JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Back Horn - Karabinka

Author Topic: Sands and Water of the Sea (WMATSUI) - COMPLETED  (Read 11519 times)

Offline lahika

• GANBARENA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am from Indonesia. Just a dust of Rena's Fan
Sands and Water of the Sea (WMATSUI) - COMPLETED
« on: August 14, 2013, 01:02:18 PM »
Hello everyone.... I'm LAHIKA... I'm very new in this forum... I very Like to read the Fanfiction here... :wub:  :heart:
 But,,,it's my very first time to try write my own Fanfiction.....  :nervous  :nervous :nervous
But,,,I'm very sorry if my English is not good and I wish you Like it....... : :panic: :bow:
I make it basic by the Music Video from SKE48 "Utsukushi Inazuma".... I hope You Like it..............  :rikabunny

Yosroshiku onegaishimaaassuuuu........

:bow:

:bow:

This i made with part :

a. Prologue
b. Chapter I
c. Chapter II
d. Chapter III
e. Epilogue

Please give me your comment...... Because i'm very new member.... I'm so nervous.......  :kneelbow:

Sands and Water of the Sea
Genre : Romance, Ecchi, Pair, 16+, Yuri
Pairing : WMatsui
PV : Utsukushii Inazuma
POV : Most Matsui Rena and Little Matsui Jurina
PROLOGUE

SKE48. So many people think it’s a huge idol group after AKB48, and I just one of a hundred people who was member of this idol group. But, I don’t know that I can be like now, that I have many fans and make me one of Kami-7 in the Senbatsu Election This year I stand in 7 Position. And I’m not the only one of SKE48 member that in Kami-7, but that another girl that very attractive, beautiful, have more fans than me, and she’s in 6. And she’s younger 6 years than me, but if you look in her, so many fans of SKE48 said “she’s pace” aged with me. I’m Matsui Rena, and the one who I’ve tell you is Matsui Jurina. We’re very close each other, not just cz we share same work together so much, but I’ve been looking her more of friend. She’s the only one member that understand me, and I’m the one of adorable to her sickness or problem. We share much of time together, but I don’t think she was looking for me, cz she’s like to kiss the member that looks cute and cool. But, you can say that was ME a stalker, maybe yes maybe no. bcz she’s just so cute and kind and I was the one who just fascinated by her until now.
We are (SKE48) have just release a new Album “Utsukushii Inazuma”. This is very different color and concept from the director. More sexy, and hottest dance ever after “Kataomoi Finally”. In this video concept, member just wore sexy costume that describe we become one with the nature, give a sexy pose that we look hungry and lonely, smile so adorable, and a hot dance that we played with sand, water of sea, the woods. You maybe just think I’m the one who is lack at dance, but I think you’re right. But, I just try my best to this video.

TO BE CONTINUED

Ehhhmmmmm.............
Please give me your comment....... And...... Is it good or not ?? :?
Should I continue ?? Cz i really Like to read in this forum,,And so much good from everyone who's posting........  :on speedy: :on speedy:
Hope You Like it
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 09:28:18 PM by sophcaro »

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
Re: Sands and Water of the Sea (WMATSUI) Teaser / Prologue
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2013, 01:26:44 PM »
hi there! me too, a new writer. you have given the story a good beginning...so dun worry and continue writing and keep it up!
perhaps will be easier for the readers if u add some spacings between the paragraphs.  :)

looking fwd to next chapter! :thumbup
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2013, 02:09:13 PM »
Yeah I saw the MVP of this new song...

It was so sexy and cool...

Can't wait to see what kind of feeling does Rena have for Jurina?

Thank you

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline lahika

• GANBARENA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2013, 02:13:01 PM »
@DC2805 : Arigatou nee........
Okay.......
Maybe I should to posting the Fisrt Chapter........  :roll: Okay....  :thumbup
 Enjoy it.......  :welcome

CHAPTER 1

There is someone who is filming, she wore a brown sexy costume, with the shoulder one is open, and her body scattered by sands, and the short hair was make her sexier than before.
She was lay at the sands, and take some move like the one who just wake up from hungry, and see adorable at the camera.
I was looking for a while at her,”Jurina…..” I said for myself.

I just confused with you that look like so bright and beautiful. With that costume that you wore so look different of you…
I know I’ve been lied that I’m not attract by you with that scene you pure of sands and lay on the beach, seeing more intense of you, is really make me more want to catch you.

