JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Doping Panda - Snow Dance

Author Topic: Destiny's Game - chapter 22 (MaYuki) 11/09/2013  (Read 33367 times)

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Re: (Chapter 12) Destiny's Game MaYuki and other pairs *ANNOUNCEMENT*
« Reply #100 on: May 02, 2013, 02:02:06 AM »
hrm~~ I was actually going to wait til after the next chapter got out...
but I'm gonna comment now~~~
yay~~ Rena-chan!! What happen??
lol, even though Im american and can speak perfect english, I decided to be messy~~
ok, so back to the point~~~
Yukirin......... maji......
I don't get ur reactions sometimes....
I got realyl confused when I first started reading the chapter
lost track of what I was reading~~
omg.... I was really worried about the mafia/ yakuza..
wait I still am........
grr.... if it's mayu's evil mom's fault..... yeah...
well, that would be kind of expected~~~~ long comment~~

Offline clubhappy

• Member+
  • Kami-oshi: the one and only Mayuyu☆. OTP: Mayuki♪
Re: (Chapter 12) Destiny's Game MaYuki and other pairs *ANNOUNCEMENT*
« Reply #101 on: May 02, 2013, 02:03:20 AM »
A good chapter this is!!  XD Yuki's reactions are like the kid's.
Finally Yuki knows Mayu's secret!!!!!!!!!
Hope Mayu will rescue Yuki soon!
And thanks for the update, have fun on your school trip.

Offline alexsher99

• Member+
  • I update randomly so keep on watch ^-^
Re: (Chapter 13) Destiny's Game MaYuki and other pairs *ANNOUNCEMENT*
« Reply #102 on: May 02, 2013, 02:25:31 AM »

-----Chapter 13-----

----Yuuta's POV----

It's been a long time since I've left Yuki on that roof. If she just listens to me she should be safe. Please be safe Yukirin. There's the gym!

Okay! How should I do this? I have two guns in my pocket and one other gun resting on the inner part of my pants knife under my pants I think this should be more than enough to at least knock down those Yakuzas. How do I know their Yakuzas? Because I recognized the voice of the guy who made the announcement. Anyways... where the heck's the principal at this time? She's the one who's supposed to take care of the school! Such an unreliable mother!

What I need to do is to go in there without being noticed, but they know my face! Once they see me with this wig they will easily recognize me the only way that I can sneak in safely is to not wear my wig but if I do that the whole school will know I'm Watanabe Mayu and things won't be easy for both work and school! What should I do?

“Psstt!! Oi~ Mayu!” I heard a familiar voice whispered. I look on top of the tree to my right and saw a brown haired guy that resembles a squirrel

“Yuko! What are you doing here?” I asked

“No the question is what are YOU doing here?”  He asked. I stopped and think if I should tell him everything about the Yakuza and the Mafia but then I thought of a brilliant idea

“Hey Yuko! Mind if I switch my wig with you?”

“What? Why?”

“I'm going in there!”

“In that gym? Are you serious I mean I already know your good with guns and you know self-defense but the whole students are in that big building! Those girls will definitely suspect you of being you know somebody! Don't you underestimate a woman's brain!” He said I just mentally rolled my eyes from the obvious situation that he just said

“Don't worry! I'll pull it out somehow!” I said

“If you say so” He said as he toss me his wig. I took off mine and put on his then I tossed him my wig

“I'm counting on you!” He said I just nodded and ran towards the gym

As I successfully sneak in the gym. I saw hundreds of girls inside crouching down. The whole room is really silent as they look at the 5 yakuza members holding a gun making sure that nobody can escape

I looked around and saw Sae, Kojiharu, Jurina and Sayaka sitting down at the far back corner I slowly walked myself towards them

“Hey” I whispered

“Who are you?” Kojiharu asked

“It's me Yuuta” I said

“What did you do with your hair? It looks exactly like Yuu's hair” Sayaka said

“Yeah that squirrel played some pranks on me and now I have this hair” I acted like I'm really annoyed

“I like how it looks” Sae said I was about to say 'thank you' just to be polite but before I could say it she continued talking “You look like a retarded person” I balled my hands into a fist but I just let it go since there's no point getting mad right now

“So where's Rena-san?” I asked Jurina

“She's not at school today apparently she got sick yesterday and I had to take care of her” Jurina said

“Are you still scared of me?” I whispered really low so that she's the only one that can hear me

“No don't worry, we're good now” Jurina said

“Thanks” I said

“Oi! Stop talking back there!” A yakuza said then I saw him staring at me I looked away but when I looked back I saw him slowly approaching me

“Have I seen you before?” He asked

“N-no.... I've never seen you before you just probably saw my twin brother because I look exactly like him” I said while trying my best not to stutter. I hate it whenever I lie I stutter.

“Hey guys! I found a hot chick on the roof top!” A guy shouted as soon I heard those words I jolted up from my crouching position and was devastated of what I saw 'Yuki? I told you to stay there!' I thought. Then the whole room heard the phone of the guy that's holding Yuki ring he answered the phone and when he was done a new look appeared on his face

“I just a word from boss! The son of that Watanabe is in here with us!” The guy said as he hides his phone

“What? Seriously?? That's a jackpot!” The 6 guys shouted

“Heh! And this girl that I'm holding is one of his good friend so I don't suppose you'll let her suffer right?” Guy 1 (Holding Yuki) said. I bit my lower lip because I don't know what to do I want to save Yuki but at the same time I can't

“Oi! Come out wherever you are!” Guy 1 shouted. The guy who just approached me stared right into my eyes as I stare back

“Don't tell me you're the one?” I just stared at him as an overly big grin surfaces on his face and soon after he started laughing like a crazy person

“I found him!” He said

“That was easy!” Guy 1 said as he gave the other ones the permission to capture me. I thought it was useless to resist since in the end I'm gonna win anyways so I just let them take me but before they could I yelled “I'll go with you for one reason! Let all of the girls here go!”

