JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Elva Hsiao - Shan Shan Re Ren Ai (Glittering Arouses Love)

Author Topic: I, MY BEST FRIEND AND BABY (WMatsui, MariHaru, MaYuki) - COMPLETED  (Read 24598 times)

Offline ryeangryu

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (/。\)
Re: I, MY BEST FRIEND AND BABY
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2013, 07:28:45 AM »
ahaha, don't thank mee i should be thanking you for writing great wmatsui stories! ^__^

WOAH WOAH so...RENA THE MOTHER?! o.o aaah i see..

JURINA! how can you forget that moment T.T gaaah.. i hope he realized his feeling for rena! poor rena-chan..

OMG i will laugh if jurina bring the baby to school xD ahahah!

Thank you for the update! d^.^b please continue~

Offline FNK23

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2013, 12:33:03 PM »
rena-chann, just tell him the truth!!
He also love youuu~
i'm curious, what'll jurina do for accomplish the order that rena give to him..

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2013, 11:12:55 AM »
Part IV

After the class, Mayu went to market near at Jurina’s house

Mayu POV

I’ve been stalking her for almost a month and yet I can’t talk to her?  What the--! I scratch my head and people looking at  me and thinking that I am weird.

I only sigh

Usually, she’s out at exactly 8:00 PM. I am waiting for her for almost 2 hours! But I think it’s worth to wait for her and I didn’t know that I fall asleep in the ground

--
Yuki POV

What’s been doing here again?!

He is always there but he didn’t talk to me, What’s his problem?!

Although, he looks cute. Ah! What I am thinking?! I think he’s a rapist! But the looks of him, definitely, he is not a rapist, maybe he’s only a stalker?

Whatever

I glanced at the wall clock, it’s time to end my shift. After I say goodbye to the old lady who is good enough to accept me in her market although I only finished high school degree.

When I exit to the market, I feel so cold, Luckily, I bring a jacket.

In my corner of my eye, I saw a little mouse?

I kick him in his leg, and he’s  making a growl

“What the---“ When she saw me, his eyes widen and this sight making him look very cute

“Y-You”

“Me?”

“What’s your problem? I always saw you here in the market, are you thief?”

“T-thief? Yes-No! I am not a thief!!!”

“If you say so” I shrugged and walked away

‘W-Wait, Uhm... May I know your name?”

“What for?”

“I want you to be my friend!”

“friend?”

“I don’t need any friends” I walked away ignoring his cute voice and disappear when I walked to a dark alley

--
Mayu POV

Although it is whisper, I clearly hear what she said, What’s wrong with her?

I run towards her but to my surprised, she disappear in this dark alley

Where did she go?

Next time, I will know your name

--
Mayu POV

Weeks had passed, he gained information about the girl who have a long silky black hair, a white pale skin and a big round of eyes. She’s really beautiful and I want to know her more, erase the coldness in his eyes and make it warmer. I hope I can do it  in my own.

“You Again? What are you doing here?” She asked me with an irritated tone

“Me again? This is my first time to buy in this market, Ms. Kashiwagi” I said it with a seductive tone and she widen her eyes

“H-How did you know my name?!” She glared at me

“I have my sources of my own”

“Y-You little brat!” She hissed

“Watch your word Ms. Kashiwagi, you don’t know me to  say those words” I said with a dark loud voice and leave the dumb founded cashier

“What’s wrong with him?”

--
One cold night, she is walking home and she needs to past the dark alley to go in his apartment but a bunch of guys blocked her way.

“Oh! A pretty sexy girl!”

“I told you Boss, I saw her every night that she needs to pass this alley to her home”

“Baby, Let’s play”

“I have  no time, Let me pass this alley if you want to live your life to the fullest!”

“Are you Fight—“ I cut him off by punching his ugly face, I kick but one guy hold my rosary and pull it, that’s my weakness and I received a punched and I fell on the ground”

“You will pay for this!” He rip my clothes but someone slam his head  in the wall, blood spattered and I saw a little mouse make a move in the bunch of guys and knocked it out in a seconds

“Your strong but in this situation, you need someone to protect you and that’s only me” he held his hand over me, at first I hesitate but when he smile, all the negative thoughts erased and it replace a warm sensation

“I will walked you home and take this jacket” He said while his blushing slightly

“T-Thank you” I stuttered and he only smiled

--
I told Rena about it and she said that his full name is Watanabe Mayu, a son of a wealthy business man and his family run a
big store in Tokyo. She said that Mayu and Jurina is a good friend with each other and I am dumb founded on his best friend
Jurina, I don’t like Jurina’s attitude for being a playboy but Rena insisted that Jurina is a good person despite of his bad attitude.