And the producer give the yell “Ha’I CUT.!!!” He looks like very satisfied with that scene.

“Arigatou-gozaimasu” Jurina said with the crew and bow.
I try not too seen you, and focus to my turn of scene, but truly that my heart come more “doki doki” when you come with a gently smile to my direction.

”Now, is your turn Rena-chan. Have you seen my scene before ? is it good ?” You ask me directly and we are face to face, doki – doki(My heart sound hard).

“Yes, it’s my turn now. I’ve seen just a second ago, and I think it’s not bad” I said to her and I was lie the scene is Pretty Good after all.
I just wanna hide my feel cz some of pride. You seen very happy.

“ Arigatou,Rena-chan. Good Luck then”. I nodded and give her simple smile, and she hit a tiny slap to my shoulder.
I feel more confidence now, cz you know that I’m not as good as you in sexy pose.
But, I think you will see me in the distance where you are, it’s make me just more nervous.

“Rena-san, are you ready ?” the staff call me.
“ Ha’i. I’m ready”. I little run to the staff, and she looks take some rest in the desk at the tend.

And the director give me some example of move, that I really feel it’s so awkward. But I give my nodded and try my best to this video, I promise with myself. I went to the reef that the producer’s point, and take some position, wait the command to take filming from the director.

“Se-no,ACTION.!!”the yell of the director, sign the camera on filming.
I start to move my head with my hands holds my hair and play with it,(Actually I very nervous now).
And I sing a lyric while the sea of water come to my direction and I just tried to enjoyed that, and I feel the water is covering me, from foot till hair.
I stare at the camera with a lonely eyes, and then shook my head when the wave of the sea come while I played with my hair.
I try to concern, but I was think about, how my body respect the scene ,

”I’ll do the best”. I lean at the reef, and see another direction make me pride that my body follow of the wave sea water, so I just make it flows in my body and my body react more comfortable than I thought with this. Until……

“Ha’I,CUT.!!!” The director give the yell. And I saw him smile at me. “Yokatta…..” My thinking.
But, I have just realize that a girls who stare at me, but I’ve try to look usually avoid the stare.
But, I see another people around me, and give a smile with everyone.

“Arigatou-gozaimasu”. I said and bow.

“it’s very good scene Rena-san. I become your oshi with this video. You really sexy and beautiful” Said one of the staff of the filming.
 I just smile and bow, “Arigatou”.
I went to wash shower, in front of the beach. And shower my body with the freshwater, and close my eyes.
Enjoy the water give me a break. But, suddenly I feel something around my waist and feel some pushing me.
And give such a heart attack so fast.! “Kyaa!” I scream In low voice. After that, I heard a very familiar voice.
And I feel her breath right into my ear. I’m blushing so much.

“You’re so sexy Rena-chan”. Said people who whispered from my back, SUDDENLY hug me from back.
I feel her face put on my shoulder, but my feeling and my body so relax with this position.
Her hands around my waist, her chest patch at my back, her leg is patch at mine.

“Jurina…” I whisper to myself, but I think she heard it too.

“Nande ?” She ask. Bcz I feel this hug is too tight, after all.

“Nandemo nai. Well, would you set me free first ? Cz I can’t breath” I said with a hard breath try to escape. Realize that hug is too tight she set me free.
And I turn around to see her face. And her eyes so painful with regret.

“Gomen.” She said with sad puppy eyes, look down. “I never meant it”.
I understand why we are so close, she’s like my sister. And I would like to share my love with her. She just want to praising me, but I crush it.
 I sad too.

“Iie.” I said with smile to her. “It’s okay. I would not to angry with you bcz of that.” I say with giggle at her.

She take up her face look at me straight in eyes, with a bright smile.

“Arigatou,nee-chan”

“Ehm.. Demo, I want to change my costume first. Could you see, it’s really precious for the next scene tomorrow. And,why are you still not change yet ?”
I said with her and keeling over my head.

“Ah.!! I forget it.” She said and hit her forehead.

“Cz I have just see you until you finish filming. You’re so hypnotic, so I just forget what I wanna do. And just enjoy to see you”
 She said so clearly, like a child expression, but I’m the one who BLUSHING with the comment.

“So, we have to go to change room. Before member just fill it up.”
I said, and I see the naked shoulder that have some sands on it so tickle me to touch it more over, just instinctively stroking her shoulder that really sandly.

