JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Viyuden - Aisucream to My Purin

Author Topic: [10/05] Morning Musume。'14 Live Concert in New York  (Read 76448 times)

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [10/05] Morning Musume。'14 Live Concert in New York
« Reply #220 on: October 08, 2014, 06:54:16 PM »

Morning Musume ’14 Live in New York City Exclusive Coverage (english article, plenty of pics)
http://nihongogo.com/2014/10/morning-musume-14-live-in-new-york-city-exclusive-coverage/

Offline Hart

• Just a passing Postwhore
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • DarK_HarT46
    • Hart_1444
« Reply #221 on: October 08, 2014, 08:03:51 PM »
Fight on guys! Feel the Momusu love and come back to the fandom! :D (for all you of lapsed faith XD)

So.....you're saying....I'm a born-again Momosu fan?  :D

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #222 on: October 08, 2014, 10:26:08 PM »
^ Yeah we only needed Essy to make it complete!!! Well, as far as I would be concerned, lol.

Also Rayle, I'm glad you have a much better memory than me XD since my experience was mostly the same as yours I'll leave your tale to tell the story lol, and maybe fill some more in about the concert later if I can remember anything. :P I'll have to look up a setlist somewhere to remind myself... Usually things start coming back when I see videos of the concert too. Actually, in this case I'm sure they will since what we see in videos will likely be very similar to what my experience is and I'll be able to zero in on myself easily lol. Anyway, thanks again all for yet another amazing Hello Pro weekend!!!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline BigFreaky

• 一番カワイイ
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #224 on: October 09, 2014, 05:29:29 AM »
This trip was truly amazing. So glad I went, and happy I could hang out with the peeps I haven't seen in so long!

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #225 on: October 09, 2014, 05:58:15 AM »
Fight on guys! Feel the Momusu love and come back to the fandom! :D (for all you of lapsed faith XD)

So.....you're saying....I'm a born-again Momosu fan?  :D

Welcome back to the fold. Go forth and sin no more :P

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline J-Triumf

• AKA J-T the smalla balla
  • Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
« Reply #226 on: October 09, 2014, 08:33:08 AM »
Yes, I too wish Estrea could've been there with us; she was one of the first to break the news of this whole thing, started the thread to get us organized...and I'm sure she would be a blast to have around with us, especially with the Riho fangirling. :P

My experience was far from perfect; my lack of sleep going into it definitely affected my ability to properly plan and get on top of things, leaving me with a share of regrets. At the same time, some things did go better than expected, all things considered...and the important thing is that the good moments were way more significant than the bad. :twothumbs

Gonna do my day-by-day recaps one post at a time...

Day 0 & 1

Like two years before, the journey started on Wednesday night for a Thursday morning arrival. Got out of work early just so I could post one last thing in my blog, though having extra time for packing didn't hurt. :P

Arrived at Newark Liberty International Airport around 8 AM local time; I was hoping to get a good view of the city from the plane as we landed again, but this time around it was all kinds of cloudiness. Decided to eat breakfast at the same airport McDonald's I had breakfast at when I first arrived in 2012, then hung around the place a bit to reminisce on the long wait for the Berryz welcoming party as well as kill time because hotel check-in was at 3. But fuck that, it was the Newark Airport, I didn't wanna waste all day here like last time, so I cut out and boarded the train for Penn Station--and with that, I put my 2012 Berryz adventure behind me, as it was time to start something new.

Got to Penn Station and went around the the place a bit, checked out Madison Square Garden, and killed a bit more time before finally making an attempt to call daigong. I had my Warriors Stephen Curry jersey on for visibility/identification purposes, which led to some random dude trying to talk basketball to me while I waited. :lol: dai told me he was "somehwere on 5th Avenue", specifically the Uniqlo at 53rd Street, so I dragged my luggage with me into the subway to get there. I was ready to do the whole crazy numbers game with the Metro Card as advised by that one Tumblr link I posted before, until I learned that the subway now sells time-based unlimited access cards! This would turn out to be the most useful thing ever for me for the rest of my stay.

