JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sleep Warp - Pickles

Author Topic: Look at Me, My Love (Kojiyuu, Atsumina, Mayuki, WMatsui etc)-Ch.34 (13/02/2017)  (Read 76277 times)

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Look at Me, My Love (Kojiyuu, Atsumina, Mayuki, WMatsui, etc) - Chapter 31
« Reply #300 on: October 04, 2015, 04:10:15 PM »
Oh Oh... suicidal situation in the past

Would Haruna and Yuko get back together?

Will Haruna tell Yuko the truth about Mariko?

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait to see

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline shanju

• Member+
  • YukoHaruna
« Reply #301 on: October 15, 2015, 01:10:39 AM »
Wow korisuu san you are coming back! Iam waiting for along time  :err:
Wow, too much drama. And hmm is haruna will back to yuko so easily?
Ah juju, if you feeling pity to churi then stop giving her a hope  :frustrated:

I want yuko be strong even haruna did that to her

Update your new fic too! Hehe
If you busy at least keep update this, this story was the first story that i followed
Thank korisu san
Terimakasih  :mon thumb:

Offline Korisu29

• Member+
« Reply #302 on: October 24, 2015, 07:33:14 AM »
Thanks to all who have commented, I'm sorry I'm in a hurry ...
Thanks to silent reader too ...
sorry for my bad grammar ...

Chapter 32

Haruna POV

I'm almost out of breath when I got on the school roof. My legs were trembling with fatigue and pain. There is no one here. I approached the parapet and look down. No sign of Yuko.
I dropped my body on the floor and crying. I leaned my head on the wall and hugged my knees. I do not know how many times I called Yuko's name in tears.
The wind on the roof of the school is getting cold. The sky was getting dark. And here I am. Alone and regret my stupid actions. Yes, I was always stupid.
"Yuuchan ..." I started to cry again. My chest ached whenever Yuko's shadow crossed in my mind. How could I hurt her like that? "Yuuchan ... I'm sorry."
Suddenly I felt someone wrapped me with a jacket from behind. "Don''t cry." I looked back and saw Yuko squatted behind me with her puffy eyes. She's too much crying because of me.
"Yuuchan." I hugged her tightly and make her sitting on the floor with my sudden actions. I put my arms around her waist and my head on her chest. It was not even a single day, but I miss her so bad. Maybe because of the guilt that made me like this.
She seems to know that we are less comfortable position, so she lay down on the floor. Now I was on top of her. Listening to the sound of her heartbeat really made me feel calm.
"Yuuchan ..." Yuko just shut up and gently stroked my hair. "Forgive me …"
Long enough we are in a position like this. Without me knowing the sky had become dark and starry.
"Nyannyan, it was dark and cold. Lets back to the room."
"But ..." I still want to be with Yuko.
"Let's sleep together." It seems Yuko know what I want.
I nodded and then sat on the floor in front of Yuko. Yuko touch my messy uniform. "What happened to your uniform?" I just looked down and shook my head. Yuko approaching, and smoothed the jacket I was wearing. Yuko pull the zipper to the top to cover my body.
Yuko extended her hand to help me up. "Ah!" I felt a pain in my leg. Yuko catch me who almost fell.
"Where are your shoes? Why do not you wear shoes?"
"In the room. I forgot to wear my shoes."
Yuko shook her head. "Get on my back."
"Eh? But ... "
"It’s okay. I will carry you. You've carried me when I fell that time, right? Now let me do the same thing to you."
I nodded and then climbed onto her back. I wrapped my arms around her neck and buried my face in her hair. I'm starting to like the scent of Yuko’s hair.

