JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Taia - Asagiri

Author Topic: [imTD's OS/SS comp] Choices-3  (Read 91504 times)

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
Re: [imTD's OSs/Short Stories comp] Wrong Answer(2)(MaYuki)
« Reply #60 on: October 01, 2013, 04:19:26 PM »
Oho~~~ You're doing good, imteedee-san :on GJ:
I like the way you update :on gay: :mon sweat:
Acchan and Yuko are back  :mon trudge: :mon determined:
Mayu, why you're so cold :mon cute: Why don't letting Yuki feel your warmness or something like that :mon hanky: :mon psst:
Yuki's so dense and an air-headed in here, the second version of Haruna :wahaha: :mon noprob:
Waiting for your new updates :mon beam: :on roll:
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline Haruto Lee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing to do
« Reply #61 on: October 01, 2013, 05:39:15 PM »
Yuki a dumb president and Mayu a genius president....

:hiakhiakhiak: :hiakhiakhiak: :hiakhiakhiak:

I was laughing until my stomach hurt when I imagine Yuki and Mayu reaction

I was quite surprised that Acchan didn't mind a Kansai president sitting in the office of sakura university.

Wonder what will happen in annual alumni party....

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #62 on: October 01, 2013, 07:03:50 PM »
A/N Like I told you, I was only originally planning to make this an OS, but as you can see failing as I actually made it longer(LOL) My pleasure to entertain you guys while we're waiting for our fave writers to update their respective fics...*SIGH I'm seeing some actually reading this story.... I'm begging you  :cry:

Anyway (LOL), this should be short but wth I actually have a plot now, GOD I should stop imagining things  :nervous
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wrong Answer (2)-Part 5

“EH? SPORTSFEST?!” Yuki shouted in disbelief as she heard the two former presidents explain the plan for the upcoming Alumni Homecoming, much to her surprise it seemed Mayu and Sae weren’t that shocked as if she’s the only one who has heard of it for the first time.

“Yeah…sportsfest” Acchan repeated as Yuki couldn’t believe what she was saying.

“Oho~ gomen nee…gomen nee…haven’t raised my minion well~” Yuko uttered as she stood beside the taller president and leaned.

Fact, during the Alumni Homecoming there always have to be an event where the Alumni and current officers would battle for something, it may be in a form of sportsfest or Annual Quiz Bee. This year, the Almuni decided to hold a sportfest though throughout the last years of Alumni Parties it has always been a friendly game within the respective schools.

Only that....this year, due to someone’s dis-functioning brain, The annual party will be held by the merged rival schools and so let’s say friendly game no more….

“Ehe! This sounds fun!” Sae uttered in excitement. While Yuki just fell on her seat once again from such ‘doom’ her school might experience once again.

“woi! This is unfair! You’re good at everything!” Yuki demanded on the very confident figure flexing her muscles in front.

“Oho~ Oshiri-san! Never doubt the power of Kansai!!!” Yuko shouted proudly as if standing at Simba’s spot announcing her ‘fated-victory’.

“Nani…?” And yet another figure has entered the door, it was Paruru, the Vice-president of Kansai.

“You made it!” Yuko uttered in happiness seeing her ‘little-baby’.

“We are actually discussing about the party…” Mayu answered Paruru’s curiosity as Yuki once again fell suspicious on how Mayu easily accommodates Paruru, except for her.

“Oho~ what’s this aw-------kward feeling?!” Yuko uttered as her eyeballs rolled over Mayu, Yuki then Paruru,. Mayu, Yuki then Paruru (repeat x10)

Mayu and Paruru didn’t seem bothered at all or we could say just not concerned as for Yuki almost turning Black on her seat.

“Chotto matteeeee!!!”
=====

Yuki let a sigh as she walked towards her proper school along with Yuko as Paruru decided to stay longer to discuss some matter with the Sakura Univerisity representatives.

“I see now oho!” Yuko uttered as if grasping the whole idea already.

“You’re jealous nee~?” Yuko bending over the down Yuki beside her, as well as hitting the bull’s eye. And not only stupid but shameless enough, Yuki just nodded confessing her state.

