JPHiP Radio (11/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Aono Uta

Author Topic: Dark Side of the Moon Chapter 7 3/15/2013  (Read 9426 times)

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Dark Side of the Moon Chapter 7 3/15/2013
« on: February 17, 2013, 10:35:59 PM »
Leaving normalcy

Is never easy

Leaving your life

Is never easy

Leaving what you truly are

Was never easy

I lived through the torture of life

Not knowing what my true identity is

Coming and going as a phantom

No one knew my truth

Until one day I met a friend and an enemy

The friend supported my soul

The enemy held my heart

Both became my friends

However,

In meeting both,

I held my enemy close

Not knowing what would happen

I became another victim

------

This is probably one of those few where I feel many would get the pairing correct, but who knows? :nervous
« Last Edit: March 15, 2013, 05:30:40 PM by kurosawa87 »
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Re: Dark Side of the Moon Poetic Start 2/17/13
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2013, 10:48:16 PM »
It's obviously a three way story.

Maybe AtsuYuuMina or SaeMaYuki.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Dark Side of the Moon Chapter 1 2/20/2013
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2013, 11:34:04 PM »
@TTLuver You are so close but it isn't a three way

Chapter 1

Hiding behind a mask, I felt lonely for a while.  Despite having many friends, within my soul I felt lost.  I wished for more genuine qualities for a woman but was left to understand that life has been cruel to me and which in some instances brought me to a place I never knew before.

Deep within the city, I found many people who were kind and gentle with my genuine personality.  However, a monster had been created within me by living in such a community.  My wardrobe had been filled with tens of suits and slacks with shoes to match.  Then, I was curious in finding a roommate with the same vibe as I had and her masculine beauty dominated my laid back style.

She was named Akimoto Sayaka.  Gorilla was her nickname although resisted to give up the truth until we met at the convenience store where a childhood friend had called her that.  I never called her that personally but she respected my own choice by Akimoto-san.  She was a less casual person with t-shirt and jeans but her overshirts were numerous in colors.

As her roommate, we kept a secret that would probably rock anyone in normal society.  We cross-dressed for a living.  I never felt free in my life but women adored me dressed as a man, they thought no man would be gentle and kind, yet my weakness was my lack of strength until I met one person and I have been chasing her for months.

“Sae!  Let’s go before we sit in the back like last time.”  Sayaka shouted as I grabbed my coat.

“Sayaka, do I look great?”

“Sae, too bad you can’t pull off the messy look.”  She joked as I adjust the band holding my ponytail together.

This girl was charming yet a dark side to her that many didn’t seem to notice.  Men were lining up for her but she refused all because of her cherished appearance.  At the time, I never expected anything out of it but I greeted her with a nod and she waved back with a wide smile.  Her long black hair and brown eyes were scalded into my mind as we walked by the flower shop.

“Sae, I think we have a winner.”  Sayaka nudged me.

“You think so?”  I asked as I held the door open for my roommate.  “She seems way too pretty for me.”

“Don’t doubt yourself over the attitude as of yet.”  Sayaka warned me as she would usually do before something would happen in front of me.  “Girls will like us as long as we show off a little masculinity”

Sayaka loved her exercise machines while I did the treadmill side of the sports store.  She always warned me about keeping up with appearance although the thought of being muscular never seem to come into fruition.  However, I did like to jog when I had the time to exercise and it was one of the new times people got to notice me unless it was on the court.

“These would work well for me.”  She commented as she lifted the ten pound dumbbells in each hand.

“I wouldn’t mind having a set for us.”

“I guess we can buy this and your treadmill.”

I held up my hands pondering over the machine of choice but Sayaka seemed too willing to just force me upon a machine and I guided her over to the cheaper machines.  As I pondered my choices, I heard the bell at the entrance.  My eyes quickly locked onto her beauty once again.  My heart started to beat quickly as Sayaka ventured away to the boxing area and followed her over there when I saw a red bag swinging my way.

“ITAI!”

“Whoa, my punching skills are above par now.”  Sayaka boasted as she stared at me on the ground as I held my head, trying to rid of the stars in front of me.