I think that Yuko will take me to my room, but I was wrong. Yuko took me to her room. Does this mean I will meet with Acchan again?
Yuko opened the door with one hand and then walked inside. Yuko laid me on the bed and then walked to lock the door. I saw Yuko walking toward me. "Acchan will not be back tonight." Yuko like reading my mind.
Yuko stood in front of me who was still sitting on her bed. Yuko holding my shoulder and then brought her face close to mine. She kissed me. Although I felt something strange with this kiss, but I still enjoy it. Yuko’s kisses able to make me feel at ease.
After a few minutes, we stopped. Yuko looked into my eyes and smiled. Somehow I'm sure that there was something strange. I love Yuko smile, but not this smile. It looks fake and make me scared.
“Yuuchan …”
"Let’s bathe together." Yuko walked away toward the bathroom.
"Eh?"
"Why? You do not want to shower with me? It’s okay. After I showered, I will take you back to your room."
"I do not want to go back to my room." I ran to Yuko and held her hand. "I want to be with you." Yuko only silence. "Lets bathe together." Then Yuko smiling. I do not like the way she smiles.
"I'm not forcing you."
"No. I want to bathe with Yuuchan." I clutched her hand.
"Really?" Yuko put her arm around my neck and kissed me on the lips edge. I could only nod with Yuko question. "Allow me to take off your clothes." Yuko whispered in my ear. I sensed something was jumping up and down in my stomach. Perhaps if this situation is not like this, I would pushed Yuko to stay away, hit her head, and said that she was nasty. But this is different, if I do that, Yuko will be completely left me. I do not want that to happen.

I can only silent when Yuko take off my clothes one by one. I closed my eyes and hold my tears. She was not Yuko that I know.
I feel Yuko kissing my neck. "Why do you close your eyes? Do you not want to see me?" I shook my head. "So what?" I bit my lips when Yuko hand rubbed my thighs to hold my moans. "Hm? Do you want me to stop, Kojima-san?" She whispered in my ear and her hands were behind my back for unhooked my bra. Then she smiled, looking at my chest. "As I thought, you have beautiful breasts."
"Yuuchan, I'm sorry ..." I could no longer hold back my tears.
"Hm? Why are you apologizing to me? You did not have one. I should be apologizing." Yuko pushing my body until I stuck to the wall near the bathroom. Yuko put her hand on my shoulder, and slowly she lowered her hand on my breasts. "Sorry to force you to love a bastard like me." She whispered in my ear while one of her hands squeezed my breasts.
"Ah ~ Yuu ... Yuuchan. Please do not say that. I really love you. I never forced to love you."
Yuko chuckled. "How sweet your words."
"I love you, Yuuchan." I tried to hold her face, but she dodged.
"Let's take a bath, you're cold, right?" Yuko smiled and looked me up and down repeatedly and then walked into the bathroom.

I wiped my tears and tried to calm myself. It's all like a bad dream. After a while, I followed Yuko get into the bathroom. I saw Yuko standing under the shower, she had removed all her clothes.
She turned to me and smiled. "Why are you standing there? Come here, we'll have fun."
"Yuu-chan ... please do not be like this."
"You do not like it? Do you prefer to do it with Mariko?"
"Of course not! I've never done anything like this with her!"
"Whatever. If you do not like it all. Go back to your room!" Yuko turned her face to the shower.
I walked back to Yuko and hugged her from behind. I wrapped my arms around her waist and buried my face in her neck.
"Let's soak in warm water. It would be more fun." Yuko let go of my hand wrapped around her waist and headed to the bathtub. Yuko already set it up when I was still out. Yuko sit in the bathtub and waved her hand to me, which is still standing in the shower. She patted the spot in front of her to tell me to sit down in front of her.

I put my body in the bathtub back to her, like what she wants. Yuko pulled my waist to draw closer to her body. I leaned my back in her body. Yuko hand still wrapped around my waist and gently rubbed my stomach. Yuko’s breath on my ear that really made me shivered. Yuko began to rain down my neck and my face with kisses. My body enjoy it, but my heart rejected all of this. This is not Yuko that I know.
When Yuko’s hand began to go down from my stomach, I was clutching her hand to stop all this. "Yuuchan, I'm not ready to do this." Yuko just silent.
I turned my body and see Yuko who looks very disappointed. "Yuuchan, I love you. Please give me some time." I held her face and then kissed her lips.
"I know." Yuko smiles. "Go to sleep, I was cold and sleepy." Yuko up and out of the bathroom.
I was still sitting in the bathtub. I hugged my knees and put my head on it. My tears mixed with water. Yuuchan really mad at me.
"Are you going to sleep in the bathroom?" I heard Yuko shout from outside.
I wiped my tears and out of the bathroom. When I opened the door, I saw Yuko standing in front the door with a towel in her right hand and her left hand is clothes. She gave it to me and then walked towards the bed. "You can sleep in my bed, I'll sleep in Acchan’s bed."

