JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: IU - Between the Lips (50cm)

Author Topic: Majisuka Gakuran (Chapter 16/16) [Mayuki, Saeyui] - FINAL - [Complete]  (Read 51767 times)

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
Re: Majisuka Gakuran (Saeyui, Mayuki, fake-Saeyuki) (Chapter 13/16)
« Reply #100 on: July 28, 2013, 11:10:58 AM »
Oops just remember that mayu died in the future,why?

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #101 on: July 28, 2013, 03:15:42 PM »
mayu death still mystery

i couldn't imagine what black/yuki felt when mayu's dies...

hope sae can change the future
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
« Reply #102 on: July 29, 2013, 06:28:39 AM »
Ugh.. Me curious >w<  when yuko san called sae to go back.... No, dont take sae away :cry:

Offline saeyu

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I miss Tomodachi...
« Reply #103 on: July 31, 2013, 06:18:10 PM »
@Yuki88: Mayu won't die in this chapter, don't worry! Yes, I tried to make Nezumi's dad really bad so we can understand how much pain she's gone through.

@kurogumi: Ok, will write that after finishing the fic..the clean one is here below :)

@clubhappy: I love baby Sae! Originally I hoped to write more about her but decided against it in the end. BlackXNezumi OS below!

@olive29: Your wish is my command!

@fuu_kun: Awww fuu_kun, please don't feel like that about existence! At least, Gakuran didn't feel sorry about being born in the end, knowing that she's part of Mayuki's life. Everyone's existence is precious, that's what I think!

@mo-chan: hahaha thanks for enjoying the chapter, and I can see why it looks worrying...but don't sweat, this fic is not going to be super sad, though there are hardships. I'm sorry about Yui's flashbacks too but because she can't appear in Black's timeline, so it can't be helped. But I'll make up for the lack of Yui-ness soon!

@jell_o_jello: it's screwed over and over again so the results can be sweet! mayuyu will surely overcome everything!

@rochilu: Yes Mayu and Sae also have a very special relationship. I just really like Saemayuki trio.....even though it doesn't happen in rl. So that's why I wrote this fic lol

@Shinoki: Yes, haha, Nezumi's dad is very very evil, like he's the main antagonist in this fic. Please look forward to the end!

@millca: Saeyui!! There will be more of their moments very soon, but this chapter, she takes a back seat again... :nervous

@bunny_rabbit: Yup, Saeyui FTW, I will give them the best smexy times! As for Mayuki, I guess Sae kind of got used to treating them as friends, so she babysit herself to let them loveydovey...<3

@Terragen: Yay!

@Tupi: Yes, evil grandfather! Let's see what all three of them will do in the next chapter!!

Dear all, thanks for responding and saying you want to see some Mayuki special time! I have written the clean ver, and also added a part on how Mayu confessed. But I know I kinda want to write the smexy part too, although the priority will go after I finish this fic, which is soon!

So, please enjoy the OS below, and the next chapter will follow in the next post, thanks!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Special OS - BlackxNezumi

"Did you just let that cross dresser go away with our baby?" Nezumi asked with a laugh when she saw Gakuran left with aka-chan, and how she smiled at Black mischievously.

"Well, well, I'm doing this to reward my little wifey, who has been doing such a great job at taking care of our little baby." Black did a cute wink that she'd only do when nobody but Nezumi is around.

"Hehehe," The mouse laughs as she puts Yukirin's jacket away. She's now eyeing the small box in her hand suspiciously. "What's in there?"

"Something you will only get to know if you sit down quietly while I cook you a meal..."

"Cook?!!" Nezumi's eyes bulge as she presses her hands towards Black, preventing her from going to the kitchen. "No really, don't bother," she fires rapidly, " You've been working for such a long day..." The younger girl had only eaten a meal cooked by Black once; but the taste is enough to make her remember it forever.

Yuki's eyes darken into her black-look. "Let me cook, or you will never see what's in the box."

"Fine, fine then," Mayu gulps as she retracts her hands, silently fearing the fate that will be bestowed upon her soon. "The small box-- it couldn't be a cake can it?"

"Hahaha!" Yuki laughs happily as she wears the apron in triumph. "I'm not you! I won't use cakes to trick people into loving them..."

"Trick? You were already totally into me before that, and don't you dare to deny now!" They started teasing each other as Black 'cooks' and Nezumi sat down at the table and gazes at her hard-at-work girlfriend affectionately, zoning off as her mind wanders to the not-so-distant past.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
/* flashback to day after Nezumi regained her memories

The cake is neatly boxed in Nezumi's arm as her other hand reaches over to Black's apartment doorbell. She sees her own finger trembling and automatically retracted her hand from the bell, as she admonishes herself for being such a nervous wreck. Calm down, she told herself, act cool and let her know you finally remembered everything.

Finally, the mouse fanned some heat off her neck and pulled down her hoodie. She closes her eyes as she rings the bell.

"Who's this? Is that you, Gakuran..." A weak voice came from the other side of the door as it opened. A stunned look in Black's face greeted the seemingly plain-faced Nezumi.

Black's face quickly darkens into her usual cold menace. "I'm not free to entertain you today." To say the truth, if it's any other day, Black would've jumped onto the chance to 'convert' Nezumi like a persistent evangelical, but today, she's just so tired from yesterday's fight and assault, that she didn't want to put up a strong front at all.

"I...Are you fine?" Nezumi asks in a wavy voice.

"Why, sure I am. Now if you would excuse me." She came her all the way to say this? The annoyed Black tries to close the door shut, but the  visitor quickly pushes it back open, almost yanking Black's hand off. "No, listen....Yukirin..."

Yukirin? Black's frown changed into a shocked gasp as she covers her mouth and studies the girl in front of her carefully again. The hoodie is pulled down, the smirk has disappeared, and the arrogant-know-it-all face is gone.

"What happened to you........Nezumi?"

"Yukirin, I'm Mayuyu, I'm Mayuyu!" The shorter girl took Black's hand into hers and looks at her earnestly, her eyes sparkling in tears.

"Mayu, do you know how long I've been looking for you?" The shocked Yukirin recalls her dream last night, in the maze-like garden they once frequented as little kids. It's like a premonition coming true, she finally found her!!  She pulls Mayu in and wants to hug her, but the big box in between them is kind of in the way.

Leading Mayuyu into the living room, Yukirin puts the box on the table without really paying attention to it. All she wants to do is to hug her, touch her, and feel her presence properly. She cups her hands on the crying girl's cheek, and started wiping the tears off her face.

"Mayu, my Mayu...don't cry my baby. I want to see your face properly." Black smiles gently as she traces her fingers along the girl's cheeks slowly. "I thought you'll never remember me. I'm so sorry that I left you after the accident. It's all my fault, we shouldn't have climbed those trees...."

"No...it's....it's me," Nezumi tried to formulate words in her mouth despite her weeping. "We left you....I.....and I couldn't remember you, and I even did all these stupid things to you when we met again. I know I don't deserve your forgiveness, but please, let me make it up for you. After all these years, you're the only one I have!" Nezumi throws herself around Black. "Are you doing fine? I'm so worried about you after what happened last night."

"What...what happened last night?" Black asks while hugging Nezumi tighter, placing her chin lightly down on the other girl's shoulder. "Did you see me fight? Or did you...."

"I saw you fight, and I actually hugged you before you woke up, but that was when all my memories started coming back to me. I, I was too confused and scared, so when you stirred, I left before you woke up..."

Does Mayu know about the guy who almost did that to me? Black wondered. She hopes that Nezumi would never know and never ask about it. "It's okay, I'm okay, even though I was knocked out by those weak opponents."  Black chuckles and runs her fingers along Mayu's black, straight hair strands, all the while recalling her chance defeat which was almost entirely due to Daruma's luck. The two of them stay silent for a while as they took time to digest all that happened in each other's arms.

"Yukirin..." Mayu's sobs have died down and she spoke again. "Please, let me be with you, and face everything with you, good or bad."

"Of course, Mayuyu, I will never let you go again. I regret every day that my weak 10-year old self did not simply stop you from leaving me. Because of my weakness, you must have suffered a lot these years. That's why I became a yankee, but it shocks me that you became one too! I can see how lonely and helpless you are  behind your facade, and it breaks my heart every time you turn me away from you. But today, you finally came. Do you know," She pulls away and looks at her with a beaming smile. "Do you know how happy I am now? I want to dance and scream to let everyone know that you're back!"

"Yukirin, then please, trust me this time as well, even though I don't deserve your trust..." The girls now sat down at the table, as Nezumi fumbles her skinny fingers nervously. She proceeded to tell Black about her darkest past, including the time when she was betrayed by Saito, and later, when she became a yankee, how she betrayed others in return.

"Yuki...do you... do you still accept me after I told you how weak and despicable I am?" The younger girl finally looks up expectantly at Black.

"Mayuyu! Don't ever say such silly things again! No matter what happens to you, I will never abandon you, because..." Black trails off and suddenly looks away, unable to continue.

"Thank you," A small smile finally spread on Nezumi's face after Black's assurance. "Then you too, should know that I will never abandon you, and there's no need to hide your worries from me. Last night, after my headache has subsided, I returned. But I was too late, I could only see a shadow escaping far away..."

Black jolts and looks up after hearing such news. She thought that the only other person who was there was Gakuran. To say the truth, she's still quite affected by the violation on her, especially when she's not used to being physically succumbed. In those seconds when he ripped her clothes apart, she really thought that she might as well just die. But the desperate thought was short-lived when Gakuran came, making her realize that one does not feel helpless or hopeless as long as someone's beside them. By the time she's in bed, recovering from the trauma, the strange dream about Mayu had already taken her thoughts far far off from this matter, and all she wanted, was to be Mayu's 'Gakuran', Mayu's own guardian angel.

