmm?"

"Yuuchan..."

"I'm not leaving so go to sleep NyanNyan..." the younger girl answered in a very gentle voice.

"Yuuchan..?" Yuko felt a tighter hug from Haruna.

"Do you feel cold?" she asked and felt a nod and so she hugged her back in return.

As their bodies touched underneath the comfort of the blanket, Yuko's eyes slowly started to feel heavy. She kept it closed but decided to stay awake until the girl in her embrace is already in slumber. Her hands continue to stroke Haruna's hair until she also fell asleep. They were already in the world of dreams when Haruna murmured.

"Thank you... Yuuchan..."

--

"Oh! You two sure is early~" Takamina exclaimed as she saw Yuko and Haruna sitting and chatting together when she walked inside the studio.

"Ah~ Yuuchan and I came together~" Haruna answered and gave a poke on Yuko's dimples.

"Eh~ she's not asking that!" the short girl in shock replied back giving Haruna a tap on her tighs.

"Oh~ I see...So you two finally decided to act like a married couple?" Takamina asked with her eyebrows raised.

"We're already married, so we're living like one. Not acting." Yuko teasingly replied.

"Yuuchan!!??" the tall girl exclaimed giggling.

"What?!" Yuko faced Haruna giggling.

"Why are you two giggling?!" the general manager whispered while looking at the two who are looking at each other.

"Am I not supposed to tell her that?" Yuko asked Haruna in a joyful tone.

"No. She'll think something else happened last night!"

"NyanNyan!!? You're not supposed to say we're together last night!!"

"You two were together last night?" Takamina cries out while watching the two exchanged their not-suppose-to-tell words.

"No!! We didn't sleep together last night!!" Haruna hoots.

"NyanNyan!!!!!??" Yuko's palm meets her forehead. "You~~"

"Eh?? What?? Eh?" Haruna said with her confused look on Yuko while exhibiting a smile.

"You just told her we slept together last night..." Yuko said giggling.

"Kojima-san slept with... Yuko last night??" the shortest girl mumbled which was still heard by the two.

"Nothing happened! We’re not even naked! We're just on bikinis!" Yuko defended.

"Yuuchan!!!!??" the tall girl covered her face with her palms as her cheeks turned red.

"Both of you... sleep together... in bikinis?"

"Nothing happened.. I swear! We're just hugging all night.." Haruna uttered as her hand gestures explaining.

“Kojima-san… in bikini… hugging… Yuko… all night??” Takamina mumbled unconsciously staring blankly on the ground.

"Iyaaa~~ this has gotten out of hand." Yuko whispered shaking her head with her dimples clearly engraved on her cheeks.

--
-
---++[ "It's unfortunate that there was a misunderstanding. After all, as far as Yuko is concerned, the 'you' in 'no one but you' refers to me," ]++---

Offline mae

• AKB48 !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: December 15, 2012, 07:04:18 PM »
great chapter :)

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
« Reply #46 on: December 15, 2012, 10:13:46 PM »
Double update again  \o/ heuehuehu

KojiYuu scenes were so cute *>* Especially on chap 12 =p I'm happy and sad at the same time ><

I wonder why Haruna is with that no kiss speech ><

can't wait for more *.*

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #47 on: December 16, 2012, 02:39:33 AM »
Oh. Same when i suddenly think of haruna and the others will graduate it really makes me sad  :cry: :cry:
But for now, lets just forget it  :twothumbs
I really love this chapter its so cute!! The last part was really funny  :lol:
More more~
What happen to nyannyan??  :( is she sick??  :( :panic:

Silent reader for now

Offline freakymonday

• Member+
« Reply #48 on: December 16, 2012, 04:18:00 AM »

@mae - thanks..10+more chapters to go... :cow:

@BbSis - i want my KojiYuu to be happy.. ^_^) :thumbsup

@Tam_atsu - another random chapter coming up! :oops: :oops:

i'm nearly there.... then I can post the next one and concentrate with it.. haha

*********************************************************************************************************************

CHAPTER 13
- Rumors and Chances -

--

“Hey~ Do you think nothing really happened between them last night?”