“Ah,, this sand is not clear enough. I’ve been removed it before” She said, see my hand around her shoulder. And smile with my action just like her mother did.

“Naruhodo….” After I feel it clear enough, I just turn away and go inside to the change room.
Actually, I feel so nervous and my heart beat so fast around her. With that costume still too much sexy, make me want grab her into a kiss. But, I try to look normally, and I think did it.

“Nee,,Matteee…….” She said, and chase me.
                                                                                    The SANDS makes YOU SEXIER WAYS
                                                                                                          To Be Continued

Noooowww,,,,What are you think about this Chapter ???  :? :? :?
And Please give me your comment.....  :bow: :bow:

Onegaishimmaasssuuuu.........
Hope you enjoy it

And I will give the next chapter when I'm in my campus......
Cz at my home there's nothing wifi or internet...... Gomen....

:jphip: :jphip: ;)

« Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 02:25:03 PM by lahika »

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
Re: Sands and Water of the Sea (WMATSUI) Chapter 1
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2013, 04:45:11 PM »
ummm very good i want more

thanks

update soon!

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2013, 04:49:12 PM »
Interesting story so far
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline sayanee123

• Sayamilky & Wmatsui shipper <3
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2013, 05:11:11 PM »
ah interesting :D
i love jurina while she acting like a child :heart:
nice update  :twothumbs
please update soon  :bow:
山本彩
小嶋陽菜
松井珠理奈

Offline Koneki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2013, 05:17:33 PM »
Interesting!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhh
I'm curious!! u cut the scene in the best part wdjwendjkwe >____<

I'm waiting!

~ KamiOshi 松井玲奈 || AKBOshi 高橋みなみ~
Twitter Tumblr (migikata48)

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2013, 07:56:34 PM »
I really like this song, and I waited for someone who will made good fic about it.
And you did it. I'm so happy now and I look forward to next chapter and of course to your next stories.
Hope you will make any. More Wmatsui and others.
 :onioncheer: :ding: :nya: :mon innocent:
BTW good story.
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2013, 04:19:59 AM »
good job! i like it :B

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2013, 06:49:30 AM »
Interesting...

Yeah... Rena did look very SEXY in the MV...

I like Wmatsui interaction...

So cute...

Can't wait to see the next chapter

Thank you

Offline mysterious022

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2013, 09:04:15 AM »
Uwaaa I like it this fanfic and it's very interesting and i hope that will be more lovely dovey scene of Wmatsui  :wub:

Hahahahaa  XD

Please Update it soon  :D :D :D

Thank You  :thumbup

Offline lahika

• GANBARENA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Sands and Water of the Sea (WMATSUI) Chapter 2
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2013, 10:00:43 AM »
Uwaaaaahhhhh.......... I'm really touched from you all commented me...... Arigatou gozaimaasssuuu..........  :inlove:  :jphip:

@cisda83 : me too... This MV is so different from the others.... Arigatou you Like it....... :thumbup  :roll:

@Archer1992 : Thank You.... I'm so happy.... :thumbsup

@ Kurosawa87 : Honto desuka ?????  :? :? :? I hope i'm not make it bad in next chapter........  :oops:

@Sayana123 : I will update right now.... I split the first chapter in 2 part...... I hope you Lie the second part too...... :deco:

@Koneksi : Really ?? I'm so surprise you like it..... I think this is very cool scene,,so I try to describe it......... Yokatta nee :yep:

@Zita : Honto ?? I'm so nervous when i make it........ The Next chapter will i post right now... Hope you enjoy it......

@ mysterious022 : Hehehehe........ I will make it more interest from now....... Hope You enjoy it.........

@ALL : I wanna say Arigatou gozaimaasuu...... For you all commented my first chapter....... The next chapter is the situation in Changing Room...... Would you Like it or not,,I don't know.......  :? :? :?
Sooooooo,,,I hope you still wanna read my fanfic.......  :wub: :wub:
The next chapter,,I add of Jurina POV too......

So...... Here we go.... Enjoy it.....  :twothumbs :twothumbs

CHAPTER 1 Part 2

@CHANGE ROOM

~ RENA POV ~

There are some member still prepair to take film, and one of them are the newest member from Team 4
who was transferred to Team S SKE48, Oba Mina. I respect her as senpai in SKE48 and I kind to say close with her.
I surprise that I seen her have just finish wear the same character costume with me, but I was told to change.

“Ne,Mina senpai. Are you typing today with me ? so, why I’m the first who told to change costume ?” I asking in wonder.