He always pestering me all day in my shift and the owner of the market seems fond of him. Until one day, I met my EX best
friend, Ex-boyfriend. He seems very confident and not too mention very bossy. His name is Miyazawa Sae

“What are you doing here?”

“What else? To make up it again to you, I am so sorry Yuki but I really love you! I also want to  see my child, Can I?”

“There’s no us, Sae and the baby? He’s already dead!” I shout frustrated and he’s now surprised

“H-How could you abort our baby?!! You’re a cruel mother!”

“You didn’t know what really happened! And don’t blamed me for his death because I don’t also want it to happened!”

‘you just making an excuse!” He will slapped when a small strong hand prevent him

“Don’t dare slapped Yukirin’s beautiful face, You bastard!” He punched Sae which the later fell on the ground

It’s been a minute which Sae ended on the hospital and Mayu is also have injury on his handsome face which I cure. My manager is a witness to Sae’s appearance which she told the police that Sae is the one who started all that also her customer leave because of him

After that day, I tell the truth to Mayu all the things about me, why I ended to be cold to others. My son died in my womb because of the depression, stress and not full sustain my body’s need. I cried hard and he didn’t blamed but he assure me that my son is now in heaven and I should leave in the present and ready for a future.

This day is our second year anniversary as lovers and I wished that Mayu and I will be more stronger in each problems we encounters.

“Yukirin!” He said while walking towards me

“Mayu” We both kissed passionately and leave the park to have a romantic dinner

“I love you Mayu Watanabe”

“I love you too Yukirin” He said while wrap his hand around my waist and headed towards AKB48 Romance Restaurant and Hotel
--

Wall Clock [8:50 AM]

Jurina POV

Oh! God! Rena-chan will kill me if I am late again this time! Our class starts at exactly at 9:00 AM!

I need to prepare the things that I am needed and also the things that the Baby will use

I move in a very fast way

* Milk Bottle (check)
* Extra Clothes (check)
* Toys (check)

After checking all the things, I rushed up to garage where my motorcycle awaits me when

“Where’s the baby? Oh! Shit! I forgot him!” I rushed towards the baby who gave me a glare like Rena and he also emits a dark aura? What the—baby ?!”

“Sorry, Baby! Don’t be mad at Papa!” I smiled to him earning a cute giggle

“Okay! Let’s go Baby!”

Time Check [8:58 AM]

--
Wall clock of University [9:00]

Okay class! (Opens the door revealing Jurina) the Sensei only sigh for the rude gesture of Jurina and he let  Jurina to sit on his desk

“Man! You’re lucky today! You’re not late?!” Ichiro cheered while Jurina only rolled his eyes and Mayuyu smirked in Rena’s blushing cheek

*CLASS STARTS BLAH.... BLAH... BLAH...

*UWAH! UWAH! UWAH! [the Baby is now crying]

The whole class went silent....

“Who’s the hell bring a Child here?!!!!” Sensei shouted while the other student flinched  and Jurina raised his hand

“Matsui-san! Let’s go to the Principal’s office right now!”

Rena, Mayu and Ichiro is very worried while Jurina gave them a warming smile to assure that he will be fine

“Jurina” Rena said in a whisper

TBC...

Leave a comment :D

hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2013, 12:43:33 PM »
Well... Sae is a jerk... lucky Mayu was there to help Yukirin...

Hope Mayu is a great guy that really love Yukirin....

And Jurina is so funny when he forgot the baby... the baby is angry and react like Rena... well he is Rena's son

Ah what's going to happen with Jurina in principal's office?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:wub: :inlove: :love: :heart:

Offline ryeangryu

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (/。\)
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2013, 12:51:09 PM »
LOL, oh Mayu.. stalking Yuki ahahah cuteee~

OMG.. D: yuki son died....... so sad.. lucky mayu was there! 

