JPHiP Radio (11/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Elva Hsiao - Su Pei Cheng-Du ~ Match Degree

Author Topic: The President's Daughter (MaYuki & others) - COMPLETED  (Read 63559 times)

Offline rochilu

• Member+
Re: The President's Daughter(Ch20-1)[Mayuki+Other pairings]
« Reply #240 on: September 27, 2013, 05:44:23 AM »
oh no no no, i'm really crying,
Damn Rena, you're the beast TnT and poor my baby Mayuyu ;n;

Offline AT29

• eargasmic
« Reply #241 on: September 27, 2013, 05:55:03 AM »
people here, ASK ME WHAT I'M DOING NOW!!!!

ALL: WHAT ARE YOU DOING AT?!?

ME: PICKING UP MY BROKEN PIECES OF MY BROKEN HEART.

that's all.

Offline DontMindMe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • just passing by :P
« Reply #242 on: September 27, 2013, 06:10:48 AM »
people here, ASK ME WHAT I'M DOING NOW!!!!

ALL: WHAT ARE YOU DOING AT?!?

ME: PICKING UP MY BROKEN PIECES OF MY BROKEN HEART.

that's all.

LOL this made me laugh!! hahahahahaa
but anyway, sorry I'm here again eating space for others to comment but the hell

I JUST CANT SEEM TO MOVE ON TO THE OTHER FICS!! i'm serious this is the saddest update I ever read
seriously. I shouldn't cry I shouldn't cry I shoudln't cry...this is just a fic...this is just a fic... haaaayz

Offline Pheeya_0414

• Bored and Hungry as always (゚▽゚*)
« Reply #243 on: September 27, 2013, 06:35:52 AM »
reads the update

I see...

o_o

0_0

O_O

O___O

O_____O

O   ^   O

T    ^     T

WHAT HAPPENED??!?!

Where's my happy ending?

:cry:
MaYuki, JuriMayu, AtsuMina, AtsuYuu, KojiYuu, wMatsui and..................counting.

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
« Reply #244 on: September 27, 2013, 06:41:53 AM »
Omg  :cry: I spend a day watching movie and writing and you update twice leaving me even more down than I already was! (Yeah. I was writing a sad thing...)

So Mayu left. Everyone left with unresolved feelings. That is sad, my heart is crying.

I hope in the end everything settles well...

Btw, I always had deep inside me a Saeyaka feeling for your Sae and Sayaka xD

Anxiously waiting the next part o/

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #245 on: September 27, 2013, 07:00:11 AM »
MAYU :pleeease: :gyaaah: :frustrated:

teedee!!
update soon :on gay:

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #246 on: September 27, 2013, 07:06:02 AM »
LOL i felt responding already to your comments as I see some people seem almost dying here  :shocked

@DontMindMe: please, read my banner KEEP CALM AND SHIP MAYUKI!

@olive: I felt your sadness LOL

@AnneTonov: thank God I'm not the one crying for real... I AM NOT ALONE  XD

@Terragen: say it louder so Mayu could hear you  :) XD

@rochilu: Rena's the coolest character in this update right?! and Mariko from the other one 'demfeels'

@AT: I agree with DontMindMe, your comment is funny actually  XD you eased the pain for a moment  :lol:

@Pheeya: I see what you did there!!  XD I find that comment cute though~

@BbSis: hmf! where's my request?! kidding~ (half-serious tho)  XD don't worry I'll settel everyone's pair here even YuiParu and TomoTomo LOL everyone appeared should be settled once and for all  :)

@Chichay: your gay emoticon is the best LOL!!!
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline 48GGMU

• :love: Shinyuu Trio Forever :love:
  • ecchi
  • [Oshima Yuko = OshiMen] [Oshima Hip = OshiPet]
    • yuk00shi
« Reply #247 on: September 27, 2013, 07:49:49 AM »
Hmm, kinda out of focus, but can Rena just end up with Yuko? lol

Thanks for the fast update TD-san :)
KojiYuu - AtsuYuu - TakaYuu - MiiYuu - MayuYuu - RenaYuu - SadoYuu - SasshiYuu

[add-all-48-group-member-name]Yuu

Offline gilangfajri

• Member+
  • Hollstein is real!
    • starwarsgil
« Reply #248 on: September 27, 2013, 01:24:20 PM »
Happy Ending please, author-san :cry:
My heartttt :panic:

"Once I told Yui a message, 'no matter what happens, I only want Yui to be by my side.' To think of it, it just become a vogue, isn't it?"