“Honestly, I have no idea.” Mariko answered while looking at Takamina walking back and forth the studio. “Would you quit it Takamina?!” Mariko pulled her down to sit beside her.

“I can’t help it! Somebody tell me I just heard them wrong~” She groans.

“Well, you’re the only one who heard it so we can’t help you with that.” Mariko shrugged. “Wait~ why are you so concerned about it? Don’t tell me you’re~”

“Chigau!!” Takamina interrupted. “I’m just… … yeah~~ why am I so concerned about it?”

“Oh~~” Mariko teased. “I see. So it’s either of the two then!” she continued teasing and giggled.

“What? What two? What two?” Takamina questioned sounding so confused and panicky at the same time.

“It’s either you’re inlove with Nyaro~”

“Chigau!! Definitely not that~!”

“Or… you’re dreaming of doing what they did with someone~”

“… chigau …” the short girl answered in a very low tone. “It’s not…”

“How’s Acchan by the way?” the older girl suddenly asked grinning.

“… it’s not that…” a reply Mariko heard despite the very low volume.

“Oh~” she uttered while controlling herself from laughing seeing Takamina blushing alone while looking at the ground.

Takamina just looked at her with an unexplainable expression. They went silent for a little while though Mariko seems just holding her laugh.

“So it’s that huh?” and Mariko let out a loud laugh leaving the general manager speechlessly locking eyes on her.

--

“Hey Yuko! Is it true? Is it true?”
“I heard everything from Takamina! Is it true?”
“How does it feel doing it?”
“YeahI Yeah! How does it feel with Kojima-san?”
“Congratulations Yuko! Finally!”
“Yeah! Finally! …and with Kojima!”
“C’mon! Share! Share!”

The team is now surrounding Yuko on the other side of the room, interrogating her about the fuzz from Takamina. Yuko, on the other hand is just smiling with her eyebrows curved suggesting inconvenience. She’s just smiling and giving the back of her head a scratch with the commotion that’s going.

“Nothing.. Nothing happened.. I swear…” She answered in a very low voice.

“You Bakamina~ I swear I’ll never lend NyanNyan to you!! This commotion is crazy!”

She suddenly felt a grab on her hands which shocked her. The sudden pull from nowhere enables her to escape from the crowd. The next thing she knows is that she’s running away with her hands pulled.

“Baka~ why aren’t you saying anything… You should answer them truthfully!”

“Eh? NyanNyan?” she uttered as she saw Haruna’s back leading her.

“Yes! Me! Who else?”

“Yokkatta~ You saved me~!”

“…”

“NyanNyan?” Yuko called but no answer was heard. The tall girl just continued on dragging her. “Are you mad?”

Suddenly, Haruna stopped walking. Her back is facing Yuko with their hands still clasped. The short girl slowly slipped her fingers onto Haruna’s and walked closer. The tall girl felt Yuko’s hands around her waist and head on her back. She blushed.

“Yuuchan? Is it tough being my wife?” Haruna murmured.

“Eh?” Yuko’s eyes widened and her embrace loosened.

Haruna turned around maintaining the close distance between them. Her hands wrapped around Yuko’s body and rest her chin on the short girl’s head. She let out a sigh.

“Baka~ I love being married with you!” Yuko answered as she tightens her embrace.

“…”

“Do you like me?” the short girl asked.

“Eh?!” Haruna replied with a giggle as she breaks of the hug.

“Why are you laughing?!” Yuko blurted crackling.

She sat down on the ground leaning her back on the walls of the hallway and looked towards the path they’ve taken from the room. A smile that curved her dimples can be seen on her face. Haruna followed and sat beside the girl and let out a sigh on a smiling face.

“I do.” Haruna murmured soft enough for Yuko to hear.

“I know you do.”

“Eh?! Then you shouldn’t have asked.”

“But it bugs me.” Yuko whispered as she faced Haruna.

“Hmm… I like you.” The tall girl emphasized and meets Yuko’s eyes.

“So… it means I can kiss you right?” Yuko grinned.

“No. As I’ve said, no~ kis~ sing~” Haruna replied merrily.

