JPHiP Radio (40/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Coaltar of the Deepers - Mummylover

Author Topic: Fateful Encounter (Atsumina, Wmatsui) [COMPLETED]  (Read 20890 times)

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Fateful Encounter (Atsumina, Wmatsui) Part 14 14/11/15
« Reply #80 on: November 15, 2015, 09:03:13 AM »
Well everything is going well with Wmatsui and Atsumina

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the updates

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline mirurunky

• an early birds catches worms
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • an ordinary person
« Reply #81 on: November 15, 2015, 01:22:52 PM »
Suddenly, I miss wmatsui  :deco:

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
  • ♡SKE48♡Matsui Rena♡WMatsui♡
« Reply #82 on: November 17, 2015, 02:45:56 PM »
i love this chapter!! it's full of wmatsui!!!
thanks author-san!!!!! XD XD
☆LIVING IN DREAMLAND WITH PAPA JURINA AND MAMA RENA☆

-sorry for my bad english, still learning with uncle Sae :hee:

Offline nguyen23

• ecchi
  • Member+
Fateful Encounter (Atsumina, Wmatsui) Part 15 (Final) 21/11/15
« Reply #83 on: November 21, 2015, 12:36:04 AM »
@Koyumichan~, @cisda83, @mirurunky, @key17: Thank you!  :D

Thank you everyone for reading my fic!  :)

Here is the last part!  :)

Part 15: Final

2 years later

At night

Atsuko is lying on her bed and looking at her phone.

Atsuko's POV

I'm bored. I didn't meet Minami for whole two weeks. I miss him so much. In the last two weeks, he has a big project in the company, so he is super busy. After that incident, Minami came to Papa’s company to work since he has a master's degree in business. He also moved to Tokyo. He said that he wants to be close to me.

In two year, he became very famous among business field. They say he is the genius in that field. I’m also going to work at Papa's company after I acquire my Master’s Degree.

I heard Papa said that his project was done today. He is very pleased with his new plan on a new product. I'm very happy for him.

"I wonder if he is still awake" I look at my phone and thought

I want to call him. I want to go out with him tomorrow because that is our 2nd year anniversary.

"Does he remember or not?" I mumble while calling his number.

I'm impatiently waiting for his voice. I don't know why my heart beats very fast.

(Hello) he said

Somehow, just hearing his voice makes me so happy. Those two weeks just texting to him, I miss him so much.

(Hello?) He said again

Because too deep in my thought, I forgot to answer him

"Hi Minami, it is me" I said

(Atsuko? You are still awake?) He said in surprise

"Yes, I miss you. And what with that reaction" I said and pout

(Sorry Atsuko, I thought you already asleep by now. I miss you too) he said

"What are you doing, Minami?" I ask him

(I'm working) he answers

"You are still working now?" I ask him

(Uh, I have some very important things to prepare) he said

"What is it, Minami?" I ask him in curious

(Just some plan in the company. You don't have to think about that) he said and laughs softly

He is acting weird

(By the way, why did you call me, Atsuko?) He asks me

"I miss you, so I call you, can't I?" I said in hurtful tone

(Of course you can. You are my girlfriend. You definitely can call me whenever you want.) He said

(I miss you too, you know.) He continues

"Uh, by the way, I want to congratulate you with your successful project. I heard Papa said that your speech is perfect" I happily said

(Thank you, Atsuko) he said and laughs

"Another thing, I want to ask if you are free tomorrow" I said

(Uhm...) he pauses

I think I know his answer to my question

(Sorry Atsuko, tomorrow I have a new and important project to do. So I...)

"It is ok, your work is more important. We can meet some other time" cutting his words I said and laughs softly to reassure him.

However, I can feel something wet rolling on my cheeks

(I'm sorry, Atsuko) he said in sad tone

"It is ok, Minami. Really, don't worry, ok" I said trying to make my voice as much normal as possible

"If you are busy, I will hang up now. Don't stay up too late ok." I said

(Uh, you too. I promise after this project, I will meet you) Minami said to me

"Ok, bye Minami. Good night." I said

(Uh, good night Atsuko) he said

"I love you" I said

(I love you too) he said

Then we hang up. I sit on my bed and look at his picture on my phone. My tear just keeps dropping

"I miss you, Minami" I whisper

Suddenly, my phone rings

"Rena?" I thought

I wipe my tear and prepare my voice. After preparing everything, I answer her call