"Mayu," Black smiles at the concerned girl. "I'm not trying to hide it from you, but I'm really fine. I just needed some time to rest and gather my thoughts." Black's chilling aura suddenly returns. "I will never forget him. I will take revenge myself, so don't you worry."

"I will hunt him down and tear him into a million pieces." Mayuyu slams her fist on the table and stood up in anger. "It's my fault! If I've never left, he wouldn't be able to..."

Black quickly stood up and pulls Nezumi into her arms. "Sssssh...it's not your fault. And that's why I didn't want to tell you anything about this. I don't want you to risk your life for me, or go to jail because of me. Do you know how important you are to me, all this time?"

Nezumi looks at Black and broaden her smile. "Yukirin... I have a surprise for you." Leading her to sit back down at the table, she carefully opens the box and pulled the cake out.

"As I promised a long long time ago, I made you this, a strawberry shortcake."

Yukirin looks at the white and neatly decorated cake in front of her, gaping in surprise. "How do you know..?"

"I knew it when you looked at the cake at the shop's counter on our way back that day." Mayu said. Yukirin recalls the first time they both went out of the secret garden, and how they stopped by a cake shop on their way home. "It was brief, but your eyes laid on that particular cake, adorned with cute strawberries. That's when I decided to make one for you and surprise you. Too bad it took so many years, but here..."

Mayu voice trails off as she sees Yuki's tears raining down uncontrollably. "Don't cry," she immediately went to her side and stroked her back gently. "Come on, try some cake." She took a fork and cut a small piece off the edge, bringing it close to Yuki's mouth. Yuki opens it hesitantly, and the piece of cake was slowly delivered into her mouth, as she chews carefully, trying to contain her sobs, to little avail.

The other girl slips the fork out of her mouth and proceeded to get another piece, but she's stopped by a hand.

"Wait, Mayu. There's something I want to tell you now." Yuki looks directly into Mayu's eyes lovingly. "I don't know how to say this, but you are...every time I see you or dream about you, my heart beats faster and all the world's air suddenly seem to thin out, suffocating me. I mean...suffocating in a good way...That is..em" The girl starts to stumble in her own words, and Mayuyu bit her lip to suppress the smile on her face.

"It's okay. Let me do this."

Mayu leans close and looks deep into Yuki's eyes. "Close your eyes." As Black follows the order obediently, she felt a soft, wet sensation on her lips. She starts responding with her own kiss and wraps her arm around Mayu's neck, pulling her close and deepening their contact. Mayu leaned further and further down till she sat on Yuki's lap and wrapped her arms closely round her waist.

"I've wanted this for so long." Nezumi utters in between their kisses as she recalls her stealthy hospital visits and how she couldn't take Black off her mind from that day onwards. They continued kissing till they ran out breath and pulled apart.

"I love you, Yuki." Mayu confessed.

Yuki looks down briefly but curved her eyes into those lovely moonshapes as she smiles sweetly and looks back up. "Me too, Mayu. I have loved you all this time."

*/ flashback ends

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yukirin...do we really have to..." Nezumi looks at the table, which is now covered in a white satin cloth. On top of it, three dishes of meat/steak/veggie-like things were lined neatly around a lit candlestick in the middle. A bottle of opened wine stands half-tilted at the right angle, ready to be served to its owners. The silverware is glittering under the candlelight. Everything looks so romantic, so perfect...except for, em...the dishes themselves.

"Yes." Yuki sits down and motions Mayu to do the same. "Come on, come try my hard work. I've been researching for recipes and materials to make this steak. I bet your taste buds will be overwhelmed with this extraordinary taste.

I have no doubt about it...Mayu thought in the other-sense and started sawing on the piece of meat in front of her intently. It doesn't feel too tender.....At last, she's able to put a bite in her mouth, and she took a deep breath as she chews onto it.

"Um...Yuki...Why don't you, also try it out? They are amazing." Yes, amazingly bad!! Nezumi is crying inside her mind as her eyes land on the mushed brown stuff that's supposed to be a veggie stew. Gaaawd, tonight's gonna be looooooong....

"Hahahahahaahahahahaha!" Yuki almost fell out of her chair laughing. "You really are going to finish all that for me, aren't you?" Then, from under the table, Yuki produced a large pie, which looks brown, crispy and very inviting.

"I know I can't cook, so I'm just having a bit of fun with you right there. But Mayuyu, I really appreciate how you took care of all the housework and also our baby all through this time. I want you to relax tonight and not to worry about anything. So, with the help of my supermarket co-worker, we made this chicken pie. Well, I mean, I helped cut some meat and mashed so potatoes, so I guarantee, it's very edible."

Mayuyu dug her fork into it and tried some. "Wow, it's amazing!" She yells genuinely this time.

"Of course it is." Yuki straightens up her back proudly as she said this. In secret, she's very grateful that she didn't participate in any of the critical steps when they made the pie. It took her so much effort to actually ask her help, given that her black aura basically intimidates every one, and she's not exactly the sociable type. When she cooked up the idea of serving a romantic meal for Mayuyu, she had to befriend someone at work, something she hadn't done in a long time (basically after meeting Mayu). Gakuran wasn't very helpful, but at least, she's able to refer her to Team Hormone. Consulting Team Hormone subserviently on how to please her co-worker felt like the lowest point in her yankee career, but for Mayu, she will do anything. And actually, it's not that bad at all.

"Wasshoi!" Yukirin blurted out suddenly, thinking back on how Wota had taught her to strike up a conversation with a friendly gesture, which did help create some laughs even though it's embarrassing. Mayu's eyes widened in disbelief and asked, "Are you okay?" This jolted Yukirin back to reality. "It'snothingjustlets eat *cough cough* the pie..." Mayu tries to contain her laugh as she obeys and continue to dig in.

Anyway, it wasn't before long when they're full and stuffed. The wine they had are relaxing their senses, and it was then that they realized how tensed up they were these past weeks since the little baby came into their lives.

"Ah...it's nice without having to worry about aka-chan's diapers for a while..." Yuki leans back on her chair and smiles while closing her eyes.

"Reminds me of the time when you tried to change her diapers, but took so long that she peed on you." Mayu teases her girlfriend with a giant smirk.

"Well you weren't that much better either. Remember that time when you tried to give her a bath and got all drenched? You were so mad that she messed up your bangs!" Black claps her hands as she recalls that funny scene.

Mayu stood up and smacked the other girl's forehead. "Well, that's how aka-chan shows her love towards me, the better mama."

"Ya think so? I guess we'll have to wait till she talks to find out." Suddenly, Yuki came by Mayu's side and scooped her up, carrying her in bridal style towards the bed.

"What...what are you doing? Put me down!" Mayu protests half-heartedly as she laughs at Yuki's sudden actions.

"Here," Yuki put Mayu down and produces the box from her track bottom's pocket. "Open it, my belated birthday present for you."

Mayu obeys and opens the box, finding a pair of white, snowflake-shaped earbuds.

"I don't know what kind of emo-music you listen to as you play all cool under that hoodie, but at least, I can be there with you in some way  when the next school year starts," she brushes her fingertip across the snowflake.

"Yuki...yuki" Mayu first says he name before repeating in the intonation for 'snow', which shares the same pronunciation as her girlfriend's name. "It's so calming to look at them, thanks..." Mayu leans down into Yuki's embrace. "Just like how calming it is is whenever you're beside me."

"Ah...." Yukirin sighs as she brings both of them down lying onto the bed. "The aftertaste of this wine is pretty good, and so relaxing..."

"The after effects are also pretty strong...I feel so dizzy now..." Mayuyu added.

"Wait! Don't sleep!!" Yukirin yanks Mayuyu off her and flips around so that she's lying on top of her. "We haven't you know...for a while..." The taller girl starts lowering her head to reach down, but what she got was a yawn at her face.

"Ha?" Yukirin frowns incredulously at the droopy eyes in front of her. "Are you really that tired? It's only 10..." Her voice starts to trail off sadly as she doesn't want to push it. She was really looking forward to tonight, but she might just have to accept that it will end soon.

"The wine's making me dizzy......and spiced up." The lazy-looking girl suddenly smirks and pulls Black down, quickly giving a lick on her earlobe and whispers, "My ears says thanks for looking out for them with those lovely snowflakes. Now it's my turn to repay you." She's about to flip their positions again to assume a more aggressive stance, but Yukirin locked her hips on top securely.

"Not so fast, I want to me on top this time." The dark-aura girl then pushes down and took a deep breath on Nezumi's nape. "You smell so fruity today." Her gentle pecks on the girl's neck became passionate kisses and nibbles, as she work her way down to more sensitive spots along her collarbone.

A small yelp from Nezumi finally caused Black to look up slyly. "I'm leaving my mark of ownership on you, just like what you did to me..."

"You're becoming naughty, just like a rat..." Nezumi smiles in return and pulled the girl up towards her so their lips can finally meet. "Come on, show me what you've got..."