“Why is that? The feelings are mutual!”

“Un! That makes this more exciting!”

“NyanNyan,.. aside from those that you kissed on-screen, have you… kissed someone you liked?” Yuko suddenly asked in a serious tone.

Haruna’s heart started to beat fast. She can feel it trying to escape from the middle of her chest. She did it once but that one time feels like it just happened that every time it pops into her head, she can’t help biting help lips and turn red.

“Un! I did.”

“Ehh?? Sugoi~ With the person you like?”

“Iie.. with the person I love.”

Yuko find Haruna’s cheeks turned pink. “Hnn? I envy that person! He’s able to kiss my NyanNyan!” Haruna just giggle in response.

“Ara~ You’re turning pink!” Yuko teased. “Let me kiss you too!”

“No! Dame Yuuchan~~” Haruna said while pushing Yuko who’s now getting closer.

The short girl jumped on Haruna with puckering lips. “NyanNyan~~ Please?” she pleaded with puppy eyes.

“No~” the older girl resisted. “Yuuchan? No!” Haruna said sternly as she holds Yuko’s shoulders while leaning her body away giggling.

Since Haruna is heavier than Yuko, and with Yuko pushing the other for a kiss, they were somehow thrown on the floor without them knowing. Haruna’s back touched the floor. Her hands are still on Yuko’s shoulder who’s now on top of her.

“No? No? But you’re giggling! Just once!” Yuko insisted as her leg go in-between Haruna’s with her hand pushing the floor supporting her weight.

“Dame Yuuchan~ not here..” the girl on the floor declined inclining her face off Yuko’s puckering lips.

“Not here? So… You want this… but not here?” Yuko teased insisting the kiss. She lowers her body and her face, closing the distance between her and her princess.

Haruna blushed as Yuko’s face was almost a centimeter away. Her pushing hands loose force and instead hang around the short girl’s neck which made her stop with her lips almost touching Haruna’s.

“Can I?” Yuko whispered softly with her eyes intently looking opposite the other. The older girl just nodded in reply. There were a few moments of silence with them just looking at each other within that distance. Their heartbeat and breathing can almost be heard within the empty hallway.

“Ehhhh???!!!!!! What the…”

“Eh?!” Yuko and Haruna quickly turned their neck to where the voice was from.

“What are you two…” Takamina exclaimed.

“Eto….” Yuko pushed her hand on the floor distancing herself from the lied down girl, keeping it’s arms wrapped around her neck. “Eto…”

“F-F-Fan Service…” Haruna defended stuttering.

Yuko’s eyes gleamed. She looks at the girl below her and whispered loud enough for Haruna to hear. “You really are a genius NyanNyan~~” Haruna just looked at her weirdly.

“Fan Service? You two are… you two are…” Takamina said loudly.

“Hai! I’m just about to grab my phone on my back pocket when you interrupted! Can you take a pictue of us instead?” Yuko said grinning.

“Wh-Whatever!” Takamina grunts blushing and walk-away back to the room.

“Whew~ that was close~” Yuko mumbled lowering her head.

Her eyes met Haruna’s who is still blushing with the position they’re on. The short girl felt a sudden gush of blood and quickly push herself away from the tall girl, separating them. Her butt lands down beside Haruna’s. She’s breathing heavily with her hands placed on her chest, feeling out her beating heart.

The lying girl giggled. “You’re blushing. Yuuchan.” She carefully stood up and dust-off her skirt, leaving Yuko on the ground still staring blankly with her cheeks in pink. “You missed your chance, Yuuchan” the tall girl said and started walking away.

“Eh?! Eh?! Eh?!” Yuko returned to reality and quickly stood up catching up to Haruna. “Chotto~ Wait for me NyanNyan!!” She said running to crackling Haruna.

“L-Let’s carry on!!” Yuko muttered clinging onto her NyanNyan’s arms.