-Shimazaki Haruka-

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Every Sathday is AtsuYuu day!
« Reply #249 on: September 27, 2013, 01:45:21 PM »
I kinda feel the feel Rena was feeling...
Whoa, the feels.
Jurina, why'd you stop her?! Let Rena bash the girl all she wants!
Why is my JuJu so insensitive?! QAQ

Offline Haruto Lee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing to do
« Reply #250 on: September 27, 2013, 02:11:32 PM »
This is the first time.... I cry because of a fanfic....

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Maybe Jurina is doing the right things as Mayu didn't tell anything about her to Yuki

Yuki feeling is so strong until she can't feel the pain without knowing it....

Rena does she regret already?

Yuko also didn't say anything....

Sorry imteedee I didn't want to slap Mayu. Maybe because she still want Yuki be happy without her

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
« Reply #251 on: September 27, 2013, 02:56:39 PM »
Hey hey don't worry! Your request is on its way o/ believe me (or not ) I already started it :)
I was finishing an update of a fic I started long ago and was struggling to finish because someone I really like dies ;.;

I promise I'll write more of your request on my travel  back home today o/

YEEY Saeyaka! at least it is gonna be happy here o/

I'm waiting anxiously *.*

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #252 on: September 27, 2013, 04:59:53 PM »
 :imdead:
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #253 on: September 27, 2013, 05:28:40 PM »
Somehow, after read two chapters in a row, I want to light up your house :mon evillaff:
So your house'll be the shiniest in the neighborhood :kekeke: :wahaha:
So sad~~~~~~ :mon runcry: :on speedy:
Everyone left without a goodbye :fainted:
Reading Mayu's part with Yuki and other made my heart broke into billion pieces :pleeease:
Update the last part soon, pleeeeeeeeeasee :mon cry: :mon hanky:
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #254 on: September 28, 2013, 02:57:18 AM »
A/N Ara~ara~ I know poor Mayuyu  :cry: but we're already at this point no more backing out! Let's giveour all out  :nervous

@leEwẬy: why did it sound to me like you wanna lit my house....as IN PUT IN FIRE?  :nervous
@Zita: one down here.
@BbSis: Yey! Im zee excited for real  XD
@Haruto: You're partly right  :lol: you'll see at the very end  :)
@gilangfajri: as you wish, but endure first please...  :)
@Ashura: Rena 'feels' is the worst really on that update :cry: my Rena  :cry:
@48GGMU: nyaa~ you request YukoRena  :roll: my guilty pleasure  :wub:

ANNOUNCEMENT: THERE'S GONNA BE PART 3 I made it larger for you mo-chan not to miss!!!!

sorry to bother you guys, I just couldn't squeeze it into 1 once again sigh. I'm just not prepared I guess(LOL) I hope I could give you the best ending it could have  :nervous
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Part 2

A part of Mayu is still wishing she’s just having a nightmare... Nightmare she could awoke from at that very moment as she stepped inside the very vehicle which would bring her to where she’s supposed to be, her homeland. With Yuko beside her and Jurina on the other side, she prayed to God, hoping all the best that could happen that very moment. Somehow, wishing for a sudden call from her father, telling her she won’t have to go.

Nothing came.

She closed her eyes, putting all her faith for a miracle to happen.

Still, nothing.

Her hopes faltered as the plane started moving and eventually took off.

“This is the end, I guess….” Mayu thought with her eyes closed, as tears kept coming out and rolled down on her cheeks. Seeing Mayu’s state, Yuko held her hand as her last resort.