LMAO, Jurina forgot about the baby, and the baby gave him a glare like rena cutee~

AHAHAH!! xD JURINA I KNEW HE WILL BRING THE BABY TO SCHOOL AHAHAH

i wonder what's going to happen in the principle office?!

Interesting Interesting.....

Thank you for the update! d.^.^b ~

Offline -gibson-mayulover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • no rice, no life
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2013, 01:05:42 PM »
whaaa!!! :cry: yuki child died  :cry:
well anyway I'm happy for the mayuki scene here  :wub:
I think I'm starting to love rena's baby hehehe :inlove:

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2013, 05:08:55 PM »
On the part where Yukirin was stopped bu thugs I was confused whose pov it actually was. It said Mayu's but sounds more like yukirin's pov  :?

And just me or the story is kind of,...,, very fast?  : :sweatdrop:
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2013, 07:27:24 PM »
Oh, mayu is so sweet! Hope Jurina is able to take care of the baby while attending school...
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2013, 08:29:29 PM »
yeah juripapa :B and renamama :B

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2013, 10:48:18 AM »
Wouaaah Good Mayuki!!

And the baby is so funny!! But (s)he son't have  name???
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2013, 12:13:53 PM »
A/N: Hello, Thanks for reading and commenting! I really appreciate it! I also want to thanks this lists of persons:

Cisda83: Thanks for wonderful comment! I will make again a funny moment

Ryeangryu: Thanks for the wonderful comment! I will make again a funny moment

Gibson-Mayulover: Thanks for the wonderful comment!

Yuki88: Thanks for the wonderful comment! I am also sorry If I confused you in the part where Mayu saved Yukirin. When I review again the scene, Mayu and Yukirin pov are blend on it. Sorry (Sad)

DC2805: Thanks for the wonderful comment! MaYuki and WMatsui are sweet!

Haruko: : Thanks for the wonderful comment! Go! JuriPapa and RenaMama

Chanaline:  Thanks for the wonderful comment! Sorry, the Baby don’t have a name! :D

Part V

Principal Office

“Is this your son? Matsui-san?” the Principal said in disgust tone

“Yes, Sensei”

“Oh! God! You’re so young to have a baby! Do you know how wide the responsibility you’re in?!” the Principal says while Jurina’s head is down

“I understand Sensei, I am sorry”

“No! You didn’t understand at all, I should suspend you from graduating this year and I need to talk to your parents as soon as possible”

“W-What? Why you will suspend me? I need to graduate this year! I promise my parents to grad—“

“Sorry, Matsui-san, Rules are Rules. You’re lucky that I didn’t kick you out in this university for all the troubles you made since freshmen”

“Sensei”

“I am so sorry, You can leave now”

“Okay” Jurina said while tears are forming in his eyes and he carry in his back the sleeping baby

--

Jurina POV

While I am walking to the hallway, I reminiscence my past life events for being an arrogant playboy. I don’t care about my girlfriend’s feelings and I will leave them if I got bored. I think this is my punishment or it can call  it a KARMA.

I stop at my current position when I saw my precious person,

“Rena-chan?” I can’t hold it anymore, the guilt, the anxiety, the ashamed that I feel right now at this moment of sadness so I hugged her and she hugged me back while my tears are flowing in my eyes

“I’m so sorry, Rena-chan, I think I will past this year, okay? Good luck to your studies” I forced a smile but it did not reach in my eyes and I cried on her shoulders in this lonely corridors

--

Rooftop

After the crying scenes, we went to the rooftop, the baby is calmly sleep in my back which Rena-chan giggle and I only smile at simple situation like this

“He’s so adorable!” Rena squealed in delight

“Yeah! Like Father, Like Son” I said it with my cute cat smile

“Conceited” Rena-chan murmur and her cheeks is a bit pink?

“HAHAHA! I am not, I just telling the truth here” I laughed hardly and we both laughed at our childish bantering, after a minute it went

SILENCE.............