“Rena-chan. Iie.. It’s not the group typing but individual filming. Don’t worry, we are typing in group 2 days later.
In the same character. Yoroshikunee,Rena-Chan.” She said and give me wide smile.

I just happy that she so kind and adorable with me. I’ve met her sometimes when I and jurina had duty in Tokyo.
And I just give her my sweet smile, and wave my hand when she go.

I do not intend to saw Jurina face when I’m talking with oba mina-san.
She stare me like an angry and fire eyes. But, I’m avoid to take care with that.

But, ‘Is she jelous? Iie. She had no reason for that,bcz she’s look like don’t care with my business’,I think.

I start to discharging my clothes in front of my Locker costume, and I patiently removed the clothes, because it have many accessories that handmade.
Perhaps I was changing, I’ve try to not looking at Jurina.
But, my Locker is in front of hers, so it’s difficult to not see her.
And, I think she realize that. I’ve tried to be honest, but it’s wrong to see her, to want her, and to kiss her.

“Nee,why are you not ever seen me when I changing ? Other member just see me, and tease me cz I have a great body.
Is I’m not interest to you to see ?” While she changing said that.

“Ehm,,I don’t know. But, particularly you are the most famous member.
That’s why them saw you, maybe they just wonder how look your body.
But, for me you just Jurina. That my partner, and I know you better than they are.
So what’s the point to see your body ?” I lie with cold expression.

‘I’m ALWAYS Looking of YOU,SILLY.!’ I think.

“Naruhodo…… But, that’s not with me” She said in lower voice until I just feel it’s just like talk to herself.

“Nani ??” I ask for certainly.

“Iie. Betzuni… Well, we share same room. Want to go together,Rena-chan ?” She’s already finish, she’s really Quick changing.

I just take the last part of my hair piece that many blink accessories and I feel some hurt of my hair that…

”AH.!!” I winced as I tried to release my hair, but it come worst.

“I just can’t take off this cz it’s stuck and hooking in my hair.” I said in muzzines.

She just come to me and take some of my hair that hooking in my hair piece in front of me....
UNTIL I can feel OUR face are VERY close. I’m blushing. I can feel my ear more warm.

But I can’t do anything to avoid it.
‘Ah,,her breath so warm.’ I saw her lips directly and her eyes like puppy make me FLY.

‘That lips so pink,and her eyes are crazy CUTE!’ I just can’t avoid think about her in this distance.
And she just gently help me, until it was release. And I can to took it off.
But, I was shy if in front of HER. But, she not just see me, but stare me in half nude.

I realize it QUICKLY.! I just turning around with blush and my hand to cover my body.
I saw her blushing too in a moment.

“G-G-Gomen. I-I-I- I go to our room first. Bye.” She said with nervously voice. And run as quick as she had, from the changing room.

‘It’s EMBRASSING,,Renaaaa.!!’ I scream in my mind.!

“Jurina, where’d you go ? Be careful with your step!!” Scream Kumin that saw her run so fast.
Kumin and Kanon have just come to change and see Jurina run away in the speed so fast. And confuse,with the situation.

“Anoo,,,rena-san…. What’s make Jurina just run like that ??” Kanon asking.

“Ehm,,she just forgetting something. So she run like that.” I answer, and looks like they are believe with that.

‘Aahh,,,that’s close’. I’ve already finish and give farewell with them.

“I’m finish. I’ll go first. Bye bye” I just wave my hand with them, and step in fast.

“Bye bye” They answers together.

~JURINA POV~

She just stare at me a moment ago, but why she not see me clearly ? I was looking for you rena…..

“Nee,why are you not ever seen me when I changing ? Other member just see me, and tease me cz I have a great body.
Is I’m not interest to you to see ?” While I changing ask that.

“Ehm,,I don’t know. But, particularly you are the most famous member. That’s why them saw you, maybe they just wonder how look your body.
But, for me you just Jurina. That my partner, and I know you better than they are. So what’s the point to see your body ?” you said.

Please see me…… But,,I know she not have any intend to see me, cz I still just “Jurina” for her….

It hurt to know how you feel to me…

”Naruhodo, But, that’s not with me”” I know it’s not like I think. Just zero of hoping that you can see me more,Rena….

“Nani ?” I surprise that you heard it. I try to look normally.

“Iie. Betzuni… Well, we share same room. Want to go together,Rena-chan ?”