“Why did you do that for?”

“It is called a punching bag, silly.”

I held my head for a bit before trying to get to my feet.  I began to feel the slight tingling in my head and looked up to find my location when she waved at me.  My own reaction would be to run but the sound of the jackhammer prevented me from even attempting and I held up my hand.

“Hello.”  She greeted to both of us.

“Ahh, Kashiwagi-san, I never noticed you when we passed by.”  Sayaka noted as I caught another glimpse of her.

It seemed surreal to even why such a beauty was grabbing my attention but I bowed to her and took a step to catch myself from falling forward.  My head felt a soft patting beneath it and then a yell that rung my ears like bells centimeters away.  I brought my head up and noticed what it had landed on but the next thing was a left hook connecting to my cheek.

“… Sae-chan, Okite kudasai.”

“Mom, I don’t want to wake up.”

“Okite kudasai, chibi Sae.”

“Chibi?”

Sayaka was standing over me with a piece of paper in hand.  My eyes shot open as the bait was hanging over me and grabbed it immediately.  Kashiwagi Yuki, I was in a great mood just hearing her name, but looking up again, a receipt was dangling over me.

“You end up buying the cheaper one, right?”

“Only for you, Sae-chan.”  She replied.

“Sigh.   Let’s guide the driver to the apartment.”  I sighed when the people were packing up the truck in the warehouse.

The truck driver was a chubby guy about the same height as us.  He sat leisurely as the truck was being packed with our items.  He kept his eyes on Sayaka for a period before looking at me but I notice the ring on his left hand and politely smiled at him.  The five o’clock shadow was a reminder of my father back home and I began to reminisce about home.

My parents were less thrilled about my decision to dress like a boy but they seemingly to adapt to the many classmates I brought home.  Usually, it was one or two but towards the end I was alone, the high school classmates were on their own adapting to the life outside while I ventured through the streets meeting people.  Few got to know me personally but as it grew, I felt unwanted.

“Sae, this guy reminds me of an uncle.”  Sayaka pointed out.

“You two ladies seem nice but why the cross-dressing?”  He asked.

Hesitant to answer, we flashed a smile to him before constructing our answer.  “We are here to entertain the women.  Men are great but we just provide feminine support.”

“Oh I see.”  He answered as he started up his truck.

He was quiet on the way back to the apartment, keeping his eyes on the road as we sat comfortably next to him with the radio blaring out commands.  His hand was softly on the controls as expected but the short ride proved to be quick as it stopped in front of the building.

“You guys need help?”  He asked with a smile.

“If you don’t mind.”  Sayaka replied as a woman came out looking at the truck.

“Akimoto-sama, how are you doing?” 

“Oshima-san, I’m doing well.  How is Riku doing?”

“Riku has been doing well, although she is getting soft.”  She confessed.  “I need you to tell her to get back in your gym.”

“I don’t own a gym.  I only help them to get fit.”  She explained as the driver grabbed the first package from the back of the truck.  “She can go to the one down the street.”

“I love her but she seems rather lazy as of late.”  Yuko explained.  “Anyways, I need to visit her at work for lunch, see ya later.”

I grabbed the box for my treadmill and lifted onto my body before placing it on the pavement.  The hand truck placed toward the side was available and reached for it when Sayaka grabbed the next box knocking the vehicle out of my reach.  Despite my anger with her, I tried again and snatched it from the truck.  I wheeled it up to the apartment where the empty dusty space was calling for its location.

I opened the box to find the many parts perfectly fit in the container.  Taking each piece out, I carefully put it together until it finally was placed together.  The position seemed awkward but my tired body wanted to try it out before sundown.  Stepping onto the platform, I adjusted the settings to my liking and walked over to plug it.   It purred perfectly and took my leisurely jog as usual.

My thoughts usually wouldn’t lead me to anything but thinking of her, made me feel warm for the first time.  I couldn’t let go of the feeling and the overall mood was bringing me up to cloud nine.  I finally felt my muscles gave in after a good mile jog and turned off the machine to head for the bath.