"Umm..." Black grabs hold of the shoulders below her and pushes her lips deeper. "I will."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The over-18 part of this OS is updated in the restricted section here

Needless to say, you need special access to read it, so it's not for everyone, but hope you'll enjoy if you do come across it!
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 07:31:30 AM by saeyu »

Offline saeyu

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I miss Tomodachi...
« Reply #104 on: July 31, 2013, 06:19:42 PM »
Chapter 14 - Bargains and Deals

Early next morning, I went back to their apartment, but I'm a bit late. Their complex have been surrounded by angry mobs of people, who seemed to have suffered due to Watanabe's corruption. They were swinging banners demanding the daughter to come out and face vengeance. It seems that by innocently claiming his daughter altered his documents without his knowledge, Watanabe Tomozuo has been able to get away with some very minor punishments within his party. They exploited some loophole, leaving those who uncovered the scandal unable to take legal action.

"Whatever it is, you're at the wrong place!" I tried to drive away the mob. "No one called Watanabe Mayu lives here!"

"Don't lie!! Are you her accomplice? We saw her enter the apartment yesterday!!!" Instead of backing off, they all gang up on me.

"Kuso!" I fended them off as carefully as I could without hurting them, entering the apartment with the people banging on the doors.

"Are you guys okay?" I search the looks in their eyes. Nezumi is seething in anger, while Black is holding onto the baby, looking at Mayu worriedly.

"We gotta get Mayuyu out of here." Black says.

"No, Gakuran, take Yukirin and the baby with you while I go out and distract them. They are after me. That person....I should've known that he'll betray even his blood relation some day..."

"I'll call for help. All four of us will leave together." I flips my phone open.

Just as they're about to protest, the door bursts open and the guys scrambled in.

"Don't force us to take you down." I warned.

"Let us go, your enemy is in the Watanabe Mansion, not here." Black says coldly.

"The mansion is already heavily guarded, do you think we will easily put our lives at risk? If we have the girl, we can at least bargain for something!"

"Hand that girl over to me!"

"We're calling the police..." I said as I tried to dial something.

"Do you think they will care about Yankees getting trashed? Besides, they hate Watanabe to the guts too!" It seems like the scale of the scandal is much larger than I could imagine.

I bent my knuckles and announced, "If that's what you want... Black, you are the quickest, take the baby and leave first."

The mob starts to attack all out, and due to our cornered situation, Nezumi and I had to take down some people before there's space to leave. Suffering a few punches, we're able to help Black, who's grasping onto little Sae tightly, out of the apartment. All of us ran down the stairs, only to find out that there're some other people waiting below. But it's a lot easier now. With us two blocking the way, Black was able to escape from the crowd. Looking back at us one more time, she hesitated before dashing off, seeing that some people are going after her.

Back to back against each other, Nezumi and I are fully surrounded by the angry people.

"You've got what you want. Let my friend..." Mayu starts talking.

"Shut up, Nezumi! You're not allowed to tell me what to do, I'm your sempai. Let's take them all down!"

With that, we rushed out and started fighting. Grabbing onto my shoulder, Nezumi did a roundhouse kick and swiped down a bunch of mobsters, while I jumped over them and hammer down the others with my punches. We moved quickly to cover each other's backs, being extra careful not to expose any weak spots. They are dead serious about capturing the mouse; many times, Nezumi almost got caught in their claws but each time, she barely slipped through their fingers with her slick moves. You've got to admire how quick she reacts despite her weak attacks and techniques. On the other hand, I fight in a much more straightforward manner, blocking, punching and dodging people as they come. In this situation, Nezumi might just be in a better shape than I am to get away...I hope she isn't staying for me. Even though our opponents are also weak and clueless about fighting, there's simply too many of them. Some have even procured weapons, so it's not long before we're in distinct disadvantage. How much longer can we hold on until help comes....?

Finally, A solid hit from a stick sent me kissing the ground, too dizzy to stand up. My eyes became blurry, and all I could see is a pinkish being struggling on the ground too. It must be Mayu and the people are closing up upon their ultimate target.

"Revenge! Revenge!" They chanted, banging their sticks on the ground.

They started beating the poor girl up, who is now cowered up in a fetal position to protect herself. How could there be a father on earth, who can stand by watch this happen to his daughter?

"Watanabe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I cried out in angst with all my might as I stand up, briefly catching their attention. Then, I threw myself between them before blacking out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I woke up again, I'm in the hospital bed, with bandages all over my head, arms and body. I look around to find a similarly injured Mayu beside me. There's nobody around apart from us. Slowly, I struggled out of bed and tried to get to Mayu's. Seeing that she's sleeping calmly, I'm slightly relieved, even though there are scratches and bandages all over her too.

Where is Black? I wondered. And for that matter, I'm sure Choukoku and Team Hormone wouldn't just leave us here, but the fact is, no one is around.

The door slides open, with Sado in a nurse's outfit approaching us.

"Gakuran, you have woken up!" She smiles happily.

"Is Nezumi gonna be okay?"

"Yes, she's fine. We just injected some tranquilizer to calm her nerves. She's going to be asleep for a while. But no worries, she's not worse than you."

"That's not a comforting answer..." I struggled to get up but ended up grabbing onto my throbbing stomach in pain.

"Eh..yeah..." She helped me up and continued, "there's some slight internal bleeding due to all the blows. But they're not very serious. However, you must stay in bed and don't move around."

"Wait...is Black and em....the...is she okay??"

"O Aka-chan and Black? They're...fine..." There's some uneasiness in her answer. "The baby is in the nurse's room, with Atsuko's friend taking care of it. Didn't know Black gave birth to a baby in secret...anyway, with some bribing, we should be able to get her a birth certificate in no time."

"Good...I've never thought about how the baby is still illegal...."

"Don't worry about her now.... Think of a name and let me know, okay? Now get some rest." Sado gently pushes me back down and covers the sheets over me.

Distracted by the situation of the baby, I forgot about the weirdness in her voice and closed my eyes for some rest.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I woke up again, I'm greeted by bruised faces of Choukoku, Gekikara and a bunch of other Majijos....

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"What happened to you guys?"

But they quickly faked some cheerful whistles and smile exaggeratedly at me. "Woohoo, you and Mayu are both doing fine! Now let's eat something."

Without much of a pause, they began to shove food down my throat and I started chewing, all the while looking at Mayu, who's now awake and stroking the baby in her hands with a worried look on her face.

She looks up after a bit and our eyes meet. I think we both have the same question in mind.

"Choukoku!" I finally barked at the girl who can't lie at all. "Where's Yuki?"

"Okay, both of you," Wota and Unagi walked towards my bedside, with Kabuki sisters doing the same to Mayu, ready to restrain us any moment. "You've got to promise not to get out of bed or do anything silly if we tell you, okay?"

"...Sayaka?" My heart is going to burst out any moment.

Exhaling a deep breath, the girl starts to tear up and said, "Black came to us for help, and we rescued you guys in the state that you're in now. But she's fuming mad when she saw how beaten up you were...so...she rushed to Watanabe Mansion...and...and...we tried to stop her, but when we got through, she's already beaten the guards...and also Watanabe Tomozuo, half dead...The police were there already and there's nothing else we could do to get her out... "

"Quick! Tell me where they locked up Yuki, now!!" Mayu bounced up but was restrained by Ookabuki.

"The police arrested her. She's still in the facility, waiting to see what charges will be pressed against her."

"How can we get her out?"

"It seems that it depends on whether Watanabe will pursue any compensation or charges. Since it happens in a private mansion, if he decides not to sue Black, she might be able to get away unscathed."

I looked at Mayu and see her in a desolate state. She knows Black's future is in her hands.

"My phone...give me my phone!" The sisters took little Sae away, who's crying after being awaken by Mayu's commotion. From a drawer beside her bed, Bungee handed a phone to her.

"Dad, where are you?" Mayu's tone has returned to that of calculated calm and cunningness. "I would like to speak with you."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Within a few hours, Mayu and I are transferred to a private hospital, where Watanabe Tomozuo is nursing his wounds behind layers of guards and protection. I wonder why I am summoned too...

"To let Kashiwagi Yuki go free, that's out of the question. It's not that Papa is angry with her or anything..." his smile is as wicked as Nezumi's, even though his voice is very strained. "It's for both of your sakes. Do you hear what people are talking about outside? That my daughter's yankee girlfriend has taken it to her hands to clear her name, confronting the big beast herself. To them, she's a heroine, someone who successfully did what they could not do. If I let her go now, wouldn't they continue to hurt you? I'm sure that's not what Yuki-chan wants."

"What elaborate reasoning that is..." Mayu claps her hands sarcastically. "You are just mad at her. Tell me, what do you want in return if you set her free?"

The man chuckles at her directness. "Mayu-chan, do you know she also beat one of my people to a pulp too? Poor Sousuke...who just graduated from high school... still a kid..."He laments in a painful look as if he really cared about that minion, then directs his gaze at me and smiles curiously. "I hope you know that there's more than one thing up to trade on the table, and naturally I will be asking for more in exchange. For instance, I wonder if you know that Miyazawa-kun besides you have no legal identity?"

Is that why I'm also called into this bargaining room? It seems that he has more chips in his hands than we thought.

"You don't know me well, Watanabe-sama. You can lock me up, sue me or even kill me, I don't care." I simply stated.

"Is that so? There is a war that's about to break out in the Gulf soon, possibly within a year, or even these months. I don't care about your life or happiness....or whether you belong here at all. I just want to know the outcome of the war." I know which war he's referring to. It's gone on for a few years and ended when I was ten. Everyone knew who won, and how it shifted the dynamics of international oil trade.

"Father, that's an unreasonable demand." Mayuyu looks at her dad sharply.

"It seems that you know nothing about your loyal friend here..." he dangles something up. It's my ID bracelet. I tried to cover my shock, but I guess my bulging eyes gave it away. I can't let Mayu know anything about where I come from.

"That's enough, Watanabe-sama. I will tell you about it, in private." Mayu shoots a confused look at me, and I simply looked away.