I finish first and I was see you ALWAYS,Rena-chan……..

You just stay not far from me with that costume that so suits with you, and you look more beautiful, sexier than before I know you……

And your hair that still wet makes me can’t avoid to stare at you, I want you this much.! But I know it can’t be.

“AH.!!” You scream. I just back to see you with that stuff so cruel tight at your wet hair.

OMG, YOU are Ojousama.!

I just with a moment think to help you or not, but I was so fascinated with you half naked body.

“I just can’t take off this cz it’s stuck and hooking in my hair.” You said as you can’t do.

I simply come to you.. ‘I know, Rena.. Wait for me.. Don’t even make it worst’.
I care this much with you, but why you can’t see me ? I think while I come to you.
Nervously I remove that stuff from your hair, I can feel that your face burn, and my ear come hotter.
I can feel your breath not usually. But, I just try to avoid that.

‘Your hair makes me want you this much’.

I stroke her hair in slow motion, just feel more of this.
To be honest, I see your shoulder with beauty pale skin, and look your clothes slowly makes me wanna….
I see your ear come more inside your hair I think it’s cute and get more redder.

’AARRGGGGGHHHHHH….!!!!! GOD Please,,Let this thinking GO AWAY.!!’

It’s make me much pain, that I can’t do anything to you. Until your accessories hair piece was release.
I see your sexiest and half naked so amazing that’s so pleasure pale skin. My eyes can’t avoid it any longer.
Suddenly you turning around, and backing off me,this makes me feel regretful.

’OMG,,WHAT ARE DARE YOU LOOKING JURINA.!!’ I regretting myself do that kind of stare.

“G-G-Gomen. I-I-I- I go to our room first. Bye.” I’m so nervous and my heart gotta out.!!!!

I run such a CRAZY SPEED,,and I just saw Kumin and Kanon In front of me, but I can’t hear what she’s said to me.
Cz my mind is so BLANK.!!! I just run, run, and run.
‘Till I just gasp breath slowly and realize that I just run different from my room direction.
I have turn back again, but now with a slow step. I just thinking what’s happen before, I can’t think anything else.

‘OMG what’s that situation is so wrong but right yet.
Your wet hair cz the water of the sea, wave around your body, your eyes so bright with shy, your face come red (like me),
your ear so cute and your slim body just PERFECT.!’

‘Rena,,why you Leave me with this memories FULL of YOU.!!

The SEA are SENSUALLY for YOU

To Be continue

Soooooo.......... How about this chapter ?? :?

I Hope You Like it......... :shy2: :shy1:

Please give me your comment......   :on cny1: :mon sweat:

I'll be so much waiting for your reaction of my first fanfic..........  :oops: :wub: :inlove:
And I hope my English not make it worst... Gomenasai...... :kneelbow:
 See you in the next chapter.....

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Sands and Water of the Sea (WMATSUI) Chapter 1 Part 2
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2013, 11:42:23 AM »
Oh you are fast, and I hope you will continue like this.
It is just so sweet.  :oops: :inlove:
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline Koneki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2013, 12:47:25 PM »
ohh  fast!!! that's goooooooooooooooooood  :D

ahh I only want to say.... JUST KISS EACH OTHER!!! fools :banghead: XD

thanks  :bow:

~ KamiOshi 松井玲奈 || AKBOshi 高橋みなみ~
Twitter Tumblr (migikata48)

Offline mysterious022

« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2013, 12:53:10 PM »
Wow you are so fast to update the next chapter  :twothumbs

I like it  :wub:

Thanks for the update  :)

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2013, 02:58:13 PM »
Ara... Jurina has more than friendly feeling for Rena

What kind of trouble would Jurina come across?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2013, 03:35:59 AM »
aww poor wmatsui they are fighting whit her feelings...

Wait what.. Kuumin is there?!?! really?!? but she graduated.. it was a special character.. :B yeah!kuumin is back!

Offline lahika

• GANBARENA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2013, 10:27:51 AM »
aww poor wmatsui they are fighting whit her feelings...

Wait what.. Kuumin is there?!?! really?!? but she graduated.. it was a special character.. :B yeah!kuumin is back!

Really ?? Hehehe..... I know that... But,,I really want Kuumin become to my Fanfic..... As Cameo..... I Hope you Like it.....  :deco:
I really happy  :wub:

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2013, 01:05:17 PM »
Lol Jurina
Random Thought:

tumblr