JPHiP Radio (10/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: PSY - Gangnam Style

Author Topic: Majisuka Gakuran (Chapter 16/16) [Mayuki, Saeyui] - FINAL - [Complete]  (Read 51427 times)

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Re: Majisuka Gakuran (Saeyui, Mayuki, fake-Saeyuki) (Chapter 07/16)
« Reply #40 on: July 13, 2013, 06:12:42 PM »
...Wow...
great chaps...
Nezumi....
Hard to comment...
SaeYui kawaii...

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
« Reply #41 on: July 13, 2013, 06:53:19 PM »
Saeyu san! You update too fast! >w<)/ Keep goin! Me love it.. :heart: because this fic, now I become yui oshi XD thanks!
Me want moar saeyui moment pwease~ you made my day saeyu san.. Thankyu so muchh :bow:

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2013, 11:05:24 AM »
JEZZZ MAYU~

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
« Reply #43 on: July 14, 2013, 02:43:58 PM »
it'll be SCARY if Sae is a guy and went back to the past and fell in love with Yuki and had a baby!  :lol:  Just my wild imagination.

looking fwd to see how Nezumi transformed into a better person, needs a lot of assistance from Yuki and the righteous force as I guess?

Glad to read a fanfic that has unusual theme and plot!  :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline saeyu

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I miss Tomodachi...
« Reply #44 on: July 14, 2013, 06:23:16 PM »
Thanks for all your comments, you've been very kind to me!!

@mo-chan: it's more than bullying that turned Mayu into such an insecure person, we will revisit her past in depth in the later chapters as she resolves her conflict with Yuki. Thank you for reading!

@bunny_rabbit: yes, BISU!! Anyway, I love how Sae teases Yui so much in rl, like she's a playboy hanging out with a shy, proper girl...lol. Btw, the Saeyui moment in this chapter is one of my favorites among what I've written. Hope you'll enjoy it too!

@Shinoki: thanks! Haha yes, Nezumi is quite a sad character right now, but it will get better soon because Yuki is there for her! Thanks for dropping by!

@fuu_kun: Wow, great to hear another person joining the Honmayan Army! Yui is a fascinating and hard working girl, hope you enjoy Saeyui below!

@Tupi: Mayu is confused because she's been hurt by people around her. But she'll realize her mistake in this Chapter. Please continue to read on and thanks for supporting Saeyui!

@gek geki: teheehee...it's Geki chapter today!

@DC2805: haha Sae fathering himself?!! I don't think I can resolve this contradiction at all!!!!! Sae's a girl here, and Mayu's a girl too, so how Sae became Yuki's kid is also one of the mysteries to look forward to in this story. Thanks for dropping by and hope you could continue reading it! Thanks!

Here comes Chapter 8, marking the end of Majisuka year one of Gakuran, the half-way point of the fic, with a semi-climax for all pairings! Please let me know your thoughts on this chapter. And, I have added a backstory for BlackXGeki too! Hope that's not too shabby... :bow:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chapter 8 - Madness....Gekikara

"When are you going to challenge the heavenly kings, Gakuran?" Yuko complains to me as we finished our dinner.

"Why such rush? You know I'm not interested to go up the stairs."

"Yeah...but why? You care about Majisuka..."

"Yuko, I will ascend the stairs, but not today." I simply answered. I still remember how precarious my position is. The 13th, 14th and 15th generation of Rappapa did not have Gakuran, as far as I can remember. I don't want to change history unnecessarily.

Yuko simply nodded as if she understood my unspeakable reason.

"*Sigh...I was looking forward to your fight with Shibuya before this year ends. You know, she's an interesting....." She got caught in a fit of coughs, which happens quite often now.

I rub her back to soothe her pain. Lately, Sado and she haven't been talking with each other, because she's mad that Yuko hid such a serious illness from her.

"The scenery from the top..." Yuko starts again after she's calmed down. "Does not belong to anyone in current Rappapa....Sado is the only one strong enough, but she's... besides, unless I step down after this year, she'll be graduating with me..."

"Yuko-san! Stop being silly! Everyone in Majisuka needs you, so don't talk about stepping down!"

"Tell me, Sae, how much time do I have left?"

I gulped like a kid caught stealing candy. "No one knows what will happen tomorrow, just think positively and move forward."I look away from her.

"Yes..." Yuko nods knowingly. "As long as I'm Bucho of Rappapa, I will need to find someone...someone...You know what, I caught a glimpse of a very interesting girl in hospital today. I wonder if she's a patient or not..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Spring has arrived and it's been 10 months since I've been here. My first year at Majisuka will end soon. Even though I have 'lost' my fight with Nezumi, she's becoming more careful in recruiting people to stir up trouble, since she knows that it's not only Black's pairs of eyes who're watching her moves anymore. As a result, my year became more relaxed, and I had more time to study alone in the library, where nobody goes.

It used to be a great place to fight, but ever since I declared it a sacred territory, no one dares to intrude upon it. Occasionally, Black comes to read with me, but I'm the only one studying textbooks. There was this one time when she randomly picked up an old book of poems, which reads like gothic crap to me. Anyway, she's casually flipping through it today again.

"Why do you like it so much?"

"It's nice poetry."

"You look bored, why don't you just hang out somewhere else?"

"I just like sitting here." She answers with a blank face, without really looking up from the book.

"Ok, suit yourself..."

"What about you, why are you studying so hard?" She suddenly asks.

"I want to go back to school."

"You are already at school."

"No, I want to attend Cattleya." I still remember my promise with Yui. That we will go to high school together.

She gave me that incredulous reaction-queen look again, but I simply shrugged and continue with my math drills.

The door bursts open suddenly, with a bloodied figure appearing, biting her nails as she laughs at the scared soul under her feet.

"Ne...Okotteru?" The girls beating the ground with a wireframe of what looks like a stripped apart umbrella, taunting the poor soul.

"Yes!" I shouted from the other corner of the room. Told you not to bring your fights in here, not even when you are a heavenly king!

"Calm down, Gekikara!" Black has already reached her to stop her from killing the passed out kid.

Looking into Black's eyes, Gekikara finally resumed her senses and walked away.

"Her fits are becoming more and more frequent...." Black disappeared after Gekikara, saying this.

Jeez...I looked at the lifeless body and tried to help this poor kid up. Then I realized that she's from another school...there must be something wrong in all this.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

I followed Gekikara home from school that day. To my amazement, she's challenged 3 times by different gangs of boys, all set to kill, not to fight simply....It's like a crazy stimulus  that's working her up each time, with her blows becoming more and more deadly and out of control.

Although I can't say for sure... this kind of monstrous plan can only be chalked up by Nezumi.

The following day, I told Black about this so we could stop Geki from doing something crazy.

"This is beyond dangerous. I must let the rest of Rappapa know too."

"No Gakuran. Let us try to stop them first."

"You are just afraid that Mayu will get hurt when they know, right?"

"It's not about that."

"Yes it is. Stop being so stubborn and ask for help. Don't you care about Gekikara too?"

She blocks me from leaving and warned coldly, "Do as I say or I won't let you leave the room."

"I just don't want to see you blame yourself, especially after what you've gone through with Geki..."

"I know, but let me stop them, okay?" I look into her deep, dark pupils, which brought me back to the memories of Gekikara's initiation to Rappapa. It was all thanks to Black and Yuko.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
/* Black's POV - flashback to a few months ago...

"Meet my new friend, Geki-chan!!!!" Yuko-bucho clapped excitedly as she led a shy looking girl, dressed in green jacket, short-skirt and tall boots in. Her hair is a bit messy, but the cornrows on one side of her hair are tied up neatly.

"From now on, she'd be part of Rappapa -- taking the last place of the heavenly kings!" Yuko-san grins like a child who's doing a show and tell of her pet in class.

Sado furrowed her eyebrows but didn't protest. We're all puzzled about the girl's appearance. She looked timid, and didn't look like she could fight, not to mention that being a complete newbie, people would question why she could take up such a high-rank.

"If anyone here wants to challenge Gekikara," Yuko-san eyed us one by one as if being able to read our minds. "That's fine. Do it in public so everyone can see her true powers. But absolutely," she paused to emphasize her point, "absolutely no one outside of us is allowed to fight Geki. Sado, I'm counting on you to make sure of that."

"Hai, bucho." Sado obeys quietly.

After Gekikara left the band room, Sado finally asked, "To keep an unstable girl under our jurisdiction --- that's a dangerous thing to do."

Unstable? I wondered. Is that why no one else is allowed to fight her?

"Let me see how dangerous this girl is." Shibuya said as she kicked the chair away to get out of the room. Her impatient personality is getting the better of her again.

"Don't you have a meeting with your underlings, Shibuya-san?" Sado put a hand on her shoulder. "This is better done by our lonewolf, Black."

