JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Elva Hsiao - Zhi-Hou ~ Hereafter

Author Topic: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner S.2 Epilogue~!! - COMPLETED  (Read 273890 times)

Offline Kochiki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Ikii, call me Ikii."
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner (Chapter 11)(UPDATED)
« Reply #260 on: July 12, 2013, 04:00:08 PM »
Ahh!! Got the feeling that the mysterious girl is...The only ikemen girl~ *grins*
-Haha...as expected from Takamina~ A pro surgeon indeed!!~
-Well, at least Yuko and Yuki is cool with each other now~
-Aw~ Mayu has shown her love toward Yuki~~ But this mysterious girl...
-Will she built a wall between Mayu and Yuki? Oh no...Sound suspicious to me..
-Hm..just glad that Yuki is still alive, and safe too~

>Plz update soon, i'll be waiting for the next one!!~ Thank you for the nice chap!!~
 :oops: :w00t: :twothumbs :bow:

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
  • Quite a silent reader. ^^;
« Reply #261 on: July 12, 2013, 04:24:12 PM »
I knew it! :fap

Well i shouldn't asked before who was the mystery girl.. Heehee :oops:

Anyway..

Thank you for the update :bow: :twothumbs

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
« Reply #262 on: July 12, 2013, 04:39:31 PM »
not so mysterious girl eh :kekeke:

yuko troll :hiakhiakhiak:

Offline Koneki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #263 on: July 12, 2013, 04:48:28 PM »
NOOOOOOO SAEYUKI NO PLS T__T don't do this to my  :cry: 

uwu

Mayu jealous is cuteeeeeeee  :heart:

... I'm waiting for more WMatsui moments >.<   :bow:

~ KamiOshi 松井玲奈 || AKBOshi 高橋みなみ~
Twitter Tumblr (migikata48)

Offline Sherin

• 4Ever Jurina's Oshi
  • Member+
« Reply #264 on: July 13, 2013, 02:03:02 AM »
So who's the vampire lord? Is there even one? XD

And now to unreveal Yukirin's dark secret.

Everyday Juriken

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #265 on: July 13, 2013, 07:59:18 AM »
Sherin-san,

Well, there is a vampire queen..

But i'm not going to reveal her identity yet.. :on lol:

And yes, the next chapter will answer all your questions about Yuki's mysterious secret.

Stay tuned!! :on GJ:

Offline -gibson-mayulover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • no rice, no life
« Reply #266 on: July 13, 2013, 08:02:23 AM »
Chapter 12 where are you?

can't wait for the update

Thank's for this amazing fic

can't wait for more

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #267 on: July 13, 2013, 09:29:30 AM »
Yuki's still alive :on woohoo:
You make my heart stop when Takamina said she was doing her best :stoned:
Mayu's jealous when Sae kissed Yuki's forehead :kekeke:
Wonder will there be SaeMayuki :wahaha:
So Sae is the Vampire King :on drink:
I wonder what's Yuki's dark sceret and who's the Vampire Queen, is it Yuki or another person :dunno:
Can't wait to read about Yuki's sceret :ding:
Update ASAP, please :kneelbow:
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #268 on: July 13, 2013, 09:38:04 AM »
LeEway-san,

Sae is not the King..

She's the Ace..

The highest rank in the vampire clan is the Queen.. :on GJ:

Well, Yuki is not the queen, that's for sure..

Stay tuned for the next chapter to find out the truth behind Yuki~~ :on GJ:

Offline katekyohit

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • My heart beats for Yukirin <3
« Reply #269 on: July 13, 2013, 10:31:40 AM »
YAY! Yuki is saved!!  :onioncheer

Mayu is jealous of Sae! HAHAHA! I love that~!

I can't wait to learn more about Yuki's secret, please update soon! I'm going to try to wait patient for the next chapter!! ><"

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #270 on: July 14, 2013, 04:52:45 AM »
I will be updating the new chapter in a few hours time!!