“I’m shocked you don’t know what’s going on on that two though…” Yuko uttered as she placed her hands on the back of his head, doing the lazy ‘oji-san’ pose. Hearing Yuko’s words, Yuki felt a little left out as she didn’t expect such ‘connection’ Paruru and Mayu actually have. Yuki then looked at Yuko with her confused yet pleading face.

“I see” Yuko uttered as she walked towards the nearest bench and offered the space beside her to Yuki.

“So once upon time…in Grade School, those two are actually the ‘real rivals’, Mayu has always been competitive towards Paruru as for Paruru doesn’t bother at all…until Paruru left Sakura University and decided to attend ours…” Yuko explained. It was the first time for Yuki hearing such story. Paruru belongs to Sakura University after all but for some reason hearing such ‘real rival’ honorific for Paruru Yuki felt down as she felt she just stole the position where Paruru actually deserves. She could’ve been the one Mayu has eyes on even so; she’s still the one though after all.

“I see now…” Yuki said weakly.

“Kansai President is it.,…hm?”

“Then let’s a have a deal….Kashiwagi Yuki”

“But….You shall give me Haruka while Sae’s with you”

“You alright Yuki-chan?” Yuko asked the stunned figure out of reality.

“I hope so….”

TBC~

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Like I said, I'm lazy doing repititive things so I'll leave the title as it is even I update parts  XD
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline AT29

• eargasmic
« Reply #63 on: October 01, 2013, 07:44:55 PM »
lol so many updates..
this is awesome...
I knew it! Love these updates!
Payuyu moment there  :lol:

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #64 on: October 02, 2013, 04:48:47 AM »
Wrong Answer(2)- Part 6
After 3 days..

No one could ever deny the awkward atmosphere filling upon the office of Kansai as well Sakura. Everything has changed in a bliss as Yuki decided to think things through and not to bother the other office for the mean time though Mayu and everyone just kept their mouths shut and decided to let her go since they have been busy for the upcoming party preparation, event which was just around the corner.

“Where’s Kansai President?” Acchan asked out of the blue as she noticed Yuki’s absence. Hearing her question, Yuko and Sae just shrugged their shoulders as Mayu and Paruru just kept their ‘unconcerned’ faces.

“Aren’t you used to it? Don’t worry Paruru-chan is here with us..” Sae smiled at Paruru.

“Woi! Aren’t you friends with Oshiri-san?!” Yuko uttered.

“Just until the sportsfest! Hehehe!” Sae answered with her evil smirk probably imagining her winning already and crushing Kansai with her bare hands.

“YOU DON’T SAY!!” Yuko responded with a very much awkward face as Sae’s. When Mayu suddenly stood up and went outside the room with her usual pace. Sae being much used to her president just followed though Mayu turned on her and signalled her not to go after her.

“What’s up with Mayu?”
====

Yuki was found sulking alone inside her room, which is not very unusual for the people attending Kansai since they probably thought she was just sleeping or doing unnecessary things, Fact that they actually have accepted since she’s the only one suitable for the position aside from Paruru.

When suddenly the corridor went chaotic as Yuki heard people screaming, though Screaming is normal like people crying and all, but this time it was different, Yuki heard people screaming similar to people seeing a celebrity and the such.

“KYAAA~ Is she?”

“OMG! “

“Never thought she looks like that!”

Girls screaming out of excitement echoing across the whole building... When suddenly Yuki’s door opened up and drove in a familiar figure, it was Mayu. Yuki shocked with the very sudden visitor, her girlfriend actually, couldn’t even greet properly and just looked at her.

“I certainly remember I was civil when you barged inside my room…” Mayu uttered leaning her body on the tightly closed door.

“Why are you here?”

“And since when I needed a reason to visit Kansai….?”

“Since the beginning….Y-you’re not like this…”

“Anyway…What’s up?” Mayu asked as she walked towards the bookshelf and rummage for any book from the unexpected arranged pile of books, Yuki must have been cleaning since she hasn’t anything to do since she stopped bothering Mayu. 

“Nothing….y-you?” Yuki asked as if getting nervous inside her very office just having such presence.

“mm…me? I’m having migraines these days…” Mayu said mindlessly.

“m-migraines? Why?! What happened?” Yuki uttered as she turned into her usual self hearing Mayu.