“I’m sorry Mayu, I couldn’t do anything…” Yuko thought as she wished to cast away Mayu’s pain deep inside her heart. Jurina endured everything as she kept her composure, sitting and looking straight ahead.

“This is for the best….”

=======

The play ended well as Yuki bowed on her audience with contented expression evident on their faces. She looked keenly on them as lights turned on across the auditorium. Her eyes wandered, wanting to see a particular figure but couldn’t seem to find it.

Arriving inside her resting room, she saw dozens of roses scattered all over the room. One by one, she looked at them, chuckling on every name she saw probably on how random they are, but deep inside hoping for a name to appear but as she held the last batch of roses, she felt down as her hopes faltered not seeing such name. Her worries became evident once again as she gazed at the clock and recognized Mayu’s absence. Yuki, feeling a little irritated with Mayu not congratulating her first-hand opted to dial the smaller girl’s number.

*THE NUMBER YOU HAVE DIALLED IS OUT OF COVERAGE

Feeling a little hunch of what she has been feeling since yesterday, she kept on dialling Mayu’s number.

*THE NUMBER YOU HAVE DIALLED IS OUT OF COVERAGE

“Mayu!! Baka! Where are you?!” Yuki helplessly uttered as her fingers’ forceful hits on the button became evident.
“Yuki-chan! Are you okay?” Koji’s voice echoed inside the room, probably heard Yuki’s words.

“I’m fine….I hope” Yuki answered but uttered the last words in a lower tone enough for Koji not to hear. Realizing her dilemma Yuki, rushed in changing and prepared her stuff to go and almost not wanting to attend the people waiting for her just outside the room.

As soon as she finished everything, she dashed outside the room not minding the people who wanted to congratulate her successful event. All on her mind is Mayu. She ran and ran mindlessly across the school, hoping to see her little cyborg.

Across the garden…

At the rooftop…

Under her favourite tree…

All empty.

No Mayu.

Her strength seemed exhausted not because of running but because of failing seeing her. As reality started to sink in from the deepest of her consciousness, “Mayu where are you?” she thought as suddenly a familiar figure became visible in front of her eyes.

It was Rena.

She walked towards Rena, as if seeing a great light of hope coming out from the figure but as she drew closer at the figure she wondered what happened and the figure suddenly and seemingly looked so broke with her swollen eyes and a bit ‘blushing’ cheek.

“Rena…what happened?” Yuki asked as she knelt before the sitting Rena on the bench. Rena on the other hand, just let a wry smile on Yuki and seemed about to cry.

“Mayu….s-she…” Rena’s voice started to crumble and wasn’t able to finish her statement as she broke down in tears in front of Yuki. Seeing Rena cry, Yuki offered her warm arms to console her but still having a little confusion hearing Mayu’s name at such state.

“What happened to Mayu…? Tell me…” Yuki asked almost whispering Mayu’s name.

“I’m…s-sorry…” was all Rena said as her grip on Yuki’s arms grew even tighter.

“WHERE IS MAYU?! Answer…me…please” Yuki demanded as she tightly closed her eyes denying reality.

“She’s gone….” A voice suddenly broke Yuki’s focus on the crying figure, it was Milky’s. Yuki turned her eyes on Milky, still holding Rena on her arms.

“GONE?!” Yuki asked as she gets more and more confused on what’s happening.

“What? She left the school already?”

“No.”

“She moved to another place? Huh?”

Milky just shook her head gently, obviously pitying the two figures in front of her.

“THEN WHAT?!?! TELL ME!!!” Yuki losing her patience over Milky already.

“You won’t see her ever ag---again…” Rena with all her might finished her sentence as she tried to catch up some oxygen, running out of air just from crying.

“W-what?...” Yuki, getting a little shocked, with the sudden answer, took a few moments to organize her thoughts, still denying reality at hand and as her arms started to get weaker falling on her sides.

“You’re lying….” Yuki chuckled.