--
-

Offline freakymonday

• Member+
Re: My KojiYuu Story (SBFnL 14/27)
« Reply #49 on: December 16, 2012, 04:42:48 AM »
i think i should post this one too and leave everyone hanging until tomorrow~~ :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
i'll get back soon when i finished another chapter of ML.. so for now, enjoy the double chapter update~

*******************************************************************************************************

CHAPTER 14
- I'm Leaving -

--

Photo-shoots and filming started piling up. Moments for them to be together lessens as Haruna's modeling career started to make her busier and Yuko's center responsibilities drag her to lots of filming. Each night became a struggle for both of them as they only have a few minutes with their phones to keep them connected.

["I'll be leaving in a week. I'll miss you~" – Haruna]

["NyanNyan~~ T.T) I'm sorry..." – Yuko]

["Huh? Baka~ We're both busy." – Haruna]

["When will you be back?" – Yuko]

["I don't know..." – Haruna]

["I'll meet you before you leave." – Yuko]

["Eh? I'd love that. Thank You, Yuuchan..." – Haruna]

--

++[Yuko's POV]++

"What's with that smile?" Acchan saw me smiling reading the last message from NyanNyan.

"NyanNyan messaged me."

"You two are always on mail these days. Something happened?"

"Cuz we're both too busy.. Hmmm." I hummed thinking that I should keep all these happy moments with myself. Acchan doesn't need to know. Or maybe she already heard it from Takamina. "I'm just happy that everything this good happens at the right time."

"That's a weird answer." Acchan commented while packing her things.

She's going away again for another filming and will not be back for long again. And so as NyanNyan. As much as I want NyanNyan to be beside me at this point of my life, a part of me believes that she'll be happy without knowing anything. Same goes for the others.

"Yuko? What's wrong?" Acchan interrupted my thoughts.

"Eh?" My head is thinking too much, I didn't notice that I am already curled up in bed. "My flanks hurt. I just needed sleep." But in reality, it is hurting so much that I can't even bring my eyes to close. "Hehe.. I'll go get water, then sleep." I smiled.

"Are you sure?" She faced me with a concerned look.

"Hai! Daijoubu~"

Acchan locked her bag and started making her way out of the room. "Yuko, Take care of Minami for me."

"Haaaiiii!!!" I responded with enthusiasm as I watch her leave. And so I have this house for myself again.

So in a week, we'll be apart for who-ever-knows-when huh? My heart felt pain. I can see NyanNyan vividly on my mind as I lay down in bed. I can smell her perfume, oh so nice. I can feel her so close to me, the way her skin touches mine, the way our bodies were glued together, specially that night. I can still feel her like she's just here beside me. Damn, I miss her already. Does she feel the same?

There's actually no point thinking about that. If she does feel the same, I'll be more worried. I somehow wish that she doesn't. I'm happy the way we were right now. If this is one sided, it's much better. Aaarrgh~ what the hell am I thinking? What the.. Aaaarrgh!!!

--

"And Cut!! Very Nice Kojima-san! Thank You for your hardwork!"

The tall girl smiled in response and hurriedly made her way to the restroom. Tomorrow morning is the day she'll fly to leave Japan. Her schedule is tightly packed with work to fill in for the days that she'll be gone. Although her body almost can't handle the excessive work, she just keeps on going.

"Kojima-san! Kojima-san! Are you there?" the staff called out outside the restroom.

"H-hai~ Ch-cho-chotto matte kudasai" she answered in batches stuttering.

"You've been there for almost thirty minutes. Is something the matter?" the staff called out.

"N-nothing. I'm just fixing myself up. I'll be out s-soon."

"Ok! Hurry-up! We'll be waiting for you in the van."

Haruna went out of the restroom with her long straight hair down and a little damp. She's wearing a khaki shorts which displays her long beautiful white legs and a pink sleeveless shirt topped with a knitted vest. Her bags are hanged on her arms and her phone on her right hand as she struggles her way on the path to the van. Who knows how many nights she's skipped sleeping, or how many hours a day she's rested. From the looks of it, she's really exhausted.

*bleep bleep* her phone rang.

["NyanNyan! I missed you!" - Yuko ]

The tall girl can't help but smile. Her hair dances with the wind as she dashes her way to the van. As soon as she reached the cushion of the van, her eyes closes and slept to rest. A few minutes later, her lips curved upwards, seems like she's having a good dream.