--- ## ---

Rena POV

I waited Jurina near Churi’s room like what Airi said to me. It’s already few hours I sat in my hiding place, still Jurina does not go out. Do Airin lied to me? It was night and the mosquitoes have started biting my legs and arms.
I tried to be patient to prove the truth of Airin’s words. But, wait, I can come to Churi’s room and ensure that Jurina were inside. I do not have to wait like a fool here.
I stood up and heading to Churi’s room, but then I cancel it and come back in my hiding place. What if it turns out Jurina not to be there? What should I say to Churi. If I directly asked about Jurina, whether I would look like I was suspicious to her?
After some time, it is true what’s Airin said to me. I look Jurina out from Churi’s room. Jurina standing in front of the door and smiled at Churi. Jurina rubbed Churi’s head and speak something that I could not hear because of the distance between us.
Churi walked over and ... and ... she kissed Jurina for some time. After that Jurina was silent rubbed cheeks Churi and then they embraced.
Jurina ... why are you doing this to me? My hands shook and I felt my cheeks wet. I wipe it and then ran to my room. Is this the way you feel when you saw me with someone else that time? Do you want me to feel the same way like you, Jurina? I can not. I'm not as strong as you.

--- ## ---

Takamina POV

"Minami, please open the door." It's been two hours ago I heard Acchan knocked on my door. Every now and then I heard her sobbing. My heart ached to imagine how she is out now. But I have to do this. It's for her own good. She needs to learn to control herself.
After a while I got a message from Miichan.
(Oi, bakamina. There was a girl who looks like a beggar was sitting in front our door) - Gachapin
(Damn you! She's not beggar! She's my girlfriend!) - Takamina
(I feel sorry for her. She kept crying) - Gachapin
(I'm giving her a lesson. It's for her own good. I love her too much, that's why I do this all) - Takamina
(Then send her back to her room, she was in my way!) - Gachapin
(Do not want to. I do not want to talk to her) - Takamina
(And what about me? I'm tired and want to sleep) - Gachapin
(Tonight, you sleep in someone else's room. Sorry) - Takamina
(What??! How could you do this to me?) - Gachapin
(You can go to the hospital to stalking Mariko-senpai and stay there) - Takamina
(Are you crazy?? Can you give me a better idea?) - Gachapin
(You can sleep in Haruna or Yuko's room, maybe you can help them. I'll treat you tomorrow) - Takamina
(Okay ~) - Gachapin
"Minami ... let me in. Forgive me. I will try to change, but please do not stay away from me."
I approached the door and sat leaning my back on the door. Our world as separated only by a door between us. I could hear clearly the sound her sobbing. You need to learn Acchan. You should be able control your emotions. Sorry if I have to use this way. I love you and I care about you.