"What about you then, my daughter?" The politician turns his attention back to her. "I don't want you in my city, it's too dangerous for you to live here anymore."

"You just don't want your scapegoat to be visible and haunt your career, am I right?" Mayu retorts.

"I will send you to the best school in England. That's all I ask of you." He smiles.

"I don't want to leave Yuki..." she whispers almost inaudibly.

"Losers don't have a choice." Her dad gave her the ultimate blow of truth, delivered as coldly as the rest of the things he'd done to her so far.

"Okay I will. But give us one day. One day together as a family."

"Deal." Watanabe smiles satisfactory, eyeing guards to lead her away, so that I could tell him the secrets I promised.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alone in the room with Watanabe Tomozuo, I told him what he wanted to know.

"That's all I know, Sir." I curtly bowed and am about to leave.

"Miyazawa-kun, I have one more question to ask." He smiles like a gentle old man, but behind the mask, I can only see a wolf's eyes. "It's really just to entertain my curiosity, but I wonder why Kashiwagi-chan went out of control after seeing my Sousuke?"

I raised an eyebrow and is about to answer that I don't know, but he motioned me to watch the surveillance video on the screen. In it, Yuki was already grabbing onto the bloodied Watanabe's collar and throwing punches continuously at him, but a guard attacked from behind and she turned around to fend him off. Stepping on Watanabe's head to prevent him from slipping away, she looked frozen as she stared at the guard whom she just pushed to the floor. The guy stood up and looked a little stunned too. I can finally see his face properly now.

Though dressed in a black suit, the ugly frown on his face is still the same. The coward who assaulted Yuki that night.

He's now backing off as he sensed the incensed Black dropping her previous prey, and now exclusively focussed on him. There's no sound in the video, but there's no need for any words too. Yuki just sprang onto him like a cheetah to a despicable hyena. There's not even a chance for him to run. The rapid kicks and punches must have been as brutal as the ones that Watanabe suffered. I looked back at the person lying in bed in front of me; despite his smirk and the fact that he's still owned us in the end, he's physically in a very sorry state. His ribcage, shins, knee caps, arms...and even fingers were all casted. One of his eyes were patched up, and layers of bandages on his head couldn't hide the amount of stitches needed to close his wounds. Yuki had indeed, almost killed him.

"Sousuke-kun is still in special care unit. But since you told me so much valuable information, I will make sure that no charges are pressed against your precious friend. So, is he like, one of Majisuka's enemies? I didn't know that Sabado High School crosses Majisuka's paths often."

That scum is from Sabado too? Same as Miyazawa Kengo, who almost got wrongly accused...My thoughts went wild with all possibilities and speculations. I need to let Mayu know about this later. Somehow, I'm very keen to clear his name, even though he's dead. Maybe because we both share the same last name...

"Does that ring a bell?" Watanabe asks again.

"Sorry, I don't know why either." I simply said and rolled out of the room in my wheelchair.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After three weeks, we recovered well enough to get out of hospital, and Black was also discharged from the detention center, although news about her incontrollable violence has spread around town. If not for the owner's sympathy with the landuse cause, she would've lost her job in the supermarket. I finally understood the reason why mama almost killed a person and got herself an unredeemable reputation. I used to hate her for that, wondering why she could've gone so far in her yankee ways. Now I understood everything. If I were her, I would've done the same thing to Watanabe and that scumbag, therefore, I don't think I have any reason to question her past anymore.

I also thought that I might have successfully averted Mayu's fate. I would like to think that if I wasn't there that day, the mob would've killed Mayuyu, who's now walking in clutches beside me. Even though she's going to be banished to England, I remain hopeful that Black will find a way to get to her some day.

"I still don't understand why Miyazawa Kengo's jacket ended up with that guy, but well, I will wait for him to wake up and question him myself." Nezumi said triumphantly as she bangs her clutches on the floor.

"That's okay...I've gotten my revenge already." Black simply puts her hand on Nezumi's to calm the girl down. She looks reasonably well, though a bit weary and sad about Mayu's bargain with her dad.

"I'm going to take a rest at Choukoku's...you guys...spend your last day together nicely tomorrow, ok?"

"No, Sae!" Mayu threw her arms around me. "You are as dear to me as Yuki. Please, spend the day with us."

"Well, if you insist...but don't ask me to stay at night. I have better things to watch..." I winked as I felt a harsh knock on my head.

And so, we decided to spend tomorrow together as a family....

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Black X Nezumi OS... so great... miracle that the food wasn't killer... well, the stuff made by Black was kind of killer...

The other thing... GRR I WANT TO KILL THAT STUPID DAD!!! yeah... dies... Nezumi... sighs...
Sousuke guy = bad person...? kicks Sousuke

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
Ah, the history has been changed.... has it?

Still, why Sae's name is Miyazawa is still not answered. :3

And ofc, will Mayu still eventually die?
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
can't wait for mommies' smexy time :on bleed:

damn politician dad :grr: and that sousuke dude's condition...that served him right :kekeke:

did sae got miyazawa's family name as a tribute for kengo :dunno:

Offline clubhappy

• Member+
  • Kami-oshi: the one and only Mayuyu☆. OTP: Mayuki♪
BlackxNezumi OS is so great and sweet XD Aww.....
And chapter 14...TOMOZUO!!!!  :angry: WHY DON'T YOU JUST LEAVE YOUR DAUGHTER ALONE WITH HER LOVER?!?!
I'm still worried about Mayu. Will she just go to England like that, and what if something bad happens to her when she goes to England?  :(
Thanks for the new chapter :)

Offline millca

• ecchi
  • Is this the reality that you wanted?
Meehhhh. mayu's dad is so mean. and sousuke should just die there. probably be comatose for the rest of his life. LOL

and it's weird that Tomozuo would go that far just to know who Sae is.

anyways, please update soon :D

♥ YuiParu ♥ KojiYuu ♥ AtsuYuu ♥ SaeYuki ♥ SaeRena ♥ JuriMayu ♥ MomooHarem ♥

Offline saeyu

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I miss Tomodachi...
@Shinoki: Thanks for enjoying the OS! I think back to the days when Yukirin can't even open the fridge door properly, and it wasn't like too long ago... :nervous Sousuke was the real guy who almost raped Yuki!!

@Yuki88: Sae's birth will be fully explained today, so look forward to it! As for whether Mayu survives...please read on too :peace:

@bunny_rabbit: I'm working on the second part of the OS  :twisted: Yes, I think they kind of got everything they deserve...most of the mysteries in this story will be solved this chapter.

@clubhappy: Thanks for reading the OS! Tomozuo just wants to get rid of his daughter since he's shifted his blame on his yankee daughter, and doesn't want the media to focus on her. As for what will happen, please read on!

@millca: Well, Mayu's dad was originally going to bargain for her to leave Yuki/the country, but then he saw how weird it is that Sousuke is beaten up and did some side investigation on the Majijo girls close with Mayu. As a powerful politician, it's not too hard to find out that Sae came out of nowhere, and once the bracelet is taken apart and analyzed, it becomes apparent that it's something from the future, e.g. the datestamps and the technology applied to it. Therefore, he started to think whether he could use Sae to earn even more useful information, and blackmail more out from them in exchange for Yuki's safety. It wasn't properly explained in the chapter because I thought it's not that important, and it's hard to fit it in (like, Tomozuo wouldn't suddenly explain his motives to Sae and Mayu).

@Tupi: Thanks for liking BlackXNezumi combo! Yes, Mayu will be leaving...sadly...but at least, she's not dead yet! Hehehe, it's hard for girls not to fall in love with Ikemen Sae, even though they are her parents, lol!

Here is Chapter 15! Thanks again for reading up till this far, and hope you would enjoy the rest of the story!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chapter 15 - Take me home

I parted with them in late afternoon, but instead of going to Choukoku's, there's one thing I desperately want to make sure of first.

I went back to the hospital where Yuko-san stayed. The hospital I woke up in when I returned in time. The hospital where Miyazawa Kengo died. I need to investigate why his jacket ended up with Yamada Sousuke that night. It might not seem important for Nezumi or Black anymore, but the image in the surveillance photo Mayu gave me is deeply imprinted in my mind. I just, I just need to find out about this person. Luckily, Atsuko is still working as an intern at the hospital.

"Astuko!" I greeted happily at the blank-faced girl. "How are you?"

"I'm okay, Gakuran." She barely smiled before continuing to mop the floor. The same salty reaction again, which I'm used to.

"There's something I need your help on." I cupped my hands and begged. "Please help me look up what exactly happened to this guy." I handed her the photo.

She looks at the blurry picture for a while and answered slowly. "I recognize him. Miyazawa Kengo-san. He used to come here every day."

"Why?" I asked with eyebrows raised.

"His girlfriend was pregnant."

"Girlfriend? Pregnant? What happened to them now?!!" I asked urgently since I remember what Nezumi said about the car accident.

"O she gave birth to a baby...girl I think? Yup, she gave birth about two months ago but they suddenly disappeared two days after she's born. Later that day, both she and her boyfriend were sent back here after they got into a car accident. I think they're trying to elope. The girl survived, but as you know already, the guy died."

"What about the baby?"

"It wasn't found in the car they crashed in. The girl is still in coma, so the police doesn't know where to find the baby either. They crashed over the bridge crossing the sea, so...I guess the baby must have drowned. At least that's what the police thinks..." Atsuko seems saddened as she recounts what she knows. "Ne, Gakuran? What's the meaning of life...?"