"As you wish." I simply answered and zoomed off. I knew why Sado had chosen me. It's because of my ruthlessness. I can sense that Gekikara is no innocent opponent either.

I stalked her for a couple of days when she got into minor scuffles with some low-level yankees. She usually just let them beat her up and got all excited because of that. But she never fought back, though her screeching laughs were usually enough to scare those people away. I was beginning to think if she was indeed that dangerous, despite the fact that she's definitely mental.

After school, I followed her as usual. She's already bathed in blood after a few so-called fights-- it's been 4 days already and I'm a bit impatient about completing Sado's mission. Plus,  I hadn't seen Gakuran for days, get over it already!!!!!

"Ne....Okkoteru?" The one I'd been following suddenly stopped and said.

"Why don't you fight back?" I asked, surprised that she could sense my agitation.

"eeeehahahahah wahahahhahHAHAAHHA" She started laughing and biting her finger nails again. Then, she scratched her finger across the railings, making a loud screeching noise that's even worse than her creepy laugh. But I'm Black, she's underestimating me.

"Hot blood in such soft skin....Tomorrow...there is none." I closed the red book in my hands and dashed towards her.

Blows and blows rained down on her, but nothing's heard except her satisfied laugh. I am not other Yankees, I wouldn't be intimidated merely by this.

Then I think I flicked the switch. Like someone suddenly possessed by a monster, she pounced up and blocked my kick, holding my leg and throwing my whole body away. Tsk...not bad. It'd be a great fight.

She's now attacking incessantly, and the more i dodged, the more fire I saw in her eyes, and the stronger she became. What's the depth of her strength? I was beginning to wonder. But this moment of hesitation was enough for her to knock me squarely on the face with her elbow. I crouched to spit out blood in my mouth, but she didn't let any time lose, and the next thing I knew, I was blocking her yanks and counter blew with a punch. I started to lose track of my moves as we reflexively countered each other's blows. My senses went numb as I focus on her eyes, red hot on fire, spicy and tantalizing.

I didn't know how long had passed when a third hand landed on my shoulder and I was about to twist it before I realized it was Gakuran, who shook her head slightly to tell me to stop.

Catching a few breaths, I looked at my surroundings. Practically everything touchable had been destroyed in our fight, but the scariest thing is the blood that's stained on every surface, from the trash can, to the grey walls, to the electricity poles and also the light stand...I looked at Gekikara's face, who's almost like a disfigured doll, and I looked at myself, appalled at the state I was in.

The scariest part of fighting Gekikara is: She does not know how to stop, and she'll bring you down with her.  If we hadn't stopped, one of us might die that day...

After coming to my senses, I could barely stand up even with the help of Gakuran. We slowly walked towards Geki, whose eyes were still hollow, like she's still in a trance. Her laugh was quieter now, but she did not stop grinning at us with those glittering, fired up eyes. Cautiously, I crouched and put both hands on her shoulder, forcing myself to look at her

"Night falls, I bring you the blanket of eternity. Hawks take flight, covering stars in flutters. Fear not...close your eyes and go to sleep. In sleep where clouds don't weep...." I started whispering a poem to her. I didn't know why I chose that poem. Perhaps it's because of her laughter, which sounded so lonely to me. Perhaps it's her eyes, telling me 'no, don't you dare forsake me like others.' I don't know. I felt like she's calling for my help. I felt like she's another me..... So I continued. Continued to recite the poem, which did seem to have brought her to her senses. She collapsed in my arms, and I too, closed my eyes with a smile.

Since then, Gekikara has relied on me to stop her at the brink of madness, whenever she gets into fights. Admittedly, knowing no limits was the best weapon that equipped her in our fights with other yankees, and soon enough, her reputation became on par, if not surpassing, the title she's holding. Sado is also very satisfied with this new recruit, and Yuko-san is the only one who kept telling me we mustn't use Geki too much.

Indeed, Yuko-san was right. One day, when we're walking to her home in her normal mode, we ran into a thief who's breaking in to her flat. She went berserk and I could barely stop her from killing the man. I was so glad that he's a criminal; otherwise, we would have both been sent to jail. That day, I realized that I am responsible for Geki's safety, since I'm the one who could calm her down, and I'm the one she trusts most after Yuko-san. Geki's past is horrible. It's what made her a masochist-fighting machine. Yuko made her a queen to protect her from getting switched on, but this is totally different from Sado's intention of fully utilizing her potential. As a Rappapa heavenly king, I couldn't say 'no' to both of their wishes. Gekikara and I are walking on a fine line here...

*/flashback ends - end of Black's POV
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whether out of fear of being beaten, or just obedience because she is Black, we're now the only two people following Gekikara towards home. Today, someone had already turned her "Geki" mode on just because they knocked over her books, which I'm not sure why they're there in the first place.

As expected, the first gang of challengers appear.

At first, Gekikara just lets them beat her, and then she starts laughing louder and louder as she bleeds more, wiping the blood from her hands and licking it like a sick vampire. I think it's time to intervene.

"Stop it!" I rushed out to attack those guys. Black joins in and all three of us started fighting. Within minutes, most of the gang is defeated, but Gekikara has trained her eyes on someone running away. She's now running after the guy.

"Come on, let's stop her!" We follow from behind, until we see Geki disappearing in a huge building beside the scrapyard.

"Gekikara, it's a trap!" But we have no choice and followed inside.

I'm fully expecting an ambush, but we're literally surrounded by the whole Yabakune. In the middle of those sneering yankees, we spot the culprit, donning an orange zipup hoodie today.

"Stop it, this has gone too far." Black glares at Nezumi.

"I am just doing what you guys failed to do with talent and potential -- bringing the best out of each student....building tomorrow's criminals, today."

The gangs rush towards us and started to attack from all sides. Even though they aren't strong, they are numerous and there's no room for us to stop Gekikara from getting into the fight. She has fired up quickly again, like a flame that was never really put out in the first place. Quickly the maniac has gone berserk, punching and punching on a single target without letting go. Not until long, the rest of the gang realizes that something's gone wrong and tried to stop her, but with each kick and punch on Gekikara, it only helps to fire her up even more.

As soon as we had gotten rid of the people around us, we rushed to join in separating Gekikara, but the crowd that were also trying to help saw how the situation has spiraled into, and left in fear without rescuing their mate. It's now only us trying to knock her off the girl, and Nezumi sitting on a bench, watching quietly like she's in a movie theater.

"They're probably gonna call the police...I'm scared!" Nezumi wails like a fragile little kid. None of us paid any attention to this little devil as we're still trying to fight back the enormous, incontrollable monster in front of us.

I am thinking...one more blow on the head, and that yankee's dead...but Geki threw me to the ground again when we wrestled. Gekikara then stepped back a bit, and laughed out loud before toying the broken piano beside her funnily. She's now pushing the piano towards the cornered, motionless girl, getting ready to crush her. Tipping the piano sideways, I saw Black dashed in front and collided with the gigantic structure right with her back!

"Fuck!" I shouted as I dashed towards her, pushing the piano away with the weight of my body.

Even Nezumi stood up in a shocked face, not expecting Black to throw herself in to protect the yabakune girl, or rather, Gekikara.

The blow seems to have done its job, not only in making Black cough out blood in my arms, but also in stopping Gekikara from attacking further. I stare again at Nezumi, whose face is now adorned with a fine trickle of tears. Turning my attention to Gekikara, she is now also looking at her trembling hands in fear.

A whimper is heard from the previously spiced up girl...then the sound of sirens covered her faint words. I can't make out what they are, but I believe she's saying sorry....

-----------------------------------------------------

The rest of Rappapa has just left the hospital to see how Geki is doing in custody at the police. We haven't said a word about Nezumi since she's left before the police came, and no one in Majisuka knew what happened. It's now only me and Black in the room, who's asleep after taking some medicine.

"I'm sorry...." I heard her mutter again and again...her brows furrowed and body covered in sweat, just like when she had that fever a few months ago.

I wiped the sweat off her forehead with a towel and stroke her hair with one hand, holding her hand in mine with my other one. It's so hard to have all the blame on yourself, isn't it? First it's Nezumi, and now it's Gekikara, but it's not your fault...Is that how you feel when I blamed you too mama? It was me, who's too weak to protect Yui, to protect you and to protect myself. But instead of working harder, I blame you, I'm so sorry to put you into pain again....

I feel tears flowing uncontrollably from my eyes. I haven't cried that much for a long time. When I tried to pull my hand away to wipe my tears, Black's hand grabbed on to mine.

"Save me...Sae..."

This is the first time she called me by my name.

"Yukirin..."

---------------------------------------------------------

The next day, when I am about to go into Black's room for a visit before school, I see a figure lingering beside her bed. It's Nezumi. I guess she didn't think that yankees will wake up early....

I hid behind the door to watch.