“Cause….Paruru topped the exam….” Mayu uttered still her back facing the confused figure. Hearing Paruru’s name out of the blue, Yuki just felt down for the nth time as she realized it was all Paruru in Mayu’s mind since the beginning after all. Yuki’s silence got into Mayu and so she turned on Yuki “mmm?”

“I really think she suits you better….,?” Yuki uttered wearing a wry smile.

“You think so?” Mayu asked as she walked closer to Yuki and settled herself beside the sitting figure, leaning on the table with her arms crossed on her chest seemingly interrogating the Kansai president.

“You even care with her standings…” Yuki chuckled at the sudden realization when suddenly she heard Mayu laugh, the unusual one as if she has just watched a comedy show. Confused with Mayu’s reaction Yuki’s eyes grew wider.

“W-Why are you laughing?! Watanabe Mayu!”

“I-I didn’t know you were this severe…even so…..” Mayu uttered smiling at Yuki and eventually head towards the door. Mayu holding the knob turned once again at the dumbfounded figure and…

“Parfait?”

“If you top the exam…I’ll treat you….”

TBC~
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #65 on: October 02, 2013, 07:47:33 AM »
Edit: found this song, so catchy and suits Yuki here(LOL)

Turtle by Davichi
Credit: HanabiTomoLyrics

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wrong Answer(2)- Part 7

“Parfait?”

“Eh?” Yuki lost on her thoughts staring at Mayu.

“What are you doing Kansai?....Let’s go Yuki”  Mayu uttered as she lifted her hand and reached for Yuki who seemed lost in a daze. She’s stupid after all…

And so Yuki reached for Mayu’s hand and held it “un..” They were about to go outside when Mayu suddenly stopped and closed the door once again.

“Yukirin…”

“Hmm….?”

“Remove your tie and blazer….”Mayu uttered with a ‘serious’ tone. Hearing Mayu’s order, Yuki’s eyes grew wider as her thoughts wandered once again on her kept fantasies over Mayu “Iie?” Yuki reacted as she watched Mayu undress herself and  watch her uniform fall on the floor helplessly leaving her with her polo shirt and skirt, actually remembering her first ever intimate encounter with the ‘monster-IQ-hiding-in-human-form’ president.

“Sure Kansai doesn’t know how to knock…It’s you…again and again….”

“Do it…” Mayu said firmly as she stared at Yuki with a blank face. Feeling chills from the sudden overwhelming feeling that has enveloped Yuki, she just unconsciously obliged leaving her with her white polo shirt and skirt same as Mayu’s, well it’s more like hypnotized I guess. And so once again Mayu held Yuki’s hand and went out.

“What are we doing….?” Yuki uttered as she walked beside Mayu.

“Secret….” Mayu uttered with a smirk on her face.
=======

Somewhere outside the school...

Yuki’s happiness couldn’t be denied as she watch Mayu eat in front of her “It’s a date right?” Yeah. Her first ever unexpected ‘lunch date’ with Watanabe Mayu. Seeing this private side of Mayu, Cute. Soft. Harmless-looking. Very unlikely to the Mayu she has grown to love, Yuki couldn’t help but admit she fell even harder on the expressionless figure before her eyes.

“Nani? You’re smiling….You look weird” Mayu uttered as she noticed the daydreaming figure eating with her.

“Nope, you’re the one acting weird Miss….” Yuki smiled at Mayu.

“mm…maybe” Mayu said as she went back eating. When suddenly…

“Woi! You kids! It’s still class hours! What are you doing outside the school premises?!” certain professors from afar noticed the two and actually heading towards them.

“Let’s go!” Mayu uttered as she hastily grabbed Yuki’s hand and dashed outside the area leaving the shocked two professors.

“Which school those two are attending?” said one.
“Mou~ No idea…I didn’t see their seal…kids these days!” said the other as he brushed his bald head.
=======

The two ran for their lives escaping the two angry professors.

“Let’s…go….back?” Yuki asked the heavily panting figure beside her, leaning on her knees, Mayu. Their feet actually brought them to some lone park since it was actually still within the ‘wee hours’ near the area. And so Yuki, decided to have a break and dragged Mayu to the nearest bench.