Sayaka usually step out for dinner with a friend leaving me alone for my jog but she decided to stay inside for the night and cook.  She made simple items with rice and the smell lingered in the apartment before heading to the bathroom.  As I stepped into the bathroom, the phone rang and answered it.

“Hello.”

“Kashiwagi desu.  Do you have time now?”

“I just jogged, I can meet you after.”

“I need to see you now.”  She begged.

Her words stirred me inside.  I never expected the feeling this way for anyone and her attractiveness was alluring to my eyes.  Wrapping a towel around my neck, I grabbed my jacket before heading into the darkness.  I looked down at my phone to see a text from her.

Meet me at the park.

I jogged over to the park, using up the limited energy within my body, and arrived at the park where she was beneath a light.  My thoughts started to build of her beauty and finally realized I was standing in front of her.  My heart wanted to escape my chest as she reached for my cheek and caressed it once.

“You have a great mask.  I wish I can hide it as well as yours.”  Her compliment startled me but my mind swung over to the comment.

“What do you mean?”

“I need to escape my life.  Can you help me?” 

Her smile reeled me into her eyes but right as we were ready, a person flew by, and Kashiwagi ran away from the light.  “We’ll meet later.”

It was a while since I saw her but I missed her touch and has been a source of my frustration.  Why did she leave?  That was my thoughts until a few nights later where I found the truth to her life.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2013, 12:49:52 AM »
Yay~! Saeyaka! :wub:

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!! :inlove:

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2013, 05:24:01 AM »

Well SaeYuki :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2013, 12:20:00 PM »
Saeyakayuki huh? .-. SAEYUKI ! XD

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2013, 01:05:29 PM »

Well SaeYuki :lol:
Saeyakayuki huh? .-. SAEYUKI ! XD

The best love triangle ever!!!

Offline Lost Heaven

• TwinTowers = Team K
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2013, 01:19:35 PM »
I want SayaSaeYuki ...
I want to stay with Sae Sayaka.  :deco: :wub:

I'm crazy shipper...   :nervous

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2013, 02:23:58 PM »
No.. Me want saeyuki Dx saeyuki is the best! XD

Offline Archie28

• Sayaka is gorgeous <3
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2013, 05:22:56 PM »
SaeYuki or SaeYaka?

can't decide :panic: :panic: :panic:

I like both...

Please update soon~  :bow:
It doesn't matter if you're a senbatsu or not, we're all comrade - Akimoto Sayaka

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2013, 02:58:51 AM »
saeyuki!!!!!!!

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Dark Side of the Moon Chapter 2 2/22/2013
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2013, 09:17:30 PM »
@fuu_kun: I won't say anything anymore  :lol:

@Lost Heaven: we'll see how it'll pan out

@Archie28: I like both in certain ways but the story may contain both in weird reasons

@Haruko: Yes it has that

Chapter 2

Returning home, a chill ran down my spine.  My head was numb from the events unraveling at that moment but my thoughts were on the bath I had prepared before leaving.  Entering into the apartment, the cooker was ajar with a pair of chopsticks next to it slightly broken from the hinges.  The empty rice bowl stared at me asking for its use but turned to a bowl with rice sticking to it and a chopstick resting across of it.

“Sayaka, tadaima.”

“Sae, Okaeri.”  She greeted as she appeared from the steamy bathroom with a wrap around her head and body.

“Sorry for making you wait.”

“No problem, I made use of the bath.  You better get warmed up.”

Her smile always brought me up.  She was an older sister I never really knew but took me under her wings although I found it irritating at times but it was a warm feeling I needed.  Stepping into the bathroom, the fog surrounded me as I closed the door behind me.  Thick white pillows instantly warmed me up as I stripped down to none to start off my shower.

In an instant, the water pelting my hardened skin softens as I let out a frustrated moan out into room.  Yuki was on my mind.  That person seemed to know too much about her.  Yet she wanted to hide that from me, what was her secret that she was hiding?  Maybe I was being set up into a trap but maybe Sayaka can tell me yet she is well-known for her boyish style around the neighborhood.