“Oh somebody's trying to be a hero, fine LET THEM GO” Guy 1 said and all the girls quickly ran as fast as they can to the door

“What are you still doing here?” I asked Jurina, Kojiharu, Sae and Sayaka

“We don't want to leave you!” Jurina said Sayaka and Kojiharu nodded

“Not me! I want to leave you but I don't want to leave Yuki-chan” Sae said

“GO! You're just putting yourselves in danger!”

“NO! We're staying!”

“Why don't we let them stay?” Guy 1 pointed his head towards the four girls and took them as a hostages

“Okay! Okay! I'll go! I'll go with you please just let them go!” I shouted I honestly don't know what to do now that they're pointing their guns at my friends but the thing that I can't stand the most is that they're pointing two guns at Yuki

“Take it off!” One of the guys said I glared at him knowing that the one that he's talking about are my guns but too bad they don't know I'm holding three guns in me so I just took out the one hidden under my pants but left the two other guns hidden and my knife under my secret compartment. I put my two hands in the air making them think that I surrender

“Get those 4 out of here and don't let them in” Guy 1 said

“This is not the deal, you're supposed to let 5 of them go”

“From what I remember you just said let them go not let the 5 of them go” I grunted and just let them do what they want as I think a new plan unfortunately Yuki will have to see some splash of blood from here and there but it's for her. I saw the 4 Yakuzas threw Jurina and the others out I got a glimpse of Yuko comforting Kojiharu and Jurina just watching trough the windows but I saw Sae acting like a wild animal trying to break the door down just so she can go to Yuki while Sayaka's holding Sae back. I stared at Yuki and for some reason Yuki knew what I was thinking

“Don't worry Yuki I'll save you” I said softly I saw her smile a little

“Who are you and what do you want with me?” I asked

“It's the boss's order, but he didn't said that we have to capture you unwounded” The guy said “My name's Akira, these guys are my underlings well I figured you should know my name at least since once I get you you'll be serving under my rule” The guy who's holding Yuki said

“Akira? That's not a suitable name for you” I said to the guy named Akira who looks like he's my age. Akira just smirked and nodded his head I took that as a signal that his 6 underlings were gonna start attacking me. First, I took one gun from my pocket's compartment and shot one guy who quickly dodged my bullet. I clicked my tongue from irritation. Then I shot another bullet and this time I successfully shot him on his arm so he won't be able to move it anytime soon

“1 down! 5 more to go!” I whispered

I heard a shout from my back. As I look back I saw a guy charging straight at me with a katana. I smirked and as he lifted his arms to swing I shot his left arm, disabling it, at first he back down but  he came back at me with full force even though he only have 1 arm left. I didn't want to disable the both of his arm forever so I just shot it where it won't be so bad that they have to cut it

“Sorry pal, tried to go easy on you but you're just too forceful” I said I mentally said to my said '2 down 4 more to go'. I hate it whenever I do that but that's just how I roll. I looked behind me and saw one of Akira's underlings pointing a Walther P38 at me

“What are you gonna do? All I need to do is pull the trigger and bang! You're dead”

“A mere pistol can't hit me” I said while smirking, but I realized something, behind me is where Yuki's standing and if I dodge this bullet it will hit her directly on her heart

“We'll see about that” He pulled the trigger I bit my lip and hoped for the best as I also pulled my gun's trigger twice the sound of two bullets collide was heard trough out the room but after that a scream followed. It was the guy he's rolling on the floor holding his bleeding right eye. I looked to my side and saw another one holding a special type of knife. He was swinging it wildly so wild that I didn't even paid attention to him and just shot him on the stomach soon after he passed out

'What a weak guy' I thought. I realized that I only have 2 more till I get Yuki back. All I have to do is look for the other guy and when I defeat him I'll use my other gun to defeat Akira. I looked at everywhere possible hiding place but he wasn't there. Then I looked up and saw him falling straight at me from the ceiling. I managed to avoid a major injury but I still got a long-narrow cut on my shoulder. I ignored the pain and started shooting this guy but he's just too fast. I stopped, closed my eyes and relaxed then when I opened them for some reason I knew where to shoot, so I pulled the trigger and successfully shot him on his leg. I ran over to him and hit his neck to make him pass out. Then I turned around and faced Akira who tossed Yuki on the side. I was about to pull out my gun but

“Not bad” He said he picked up a katana and tossed it at me. Before it reached the ground I successfully caught it. When I looked up I saw him holding two sais

“May the best man win” He said in my mind I was thinking 'I'm not a man! And I'm an idol for crying out loud!' But of course I know that he don't know all of that so I just smirked as I took out the blade out of its cage

I watched him charge straight at me before he could hit me I dodged and saw one of his sai going straight to my face I stopped it with my katana but somehow he managed to take the katana out of my hand

“You're not a good sword wielder, are you?” He said I shook my head and he dropped both of his sai and just put on a finger glove he then went to offensive position. I popped my fingers and also went in a offensive position

“Why are you doing this?” I asked

“Because I play fair and square” He said. I charged at him and watched him dodge my fist. I then felt a pain on my stomach I just ignored it and continued to send blows on him on a high-speed. I managed to hit his left eye, stomach, and chest. He got on his one knee trying to stand back up. I held my hand to him to help him stand up I looked at him and I saw him giving me a confused look on his face

“I want to play fair and square” I said he smiled and took my hand and when he was back to his feet he ordered his underlings to retreat at first they refused but when he said it was an order everybody just obeyed before Akira get out of the gym he stopped at the door and looked at me “Do you want to join the Yakuza? I'm sure boss will like you” I just shook my head and he nodded “Well then from now on I'm the one and only person to kill you, so if there's somebody that's trying to kill you don't you dare loose! You understand?” I just nodded and smiled then they quietly left the school