I gently down the sleeping cute angel beside Rena-chan and I lay my head on Rena’s lap which she blushed furiously

“You’re so cute Rena-chan when your blushing” I said with a flirt tone

“You’re also a smooth talker, Jurina” Rena said with one eyebrow raised

“HAHAHAHA!” I laughed

“Anyway, I got planned tomorrow and I want you to come with me and my friends and I will take NO for an answer” Rena said while glaring at me if I didn’t know her for being a sadist sometimes, I think her glare is somewhat  pleading or caring towards me

“Friends? Who’s your friends?” I asked her

“You will know, okay?” she smiled to me

“Okay Rena-chan” I said like a puppy to its master

“8:00 am, SHARP!” and then she run off of the roof top

--

[8:01 AM]

“Oh! Shit! Rena-chan will kill me! I got to work fast!”

I took a shower, I got to change to my  denim pants with white T-shirt with black jacket when I realised that is something wrong here

“W-Where’s the Baby?!!!! I shouted at loud and I started to panic when someone

*SMACK

“Ouch! It hurts!” I whined while rubbing my head

“It’s you’re punishment, I said 8:oo AM SHARP and yet you didn’t prepared at all” She  scolding me in a calm manner but you can feel Gekikara’s aura in my room

“I—I  am srorry, Rena-chan!” I bowed to her

“Rena-chan, don’t punished Jurina for the mean time, save it when we arrived at our destination and beeside Yukirin may got bored for waiting for us!” Someone  shouted at the living room.

“Mayu-yu?” I hesitantly says

“Let’s Go!” Rena-chan said

“Arghh! Rena-chan, be gentle in my puppy ear that can tear anytime because of your tight pinched

“O-OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

--

Watanabe’s Beach House

“Wow! It’s beautiful!” Yuki, Rena and Jurina cheerfully said at the same time

“Mayuyu, it’s really beautiful” Yuki said while kissing Mayu in his cheek which the cyborg blushed and the two only giggled

“Is this your Father’s property?” Jurina asked

“Yes, but I bought it from him” Mayu said and shrugged his shoulder

“B-Bought it?” the three widen their eyes especially Yuki’s wonderful reaction

“Yes, Why? Is there any problem in that?” Mayu asked

The double WMatsui shake their heads while Yuki cling to Mayu’s arms and proceed to the villa

The Villa is elegant, inspired by the Spanish Era. The tables and chairs are wooden but it is well polished. All in All assessment in this house is like an ancient colony of Spaniards in modern era.

“Guys, were not sleeping here because one of caretaker of this villa said that  in night fall, there are creepy sounds, the wooden furniture are moving and sometimes, you can saw a white lady and a three soldiers that don’t have heads, So do you want to stay? Or not?” Mayu said  in an less emotion

“I-s that true Mayu-yu?” Jurina asked a bit trembling while clinging in Rena’s arms

“Very true, Jurina” Mayuyu said

“O-Okay, were not  staying here” Yuki, Jurina and Rena said at the same time

“Let’s go to the apartment near  here” Mayu said and walking to the right direction
 which you can saw a two storey apartment and have a four rooms

“Jurina and Rena-chan, the two of you will occupy the Room 2”

“W-What?!” the two said in unison while their faces a bit pink, Yukirin only giggle

“There are four rooms right?” Rena asked

“Yeah, that’s true but the other two rooms are the kitchen and dining room

“Eh?”

“And what’s your problem if you stay in one room in two days time? Iss there malice or sexual tentions between the two of you?” Mayu smirked at them

“N-No  Okay” Jurina and Rena said while their heads dwon and the baby giggled

“Besides, there’s a baby and you need to take care, right?” Mayu did not get any answer from the two and he understand that, the two are confusing to their feelings towards each other

--

Lunch [12 PM]

The girls are unpacking their luggage and take care of the baby whose enjoying at the sight of the two beautiful girls oppai

[Baby giggle! Oppai :D]

“Honey, were done cooking! Mayu shouted from the kitchen

“Wow! Yukirin, Mayu is so sweet!” Rena teased Yuki

“Were coming, Honey!” Yukirin also shouted

--

Dining Room

“Wow! Amazing! There are lot of seafood dishes here!” Rena and Yuki said at the same time and their eyes are glowing

“Come, Girls! Eat it! It’s very delicious!” Jurina and Mayu said to  the squealing girls