“I know you’re lying….I’ll only believe in Mayu~” Yuki firmly said. Hearing Yuki’s statement, denying everything, Rena couldn’t help but offer her arms though were also denied by Yuki.

“NO! DON’T TOUCH ME!! TELL ME WHERE IS MAYUU!!” Yuki’s voice echoed across the field as her clenched fists became more evident. Silence fell upon the three, as Milky just opted to stay on her feet watching Yuki, keeping her composure not to make the situation even more complicated.

Not getting an answer from the two, Yuki decided to dash and run, not having any idea in mind, she ran and ran until her feet brought her to Mayu’s apartment. She took her steps slower than ever, not wanting to face reality, as she drew closer and closer to the locked seemingly lone apartment now. Still having some leap of hope, Yuki decided to bang the door the loudest ever she can make.

“MAYU!! Come out…..” Yuki’s voice started to falter as she gets nothing and reality starts to sink in and as her strength runs out from hitting the tightly locked door.

“So, this is where you live Mayuyu?”
“Yeah, it’s simple but it’s cute I think”

No one came for her.

She’s alone.

“Why…?” was all Yuki can ask as she felt weak and slide her body on the door falling on the floor. Darkness started to fill in across the area. A part of Yuki still wished for Mayu to come out of the blue and tell her everything is just a prank but no one came until a figure drew closer at her, it’s Milky once again.

This time, Milky’s warm support to Yuki couldn’t be denied as she walked towards Yuki without any hesitation and hugged her tightly “Stay strong Yuki…”. Feeling Milky’s support Yuki just let her emotions out and started crying out loud in Milky’s arms.

“Stay strong Yuki….for Mayu”

===========

As soon the private plane arrived at the expected area, the three just made their way towards the presidential palace without anyone uttering a single word though Yuko kept her grip on Mayu’s cold hand.

“Mayu-chan…” the welcoming figure threw his hands for Mayu as soon as he saw Mayu entered the room, it’s the president. Mayu, forgetting for a moment her pain, answered his father’s hug “Papa….”

“I miss you honey~” her father uttered as his hug grew tighter on Mayu.

“I miss you too….” Mayu felt a little lighter seeing her father happy. She never wanted to disappoint her one and only father after everything they have gone through on their lives but…part of her is crying. She left her happiness; she left Yuki without a word.

“No, Yuki I’m the worst~”

============

Few days passed, Yuki’s misery couldn’t be denied as she started to skip schooling. Her absence couldn’t be set aside being a prominent figure in the school. Everyone wondered what really happened, the real reason behind her absence, except for the the people who knew Mayu’s real identity and Koji, the person who Mayu entrusted Yuki to. Also Mayu, Jurina, Rena and Yuko though the school just let an announcement that the four just moved to another place and won’t be attending the classes along with Milky and Sasshi who were scheduled to leave after a month.

“Yuki-chan…your friend wants to see you” Yuki’s mother uttered along a soft knock on the tightly closed door. Despite of hearing her mother, Yuki didn’t bother to answer. A few moments after…

“Yuki-chan…this is Acchan…can I come in?” Atsuko uttered with an obvious worried tone. Not getting anything, they opted to just use the emergency key since they knew they won’t go anywhere by just knocking.

Her room was dark, they just found Yuki lying under the sheet but sure she is fine as her rhythmic breathing was evident. Yuki’s mother just opted to let the two have some lone moment while Atsuko sat beside Yuki.

“Yuki-chan….” Atsuko uttered as she patted Yuki’s shoulder with consoling warmth.

“You see you’re right…” Atsuko chuckled as she put her hands together and took a few moments of silence.

“Why?” Yuki finally speaking but still under her sheets.

“I lost everything….” Atsuko uttered almost whispering into the thin air. Yuki didn’t answer.

“Will you be my strength too at this moment?” Atsuko asked the sulking figure beside her and finally Yuki rose up from her bed. Her eyes still swollen from crying all night, still her beauty was evident. Yuki just looked down as her hair covered her face and leaned on Atsuko’s shoulder. Seeing Yuki’s gesture, Atsuko threw her arms around Yuki.