Finally met up with daigong (FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER OMG) after waiting a bit longer and exploring the Rockefeller area. :lol: We walked all the way to his hotel on 42nd Street where he let me leave my bags, then we went off to explore the city. Took a subway to Downtown Manhattan, swung by the World Trade Center area, had some lunch from a food cart, then walked all the way from there to the Brooklyn Bridge...then walked ALL THE WAY on the bridge's pedestrian path to cross the East River...THEN WALKED ALL THE WAY from the bridge to the Barclays Center! We got our touristy photo shoots on along the way, then got back on the subway from there so I can get my stuff and check into my hotel in Queens, which took longer than expected due to this couple ahead of me arguing about whose credit card to use. :lol:

After settling in, I went back to Times Square to explore for a bit and confirm the location of the Best Buy Theater; then daigong and I went down to East Village to meet up with Ping for dinner at a ramen restaurant, where they apparently serve "soupless ramen"! :lol: It's actually yakisoba, and the menu listed its Japanese translation as 焼きそば, so I made sure to order it as such. We reminisced a bit about my first meetup with other HiPstas (2010 in Hollywood for the Utada tour), and discussed the business of press coverage, me having just dealt with J-Pop Summit earlier this year.

During dinner I was made aware of long lines at the Nintendo store due to what turned out to be the release event for Super Smash Bros. on 3DS; having missed that place last time I was in New York, I made a note to make sure to visit that store before my vacation was finished. I also came across some info on Twitter about flights from Japan arriving at the JFK airport in the morning, so I made plans with dai to meet up over there as we headed back to our respective hotels. A new chapter has begun!

Bonus: daigong kept saying he expected me to be taller, but reality proved otherwise...

(we were just goofing off with perspective shots, I'm not actually that tiny or am i?)
ねぇ、笑って?
J-Triumf @ SoundCloud - Twitter - Tumblr - CuriousCat - IT'S CRAZY!!!!!

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #227 on: October 10, 2014, 12:06:12 AM »
^ dude you're taller than me :lol:

Day 0 & 1

Well this is how it started...

I flew out from Hawaii on Thursday taking two flights one from Honolulu to Los Angeles and the second one to LA to Newark.  The place ride was weird in general because I haven't ridden on one in 15+ years (roll eyes) and second it was updated to something i wasn't used to with.

So beyond that, arriving in Newark at 8:30, I headed onto the rail to head out to the station to take to Penn station.  Carrying the one bag, I head to the bag storage place to drop it off so I could walk around to explore the city.  Rockefeller Center was nice and got some stuff from the NBC store before walking around aimlessly to the Nintendo World where I heard about the arrival of the girls at JFK but just going around Midtown was an experience before picking up cookies at Momofuku and checked in at the place.

The place itself was okay but it was good enough to sleep for the time period.  I waited for the first of my roommate to come to the place before I showered and headed to the first Broadway show, Hedwig and the Angry Inch.  Now, I had a feeling that it wouldn’t have Neil Patrick Harris when I passed by the theater on the first trip so I was keeping an open mind but no Lena Hall lowered the expectations a bit but the whole show by itself was wonderful.  The story blew me away and I really wanted to see the movie to how it compared to it.

After the play, I walked over to John’s Pizzeria to meet the Hipstas there.  The crowds of people there.  That was an awesome thing to meet everyone before returning back with the two roommates.

Day 2

Rainy and gloomy but I decided to take the subway down to the memorial and paid for the admission for the museum.  Liked the experience, hated the fact of the price but it was all worth it.  I ended up returning back to Midtown soaked to have curry before Aladdin.  Aladdin was only for genie (and luckily I got to meet the guy who played genie in the play on Monday night.  He was so much bigger than expected and he thanked me for seeing the performance.)

Before the party, I saw resop for the first time and talked about H!P in general which was fun to get to fan talk. After that I decided to go to Hello! Party which was kind of what people were saying in general but I couldn’t pass it up with the games and the people dancing.  Then my first time doing wotagei in public (perfect song Romantic Ukare Mode)  I knew it wasn’t perfect but not like I had my choices in songs.  Then, meeting Yuu-chan.  (She’s cute and tiny XD) Also winning a king blade from the raffle.

After that went to Five Guys for a grilled cheese before returning back.