I quickly ran to Yuki and hugged her. I burried my head on her neck then I let go. When I looked at her she was burning red

“Are you okay?” I asked she just nodded “I told you to not go out” I said softly then she explained to me what happened

“Mayu how did you learned those fighting styles?” She asked. I didn't know whether it was the right thing to tell her about the mafia and her parents or not and when I came into an answer I told her

“I learned it from my dad, he was uhhmm.... a...... he was a weapon expert, he shoots guns and knows a lot about fighting” I said. I decided not to tell her about the mafia and her parents, but I'm not planning to tell her now at least not now. I may have not told her about those thing but I still told her the truth

“Let's go home” I said Yuki nodded and as the two of us got out of the gym the whole school greeted us. For some reason I was being treated like a hero every where I look girls are shouting squealing and even going crazy. A massive crowd got me separated with Yuki but when I jumped I caught a glimpse of her with Sayaka, Yuko who's wearing my wig, Kojiharu, Jurina and Sae who's allover Yuki at first I got really mad I don't know why but I got mad but then I got distracted as I heard my stomach growl the girls paused and looked at my stomach then they started laughing. I started hearing them yelling “Yuuta-sama! I'll treat you for dinner!” and “No Yuuta-sama! I'll cook you dinner” and “Yuuta-sama! You can stay in my house anytime you want!” at the last one I thought 'what the heck? How did that get there?' I was about to walk away but I felt a hand pulled me away from the crowd

“Thanks” I said and when I looked up it was Yuki's hands for some reason my heart beats fast but I don't know why

“Hey don't take all the glory away!” Yuko said while hugging Kojiharu by the waist

“Why do you let him do that to you Kojiharu-san??” I asked

“Do what?” She asked I pointing to the little mischievous squirrel hugging her. She looked down

“When did you get there?” She asked but Yuu just smiled

“Get off me” She said while pushing Yuu away from her. We were all laughing but then my stomach growled for the second time hearing my stomach growl everybody laughed I scratched the back of my head and smiling awkwardly behind me I saw Sayaka dispatching the girls to their house while Sae's clinging to Yuki. I balled my hands into a fist as I walked towards the two I grabbed Yuki hands causing her to let go of Sae and followed me but then I felt a tug I looked back and saw Sae pulling Yuki towards her. I crossed my eyebrows and pulled Yuki towards me then Sae pulled Yuki back to her and the same thing repeated over and over until I heard Yuki said that it hurts. Hearing that she's starting to hurt I let go softly so she won't fall on the ground and Sae yanked Yuki back at her

“What's your problem?” I shouted

“No! The question is what's YOUR problem?” Sae shouted back as we continued to fight over Yuki I can feel sparks going on and off between Sae's eyes and mine. We stopped when Yuki yelled “STOP!!! Let's just get a food okay? I'm sure we're all just hungry that's why the two of you are dangerous” after Yuki said that my stomach growled again for the third time Yuki paused and stared at me for a while and started laughing

“Hurry up people! The ramen shop's not gonna wait for us!” Yuu said the three of us looked to his direction and saw Sayaka, Jurina, and Kojiharu waiting for us along with the squirrel

“Coming!” I said and started running but halfway through I felt a sharp pain on my leg I kneel down with one knee and looked at my injured thigh I saw blood soaking my pants. I saw Yuki behind me as we made an eye contact I just smiled and said I was alright 'good thing my pants are black today or else Yuki's going to start panicking like a mother hen like when we were little' I thought

“I still remember the promise at the roof top, you'll going to do anything I tell you later” A devilish smile formed on Yuki's lips I just gulped down my fear and nodded
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Hope you liked it!
___________________________________________________________________________________________

clubhappy: Yes it's just as short as the real life one  :mon sweat:  Thank you that really makes me happy too bad I have to put it on hiatus though  :mon whine:   Chapter 12 reply: and thank you again (I know I say thank you a lot, don't I?)  :lol:
cisda83: LOL so you got the message Yuko's just too awesome to be not caught doing crimes  :mon dance:    Chapter 12 reply: LOL yes Rena is such a bad girl  :lol:  You got the idea!  XD  There's your answer!  ;)
Chanaline: At the last chapter LOL  :mon roll:
kurosawa87: Yeah I'm also wondering about the same thing  :mon huh:
Shinoki: No Yuki's hair's not messed up thanks to Yui!  :mon lol:   Chapter 12 reply: LOL yeah Yuki can be really confusing  :lol:  Wait how did you know they were the Yakuzas?  :?
leEwẬy: The kissing scene will be at the next update!  :mon beam:  About the hair it's not that short it's like her hair at real life  :mon sweat:  Haha I also love how Yuko got to the play  :mon lmao:
Sorry about the hiatus I really didn't want to but I'm just going to be really busy at this coming w
eeks  :mon waterworks:  

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Re: (Chapter 13) Destiny's Game MaYuki *ANNOUNCEMENT* (Double Update)
« Reply #103 on: May 02, 2013, 02:40:33 AM »
the reason I knew that they were yakuza was because.....
I'm psychic..
that's a lie.......... I think I may have misread the chapter somewhere.....
mostly cuz my mind has been filled with yakuza stuff~~
a fanfic that I'm writing on AFF (gave you the link somewhere) has yakuza in it....
so much yakuza stuff~~ lol~~~
ok, to the actual commenting.....
Mayuyu wouldn't look right with Yuko's wig~~
I would've died from happiness if Mayu showed up as Mayu......
but this was a good developement too~~~
Akira.... lol, reminds me of another fic with a yankee Akira dude, but completely different ppl~~
gah.... Mayuyu!!! You gotta take care of yourself!! You bleeding?? Danger!!