I balk at answering her question because there's not really an answer that can satisfy her. I think I can understand...seeing how people she treasures so much keep leaving her. First, it's Minami and now, it's Yuko-san.

"For me, it's to know that you make a difference in the lives of people you love. It's different for each person though, the meaning of life, so...Atsuko," I hold on to her hands and squeeze them gently. "You will have to live it to find out."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I slipped in to the quiet ward where only the beeping of the heart rate monitor is heard. A pale-faced girl, I'm guessing around the age of Black and I, lies motionless under the white hospital bedsheets. There's nothing special about her, so I can't really describe how she looks like. If she could just wake up and tell me everything...

The door slides open and I turned around to find a girl our age walking in wearing plain, navy blue tracksuits. She looks like a yankee to me.

"Who are you?" She scowls her face as she asks.

"I'm, I just...want to know what happened to Miyazawa Kengo. My name is Miyazawa Sa..."

"Miyazawa Sakiko!! Are you Ken-chin's cousin? Well of course, you guys look alike!" She came to me and studied my face carefully. "I'm sorry about all of this. He told me he has a cousin who lives in Hiroshima. Has he ever told you about Tomoko?" She turned her head towards the girl in bed.

"Em...no not really." I didn't correct her mistake. "And the baby...I heard there's a baby."

"Well...they both started going out just last school year, but then he knocked her up and a lot of crazy mess happened. To cut the long story short, both of them weren't ready to be parents, and they weren't in love anymore. But knowing how stubborn Kengo is, he obviously didn't want to give up on the baby. He ended up joining the biggest gang at school, which has connections with the Watanabe mafia, so he could make more money to support the baby. However, that's also how he and Tomoko got further apart, since he's always bossed around to do dangerous things. That Yamada--the gang leader I mean..."

"Yamada Sousuke?" I asked. There's a connection between them?

"Yes, that's right...how did you know? Anyway, he really hated Kengo for snatching Tomoko away, since she's his ex. But for money, Kengo's willing to suffer all kinds of humiliation. The sad thing is, Tomoko doesn't want the baby anymore, and...ok, I'll tell you here only, since both of them are my friends and I don't want to see Tomoko hurt."

I nodded and encouraged her to continue.

"She doesn't want the baby, so after giving birth, she gave Kengo a call one morning and said she'd already given the baby to someone else, and was leaving this city for good. I was at Kengo's place that morning too. I saw him rush out...and....and then the next thing I knew, they're sent to the hospital!" The girl in front of me starts sobbing, and I didn't know what else to do except going up to her and rubbing her back to soothe her pain.

"They say that the baby drowned...but deep down, I'm not even sure if she's in the car in the first place. I don't even know how Kengo found her...but he must had struggled to get her back to town in order to find the baby. I mean, that's all my speculation based on everything I heard in that morning...but I can't help it...to suspect Tomo like this...I know I'm the worst..." The girl, whose name I still don't know, is now burying her head in my chest as she cries uncontrollably. I'm also trying really hard to process the information. Instead of solving the jacket-swapping mystery, I uncovered an even larger question.

The baby may not even be in the car...the baby girl, born around the same time when Mayuyu found little Sae in the waste field beside the hospital. Could it be that this Tomoko here abandoned her in the field and that's why she's in such a hurry to escape? I mean, could it be, that my mother abandoned me? Is Miyazawa Kengo...indeed my father? I look at the pale-faced Tomoko lying there peacefully and calmly, like whatever cries and sobs she hears now has nothing to do with her. My eyes are slowly fogged up in tears as the truth sinks in.

"Do you think...if the baby is found now...and, and if she wakes up, do you think she'll want her back?" I asked, surprised at my own shaky voice.

"I don't know. Kengo-chi was so happy when she's born...so it depends if she still cares about Kengo's feelings when she wakes up. He actually named her already. Sae--that's the name. I'm telling you all this so you can keep on looking for Sae-chan and take her home, for Kengo's sake..."

I stayed silent, not knowing what I should answer. I walked over to Tomoko and study her face carefully again. I want to remember everything about her. I touched her face and leaned onto her, hugging her gently. I took a deep breath in order to remember her smell. I have already decided. This will be the last time I ever see her again.

I guess I can only leave the hospital with more question marks, some of which will never be solved. Even though I don't know how it happened, but Sousuke and Kengo know each other, and somehow, he got his hands on Kengo's jacket and wore them for some reason. Second, I will never find the truth about where little Sae came from, not unless Tomoko wakes up. Third, if I am indeed her daughter, I don't think she wants to have me at all...

I walked out of hospital dejected. But I eventually regained my pace as I head towards the second destination planned in my mind. I went to the store where the surveillance picture of my father is taken. It's a few blocks away from the alley Black and I fought. Then I started asking every store in between those places, whether they have seen the guy in the photo, or someone like Yamada.

There wasn't actually too many stores to survey. Most of them are closed by 7, which is way earlier than what happened that night. The couple of convenient stores that are still open didn't give any answers. I should have known that there's not going to be any findings; otherwise, Mayu would've noticed already.

I turned around the nearest corner to leave for home, letting out a sigh. Suddenly, a man rushed out of nowhere and knocked me down.

"Sorry!" he pulled me up as I turned to his side, and realized he just came running up and out of a pub downstairs.

"No problem." I answer and am about to move on.

"Wait, you dropped this!" I turned around and saw him picking up and looking at the surveillance camera photo I dropped.

"Miyazawa?" He wondered out loud.

"Do you know him?" I grab onto his shoulder and ask urgently.

"Well yeah...sort of. Them Sabado boys...always hanging out at my pub down there." He gestures sideways. "Miyazawa-kun...he died recently in a car accident, right? What a pity....such a nice dude, ya know?"

"Was he?"

"Yeah...he didn't really come that often compared to Yamada--- the shittiest alcoholic on earth! One time, he puked everywhere and started stripping his clothes off. He left the pub without paying, and guess what? Miyazawa-kun came in after a while, wearing nothing but a t-shirt. So I ask him, 'what the hell, kid?' and he just shrugged and paid Yamada-kun's bills. That Yamada must have taken his coat or something....it's freezing that night, I remember that! Ya know what? In my days, we don't do shit like that to our nakama...what a fucked up leader...can't believe he even got into the Watanabe gang now..."

The pub owner continues to rant about yankees but I wasn't paying attention anymore. It's fate, isn't it, that everything was just so simple after all, and yet they're so intricately connected. I laughed out bitterly, kind of scaring the pub owner off, and continued my way home, staring at the boy in the photo all along. I keep thinking: My father did so much for me and Tomoko, but what did he get in the end? One person's ordeal is another's blessing, I guess. After all, everything for Yuki and Mayu changed the day Yamada assaulted her. Maybe without this episode, Mayu would still be hiding away from her feelings, and Yuki, still putting up a front like she doesn't need anybody. If they weren't together, maybe I would never be adopted. I still don't know exactly how to feel about all this...but at least, these series of unlikely coincidences tied our lives together intricately. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I laid in bed awake for the longest night I could remember. At last, dawn broke and the last day Nezumi's staying with us came. We decided to go to the zoo, where both Mayu and little Sae seem to be enjoying themselves a lot. Sometimes, I will take the turn to carry my little self, while I quietly watches the two in front of me, like a cameraman stalking a star-couple.

They feed each other icecream and point excitedly at monkeys dancing at them. Mayu mimics an alpaca while teasing Yuki, who pulls her neck far out like a giraffe. Occasionally they can't resist it and started kissing each other, making me cover little Sae's eyes in protest at their blatant PDA. They'll just laugh at me and walk on. Sometimes, one of them will walk with me while the other takes care of the little Sae.

"I feel like taking care of two babies somehow..." Black mentions casually with her arm swung around mine.

"Yeah, that alpaca lover can be a pain in the ass sometimes" I agree while I think back at how many times she almost killed my little self with her non-sensical parenting skills, like that time when she just laid me on the table and walked away. Luckily I didn't roll off and fall!

"No, I mean you and the baby." Black replies with a chuckle. "I always feel like there's something special about aka-chan when I first meet her eyes....then recently, I began to see how similar you two are."

"Me?" I pointed to myself incredulously. Actually I feel like someone caught stealing candy, again.... "I'm...I'm even older than Mayu! And if you are trying to say that I'm stupid....I'm not! I'm smart...very smart!!"

Black bursts into laughter.

"I think that only serves to prove my point," she sticks out her tongue and continue, "thinking back about how much in love you were with Daruma...hahaha....large-face fetish, is that what it was?"

"Oi...shut up, and whose fault was it again!!" My face is red like a tomato now. "Anyway, it's Nezumi and my date today....go take aka-chan back!!" I pushed her away.

It's now Nezumi's turn to grill me.

"It seems that there are a lot of things you're hiding...especially that deal between Father and you..."

I didn't expect her to bring it up here, and I almost spit out the drink in my mouth.

"Calm down...I'm not gonna force you to say anything. I have my own theories, which time will help prove. Anyway, I want to tell you, even if I'm not beside her, I promise I will make Yuki happy." She takes a sip from her drink and looks at me. "I promise I will take good care of aka-chan too, even from a distance."

I nod slowly without saying anything.

"By the way, the birth certificate is ready, except for the baby's name. Yukirin wants to name her Watanabe Maki, but I refused."

"Eh? You're still fighting over the name??" I ask.

"I want to name her, Miyazawa Sae." She makes that evil-Nezumi smile at my blood-drained face. "I found out who her dad and mum are...I'm just respecting their wishes..."

"You..." I stumbles to speak further as Nezumi scoots away silently.