Stay tuned for the next chapter : Chapter 12 - Gakuran

:on GJ: :on GJ: :on GJ: :on GJ: :on GJ:

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #271 on: July 14, 2013, 07:26:17 AM »
Finally, the chapter that everyone has been waiting for!! Chapter 12!! :onioncheer: :onioncheer: :onioncheer:

Yuki's secret will finally be revealed! :ding:

Here it is, so enjoy!!!! :on GJ:

________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 12 - Gakuran

A few days after the release of Yuki from the ward, the 8 friends decided to have a picnic at the place where they first met, under the same sakura tree, in a wide field.

“Haa~~ The air here is so refreshing!!” Jurina shouted out loud in the open field.

“Right. Not to mention there’s nobody here to disturb us.” Rena continued.

“Nee, Minami.. Feed me..” Maeda poked Takamina’s arm cutely while having her mouth open. Her girlfriend merely giggled at her action and fed her with her half-eaten bread. Both of them then looked into each other’s eyes as they shared a kiss.

“Aww.. The both of you look so cute together..” Kojiharu said.

“Argh.. Takamina, Acchan! Get a room please..” Rena complained, looking at them having fun in their own sweet world.

“Nee, Rena-chan.. Feed me too.” Jurina immediately sticked her face close to Rena and opened her mouth wide. Reluctantly, Rena tossed a chunk of her melon pan into Jurina’s mouth, but Jurina thought that her reaction was just too cute.

“Kya!! Rena-chan KAWAII!!!” Jurina then proceeded to hug Rena tightly.

“Someone please save me.” Rena complained while trying to pry Jurina off her.

At this time, Yuko was lying on Kojiharu’s lap, playing with her hair while Kojiharu fed her with pieces of bread.

Mayu and Yuki sat aside looking at everyone having a good time before looking into each other’s direction and smiled.

“Well, it’s a group date again it seems.” Mayu started a conversation with Yuki.

“I’m sorry, Nezumi-sama. I even promised you to bring you out on a date alone.” Yuki apologized.

“It’s alright, Yuki. The more, the merrier, am I right? Besides, we still have a lot of time to spend together, right?” Mayu said with a smile.

This time, Yuki’s face seemed very troubled. “We still have a lot of time, huh?”

“What’s wrong, Yuki?” Mayu asked, noticing the change in Yuki’s behavior.

After a long sigh, Yuki voiced out. “Nezumi-sama, would you like to have a little walk with me? Just the two of us. I-I want to tell you something.”

“E-Eh?” Mayu instantly blushed at Yuki’s statement.

At this time, Rena and Jurina’s face popped out of nowhere with an evil grin again.

“I suspect a confession to happen soon.” Rena said with an evil smile carved on her face.

“Look at this shy little mice!” Jurina teased Mayu who is blushing right now.

“S-Stop it both of you! Yuki, let’s just go!” Mayu immediately dragged Yuki away from the scene.

After a moment of walking silently, Yuki finally broke the silence with a shocking question. “Nezumi-sama, do you have feelings for me?”

Mayu seemed a little too shocked from the question as her face turned red again and started to stutter. “E-Eh? I-err..No.. I mean yes.. No, I said yes! No!”

Yuki giggled at Mayu’s nervousness and said, “It’s alright, Nezumi-sama. Just tell the truth. I want to know.”

“I-I do have feelings for you, Yuki. I’m in love with you.’” Mayu finally answered.

Yuki suddenly let out a long and loud sigh. “This is hard..”

“What do you mean, Yuki?” Mayu questioned with a frown.

Yuki then stood one step closer to Mayu and grabbed her shoulders, startling Mayu. “I have feelings for you too, Nezumi-sama.”

Mayu’s heart felt like exploding into pieces right now as her face literally turned red.

“But there’s something I should have told you a long time ago, Nezumi-sama.” Yuki continued.

“I-Is this a confession? Rena and Jurina were right about this!” Mayu thought.

“Nezumi-sama, I’m actually en..” Yuki couldn’t finish her sentence as someone interrupted into their conversation, causing them to separate from each other.