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Destiny's Game MaYuki (Chapter 13) (Double Update) *ANNOUNCEMENT*
« Reply #104 on: May 02, 2013, 09:50:44 AM »
Wah... another chapter already... Thank you for the fast update

Great action scenes there....

Yeah Yuuta become a hero there...

Knight in shiny armor, saving all the girls...

Ah... Sae is such a nuisance... always disturbing moments between Yuki and Mayu

Yeah... Mayu is starting to feel jealous of anyone coming near Yuki... in this case Sae

Anyhow, Can't wait to see the next

Thank you for the lovely update

:wub: :inlove: :love: :heart:

PS: Have a nice & fun school trip and be safe!!!

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #105 on: May 02, 2013, 10:05:22 AM »
Love the action scene and Yuuta kicking ass is awesome
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #106 on: May 02, 2013, 10:36:29 AM »
Double chapter  :onioncheer:
Yuki finally knew Yuuta is Mayu :on woohoo:
A lot of action screens in chapter 13 :on gay:
Mayu or Yuuta is now a hero of the school, especially girls :wahaha:
Sae always disturb between Mayu and Yuki
Mayu getting jealous whenever someone or mostly Sae touch Yuki :hehehe:
The part Mayu's stomach growled thrice make me laugh hard  :on lol:
What'll Yuki do to Mayu? :kekeke:
Hope you'll have a nice and alots of fun schooltrip :on cny2:
Now I need to wait for your new chapter patiently for more than 3 weeks :on cloudeye:
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline alexsher99

• Member+
Re: Destiny's Game MaYuki (Chapter 14)
« Reply #107 on: May 27, 2013, 06:27:33 AM »

----Chapter 14----

The girls and the squirrel are currently eating a ramen. Yuuta felt a throbbing pain on his thigh actually it's been throbbing the whole time. He squeezed his eyes together trying to surpass the pain

“Mayu, are you okay?” Yuki whispered

“Yeah! I-I just have to go the restroom” He said to her as Yuuta stood up and ran towards the restroom. He was about to open the door for the girl's restroom but He heard somebody coughed behind him. Yuuta remembered that he was wearing his wig so he slowly looked back and saw a big, fat, old woman behind him 'Oh~ great!' Yuuta thought

“Ehem! Are you going or not?” The fat, old woman asked. Yuuta just smiled and ran towards the boy's restroom. As soon as he got in he saw two guys standing in front of the urinal and doing you know what, so he covered the side of his face vertically so he won't be able to see what they're doing and entered a cubicle. When he entered a cubicle he sighed, closed the top of the toilet bowl then he rolled his black pants up to the highest part of his thigh and saw that his thigh shot is badly bleeding

“No wonder it hurts a lot” Yuuta mumbled. He took his handkerchief and tied it around the wound to stop the bleeding and after securing that the handkerchief won't fall he rolled his pants back down. He flushed the toilet bowl and sighed. After that he went out of the boy's restroom and went back to where Yuki and the others are.

“Yuuta-kun! What took you so long?” Sayaka asked

“Oh nothing!” Yuuta said then sat next to Yuki. He looked in front of him and saw Sae glaring at him

“What?” Yuuta asked Sae

“What?”

They kept our their contact and started throwing sparks everywhere. I swear if you can kill somebody just by staring at them then I bet the two them would be dead by now

“Bzz... Bzzz... Bzzz” Yuu kept making the electricity sound while looking at the two

5 minutes later for some reason Sae and Yuuta broke their eye contact and cut their staring contest since neither one of them is blinking and now they're having a contest on who can eat as much ramen as they can. The owner of the ramen shop challenged Sae and Yuuta to eat more than 20 big bowls of ramen in 1 hour and when they complete the challenge he will charge them for free and they'll go home with big bellies and pockets full of money

“Ike Yuuta!” Yuu's cheering him on. Ordinary people would feel happy because somebody's cheering them on, but in Yuuta's case Yuu's only cheering him on because he placed a bet that Yuuta will win while Sayaka place a bet on Sae that she will win.

“Ike Yuuta! Don't let my money go to waste!” Yuu shouted 'He's so childish' Yuuta thought

“Sae!! Show 'em what you got! Eat and eat and eat and keep on eating!!! I'll give you half of the money when you win!” Sayaka said

Yuuta's starting to get full and this is only his 20th bowl and still have 20 more to go. Yuuta looked over at Sae and saw her still eating like a monster. Yuuta counted the bowls that she emptied and she ate 25 bowls already

“Come on Yuuta! You can do it you only need 5 more!” Yuko said

“Hah! 5 more? Sae only needs 3 more!” Sayaka said. Hearing that Yuuta decided to switch from medium mode to fast mode after doing so his pace got a lot quicker than earlier.

~SLURP~

“No.... way....” Yuko said

-Bowl down-

“Time's up!!!” The ramen owner shouted “Now I will announce the winner”

“Come on baby! Give me some fresh money” Yuko said while rubbing his two hands together

“Who is it... who is it... who is it?” Sayaka kept on repeating

“The winner is................ NOBODY!!! It's a tie!!!” The owner said

“WHAT THE FREAK???” Yuko flipped the table

'What an idiot' Yuuta thought

“Sorry folks, just letting you know that I'm gonna have you all pay for those broken bowls” The owner said while pointing at the now broken 80 bowls on the ground

“WHAT? WHY? She's the one who broke it so why don't you just let her do all the payments?” Yuuta said

“Good point!” The owner said

“Come on Yuuta! Don't be so mean!” Yuko said but Yuuta just stuck his tongue at him

“Gomen! I don't want to do work for you so bye!!!” Yuuta said and ran out of the store smirking. After that, Yuki, Sae, and Sayaka ran after her