Day 3

I decided to do a little walking around the venue and saw the line out there but didn’t bother to really do anything but I got cheesecake from Junior’s and returned back to rest before the concert.

Then I remembered the line was rounding everywhere and got to the end where I met up with two women which we had long conversations but it was amusing to see the people asking us about what we were standing in line for and the nods were the indicator of everything.  After the few hours, the line was brought in but from the reports going through the line it was chaotic for merchandise and for sure we heard only so many CD’s were being bought and it ended up only being that before the show.  Honestly, I felt a little disappointed but just bearing it a CD would be ample for a souvenir not knowing that by luck, I got a handshake ticket a few moments before the show.

The show itself being stuck behind a wall of people and just going with the group while every so often watching the TV above.  Zukki’s big breakfast.  Eripon’s web slinging.  Sakura’s English.  Harunan XD

The concert was spectacular and the encore call seeing the man dying in the back of me.  So after everything I sat with Hart, JFC, and Ops.  We were discussing about what to say especially Zukki’s big breakfast.  In the end, I said thanks to everyone except Zukki which I said Daisuki to her and Sayu with Sotsugyou Omedetou and then headed outside to get away from the exit which I met up with the rest of the crew for BBQ

I had to step outside for a bit with some issues but after I returned to eat with them and talk about whatever and Yuu’s friend after that one drink.  After the pictures and what not, hanged out with the gang at Dai’s room and got the bracelet and stickers.  Took some shots.  Talk the usual JPH!P stuff before realizing it was the early morning and in the city that never sleeps, I walked around for an hour before seeing off Chibs and Leo and taking a short sleep before the next day in a couple of hours.

Day 4

I had to check out and being the last one it was a bad experience because the host was away and never answered her phone for the few hours leading up to it but she got back after talking to my next host.  With the hour to spare, I walked with my stuff up to Central park and took in the sights.  I got a picture of a squirrel :D before heading to the next place a block east of the first place.  His partner let me in and got to set up a bit before the last Broadway show, Avenue Q.  Classic show with reminders of the generation problems or lack there of XD

Then the final day

Day 5

Started with the Empire State Building and then waited at Bryant Park for a bit to check out Kinokuniya for some stuff which I found before heading to Trader Joe’s for the first time and bought a lot which is now my stuff for baggage XD  The final stop was Katz’s and for an experience it cost $25 XD

After all that, I realized that New York is way too fast for me.  Second, I cherished the fact I got to meet so many Hipstas in one place.  Finally, shaking Momusu’s hand individually was beyond a dream and I can’t wait for the next stop.  If it is Hawaii, be sure to have money

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #228 on: October 11, 2014, 01:23:28 AM »
A few news clips; no idea what they were saying about Mai and Ma-kun
Well, this sheds some light on it. According to this translated post from Mai's blog (provided by the kind peeps at blog-project.net), the 2 of them were in attendance during the concert! Anyone happen to see them?

Morning Musume。’14 Live in New York
Special Translations | By Skoban | October 10, 2014

I was thereー!

I’m happy that all the songs were songs that I love~

Morning Musume’s performance was really stylish、

I like their professionalism!!

The cheers and excitement of the local fans was amazing、 it gave me goosebumps!!

And、 Michishige Sayumi-chan、 who’s preparing for her graduation、 was reliable as usual, a cool leader。

I was deeply moved while watching them on stage!

And、 the day before the concert, I went for lunch with the girls of Morning Musume~

They were all innocent cuties~

I also enjoyed getting to talk with Shige-san, it’s been a while!

I wish I could have talked more with the other members~

Next time、 I’ll try talking more with them!

Photo with everyone。

Morning Musume。’14、 and Country Musume。 and Masao-san。

Sent from my iPhone
TRANSLATED BLOG LINK - http://blog-project.net/special-translations/210992
ORIGINAL BLOG LINK - http://ameblo.jp/satodamai/entry-11937175889.html

Offline Rayle

• Member+
« Reply #229 on: October 11, 2014, 05:06:35 AM »
After the fact, I'm really sad they didn't do perform Kimi Sae, because come on, 2000 people on the dance floor, how could they not!?  :panic:

Offline J-Triumf

• AKA J-T the smalla balla
  • Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
« Reply #230 on: October 12, 2014, 01:20:03 AM »
^ dude you're taller than me :lol:
Ssssshhhh, don't tell anyone who hasn't met me yet! ;)

And yeah, I found out about Satoda and Tanaka in attendance shortly after the concert, though I don't remember if it was right after the concert or the next day that I found out.