“This is for you, Rena-chan” Jurina handle a small plate to Rena

“What’s this?” Rena asked

“Spicy Fish Fillet with Sweet and Spicy Sauce!” Jurina said in a sweet voice

*Rena-chan slightly blushed

“Wow! Thank You Jurina!” Rena said while eating a piece of fish and she dip in it sweet and spicy sauce

*Rena Munch, Munch, Munch

“Oh! Gosh! It’s very delicious! Jurina” Rena said and suddenly hug Jurina and Jurina take advantage of it and his naughty hands went to Rena’s breast and he grope it

“What are you doing J-U-R-I-N-A?” Rena said and she leak a Geki aura

“I-I just want to touch your opp—“

*Rena hardly punched Jurina in the cheek

“Itai! It hurts! While rubbing his soaring cheek”

“Come here Baby, Your Papa is a PERVERT and the Baby only giggled and Jurina only pout

“Woah! The Baby touched your Oppai!” Jurina shouted

“Eh?, So?

“It is wrong! You slapped me and you didn’t punished the Baby?!” Jurina said

“What’s wrong with you? I slapped you because you’re a real pervert! And besides he’s just and innocent cute Baby! Rena kissed the Baby’s cheek”

“Innocent? What the Baby?!” Jurina’s thought

“Woah! He’s smirked at me!”

*SMACK

“Itai! It hurts!”

“If you shout again, I promise! You will eat this spicy dish that you cooked, understand?” Rena said with a serious tone making Jurina nod like a puppy to its master

[The Baby giggled and smirked at his Obedient Papa to her Mama]

--

[Fall Night]

After the wonderful dinner, the Baby is now sleeping peacefully and the four decided to make a bon fire near at seashore
“Where’s Rena-chan and Yuki-chan?” Jurina asked Mayu

“They said that they will change clothes” Mayu said

“You mean?” Jurina thrilled

The two widen their eyes and their mouth wide agape at the sight of two beautiful girls in their life. Rena’s suit is a black thin two piece while Yukirin’s suit is a white thin two piece that could not hardly cover their private parts.

“Oh! God! We are in Heaven!” Mayu and Jurina nosebleed

“Mayu?” Yukirin shrugged Mayu’s shoulder

“Jurina?” Rena also shrugged Jurina’s shoulder

“I think, we need to carry them in our room to stop their bleeding nose” Yukirin said

“Good Idea, Yukirin!” Rena said and carry Jurina to their room

The two girl showed a evil grinned in their pretty face.

TBC...

hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2013, 02:05:09 PM »
The baby.... :mon thumb:
Mayuki is sweet  :mon mischief:
What did Rena and Yuki plan?  :mon dunno:
Update soon, please  :mon pray2:
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline Tiptip

• Teehee~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • たまに書くまたはROM
    • Okdaddict
    • tiffanny.alikatunggalatmadja
    • TffannyAlika
« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2013, 03:14:55 PM »
Yuki and Rena carry Mayu and jurina to their room ? What for ?  :ding: :ding:
Please update soon  :on asmo:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2013, 02:20:49 AM »
Jeje the baby is just a genius :B (and.. I decided the name of the ababy is ren :B because is cute), come on juriboy make your move over rena! :B

Offline ryeangryu

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (/。\)
« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2013, 04:28:16 AM »
Poor Jurina, got suspended.

AHAHAHA! the baby is turning into Jurina!

LOL, the Wmatsui moments xD poor Jurina.

woah woah hmmmmm.. what Rena & Yuki going to do with Jurina & Mayu hmmmmm (;

Thank you for the Update~ :DD

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2013, 08:06:16 PM »
Ah... Jurina got suspended for the time being...

Rena didn't do anything.... She's quite cold...

Wah... Mayu is so rich...

Both Jurina and son.... are perv., they both like oppai....

It was funny.... how Rena keep abusing Jurina around at every turn.

What are Rena and Yuki planning to do with Jurina and Mayu.....