“Where's Yuu's so-called wife?” Yuuta asked teasingly

“She payed all the 80 bowls that he broke” Sayaka said

“Poor girl” Sae said

“Kojiharu-chan is rich so I think it wasn't a problem for her” Yuki said

“I'll just pay her back tomorrow, I was just teasing Yuu that's why I did it” Yuuta said while feeling guilty

“OI! Watanabe! You owe me something!” A voice said. Yuuta looked behind him and saw a figure of a familiar girl

“Yo~” Yuuta said

“Eh~ that's all you say after we haven't seen each other for so long??” The girl said as she walk towards Yuuta in a seductive way

“Then what do you want me to say?” Yuuta asked coldly but before he knew it she's already hugging him

“I... Miss... You” She said to Yuuta's ear

Yuuta jumped when the girl blew air to my ears

“Yuuta, who is she?” Yuki asked in an unfamiliar (Jealous) way

“Just a friend of mine” Yuuta said in his cyborg tone after he said that he felt something bit his ear

“Ita!” Yuuta shouted and gently pushed the girl away from him

“What did you do that for?” The girl pouted

“I'm the who should be asking that, so where are you staying? I hope not in my house” Yuuta said

“Cold as always” The girl said

“So who is she?” Sae asked

“Hi! My name's Watanabe Miyuki! You can call me Milky!” Milky said and winked after that

“Wait are you two related?” Sayaka asked

“No we just have the same last name. Like I said earlier we're just FRIENDS” Yuuta said

“Watanabe, you already have this hot chick! Just give me Yuki” Sae whispered to Yuuta. Yuuta got irritated at her and pushed her away from him and this time it's not gentle

“Hey it's worth a try” Sae said and shrugged her shoulders

“You haven't answered my question yet” Yuuta said

“Iya~ Yuuta-chin's shouting at me~” Milky said Yuuta clenched his fist in order to calm himself and slowly put his fist down

“Yuuta-chin?” Yuki asked  with her eyes twitching

“You look pretty” Milky said to Yuki then she leaned towards Yuki and whispered “Yuuta-chin's mine I won't hand him over to you”

“Oi! Milky! What did you whispered to her?” Yuuta asked

“Nee~ Yuuta-chin can I stay over night at your place?” Milky asked while holding Yuuta's shoulder

“I refuse!  Don't you have a place to stay?” Yuuta asked

“I have an apartment, but I just came back from Alaska yesterday and I feel really lonely sleeping by myself” Milky said while hugging Yuuta

Yuki's eyes kept twitching really fast and her fist is slowly going up while her other hand is trying its best to push the fist back down. Then Sae put one of her arm around Yuki's neck. Yuki calmed down and both of her hands are now straight down

Yuuta saw it and gently pushed Milky away from him again and tapped Sae shoulder

“What?” Sae asked. Usually the two will have a staring contest but this time Yuuta's glare was too much for Sae to handle so she let go. Yuuta grabbed Yuki's hand and started walking

“Wait Yuuta-chin! Where are you going?” Milky shouted

“Home!” Yuuta shouted without looking back

“Let me go with you!” Milky said

“STAY!” Yuuta stopped and glared at Milky. Milky who was about to run towards the two stopped on her tracks and smiled

“Okay! I'll see you tomorrow then!” Milky said while waving at the two people who's walking really fast with their hands holding each other

“Something's wrong with you, seriously” Sae said to Milky

“Yuuta-chin's my friend from 3rd grade. We were from the same class, he's the kind of guy who don't say a word and just ignore the world but I kept on talking to him but he's always ignoring me” Milky said

“I can see why” Sayaka said

“Hi I'm Milky!”

“You already said that earlier” Sae said

“Oh I did? Hehe”

Sae just facepalmed herself

---In front of Yuuta's house---

After a long walk without talking Yuuta finally realized what he did and let go of Yuki's hands

“Mayu?”

“Gomen Yuki, I wasn't thinking” Yutua said with his head down. Yuki walked around Yuuta so she's facing his front not his back

“What are you apologizing for?”

“I don't know I guess for grabbing you without even telling you anything” Yuuta said while rubbing the back of his head then he heard a chuckle coming out of Yuki

“Raise you head silly. You don't need to apologize for that! In fact, I was actually uhhmm... happy... I... guess?” Yuki said shyly

“Really?”

“Yeah”

“...”

“I guess I should be going then” Yuki said

“U-un” Yuuta nodded but when Yuki took a couple steps away from Yuuta she tripped and fell on the ground

“Yuki, are you okay?”

“Yeah I'm okay”

“Here” Yuuta stuck his hand for Yuki, but Yuki grabbed Yuuta's thigh accidentally. Yuuta squeezed his eyes together and tried not to show any sign of pain in his face but it's already too late. Yuki felt the handkerchief that Yuuta put earlier to his thigh and she also felt the rough surface of the area due to the blood. Yuki looked at Yuuta but Yuuta looked away. Yuki's eyebrows met in the middle as she stood straight up and grabbed Yuuta straight in his house removed their shoes and Yuuta's wig really fast and she slumped Mayu down to her couch

“Eh?” Was the word that escaped Mayu's mouth as she saw Yuki getting the first-aid kit from the bathroom and back in front of her

“I'm guessing you still have 6 more of this black pants” Yuki said

“How did you...”