And now to continue with my recap!

Day 2

Still on west coast time at this point, I woke up around 9-ish and coordinated with dai about flight updates. He was on his way to JFK a lot sooner than I was; knowing about the day's flight delays and how getting through customs can take a while, I gave myself some time to get some quick hotel breakfast and collect my bearings regarding the part of Queens I was in. Hopped on the subway to Jamaica, got to the AirTrain junction about half an hour later, then eventually reached Terminal 1 of JFK to meet up with dai. We briefly discussed the possibility of another flight from Japan being relevant, so I swung by Terminal 7 to check things out and make sure, but he called and assured me that Terminal 1 was the right spot, so I rushed back. We also met Al Kusanagi of MM-BBS and Hiro of 2012 Berryz t-shirts fame, as well as a Harunan wota whose name I didn't catch. Waiting right outside the arrival exit, we were eventually joined by Slack and his crew, as well as Flyp, and we all sat idly as the flight status updated and the customs wait began. Any remaining doubts about the right location were squashed when I spotted Yaz waiting several yards away, and Slack and dai were able to solidify some upcoming plans with her.

Noon time rolled around, and passengers from Narita started trickling in. My hunger and fatigue were getting to me, and at least one person in the group kept joking about how every Asian female that walked out the door got his hopes up. :P Around 12:30 was when we finally hit the jackpot: the infamous "bald guy" was spotted, same black jacket and all, and everyone scrambled for their cameras!

Many thanks to Slack for getting this on video; I thought I could take still photos while waving at the girls, but alas, it was not meant to be.

First one to show up was Zukki, who actually paused and smiled for us as she noticed our welcoming party and the special sign daigong made! Right next to her was Eripon, and they were followed up by Duu and Ayumi who had a big letter A on her shirt. A few staffers followed, then the rest of the group came in: Sakura and Maachan together holding hands, with Sakura taking off her mask and waving at us, then right behind was Fukuchan towering over them. :lol: Haruna and Sayu were next, and bringing up the rear was Riho, who, compared to the innocent charm and simple politeness the others displayed, smiled and waved at us with a clear "Yeah, I'm here for y'all, I know I'm awesome" vibe...at least that's what it felt like for me. XD Also notable was how Sakura kept looking back at us after she walked past; maybe it was because of the purple shirt I was wearing. :lol: Once they all walked past, the last Up Front staff member, who I like to call the "Yabe-clone" (because of his resemblance to Hiroyuki Yabe of Ninety-Nine), stopped and took a quick photo of all of us. XD

I was in a bit of a daze as we left the airport because of that experience (Zukki's smile is definitely more powerful in person :wub:), leading to some slight confusion when trying to help the others access the subway line. :nervous We went back to Times Square, waited for people to check into their hotels, met up with CKD who joined in on our group, then hit up Shake Shack for lunch, which was pretty damn good, especially with my appetite going crazy at this point. We then worked off those calories by walking our way to the Empire State Building and lined up for the observatory deck; realizing the wait was 2 hours, I was seriously considering leaving the group behind so I could explore the city, but at that point I was getting tired and thought I might as well give this a shot. The weather at ground level was pretty warm, but cold and windy when we got to the top! :bleed eyes: Still, it was nice to get treated to yet another good moment of breathtaking views. :P