“I should cry right….?” Yuki uttered.

“But…why isn’t a single tear falling from eyes…..”

“Shh….Yuki I’m here….” Atsuko consoled Yuki, patting her back.

“I’m tired of…c-crying…”

============

Few days more until the inauguration of Mayu’s father will be held from winning the recent election Though Mayu’s sadness started to fill in inside their residence overlapping the supposedly happy and exciting feeling. Knowing better, the president, opted to ask her daughter.

“Mayu-chan…are you okay?” Mayu’s father asked as he drew closer at the absent-minded figure. Mayu just softly nodded, obviously lying, though her father knew it.

“I know Mayu-chan….I know everything….I’m sorry~ Kashiwagi Yuki….”

Despite of knowing the reality, her father just wore a happy mask across his face, pretending to be contented with her answer and eventually hugged Mayu.

“Papa….”

“Your happiness is my happiness Mayu-chan, let me save you...”

============

“Is everything going smoothly now?” A voice uttered over the line.

“Yes….everything….” Jurina answered, holding her blank expression.

“Then I expect you to go smoothly on that day…You’re the best officer that could make this possible, since Rena is gone now…” the man explained.

“Yes, sir….I’ll definitely won’t fail” Jurina responded.

“I see…then commence the assassination on that day…” the man uttered and finally hang up.
Hearing the order, Jurina just quietly hid her phone on her pocket as she stared at the lone field-view from her quarter’s window.

“This is it I guess…..”

============

Due to Atsuko’s demands, Yuki was pushed to attend the classes once again with the warm support of the rest of the council though her sadness from Mayu’s disappearance still couldn’t be denied as every day, every break she could always be found hanging out alone under the ‘white prince’s’ seemingly dead tree.

“So you’re here…” A voice suddenly echoed across the dead silent area. Yuki with no much enthusiasm turned her head towards the origin of the voice, it was Paruru. Without any word, Paruru walked towards Yuki and sat beside her keeping her composure as the ‘perfect-student’.

“I still remember the days when we’re still helping you….” Paruru chuckled. Yuki didn’t bother to answer, even glance at Paruru.

“I miss your over-reaction in everything….We all do…” Paruru confessed as she held Yuki’s hand.

“I c-can’t seem to even react to anything…now haha~” Yuki answered as she tried to let even a wry smile on her face.

“We’re here Yuki…” Paruru said as she tightened her grip on Yuki’s hand.

“Yes! We’re here!” Sae shouted from afar with Sayaka beside her along with Yui and everyone from her circle of friends.

And that, after a long time, Yuki smiled genuinely.

============

Weeks passed, Yuki started to get a leap of hope coming from her friends’ undying warm support. That time, she could finally say, her smiles aren’t lying. She never felt alone since then but in reality every night before sleeping, as she stares at the photos beside her she couldn’t help but feel the sadness missing the one she loved most.

“mou~ Yukirin, it’s just our second picture! Can you believe it?”
“Shall we take a picture everyday then?”

“Mayu…I still want to see you…..”

============

The next day

At an unusual hour, walking mindlessly, Yuki’s feet brought her once again under the tree, where Mayu loves hanging most. Feeling a little crazy from afar, she thought of seeing the cyborg still sitting and reading her manga. She’s right.

Just a hallucination.

“I knew you’re here….” A voice once again broke her focus form staring at Mayu’s favourite spot, this time it’s Milky though Milky’s wearing already her civilian clothing since from that day on, she’s no longer a student of Tokyo University.

“What brings you here?” Yuki asked. Hearing Yuki’s question, Milky just took a deep breath and eventually walked towards Yuki.

“You know, I’ve been thinking lately…”Milky said as she turned her eyes on the tree, walked towards it and held it as if consoling the dying tree.

“What do you me-?” Yuki wasn’t able to finish her question as Milky suddenly grabbed her arm and held her tight, their bodies were so close, Yuki could feel Milky’s hard heart beating.