I'm again, stunned by Mayu's intelligence. How did she begin to connect all the dots simply because of Watanabe Tomozuo's strange request? But then it reminds me of how strange it is that two versions of myself exist in the same space. Is that really possible?

We continued to have fun till it's nearly sunset. I took the baby away to the aviary so they could have some time to themselves. Aka-chan's laughs innocently at the swallows chasing after each other happily in the cage. So clueless about the fact that she's about to say goodbye to one of her mamas, but seeing my carefree self makes me smile and rescues me from the state of helplessness I felt when I learned about my birth yesterday. I know that there will be so many people watching out for her. Watching out for me. And that's all that matters.

When we came back, I saw them engaging in another round of passionate kiss on the bench, the sun setting slowly at the backdrop. They are both so beautiful, and instead of feeling embarrassed, I felt warmth and fuzziness in my heart. I waited till the sun has fully set before I joined them.

"Maki-chan and I just came back from the aviary."

"Urgh..it reminds me of Torigoya..." Black jokes as she pretends to shudder. "The zoo's closing, let's go."

"Who allows you to side with Yukirin on our baby's name? Give her back to me!" She took little Sae from my hands and made a funny face.

Nezumi went in front, but starts walking backwards in her clutch to face us, holding the baby away from Black's playful snatches.

"What's so bad about Maki?" Black asked with a perplexed face. "It's Mayu+Yuki! And don't even get me started on how you refuse to give me any alternatives, simply saying 'no' every time."

"Fine. I'll let you know how I want her called. She should be 'S..."

She can't continue because a cry from the other side of the road alerts us that there's a car approaching. While Yuki and I are on the sidewalk, Mayu hasn't been paying attention at all and found herself right in the middle of the road, with the vehicle about to hit her.  I'm overcome in a sense of deja vu...

She's cowering to protect the baby, shielding her from the impending impact while trying her best to push little Sae away.

"She gave her life so you could live..." Was that what Sayaka-ne in the future meant when she said it!! No way, I won't let this happen!!!!!

I pulled Black, who's about to dash towards them, away from the road. At the same time, I jumped and push with all my might. Please, let me succeed!

At the very last millisecond, I saw the baby and the girl pushed safely out of my sight, as I feel the crash falling straight upon my body.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sae-chan, Sae-chan!" I rubbed my eyes and found myself at the side of the road, with Choukoku laying right beside me, shaking my shoulders violently.

"I'm okay..." I sat up and patted myself, then looked around anxiously. It's not Choukoku, it's Sayaka-ne!!

"Don't rush out of the road without looking, you silly thing!" She smacked my head and pulled me up.

"I..." I looked straight at the entrance of the cemetery. The cemetery where Sayaka-ne brought me to tell me about the past.

I'm....I'm back to present!!!! I'm home!!!!!!!!!!! It all seemed like a very distant memory to me, but it's evidently not the case for Sayaka-ne herself.

"I know it's a bit shocking when you saw it, but you don't have to be THAT scared." I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, then realized that she's talking how I suddenly ran away from the graveyard.

I raised my hand to stop Sayaka-ne from continuing, as I ran back straight into where Watanabe Mayu's tomb supposedly lay.

Adorning the gravestone, however, is no longer Watanabe Mayu, but a picture of...yep, you guessed it, Gakuran. Even the name of the tomb says Gakuran.

"What's...why?" I am lost for words as I looked back up to Sayaka-ne, who chased after me.

"Well, you're named after Gakuran, if that's what you're asking. None of us knew where she came from, or whether Miyazawa Sae is her real name. So it's appropriate to name this tomb with what's she's best known as."

"Okay..." I am surprised at this turn of events. So I did sort of die in the past?

"But little did we know that in 16 years, you will look exactly like her! Anyway, you don't have to be scared, you're not dead, okay? So don't run off again like a madman."

"...This Gakuran....is buried here?" I frowned as I asked. I can't really reconcile the fact that I'm physically here but also buried some six feet below here.

"Yes..." Sayaka-ne was suddenly driven to tears. "Speaking of which, I didn't even get to see her properly before she goes. We used to be best friends..."

"Sayaka-ne..." I wrapped my arms around her to comfort her.

"There wasn't a proper burial. All I knew was that Watanabe's family helped arrange for her burial. So I guess, only your Mayu-mama has seen her body."

"Mayu------------mama?" I repeated hesitantly. She's...she's alive then?

Sayaka-ne sighed and take my arms off so she can face me.

"I know you're still angry when Mayu came back 3 years ago. I still remember the fit you threw when you found those letters they've been sending to each other for 13 years. But look, it's time to know about how you became their daughter. Many people sacrificed so you could live like this."

Sayaka-ne then proceeded to tell me what I already knew about my childhood. Then she mentions a bit about the first few years when I was still growing up. It appears that after Gakuran's death, Mayu had indeed left the country to protect Mama and me. Mama raised me as a single mother, until Watanabe Tomozuo's suicide. I repressed a smirk when she told me how Watanabe had bet on the wrong countries and lost a chunk of his fortune and political position after the 3rd Gulf War. Yes, that's right; I have lied about the outcome that day, even though he thought his threat to kill me if my information was wrong would work. At that time, I knew that I won't be able to live in that timeline for much longer. My sixth sense told me that, as well as Yuko-san. Therefore, the threat didn't really do anything to me, and I decided to trick him. He must be cursing me in his grave.

Anyway, after the threat of her father is gone, Mayu-mama came back. However, I had just started junior high, and wasn't please to find out that Mama's lover is a woman. In addition to being a Yankee's daughter, they're now also talking about how I have two mamas and no papa, so I was too mad to ever recognize Mayu-mama as family. I think I was just being a douche, and everything else pretty much happened like it did in my original timeline. I'm in the dirt level of Majisuka, while Yui has started her high-school life in Cattleya.

"Promise me, just don't blame everything on Mayu-chan anymore. She's had a tough life. You and Yuki are all she has." Sayaka-ne finishes talking with this request.

"I...I didn't know I have been hurting Mama-rin and Mayu-mama so much..."

I wonder how I should face them as I go home...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sae's now back in her timeline, and Mayu survived! The next and final chapter will of course be on Yui!!!!!

Offline clubhappy

• Member+
Re: Majisuka Gakuran(Saeyui, Mayuki, fake-Saeyuki) (Chapter 15/16)
« Reply #111 on: August 03, 2013, 05:57:43 AM »
Wow, Mayu survived, and....Gakuran died  :shocked how the hell is it possible?!?! :lol:
So Gakuran's body died in the past, but her consciousness (?) went back to the present time, am I right?!  :?
Anyway, just glad that Mayu survived, hope Gakuran can make up with her and Yuki when she goes back home.
Thanks for the update :)

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
« Reply #112 on: August 03, 2013, 06:47:24 AM »
Yeeeeeeaaaaay!!!!! Mayu didnt die... But gakuran died :cry:  so saaad :cry: can you make the part when gakuran death? :cry:

mamarin dan mama mayu? I wanna be their son too XD nyahahaha..
Happy happy family~ *i hope sooo*

the next is final chapter??? Uwwwoooh.. I cant waiiit~ :bow:

thanks for the updatte... :bow: :bow:

Offline saeyu

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I miss Tomodachi...
« Reply #113 on: August 03, 2013, 07:23:12 AM »
@clubhappy: Gakuran didn't die, she just travelled back to the present. There's a clue that no corpse is found because Watanabe arranged for the funeral, as mentioned by Sayaka. That means that the body is simply lost, and since Mayu knows what's going on, she helped cover it up.

@fuu_kun: As explained just now, Gakuran didn't really die, I mean, Gakuran=Sae, but in other people's consciousness, that's probably what happened. Mayuki will form quite a happy family in the future. This chapter will focus on Saeyui's ending, please enjoy!

Chapter 16 (Final) - Getting back my love

I returned home to see Mama asleep in the sofa, lying inside Mayu's arms. She must have cried again. I thought back to my own timeline, which seemed ions ago, and reminded myself that I had actually just said some of the most hateful words to her last night [A/N: recall Chapter 1].

"Mayu-mama..."

I tried to call her, but she looks back at me like she's seen an alien.

"Did you just, call me...mama?"

I scratched my head uneasily and looked down, unable to face her. But god, she looks beautiful, alert and smart as always. Of course, she no longer looks like a smirky cyborg anymore, but she's blossomed into an elegant woman which must be an envy to everyone her age. She still has long, jet black hair, but her bangs are more natural now. The white woolen pullover on her looks very homely and warm. She's like a living angel.

"Mayu-mama, I'm sorry." I apologized for my behavior as I steal a glance at her tender face.

"It's okay, I knew it'll happen some day." She gently placed mama-rin on the couch, came over me and wrapped her arms round my waist.

"Sayaka-ne showed me Gakuran's grave today." I spoke beside her ear gently, making sure not to wake Mama-rin up.

"Em.." Mayu-mama simply nodded gently on my shoulder.

"Does Mama-rin know the truth?" I ventured.

"She still doesn't have a clue about it. Though she kept on getting alarmed at how much you guys look alike. I mean, sometimes I feel like she knows, but just didn't want to admit all those embarrassing things she did to you...so let's just pretend we don't know, okay?" She winked and continued, "Although personality-wise, you two are nothing like each other." She must be referring to my former bratty self, who Sayaka-ne said, hated Mayu-mama to the guts.

"I think you'll see a welcomed change in me," I chuckled. "And with my abilities too."

