JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hotei Tomoyasu - Identity (Album Mix)

Author Topic: Doki Doki  (Read 124141 times)

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Re: Doki Doki
« Reply #740 on: April 05, 2007, 05:06:47 PM »
Update! Yay! It's been so long! *cuddle smuddle* I'm so happy right now, I had to actually stop in putting my shirt on to read and comment. Good thing nobody's here....

Offline nkca_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #741 on: April 05, 2007, 10:13:31 PM »
it took me a whole day to read the whole thing...my eyes kind of hurt right now but i totally love the story and all the pairings and stuff, wish it kind of hav more of eri and shige and niigaki with ai in it but i have to say i'm pretty hooked up now on your story so :wahaha: i shall too worship you  :kneelbow:

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #742 on: April 05, 2007, 11:30:42 PM »
WAh! you're back!  hm...I think I'm missing something...salt?  Time to go back and re-read some of the chappies  :ding:  but that's besides the point!  Ai chan and Gaki running holding hands and in the tent!  kyaa~~!    :shy1:

Offline Kei-Br

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kissing You Oh~ My Love
« Reply #743 on: April 06, 2007, 02:11:39 AM »
thank you!!! i~ve been waiting for your return!!
great chapter!

Offline orangesocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #744 on: April 06, 2007, 02:28:18 AM »
You're asking for it, Mikan! You spelled 'your' wrong in 'Because your a loser...' It should be 'you're!'

And...

I loved Yossie's appearance.  :lol:
I'm not one to talk about errors in writing, anyways! My own stuff is littered with it...

See Translucent White...muahahah!!!
But Food play...now there is something interesting to write about....*puts perv cap on and munchies on PTA approved perv cookie*

I read it!  ;D Ah, TaGaki!!!  :heart:

PTA cookie...??? Like, Parent-Teacher Association?

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #745 on: April 06, 2007, 03:11:24 AM »
PTA cookie...??? Like, Parent-Teacher Association?

Nope, Pervy Thinkers Association. :P

And yay, more Doki Doki! XD

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline orangesocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #746 on: April 06, 2007, 03:19:35 AM »
^ Thanks, Estrea!

I might've gone off thinking the Parent-Teacher Association was a bit twisted...

Offline Mikan

• The Corruptor Extrodinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #747 on: April 06, 2007, 04:21:31 AM »
Wow, thanks everyone

But I feel kinda bad that some characters didnt get as much air time as others...and I feel even worse that the next chapter is the very last Doki Doki

Read the complete Doki Doki!!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #748 on: April 06, 2007, 04:35:27 AM »
Whoa...new Doki Doki. I can't remember anything that happened before!

`Too much?`

`Just a little..`

Aya looked a little taken aback.

`Is that even possible?`

Miki scratched the back of her head. Somehow this was all rather embarrassing to explain.

`Well, when it interferes with your work - yes`

The soloist nodded, at a loss for words. The bizzareness of the conversation now setting in. Too much sex...?
WTF?

Is that even possible???

`But...I like having..sex with you...` She blushed, lowering her head allowing her bangs to cover it up. Miki couldnt help but grin like the luckiest girl on earth. She wrapped her arms around Matsuura`s shoulders and spoke quietly into her ear.

`I dont mean we dont ever do it again...`
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... :heart: :shy2:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Levin

• Tae Yeon<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #749 on: April 06, 2007, 05:05:13 AM »
Wow, thanks everyone

But I feel kinda bad that some characters didnt get as much air time as others...and I feel even worse that the next chapter is the very last Doki Doki
Eeeeeeeeh?!?! :fainted:

I was hoping for more Tanaka and Goto, but the whole "Let's just be friends" thing is disheartening. Miki and Aya were cute, even though I'm not very fond of them. Can't wait for the finale! :heart:

Offline iacus

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #750 on: April 06, 2007, 09:01:31 AM »
You updated! It's been so long since I read this it took me almost five minutes to remember why Ai and Risa were practicing black magic. Can't wait see how you wrap all this up.

Offline ChiruChaCha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • cuak!
« Reply #751 on: April 06, 2007, 02:41:36 PM »
Oh my gah! I thought this update would never come, ureshii :shy1:
I actually liked the chapter, finally got the Tanaka/Goto scene that I was longing for. I specially like how you portraited Maki so differently from her 'cool' image, more into the 'loser' image(not as in really loser, you know what I mean). The TakaGaki moment was cute, just like almost all of them, as well as the MikiAya one.
As for Makoto's and KonKon's story, I gotta admit that I never really paid much attention to it.

About being different from the rest of the series, it's been a while since I read the older chapters, but as far as I  know, the chapter has a Doki Doki feeling xD

Btw, you wrote 'Aquarias' instead of 'Aquarius', if that's what you meant by 'hideous errors'. Just j/k xD

« Last Edit: April 06, 2007, 02:42:53 PM by ChiruChaCha »

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #752 on: April 06, 2007, 04:12:58 PM »
I know! I know!! I was suppose to change it before I posted but I forgot!! Thanks for reminding me...!!