“I’ll give you a hint….” Milky whispered as her breath sent shivers down to Yuki’s spine. Yuki’s eyes grew bigger with Milky’s sudden actions.

“Mayu…she’s a very important person… even more than me….”

“What are you saying…?”

“She’s….”

Yuki’s eyes grew bigger along with her seemingly numb body hearing Milky’s next statement.

“You’re…lying….”

“I’m not” Milky uttered as she pushed Yuki away from her and fixed her wrinkled clothing, letting out her usual self.

“See it for yourself……” Milky added as she walked away from Yuki when she was suddenly interrupted by a sudden call.

“What are you saying….?” Milky’s face turned pale as she heard a frightening news over the phone.

“Mayu…..she’s” someone uttered over the line.
=========

Mayu POV

It’s the day our whole nation has been waiting for, the time once again; my father will step up and defend his position as the national defender, provider, leader, the president of the nation.

I am the President’s Daughter.

Setting aside the sadness all over me, I stepped up beside him, wanting to show my full support on him as he started reciting

his oath…

His promise.

His goal.

His passion.

“I am proud of you Papa….”

But….

My consciousness is still vivid….
“All I heard was people panicking….scattered all around me….crying….until I finally felt weak and closed my eyes”

“Mayuuu!!!”
=====================

Jurina POV

The day has come, where I could finally fulfil my duty. With my head held up high, I’ll do my best. I won’t waver.

“I shouldn’t….right? Rena…?” I asked myself, still thinking of her, our shared memories.

I held my sniper firmly, enduring my trembling hands. Carefully, I positioned my sniper in place as I watched the people on the stage intently; seeking for the person I must shoot.

One after another, my target frame jumped, still wandering for the very person.

Until….finally. “This is it…..”

I shot the person.

“Did I fail….?”
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
« Last Edit: September 28, 2013, 05:56:49 AM by imteedee »
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline Pheeya_0414

• Bored and Hungry as always (゚▽゚*)
« Reply #255 on: September 28, 2013, 03:16:30 AM »

ANNOUNCEMENT: THERE'S GONNA BE PART 3

OH dear Lord, please? I can't live seeing Mayu die in this fic!  :cry: :cry: :cry:
before Mayu cried, Now Yuki cried

everywhere I hear crying, my heart is broken like ash already  :bleed eyes:
MaYuki, JuriMayu, AtsuMina, AtsuYuu, KojiYuu, wMatsui and..................counting.

Offline Terragen

• If you love me Why'd you let me go?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You might be a big fish In a little pond
« Reply #256 on: September 28, 2013, 03:47:01 AM »
I felt empty

Lovers, keep on the road you're on
Runners, until the race is run
Soldiers, you've got to soldier on
Sometimes even right is wrong
[/color]

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #257 on: September 28, 2013, 03:53:02 AM »
teeedeee pls post ur part 3 already!!
dont hang us here waiting!! XD

mayuuuuuuu :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated:
pls juju please fail ur mission :scared:

update soon :on gay:

Offline DontMindMe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • just passing by :P
« Reply #258 on: September 28, 2013, 03:58:46 AM »
MAYUUUU!!! HANG IN THERE!!! DON'T CLOSE YOUR EYES YEEEET!

I'M CRYING  :cry:

I KNEW IT!!! IT WAS MAYU'S FATHER!!!!  HE KNEW YUKI AFTER ALL!!!

JURINA!! Why the hell are you now an assassin?!?!?!

NOOOOOOOOOOOoooo!!!

another day of suffering!!!  :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes:

imteedee i'm begging you  :bow: :bow: :bow:

Offline AT29

• eargasmic
« Reply #259 on: September 28, 2013, 04:06:40 AM »
I cried a river.

oh wait...

got no more water...

let me get some pail of water from the ocean this time.

that's all.

JPHiP Radio (11/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Elva Hsiao - Su Pei Cheng-Du ~ Match Degree