"Yes, welcome back." She releases me from my arms and smiled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I lay in my bed that night to ponder over things. I can't stop myself smiling, knowing that a happy ending has resulted for my parents. It also amazes me how all along, Mayu-mama has guessed everything about me right. I tried to dig out the letters that Sayaka-ne talked about, so I could read them and understand what Black and Nezumi had gone through after Gakuran left. I found them in the attic and stayed up all night to read through everything.

The next day, I tested a few punches and kicks on random stuff. Though I didn't miraculously gain strength back in this timeline, the moves I learned as Gakuran are still there. It should be enough for me to fend off my bullies. I decided not to waste a single second of my time and train up as quickly as I could. There's still someone left for me to win over.

I took out some bullies who came to bother me a few days ago. Besides that, I started looking for fights whenever I see someone get bullied. I'm so glad to find out that there are still some nice people around, such as Team Fondue, which must be a reincarnation of Team Hormone. Unlike Maeda, I've assembled my Miyazawa Army pretty quickly, and the day came when I am about to challenge the steps to the top, the Rappapa Band room.

Wearing my uniform skirt as neatly as possible, I no longer don my Gakuran attire, which Yuko-san endowed upon me. However, today after breakfast, Mama-rin came up to me and tidied up my red uniform scarf.

"You look nice today, Sae-chan" Her smile curves into the signature moon-shaped eyes.

"Mama...you look like marrimokkori." Even though I find her so beautiful, I can't resist to tease the reaction queen.

Hitting me gently, she protests, "It's not the time to joke now. Come on, dress like a yankee."

She leaned over towards me and put something round my head. It's a black bandana, this time, without a skull on it.

"As a yankee, you should dress in a unique style. Mama used to wear a black jacket decorated with a silver slumbering dragon, you know. And the looks itself is enough to scare my enemies away..." she reminisces about her past happily.

"Stop this self indulgence," I beamed at her with a genki smile. "I will reach the top, so I can finally watch the scenery with Yuko-san, from above."

"Yuko-san..." She's lost that I mentioned that name buried deep down in her memory.

"Er...I mean, I saw that photo of you guys in the bandroom the other day, I just thought that Yuko-sempai is super cool. I heard a lot of cool things about her from Sayaka-ne." I tried to explain myself.

"Oi...stop clinging onto your baby, would ya?" Mayu-mama came to the rescue! "You go girl!" We fist-pump each other before I dashed off to school.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The fight to the top was no easy task. They have gathered a lot of thrid-years, which are all superior in strength compared to my team. But fight we did, and with some luck and skills, I took out many of them. It's just that when I finally get to face Jellyphish, I'm super exhausted already.

We're now locked in the main bandroom inside Rappapa's headquarters. I feel like I'm reliving the match between Sado and Maeda, except this time, my opponent is such an unworthy scumbag, who imposed a terror regime among Majijo.

"You don't deserve to sit in Yuko-san's bucho chair!!" I shouted across the room.

"Yuko-san? Stop bringing up names of baba (old women/hag)! You should be thankful that I'm here to humor you."

"Okay, let's fight." I put my hands up and stares straight into my opponent's eyes, clearly freaking her out.

"HAHAHAHA, what are you trying to pretend to be, putting up such a fighting stance? Do you think I'll seriously fight you? Do you seriously think you can become Bucho?"

"You have no respect for seniors and no respect for Majisuka's spirit. Today, I'll teach you the meaning of 'seriousness'."

We finally clash into our first round of fight. Even though she's such a despicable person, her moves are deft, and punches heavy. A couple of times, she's knocked me over, and lapses of my attention due to the wounds I got from the fights downstairs aren't helping much either. But each time she knocks me down, I stand back up, piercing her eyes with my ever more resolute gaze.

"You...give up already!" She kicks me on the stomach with her spiked boots. I stood up and she punches me down again.

"Stop this!" She shouts maniacally at me. Her lips are trembling as she shouted.

I began to laugh out loud.

"What's...what's so funny?" This time, I dodged her angry punch. Swaying in front of her, I maintained my smile and continued to walk closer, grabbing her collars. I felt her body weaken in fear, despite being physically stronger than me.

"The meaning of being serious," I punch her on the face, holding a collar with my other hand. "is!" Another punch. "to march on!" A third punch. "To protect your friends" a fourth punch. "And your INTEGRITY..." A fifth punch. "AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPEND ON IT!" The last punch sends her all across the room, clashing on the wall.

Her fearful face is frozen as she slides down slowly and fainted.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It took me five months to get to the top of Majisuka, and I finally had a chance to look at the school from the top. There are two gangs fighting in the open field, and amidst the cries and wounds, I see their determination, like I once saw when I fought with my friends in the 48th year of Majisuka, or the 13th generation of Rappapa. I glance at the top photo again, seeing Yuko-san's smile. Then my eyes fall on the chair in front of me, the throne covered in golden fabric. I sat down slowly and closed my eyes, thinking back at the days when I saw Yuko-san grinning at me, sitting in the same spot I am now. Yuko-san, I finally understood the 'seriousness' in fighting.

News of me becoming a famous yankee quickly spread in town, until it even reaches the ears of my former schoolmates. I wonder if in this way, Yui's able to learn about me, even though we can't see each other?

I have promised her mum not to see her again, so I can't break the promise. All I can do is to live seriously, for her sake.

The next thing I focussed my attention on, is to find out the culprit the restaurant break-in. It might mean nothing to Yui's mum, but I must clear my name, even if it doesn't change my future one bit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have gathered some evidence for the past few months, until I'm finally convinced that if I lay my hands on that access card to the restaurant, the records would've proved that the real thief was there, and was the one who did it. He was my friend's co-worker, a guy who works at the restaurant in the same night shift.

I broke into his house and searched for a few hours, but I couldn't find that card, to my disappointment. Finally, at 5, I had to leave before he comes back.

I just passed a few blocks till a voice called at me behind my back.

"Are you looking for this?" I turned around and saw that access card, wavering above the person who is carrying it.

A girl in preppy uniform, short shoulder length hair and a bright smile on her face, continues to wave the card at me.

"Y....Yui!" I ran into her arms and hug her tight, like she's going to slip away any time.

"Sae-chan!! You'll kill me!" Yui giggles while wrapping her arms around my neck. "I have already been to the police this morning and they promised to arrest the guy when he comes back. I'm sure the restaurant owner won't let him go that easily."

"Yui...have you been, looking for the guy all this time?"

"Of course! I won't let them accuse you like this so unfairly, just because you are a yankee!! After crying my eyeballs out, I decided I have to do something. But I was so clumsy and useless. So sorry it took me so long..."

She starts to well up in tears, and pull her into my arms once again.

"Don't be silly! I'm so glad...so glad that you did this for me!!"

We walked for a bit and reached a park, finding a bench to sit down. I updated her on my life in Majisuka, and to my surprise, she just nodded knowingly.

"I've been trying everything I could to learn about how you're doing. At first, I got worried about whether you'd cope. But I believed in you, that you will be able to stand back up. Then you became such an overnight celebrity, cleaning up street gangs and earning respect from many yankees. Do you know that there are girls in our school who started a Miyazawa fanclub? Of course the teachers weren't pleased, but your seriousness affected them too. I'm so happy for you. You are such a kakkoi yankee now."

"Well you too, such a beautiful and elegant Cattleya girl..." I look proudly at her, eyeing her impeccable appearance from top to bottom. Our worlds seems so far apart from each other now...

"Sae-chan, if you are thinking about our promise to study in Cattleya together..."

That's true. I've been thinking about getting a transfer to Cattleya, no matter how hard it'll be, given my yankee reputation. I feel that by the time next year comes, I should be able to find a bunch of successors, who could carry the banner of Rappapa onwards.

"You don't have to." Yui continues. "You don't have to come back. I know you love Majisuka. So, let's work hard in our own ways okay? We can get into the same university together!"

"Thank you, Yui-chan...I feel like, you've changed....in a good way, of course."

"Well compared to you, that's not much for me. We used to live in such a shielded environment, until all that happened. If I don't learn to be stronger, I can never stand up for myself, or for the people I love..." She looks at me in sparkling eyes, her expression as serious as ever. This serious face---even though it's not smiling, it is so angelic, so serene that I unconsciously reached over and touched it.

"Bisu misses you, so you better come visit..." She smiles shyly as she looks down. I took my hand back.

"But your mum..."

"It's gonna be fine. Besides," she hit my head gently, "can you be a bit smarter? You are a yankee now. There is something called sneaking-in-when-parents-aren't-at-home!"

"Ah..." I nodded furiously like an idiot. I am a yankee now. Act like one, Miyazawa!!

The amused Yui laughs and leans on my shoulder, making my heart pound madly. URGH! I'm going to faint!!

"Ne..." after a few moments of silence, she starts talking again. "I'm still waiting." She raised her hand up in front of my face, showing me the finger which still has my ring on.

"Do you have anything you want to say to me?" She asked expectantly.

"That the ring is absolutely gorgeous on you?" I asked. I'm not sure what she's getting at...

She reacted strongly and pushed me off the bench, stomping her feet as she stood up.

"Baka! I'm going back home. Don't follow me, Miyazawa Sae." And she just walks away like that!! Why are girls so hard to grasp. What did I just say again??? I was totally just praising her!

"Hey, wait up!!" I ran towards her and just walk beside her, since she isn't even willing to look at me.

Walking side by side till we're waiting for the train to come at the platform, we stayed silent. To me, that's already a dream come true, that I no longer need to stalk her. Finally, she starts speaking again....hehehe, she can't be mad for too long, can she?

"Your bandana looks great on you." She says without looking at me, looking out to the rail tracks and rubbing her palms against each other.