“Because you're Mayu and I know Mayu's always prepared unless she's thinking of something else” Yuki said Mayu just smiled and let Yuki do what she's doing

“*Gulp* Why? Why am I being too hesitant to cut Mayu's pants? I already did this before, so I thought I can do this at ease this time, but I guess it's easier said than done.” Yuki thought

“Yuki, what's wrong?” Mayu asked while looking at the kneeling girl in front of her holding a scissor with one hand and her pants on the other “If you want I can just take off my pants for you” Mayu suggested. Yuki became as red as a tomato when she heard Mayu's suggestion and when Mayu realized what she said she also turned really red

“That was a really bad suggestion, wasn't it?” Mayu said slowly and Yuki just nodded without even looking at Mayu. Yuki gulped and finally managed to cut the pants then when Mayu's bare skin was revealed Yuki's jaws literally dropped to the ground

“Eto... Yuki, if it's really bothering you that much I can just do it myself” Mayu said feeling really embarrassed

“N-no I-I c-can do it... hehe... d-don't worry”

“If... you say so” Mayu said while scratching her cheek with one finger. Yuki saw Mayu's handkerchief that's drenched with blood

“Mayu! You should have went home instead of going to eat with us!” Yuki said as she took off the handkerchief from Mayu's thigh

“But I had a good time so it's okay”

“No it's not! Look at your thigh! It's bleeding really bad! What do you think you're doing young lady? If something happened to you-

“There you go again, Yukirin, always acting like my mom. Relax, I'm here in front of you right? Then that means I'm doing just fine, so you should just calm down okay?” Mayu said while patting Yuki's head

“I know, I'm sorry. You juts got me really worried” Yuki said as she continued at treating Mayu's thigh

---10 minutes later---

“There all done! I thought it will get worst, but it was just a small opening. I think it will heal by 2 days and after that you're good to go” Yuki said while putting all the medical things back to the first-aid kit box

“Arigatou” Mayu said while yawning

“Close those mouth or else a fly will go inside” Yuki said

“Let them go in. I'll show them who's boss”

“Baka” Yuki put the first-aid kit back to where it belongs and went in front of the door to put on her shoes. Mayu ran towards the door and sat behind Yuki

“Are you going already?”

“Yeah, I still have things to do in the house. It's my turn to do the cooking” Yuki said then she felt a pair of arms wrapped around her waists and a head resting behind her back

“Please, stay” Mayu said in a soft voice. Yuki smiled and removed the arms around her waist

“Tell you what, how 'bout you go in my house and help me cook” Yuki said as she turned around facing Mayu

“Really? I can do that?” Mayu asked in a little kid's voice

“Sure you can” Yuki said as she reached out and pinched Mayu's nose

“Yatta!!! Wait! You actually know how to cook now?” Mayu asked in a surprised tone

“Yup! It took me just 3 years to be good at it!”

“So you're sure that you won't blow up the whole kitchen like what you did when we were little, right?”

“Yup!” Yuki replied confidently

---30 minutes later---

“Tadaima, Mayu!” Yuu shouted but nobody answered. Yuu looked for Mayu's shoes but it was nowhere to be found

“Hmm... so she's not home, huh?” Yuu said as she closed the door and removed her shoes and wig

“PARTY TIME!!!!” Yuko shouted as she ran and grabbed the remote. Yuko pressed the button for the loud music and she also turned off the light and turned on the disco ball. Yuko started dancing like a crazy person, but in the middle of it somebody ringed the doorbell. Yuko ran to put on her wig and opened the door, there she saw Sae and Sayaka standing in front of her door

“Come in! Let's party! Yuuta's not here so we can do whatever we want” Yuu said in a really weird melody while dancing. Sae and Sayaka looked at each other and barged in the house

“PARTY TIME!!!” The three of them shouted
More of Yuko's craziness at the next chapter along with MaYuki's story about Yuki's cooking, Wmatsui will also appear and possibly more info. 'bout Milky

Shinoki: LOL for a second there I really thought you were a psychic!  :lol: 
cisda83: Thank you I had a really good time during the trip but when I came back to school all of my teachers gave me a pile of worksheets worth of a whole week, so I wasn't able to update as fast as I thought I would  :sweatdrop: 
kurosawa87: LOL Thank you I'm glad you like it  XD
leEwẬy: Here's the update! hope you enjoyed it although the Yuki telling Mayu to do something part's not here it will be a the next one so please look forward for it! I will make it either funny or romantic it's one of those... I hope  :P

« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 07:03:19 AM by alexsher99 »

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #108 on: May 27, 2013, 06:47:13 AM »
Yuuta was injured... and he didn't want anyone to know...

Yuuta and Sae had food competition...

No normal person can eat more than 20 bowls of hot ramen in 1 hour...

Their throat would get burned...

Ah... Yuki was jealous of Milky... getting more and more interesting now...  :lol:

I think Yuki was not scared of the blood... more like nervous in seeing Mayu's nice leg...  :drool:

Well... Yuu, Sae and Sayaka were partying...

Would there be anything going on while they were partying... except neighbors complaining about the noise?

How about Mayu and Yuki?

What was Milky doing there...?

What's Mayu's mother going to do next?

Can't wait to find out more

Thank you for the update

Offline clubhappy

• Member+
  • Kami-oshi: the one and only Mayuyu☆. OTP: Mayuki♪
« Reply #109 on: May 27, 2013, 06:55:37 AM »
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER!!!  :inlove:  :inlove: Mayuki moment in this chapter is too cute and sweet XD
Milky appeared! More love rivals! This is gonna be interesting :P
Thanks for the new chapter :)

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #110 on: May 27, 2013, 02:28:03 PM »
update~ hugs alexsher~
interesting... oh, milky...
I'm amazed.. I can't eat close to that much ramen, well actually only one bowl~
YUki blew up a kitchen...before?
the squirrel...facepalm

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #111 on: May 27, 2013, 08:08:19 PM »
Yuuta was really holding onto the wound while eating and the Milky situation
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #112 on: May 31, 2013, 03:56:33 AM »
MILKY SAY YUTTA YUTTA THAT MEAN MAYU ALREADY DOING CROSS DRESSING ON THE PAST

Offline alexsher99

• Member+
Re: Destiny's Game MaYuki (Chapter 15)
« Reply #113 on: June 08, 2013, 10:32:49 AM »

----Chapter 15----

---Yuki's house's kitchen---

“So where's Yui-chan?” Mayu asked

“She's still probably at her friend's house” Yuki said while preparing the ingredients

“So what are you planning to cook?” Mayu asked

“Chicken curry”

“Ehh??? are you sure?”