--- ## ---

Haruna POV

I sat on the bed while looking Yuko’s back who sleep in the Acchan’s bed. I will not be able to sleep with my mood like this.
I walked to the bed and sat on the edge. I know that Yuko not sleep. I open Yuko’s blanket goes into it. I wrapped my arms around her waist and clutched her hand. "I know that you have not slept." I buried my face in behind her neck. "I'm sorry, Yuuchan. I was stupid and did not think much. I really can not think clean when Marichan asking for it."
"And you prefer to choose Mariko without thinking about me."
"I was too panicked, Yuuchan. I do not want Marichan suicide because of me." I tightened my grip on Yuko’s hand.
"You do not want Mariko hurt?" I nodded. "And you're willing to see me in hurt? You really remarkable, Haruna."
"I did not mean to like that, Yuuchan. I just think that you are stronger than Marichan and ... " I can not continue my words because I do not know how I should explain. "I love you, Yuuchan. I am very sorry to have to do this stupid thing to you. I should discuss it all with you before taking this decision. I'm afraid if Yuuchan would be upset to hear this."
"Never mind." Yuko let go of my hand. "Let's sleep. I am tired. Tomorrow we have to go to school."
"Yuuchan ..." I called her but there was no response from her. I wanted to finish it tonight. I do not want to go on like this with Yuko. It's very torturing me.
I sat on the bed and stared Yuko who was pretending to be asleep. "I will give it to you, Yuuchan." I let go of the shirt I was wearing and tossed to the floor. I turned Yuko’s body by force. She looked surprised by what I do. I lay my body on top of Yuko's body and started kissing her neck.
"Haruna, what are you doing? Stop it!" Yuko trying to push my body. "I'll give you this if it can get you to forgive me." I unhooked my bra and put her hands on my breasts. "Do what you want to do, Yuuchan!" Yuko shook her head and look of panic. "Why? I'm your girlfriend and make me yours tonight." I bit Yuko’s neck that made her moan softly.
"Ha-Haru - ah ~ ... stop it!"
"No! I love you, Oshima Yuko!"
Yuko push my body is very strong and makes sitting on the bed. Yuko looked at me with a face of disbelief. "I love you, Yuuchan." I came over and tried to pushed her body again but Yuko held me and then slapped me hard.
I was laughing and crying at one time. "Slap me again, Yuuchan. Slap me, hit me, do anything to make you forgive me!" I held Yuko's hand and pointed to my face. "Do it again, Yuuchan!" Yuko tried to pull her hands away from my face.
"Stop, Haruna! Stop it!"
"I love you, Yuuchan."
"I know." Yuko said quietly. "I know, Haruna." Yuko came up to me and hugged me. I wept on Yuko's shoulder.
After a while, Yuko off her arms and took my shirt was on the floor. She told me to wear it.
"What should I do to make you forgive me, Yuuchan?" I lay down beside Yuko. She look at me. "I forgive you."
"Really?" Yuko nodded. "I love you, Yuuchan."
"I know." Yuko smiles.
"Why do not you reply my word love?"
"Hm?"
"Tell me that you love me too." Yuko paused and looked thoughtful. "Yuuchan?"
"I'm sorry, Haruna. I can not."
"Why?"
"Give me time to re-think about our relationship."
"Yuuchan ..."
"I am tired of all this. Looks like we're not ready yet for a relationship, Haruna."
"But ..."
"Give me some time and you can finish your problem with Mariko. I beg you." Yuko gently squeezed my hand. I do not have heart that if I selfish continued to force Yuko to stay with me while my problem with Marichan still makes me hesitate.
"I will soon resolve my problems with Marichan, because I do not want to lose you." Yuko nodded and then closed her eyes to sleep.
I stroked her hair and kissed her forehead, but Yuko remain closed her eyes. "Oyasumi ... Yuuchan."

--- ## ---

Jurina POV

I washed my face repeatedly. I feel guilty to Rena after allowing Churi to kiss me. How can I let others kiss me when I already have a girlfriend? But I did not have heart to refuse Churi’s request. She says that she still can not forget me. And she asked for a last kiss so could forget me. Do I have to say this to Rena tonight? But where I should start? She would be very angry with me. If I keep this from Rena, it's like I'm having an affair behind her. What should I do?
“BAM!”
"Wa!" I held onto my chest because someone suddenly startled me. "Mayu!"
Mayu laugh pleased to see me shocked. "Why are you daydreaming in the restroom? Are you daydreaming about naked Rena?"
"Of course not! I'm not you!"
"What do you mean? I’m not like that?" Mayu standing next to me and washing her hand.
"Really?" I approached her and saw her neck. "And this is? Can you explain it to me, Watanabe-san?"
Mayu put her hands around her neck. "This ... is ... umm ... is because of a mosquito bite."
"Aaahhh ... I just know if Yuki-san could turn into a mosquito."
"Wh-what are you talking about?" She looked panicked.
"You know what I mean, Watanabe-san ~" I pinched her cheek.
"I do not know! This is just mosquito bites! Hmpt!" Mayu wiping her wet hands on my shirt and then came out of the restroom.
"Oi!"
I turned back to the mirror in front of me. I saw my uniform wet. I will go back to the room and rest. Perhaps I can explain it to Rena tomorrow.

--- ## ---

Haruna POV

When I woke up from my sleep, Yuko has not been on my side. I looked around the room. Looks like Yuko had already left for school. I took a deep breath and tried not to think too much about it. We just need time.
I get out of bed and look my uniform near the bathroom, but I can’t found it. Then my eyes fell on Yuko’s desk. I walked over and found a uniform look presentable on it. I picked it up and see it more closely. This is my uniform. It is clean and tidy, even buttons that yesterday apart already fixed back. Yuko, when you do all this? Maybe when I'm sleeping.