“mou~ you fine?” Yuki asked Mayu who was actually still taking her deep breaths, probably catching some more oxygen.

“I-im ….fine…don’t worry!” Mayu uttered between her breathing, but obviously still struggling from some air.

“I didn’t know you’re like this….” Yuki chuckled as she watched Mayu act like the harmless president.

“I-I’m no…good….at…running” Mayu for the time in the history has confessed a weak point against her ‘perfect-student-image’. Hearing this, Yuki couldn’t help but feel emotional as she is now considered the phenomenal person who has ever heard Mayu speak about her ‘real’ personality.

“Actually…I’m no good at any sports…” Mayu uttered with her blank face and suddenly lied on Yuki’s lap and seemed about to sleep. Shocked with Mayu’s action “Mayu, what are you doing? Let’s go back”

“nah…let’s stay for a bit” Mayu uttered almost whispering as if was already in the middle of reality and her dreamland.

“We should be helping the others now….we can’t slack anymore” Yuki uttered as she watched Mayu didn’t even flinch hearing her demand and just stayed like a cyborg without a battery.

“Aren’t we busy….Yukirin?”

TBC~
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
How Many time's Ive called Yuki 'stupid' here? sorry for Yuki oshis there  XD
« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 12:08:16 PM by imteedee »
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline AnneTonov

« Reply #66 on: October 02, 2013, 08:57:52 AM »
Mayu is so sweet!!!  :nya: :shy2: :shy1:
how could be so dense Yukirin?! stupid lol  :on thumbb:
 :on gay: :on gay: :on gay: :on gay: :on gay:

Offline DontMindMe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • just passing by :P
« Reply #67 on: October 02, 2013, 09:10:03 AM »
“Remove your tie and blazer….”Mayu uttered with a ‘serious’ tone. Hearing Mayu’s order, Yuki’s eyes grew wider as her thoughts wandered once again on her kept fantasies over Mayu “Iie?” Yuki reacted as she watched Mayu undress herself and  watch her uniform fall on the floor helplessly leaving her with her polo shirt and skirt, actually remembering her first ever intimate encounter with the ‘monster-IQ-hiding-in-human-form’ president.

“Sure Kansai doesn’t know how to knock…It’s you…again and again….”

“Do it…” Mayu said firmly as she stared at Yuki with a blank face. Filling chills from the sudden overwhelming feeling that has enveloped Yuki, she just unconsciously obliged leaving her with her white polo shirt and skirt same as Mayu’s, well it’s more like hypnotized I guess. And so once again Mayu held Yuki’s hand and went out.

:sweat: :on_hot: :on cloudeye: almost there  :gyaaah: :frustrated: :fainted:

Offline AT29

• eargasmic
« Reply #68 on: October 02, 2013, 09:31:18 AM »
I wonder how Paruru feels towards Mayu...
im excited for the event lol...
yeah I agree Mayu is really indeed sweet in reality...
baka Yuki is baka hahaha :lol: :lol:

Offline Pheeya_0414

• Bored and Hungry as always (゚▽゚*)
« Reply #69 on: October 02, 2013, 10:54:38 AM »
wahahaha the meaning of the song :wahaha: i think it's not her  :heart: but her brain is the one slow!  :wahaha:
make this one a series please!!! GENIUS PRESIDENT X STUPID PRESIDENT series!!!!
MaYuki, JuriMayu, AtsuMina, AtsuYuu, KojiYuu, wMatsui and..................counting.

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #70 on: October 02, 2013, 02:34:40 PM »
@Pheeya: wow series?(LOL) let's enjoy this! I'll make it longer  :lol:
@AT: that...I wonder too  :lol: this story is so random  :P
@DontMindMe: I was thinking of making 'that' already though...hmm I want them cutey cutey for the mean time  :lol: XD
@Anne: (LOL) too many gays  :lol: XD
@Haruto: (LOL) who knows Acchan's past here?  XD
@leEwẬy: ILY too!! and as always all the MaYuki shippers  XD :lol:
@Terragen: Who knows what Mayu has seen on her  XD :lol:

Basically, it's gonna be like this everyday...I'll update whichever I have written  :lol:
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Wrong Answer(2)- Part 8

Few moments after, Mayu actually fell asleep lying on Yuki’s lap. It was almost sunset and yet Yuki didn’t bother to wake up the sleeping figure.