The thinking continued with shampooing my hair and lathering my body with soap.  I wondered if Kashiwagi-san knew that I was a cross-dresser, even so something she had been hiding from me was more important than my life.  Whoever it was, my fist would have met it in an instant.  Anger roared within me as my worries seemed to strip off under the shower.

Seamlessly, I moved to the lukewarm bath and lounged in it for a while, letting my thoughts escape for a bit until a ruckus came from outside.  My body straightened up to the back of the furo and looked towards the door where Sayaka’s voice dominated the conversation.  Her echo was of earth-rattling quality and could wake me up in an instant.

Yet, I found myself imagining that I was in front of the flower shop.  The sun arose from the horizon and a few people stood in a small group looking inside.  Two were elderly women with a slight hunch to their backs and two were middle-aged men with big bald spots.  A man with thick black hair appeared at the front turning the sign to open the shop.

My feet felt glued to the ground as I tried to take a step and then her hands clasped my shoulders.  I shifted my attention to the back and saw her in a matching light blue coat and pants.  She nodded quickly before entering into the shop.

“Welcome to K’s Flower Shop.  Is there anything I can help you with?”

“Yuki!  May I see her?”

“Yuki?  Who is she?”

My confusion brought me to the four people comingling with the flowers and hearing their admirations of the beautiful plants he has brought in but no sight of the beauty I wanted to seek.  I turned to him and pressed forward to the cash register but instantly stopped as I began to realize my own issue.

“Sae-chan, are you awake?”

“Whoa!  That seemed too close.”  I gasped as Sayaka held my shoulder.

“What seemed too close?  The guys are here to hang around.”  She informed me as I saw another pair of eyes peer through the opening.

“Guys?  I cannot let them see me naked.”

“Silly, they are like us.  They live in the next apartment.”

My suspicions shrunk as I slid my body down into the milky water and hid for a moment before Sayaka left me to finish up.  I never felt embarrassed before but the knowledge of others like us was comforting and I leaped out to see them.  Placing the clothes I had for changing, I saw them in casual suits.  One was a blonde but extremely short.  The middle one was a tannish-haired feminine looking one who was as tall as Sayaka and the last one was jet-black with earphones resting on her shoulders.

“Kuu, Riku, and Kai, I want you meet Sae, she just moved in.”  She introduced me to them as we exchanged bows.

“It seems nice to have a gentle roommate, eh Sae-chan.”  Kuu poked me as I released a giggle.

“Sae looks nice.”  Riku commented leaving Kai to analyze me from afar.

“Sayaka, why don’t you actually have a girlfriend like this?”  She chuckled as Sayaka held her chin.

“It wouldn’t be half bad but she’s taken away by someone though.”  Sayaka pointed out to the three as they rushed towards me.

“She must be really cute.”  They cooed leaving me in a corner seeing the half-sided smile from her.

“I only met her today.  I know her name but she’s seems kind.”

The three crowded closer until Sayaka called them for a fresh meal of stir-fry vegetables with pieces of beef.  I pulled myself off the wall and headed towards the table to eat.  The talking from before came to silence as we stuffed our mouths with the food.  However, with the three here, I couldn’t really understand why Sayaka would tell them about Yuki.  The tone irritated me for the meal and excused myself from the table when I began to let it overrun my thoughts.

“Sae… where are you going?”

“I’m going to walk in the hallway.”

Stepping out, I saw a woman by the neighbor’s door.  I raised my hand to her and she hesitantly returned the favor.  I walked over scanning her and then she turned with a surprised look on her face.  “Do you know where Kai is?”

I pointed toward the apartment but she didn’t budge from her position.  As I turned away, I felt her arms wrapped around my body.  Her face dug into my back, feeling the tears penetrate through my thin clothing.  I broke the embrace to find her shielding her face away from me.

“Has Kai told you about his girlfriend?”  She asked wiping her tears away.

“I just met him.”  I responded as she reached out for me again.

“It must be something new for him, I mean her.”

“I would assume many don’t want to feel bad about being a cross-dresser.”  I confessed as she tried to smile.

“Kai is extremely kind but she acts cold sometimes towards me.”

“I see.”  I sighed as Kai came walking up to us.