Offline 00HB

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #753 on: April 06, 2007, 05:03:41 PM »
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
FINALLY a Doki-doki update! ^_^
It may be a little diferente but there is no way you can say this is not a great chapter!
**Reina says "no", and I almost felt on the floor!
great scenes here, Mikan-sama... It's soooo good to have you back! ^________^

[What? last chapter? Oh crap.... ¬¬ ]
I needed to put al least four letters... ¬¬'

Offline Jay

• 菅谷梨沙子<3
  • Member+
  • NEEDS TO COME BACK HERE MORE :)
« Reply #754 on: April 06, 2007, 05:44:06 PM »
Omg, this fic is soooo great. A little perverted, but I don't mind. I'm almost 15 eh?
<3

Anyways, your fic made me read 80 chapters. THANkS MIKAN! THANKS BLUE!

Edit: I just feel sorry for Asami, cause she's waiting for Ogawa to come home ;_;
And MikixAya is a really really good combo. I don't like AyaxKei somehow cause Keito doesn't have the potential to.. you know <3

YEAH! MECCHA HOLIDAY!
« Last Edit: April 06, 2007, 05:45:47 PM by Jay »

Risako Sugaya
[Number 1 Fan]
[BIG BANG] - T.O.P. Is BAMF!

Offline Blizzard

• 雪の天使
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #755 on: April 06, 2007, 05:51:26 PM »
Welcome back Mikan!  Let the worshipping commence!  ~Honto Nice Body Body!~   :nya:

Not only are you back, but you give us new chapter too!  The church of Mikan rejoices!

I, um, kinda forgot some of what happened before now though.  I'm so sorry!  Bad Blizz, bad.  >:( That just means that I may take a day and reread it all.  Quite the task, I know, but well worth it!  I still can't believe you're going to end it though.  That makes me sad.   :'(

Offline Tanachan

• The Cheat~~~~
  • Member+
  • Currently Attending Reina's "Erebeta Pati"
« Reply #756 on: April 06, 2007, 06:53:55 PM »
Awww...Mako being so sad about Asami, Reina and Maki making up, Yossie giving Mako advice...*sweetness implosion*
If Helen Keller falls in the woods and no one is around, does she make a sound?

Official [WHOA] member, master and commander of the Tokunaga Chinami branch.

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
Doki Doki Final
« Reply #757 on: April 06, 2007, 06:56:25 PM »
What ever you want and what ever you need to

The words quoted in my own handwriting at the bottom of the page. Somehow it looks neater than anything I could write now. I smile faintly before turning the page and reading the last entry.

December 30th, 2005             12:48am

Im always one to change my mind, arent I. But this time Im fairly certain. What I want isnt Morning Musume anymore. I'll graduate this year and find a life elsewhere.

But I know where ever I go it wont be as much fun without them...

I subconsciously nod in agreement. Even now, over 12 years later I still find myself thinking about them. Im curious to find out what lives they pursued and I suppose it was the same curiosity that made me look for all my old diaries that I keep in a box in the attic. I know in there somewhere I would have written an address or a number. Something to help me find them again.

I carrying on, closing the diary, putting it on the unpacked pile and take the next in my series. Year 2006. I flick through the whole book first and in a way admire the pages full of blue and black ink. All my memories and all my thoughts for 365 days in this one book.

It seems like a great length of time when you count it that way but it wasnt, was it. None of the years were. They all passed so quickly and it's a shame to think that sometimes I didnt appreciate it enough.

The precious moments I lived with the best people I've ever met.

Gone in a heart beat.

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Doki Doki Cleaning up!
« Reply #758 on: April 06, 2007, 07:07:13 PM »
Well, its been wonderful writing this although I totally cried and whined the whole way through I got to know a lot of you and thats the best part.

Let's go with gusto and dont forget to treasure each moment.

Now with that over, I can move onto the cleaning up!
If you didnt notice the first chapter of the story was written in Makoto's POV where as the rest of the story was in a 3rd person point. So the story ends much like it began - With Makoto.

There was a lot of things that were suppose to happen but just couldnt fit so I suppose if you wanna know then you can read my little after notes.

Makoto and Yossui end up getting in touch.
Yossui also keeps a diary and that contributes to the big book they make full of all the happenings in H!P.
This big book was called 女子かしまし物語 (Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari)
Makoto's side of the story is Doki Doki.

A lot of this I explained before...but I think no one would remember it and it would make a bit more sense now...

Love and Peace!

Offline ChiruChaCha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • cuak!
« Reply #759 on: April 06, 2007, 07:48:24 PM »
Whaaaa~... so it's finally over... I didn't expect it to end so soon after its comeback from the break but I think it's for the best.
Actually I thought it was KonKon the one reading the past entry in the diary but yeah, starting it and ending it from Makoto's point of view suits much more.
So thanks for all the time, hard work and effort bluekinoko and you have spent in this fic. Actually I never got to say this out loud, but when bluekinoko passed you the baton of this story I was kinda worried couse she(I think?) had set the standards very high but not only did you manage to continue the story with just as much quality, you also did it in the same Doki Doki wavelength. 

Very good job, Bluekinoko and Mikan, this fic will surely be a classic one :kneelbow:

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hotei Tomoyasu - Identity (Album Mix)