“Are you tired….Mayuyu?” Yuki murmured as she brushed Mayu’s black silky hair. As if getting enticed with such unusual view, actually her first time seeing Mayu sleep, without knowing, Yuki has leaned forward and whispered “Can I kiss you?”

And kissed the sleeping figure.

It was Yuki’s first stolen kiss. If only you knew Bakarin

After a few minutes, Mayu has finally awoken from her sleep and slowly rose up on her seat and eventually realized it’s already mid-dark "I slept for too long…sorry” Mayu uttered as if she was still in the middle of half-asleep and half-awake state. Yuki just shook her head while smiling at Mayu savouring her harassment during her sleep “its fine…Mayu”

And so Mayu stood up and went ahead. Yuki just followed the figure with her eyes as if not wanting to leave her spot where she actually kissed Mayu when Mayu suddenly stopped and turned on her…. “What are you doing?...Let’s go Yuki” Mayu uttered as she lifted her hand and reached for Yuki.

“Yeah..let’s go Mayu”
===

And finally the day Sae and Yuko have been waiting for has come. Students of both parties have actually prepared for this most-awaited event. Lots of banners and other paraphernalia were found scattered across the special stadium made for the said event.

The Annual Alumni Homecoming/Party/Tournament

Since it’s an Alumni Homecoming event of course, don’t expect Yuko and Acchan would be the only people coming back so let me first introduce the line up I mean the members of the Alumni Society.

Akimoto Sayaka (Kansai University former secretary of Yuko Oshima)

Kojima Haruna (Kansai University former Vice-President of Yuko Oshima)

Yamamoto Sayaka (Kansai University former Public Relations Officer)

Matsui Rena (Sakura University former Vice-president of Maeda Atsuko)

Matsui Jurina (Sakura University former Secretary of Maeda Atsuko)

Watanabe Miyuki (Sakura University former Public Relations Officer, cousin of Mayu)

Takahashi Minami (Sakura University Alumni Association Director)

And so let’s continue…

“WAIT!!! How about me?!”A certain wota-like figure has arrived and yet again.

Sashihara Rino (Kansai University Alumni Association Director)
========

“EH?!” Yuko and Sae shouted in disbelief after hearing the mechanics from their respective directors.

“Iie~”  Sae uttered while waving her hands, denying reality as well as Yuko. And the rest didn’t bother even reacting on it.

“It’s not so bad…” Mayu uttered as she took her seat at the corner with her ‘not-so-much-concerned’ face along with her cousin Milky.

“I don’t mind being paired with a Kansai…as long as it’s Sayanee” Milky uttered smiling glancing at her ‘rival-romantic-partner’ since they’re both PROs, can’t be helped their paths have crossed a million times during their years.

Hearing Milky’s idea Yuki started wiggling on her feet as if itching to be paired with Mayu.

“Are you okay Miss….?” A certain figure with an ‘ojou-sama’ aura suddenly drew closer to Yuki, Rena.

“You’re Kansai President…If I’m correct” and yet another figure has arrived wearing her infamous ‘cat-smile’, Jurina.

Hearing such questions, Yuki just nodded as she seemed paralyzed from the overwhelming aura of the Sakura students compared to their ‘so-so’ appearance. While secretly, Mayu just watched Yuki interact with her seniors from afar.

“Well then…draw lots!!”

Heaven must have cursed Yuki, she wasn’t paired with Mayu but instead with Rena “ugggh…my Mayuyu” and on top of that…

“Whoa! Paruru and Mayu! Rivals nyaa~” Sae and Yuko uttered in surprise as Paruru actually picked up Mayu’s name from the bowl as for Paruru didn’t look so concerned at all same as Mayu.

“Iie?” Yuko uttered in surprise staring at the piece of paper having her partner’s name, Maeda Atsuko.

“Now that’s the ‘real rival’!!” Sayaka shouted at Yuko smirking.

“YAAAY!!” Milky shouted her lungs out by actually picking up Sayanee’s name “Good job!” Sayanee ‘high-fived’ her partner.