I smiled and put this uniform on my chest. "You do not know how to pretend to be angry with me, Yuuchan."
I returned to my room to grab my bag. I was struck by what I see on my bed. A similar creature like Gachapin sleep on my bed.
"Oi, Miichan! Wake up! It's already morning! You'll be late if you do not  get up.
"Mmmm ..."
"Miichan!" I shook her body.
"Aaahhh ... Yuuchan, kiss me and I will immediately wake up ~" I picked up my bag and hit her in the face.
"Awh! This is hurt! What are you doing?" Miichan rubbed her face.
"How dare you imagine about my Yuuchan!"
"Heeehhh ... she is not yours now." Miichan stop my hand that is still trying to hit her. "Yes! I have the opportunity now! Wohooo!!"
"Miichan! You should not do that to me! Yuuchan is mine!" Miichan laughed and ran out of my room.

I took my bag and run after her. Miichan ran to her room as fast as lightning and she came into her room, regardless of a girl sitting in front the door. I walked over to see the girl. I was really surprised when I found out that the girl is Acchan. She looks very messy. Is she were here from yesterday? No wonder she does not return to her room. Is this because the problem yesterday? I feel sorry for Acchan. I am also guilty of this. Acchan just want to protect Yuko.
"Acchan?" I squatted in front of her. Acchan sitting near Wminami room’s. She hugged her legs and put her head on it. "Acchan, I'm sorry." I rubbed her shoulder. She looked at me with her puffy eyes and then shook her head. Then she began to cry again. "Hey, do not cry." I sat next to her and wrapped my arms around her shoulders. "You need to rest. I would take you back to you room." Acchan shook her head again. "You could get sick if stays here."
"I want to see Minami." She said weakly. "Minami hate me."
"That's not true. Takamina not hate you. I know that Takamina love you so much. Everyone knows about it, too."
"Minami do not care about me." She sobbed in my chest.
"Takamina love you very much and is very concerned with you, that's why she is doing all this."
Acchan looked up to see me. I got rid of the hair covering Acchan's face. "I know all this because me too, if I do not do things that make you worry about Yuko, this all would not have happened. Takamina just want you to be able to control your emotions. Your behavior. Because she cares about you. People who love you, she will guide you to get better." I wiped her tears. "I promise, I will not hurt Yuko again. So, maybe it can also help to control your emotions. You become like this only to protect Yuko, right? I know you are very fond of Yuko. Yuko lucky to have a good cousin like you. I want to have a cousin like you too."
"Haruna ..." Acchan hugged me.
"Let’s back to your room." I helped Acchan up and drove her back to the room.

I lay Acchan on bed. "You need to sleep." I covered her and sat next to her bed. "Come to school when you're feeling better."
Acchan nodded. "Thank you."
When I was about to stand, Acchan holding my wrist. "Do you have a wonderful night with Yuko last night?"
I sighed. "We decided to break up temporarily. Yuko asked to solve my problem with Marichan, once that is done, we will go back to talking with our relationship. I do not want Yuko to hurt again because of this. I will talk with Marichan soon."
Acchan nodded as understanding about my situation with Yuko. "I have to go to school now."
"Un."
"Takamina love you so much. You have to believe that." I rubbed Acchan’s head and finally she can smile.

--- ## ---

Sayanee POV

I stand like a fool near a glass outside the school cafeteria. I do not know how long I'm standing here, looking into the cafeteria is still not too crowded by students who would be the breakfast. I stood and watched a girl sitting at a table while reading a book. As time went very slowly, every move like a beautiful slow-motion in my eyes. I just looked at her.
I gathered my courage to walk toward her, but my pace suddenly stopped when I saw Yuko walked over to Milky and sat beside her. Milky look very happy to meet Yuko. I undo my intention and remained standing in place beforehand. I do not know what they were talking about, but they look very happy. Every now and then I see Milky leaning her head on Yuko's shoulder.
I bowed my head and smiled. I asked myself, why am I like this? I've never felt this before. I felt jealous of someone who is not mine. I can not do anything and I did not dare do anything. Why did I suddenly become a coward.
"Tsk!" I heard a voice from someone next to me. Kojima-san. "That girl, how dare she tease my Yuuchan!" I just looked at Kojima-san pouted next to me.
"What do you see?" She yelled at me.
"Ah, nothing." She scares me.
"What are you doing here? Do you looking my Yuuchan too?! Do you intend to tempt Yuuchan too?"
"Eh? Of course not!" I tried to find an excuse. "I ... I'm looking at this glass." I touched the glass in front of me. "It looks good." Ah, shit! I am sure now that I look very foolish.
"Yuuchan is mine."
"Mmm." I nodded. "I think Yuko is Milky's girlfriend."
Kojima-san looked at me with a glare. Looks like I was wrong to speak. "Could you repeat that again?" She walked up to me and make me cornered in the glass behind me. "Sorry. I just think that Yuko is ... "
"Yuko not Milky's girlfriend! Yuuchan is mine!"
"A-ah, okay ... okay ... I understand." I held my hand up like a soldier who surrendered to the enemy.
Kojima-san look back into the cafeteria. "Yuuchan ..." I heard she whisper softly with teary eyes.