She grabbed her and gave her a long hug as I took a few steps back and finally left the area with more confusion.  I didn’t want to know what was happening and headed for the elevator where Yuko had stepped out with her purse near her.

“Ahh Sae-chan, konban wa.”

“Riku is in my apartment.”  I informed her but she grabbed my arm.

“Beware of your surroundings, I found a 10,000 yen bill.”  She smiled with the money in hand.

“Lucky, I wonder what else I could find out there.”  I looked up as she dragged me away from the door.

“Don’t give up on what you are doing.  I like people who can adapt to me and Sayaka feels the same way so don’t doubt when people around you are supporting you.”  She advised as Sayaka was behind me.

My heart suddenly sunk as her arms wrapped around me.  “We can exchange these once in a while but Yuki will give you everything if you want her to but beware of her past.

Before I could say anything, Sayaka grabbed me and we went into the apartment.  The empty apartment was a welcome sight but hearing the lock snap, her eyes glowed in the dimmed night.  Her hands ventured around my body, it was a sudden rush of emotions with the few hours, and I began to think about why we do this.  Sensual massage was a plus and I thought what could happen if it continued between just us two.  Sayaka was driven to make me whole again and suddenly my sight turned black.

Sae-chan, I won’t stop you in getting her but if you feel lonely, you can always come back to me.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2013, 02:29:35 AM »
Saeyuki.! Saeyuki.! Me miss saeyuki :( ne, but if it really will be saeyakayuki? Me curious. Dx thanks for the chapter :bow:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2013, 04:35:00 AM »
o_o yeah.. Im looking our saeyuki..

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2013, 05:13:31 AM »
Ah....Kai, Riku and Kuu are present in this story....

Yeah... Mendol characters... are my fav.

I can't wait to see more....

Thank you for the update

:wub: :inlove: :heart: :love:

Offline Lost Heaven

• TwinTowers = Team K
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2013, 09:45:55 AM »
Thanks for the chapter!!!  :bow:
It is very interesting  :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
I look forward to the next chapter!  XD XD XD

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Dark Side of the Moon Chapter 3 2/25/2013
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2013, 10:05:20 PM »
@ fuu_kun: it will come back, I needed a little more background to fill

@Haruko: lol SaeYuki is the main pairing don't worry too much about it

@cisda: I needed support characters other than Sayaka and why not have them  :lol:

@Lost Heaven: thank you  :jphip:

Chapter 3

Waking up the next day, our arms were tangled with each other.  Sayaka reached out for a kiss and pressed it on top of my forehead.  Her smile made my day but the fog still clearing, I never expected to feel warm under the sheets with someone like her.  The sunlight came in with hesitation through the blue curtains and I rose to open it welcoming the day.

“You will be good for now?”

“I will never know but I need to see Yuki.”  I replied with a hint of hesitation.

“I can’t stop you but better find a job first.”

Sayaka’s words were the constant reminder of why I chose her as a roommate despite her passionate side.  She was a big sister to me.  She rolled out of bed taking the soiled sheet with her covering her sculpted nude body to the bathroom.  Dropping it before the entrance my eyes scanned her back before turning away to the window.

Sayaka returned from the bathroom with her hair wrapped in a towel.  As she pranced around, she beamed towards my direction and started to touch her body provocatively as a sign of her own willing to chance another time but looked forward for my time to go job hunting.  However, my mind was still on Yuki in trying to provoke my thoughts into the matter.

Showering quickly, I grabbed my underwear and slipped it on without bothering her bodily admiration.  Grabbing my shirt and jeans, I threw it on before leaving the apartment.  The dimmed hallway heightened my senses a bit as I reached the elevator where one of them was waiting for the door to open.

“Ohayou~”

“Ohayou… Kuu-san?”  The short jet-black hair was my only clue as I replied.

“Hai!  How are you doing today?”

“Could be better…  How about you?”

She hid her smile but straightened up before her answer.  “I wish I had more sleep but the neighbors were moaning too loud last night.”  She stuck her pinky into her ear.

“Don’t tell me you don’t do that.”  I snapped back with a playful smile.

“How can I?  I have nobody who I am with at the moment.”  She answered with a shrill in her voice.