I glance up at my messy hair and bandana, which really don't match with my uniform skirt. I kind of dress like Atsuko but still has Gakuran's head, if that makes any sense...it just looks weird on me.

"Do you really think it looks good?" I pretend to casually grab her hand and put it in my pocket, holding her tight. She finally turns and looks at me.

"Stop giving me this smug tongue-in-cheek look like I didn't see through what you've done there!" She tries to pull her hand out but instead, I intertwined my fingers with hers, holding on to it tightly. She didn't really protest anymore but just bloats her pink cheeks with a slight pout.  Ah...how I miss teasing Yui!!

"Who gave you the bandana?" She asks.

"It's mama-rin and mayu-mama's present to me." I smile happily as I think of the lovey-dovey couple, even in their age. In this timeline, they have opened a flower shop and operate it together daily. Basically, they are around each other 24/7.

"Mayu-mama?" Yui looks at me in surprise. Shit, I forgot that I used to hate her a lot, and I wonder if Yui even knows anything about my parents...like, did my former self tried to hide it away from her??? "I'm so glad you're finally not mad at them! I know I am not in the position to judge, but I'm kind of...kind of jealous at them sometimes."

"Jealous?"

"Yes, I admire how they don't care about what other people think but just love each other so much. Sae-chan, sometimes, I think, you out of all people should understand them more..." I peek sideways and study Yui's face carefully, wondering if I should tell her how I feel about her. I know I kept preaching to Black and Nezumi how they should be honest with their feelings, but when it comes to myself....Yappari I'm still too scared.

We parted around two blocks from home, and set up another time when she'd come to my place so we can meet in secret.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So that's how I end up meeting with Yui today...mou, why do girls love have mood-swings?" I said as I munch on to the riceballs like a starving beast. I was explaining to my parents how the police has arrested the real thief and how I met Yui again and resumed our friendship. I told them a bit about how she suddenly got mad when I praised her, and wondered if that's how all real high-school girls act like.

"Sae-chan..." Mama-rin puts down her chopsticks and crossed her arms, staring at me disapprovingly.

"Em?" I look up with rice stuffed in my cheeks as I slow down my chewing.

Mayu-mama also shook her head and half-glares at me. What? Maybe the mood-swing things don't just happen to teenage girls....Is there like, some kind of emotional genetic mutation in all women in this timeline that I kind of missed out??? Are they all perpetually in menopause!!?

"Why are you so dense?" Mayu-mama finally asked.

"Yup, I should've known earlier." Mama-rin continued. "Gakuran was also like that. You guys...do you understand that when girls are nice to you and ask you to say something, you don't just 'say something'?"

Now...now, she really got me there. What the hell is she trying to tell me???

"If she wants me to say what's in her mind, why can't she be more direct? I have no clue what I should answer! Don't tell me, you guys know?" My mouth gapes as both of them nod and closed their eyes, sighing like they are facing a hopeless case.

"Hahaha!! Let's see if Yui-chan can stand this dumbass here or if she'll strike soon." Ma-mayu suddenly bursts out laughing and stood up. Mama-rin continues to eat with a dark cloud forming above her. I gulp and wonders what I should do...girls are so troublesome...If I can't even make Yui happy as a friend, how can I expect her to have special feelings for me. Mou....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I came back from school early today because Yui's coming. To my surprise, a bouquet of sunflowers greeted me at the kitchen table. I picked it up to admire the vibrant colors, especially the yellow petals, which are so refreshening. I picked up a small note beside it from my mamas.

"Sae-chan, this is the furthest we can do for you. Mama-yu picked it out for you, saying that it reminds her of your genki-ness. Please make good use of it. Love, Mama-rin" A tiny scribble was added beside the signature, reading, "If you fail again, I will spank you." I'm guessing that's Mayu-mama's best threat.

I guess I understand what they want me to do. Is it the right time? But on the other hand, can I really waste more time hesitating? The doorbell rung, and I went up to greet the smiling Yui. Since she cut her hair short, she looks smarter and more mature. Today, she even pulled one side of hair up, revealing her ear and her neck more fully. My eyes darted away as I realized I have been focussing too long on her neck.

"You look beautiful today...eh...come in!" I took her hand and pulled her in while trying to avoid her suspicious stare.

"Mom is out of town today, I can stay as long as I like." Yui throws herself on the couch and spread her limbs wide, feeling very much at home.

"Are you coming all the way here just to sleep?" I gently smack her forehead and gave her a glass of orange juice.

"Here!" I threw her a ball of wool as I sat on the armchair beside the couch. "It's for Bisu-chan."

"Bisu thanks you for that, but why don't I get a present from you?" she sat up straight and demanded.

"Well it's not christmas or your birthday or anything... we can order pizza I guess, it's on me." I winked proudly at her as I produces the ordering menu from my jacket.

"Do you know what's today's date?" She crosses her arms angrily now.

"February...14th?!!" I gasp in horror as I realize this.

"Mou!!" Yui took a box of neatly wrapped...I'm guessing, chocolates, and threw them at me madly. "I don't even know why I stayed up all night to make this. Good bye!"

"No, no, wait!" I stood up and grabbed her arm, pulling as both down as we landed on the couch. I wrapped my arms around her so she won't leave again.

"Miyazawa-san!" She protests as she tickles my belly madly, making me squirm and squeal.

"I won't let you go!" My arms continued to circle around her. "I have something I need to tell you!!" She finally stopped since my tone got serious, and we both sat up.

"Ok, wait here for a little bit." I stood up and motions her to sit while I grab mama's flowers from the kitchen.

Walking to her from behind, I kneel down with one knee and presented her with the bouquet.

"Of course I haven't forgotten what today is." I lied. But then I clears my throat and continues seriously. "You are like the sun, who gives me warm and strength every day. Even when it's raining or cloudy, even when I can't see you, I know that you are there, and that alone is enough to make me strive on. I'm eternally grateful for your existence...and slowly I began to realize that you are essential to me. So, so let me be your sunflower. Let me face you and be by your side where ever you go. Let me make you smile. Let me love you."

I finally confessed what I've wanted to say for so long.

"I love you, Yui." I said it again as I she took the flowers from me and pulls me up towards her.

"Sae-chan, you're so evil..." Yui's tears are flowing down, but her mouth is curved into a broad smile. "Saying such crafty things all the time, making it hard for me to be mad at you..." She puts down the flowers on the coffee counter and locks her gaze on me. I can feel that my cheeks and ears are already heated up with her intense gaze.

"I love you too, Sae." She reaches towards me and our lips touched. At first, it's just slow, hesitate pecks from both sides, but then I began to wrap my hands around her, playing with her soft strands of hair as I move in and explore deeper. Our tongues intertwine as she embraces me tightly and I pushed on till we laid down in the couch, with me assaulting from the top. We broke apart and I started kissing her cheeks, her exposed ear, and her neck, finally nuzzling my face on her shoulder, catching my breath.

"Sae...that's..." Yui's lost for words too as she catches her breath and strokes my hair gently.

"I wish we can stay like this forever." I said as I take a deep breath to smell her soft skin.

"No way, you're too heavy!" She teases me and tries to yank me off, but I held on tighter.

"It's too late, you're my girlfriend now."

-THE END-

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yay!!! I finished the fic!! How do you find it? I am planning to add a few more snippets on Mayuki's 13 years apart, such as their letters with each other and the days when Sae is still bratty towards her new mum.

But basically, the story is done!! Please let me know what you think!

Offline clubhappy

• Member+
Re: Majisuka Gakuran(Saeyui, Mayuki, fake-Saeyuki) (Chapter 16/16) - FINAL
« Reply #114 on: August 03, 2013, 07:58:01 AM »
Ooh I see, thanks for the explanation  XD Maybe because I read it too fast that I got confused.
Yay, happy ending \m/ Mayu knows everything. She's sure a genius  :P
Please make Mayuki's 13 years apart and when Mayu came back to Yuki  XD

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #115 on: August 03, 2013, 08:46:25 AM »
Nice story..  :twothumbs

Glad that Mayu is alive..  :grin:

Please make Mayuki's story..  :bow:

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
« Reply #116 on: August 03, 2013, 08:57:38 AM »
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggghhhhh... Im blushing sooo much noooww.. Saeyuiiiiiii.... Uwaaah..... I want sequal pleaseeeeee... Saeyuiii.. Need more.. Moreeee moreee.. Moreeeeee.. *fainted*

Thankssss saeyusaaan

Offline jell_o_jello

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #117 on: August 03, 2013, 10:23:44 AM »
Thanks for this great fic. It's amazing to see Sae change so much during the course of events. You must have planned the story really well and while I was a bit confused at first, everything came together at the end. I'm gonna reread it again when I have time.

Thanks again and I'll be waiting for more MaYuki snippets, can I request some adult MaYuki lovey-dovey moments too? :cow:

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #118 on: August 03, 2013, 10:53:15 AM »
Yea i want it mayuki

And maybe some mayuki lovey dovey time in present

Offline qweakb

• Member+
« Reply #119 on: August 03, 2013, 11:38:55 AM »
Yay!!! I finished the fic!! How do you find it? I am planning to add a few more snippets on Mayuki's 13 years apart, such as their letters with each other and the days when Sae is still bratty towards her new mum.

Yes! please do it  XD
Become AKB fan after watching AKB0048.
Oshimen : Takamina and Mayu
Favorite pair : TakaAstu, Mayukirin, KumiYuria, Wmatsui, JirinaMayu etc.
(After reading the fanfic, my favorite pair just keep increasing :( )

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: IU - Between the Lips (50cm)