Afterwards we all walked back to Times Square and chilled at our respective hotels while dinner plans were up in the air. We eventually decided to meet up at the lobby of the Times Square Toys R Us at 8:30. daigong and I showed up there first, and while I was on my phone trying to get in touch with other HiPstas who were just arriving in the city, this random dude just walked up to me and give me a big bear hug while I was talking on the phone! :panic: It was pikapikapika, whom I recognized right away but obviously couldn't say anything at first. :P Then some other folks trickled in: Chibs, Slack and company, Manamin...we then settled on John's Pizzeria on the same block as Best Buy Theater. Boykun, Tenkei, Flyp, and Ping showed up while we waited for tables, and we settled on separate-but-close tables rather than waiting a bit longer for one big table because people were hungry. We were then joined by Amped of JPLOP, then a bit later kitaoji, followed by Rayle, Rokun, Yuuyami and her lurker friend (I believe her name is Mimi?). Beers were had, food came in a bit late because it took us a while to finally order some...then kuro strolled in late to join our already loud and intimidating crowd. Overall a pretty awesome gathering to cap off an eventful start to this vacation. :jphip:

After dinner some of us strolled around Times Square for a bit, checking out other theater locations and taking in the sights; we also hung around Best Buy Theater at one point due to a K-pop group, B1A4, having a concert there and tons of their fans waiting for them to leave the venue. :lol: At this point it was starting to get late and many of us were getting tired, so we headed into the subway station and went our separate ways, but not before I tried to make suggestions for Saturday plans, as rain was expected to keep most of us indoors. Unfortunately not only would I end up underestimating the weather forecast, I would end up underestimating my own fatigue and bad habits as well...
ねぇ、笑って?
J-Triumf @ SoundCloud - Twitter - Tumblr - CuriousCat - IT'S CRAZY!!!!!

Offline Sacul097

• Member+
« Reply #231 on: October 13, 2014, 07:04:35 PM »
According to Haruka's blog, the NY concert will be covered on Mezamashi TV tomorrow (or possibly today, I'm not sure with the time difference).

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #232 on: October 13, 2014, 08:04:06 PM »
Several of us here have briefly touched on some of the problems/issues that were had leading up to the concert. The person who runs the Jicchan.com website (some of you may know him as turbos86) has taken a more in-depth look at those issues. With any luck, someone from UF* will see his analysis, take it seriously, and hopefully it will help rectify and/or prevent similar issues from happening in any future trips/concerts that H!P has outside of Japan/Asia.

Jicchan.com - An honest review of Morning Musume ’14 live in New York City
- http://www.jicchan.com/?p=1410

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #233 on: October 13, 2014, 08:43:50 PM »
It wasn't perfect but I think for the experience will give them time to consider how to do the next concert overseas.  I rather have have it flawed than perfect.  If it was the case, they should have chased every one on the night before and whoever had vip tickets to come in at an earlier time.  From my experience with that type of tickets, the best thing is to force them to be in an area which sounds like they tried to do without thinking ahead.

Maybe other places wouldn't be congested like nyc to accommodate the crowds :/
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #234 on: October 14, 2014, 01:48:09 AM »
According to Haruka's blog, the NY concert will be covered on Mezamashi TV tomorrow (or possibly today, I'm not sure with the time difference).
20141014 「めざましテレビ」モー娘。初のNY公演 海外でも超イイ感じ

Poor Sayu, even though she's smiling during the interview, and even though it's pretty obvious that it's pretty windy when they were out there on that boat, it's still pretty obvious from the bags under her eyes that she's pretty damn tired.

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #235 on: October 14, 2014, 03:06:57 AM »
^ really cute how they see the girls and just go no thank you XD
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #236 on: October 14, 2014, 07:23:52 AM »
LOOKING EAST / Morning Musume triumphs on Broadway
October 14, 2014
By Takamasa Sakurai / Special to The Japan News

Morning Musume ’14 gave a concert at the Best Buy Theater on Broadway last Sunday, performing at a venue filled with about 2,000 fans not only from all across the United States but also from Canada, Central and South America, and Europe.

The show was much awaited by fans, as it was the first time since the group appeared in Paris in July 2010 that it had performed overseas by itself, with all 10 members present, in a concert for which admission was charged.

Their 2010 Paris show, which attracted about 4,000 people, has since become a legend. At the time, however, their CD sales and public recognition in Japan were flagging compared to their early years, when they were a public sensation.

I was in Paris and happened to see the show. I didn’t even know the names of the group’s members at the time, but I was overwhelmed by their performance. I thought they were almost as good as renowned rock bands in the United States, Britain and Japan.