"Kashiwagi Yuki...why, why do you care so much about Majisuka Gakuen? Why can't you just leave me be...why foil my plans?" She doesn't sound angry, but rather, puzzled and lost. "Why do I care about you so much? Why do I want to see you get angry and frustrated? I thought it makes me happy to see you suffer---  it's exciting to see you get mad at me. But now, why does it feel so strange when I see you get hurt?" The last sentence is almost inaudible, but the pain is enough to pierce through the doors to reach my heart.

After a while staring at the sleeping girl, Nezumi turned to leave. I followed her outside and called her to stop.

"I saw it."

She seem startled but ignored me, continuing to walk.

"You just wanted her attention all this time, right?" I asked, but she didn't respond and instead, picked up her pace.

"If you want to know why...try harder to find out!" I shouted. I hope she gets what I mean....

Back in the room, Black has woken up after the first morning checks by the hospital's nurse. I smiled at her and handed her some water.

"Gakuran...I should have listened to you. Nezumi is not going to stop. I'm sure she'll get away with it again even if they found anything, but she's hurting herself if she continues this way...it's too hard for me to stop her. I wanted to protect her and my friends. I end up....failing at both...."

She starts sobbing and biting her lips in grief, and I can't bear it anymore. I threw my arms around her and pull her into my embrace.

"No no...it's not your fault....you just need to get more used to it. There are things that we can never stop no matter how hard we try. Things that we fail at inevitably. But the future is still in our hands. So....don't give up."

I reached for something in my jacket and put it in her hands. "Look what I've gotten you...as a gift in return for the headband you gave me."

I smile as she examines it closely.

"It goes well with your 'black' image...but more importantly, remember that salvation is in your hands, not in any others." I wiped the tears off her cheek gently as I said it.

The gift I gave her is the cross-rosary necklace, which she doesn't seem to own. At first, I wondered why and how she came to possess it, since it's in the photo of the 13th generation Rappapa I saw in my timeline. Ever since I remember it from childhood, I see her wearing it. But then, yesterday when I passed by the antique shop, I saw it in display, beckoning me with its glittering silver.

"Save me...Sae..." Her weak voice from that night rung loudly in my head.

I couldn't believe it when I went in and bought it inadvertently, but is this what they call fate?

She brushes her fingers on the beads, and landed them on the cross. "It's beautiful. It's the best present I've received in my life."

Somebody also said that to me before, I recalled, but that was the best and also possibly, the most regrettable day I had...

---------------------------------------------------------------
/*flashback begins

My heart pounded nervously as I took the strawberry shortcake out of the fridge. Icing it with kitten ears and whiskers, I looked at my final product proudly and smiled. It's Yui's birthday tomorrow and I had already planned an elaborate surprise at midnight today. Together with the cake, the box in my pocket would make my surprise complete.

After school, I brought Yui to to a local amusement park, since exams have just ended and there was no homework. We had fun on rides and shows and even stayed for the nightly fireworks. As everyone was leaving the park, I pulled her aside in a dark corner, a gap between two houses that were temporary exhibits of a spring-themed decoration. We stayed till the guards left and I took her to on open-aired restaurant, overlooking the lake. There, I took the cake which I'd hidden earlier with the help of a friend, who is a worker at the restaurant.

"The park is all ours today!"

"What if we get caught?" Yui looks around nervously.

"Well the worst case is, we apologize. I heard a lot of people doing that and getting caught. But since there's nothing really to loose, they usually just let it go. So don't you worry."

I lit the candles against the backdrop of the lake in front of the restaurant, forming a picturesque scenery.

"Wow..."

"Come on, make a wish....it's twelve!"

Yui bowed down in silence and wished with a semi-frowned face. Even though she's from Kansai, there's not a shred of humor in her, since she takes things so seriously, but on the other hand, her clumsiness and awkwardness makes her so funny when she doesn't intend to.  Her devil-like laughs are so cute, even though she won't admit that her laughter is too wicked and unlike her usual self.

Finally she blew the candles and stopped those thoughts about her cuteness running in my head.

"There is one more thing," I turned my portable torch on to resume some lighting. "Happy birthday." I gave her the box.

Taking it and opening it slowly, Yui discovered a silver ring inside, adorned in subtle olive branch patterns.

"It's beautiful..."

I took the ring off and put it in her finger. "I hope you like it."

"It's the best present I've received in my life...Thank you." She's in tears now and is almost hyperventilating, to my horror.

"Sssssh....it's fine it's fine....it's your birthday...so let's eat the cake okay?" I chuckled while wiping some cream off the cake using my finger and smeared it on her face, making her laugh again.

"Mou...!" We started eating the cake silently, watching the dark waters flow by slowly in the lake. The night winds blow on her hair, and I couldn't help but gaze at her with longing eyes.

She turned from the lake to me and asked, "Do you know what I wished for just now?" I jolted from my daze and shook my head immediately.

"I wished that you can...tell me how you feel now." There's a moment of hesitation in her voice. Is she...asking me to tell her how much I love her, and how I'd like to be with her forever, not as friends only, but as lovers? Do you know how much I've been longing to tell you how I feel? Do you know how bad it feels when that feeling is welled up in my chest, with no where for me to release it, every time you smile at me?

"Yui...I...I will always be your best friend and be by your side." In the end, I just couldn't say the truth. I was afraid. Afraid that I'd be rejected. I don't want to ruin our special friendship, and lose her forever.

"Is that so? I'm happy to hear that." Yui smiled gently at me, but there's a hint of disappointment in her eyes. Or was I just, dreaming this up?

*/flashback ends

"Sae!"

I woke up from my trance, and realized Black has been gazing up at me all this time, her body still in my arms. There is something about her gaze which is mesmerizing, so full of passion...

"I think I'm in love with you..."

If someone's eyes can bulge until they pop out, mine would be all the way across Tokyo Tower now.

To hear the first confession to me in my life... inner Sae should be popping champagnes and streamers, dancing around happily. Except this confession comes from the wrong-est person on earth.

"Yukirin...I..." I looked at her beautiful face again...unable to speak further.

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Majisuka Gakuran (Saeyui, Mayuki, fake-Saeyuki) (Chapter 08/16)
« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2013, 07:06:45 PM »
Arggghhhh... No !!!

Yukirin, you can't fall in love with Sae.  :panic:

What's Sae's answer to Yuki's confession??

Thanks for the update.. :bow:

Can't wait for the next chapter...

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #46 on: July 14, 2013, 07:10:34 PM »
mama confessed!!!!!! :shocked
no mama Sae-chan belong to Yui-chan!!  XD
« Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 04:14:44 PM by mo-chan »

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #47 on: July 14, 2013, 07:58:55 PM »
flips table over in happy awkwardness, Black what the heck!!?
...Gekikara just makes me happy somehow...
Ah, nezumi is feeling sad now?
..SaeYui tiny tiny moment...
Oh, time paradox!~
Me when Black confessed:
...Eh... Did I just misread that... No, I didn't... Yeah, Sae that is the wrongest person to ever confess to you... I wonder what'll come next...

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
« Reply #48 on: July 14, 2013, 08:27:05 PM »
sae no aho :temper: why you afraid being rejected by yui...she asked you that because she have a feeling for you...she expect you to confess first... :temper:

but I appreciate your effort for the romantic midnight birthday dinner :on GJ:

now I think I might need to prepare some insulin just incase I got diabetes from taking too much saeyui's sweet moment :luvluv1: :imdead:

honmayan army...that sounds cool :cool1: :on lol:

insane geki is insane... :on GJ: she reminds me of Huskar from DotA...the more damages she take the more violent she get :on lol: geki and piano slam is one of my favorite scene from mjgk2 :on GJ: - aside from the scenes with Yui-Hime in it of course :kekeke:

somehow I knew that black will finally fall on gakuran and one day she will confess...but I didn't think the confession will come this soon - just right at the end of the chapter :shock: that surprised me a lot :on GJ:

now...now sae,what will you do...you had made mama rin confess to you :kekeke:

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2013, 12:08:52 AM »
Mamariiin?! *shocked* No! You cant fall for your future son Dx
But, seriously.. its okay if that so >w<

Saeyu san, you seriously made fluffy scene in every pair :heart: :heart:

Me get more curious about this story >w< is this have a looong chappy? O w O

Hope you update zoon! XD
Thanks for the update :bow: :bow:

Yeay! Honmayan army! XD

Offline rochilu

• Member+
« Reply #50 on: July 15, 2013, 03:24:48 AM »
hahahaha i knew it! Sae is irresistible xDDD nor her mother can don't fall in love with her haha, i wanna know how Sae will reject her without hurting her mamas feelings xDD
i love the past story between Geki and Black! how she can calm her and how she trust her :3
omg! i was so shocked when ir read that Black gots between the piano and the yabakune girl O___O and then NEzumi started to cry and fjkjasdñala that was too much!! TnT i really really liked it
and theeeeeeeeeen she went to the hospital!! i love both of Nezumi sides, the creepy and dark one and the lovely and confused
great chapter!