“Yeah! Just watch and learn I'l make the best chicken curry you'll ever eat!” Yuki boasted with full of confidence

“We'll see about that” Mayu said with both arms crossed

“Okay! First I want you to go to the living room and do not enter the kitchen under any circumstances unless I called you!” Yuki said

“You sure?” Mayu's giving Yuki the concerned look

“Yes I'm sure now go watch some movie or whatever you want to do” Yuki said and forced Mayu out of the kitchen

---5 minutes later---

Mayu heard a small 'kyaa'

“Yuki-chan! Are you still alive?” Mayu asked

“Of course I am! What kind of question was that?” Yuki replied with a question

“Just wondering!” Mayu said

---10 minutes later---

Mayu started hearing metals clashing together

“Yuki-chan! Di you hurt yourself?”

“No Mayu I didn't hurt myself”

---15 minutes later---

Mayu started smelling something good

“Yuki-chan~ is the food ready yet?”

“No! Just a little bit longer!”

---20 minutes later---

Mayu started smelling something burning

“Yuki-chan! Did you burned the food?”

“Just a little!”

---25 minutes later---

Mayu's starting to smell that the food is starting to smell worst

“Yuki-chan! Did you took the curry out of the pan already?”

“Oh! I was supposed to?”

Mayu: o.O gets up of the couch and ran towards the kitchen

“What in the world happened here?” Mayu yelled while standing in front of the kitchen looking at Yuki who's stoned from her position her hand's holding the bottom of the fire extinguisher while the other's ready to extinguish the fire but her head's facing Mayu

“Tehe?” Yuki smiled

“Don't tehe me! This is why I didn't want to leave the kitchen *sigh * I guess we're gonna have to order some pizza instead” Mayu said as she took the fire extinguisher away from Yuki's hands and cleaned the whole kitchen

---10 minutes later---

Mayu finished cleaning and dragged Yuki out of the kitchen that's now sparkly clean

“It's time for your punishment” Mayu said

“Wait! Wait! Wait! Remember you said that you will do anything I say tonight!” Yuki said freeing herself Mayu and seeking safety behind the couch

“Yeah~” Mayu said

“Then! I will use that now! I want to skip the punishment! Surely you'll keep your promise right~ Mayu-chan?” Yuki said

Mayu shrugged her shoulder and sat on the couch

“I called Mayuyu, Mayu-chan! Best day of my life!” Yuki thought on the outside she's wearing her poker face but on the inside she's totally fangirling

---30 minutes later---

“Tadaima~” Yui yelled

“Mayu-chan! Hurry up and put your wig on!” Yuki's starting to panick because she don't want her sister to know the secret in fact she's panicking too much that she don't know that she's hitting Mayu's shoulders

“Okay! Okay! I get it! Geez you really haven'y changed at all Yukirin” Mayu said after putting on her wig and now she looks like a boy “What? Why are looking at me like that?” Yuuta asked

“It's been a long time since you've called me by that name!” Yuki became so absorbed by her happiness that she jumped on Yuuta and now Yuki's on top of Yuuta and their face are supper close together

“Nee-chan, did you- Onee-chan! What are you doing?” Yui shouted surprissed by her sister's position (From Yui's angle Yuuta and Yuki looks like they're kissing)

“No! Yui! This is not what it looks like!”

“It's not what it looks like? Then how would you explain Yuuta-san's pants?” Yui yelled while pointing at Yuuta's thigh

---10 minutes later---

Yuuta, Yui and Yuki are at the table eating and Yui calmed down after Yuki tied her on a chair and made her listen to their explanation

“So Nee-chan almost caught the kitchen on fire?” Yui asked as if she's not surprissed

“Yeah~” Yuuta said

“Nee-chan's really bad at cooking” Yui said and Yuuta nodded

“Hey! I'm not bad at cooking! I'm just not good with chopping the ingredients, taking the good measurements of the liquid, and timing the time that I have to leave the food on the pan!” Yuki defended herself

“Nee-chan that's called bad at cooking you just described it” Yui said

“I'll show you one of these days I'm going to cook you a food that will taste so good that you'll be really glad that you're living!” Yuki said

“Till then, I'll be waiting!” Yuuta said

“Ganbare nee-chan” Yui said

---The next morning---

Yuutaslept at Yuki's house so when she woke up she went back home and saw the house is in a mess. Yuuta looked around the house and saw the 3 culprits laying down on the ground in front of the couch like dead bodies. Yuuta sighed and walked towards the three.

“Yuu~ wake up!” Yuuta first did the gentle shake but Yuu wouldn't wake up “Yuu~ wake up!” This time Yayu did it really hard but Yuko just kept on sleeping

---10 minutes later---

“Yuu! WAKE UP!!” Mayu shouted by this time the two other culprits already woke up and went back home, but Yuu won't still wake up. “Okay that's it! OSHIMA YUKO! FREAKING WAKE UP ALREADY!!!” Mayu shouted close to Yuko's ears but Yuko won't still wake up. Mayu closed her eyes, took a deep breath, grabbed Yuko by her collar and

~SSLLAAPP~

“Itai~” Yuko whined

“Hurrry up and get ready for school!” Mayu said in an irritated voice and went up stairs after letting go of Yuko who hit her head on the floor

“Somebody's a little cranky!” Yuko yelled

“And who's fault do you think is it?” Mayu yelled

“Teehee?” Yuko did the cute smile and hit her head a little with her head tilted to the side but all of the sudden something soft hit her

“I said go get ready for school!” Mayu yelled

“What's this?” Yuko looked at the thing that Mayu throwed her “Oh! It's my uniform! Thanks Mayu!” Yuko yelled

---School---

The girls kept pestering Yuuta early in the morning and they're even seperating him from Yuki whenever they're talking. While Yuu's trying to touch Nyannyan's oshiri but her keeps on failing

---1st attempt---

In front of school gate

“Nyannyan! Ohayou~” Yuu greeted

“Ohayou~” Kojiharu said while yawning.