Before that, I hadn’t just thought that idols’ music was no match for rock music — I’d thought it couldn’t even be compared. I was wrong. I realized how narrow-minded I’d been.

In 2009, when I visited Brazil and Thailand, young people there frequently told me about the group. They all said the group was marvelous, and at the time I thought people overseas were less informed about Japanese music than Japanese anime. But I was wrong again. They were more aware of the essence of Japanese music than I was.

I now think idols are a part of Japanese culture we can be proud of. But just like Japanese anime, not all idols are superb.

As I’ve traveled worldwide for my cultural diplomacy, I’ve become convinced of one thing: The spirit of “takumi,” or superb craftsmanship, is at the heart of the Japanese creative genres that are highly regarded around the world. Morning Musume has this spirit.

Current leader Sayumi Michishige is the only performer still with the group from the 2010 Paris show. The other nine are all in their late teens and joined later on. Michishige will depart after the group’s show in November at the Yokohama Arena.

It was announced recently that four new members would join the group. In this fashion, the takumi spirit has been passed from old to new members like a baton. The result was presented to the world at the New York show.

Morning Musume changed its name to Morning Musume ’14 this year. Next year, it will be Morning Musume ’15.

“I enjoyed the show very much,” Michishige said after the New York performance. “I’m very happy the current 10 members could perform together in New York before I left the group.”

The show lasted almost two hours and included 20 songs. Some were hit tunes from Morning Musume’s early years, but most were created after the current members joined the group.

Michishige said the New York audience was more enthusiastic than the Paris one. I thought so, too. They knew more about the tunes and the characteristics of the current members, she said, and got excited at the introduction of each song, meaning they knew which song would be performed.

The New York audience also responded differently to the onstage banter of the members, indicating that they had carefully searched the Internet for information on each member and their activities in Japan.

“Many fans of Japanese idols teach themselves the Japanese language,” an American woman I met at the show told me.

The front half of the audience space at the Best Buy Theater was standing room, and many fans lined up to get a spot as close as possible to the stage. I heard that the people who got the closest spots began lining up at midnight the day before.

A group of young Japanese entertainers successfully put on a show on Broadway, the zenith of world showbiz. I’d like people who have no interest in idols — the way I used to be — to know this.

(The next installment will appear Oct. 25.)

Sakurai is a content producer who uses events and seminars to engage in “pop culture diplomacy.”
Follow him at http://twitter.com/sakuraitakamasa
FULL ARTICLE LINK - http://the-japan-news.com/news/article/0001626921

Offline scorn

• オナニー
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #237 on: October 14, 2014, 11:04:30 AM »
^ really cute how they see the girls and just go no thank you XD
Guess Musume isn't a humongous enough status in NY yet,

If it were Taiwan, Bangkok, maybe even Paris, the girls may need security to keep them safe from being mobbed by hordes of screaming fans
Beautifulest women of all time 1.)Kim Sohee 2.)Minatozaki Sana 3.)Myoui Mina 4.)Fukumura Mizuki 5.)Uemura Akari 6.)Yabuki Nako 7.)Oguri Yui 8.)Nashiko Momotsuki 9.)Na-yeon 10.)Ikuta Eripon

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #238 on: October 14, 2014, 01:04:38 PM »
I saw some of you guys out there showing off your JPHIP stickers, heck I even got one! But I was nervous to talk to anyone, especially since it has been awhile since I interacted with anyone!

I wrote up a lot of stuff including a little review if you want to hear how it went down for me. Unlike a lot of you I kept to my neutral not part of a particular group kind of mentality in order to give my 100% to the experience. Whether that was good or not is yet to be seen lol. I didn't get to meet a lot of you but I hope you guys had fun too!

Look back portions:
http://nantonaku.mittsi.net/?p=51831
http://nantonaku.mittsi.net/?p=51850
http://nantonaku.mittsi.net/?p=51864
http://nantonaku.mittsi.net/?p=51868

The review:
http://nantonaku.mittsi.net/?p=51872

Seeing all the New York footage, man how much I wish we could do more.
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Viyuden - Aisucream to My Purin