JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Losalios - Three Dog Night

Author Topic: Reward (FuruYanagi OS) - COMPLETED  (Read 2174 times)

Offline FAndoM48

• Kou-tan Dayo
  • Member+
  • KumiYuri is <3
Reward (FuruYanagi OS) - COMPLETED
« on: August 03, 2015, 03:43:23 PM »
FuruYanagi <3 I really love writing about these two. Isn't Danso Airi adorable?
Thanks for reading if you read it~

"You look so cool!" Akane swooned as she gazed upon a handsome-looking Airi Furukawa, dressed in a blue hoodie, jeans, a pair of blue Chuck Taylor's, and a short and messy brown wig from her cosplay equipment.

"Do I really?" Airi grinned, polishing her old and unused black-rimmed glasses.

"Yes, you do. Ah! I'd better get dressed!" Akane—who was butt-naked at that time—scurried over towards her closet to prepare for their date.

☆☆☆

"Congrats on making it to Senbatsu," Airi greeted Akane, rubbing her eyes tiredly.

It was 5 AM on a Saturday, just a week after the 7th General Election. Akane made a surprise visit at Airi's place (pouncing at Airi's sleeping body being part of the surprise).

Airi made themselves a cup of coffee, just to keep herself awake.

"Don'cha think I deserve a reward, Airin?" Akane said with her lips drawn into a small smug pout.

"Sure. Anything."

"A date."

"Where?"

"Akihabara."

"Okay then."

"You'll have to dress up as a guy, though."

Airi nearly choked on her hot drink and blubbered out a number of incoherent words.

"What?!"

"You said anything~!" Akane teased.

"By anything, I meant—"

Akane made a face.

The face Airi always hated.

She puffed her cheeks and looked up at Airi innocently.

"Damn it, Churi," she groans, "Fine."

☆☆☆

The air was warm, the sun was up, and the blue sky was decorated with white clouds.

Airi tucked her hands in the pockets of her jacket and waited outside the door of her house.

She frequently checked her wristwatch, tapping her foot furiously.

"Sorry for the w—" Akane who finally showed up, wearing a creme sweater and shorts, tripped along the stairs of Airi's porch.

Airi gladly caught the girl and helped her up to her feet.

"Th-Thanks," Akane mumbled, blushing as she avoided her handsome date's gaze.

"No problem."

And so, the couple began walking alongside each other.

They went to different places; Anime shops, the mall, movies, the ordinary dating places.

Without the two knowing, it was already noon.

Akane and Airi were walking inside a busy mall in Shibuya, eating ice cream while their arms were linked and fingers entwined.

"You know, Airin," Akane started, eating the cone; the last bite of her ice cream, "You're so handsome. I really want to kiss you right now."

Airi pursed her lips, "What's stopping you?"

"What..?"

The older girl walked a few steps ahead of Akane and turned around, pocketing her hands coolly.

"I don't look like a girl right now, so I don't see what's wrong."

"But... Really?"

"Well, you said you wanted to, didn't you?" Airi smirks handsomely, "Think of it as part two of your reward."

Akane looked at her, still unable to believe her luck.

"Are you sure?" She asked. She just had to be make sure.

Airi gave her a reassuring nod.

Akane squealed and ran up to Airi, lessening the distance between them, until eventually, nothing was between them at all. Not even air.

Airi was pushed a few steps backward from the suddenness, but wrapped her arms around Akane's torso anyway.

The kiss wasn't at all deep or anything else. Just two lips pressed against each other.

Akane pulled away, distancing herself not too far, but just right for Airi to still be able to hold her close in her arms.

Since it was a busy mall they were at, many people were staring at them.

But Akane, who was staring at her partner who had her lips stained with her lipstick and a goofy grin on her face, didn't really care.

☆☆☆

The couple reached Akane's house by the time darkness was spreading around as stars lit up the sky.

Airi plopped down on her back on the bed, taking the wig off and letting her long raven hair down, along with placing her glasses neatly on the bedside table.

The day was exhausting, but in a way, fun.

"Airin~!" Akane giggled and crawled up to the bed beside her.

"Thanks for today," she grinned.

Airi smiled back as her own way of saying 'You're welcome'.

"I guess I prefer you as a girl, than a guy," Akane mumbled, snaking her arms and legs around Airi's body.

"I'm glad you think so."

"But do you know which Airi I like best?"

Airi was barely able to answer before having her hips straddled by the younger girl.

She could only look up at Akane's devious smirk.

"...A naked one."
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 09:34:24 PM by sophcaro »

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
Re: Reward ( FuruYanagi OS )
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2015, 04:22:47 PM »
O____________O :D :D :D :D :D :D :D You don't know how much I love your FuruYanagi oneshots, pls write more!

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Reward ( FuruYanagi OS )
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2015, 02:32:43 AM »
Yeah!! We want more furuyanagay in the future!!! LOOOVE IT!

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Losalios - Three Dog Night