JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Gospellers - You are my girl

Author Topic: The Natsuyaki Miyabi Thread (夏焼雅)  (Read 332166 times)

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
Re: The Natsuyaki Miyabi Thread (夏焼雅)
« Reply #800 on: May 31, 2009, 05:27:13 PM »
Miyabi already made a new blog entry~
She wrote about the MY BOY release event.
Direct link to the entry: http://buono.weblogs.jp/buono/2009/05/o-e02b.html

Pretty cool that she just wrote it between the Buono! event and the Berryz event, giving some kind of live feedback.
ChrNo, I hope you are happy
Support your favorite group, buy CDs, DVDs and merch.
Then make your favorite happy and show off your support in the h!p collection thread
momochi tumblr | berikyuu tumblr

Offline ChrNo

• 「72::29::66」
  • Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
« Reply #801 on: May 31, 2009, 09:40:46 PM »
thks nach,

her entry is so short compared to the other two  :lol:

Offline hyatt

« Reply #802 on: June 02, 2009, 01:47:35 PM »
Miyabi already made a new blog entry~
She wrote about the MY BOY release event.
Direct link to the entry: http://buono.weblogs.jp/buono/2009/05/o-e02b.html

Pretty cool that she just wrote it between the Buono! event and the Berryz event, giving some kind of live feedback.

Could you do the whole translation please? I really want to know what Miya says completly

Offline ChrNo

• Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
« Reply #803 on: June 02, 2009, 07:19:44 PM »
looks like Miya and Chinami had a lot of fun during the making of SBG  :lol:

Offline ChrNo

• Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
« Reply #804 on: June 09, 2009, 09:26:19 PM »
welcome to hawaii Miya  :twothumbs

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #805 on: June 10, 2009, 02:59:26 PM »
I'll do the rest as scans show up.

Alo-Hello! Berryz Koubou: Natsuyaki Miyabi

For a long time when I think of "overseas" I think of Hawaii, and when we found out we were heading there I could barely hold back my tears because of how happy I was, and I also told my grandma about it right away!

I was in such high spirits my eyes were all heart-shaped until take off. (lol) I brought a lot of colorful one-piece dresses and such, but on the first day Chinami and I went on a shopping spree so we just wore the clothes we bought on the spot. We bought a lot of other stuff, like T-shirts and bags with peace signs made out of beads, so all of my pocket money disappeared in a flash. (lol...)
At the hotel I shared a room with Risako, and we kept our room all clean and sorted. Although in Chinami and Captain's room because of Chinami just throwing her things all over, Captain sure seemed to have hard time. (lol) If I were to be the one sharing a room with her I'd probably be dragged around with her things scattering everywhere, so I'm glad I got Risako. (lol)

On the next day's event, I got to answer the fans' questions on the Present Corner. With questions like "Who's the most big sister-like member in Berryz Koubou?", and all of the members' surprising answers I think everyone had a good time. Though, the letter segment after that was really something. I don't usually cry in front of people, but the tears just wouldn't stop, and I had to keep wiping my nose and eyes. I don't usually write letters to the other members either, so I was completely moved...
5 years sure passed by fast, I personally don't think I've changed that much since back then. As a group on the other hand we've grown together, and nowadays we're able to speak our minds to each other. I'd say it's because we've been together for so long since we were smaller.

On the last day during the outskirts concert we did a lot of untouched songs, and everytime the intros began the audience showed their appreciation. "Sprinter!" which Captain and I sing together is such a cute song, but it was a while since we did it so I was a bit embarassed. (lol) Although, with a distance close enough to touch the audience we were walking around them and pointing the mic towards them, it was a fun live performance that could only be done in Hawaii~
I brought my digital camera to Hawaii, and during the DVD shooting when we went to the beach I was speechless at the beauty of the sea and kept taking pictures making a lot of memories. Chinami and I were really enjoying ourselves, she was kicking the waves splashing water at me so I did the same to her. (lol)

During our trip to the Ukelele factory we had a "famous ukelele player" performing for us, but we were told beforehand not to laugh since that would get him angry. The man was actually a comedian and was supposed to make us laugh on purpose. None of us had any idea but we managed to hold back, although Risako's simultaneous holding back her laughter and breathing was just bad. (lol) At the "wanted criminal" prank where apparently all of the staff were playing along fooling us, I really thought grown-ups were scary. (lol) Though, I'm really glad we got the opportunity to go to Hawaii with the fans, and I'd sure like to do it again!
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 10:53:19 AM by Ayabie »

Offline ChrNo

• Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
« Reply #806 on: June 11, 2009, 06:39:05 PM »
 :lol:

when looking at it, it's like Captain is shooting a Miya into Chinami  :rofl:

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #807 on: June 22, 2009, 07:49:28 AM »
:shocked  :w00t:

Part of the Jiriri Kiteru routine or is it for another song?