"Kojima-san we're here." her manager said as she felt his hands on her shoulders waking her up.

"Yuu-chan…" she murmured as she slowly opened her eyes. "Eh???...... Oh!!!!!! We’re here.... L-Let's go!" she said blushingly and quickly jumps off the van making her manager giggle.

--

"NyanNyan~!! NyanNyan!!" Yuko's voice echoes on Haruna's ears. "Over here!" the short girl called out.

As soon as she reached Yuko, the younger girl instinctively wrapped her arms around Haruna's waist. Haruna answered the hug with an embrace on Yuko's small frame.

"Eat well Yuuchan! You're getting too thin!" Haruna mumbled.

"Eh? You're the only one who said that! Everyone says I'm getting sexier."

Haruna blushed hearing the clinging girl's reply. "I don't think you're sexy at all. Eat well Yuuchan!" she insisted.

"Hai. When you get back, you'll drool over my body! And you'll beg me to kiss you! And you'll ask for more than a kiss!" Yuko lovingly joked on the tall girl.

"I'll look forward to that. Yuuchan." Haruna replied in a soft loving voice. Her hug tightened.

Yuko broke the hug and looked at Haruna. "Why a sad face NyanNyan?" she asked as she wiped the tall girl's cheeks.

A headshake was seen from Haruna while humming no. "I'll just miss you. I really will."

"Me too NyanNyan. Me too.. Don't forget about me okay?" Yuko unwittingly murmured as her eyes watered.

"Shouldn't that be my line Yuuchan?" She replied as the Yuko's embrace pulled their bodies closer. "Don't forget about me, Yuuchan..." and felt the short girl's crown nod. "Come on. Let's eat."

“Yosh!! Eat with NyanNyan! Eat! Eat! Eat NyanNyan!!” Yuko happily jumps around chanting.

“Yuuchan? What ‘eat nyannyan’?” the tall girl tried calming the jumpy girl blushing.

“I will eat NyanNyan!!!!”

--

"You're not eating? C'mon! You just promised me earlier that you'll eat better." Haruna pouted.

"I am not hungry." Yuko answered smiling. She was looking intently at Haruna.

"C'mon! Here! I'll feed you! Aaahh~" the tall girl said and opened her mouth wide for Yuko to mimic.

"Okay~~ Aaaaahh~~"

Haruna giggled. "You're still so childish!"

"No I'm not! This is just a rare moment!" Yuko smiled looking at Haruna.

"Okay! So I'll feed you 'til the end." She answered and saw Yuko's eyes smiling and sparkling. "You never failed to make me smile Yuuchan! I'll really miss you and wish you're there with me!" and giggled.

"I don't want to be with you though!" Yuko answered grinning.

"Why is that?! I'd love to be with you!" the tall girl pouted.

"Because!! I will always long to kiss you!"

"And that's bad?" Haruna asked tilting her head sideways.

"Of course it is!! I might rape you if I wasn't able to control myself you know!"

"Rape me?" Haruna laughs. "If you only knew Yuuchan."

"Eh?! Eh?! Eh?!" Yuko reacted with a laughing tone sounding confused. Haruna just keeps on laughing.

"Here.. open your mouth.. Aaahh~~"

“No fair!!! You’re always a tease NyanNyan!!!”

--

They were hugging tight and whispering their good lucks on one another. It wasn't unusual for Haruna to be out of the country for a photo-shoot but something about her leaving makes Yuko uncomfortable. Somehow, she can't bring that up to the tall girl simply because she thinks she'll find it weird. However, she decided to see her off and try to figure out about the way she feels about this.

"I have this strange feeling that you'll never be back." she whispered.

Haruna was taken aback by what she heard and tightened her embrace on Yuko. The younger girl can hear Haruna's heart suddenly beats fast to the extent of it exploding. She felt the tall girl shivering and heard sniffing.

"Is that why you're here?" Haruna whispered onto Yuko's ears. She felt a nod. "I'm sorry Yuuchan... I'm sorry." She felt her pocket and took out a key and handed it to Yuko. "Here... This is my apartment key. If you missed me, go there."