“There you are, Yuki..” A figure of a handsome girl appeared from the side.

“G-Gakuran-sama!” Yuki blurted out loud.

“That’s the weird girl from Yuki’s ward. She’s the vampire ace?” Mayu thought.

Gakuran then shifted her sight towards Mayu and smiled. “I see you have a friend here. You seem familiar. Have we met before?”

“Yes we have. When you barged into Yuki’s ward, kissed her and left without a proper introduction.” Mayu said in a loud tone.

“Forgive me for my rudeness. My name is Miyazawa Sae.” Gakuran introduced herself.

“Yuki called you Gakuran out loud just now. I must be deaf not to hear that. Besides, I already know you’re the vampire ace. Yuki told us about you. There’s no need for you to use your fake name.” Mayu said in an angry tone, still remembering the kiss scene from the ward.

“Ah.. Then call me Gakuran. I’m a little uncomfortable with the name Miyazawa Sae as well.” Gakuran replied.

“Gakuran-sama, what are you doing here?” Yuki questioned.

“I actually wanted to visit you in the ward again, but I have a S-class mission to carry out. So, by the time I came back from my mission, the nurses said that you were already released. Well, now that I found you, let’s go home, Black. We have to prepare.” Gakuran stated as she reached her hand out for Yuki.

“Prepare for what, Yuki?” Mayu asked in a suspicious tone.

Yuki seemed a little flustered to answer to either Mayu or Gakuran. A frown then came upon Gakuran’s face. “Black, you seemed a little hesitant. What’s wrong?”

“Yuki, answer me! What’s going on!” This time, Mayu asked out loud.

Gakuran then glared at Mayu. “Is it because this girl is stopping you from coming back with me!?”

“N-No! She’s innocent!” Yuki said.

“Then let’s go home, Black. Everyone is waiting for us.” Gakuran said.

“She’s not going anywhere!” A voice screamed out as 6 figures popped out from a rock nearby.

“Where did you guys come from?” Mayu got startled by her friends’ presence.

“We tried to eavesdrop your conversation.” Takamina said before getting smacked by Rena on the head.

“Don’t reveal that!”

“Ah.. I met all of you in Black’s ward the other day. You were the doctor.” Gakuran said, pointing at Takamina.

“Cut the crap! Where do you think you’re bringing Yuki to, huh?!” Rena voiced out loud.

“I believe I do not have to consult any of you about our matter.” Gakuran answered.

“Hey, bat! Are you leaving with this Gakuran?” Yuko asked Yuki who replied with silence.

“From Yuki’s silence, it doesn’t seem like she wants to follow you home after all.” Jurina voiced out.

“That’s not for all of you to say, I’m afraid. Black and I have important matters to attend to.” Gakuran said.

“I don’t care you’re the vampire ace or what, but you’re not taking Yuki anywhere if she doesn’t want to.” Maeda sounded.

Looking at how Maeda, Yuko, Rena and Jurina approaching closer and closer to her, Gakuran said, “It seemed like all of you wanted to pick a fight with me.”

“So what if we are? We will not let you force Yuki home with you.” Rena sounded.

“Look. I’m not here to fight you guys. I’m just here to bring Black home. So, stay out of this if you don’t want to get hurt. Black, let’s go.” Gakuran replied in a calm voice.

Yuki then looked towards Mayu with teary eyes. This caught the attention of Gakuran as she glared angrily at Mayu. “Black. Something tells me that this girl is the reason you are being hesitant to come home with me.”

Upon noticing this, Maeda, Yuko, Rena and Jurina stood in front of both Yuki and Mayu, protecting them. “You will not bring Yuki anywhere, and you will not do anything to Mayu!” Maeda shouted.

“No, stop! I’ll come home with you, Gakuran-sama. Please don’t fight!” Yuki said.

“Why!? It’s 4 against 1! We have the advantage!” Yuko shouted.

Yuki then shook her head and said, “I’m sorry to tell you this, Yuko-san, but it won’t be enough.”

All four of them got a little startled with Yuki’s statement.