Kuu seemed to come off as a normal playboy in my mind with the tone.  However, she couldn’t be playing around with others like many men would, she couldn’t seem to hurt anyone but I had to play it off as just not experienced.  Seeing the door opened, Kuu entered followed by me as we headed to the lobby.  I glanced over at her a few time during the ride and thought it couldn’t be that bad.

Seemingly, I avoided the conversation as we headed out of the building and took a left into town.  I had to assume there was an employment area within the district and walked around a bit before tracking it down by the old, miniature signs plastered on the buildings.

It was an empty place with one attendant in front.  She was looking at her phone as I approached her and seeing her head pop up, my mind started to wonder why it seemed so empty.

“You looking for employment?”  She sassed with her fingers on a paper application.

“Yes.” 

I took the application from her fingers as she concentrated on the phone.  Her fingers were pressing furiously away while I grabbed the lone pen, with very little ink left inside, and started to fill it out pressing onto the paper until it gave away to the pressure.  I reached over the counter for another application.  She grabbed me by the wrist and gave me a weird look.

“One for each person.”  She sternly inform and I showed her the torn paper.

“I’ll help you fill it out.”  She growled as I looked at the name tag.

“Itano-san, may I speak to your manager?”  The inquiry seemed to change her tone when out of the corner of my eye a person in a suit came out.

“Sae-chan, Ohayou!”

Itano quickly turned and bowed to the person before turning towards me and bowed deeply.  I wasn’t sure how to approach it but it seemed I got the advantage towards my favor.  My hand went to the other side to grab a pen and an application as Itano watched me fill it out in front of her.

“Kai-san, how do you know her?”  She whispered as she slipped her phone into her pocket.

“She is a personal friend.  Luckily, you don’t have to face her wrath.”  She smiled as I handed it over to her.

After a quick glance, Kai gave me a ticket with a phone number on it.  I raised my hand to wave at them but my chest started to tighten around seeing Itano’s face.  I jogged back to the counter and flashed a smile to her.  She tried to return it but the muscles seemed to cooperate.

“Sorry for the trouble.”  I apologized as she let out a sigh.

“I should say that.”  She admitted as she took out her phone.  “I have been occupied by my recent breakup.”

“Don’t feel too bad about it.  We all go through it.  At least you never got cheated on.”

“That’s horrible.” 

“It was a lesson learned.  You can’t help if they don’t like you, right?”

Itano gleamed at the help and bowed deeply before I left.  I never expected to help a person out but I guess a returned favor wouldn’t hurt once in a while I thought.  I looked at the card and headed to other side where the streets were starting to fill up with people.  The busy times were not great to ask for directions but once I could tell the street signs, I walked over to the place, and looked up.

Black Petals

The sign looked seductive on the outside but the interior was filled with flowers.  I opened the door to the shop to find a place filled with all kinds of flowers but no patrons.  A woman by the cash register raised her hand up to catch my attention.

“You must be the new person.”  She greeted.

“I’m Miyazawa Sae.”

“I’m Watanabe Kyoko, the owner of this shop.”

Kyoko showed me everything about the place and the types of flowers they deliver to the townspeople.  The red roses caught my eyes and reached out for one.  The red petals seemed so beautiful but didn’t realize the stem held a secret.  My finger started to see a stream of red before I notice it.  Kyoko held a smile as she wrapped my finger in a bandage and covered it with a glove.

“Those roses are evil.”  She joked as a pony-tailed girl pounced out from the back, closing the door carefully.

“Mayuyu, you were supposed to be out here half an hour ago, what are you doing in the back?”  She questioned seeing the owner hold her hands into a fist.

“I had deliveries, remember?”  The owner relaxed her hands and pointed towards me.  “This is Sae.  She will be helping us in the flower shop.”

“Hello, Sae-chan.”  She greeted with a drone-like tone.  “I’m Watanabe Mayu, the daughter of the owner, you can call me Mayuyu.”