I get confused with this. Milky say that Yuko is her girlfriend, but Kojima-san also said the same thing. Who exactly Yuko's girlfriend?
"Is it true that Yuko is your girlfriend?"
Kojima-san look at me and her face looked upset.
"Waaaa!!!" I fled from Kojima-san when she took off her shoes.
I ran not far from the cafetaria because I knew that she was not run after me.
"What happened? Why are you running? Do you see ghosts?" Kei come and embrace my neck as usual.
"It's more frightening than ghosts!"
"Really? Tell me what it is!" She looks curious.
"Do you really want to know?" She nodded enthusiastically.
"I'll tell you about the magic word."
"The magic word?" I nodded.
"Look at the girl who standing there?" I pointed at Kojima-san.
"A girl who was standing outside the cafeteria?"
"Yupz!"
"Uwaaahhh ... she's cute. Is she a model?"
"Yes, she is very cute, but I do not think that she was a model."
"So what should I do and what the magic word?"
"You stand next to her and say 'Yuuchan is mine', then you will experience something very extraordinary." I patted her shoulder.
"Who is it Yuuchan?"
"You do not need to know it. It was just a magic word."
"Okay." Surreptitiously I followed Kei from behind who running approaching Kojima-san. She really would do it!
Kei managed to stand beside Kojima-san who still had not moved from where she stood. I saw Kei sigh and say 'Yuuchan is mine' then smiled broadly at Kojima-san.
"You ..." I heard a hiss from Kojima-san and her face turned scary.
"Keiichi, run!"
"Waaaaa ... mamaaaaa ..."
"Sayaka!" Kojima-san shouted at me who was running along Kei.

I laughed, clutching my stomach to see Kei's fear face.
"Sayanee ..." Kei trying to regulate her breathing. "You are crazy!"
"I've told you from the beginning if you really want to try it, right?"
Keiichi hit my shoulder softly. "I was seeing a girl who spoke to you yesterday in the cafeteria."
"Un. I know."
"Do not tell me that you stalking her." And she started teasing me again.
"Of course not. I just happened to pass by."
"Really?" I nodded. "If you like her, tell me, maybe I can help you."
"No need. But thank you."
"If you do not move fast, maybe the girl sitting next to her would be ahead of you."
"It's impossible."
"Why are you so confiden?"
"I'm sure Kojima-san will not let Yuko fall for Milky."
"Who is that Kojima-san and Yuko-san?"
"Kojima-san is the girl who had been standing outside the cafeteria, and Yuko was the girl who sat next to Milky."
"Then who the name of the girl you like? Milky or Yuko?"
"Milky."
"Ah ..." She smiles
"Umm ... no! I mean anooo ... Yuko is the girl sitting next to Milky. And Yuko is Kojima-san's girlfriend." Keiichi nodded. "Yuuchan is a nickname to Yuko from Kojima-san."
"Damn you, Sayanee! You pranking me. No wonder Kojima-san was angry with me when I say that Yuuchan is mine. You are really crazy!"
I laughed and then walked away. "Let's go to class."
"Sayanee, what if I am looking for information about Milky?" She again put her arm around my neck.
"No need. Thank you."
"Umm ... what if I become your rival?"
"What do you mean?"
"What if I also loved Milky and we compete?"
"Now I wonder, who is actually insane among us." I let go of Kei's hand from my neck.
"It will make you more eager to get Milky if you have a rival." Kei keep following me from behind.
"There is something wrong with your head."
"Heeehhh ... umm ... what if I'm dating Yuko-san? She looks so cute, especially her dimples."
"Just do it if you're already bored of seeing the sunrise."