Not letting her pride to be destroyed, Yuko immediately transformed into her lycan form and leaped towards Gakuran with full speed. “We’ll see about that! I’m the Ace of my clan too!”

Gakuran shook her head. “Remember this. You guys are the one who started this fight. Don’t blame me for any injuries caused.”

Yuko raised her fist and attempted a punch on Gakuran. At this time, Gakuran’s right arm is engulfed in a purple aura as she raised it up. The impact from Yuko’s punch was effectively stopped by Gakuran’s right hand as she gripped onto Yuko’s fist.

“What?!” Yuko was startled for a moment.

“The ace of the werewolves. I heard a lot of news that you’re the one who defeated Choukoku.” Gakuran said, still gripping on Yuko’s fist. Yuko was literally trying to remove her fist from Gakuran’s grip but to no avail.

“How can a werewolf has not enough strength to release herself from a vampire’s grip!?” Rena questioned.

Gakuran then grinned at Yuko. “I’m starting to doubt that news. Choukoku’s punch was way stronger than this. There’s no way Choukoku would have lost to the likes of you!” the purple colour aura engulfing Gakuran’s arm became darker as Gakuran tightened her grip on Yuko’s arm, causing her to scream out in pain, before landing a high speed kick that sent Yuko crashing into a tree.

At this time, Rena aimed and released a shot from her gun towards Gakuran. Upon noticing, Gakuran just stood there, not even thinking about dodging at all. The purple aura is still seen engulfing Gakuran’s arm as she merely raised her hand up and caught the bullet instead. She then opened up her fist to reveal a completely crushed silver bullet.

“What!?” The scene of Rena’s silver bullet caught by Gakuran was way too shocking.

Gakuran let out a grin again. “A silver bullet.. You must be from the Van Helsing family. Just so you know, I have a resistance for silvers.”

This time, the purple aura in Gakuran’s arm faded away as it engulfed both her feet now. Everybody merely saw Gakuran kicking on the ground, and in an instant, Gakuran was already right in front of Rena. Rena does not even have the time to react to the situation as she already got kicked away with Gakuran’s high speed kick.

“Rena-chan!!” Jurina shouted at the scene of Rena being sent flying away. She then summoned her scythe and leaped towards Gakuran and swinged her scythe to send shockwaves into Gakuran’s direction. Gakuran instantly dodged to the side and kicked the ground again. As seen momentarily ago, Gakuran reached in front of Jurina in an instant and attempted a high speed kick. Jurina read Gakuran’s movements as she immediately used her scythe to deflect Gakuran’s kick away, only to be hit again with Gakuran’s high speed punch on the face that sent her crashing into a tree.

Maeda took this opportunity to leap towards Gakuran and attempted a bite. As Gakuran was busy fending off Jurina just now, she never realized that Maeda was already reaching towards her. Gakuran only managed to slide her head to the side as Maeda’s fangs grazed on Gakuran’s face, causing a scar. Gakuran then immediately leaped backwards to keep a distance from Maeda.

“That was close..” Gakuran said as she wiped the blood away from the scar on her face. As usual, Gakuran kicked the ground and instantly reached in front of Maeda as she immediately deliver her high speed punch on Maeda’s chest. Maeda withstood the impact well as she had incredibly high defense. Maeda grinned as she reached her arm out to grab Gakuran to land in a bite again. Upon noticing, Gakuran rolled herself back to keep a distance away from Maeda again.

“Physical attacks do not work on me.” Maeda explained as she grinned at Gakuran.

Gakuran then returned the grin to Maeda “So, a zombie, huh? This could be a little pain in the ass though. Besides, I have always wanted to hurt a zombie. I’ll have you be the first to try this out!” This time, Gakuran’s arm is engulfed with a purplish red aura that seemed more concentrated compared to the previous ones.

“Come at me with all you’ve got!” Maeda challenged.

“No, Maeda-sama! Don’t challenge her!” Yuki was too late to voice out as Gakuran already leaped towards Maeda and landed an extremely powerful blow towards Maeda’s chest, causing her to blast through a few rocks and ended up coughing out blood.