Offline saeyu

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I miss Tomodachi...
« Reply #51 on: July 16, 2013, 04:25:08 PM »
@olive29: yes, kirin-san confessed! she's driving Sae to do the unthinkable...it'll be explained below  :D

@mo-chan: Sae-chan does not love Mama that way....don't worry, but Black does not give up easily..kekekekek

@Shinoki: glad you enjoyed Geki's appearance. The confession must have stunned our Sae-chan alot! Look forward to how she deals with it here...lol

@bunny_rabbit: Yes Sae lost her chance! That's why she's regretting now, and god knows when she can get back home! She's going to continue lovesickness in the next few chapters. Yeah, Geki is so awesome, though I would be scared to cross her path in real life. Sae's done too many sweet things and Black can't resist anymore so she confessed! Let's see what aho-things Sae will do to get out of this, please look forward to this chapter!

@fuu_kun: Yuki's path has gone strayed but it's fun to see how Sae reacts...lol. Black will be persistent, so let's see how poor Gakuran will get out of this.

@rochilu: Glad you loved GekiBlack scenes too! Since this couple is not a thing in this fic, I tried to put some good scenes involving them to pay tribute. Thanks for liking Nezumi's character too. Sometimes, I feel like I might have made the character too sad....but I hope you guys could accept it. I'm trying to make Mayuki story epic to suit their dark characters in MG.

@Tupi: haha yes! I hope Yukirin never finds out about Gakuran...well, Mayu's confused and sad now, but you're right, Sae will help them because she likes Nezumi too! More will be explained in the coming chapters as the mystery gets explained. But first, we have to deal with Yuki's confession...muahahhahaha

Thanks for all of your comments again!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chapter 9 - Love is Blind

"Yukirin...I..." I looked at her beautiful face again...unable to speak further.

Suddenly, the softness of her lips fills my gaping mouth, sending shockwaves that blind all my senses. It would've been lovely to indulge myself further in my first kiss, but I am too paralyzed to respond. Finally, my brain takes control and I push her back violently.

"Yuki, no!" I raised my palms in protest.

Black looks puzzled at how repulsive I reacted.

"Yappari, you are still mad at me for dealing with Geki alone?"

"No it's not like that. Why..... what's with all that??" I sat up straight and tried to stop my heart from exploding.

"What.... why? Isn't it kind of obvious?" Black suddenly gets worked up.

"Huh?"

"And you...the way you treated me, I thought you feel the same way too..." Her voice begins to waver.

"..." I am too confused to say anything...

"The way you protected me with your life when I barely knew you, the way you hug me and comfort me, the way you invited me on dates, the way you call me, the way you wiped my tears and smile at me, the way you stroke my hair and caress my cheeks...do they all mean nothing to you?"

"I..."

Fuck, she's right. To me, she is of course irreplaceable and very special, so important that I will do anything for her. In the course of things, I might have shown a taaaaaad more affection than a normal friend would. From my point of view, it's a natural and obvious thing to do, since she's family, but it never occurred to me how I must have come off as all this time..

"We're friends only, I'm sorry Black..." That's all I could say as I stood up quickly left the room without looking back.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

School holidays have approached after the cherry trees blossomed in full. The inevitable history unfolded as it had  intended, with Gekikara sent to a juvenile correction center and Yuko-san admitted to hospital for extended stay.

Apart from visiting Yuko and sparring with Choukoku, I avoided going out and stayed at home most of the time. Whenever I imagine how frustrated Black is right now, and how I can't be by her side, I want to punch myself in the face. But on the other hand, I don't know how to explain myself, and what good reason there is to reject her.

Is that how someone messes up history? How did it turn out like this? I keep asking myself, what I could've done better, and I wonder if it's because I'm trying to replace Mayu's love with mine that have caused all this to happen. If I had just let her dealt with Nezumi alone, maybe she would be falling head over heels for her, but at least, she wouldn't have almost committed incest. Okay...not almost...very very far from it...I rub my temples to calm down.

BAM!

Choukoku hit right at the center of my face, knocking me down and almost broke my nose.

"Concentrate when you practice!" She reprimanded without any remorse

"Itai...."

"What's wrong with you? You're always daydreaming these days! Don't you want to reach the top next year?"

"Sayaka...I...how should I put it....Okay I have this friend, who's having some troubles lately, so I'm just worried about her."

"O," Sayaka sat down and started drinking from her bottle of water. "Spill the beans."

I took a deep breath and continued.

"My friend met this other friend and they became friends. Somehow, my friend unknowingly treated that other friend too well, so erm...that friend misunderstood and confessed to my friend.... but, you know, it's not that my friend doesn't like my friend's friend...."

"Stop! All I can hear is 'blah blah friend blah friend blah blah friend'....you're confusing me!"

"I mean, what should I do?" I grabbed my head in angst.

"Gakuran, tell me honestly, that you really don't have feelings for Black?"

"What? It's not about me!"

"O quit it, you suck at lying! Honestly, I'm not surprised that Black confessed. She acts cold to all her friends, even Yuko, but in front of you, she's a totally different person."

I scratch my head as I try to see where in my memory I have missed out this observation.

"Is it obvious?" I asked, feeling unsure.

"O Gakuran! The whole universe knows...." Choukoku rolls her eyes impatiently.

"Then what should I do?"

"Be honest with your feelings. You're always thinking and talking about her, at least in front of me."

"Do I? I mean, even if I do, it's not like that. I have no choice. I mean...how should I say this...I must protect her and she IS the one I care about most, but as a friend. A friend only."

"O..." Sayaka murmurs calmly, but her raised eyebrows show that she's genuinely surprised at this. I must've screwed up big time.

"So?" I continued urgently.

"So what?"

"What should I do? I can't let her think like that anymore!"

"Don't be so selfish, Gakuran! It's not like we can control how others think about us. You can't force her to not love you." That idiot is putting her super-duper moral hat on again....

"I can't...but I MUST." I look at her with pleading, puppy eyes.

"Ok..." She taps her chin and goes into deep thought. "Find yourself a girlfriend, so she'll move on." Sayaka!!

I beam happily at this suggestion.

"Sasuga Sayaka-ne!! Em..." I eyed her for a bit and wrapped my arms around her. "Why don't we..."

Choukoku throws a strong punch on my stomach. "DON'T even think about this..."

"Come on~~~~~~~~~" I tried to follow her as I clutch onto my painful stomach, but she's sped off.

After practice, I strolled along the sidewalk, thinking carefully about where I can find that someone to love. But how can I just find anyone, and what if they do fall in love with me? I don't even belong in this era, not to mention, my heart has no place left for anybody but Yui...

I'm in a dim underpass when the light flickered and I paused. There seems to be someone following me. I looked back, finding nothing but a strayed rat passing by. Then as I turn around again, Black is already standing inches away from me, looking quiet but furious at the same time.

Twisting my shirt and pushing me all the way against the wall, I barely have room to look away and avoid her glare.

"Why have you been hiding from me?"

"....have I?" I asked weakly.

"So, no explanation whatsoever?"

"I..."

With my head turned sideways as she inches nearer and nearer towards me, I couldn't bear to take a peek at those anxious and desperate eyes, yearning for an answer. No don't give in, don't give in....

"I'm in love with somebody else!!"

I blurt out and push her away. Shiiit...how am I going to complete this...? It's not like Yui will miraculously appear for me to confess to her...mou..........

"Who?" Black looks taken aback, like I have betrayed her.

"A....The transfer student!" I facepalmed mentally and wonder why this is the first thing that came to my mind. I heard from Team Hormone today that there's going to be a legendary fighter joining our year. I don't even know her name.

"Ha? You are such a bad liar!" She let go of my shirt and backed off, looking unconvinced.

"You know...she's...the best fighter and she's gonna take the house down!" I started to describe this imaginary person in the most attractive way I can think of. "Pretty and ruthless, graceful and strong...I fell in love immediately!"

"Liar!"

I felt a strange heat welling up on my left cheek after her slap, and now I am standing alone again in the underpass, wondering if I have done the right thing.

----------------------------------------------------------------

The first day of school is hell. I looked anxiously out of the window, anticipating the arrival of the transfer student. When I saw her face......I wished I have never said those things to Black.

That girl, that "legendary fighter", is a huge, clunky blob of mass with no skills and grace, whatsoever. She's cocky, clumsy, and so clueless!!! I feel no urge to stop that Daruma from committing suicide, trying to challenge Rappapa when she can't even beat Team Hormone. It's enough! If I have to be in love with her....then................................................................................... so be it....*sigh

I walked out of 2-D to go back to my class. Then I saw that familiar hoodie and jacket, and my heart skipped a beat.