Yuko's eyes waters. Her heart trembles. She doesn't know what to say. She herself has her own secret that she kept so no one would know. And somehow she understands Haruna for that. She wanted to ask but she prefers not to. Her arms just tightened on her princess' waist and tears started falling from her face.

"Don't cry Yuuchan." Yuko just nods in reply. "Don't cry."

" Japan Airlines is pleased to announce the FINAL boarding call for FranAir Airlines flight B150 to Paris, France. All ticketed and confirmed passengers should now be on board the aircraft at gate 60."

*Sniffs* "I'll miss you NyanNyan. Remember, that I love you."

"You know that I feel the same way right? Yuuchan?" Haruna asked smiling and looking at Yuko's teary eyes. Yuko nodded. The tall girl pulled Yuko back into her arms and whispered. "Thanks for everything..."

Haruna broke off the hug and quickly turned away. Her tears kept flowing from her eyes as she slowly continued walking wiping the tears. She wasn't that far away from where she left Yuko when her head turned for a last glimpse of her friend. Surprised, she saw the girl curled on the ground holding her stomach.

"Yuuchan?"

--
-

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: December 16, 2012, 09:05:26 AM »
Double again >< you update too fast! It's a good thing!

Noooo Yuko lost her chance to kiss Haruna ;.; goddamn it, Takamina! What a bad timing!

Omg! What happened to Yuko?! I hope she is okay ><

There is something fishy about Haruna's travel....

I want them to be happy too! ><

Thank you for the exciting updates *.*

<3

My fics:
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline mae

• AKB48 !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: December 16, 2012, 10:49:55 AM »
Yeah !!! many chapter to follow  :mon firecrack:
the moment is too sad  :mon whine:
what happen to yuko ???
please update soon  :mon whimper:

Offline stepk

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥ Takahashi Japan ♥
« Reply #52 on: December 16, 2012, 04:16:08 PM »
The history is really nice and cute, I like it.   :luvluv1:

thanks for upload a lot of chapter   :nya:

What happened with yuko?  :?

I'm waiting the next chapter.

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #53 on: December 17, 2012, 12:06:53 AM »
OMG! not cut in this moment!
What happen with Yuko!
Now I'm worried about the two.

Offline freakymonday

• Member+
« Reply #54 on: December 17, 2012, 04:21:07 AM »
@BbSis - too fishy~~  :glasses:

@mae - 12 chapters left... please look forward to it! happy chapters are coming soon... :sweat:

@stepk - yey! thanks for appreciating this fic.. :kneelbow:

@Minami-chan - thanks for looking forward to next surprise!  :kneelbow:

:nervous :nervous :nervous

***********************************************************************************************

CHAPTER 15
- That’s What It Is -

--

"Yuuchan?!" Haruna mumbled and dropped the bag off her arms. She hurriedly ran towars Yuko who's curled up on the ground pressuring her stomach with her arms in tears. "Yuuchan?! What's wrong!" Haruna exclaimed.

"NyanNyan. Don't mind me... Or Aaahh~~" Yuko exclaimed in pain.

"Yuuchan! Hold on! I'll call an ambulance!" she shouted in panic as she picked up her phone.

"NyanNyan... You'll miss your flight! I'm... Erhh~ Aaahh!" the girl in pain tried to speak. Her forehead is now covered in sweat as she carefully brings herself up.

"I don't care!! What matters is you!"

"I'm okay... Go.."

"No!" Haruna refused and bring herself to embrace Yuko on her arms.

Airport staff came to help Yuko stood up as Haruna finishes the ambulance call. They were seated on a bench with Yuko gasping for breath in pain as the tall girl tries to calm her down.

"I'm here... I'm here for you... You'll be okay..." Haruna whispered as Yuko cries battling the pain.

--

The sound of the hospital machine echoes through the room. Haruna was sitting beside Yuko's bed holding the girls hand. Her eyes were tearing, looking at the girl lying on the bed, breathing calmly. She brushed Yuko's bangs away from its eyes, and traced the contours of the girls' cheeks. Slowly, she brings her face close to Yuko's and nuzzled. Her eyes focused on that innocent look and soon, she pressed her lips gently on the others'.