Maeda then grabbed her chest area in pain. “T-This hurts a lot…”

Gakuran then looked at all four of them who is standing themselves up before voicing out loud, “I warned all of you about this. I never wanted to fight! You forced me to do this!”

Unyielding to this fight, the four of them immediately stood themselves back up and charged towards Gakuran at the same time.

Gakuran then shook her head, “Such stubborn fools!” before opening her mouth and releasing an ultrasonic roar that halt everyone in their movements to cover their ears in pain, especially Yuko who has enhanced hearing, suffered the most.

“Gakuran-sama, stop this fight at once!! I’m coming home with you!” Yuki screamed. Upon hearing Yuki’s statement, Gakuran stopped her ultrasonic roar at once.

While everyone is still recovering from the ringing sound echoing in their ears, Yuki walked towards Gakuran and said, “I’ll come home with you, but at least let me explain this matter to my friends.”

Gakuran then caressed Yuki’s face. “Alright. I’ll meet you back at the mansion.” Gakuran said before flying off.

The others finally found the energy to stand back up and walked towards Yuki.

“What the hell was that!?” Yuko shouted.

“How is she so powerful and fast?” Rena asked

“What are those purple stuff coating her arms and feet?” Jurina questioned.

Yuki then sighed and answered. “Those purple aura coating her arms and feet are her vampiric auras. I have told you before that she was the only vampire in history to be able to channel her vampiric aura on her own free will. Any part of her body coated with it will have enhanced defense, strength and also speed. The colour of her aura depends on the amount of concentration she applied. The darker the colour, she faster and stronger she is. With her ability to fully utilize channeling her vampiric aura to its fullest, she had even surpassed our queen in terms of power. But of course, our queen is not one who likes to fight.”

“How about comparing that Gakuran with Choukoku?” Yuko asked.

Yuki then shook her head, “Choukoku and Gakuran-sama had fought countless of times before. Choukoku was never the winner even in her top form.”

Everyone remained silent at this statement.

“Wait. Then what were you preparing for, Yuki? Why is she so desperate to bring you home?” Mayu questioned.

Yuki then walked towards Mayu and grabbed her shoulder. “That’s what I have always wanted to tell you, Nezumi-sama. I’m actually engaged to Gakuran-sama. The wedding will be two days from now. I’m sorry.”

“EH!!!!????” Everyone was literally shocked with Yuki’s statement except for Mayu. Mayu faced the floor silently, not uttering a single word.

“Mayu, are you ok?” Takamina and Kojiharu walked towards Mayu and tried a conversation but got replied with Mayu’s silence.

“So you were actually engaged all this time and you never told us anything about this?” Rena asked out loud.

“Yuki, we talked about this. Look at how Mayu is looking right now.” Kojiharu continued.

“And I thought I finally had some respect for you, bat. It seems I was wrong. Even I wouldn’t play with someone else’s feelings like this.” Yuko growled.

“Yuki, I know you have the same feelings for Mayu. So, you can actually make a choice right now and be with Mayu instead.” Kojiharu said.

“I….can’t. I owed my life to Gakuran-sama countless of times before. I can’t bear to do this to her as well.” Yuki stated.

“Don’t tell me you agreed to marry her just because she saved your life countless of times before?” Takamina asked.

Yuki then shook her head. “Of course not. I had feelings for Gakuran-sama too. She had treated me very nicely for the past few years.”

“But you love Mayu more, Yuki. I know it. You can’t deny this fact.” Kojiharu said.

“There’s nothing I can do about this. This wedding is very important to Gakuran-sama. Eventhough Gakuran-sama may be nice most of the time, she will not tolerate with any disturbance that occur on the wedding day. All of you saw what Gakuran-sama was capable of.” Yuki answered.

“Well, maybe my demon form can deal with her.” Jurina said jokingly only to be replied by a smack on the head by Rena.

“That’s not funny, Jurina. If that happens, we will have to deal with you instead.”