“Then that leaves me….” Sae murmured as she slowly put her hand inside the bowl while glancing at the remaining people, Sayaka….Jurina….Haruna….

“UWAAA~?!” Sae uttered in despair as she actually picked up the scary tower from Kansai, Akimoto Sayaka.

“Well…then that leaves me with Haruna” Jurina uttered as she picked up the last paper and was actually right.

“LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!”

TBC~
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline Haruto Lee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing to do
« Reply #71 on: October 02, 2013, 04:35:44 PM »
Yuki is not honest to herself and Mayu.....

She didn't say what she really want

Quite surprised miyuki and sayanee are rival-romantic partner

Mayu and miyuki are cousin in this story? Then why don't Yuko just tell Yuki about that?

As usual,  XD XD XD for Yuki stubbornness

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #72 on: October 02, 2013, 04:55:16 PM »
Why Yuki is that idiot in your fic....... :smhid

I want to see Mayu jealous!! Pleaseeeeeee! :bow:
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #73 on: October 02, 2013, 04:56:20 PM »
Read 3-4 chapters in a row made me so happy :on gay:
Yuki's first stolen kiss :wahaha:
Why they don't be honest to theirselves :mon headbang: :fainted:
Rena was paired with Yuki :mon huh2: Renayuki :mon firecrack:
Can't wait to see Yuki's jealousy, maybe :mon sweat: Wonder will Mayu do anything to it :mon evillaff:
Anyway, I'm waiting for your new updates :on drink:
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline DontMindMe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • just passing by :P
« Reply #74 on: October 02, 2013, 05:30:43 PM »
poor Yuki-chan  :cry:
yeah yeah make Mayu jealous!!! pleeeease  :bow: :bow: :bow:
imteedee you're my fave pleeease?  :lol:
so many pairs! AtsuYuu!!!!
I wonder how many people are reading this but it's more than a real fanfic already! not OS anymore and you don't change title  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #75 on: October 03, 2013, 01:38:21 AM »
YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND  :kneelbow:
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wrong Answer(2)- Part 9

“LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!” the statement that echoed inside the untamed dome full of fanatics of both sides. Who would’ve thought that the ‘so-so’ Kansai has actually loyal supporters in and out of school? Well, of course no wonder for Sakura University.

“TENNIS!!”

Waiting for her turn Mayu just waited patiently…and most especially calmly on her post beside Paruru who wasn’t so much different as her, expressionless.

“You like her…for real.” Paruru uttered out of the blue without glancing at Mayu instead her eyes were focused on a particular figure playing at that moment, Yuki. Mayu on the other hand also eyeing the very same figure just kept her silence.

“I’m happy you’re not the same Mayu I knew….” Paruru said.

“That’s good to know…Paruru”

=========

One after another, the games have finished as Yuki and Rena, unexpectedly were good at tennis and eventually moved on Finals.

“gaaaah~ what a pity? We’re almost there!” Milky uttered in disappointment as they actually lost to Yuki and Rena just before reaching the finals. Sayanee on the other hand just chuckled as she actually enjoyed the game and not rooting for the championship “Don’t worry Milky, we’re Alumni from this moment on and forever and we could still join next year!” Sayanee uttered cheering Milky.

“Too bad I guess next year would be a quiz bee!! We stand no chance with my cousin!” Milky said blissfully. Sayanee just chuckled and smiled. “See….Acchan and Yuko just let it go like nothing….” Sayanee mouth-pointed the two former presidents who were eating seemingly having a picnic already by the sides. The pair who actually didn’t have a taint chance of winning against Jurina and Haruna though Jurina’s team actually lost to Sae and Sayaka on the latter matches.

===

“It’s easy to win this game….” Paruru uttered with her ‘expressionless’ face looking at their opponents, Sae and Sayaka who were standing on the other side of the court. Hearing Paruru’s statement, Mayu just nodded softly as if having such ‘mental connection’ towards each other.

“You just need to get the perfect angle and velocity to make things work….” Mayu uttered with a ‘serious’ tone as if calculating every move they’re making.