"I stole another one again." she whispered softly smiling. "The next time you asked me for it, I will not say no anymore Yuuchan..." she calmly said as she watched the girl's gentle breathing.

"NyanNyan?" Yuko murmured surprising Haruna. "You... I'm sorry... You missed..."

"Shhh~ It's okay Yuuchan... You're more important than my flight." Haruna interrupted Yuko's words.

"So... now you..."

"I know. And I'm not mad if you didn't tell me. I understand how you feel..." the tall girl continued. "So it’s cancer huh?"

"I'm sorry." Yuko mumbled with watering eyes.

"Don't be. It's no one's fault." Haruna sat on Yuko's bed. "I'll give you, everything you want, and everything I can, to make you happy... even if it kills me."

"Don't say that! I don't want you... pitying on me..." Yuko grunts with a frown.

"I do not pity you! Remember what I told you before at the airport? I feel the same way as you right? This is not pity, Yuuchan. It's something else."

"…"

"Do you... want to... get out of the country with me?" Haruna asked in a serious tone.

"I want to die in Japan." Yuko joked.

“Hey! Don’t say that! You still have a chance to live!” Haruna sighed. "I'll bring you back here. I promise." the tall girl cracked. "Say, let's both have a break together! Then we’ll go overseas without worries."

"NyanNyan, you don't have to go that far. You can stay in AKB as long as..."

"Shhh~ I've already thought about this a long time ago." Haruna smiled at Yuko's now confused face. "I badly want to go overseas with you."

"So you mean, that flight..."

"Un. It was supposed to be with you if it wasn’t a photoshoot."

"I have this feeling that you’re lying." Yuko mumbled. "Well, that goes with the fact that you'll leave me without even giving me a kiss! You teaser!" Yuko joked and hugged Haruna tightly.

"I'm sorry, Yuuchan..."

--

"Onegaishimasu~" Yuko uttered as she entered Haruna's apartment. Haruna is still inside the bathroom for a bath.

Tonight is the night that they decided to go out of the country and the short girl is there to fetch her princess. She let herself rest in the couch as she waited for the still showering girl. Her eyelids cover her eyes as she placed her hands on top of her tummy. Not a minute has passed and her breathing is stable.

"Eh? Yuuchan's already asleep?" Haruna mumbled as she saw Yuko sleeping comfortably on the couch.

She slowly walked towards the sleeping girl and gazes intently with a smile. Her fingers traced Yuko's eyes, and nose, and lips. Haruna's eyes smiled. Without a second thought, she gently pressed her lips onto Yuko's, stealing another kiss again.

"Yuuchan's lips are so soft. I'm getting addicted to it." She murmured.

"NyanNyan?" Yuko whispered to Haruna's surprise. The tall girl blushed and quickly stood up. Yuko slowly opened her eyes. "Oh, you’re already... done." Yuko stuttered as she saw Haruna standing in front of her with only just a pink towel on.

Her eyes popped out in glee seeing the tall girl's hair elegantly complementing Haruna's white skin, specially the way those damp hair are laid wonderfully on its neck. The length of the towel that covers the newly showered girl's body is just right, displaying its beautifully curved skin-white legs and bundling its breast together popping out a nice cleavage.

"NyanNyan, please... get dressed..." Yuko blushingly said while turning her eyes to the ground. Haruna's cheeks turned pink.

"Ah~ Gomene. I'll... get dressed..." Haruna blushingly replied as she dashes towards the room.

“Geez~~ why does she always have to tease me?”

--

"Aaahh~~" Yuko grunts in between gasps. Her flanks and stomach are hurting her again.

Haruna hurriedly run towards her from her room as she calmly hugged Yuko to ease the pain. As calm as she was, she can't help her eyes to tear up seeing Yuko in so much pain.

"It's okay Yuuchan. I'm here." She uttered hearing Yuko breathing heavily. "It's okay."