I followed her to the swimming pool, where there was no one else, or so I thought.

"Nezumi!" A familiar voice calls at her from the other side.

"Ah.....Black." She bobbed a curtsy at her and smiles wryly.

"Go back to your Yabakune..."

"I think you are mistaken, I am a Majijo student, class 1-A, yoroshiku ne, Black-san."

Black did not answer. Nor did she take her eyes away from her. Nezumi's smiles heartily.

"Come on, isn't it a perfect way for us to get closer now that you're my honorable sempai? Isn't this what you've wanted this past year?"

"Dark blood condenses, thicker than soul. Bursts through the clouds, and rains down as sorrow."

O, one of those creepy poems she read from that silly book. As I am regretting over my decision to let her hang out in my library, she's already planted her fist squarely on Nezumi's palm.

"Not so fast...Black."

Black seems about to strike again, but instead she clutches her own chest with another hand, suppressing an urge to cough. She hasn't recovered from the piano injury yet??

There's a brief sign of concern in Nezumi's eyes, but it didn't get to travel down to her condescending smirk before Black disappears in a puff.

She thinks that no one is watching her, but here, hiding at the corner, I see her face, completely lost. That moment, I can truly feel the loneliness that's oozing out from every pore of her skin. If you could just trust your feelings a little more, and show it to the person you care about....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
/* Nezumi's POV

It felt like some needle has pricked my heart when I saw her grabbing her chest in pain. After all, is it worth it to see her suffer?

Ever since the day when that stupid cross-dresser asked me to try harder, I've come back to the hospital room in non-visiting hours, sometimes in the mornings, or sometimes after mid-night. She's always asleep, never noticing that I came. But I couldn't find any answer as to why I care about what she thinks of me, or why I worry that she's hurt, or why it excites me to see her attention on me. I am Nezumi, a rat that loves staying in the shadows, but for her only, my golden rule of life has derailed. The more I tried to look for clues, the more I failed.

All it did instead, was to get me addicted. Until the only way I could feel relieved and breathe properly is when I see her calm, sleeping face. Then it got worse. I touched her face, I traced the bones on her eyebrows, cheeks and I touched those lips. My fingers are contaminated. They will no longer be satisfied simply staying afar. The nerves on my fingertips are firing angry shots at me, demanding more Black, more Kashiwagi Yuki....

I hate myself for this.

Better be safe than sorry--That's what I've been telling myself. I've been in denial all this last year, claiming that I want to wreak havoc, and so that I  had to clash with this bothersome yankee. But I knew deep in my mind, that it's the other way around. But I can't, I can't...I can't trust you.

Urgh! My head throbs in pain, as scenes from the dreaded memories of elementary school I locked away so securely, started forcefully pushing their way into my head, threatening to crack my skull.

"Don't sit at the corner quietly....Let's play together!"

"Mayu-chan, I'm so glad to hear that I am your first friend. You know what, you are my best friend too!"

"Mayu-chan, I love your drawings! Your hair is so cute!"

"Hey, I'm having a giant birthday party at my house, everyone has to dress up as an animal. Mayu-chan, you'll look good in this costume!"

Stop!! I scream in my head.

"Hahahahaha! Did you seriously think that after dressing up like a frog to my party, you can still come back to school like nothing had happened?"

"Wait...friends? Betrayal? We're only betting on how stupid we can make you look!"

"Aw! Your disgusting pigtails and your smile...it makes me want to puke!"

"Loser! Stay here in the locker-room tonight...no...forever, and don't show your face, ever, again!"

The darkness of the locker engulfs me...it's crushing my bones...

"My dear daughter...you are bullied because you are weak. So just suck it up!  Do you know how troublesome it is to me? Saito Nanae is my sempai's daughter!"

I took a deep breath to try and calm myself down....We've been through this, Nezumi. You can't retaliate, so you might as well move on. You need to be alone, you need to be alone. Don't trust anyone, don't.

*/Nezumi's POV ends

I see Nezumi's body swayed and leaned towards the wall, as she buried her head in her hands, like she's having a migraine. She's trembling and lost in her own world. I want to go out and give her a hug, and tell her everything's okay, but I won't. Black should be the one doing this. I stood and watched with a frown, until she finally came to her senses, took a deep breathe, and left the pool with a cold face.

"Yuko-san, the new transfer student Daruma is unbelievably weak. I can't understand how rumors about her gone so out of proportions....urgh..." I started banging my head on the table in frustration.

"Hahahahaha, well but isn't that interesting? HAHAHAHA, and I thought you take no interest in the people who challenge Rappapa daily? Why are you so concerned about Daruma-chan?"

"Chan?" I can't imagine this cute suffix can apply to that huge erm..woman. "But..she's....I" I can't exactly tell Yuko how I'm supposed to be in love with her. "I was looking looking forward to a good fight!"

"Our oh-so-holier-than-thou Gakuran-san picking a fight! Congratulations!" Yuko starts clapping and sends the orange peels that were originally in her hands flying all over the table.

"But fear not, honey!" The cheery face suddenly turned serious. "The rumor is not about Daruma. There's actually another transfer student, they are talking about HER."

"Em?" I raised my eyebrow. "Who?"

"I don't know." Yuko-san sticks out her tongue and crosses her eyes to make a funny face. I want to smack her.

"I guess I will find out tomorrow. Okay, take care...." I patted her back and left. Yuko-san looks paler, but she's as energetic as always. Simply talking about nonsense with her is enough to cheer me up from my uneventful day.

Waiting outside the hospital room is Black, leaning against the wall on the corridor cooly.

"She couldn't even get up the first flight of stairs. Seriously, Gakuran?"

As expected, Daruma was positively, absolutely, undeniably and reliably defeated.

"Well, she's mentally strong................"

"Ha?" I've never seen Black's jaw drop so much.

"Love is blind, they say." Miyazawa!!!! My head screams at myself.

Clutching the cross on her necklace tightly, and fuming in madness, Black retorts, "One day, you will regret your decision. I will show you how strong I am."

"Urgh....Black! How many times do I have to explain to you? It's love, it's not about strength. So...just....Just put your efforts on other more meaningful things." Like Nezumi, I said to myself. "Take this. And...Nezumi...she's not as twisted as she looks." I gave her a pack of lozenges and left.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
/*flashback begins

I busted my ribcage in a basketball game around winter time, and had to be absent from school for a week. Feeling upset that I'd be sidelined for a couple of months in the season, I just buried myself in bed for the whole day, not knowing what to do and how to spend the rest of my rest days at home. Yui had texted me about calling in, but I ignored all her messages, hoping she would eventually forget about visiting me.

That afternoon, the doorbell rung, and since Mama was at work, I came to the door, wrapping the futon around me lazily like a wasted freeter.

"Yui!" I exclaimed in surprise and closed the door immediately, not wanting her to see how stupid I looked now. I didn't expect her to come all the way to my home to visit me. Actually, I never let anyone come near my area, because I didn't want my classmates to know that we're social outcasts in our neighborhood.

And look now, of all people who came, it's Yui! I really didn't want her to know that I'm a yankee's daughter...

"Sae-chan! Open up! It's freezing outside!!" Yui bangs on the door angrily.

I sighed and opened the door reluctantly, not exactly inviting her in nicely. Dragging the futon on me, I squirmed back into bed and faced my back towards her, who followed behind into my room.

"Sae-chan, I came to see if you're doing ok? Look, I brought you notes from class, and a card from the basketball team!"

I simply shrugged and said, "Thanks."

"What's up with you, why don't you turn around and look at me?" She sounded concerned and placed a hand on my shoulder, shaking me gently.

"Don't...just leave me alone, okay? I want to rest...and you don't need to come anymore." I said as calmly as I could.

"I know that you're frustrated to be sidelined after fighting so hard for the regular position." She reasons with me encouragingly, "but look, you have to try your best to recover. We're all waiting for you."

I didn't answer, nor did I budge. Of course I'm frustrated, but right now, it's not the injury that's upsetting me...

"Sae-chan... is there something else bothering you? Would you like a cup of water? I can go get for you..."

"No, Yui!" I finally exploded and shouted inside my covers. "Just leave me alone today, can you?"

Yui gave a tiny yelp of surprise as I had never been so rude to her before. But quickly, all reserve is gone and in replacement, she pulls the sheet from me violently and forced me to turn with a yank.

"Ouch" I clutched my chest as I turned facing her.

She ignored my pain and stared at me with a disapproving frown. "The Sae I know does not simply give up like that! Just tell me, instead of sulking and wasting your energy in self-denial, what could I do to make you stand back up again?"

Her lips are trembling in anger, but her eyes were moist in tears of disappointment and frustration.

"Yui...I'm sorry..." I sat back up slowly and rest my hand on her arm. "It's not like that. I was just....just being stupid. I didn't want you to come all the way here..."