Yuu's hands: slowly going for the oshiri

Random Yuu's fan: Yuu-sama! Ohayou gozaimasu!

Yuu: Ah! Ohayou! (Looks back at Nyannyan but she's gone)

---2nd attempt---

Yuu: Nyan~nyan~ let's go eat lunch!

Kojiharu: Okay! (Playing PS Vita and stands up with full of opening for Yuu)

Yuu's hands: Slowly going for it

Kojiharu dropped something on the ground

Kojiharu: Ahh~ it fell (Bends down exposing her panties in front of Yuu)

Yuu: She... got... my … weakness... (Faints from excessive nose bleed)

Girls: Panicking and screaming

Kojiharu: Continues playing PS Vita

---Attempt 3---

Yuu: Nyannyan! Time for the rehearsal for the play!

Kojiharu: Okay!

(Hallway)

Yuu: walking right beside Nyannyan

Kojiharu: Just walking

They reached their destination

Yuu's thoughts: Now's the time!

Yuu's hand move really fast but when he was about to grab Nyannyan's oshiri he got hit my the door in the face

Kojiharu: Yuu-chan! I'm sorry I didn't mean to hit you with the door. Are you okay?

Yuu: Yeah... I'm... okay

---Wmatsui---

“Rena-chan t-this is embarassing~”

“There's nothing embarassing about what we're doing... it's okay we're both girls”

“Okay... if you say so... R-Rena-chan~ don't move it too much”

“But it won't be clean I don't do it”

“B-but if you do that pfftt hahahahaha no it tickles! No Rena-chan stop!”

“Don't move too much Jurina-chan! I can't clean your back properly!”

“You don't have to do this”

“No I have to because it's my fault that you have a fever” Rena said while cleaning Jurina's back (Of course Rena's facing Jurina's back while Jurina's hiding her chest)

“Okay! There! We're done cleaning you!” Rena said and tried to make Jurina wear a clean shirt but Jurina refused she said she can do it her own

“Okay! If you say so” Rena said and stood up before stepping out of the room Rena said

“My daughter's growing up really fast!”

“I'm not your daughter!” Jurina yelled and threw a pillow at Rena while Rena's just laughing

I was originally planning to update this tomorrow but since it's taking a long time for the sousenkyo to start so I decided to update it right now (well the three guys are talking right now but I'm getting a little bored). It's 3:33 a.m. in my place my room's full with caffeine right now so I can stay awake LOL. I begged my mom not to wake me up tomorrow just so I can watch this LOL so I can't wait (GO Mayuyu!!!)

cisda83: Well this is a fiction after all... Even I can't really finish one bowl of ramen LOL  :lol:  Well The neighborhood that Mayu and the others are living at is for rich people and every house is sound proof so there's no problem with that area  :)  and some of your questions will be answered later. Thank you
clubhappy: I'm really glad you like it  :D  thank you
Shinoki: (Accepts hug)  :lol:  yes Yuki blew up a kitchen before when they were little  :nervous  Thank you
kurosawa87: Yeah  :lol:  Thank you  :P
gek geki: Yup I remember there's a chapter that mentioned about Mayu cross dressing and saved Yuki from a bunch of big guys  :)  Thank you
« Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 10:39:26 AM by alexsher99 »

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #114 on: June 08, 2013, 11:32:23 AM »
I forgot to comment on your last chapter :depressed:
Yuki's bad at cooking but she doesn't want to admit it :wahaha:
Aw >< They almost kiss :on cloudeye:
Mayuki always sweet to each other :shy2:
It took Mayu more than 10 minutes to wake Yuko up :on spit:
She sure very tired at the party last night :on drink:
Bad luck, Yuko~ Whenever she's gonna touch Haruna's oshiri, something happen :hiakhiakhiak:
When I read the part of WMatsui, something pervert appear on my head :stoned:
But luckily Rena just help Jurina wash her back :on gay:
They're so cute together :nya:
Update soon, please :kneelbow:
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #115 on: June 08, 2013, 01:55:54 PM »
For me, I told my mom not to make noise because I had to sleep pretty early and I woke up at 2AM(already said that)
Yay! 8PM-2AM of sleep....
The sousenkyos are killing me T_T Mariko-sama
Hooray for an update...
Lol... Yuko... and WOW 2nd!!!????(sousenkyo)
Yukirin sucks at cooking~~
Yui stepped into a awkward moment~~

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #116 on: June 08, 2013, 05:00:49 PM »
Yuki could not cook at all... she didn't want Yui to know Mayu's identity....

Ah... Yuki and Yuuta were found in compromise position...

Yeah... good luck Yuki...

Yuu was so popular... he could not be near Haruna at all...

Oh Rena and Jurina so cute together...

Can't wait to see what other drama would develop between them...

Thank you for the update

Offline rochilu

• Member+
« Reply #117 on: June 08, 2013, 11:52:44 PM »
i loled so hard with the last part xDDD
nice chapter!! :3

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #118 on: June 09, 2013, 02:42:25 AM »
Yuu's attempts for nyan was entertaining
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
« Reply #119 on: June 09, 2013, 03:52:53 AM »
Thanks for the short but cute matsui moment...  :thumbup
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Doping Panda - Snow Dance