--- ## ---

Jurina POV

I do not know what happened to Rena, but on the morning she kept avoiding me. Even she did not reply to my message last night.
"Rena-chan, what's wrong?" I held her wrist but Rena immediately release it.
"Sorry, I had to get to class." Her face was swollen like crying.
"Is there something bothering you? You can tell me everything." I held her shoulder.
"Do you love me, Jurina?"
"Of course. I love you so much." I was surprised by Rena's question.
"Thank you. We talk later after school."
"But ..."
"Please ..."
"Okay." Then Rena walk away from me. I'm sure something happened to Rena, only I do not know.
Wait, did Rena seen me with Churi? Or someone tells Rena about me and Churi? Ah, shit! Last night I was supposed to talk about it to Rena.

--- ## ---

See you in the next chapter ....  :gmon hi:
« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 07:46:50 AM by Korisu29 »
My fic:
Look at Me, My Love (Kojiyuu, Atsumina, Mayuki, WMatsui, etc)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38375.0
The Reason I Became Crazy (Kojiyuu, Atsumina, Marimii, and others)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38595.0
Who Am I? (Yankee Yamete Itadakimasu) - KojiYuu, Atsumina, and others
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39143.0
Oh My Ghost!! (KojiYuu, Atsumina)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39569.0

**_ KojiYuu Short Fics _**:
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38698.0

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm watching Yuu!!! Hiatus!!!!
Re: Look at Me, My Love (Kojiyuu, Atsumina, Mayuki, WMatsui, etc) - Chapter 32
« Reply #303 on: October 24, 2015, 07:43:46 AM »
I can't get enough of this fic...

Kojiyuu  moments..... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Takamina how can you be so hard to Atsuko...

MilkYuu.......i like this pairing too

I want more!!!!!!!

Thanks for Update....

« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 08:38:13 AM by arawche079 »

Offline Bakamina_Oshi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shipping Sayaka x Everyone... especially with milk
« Reply #304 on: October 24, 2015, 12:11:29 PM »
I'm glad that KojiYuu have somewhat solved their problems :farofflook:

I feel bad for Acchan... Minami, forgive her already  :fainted:

Will there be Akarikei at all? Or is Keicchi just an extra? I've been really into Akarikei lately...

Offline black_maa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Never give up - Never let go!
« Reply #305 on: October 24, 2015, 12:28:01 PM »
Looks like hard time still coming..
So complicated relationships.. :shocked
So much tears.. :cry:
So much sad moments..  :(
Ah...
                                                                             Look at the sky,
                                                                             Imagine, how you can fly,
                                                                             If you wanna reach a top,
                                                                             Then never try to stop.

^__^
                                                                AtsuMina writer!                My OS & Stories area

^__^
                                                                Last update: [26.01.17]  "The games of sins"

Offline tong99826

« Reply #306 on: October 24, 2015, 03:24:00 PM »
Poor Acchan, Minami, can you forgive her just this time?
Happy that KojiYuu is fine now :)
So many feelings in a chapter
Great update, Author-san!
~AtsuMina~

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
  • ♡SKE48♡Matsui Rena♡WMatsui♡
« Reply #307 on: October 24, 2015, 05:02:42 PM »
hmm... too much problem in one chapter
thanks for updating author-san!! im waiting for next chapter!!
☆LIVING IN DREAMLAND WITH PAPA JURINA AND MAMA RENA☆

-sorry for my bad english, still learning with uncle Sae :hee:

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
« Reply #308 on: October 24, 2015, 06:41:30 PM »
Every relationship is so complicated..  :banghead:
Discovering the wonders of your vague imagination.
Taeny, Atsumina and SayaMilky <3

Offline JoeYee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kojiyuu all the way~
    • JoeYee14
« Reply #309 on: October 24, 2015, 06:45:01 PM »
Oh my goodness.  Kojima-san,  please fix your problem and not hurt Yuko again.. ╯﹏╰
I believe that Haruna will make the right decision this time.  *crossing both of my fingers
It's nice to see them somewhat reconcile.
Moving on,  Jurina..  Please just tell Rena what happened.to avoid further misunderstanding. Rena stay strong!
Atsumina on the other hand,.. What Takamina is doing is for the best.
Oh oh,  and I believe Acchan and Haruna's relationship will become much better after this incident
Mayuki was as funny as usual. Oh,  and the Sayanee part was also funny.  Sayanee,  fight for Milky and Milky! Yuko is not yours!
Miichan has to fight on and win Mariko's affection and Mariko has to learn to let go,  and not  hold on to the past, acting like a kid.
Anyhow,  thank you for the update and hope to see you soon, Korisu-san.
Fighting~
Mainly Kojiyuu shipper! But I also enjoy Atsumina, Wmatsui, Mayuki, Marimii, Tomotomo, Yuiparu, Sayamilky.
Well basically the mainstream pairings. :33