"Sae-chan...I told you many times already, an hour's train ride is not a hassle at all. I could do that every day, to bring you notes and stuff. Besides, I want to see you and take care of you..." She finally calmed down and took my hand into both of her palms.

"No...it wasn't about that too." I slowly slid my hand out of her loose clutch. "I was just, thinking about myself. I didn't want you to find out who I am, I am afraid that you won't like me anymore..." I fiddled my fingers nervously as I carried on.

I told her that I am the kid of a notorious yankee mother. I told her about the lonely days I spent at elementary school, and how my neighbors made fun of us. I told her about the hateful and untruthful rumors they made up on me and Mama. I told her I wasn't really angry, but I did hate myself for hiding who I am when I came to this school. That I knew it's a bad thing to do, to pretend to be a genki person, when I was so insecure in reality. That it's like some ghost that threatens to come back and haut me whenever I feel something good has happened. And that this fear has become stronger day by day as we got closer with each other. That I was scared that our friendship would change if she learned about the true me. I told her all that....

All this time my eyes were lowered as I didn't dare to look at her. There was a short silence that ensued after I broke off, then I felt her hands cupping onto my cheeks, raising my head to look at her.

"You're such a silly person...of course I won't care anything about your past, or that you are a yankee's daughter. You are you. I like the genki Sae, but I also like the sulking Sae, the insecure Sae, and the stupid Sae! Have a little faith in me, baka!" She wrapped her arms around me and started crying out loud. I was also in tears, unable to suppress my shuddering body in her embrace.

"Do you know what I fear most?" She asked. "I am scared that you will be cold to me one day, and suddenly banish me from your life! That's how I felt when you stopped answering my calls and texts! So promise me," She pulls away from me to look into my eyes. "That you will never leave me!"

This time, it's me who pulled her into my embrace, and I answered, "I promise."

After that, she stayed by my side and came visit me almost daily. I also accepted her care gratefully. I felt so relieved after baring my secrets to her, that I could finally sleep well in her watch after I took my medicine, and sometimes when I break into fits of coughs, she'd rub my back gently. There were many times when I woke up after dozing off, feeling comfort when I saw her sitting by my bed, sleeping sideways with her head laid on her arms, and her hands clutching mine on the bedside.

"Hey, have some of this." One day, she held up a round sweet in front of me. "It's lozenges...throat-drops." She explained as I narrowed my confused eyes to have a better look.

"I'm not having a flu. It's my ribcage that's injured!" I laughed at her cute gesture.

"Mou, I don't care!" she pouted and just pushed her hand into my mouth, force-feeding the sweet into me. I was still laughing, so I reflexively closed my mouth. My eyes bulged as I felt her two fingers, along with the lozenge they were holding onto, were now being devoured with my tongue. My brain was telling me to release it, but my mouth was shamelessly sucking onto them.

Yui was too stunned to move too, but her face turned bright red. I finally let go, and then she also broke from her stupor and slowly slid her hand out of my mouth. I nervously made some incomprehensible sounds and gibberish as I stood up and paced back and forth at the other side of the room.

"I'll leave the pack of lozenges here..." She stood up after a while, snatched her bag, and quickly left. None of us ever mentioned that incident again.

*/flashback ends
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today when I came into class 2-D, I saw wounds all over Unagi, Wota and Mukuchi's faces. Without even asking, they pointed at the girl with glasses, sitting quietly at her desk, reading a book.

"Maeda..." Bungee whispers to me.

Huh? You're telling me, that girl, with nerdy glasses and dead fish eyes, is the real super-transfer student?

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
Re: Majisuka Gakuran (Saeyui, Mayuki, fake-Saeyuki) (Chapter 09/16)
« Reply #52 on: July 16, 2013, 06:08:20 PM »
Huwooo! Poor sae XD stop lying to yuki and tell about love is blind XD

Saeyui ! Me more into them!! >w< love them alreadeeeh /kyaaaa/

Wooh.! The legendary maeda had an appearance.. O A O

Cant wait for another and longer saeyui >w< pwetty pweaaseee..

Thankyu so much!

Offline LoyalFlutist

• clinical scientist
  • Member+
  • DRG @ Sargatanas (FFXIV)
    • animeminafans
« Reply #53 on: July 16, 2013, 07:30:51 PM »
That could explain your quick updates, haha! It took me a while to catch up to the most recent chapters right now. :sweatdrop:

Anyway, holy cow, Yukirin... You're in love with Sae. XD But poor her... Sae rejected her but only because Sae herself knows that Yuki's her mother in the near future. And Nezumi... That poor girl is still traumatized with her past yet hides it with her cold exterior. Black, do something! :panic: And I see that Acchan made her appearance. Interesting~ :cow:

Can't wait to see future updates on this fiction! :deco:

"You'll come to treasure these scars."

HIATUS: The Virus | How Far Are You Prepared To Go? | Sanity | Hidden Truth | Disappearance (Season 2) *Tumblr-only* | Vengeance
ACTIVE: Majisuka Gakuen OS | OS | Idol Royale
REMAKE: Disappearance S1 | Wandering Ship | Hidden Truth
COLLABORATIONS: Phantom Pain w/Llyloo

Twitter: https://twitter.com/animeminafans | AO3: https://archiveofourown.org/users/KazueEmiko/pseuds/KazueEmiko | Discord Server: https://discord.gg/ZAfq3QtEwA

Zine Projects: Our Future Days (The Last of Us) [Pre-order TBA] | IDOLIZED! (Love Live!) [Pre-order - Digital] | Eizineken! (Eizouken Ni Wa) [Packaging] | Tales from the Animal Forest (Animal Crossing) [Pre-order TBA] | Amor Fati (Fate/Grand Order) [Creation Period]

Offline rochilu

• Member+
« Reply #54 on: July 17, 2013, 03:31:05 AM »
may gaaaaad. Mi little baby Nezumiiii TnT i wanna hug her. she had a tough childhood u.u i like how you're doing the story, don't rushing  the characters and making all the connections with the majijo series <3
Sae is such a great kid, i hope Yuki can understand someday xDD and the SaeYui moments  :wub:
as always, GREAT chapter. I'm waiting for the next :3

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #55 on: July 17, 2013, 03:39:21 AM »
yuki yuki love is indeed blind lol it's your daughter for god sake LOL

mayuuuuu

uwaaa cant't stand this...mayu you need black!!
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
« Reply #56 on: July 17, 2013, 01:10:30 PM »
daruma...the frying pan-sized face yankee :on lol:

either in mjgk or in this fc,it always shocked me when gakuran said she fell for daruma... :on lol: I wonder if gakuran will finally turned her heart to atsuko just like in mjgk :dunno: seriously,imagining gakuran and daruma together is scarry :depressed:

black...why you so persistent...knock it off will you... :err:

another sweet memories of saeyui... :luvluv1:

sae no aho...sucking girl's fingers like nothing...it can turned them on you know :on bleed:

Offline millca

• ecchi
  • Is this the reality that you wanted?
« Reply #57 on: July 17, 2013, 11:25:48 PM »
I love how this story progresses, even though SaeYui couple is really weird for me since I always find Yui to be quite boyish.haha! anyways, It's funny how Yuki and Sae thinks that Daruma was the super transferee student. I'm excited what will happen to the story once Acchan comes into the picture. :))) nice work author please update soon :D

♥ YuiParu ♥ KojiYuu ♥ AtsuYuu ♥ SaeYuki ♥ SaeRena ♥ JuriMayu ♥ MomooHarem ♥

Offline saeyu

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I miss Tomodachi...
« Reply #58 on: July 18, 2013, 05:01:27 PM »
@fuu_kun: yay thanks for commenting again! I'm glad you're totally into saeyui, it's like an innocent first-love thing between two clueless people... :deco: Saeyuki part is almost ending  :cry: but there will be some progress for Mayuki!

@LoyalFlutist: sorry I update too fast! Hope you'll still drop by soon! I'm single-minded in finishing this fic, then I will start reading a lot again, and hopefully complete my other mayuki story :P Hope you enjoy the Acchan story below!

@rochilu: my baby Nezumi too!! Thanks for your kind comments!!! I love to write about pairings not in a romantic sense in my fics. It makes the fic more true to real life, and I find family-love or friendship-love very touching too, so I hope to do that here with Saeyuki and Saemayu. Anyway, of course lovey-dovey stuff takes priority so SaeYui will not cease!

@kurogumi: yes love is blind! But that's why it's so confusing and complex, as Black will find out soon...please enjoy Atsu-ne chapter!

@Tupi: Well, Yuki still doesn't know anything, so it's pretty hard to ask her to just let go...but fear not, we still have Mayu! And Sae X Acchan today. Thanks for reading, please enjoy!