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline ChrNo

• Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
« Reply #808 on: June 22, 2009, 07:54:10 PM »
^ yeah must be from jiriri  :inlove:

seriously : what a great setlist they had ! hope there will be some dvd or something (even on dohhhup) cause i wanna seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :yossi:
1. Special Generation
2. Nanchuu Koi wo Yatteruu YOU KNOW?
3. Jiriri Kiteru
4. Munasawagi Scarlet
5. Seishun Bus Guide
[...]
10. VERY BEAUTY (Miyabi y Risako)
11. Anata Nashi de wa Ikite Yukenai
12. Koi no Jubaku
[...]

aaaaaaawwwwaaaaawww ~ :shy2:

Offline ChrNo

• Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
« Reply #809 on: July 07, 2009, 10:42:04 AM »
Aa... i feel great, just woke up from a really nice dream feat. Miya  :onioncheer:

It started first with me checking some blue forum, and there was that thread where people were starting to put reviews about the "Album V" of the new h!p wedding song cover, one of them saying "i didn't hear saho's voice, but she is in the video"
i scrolled up and up untill the youtube videos appeared, one for each song from the album, and i click on the Aa! one...
Miya and Airi were wearing some white outfit with a red cap lol...i don't really know what song was playing, but it didn't really fit their image... few seconds later i clicked on another Aa! video, and this time Miya was wearing a black shirt with a pink necktie and some big red sunglasses

a bit later, don't know what really happened, but i was in some backstage of a tv show, where some girls wearing elgies kind of outift were performing, the members were high-king, then Aa! came on stage, with a light blue top and red pants. After this perf, everyone were in kimono for the last perf, and when they finished they received a price and then, momoko came and took my hand, she was starting to sing a really sad song, we walked on the stage, she led me to airi, and airi led me where Miya was...

Miya was wearing a beautiful white dress, her hair was long and a little curly, everybody were looking at her singing this sad song, some tears started to fall from her eyes...

then she came to me...

the song ended...

she took my hands...

and she kissed me...

:shy2:

Offline Rayle

• Member+
« Reply #810 on: July 07, 2009, 05:56:51 PM »
1. Special Generation
2. Nanchuu Koi wo Yatteruu YOU KNOW?
3. Jiriri Kiteru
4. Munasawagi Scarlet
5. Seishun Bus Guide
[...]
10. VERY BEAUTY (Miyabi y Risako)
11. Anata Nashi de wa Ikite Yukenai
12. Koi no Jubaku
[...]

Holy crap on a stick, that setlist is epic. It's like a SRS BERRYZ SINGLES fest.  :twothumbs Although I'm not sure how well those long notes in Nanchuu would turn out these days.  :lol:

Offline ChrNo

• Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
« Reply #811 on: August 24, 2009, 06:46:41 PM »
HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY MIYABI-CHAN !!!

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #812 on: August 24, 2009, 07:04:09 PM »
^ I love that pic, chrno! GJ! xD

Happy 17th Birthday, Beautiful!

Getting CLOSER!  XD

And I'd also like to take this moment and comment on the lack of a 2nd PB:

WHINE!  :angry:

That is all.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #813 on: August 24, 2009, 09:31:28 PM »
Awesome pic, Chrno!! >o<

Happy Birthday to lovely Miyabi :heart:
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #814 on: August 24, 2009, 10:26:52 PM »
That is a great pic, Chrno! Wish I could do something like that. But alas, I just have to stick with what I have... :oops:

:o! Happy birthday, Miya!!! Welcome to the ranks of 17-year olds in Berryz and C-ute! I hope you have another great year. :)

Make sure to eat lots of good birthday food!

Up 'til now and after, sono subete no ai ni...

And even though you've been looking so mature lately, you're still so cute too :heart:

I need to lurk/post here more often. XD

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #815 on: August 24, 2009, 10:38:32 PM »
^ ditto here..man, that dream I had the other night about her... :w00t:

She's really elevated to one of my faves in BK.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #816 on: August 25, 2009, 04:57:33 AM »

YAY!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIYABI!!!

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #817 on: August 25, 2009, 05:01:19 AM »
 :wigglypanda: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIYA!!! :wigglypanda:

Cake from the Buono! Blog

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #818 on: August 25, 2009, 06:03:48 PM »
since the forum is finally back,

Happy Birthday Miyabi~ :cow:
ChrNo, I hope you are happy
Support your favorite group, buy CDs, DVDs and merch.
Then make your favorite happy and show off your support in the h!p collection thread
momochi tumblr | berikyuu tumblr

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #819 on: August 25, 2009, 09:31:25 PM »
That cake looks so delicious ~D:
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Gospellers - You are my girl