"I'm... I'm... I'm...okay..." Yuko assured Haruna despite the pain she's feeling. "I'm fine." She whispered.

The tall girl can just hug her tight. She never let go of Yuko until the pain eases out. Her mind wanders to search for any other things she can do but right now, in her head, not leaving Yuko alone and to make her feel that she won't leave her Is the best thing she can offer. She kissed the crying girl's cheeks as she caressed its shivering body.

"I'm sorry NyanNyan..."

"Shhh~ It's fine... it's fine..."

"I'm sorry..."

"It's okay... Just don't leave me yet..."

"I won't.. not... not... now" Yuko replied smiling in between her heavy breathing. "Just a little more..."

"Okay. I won’t leave you."

“Aaarrghh~~” Yuko groans. “… this… this sure is…” tears started flowing from her eyes as she buried her face on Haruna’s chest. “Hehe… your chest is…” she joked in pain.

“Yuuchan?!” the tall girl called worried.

“…this calms me…”

--

“Yuuchan, you’ve been quiet since we left Japan. Something wrong?”

“Don’t mind me. I’m just internalizing things.” Yuko answered softly closing her eyes.

“That’s not… Okay. I won’t disturb you.” The tall girl replied looking cheerfully at Yuko.

“NyanNyan, are you sure it’s not pity?” a question that come out from the younger girl.

*Sigh* “It’s not. How many times do you need to hear that from me?”

“…because this honestly doesn’t feel like it.” Yuko answered followed by a big sigh.

“What?! That hurts you know?”

“Sorry, but that’s how it feels.”

“Yuuchan, if you are in my shoes, what would you do?” Haruna asked seriously looking at the plane’s window.
“…”

“Look at me and tell me what will you do. If I’m on the verge of dying, wouldn’t you want me to feel how much I mean to you?”

“You know NyanNyan, even if you’re not dying… I am always and will always reach out to you… to make you feel how special you are to me.”

Haruna was lost for words. Her heart feels like it was pounded by a mallet. Deep inside her thoughts, she knew that Yuko was right. Never was a day in her life ever since they met that Yuko didn’t show her how much she’s loved. It was her that didn’t show Yuko how she felt. It was her who decided to keep what she’s feeling all to herself.

“I’m sorry. I… I can’t blame you if you think this just pity… but please, believe me when I say it’s not.”

“NyanNyan, no matter what your reasons are, I can always accept it as long as it’s not pity. Anything… but that.”

“I wouldn’t want that either.” Haruna murmured with a sigh. “I don’t know how to have these feelings reach you… so, believe in what you want to believe Yuuchan.”

Their 13hr long flight to Paris became a silent one. Haruna’s eyes just gazes into the clouds and to the twinkling city lights from above the whole time. Her tears rest comfortably on her eyes along with the happy memories of them together playing on her mind. It was not the flight that she dreamt of, not even close to what she wanted, not the way she imagined it, especially with Yuko, especially with the one she wants to be with all along.

--
-

Offline Pdpond

• Every day Atsumina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~AtsuMina~
Re: My KojiYuu Story (SBFnL 15/27)
« Reply #55 on: December 17, 2012, 04:48:41 AM »
So many sweet and sad moment.
OMG!!! What happen to yuko!
waiting for new update.
to be my friends Twitter Tumblr

Offline mae

• AKB48 !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: December 17, 2012, 06:50:31 AM »
great chapter :)
update soon please

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: December 17, 2012, 10:05:32 AM »
Ehhhh!???? So yuko is the one who is sick!??????? :(((((((
So sad  :cry: :cry:
Yuuchan needs to be healthy again for nyan nyan  :cry: :cry:

Silent reader for now

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #58 on: December 17, 2012, 10:22:37 AM »
What an interesting turn of events! Yuko has cancer ;.; now I'm double sad >< I still think that Haruna is sick ;.;

I hope that kojiyuu at least have lovely moments on their trip o/

Thank you for the update *.*

<3

My fics:
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #59 on: December 17, 2012, 11:41:33 AM »
Yuko!!
I hope that they have a .. nice trip...  :cry: poor yuko!

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Namie Amuro - NEW LOOK