“So… You’re not inviting us to your ceremony?” Maeda asked.

“I can’t even if I want to. The place will be literally filled with vampires. I’m sorry.” Yuki answered.

“We get it.” Maeda said with a nod.

“The wedding will be held at Gakuran-sama’s mansion above the hill in the forest, east from town.” Yuki said.

This statement suddenly caught the interest and attention of Mayu.

Yuki then hugged Mayu tightly. “Thanks for everything, Nezumi-sama. I have been very happy when I was with you. I’m sorry.”

“It’s alright, Yuki... I understand.” Mayu replied with her eyes getting teary.

Yuki then released herself from Mayu’s embrace and said, “I have to go now. Gakuran-sama is waiting for me in her mansion above the hill in the forest, east from town.”

This sentence caught the attention of Mayu again as Mayu started frowning at her statement. Yuki then took off from the scene.

“Hey, Mayu, you alright?” Takamina asked.

“I’m a little tired. I want to go home now.” Mayu said as she walked herself to the bus stop and left the scene.

“So, what now?” Yuko asked.

“Well, this is a really awkward atmosphere.” Jurina stated,

“I just hope Mayu is fine. It’s been a long day. Let’s go home.”  Rena sighed out loud.

Chapter 12 - Gakuran
END

Next Chapter : Chapter 13 - Nezumi's strategy
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 10:51:34 AM by kevinwkl »

Offline Kochiki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Ikii, call me Ikii."
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner (Chapter 12)(UPDATED)
« Reply #272 on: July 14, 2013, 07:44:50 AM »
Hrm...As i thought, the ikemen girl is Gakuran, Miyazawa Sae...
-Agh! Right after the confession!! Gakuran come and have a fight with them!
-And then after Gakuran leave...Yuki reveal that she is engaged with Gakuran?!
-For me this is....Interesting!!!~ Muahahaha!! Indeed~
-But when Yuki mention the location...Why did Mayu seems surprised??
-A're? Somehow i get the feeling that Mayu is related to this~

>I wanna know what next!! Plz update soon!!~ Can't wait~

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
  • Quite a silent reader. ^^;
« Reply #273 on: July 14, 2013, 07:49:02 AM »
Gakuran strong! Whoa! :O

Yuki just gave the location! :fap

Nezumi the gate crusher! Ahaha :twisted:

Thank you for the update :bow: :twothumbs

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #274 on: July 14, 2013, 08:01:33 AM »
Thanks for the update  :bow:

Gakuran seems like the strongest vampire in this story, eh?

Yuki is engaged to Gakuran  :panic:

Mayuyu save your Yuki  :grin:

Can't wait for the next update..  :twothumbs

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #275 on: July 14, 2013, 08:05:07 AM »
olive29-san,

Yes, Gakuran is the strongest vampire in this story as she has even surpassed the vampire queen.

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
« Reply #276 on: July 14, 2013, 08:16:58 AM »
Mayu is planning something to crash the wedding ...
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #277 on: July 14, 2013, 08:35:17 AM »
DONT TELL ME MAYU PLAN SOMETHING
AND BLACK ACTUALLY HOPE MAYU GET HER MESSAGE....KEKEKE

I WANNNA NEXT ALREADY.....WHY IS SO GOOOD

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
« Reply #278 on: July 14, 2013, 08:49:10 AM »
aha...wMatsui the trolls...they took maritroll's position nicely :hiakhiakhiak:

yuki...yuki...yuki...you can have both of them you know... :kekeke: I bet Gakuran would love to have threesome with you and mayu :on bleed:

yuki's statements sounds like an invitation to me...I smell an inviltration plan being cooked inside mayu's head to ruin the wedding :hehehe:

and the queen...who will it be :dunno:

hope it will be Yui-Hime :luvluv1:

Offline Tanchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #279 on: July 14, 2013, 09:15:37 AM »
Mayu should channel up her CG aura to break the gate on the wedding date and scoop Yuki away.

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Elva Hsiao - Zhi-Hou ~ Hereafter