Kyoko sneaked away to the back leaving us two in the front as I began to study the flowers around the shop.  Orchids dominated the showcase with ten different hues lined up on the wall.  The roses were in the middle of the shop like a showcase for the customers.  Towards the far corner from the entrance, I found tulip bulbs ready to bloom.  Then near the counter was the plant food for individual plants they carried.  It seemed perfect to work in a place where I can find items to woo Yuki when she passed by.

“Sae-chan, have I seen you before?”  Mayuyu asked, catching me off guard.

“I haven’t seen you before, so I guess we haven’t seen each other.”  I replied as she walked over to the counter to get a clear spray bottle with a purple solution inside.

“Maybe I confused you with someone else.”  She wondered.  “Can you shoot these on the orchids?”

I grabbed the bottle and noticed it was for lilies.  I handed the bottle back pointing to her the mistake and changed it with a pink solution with the orchid label.  It seemed unusual for anyone to forget what they use to spray the plants and especially when it was labeled.  My mind began to ponder if she was forgetful or just out to oust me on my first day.  I hated to really think about it and Kyoko appeared before it clouded my mind.

“Sae-chan, did Mayu show you the sprays we use for the plants?”

I quickly nodded, avoiding the mistake and looked over at Mayu.  She began to let out her frustration while I sprayed the orchids.  I rarely listen into the conversation but something didn’t seem right and my instincts started to kick into gear to console the person but before I could notice it, Mayu had run out with her face in her hands.

“Sorry you had to hear that.”

“I usually don’t like to hear arguments but is Mayu going to be okay?”  I asked.

“She will be.  She likes to attend performances and wants to be a male character one day but I refused to let her change into being a cross-dresser.”  She remarked holding her face with her hands.

“I don’t think she will be able to survive like that.  She looks beautiful and cute.”

“I agree but something within her wants to make her that way.  I wonder what it could be.”

In my heart, I wanted to admit to do it myself and how we help the many women console with their feelings.  She may not understand but I was there to help her before she ran out.  But, I saw a customer popped her head in and I took my position on the floor.  She began to glance at the flowers and poked the orchids a bit before walking up to the cashier.  Kyoko handed over the bouquet of flowers to her before leaving.

“Sae-chan that is Rena-chan.  She is the designer down the street.”  She informed me.

After the one customer, Kyoko looked up at the time and flipped the sign to close.  She ventured to the back leaving me alone with the flowers surrounding me.  I never knew what was going to happen but Mayu appeared at the door and I let inside with her eyes still a fresh red from crying.  She took a seat on the counter and looked over at me.

“I want you to tell me something.  Do you think you can win over Yuki?”

The words were daggers into my heart.  She knew something about Yuki but didn’t want to say it in front of her.  Before I could reply, she went into the back.  If Mayu was my enemy, I knew I could win but I needed to find out why the back was important and I grasped the knob and turn it.  The place was dark until I walked further to find out the truth to the flower shop that seemed to haunt me.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2013, 10:29:10 PM »
Ah.. mayu is here now...

Yeah... please make Mayuki together...

and of coz' the usual, KaixAtsuko, RikuxYuko, and KuuxMariko

Great update as usual...

it's getting more and more interesting

Can't wait for the next

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2013, 11:10:21 AM »
Saeyuki! XD vvow? Rena and mayu appear? Me cant wait to read this fic until happy ending! Yeah.. Me want happy ending ="D sankyuu :bow:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Dark Side of the Moon Chapter 4 2/27/2013
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2013, 02:43:46 AM »
@cisda: I could have kept it normal but it seems so predictable, but it is along those lines except Kuu X Mariko, it needed a little edge to it

@fuu_kun: "happy ending" you say? No one will die or be hurt fully just my poor readers :lol:

Chapter 4

For those who don't have access I'm sorry for the disappointment I have posted it here

Brief Overview:

Sae gets new job

An appearance of Mayu, Kasai, and Yuki's dark side

Alcohol is involved

Yuki's true profession

Sae's inner thoughts

The activity of the Kuu and Mariko with an appearance of Riku

Sayaka becomes a hero

Mayu professes her love

That is all :lol:
« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 05:24:23 PM by kurosawa87 »
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

JPHiP Radio (11/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Aono Uta