JPHiP Radio (40/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Resonant Blue

Author Topic: The love of between the new transfer student and student president (sayamilky)  (Read 562 times)

Offline Dinojino

• Member+
Just as the topic states, it would be a story about sayamilky.  Other pairings are still under consideration and this might be a gender bender story. It would show watanabe miyuki the new student catches the attention of the student president and how they fall in love with each other.

Offline StrongStyle9Q

• Rainmaker
  • ecchi
  • The Last Dog
I'll be looking forward to it!
My works! or... work I guess.

Adventures in Art School: OS Collection

Offline Nozokime

• Living in MilkyLand.
Oh SayaMilky! I like the plot of your story and in regards to genderbend I always found it a good resource for this pairing.
I will be waiting for your story.

Offline Dinojino

• Member+
Chapter 1: The new transfer student

Flashback
“Milky….do you have to go?” 5 year old Sayaka seeing his friend’s parents brining all their things to the truck. “Miyuki! We need to go already, it’s getting late already.” Before She could answer, the mother had drag the crying girl away to get into the truck. “Yadda! Sayaka!” The young girl struggling with her small body to run away but stopped as she saw Sayaka standing beside the door. “Milky…don’t c-cry…I promised to be your friend, no matter what.” Sayaka trying to stop himself from crying but he saw Miyuki crying he also started to cry, Miyuki nodded her head as they pinky swear. Sayaka ran towards the truck as it starts to drive away from Sayaka but as a little boy, he loses balance and scrap himself which he started to cry not only for losing a friend but also the pain from his knee.
Flashback end

Namba private academy which is a combination of high school and university, if students were to get enough scores to study university, they would get the priority to continue studies in Namba private academy. Namba private academy is just one of the prefectural schools which is under the association of Tokyo’s private academy, Yamamoto Sayaka is the current student president. Because the private academy is also a boarding school, to ensure students will not missed a lesson and focused on their studies. They will only go home during weekends and to return during Sunday 9pm curfew.

“Milky!” Sayaka shouted as he woke up. “11 years has passed and suddenly I am missing her, no news ever since then.” Sayaka shook his head from having the dream when she moved house. Which the alarm rang just after Sayaka woke up, he decided to let it ring and prepare himself for school first. Just as he prepare to leave, someone charge into his dorm. “Sayaka have you heard?”

“What is so shocking you have to barge into my room Maachun?” Ogasawara Mayu aka Maachun Sayaka first friend in the school and secretary of the student council. “We are going to have a new transfer student from Tokyo! From the head school private academy to our school, isn’t this a big news?”
“So? She must be very pretty that can causes so many of you screaming around.” Sayaka doesn’t give any reaction and show his stoic face which Maachun roll his eyes at his friend. “I forgot…Jonishi dump you.” Sayaka glared at him and walk away. “Why did she say that to you?” Sayaka shrugged his shoulders and walk away from Maachun.

Flashback
“Sayaka let’s break up…I am tired waiting for your love.” Sayaka does not show any emotions to Jonishi Kei his girlfriend trying to break up with him. “What do you mean?” Sayaka finally speak up but Kei just walked off away from him.
Flashback end

‘Sayaka! Wait for me!” Maachun raced next to Sayaka as he found that Sayaka is far from where he is. Sayaka routinely would go to the student council room to see whether is there any unsettle work leftover and would finished before school starts if not he would do some reading while Maachun waits for him to finish so they can go to school together. Which He suddenly heard a knock and raises his head to see who is it. “ Yamamoto-kun good to see you being serious in all the time whether is studies or duties, but you need to learn to relax.” Sayaka saw the Principal immediately stood up. “Relax my boy, I am sure you have heard the rumors about the new transfer student. I have told about Yokoyama-kun about it, but she is the daughter of the biggest shareholder in our private academy group. I need you to take care of her getting familiarized in school but I need to warn you she is a bit hard to handle.” Sayaka nodded as he took over the documents that the principal gave him.

“Yuihan…at least tell me in advance about matters like this.” Sayaka relax himself as he sat back his seat. “Gomen but whatever I know, you also know I have not seen her photos or her yet. But for the principal to come to you personally must be someone important, better don’t make her angry”  Yokoyama Yui aka vice-president of the student council stood next to Sayaka to explain himself then they heard a knock on the door.

“Come in”

“Hai~” As the door open up, the three of them saw a big pink suitcase appeared then by the owner of the suitcase, which both Yuihan and Maachun stare blankly at the newcomer. Like their first time seeing a transfer student in their school life, Sayaka had to hit Maachun and Yuihan’s head to make them return to reality. “Can both of you leave us alone? I am afraid you might scared her away.” The student just gave a smile to them which they got flushed and ran outside.

“Watanabe Miyuki?”

“Hai~” The new student Miyuki stood in front of Sayaka which the latter was just looking through her documents talking without looking at her. “You know~ It is rude to not look at the person you are talking to~” Sayaka then look up and saw Miyuki and understand why are they staring at her, at the private academy there isn’t any students like Miyuki. Milky white skin, can smell milk when standing close to her if to give a rating it would be 100 marks, a perfect candidate for being a girlfriend. “Gomen” This time Miyuki was just staring at him. “Yamamoto Sayaka student president, year 2 of high school. I will help you get familiarized with the school and you will be in the same class as me.”

“What about my room?” Miyuki find Sayaka interesting as he monotonously tell whatever information Miyuki needs. “About that…because you suddenly transfer here so we don’t have a spare room for you, if you are ok with rooming with me since it is a two storey room. You can take the upstairs.” Sayaka scratched the back of his head looking sorry for a girl in a boarding with no room to spare her but Miyuki happily accepted to become Sayaka roommate. “Let’s put your stuff first since you are wearing the uniform, I will bring you to the classroom also.”

“Let’s go~”

“W-wait! At least let go of me! Don't lock arms with a guy you only know for a minute?” Miyuki continued walking letting Sayaka struggling. "I wonder if we only met for just a minute only?"

"What do you mean?"

"Hm? I also don't know~"

“Sayaka….I wonder how would you feel if you know who she is? When would you find out? Haha! This is going to be a good year.”
End

For this first chapter I introduce four characters – 3 males (Maachun, Sayaka and Yuihan) and 1 female (miyuki). I intend to keep their original names to keep it simple, more characters will be develop over time. Which I decided to try genderbender story to see how far the story goes.

Offline Nozokime

• Living in MilkyLand.
Oh very interesting start, so they are both going to be roommates (lucky sayaka) hope that does not bring problems..
it is good also to know that the original names were kept.
I will be waiting for the next update!

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Not a big fan of genderbender but I'm gonna give it a try
Follow me
http://haruko48.tumblr.com/

MY FANFIC
Surprise Gift ║ Kai x Atsuko
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=34484.0

JPHiP Radio (40/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Resonant Blue