@bunny_rabbit: haha yes, I find it unbelievable too so I'm making this back story up to justify her weird actions. Today's chapter has Sae vs Acchan and we will find out what's gonna happen there! Although it'll be fun to write about Daruma going out with Gakuran....should I? Some Mayuki moments here in the chapter too, please look forward to it!

@millca: thanks for dropping by! Sae and Yuki are both not very bright in the fic...lol! Yui do say some weird non-girly things all the time, but she's shy like a little sheep! You should check this out:

Thanks for reading and commenting!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chapter 10 - My serious, is for your sake

So that Maeda is a real deal I guess? I heard that she'd actually beaten Kabuki sisters, in addition to Team Hormone, and she didn't seem to have used a fraction of her real power. Well, I don't really want to care, but she's in the way between me and Daruma...a lot! I know that Black is still stalking me, so no matter what, I have to do something about "Daruma-chan," the girl I'm supposedly in love with. I tried to approach her several times, but this girl is completely smitten with Maeda. As far as I can see, the situation now is:

Black stalking me. I'm stalking Daruma. Daruma stalking Maeda. Great.

There were some annoying Yabanune girls harassing them...what? They even brought guys with them this time? The piece of scum grabbed onto Daruma's shirt! Oh boy, I don't think she can manage...

"Hey you! Don't touch girls like that!" I threw a swing punch onto him, grabbed the other guy's collar and kicked him hard, then threw another one across to the trash. Useless yankees....the gang was terrified now and escaped in horror. And they thought they could to settle score with Yuko-san...they couldn't even touch her hair!

I looked back at Daruma and asked, "Are you..." But she came up and stares at me. Her face...is frigging huge! Before I could say anything, Maeda left and Daruma followed closely behind. Tsk....when can I have a moment alone with her?

I kept stalking them, and whenever I sensed Black's presence, I took photos of Daruma to show her how in love I am. But Daruma herself takes no interest on me. Ah...wait, here's my chance. I deftly threw my body in front of the girls to block the flying bat from hitting Daruma.

"You've been stalking us!?"

Urgh, I'm trying to protect YOU, Daruma!!

After school, Daruma got surrounded by a gang of thugs again. What's she trying to do, covering the person who can fight better than you? And Maeda!! Do something, Daruma is surely getting owned! GRRRRRR...

Again, I threw myself between them and tried to protect her. And once again, she gets mad at my kindness!! Why why why??

Anyway, after Maeda's gone, I finally confronted Daruma, one-on-one.

"Why did you fall for her?" I asked. Like seriously, the robot failed to stand up for you!

"You better stay away from Atsune...stop stalking her!!!"

Daruma seems very annoyed at me. I just can't believe this! The first time I ever openly display my affections towards someone (even though it's fake), I....I get downright rejected? I clench my fist in anger as she walks away....

"Gakuran, that lionking doesn't like you...at all." Her cynical voice is like salt pouring onto my fresh wound.

As I had imagined, Black has been stalking us closely.

"I don't know what she sees in that stupid  Atsu-ne that I don't have..." I wondered out loud bitterly, might've even pouted a bit. It's very childish to get jealous over someone who you don't really like, but I'm seriously pissed that I am losing to a robot.

"As you said, love is blind, so give up."

"No way!" I protest wholeheartedly.

"Sae...why don't you just...look at what you already have?" Black walks over and suddenly throws her arms around me.

Sigh...my shoulders slumped in defeat. "Black, there is a ton of people better than me. You don't love me. You're just channeling your feelings to the wrong place." I tried to shrug her off, but she held onto me tighter.

"Don't tell me what I do and don't feel! How can you be so kind and gentle one day, then so cold and heartless suddenly?! No I won't...I won't let go!" She's sobbing furiously now.

I close my eyes to calm down...one part of me refuses to push her away, but another part of me knows that it's the right thing to do...oh boy....I already picked the ugliest girl at school, why won't that humongous-faced...just, cooperate with me here!!!

Black pulled away slightly and looks up at me with her large, watery eyes. Her hand reaches up and brushes my face gently. There's a faint smile on her face as she examines every inch of my skin....It's going to happen again....but....but I can't pull myself away!

"Tsk Tsk....look at what we have here, a heart wrenching love triangle between a cross-dresser, a heavenly king and a fail yankee....how interesting."

Black immediately darted off from me, wiping her tears and trying to regain her usual composure. But I'm betting Nezumi has seen all of what happened, and there's no use to hide anything.

"What do you want?" I demanded harshly at Nezumi, to save Black the embarrassment of the awkward silence.

"I have a suggestion to solve this problem."

"No one wants to hear your suggestion." Black retorts and eyes me to walk away with her.

"Oh by all means, please elaborate." I say it to spite Black. She seriously needs to fall out of love.

"Settle this by a man-to-man fight. Challenge Maeda."

Jeez, why haven't I thought of that? That's why Nezumi is Nezumi, coz she's frigging smart! What better way to impress Daruma than to show her how much better I am than that blank-face? However... can I beat Maeda?

"Don't be silly, you can't beat Maeda." Black seems to be able to read my heart.

"See, that's the difference between Gakuran and you, Black. You don't even trust the person you love. Let her prove her love for Daruma to you, and if she wins, you give up." Thank you Nezumi, you're my savior! Inner Sae is glittering tears of joy!!!

"Well, by that extension, I can also beat Daruma up to show you my love." Black states blankly. Logic, why you no nice to me!

"No, it's different. Both of you aren't interested in Maeda, so no one gets hurt if she loses. But if you go beat up Daruma now, Gakuran will hate you forever."

"Yes!!!" I answered eagerly. Watanabe Mayu, my goddess!

Black's death glare intensifies. "So what if Gakuran loses, which she surely will?"

"There's no point talking about what will not happen." I simply interjected before Nezumi says anything. There's no choice left anyway. "Now if you could excuse me..." I walked away as cooly as I could, and to my surprise, both of them didn't follow after me. Maybe they're going to have their own fight soon...

Now the only problem left is how I should challenge Maeda, and really, what happens if I lose? The probability is high, as Black said. Yuko-san has been keeping an eye on her, and Sado is driven to madness after she beat up Team Hormone, and the rogue Kabuki sisters. I mean, if she's just an average yankee like me, there wouldn't be so much attention surrounding her. Not to mention Nezumi's strange alliance on my side. She can't be just wanting to help, right? Unless, unless, she really just wants Black to give up on me. But seriously, would she care about who Black loves? Would she be jealous? Maybe she simply wants to find out how strong Maeda is. I find this the most probable reason at this point.

--------------------------------------------------------------
/*Black's POV

Gakuran! Oh that stupid son of a b.....(A/N: see the irony here...Black?? :P) Does she even know what she's talking about? She's gonna be creamed!! I wanted to go after her, but then, the thing that bothers me more now is Nezumi's motives here.

"If you want to stir up Rappapa, you should've targeted us. What are you really up to?"

The sound of her chewing gum is annoying. She tilts her head slightly, widening her smirk and didn't answer. My fists clenched unconsciously, just looking at her smug face.

"Say something!" I dash towards her and she raised her hands to defend my punch. But I am actually going for something else. With a swoop upwards, I uncovered her hoodie and tore the thing down, so that she's now only half -wearing it. She's shocked by my actions, as we both know that it's not just her fashion statement. The hoodie covers her like a veil, so that she doesn't have to bare her feelings to anyone. But this is a cheap facade, and I ripped it apart easily. Her widened round eyes turned into disgust, as she backs off a bit and measure me from top to bottom. I twitched my mouth with a slight sarcastic smirk.

"Hahahaha, hahahaha!" She starts laughing. "Black-san, if you want the hoodie so bad, I can give you a ton. I have lots of money."

"Money? That's not what you lack. It's friends." I rush towards her and hit her stomach. She's too slow to block my punch.

"Urgh...! Well you're not that much better off here!" She looked up as I hammer my elbow down her back. Moving backwards from me, she continued, "Your loverboy chose a loser over you!" She strikes back with a straight punch, which I dodged.

"You!!" I glare at her angrily, but no words can come out of my mouth. She's right, I'm being rejected, again and again.

"Your angry face is kind of pathetic..." Nezumi's now taking the upper hand. She walks towards me, arranging the hoodie back on her head and out her hands in the pockets, like she's won and  done with the fight.

"When Gakuran challenges Maeda for Daruma, you'll lose completely." She looks at me amused. Finally, I grabbed onto her collars and pulled her towards me.

"Why do you find so much fun in seeing me suffer? What have I ever done to you?" I can't control it, but my lips started trembling, my stomach is churning, and I can feel my eyes are starting to moist up. Why are you taking Gakuran away from me....

Subtly, Nezumi's smug look changed to that of disbelief. "Do you really find her that important?" Suddenly, her shocked face turned into a raging scorn, as she grabs onto my arms and yanks them off. Without a pause, she punches me on my face, but I too, am too confused by this roller coaster ride of her emotional changes, that I can't move a muscle at all.