Thank you for the update, can't wait to see the next

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2013, 06:27:38 AM »
I, My Best Friend and Baby

A/N: Hello Guys! Thank you for reading! I am very happy to read also your comment and that’s why I inspire to write and update my work but sad to say, my story will end soon. I hope you will support till the end. Thank You

Part VI

The morning sunshine strikes the two naked figures in their nice faces who hug each other tightly in bed

“Arghh!” Jurina utter while stretching his aching ton body

“Hmm” Mayu said while rubbing the back of his alluring eyes

“M—orning”

“Morning”

A Few second s passed,

“Kya!!!”  Jurina and Mayu shouted at the same time

Suddenly, the door opened revealing the two beautiful girls and the baby

“W-hats’ Happening here?” Rena utter in a small voice

“Yeah, What the hell is happening here?!” Yukirin shouted making the boys flinched

“Eh...”

“Jurina raped me!” Mayu plead while pointing his index finger in Jurina’s face

“W-What the hell are you saying?! I am not gay! You raped me!” Jurina said to Mayu

The two argue whose fault is and their  jumping to each other while the girls only stare and the baby is laughing out loud making the boys stop at their little fight.

“WHAHAHAHAHAHA! WHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“It sounds creepy” Jurina and Mayu thought at the same time and the Baby give them a glare making the two erased their initial thought

“It sounds good!” Jurina and Mayu thought while their face make a weird looked

“Hahahah!” Rena and Yukirin also laughed along the Baby

“Hey, what’s wrong with you two?” Jurina asked

“It’s very funny to teased you, Guys!” Yukirin and Rena laughed

The two young handsome boys only sighed to the prank of the girls

--

Lunch [12 Noon]

“Delicious! As I expected from my future wife!” Mayu exclaimed and smirked at her flushed girlfriend beside him

“You’re such a smooth talker Mayuyu!” Yukirin said while glaring to her boyfriend

“I adore the two of you” Jurina blurted out and the three looked at him with puzzled in their faces

“What’s the face?” Jurina chuckled on his own and still no one response

“Why? Am I not qualified to be happy like you, Mayu?”

“No, it’s not that, I mean I am surprised at what you said, It isn’t like you, you know?” Mayu utter in doubt tone

“Yeah, that’s right” Jurina said and stand from his seat and walked to the window

“I never thought that in one way or another that one situation can be change a life of a person like me. You know, I am kind a playboy and not serious in anything even in my studies but when I saw  the Baby or should I say my Son, my life change that I need to take care of him although her mother didn’t want to. It’s so sad, I want to know her, I want to protect her and I want to marry her, Guys!” Jurina said in a hoarse voice and tears are flowing in his cheek

“Jurina, you’re a good friend, your’re also going to be a good husband and a very good dad, I reassure you” Mayu said while holding Jurina’s shoulder and Yukirin look intensely in Rena’s direction

“Excuse me” Rena excuse herself in goes to her bedroom and cry for all her might in a mute way

--

Next Day

The whole ride is very silent and a bit awkward. The MaYuki couple only happy chit chat to each other holding the Baby while the WMatsui is somewhat trouble and thinking for other things . After the long awkward ride, Rena insist that she wants to talk Jurina in his house and Yuki is a bit worried but Mayu reassure her that Rena and Jurina will be fine. The two left immediately

Matsui House

“What’s wrong Rena-chan?” Jurina asked Rena in a worried voice

“Eh? I am fine, Jurina!” Rena smiled at him to reassure that she’s okay

“I-I want to tell you that---“

“Jurina” A loud voice echo to the Matsui House

TBC......

A/N: Please Leave a comment :D Thanks!

hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2013, 08:15:30 AM »
The beginning was so funny! :rofl:

Wow Jurina change youhou!

Go Rena! Go! Tell him that the baby is yours!
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2013, 09:36:12 AM »
I love Rena's and Yuki's prank :hiakhiakhiak:
Mayuki always cute :luvluv2:
Gambatte Rena! Tell him!! :onioncheer:
Who's that person? :shock:
Update soon, please :kneelbow:
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline ryeangryu

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (/。\)
« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2013, 09:47:13 AM »
AHAHHAHA! Rena and Yuki prank omg hilarious.

Jurina change ever since the baby came in his life, woot!

WAH! RENA FINALLY TELLING THE TRUTH GO GO GO!!

um....WHO'S THAT PERSON THAT JUST INTERRUPTED THEM!?

WHAT? D: almost the end?! noooooooo T.T

Thank you for updating though! d.^.^b

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Elva Hsiao - Shan Shan Re Ren Ai (Glittering Arouses Love)