“And defy gravity….” Paruru uttered showing off for the first time her ‘real’ self, side that’s very much similar to Mayu’s. The other half of ‘monster-IQ-hiding-in-human-form’ president. Such scene that made the crowd go wilder than ever as not a chance would Sae and Sayaka give away points.

*BOINK *TOINK *PLAKAK

After all, it’s mind over matter. Paruru and Mayu made Sae and Sayaka eat dirt.

So for finals… Paruru and Mayu versus Rena and Yuki.

“Now this is interesting to watch…” Yuko uttered in excitement as she watched the game starting.

“What are you going to do now….my minion?” Yuko thought, rooting for Yuki.

“Thy banner wave high for thee, Mayu-chan gambatte” Acchan thought smiling, rooting for Mayu.

“GO REENAAAA!” Jurina by the sides shouting her lungs out as the directors just watched in their contentment.

====

“Nee~ Yuki-chan… No mercy okay?” Rena smiled at Yuki who was standing beside her “hai!” Yuki responded and made their unique handshake. Fortunately, their team work made them enter the finals only that their opponent would be the undisputed monster-duo Paruru and Mayu.

“Well for your information Yuki-chan….we don’t stand a chance here…” Rena murmured as she swung her racket as Yuki just watched Rena and nodded in agreement… “But there’s a way….”

“What is it Rena?”

Meanwhile..

“They seem so close in instant…” Paruru uttered as she watched the two cheer themselves on their own as for Mayu just kept her unconcerned image when suddenly before Mayu’s eyes and everyone else’s…

Rena kissed Yuki.

Mayu’s eyes grew wider as she watched the two kiss in front of her along with the cheering crowd who went crazy over such event.

“Now this is getting interesting….” Paruru muttered with a smirk on her face glancing at Mayu who seemed stoned on her feet.

“What are you gonna do now…Mayu?” Hearing Paruru’s question, Mayu just closed her eyes avoiding such unpleasant scenery before her eyes and took a deep breath to calm herself “I see….” Mayu uttered clenching her fists as Paruru just chuckled noticing the gesture.

Much to the people’s dismay, Yuki and Rena were dominating the game as Mayu seemed out of her focus and eventually lost.

“That was fast….” Paruru uttered as the opponent rejoiced having their victory. Paruru then turned her eyes on Mayu, who was unexpectedly smiling but her smile was different. It was the smile very much familiar to Paruru…
“Sure no one messes with you….Mayu-chan…”

Mayu then made her way towards the rejoicing party. Her overwhelming aura was too much, too much that the people on the other side actually noticed the upcoming presence. Much to their surprise, Mayu lifted her hand and offered it to Yuki and Rena “Congratulations….” And smiled seemingly coming back to the figure everyone feared of seeing.

“Congrats Yuki-chan! You’re too much this year huh?!” Sae teased Yuki. It was a back to back loss for Mayu that year since her phenomenal mistake just last National Examinations. Yuki just wore a wry smile watching Mayu walked ahead and seemingly having no plans of celebrating anymore. As loyal as ever, Sae bid her goodbye for a moment and eventually followed Mayu.

“Congrats Yuki-chan…” Paruru congratulated Yuki with a smile and eventually went after Mayu as Yuki just followed the figures with her eyes lost on what to do.

“Mayu…?”
====

“You totally lost your cool there….” Paruru chuckled as she finally caught up with Mayu’s pace.
“I didn’t….”

“If you say so…..then I’ll go ahead” Paruru said as she patted Mayu’s shoulder and actually left Mayu.

“How dare...UGH! Yukirin! You dead meat!”

TBC~

my hat is off. saluting.

Offline AnneTonov

« Reply #76 on: October 03, 2013, 02:51:39 AM »
waaa Mayu lost her cool and jealous with Rena aaaahhhh :ptam-...:
what you gonna do now Mayu?  :ptam-mad:

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #77 on: October 03, 2013, 04:03:49 AM »
@DontMindMe: yeah, you could hit the notify button below here so you would be updated even if you don't visit Index  :) should be an update if I'm the one posting  :)
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wrong Answer(2)- Part 10

“Kaicho! C’mon just for today?” Sae muttered over the line.

“Never call me back today…..” Mayu responded with a very familiar tone to Sae. Knowing better than anyone else, Sae just let Mayu go that time as Mayu eventually after a few moments hang up.