I felt a heavy impact on my cheeks, and the taste of blood forming seeping at the corner of my mouth.

Nezumi backed off, tripped and fell. I see a teardrop escaping from her left eye, slowly meandering down along the contours of her frown line, at lasting dropping from the edge of her cheeks, hitting the floor silently. I looked back at her again, gaping and reaching my hand out automatically. She brushes my hand off and scrambled up, running away before I could say anything.

Did she remember me? Was she... jealous of my feelings for Gakuran?

*/end of Black's POV

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The time came for me to confront Maeda, whom I caught reading quietly on the rooftop. She ignored me and refused to fight. Finally Daruma came too. I must do this, it's now or never!

"Fight me. I fell in love with Daruma, so I won't let you take her away that easily!"

Amidst that blank look, I see genuine shock in her eyes. Daruma has dropped her jaw to the ground already. Come on guys, I thought I was being super obvious these past few days!!!

"What? I am in love with her, ever since I laid eyes on that big moonlike face!" I proclaim against my conscience.

To my disappointment, Maeda does not care about Daruma, and just gives me a take-her-if-you-want look. What the...Maeda? Even though I'm not in love with Daruma, I will be lying to say that I'm not at least a bit impressed with her loyalty towards her Atsu-ne. It's one thing to not like someone, it's another thing to betray her friendship!

"Maeda!" I called at her. "Turning your back on a friend.....are you serious?!"

Maeda gradually turned, taking her glasses off. It looks like she's gonna fight me.

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!" I rush towards her and begin my attack. We keep hitting each other and I can't find a way to break her defenses. Her moves are very clearcut and focused, even though she seems like a worn out engine that hasn't really been running for a while. On the other hand, I'm on full throttle, slowly depleting my fuel, and with that, the tenacity of my attacks. But Maeda...she's going from strength to strength. I can feel the energy all suppressed and welled up behind some artificial dam she's built around herself. Then it cracked. With a shove, I pushed her to the corner, but she's made her ultimate move...

"Urgh!" Her inch-punch caused a pain that spreads from my stomach, piercing all the way through my back. Like a muppet with all its strings cut loose, I collapsed. But Maeda didn't stop there and then. She picked me up and wants to knock me out, for good.

I winced as she almost hit my chest. To my surprise, there's no pain. I opened my eyes again, and saw her releasing me from her hands. I tried to read the look of her blank face. No, she's slightly frowning, but this second, when our eyes finally met, I can see that we're the same type of people, both longing for something we can't have. She looks away, took her glasses and calmly left. I lost the fight.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Right now, I feel as if I have expended all my energy reserved for the next few years. I lay on the rooftop after they have left, watching a few starts twinkle on the lonely sky.

I'm frustrated at my defeat. I still can't get over those pairs of round, ruthless eyes. Compared to her vegetable state, Maeda Atsuko is another person when awaken. She is going to take the throne of Rappapa....

"Are you happy now?" Black stands there and looks down on me. Has she been here all the time?

"Yes," I smile. "Atsuko is...so sexy when she fights." And I really mean it.

"What about your Daruma?" Black was taken aback by statement, furrowing her eyebrows as if she's processing something complicated.

"I...no longer have feelings for her." Then I saw the bruise mark at the corner of her mouth. I knew it, she must have fought Nezumi, and somehow lost her guard a bit. But Nezumi is a lot weaker than me. This can only mean one thing. Black still holds her at her heart dearly.

"I, I'm in love with Atsuko now." I finished my lie beautifully.

"Do you know what you're talking about?" Black raises her tone slightly.

"That's how I am, Black. I used to be nice to you, but my feelings have changed. It's all past and it won't come back. All my seriousness is now, only here for the sake of Atsuko." I pushed my weak body up and look into her eyes.

I added what I hope can make her realize where her confused feelings came from. "We've just met for around a year. Think about what you actually treasure most, in your whole life. You can't just walk away from it. There's no substitute to true feelings."

I think Black actually kind of gets what I mean here. I have correctly sensed that something more than a fight happened between the two of them. If I'm not wrong, Nezumi's not in Majisuka simply to stir up trouble. She's here to find more about her feelings for Black, so of course, the two will inevitably clash.

Black didn't stop me from leaving, and that stunned look on her face tells me that she'll have a lot to think about tonight. The first and only time I saw her that stunned, she locked herself in the room and didn't come out for 2 days.

--------------------------------------------------------------
/*flashback begins

"What do you mean, that my daughter had broken into the restaurant and stole money?" Mama said.

"Yes, there's surveillance video showing that she and another girl stayed behind in the park." He looks at Yui, who's sitting beside her mum, sobbing silently.

"I admit it, we stayed behind, but we never did such things!" I protested.

"It's true that we don't have further evidence and there were other people staying behind too. But you two are the most suspicious."The police officer said. "Well...I guess we have no choice but to let you two go. However, I trust that the school will take appropriate action..." He eyes that principal, who's bowing to apologize.

"Why are you suspecting my Yui? She's always obedient and quiet, she'll never do such things!" Yui's mum stood up and demanded.

"We have some files, containing reports about the Kashiwagi family that points to a higher probability that you are the perpetrator." The officer turned around and raised his eyebrows at me.

Every pair of eyes in the room are trained on both of us, who're just sitting at the corner of the interrogation room. I had never felt the air to be so heavy and suffocating before. Mama stood up and shielded me.

"Does the law have no respect for evidence at all now? My daughter is not me. She's just the same as the rest of you. There's no reason to accuse her."

"Then isn't it YOUR daughter who did it? Please don't bring Yui into this mess." Yui's mum was quick to jump in.

"No!! Sae-chan didn't do it!" Yui cried out loud. It's the first time she spoke since we're brought in for questioning two days after her birthday, after the dreamlike night when I didn't confess my feelings to her.

"Both of you are suspicious. Principal-san, I leave it in your good hands." The officer said and let us all go.

It soon became clear that if both of us continued to deny it, we'd simply be kicked out of school. I went to school as usual the day after, but Yui's absent, and rumors about me being a yankee spread around school. Although there's nothing I could do about it, I decided to visit her, in order to make up my mind about what to do next. As expected, Yui's mum half-begged and forced me to own up to this.

"Even if it's something I didn't do...do you really want me to admit it?" I asked one more time before leaving the house, with Yui's mum standing at the doorway. Yui's been crying too much, and it took a while for her mum to tear her hands off me before locking her into the bedroom. Our eyes met when her bedroom door locks close; her crystal-like globes are begging me not to do this, and not to betray my promise. That's the last time we looked at each other properly. She's now probably watching me at the porch from her bedroom window, but I suppressed my urge to look up at her.

"Please, for Yui's sake...you want to protect her too, right?"

"..."

I guess that's the only way to go then...

I went back to school, told them that I stole the money and went to the police to confess, making sure that they don't think Yui's my accomplice.

"Why did you do it?" The policeman asked.

"I did it...for fun...."

"The owner says that as long as you returned the money, which isn't that much, they won't press charges."

Mama barged in at this moment.

"Sae-chan...you didn't do it, I know you didn't! You don't have to carry everything on your shoulders. Mama will find out who actually did it and clear your name!"

I looked at her coldly for a second. It's all because of you, I thought. Because of you, there's no way to escape my fate.

"They already said it. That I'm a yankee whose mother almost killed a man. Who else could it be apart from me. It's enough that you hurt me. I won't let you hurt other people I care about."

I glared at her and continued, "I hate you, I hate you forever." Mama looked at me for a second, her mind seemed to have gone blank as her eyes turned hollow.

"Yes," she murmured as she collapsed on the floor, "It's my fault. It's always been my fault."

I will never forget that stunned look on her face.

*/flashback ends
---------------------------------------------------------------------

The river keeps running downstream, the rain keeps falling from the sky to the sea, things are never going to turn back. Life has to move on, whether I can go back to Yui or not. I have chosen to take this path, to leave her forever, to do the one thing that she feared most. Even if I return to my time, this will not change. However, there are still people to live for, still things that can be fixed. I know what I need to do from now on. As for you...Maeda, whatever it is that you can't change, don't turn your back on life. I will be by your side, as your loyal friend, always...

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
Re: Majisuka Gakuran (Saeyui, Mayuki, fake-Saeyuki) (Chapter 10/16)
« Reply #59 on: July 18, 2013, 06:08:52 PM »
I dunno why ,but this chapter somewhat really funny LOL sae! LOL she said to yuki that she love daruma and said again that she love atsuko LOL what the heyya LOL~

Black please your daughter being so unconsistent person because of you LOL
 And that son of b* is yours LOL

Jezz i laugh too much from this chapter
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

JPHiP Radio (10/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: PSY - Gangnam Style