Stories~
Humans and Robots (Kojiyuu + Others) [COMPLETED]
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38900.msg1321483#msg1321483

Love Within The Club (Kojiyuu)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39693.0

→ JoeYee's OS Corner ←
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39254.0

Offline Ne_Okotteru

• Professional Baka
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #310 on: October 24, 2015, 06:48:55 PM »
Just when Wmatsui was getting their  shit together they get fucked up again. I hope Rena lets Jurina explain what happened. It's the least she could after all the she put Jurina through.

Can't wait for the next chapter and keep up the good work. Bye bye :peace:

Offline rindg

• No Oshima Yuko without Kojima Haruna~~~ :3
  • Member+
« Reply #311 on: October 24, 2015, 07:31:25 PM »
Haha, that Yuuchan thing with Kei, Sayanee and Haruna was hilarious!  :on lol:

I hope Takamina and Acchan would make up already, I feel bad for Acchan.  :mon runcry:

Seriously Jurina, what is wrong with you?! What about Rena?  :mon mad:  :mon fire:  :angry1:

Thanks for the update Author-san!
No one but Yuko,
Can touch Haruna's body.
Those who ships it, rules.

Check out my fanfictions:
The Only Road To Take
You and I

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #312 on: October 26, 2015, 01:32:32 PM »
Oh... none of the pairings are happy this time around

Will they be able to solve their problems and repair their relationships?

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline verlinechannn

• ugh I'm drunk when I read akb fanfic :3
« Reply #313 on: November 01, 2015, 09:11:47 PM »
Pleasee make moreee dramaaaaa  XD XD

Offline ChibiRine

• 50% lurker; 40% reader; 10% writer. I'll be back!
  • Member+
  • KojiYuu/FuuMiru/SayaMilky (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑
« Reply #314 on: November 02, 2015, 04:49:03 AM »
Kouhaaaaaaaaaiiiii!!!! :depressed:

I didn't know that you updated! :gmon bang:

Please make KojiYuu REALLY happy!!!! :mon inluv:

Sayanee and Keicchi though, they're both CRAZY. :ding:

Since Kei got in the picture, are we expecting AkarinKei/FuuKei/RenaKei? XD

If ever that'll happen, let FuuMiru happen as well please. :on gay:

BUT KEI, SAYANEE, AND KOJIPA ABOUT "YUUCHAN" WAS SO DARN FUNNY! :mon zoom:

Waiting for the next update! :mon bye:

油断した私がハートときめかせたせいねその目に見つめられポーっとしてしまった

君を見つけたらどんな言葉を掛ければいい?その姿 見とれて僕はきっと立ち尽くす人混みと喧噪の隙間愛する人と出逢えたことだけでしあわせになる

スキャンダラスに生きて行こうそれが私たちの生きる道やりたいことやって行こう一度の人生だ

For more gayness and sweetness, visit the FuuMiru Thread and KojiYuu Thread!

Offline kumabear

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i need smut juriboy!!!
« Reply #315 on: November 02, 2015, 10:27:06 AM »
Update plizzzz
i'm waiting :)

Offline Hikachi_Jayne

• Lets be a FRIEND , please! .Music & Fashion Fan..
« Reply #316 on: November 23, 2015, 09:20:36 AM »
woaa. . awesome. can't wait for next update. it been awhile. . :( :')
*~("^_^)~*

Offline Yurena

• Member+
  • Rena & yukirin always my oshi
« Reply #317 on: November 29, 2015, 09:20:58 PM »
Woaah this chapter is very good i like it ❤️ And mayuki the cutest couple ever thank you please update soon
MAYUKI are real !!!

ALWAYS MY PRECIOUS LOVE

Offline TomonagaMio755

• Hm...
  • Kojiyuu Mayuki JuriSaku TechiNeru RisaNeru Yukanen
« Reply #318 on: February 27, 2016, 07:40:26 AM »
Please update chapter 33  :deco:
And your story is really lovely
thank you author san

Offline sasshirie

• Member+