“See…? What you did is too much! Rena” Sae scowled at the figure sitting next to her, Rena. They decided to conclude the day with a party including the members of both Kansai and Sakura Universities. All….Except Mayu and Paruru since Paruru has to go soon and Mayu, well for no apparent reason…

Hearing Sae’s accusation, Rena just chuckled along with Jurina by the other side.

“Rena just used her brain….hehe~” Jurina defended Rena as she pinpointed her head as for Yuki just watched the figures talk about Mayu without getting what they meant. After a few moments, Yuki stood up from her seat and decided to go after Mayu when she was suddenly stopped by the other members…

“Hep! Where are you going Yuki-chan?” Yuko asked Yuki.

“A-Ano…Ma~”

“That’s not a very good idea Yuki-chan….” Acchan interrupted Yuki as she stood up and walked towards Yuki pushing her a little to get back to her seat “Yep! Not a very good idea at all….” as Milky chuckled and agreed on Acchan.

“But! I have a very good idea!” Acchan happily announced as she clapped her hands and showed her infamous smile.
====

“Eh?! Why are we here?” Everybody asked in curiosity as they found themselves at the seemingly luxurious pad, it was Rena’s flat.

”‘TO PARTY!” Acchan shouted as she glanced at Rena seemingly talking via mental telepathy.

And so the group started partying like there’s no tomorrow not even bothered what’s gonna happen the day after since it’s going to be a free day for both Universities for them to have a break to unwind and rest after the stressful event. Though…

“Yuki-chan…” Haruna must have noticed Yuki sulking by the corner, well instead of the one who must be partying all out with her back to back achievement against her ‘rival’ Watanabe Mayu. “Oh! Sempai…” Yuki startled by the sudden figure as if she has awoken from her dreamland.

“Here drink!” Haruna offered Yuki a random glass of seemingly soda on Yuki as stupid as she can be and probably depressed not seeing Mayu, Yuki mindlessly received the offer and drank it.

Bottoms up.
=====

“Now the real party starts….” Acchan uttered with a smirk on her face along with everyone beside her watch Yuki sleep on the couch. Well actually, what she drank is pure Vodka. Sigh.

In a snap, Sae took her phone out and dialled a very much used number on her phone, Mayu’s.

“I told y-…”

“Hep! I think you should hear me out first” Sae uttered over the phone struggling to keep her silent laughs. Civil as always, Mayu spared a few seconds to hear out her loyal Vice-president “Okay…talk”

“Yuki-chan is here…”

“I know…”

“She’s sleeping….”

“Wake her up! ….You know you’re telling me useless things! I’m gonna ha-“

“But she’s drunk……hmmm?” Sae uttered with a very sarcastic tone. Hearing Sae, Mayu flinched a little as she perceived the situation as a ‘not-so-impossible’ thing, the fact that she was with Acchan and the others.

“So….?” Sae continued.

……

…..

“I’m gonna sleep now…” Mayu muttered and cut the line.

“She hang up….” Sae muttered as she hid her phone on her pocket and sat beside Sayaka once again.

“All we have to do is wait…..” Acchan smirked as she sat beside the sleeping figure as Yuko sat on the other side as if playing, ruffling Yuki’s hair “my minion….you’re the monster nyaaa~”

A few moments after…

The door almost broke as an expected figure has arrived.

“YOU! GET OFF YUKI!”

TBC~
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline AT29

• eargasmic
« Reply #78 on: October 03, 2013, 05:18:04 AM »
this is so funny now mayu is the one going tsundere...
what the hell Yuki, how could you be so clueless about Mayu, you kissed Rena in front of her DUH?! okay I'm over-reacting now hahaha...
seriously I don't know what's going to happen on that two..
but they're seriously cute...
I'm seeing Mayu changing bit by bit for Yuki..
that's good, this update is hella funny AtsuYuu lol

Offline Haruto Lee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing to do
« Reply #79 on: October 03, 2013, 08:59:45 AM »
 :hiakhiakhiak: :hiakhiakhiak: :hiakhiakhiak:

Now Mayu is completely jealous.....

Wonder what will happen next?

Can't wait.......

JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Taia - Asagiri