"Hello Rena" I said in cheerful tone

(Hi Atsuko) she greets me

"How are you and Jun-nii doing? How is your trip?" I ask her

(We are good. We just get back from our trip. It was great) Rena said happily

Rena and Jun got married one year ago. This year to celebrate their anniversary, they went to EU. I'm happy for them especially Jun-nii. He finally found his second half

"It is good to hear that" I said

(How about you, Atsuko?) Rena asks me

"Good. I still have to study some more classes." I answer

(How about you and Takamina?) She asks me

"We are doing great. Though I didn't get a chance to meet him, he was busy with his project." I said trying to hide my sadness

"Are you ok, Atsuko?" Rena asks me worriedly

"I'm fine, Rena. Don't worry. I just called him. Hearing his voice and knowing that he is fine is enough. His work is more important" I said and laugh softly

"I see. I'm glad that you are ok" Rena said

"Uh. I'm perfectly fine" I said cheerfully

"Sorry Rena, I have some assignment to do. I will talk to you later." I said to her

"Ok, talk to you later Atsuko. Good night" Rena said

"Good night" I said then hang up

Then I just lie down on my bed.

End Atsuko's POV

In the morning

Minami’s POV

Today will be the most important day in my life. I'm on my way to her house now. After two weeks didn't meet her, I feel like I lost my oxygen. I miss her so much. I want to see her every second. I'm glad that her father happy with my project. That mean my sacrifice doesn't go in vain.

Yesterday, I lied to her that I can't meet her because I want her to be surprise. Through her voice, I know that she was very sad even though she tried to hide it. My heart also very hurt when knowing that she was sad. However, I have to make everything perfect for today. While I'm driving, I receive a phone call.

"Hello Jun" I said

(Hi Takamina, are you on your way now?) Jun asks me

"Uh, I'm near the house" I answer

(I hope your plan success, and you can make her happy. Yesterday, when Rena called her, she said that Atsuko was very sad.) Jun said

"Uh, I knew that. Today, I will make up everything for her. Not only today but forever" I said

"Glad to hear you say that. Good luck" Jun said

"Thank you" I said

Then we hang up.

After a while I reach her house. I stop my car at the gate and call the security

“Good morning Master Minami” a man said

“Good morning” I smile and greet him

Then I park the car and go into her house

“Good morning Master Minami,” the maids and butlers bow and greet me

“Good morning” I greet them

“Where is Atsuko?” I ask one of them

“Atsuko-sama is still sleeping in her room” A maid told me

“Do you need me to wake her up for you?” she continues

“It is ok, I will go there and wake her up” I said

When I’m about to go, the maid calls me.

“Master Minami”

I turn around and ask her.

“What is it?”

“Because Master and Mistress have an important meeting, so they have to leave very early this morning. They told us to say “good luck” to you for them” she said

“I see, thank you” I said and go up stair

I open the door of her room and come in. I see she is sleeping soundly on her bed. Her face looks just like an angel. Looking at her like this I really don’t want to wake her up. I walk toward her bed and sit on the edge of her bed. I see that she is still hugging our picture on her chest.

"Minami, I miss you" she said in her sleep

Her voice is very sad. I can feel my heart hurt. I raise my hand to move some hairs that cover her beautiful face.

"I miss you too, Atsuko. I miss you so much" I whisper while caressing her face

Feeling my touch, she opens her eyes. Suddenly she sits up and hugs me tightly. Because of her sudden action, I lost my balance and fall on her bed

"Minami, I miss you so much" she said while burying her face on my chest

I can feel her tear on my shirt

"I'm sorry Atsuko. I made you sad" I said to her while stroking her back

"..." She stays silent

"I come here today to go out with you. Where do you want to go, Atsuko?" I ask her

"..." She still keeps silent

"Atsuko?" I call her and look downs

I realize that she is still sleeping. I smile and kiss her forehead. Then I pull her closer to me and hug her tightly

In the afternoon

Atsuko's POV

I slowly open my eyes. Feeling something around my waist, I look at beside me. I see Minami.

"Am I still dreaming?" I whisper while caressing his face

"If this is a dream, I don't want to wake up anymore. I want to stay by your side forever" I said to him

Then I feel he tightens his hug on my waist

"Atsuko, I'm sorry for making you sad. This is not a dream, Atsuko. I'm here. I'm here with you now." Minami opens his eyes and said

I'm surprised by his words.

"This is not a dream, but how can he be here?" I thought in confuse

"Yesterday, you sa..."

Haven't finished my words, Minami pulls me closer to him and kisses me on my lips. I close my eyes and reply his kiss. He kisses me gently and softly. I can feel his love through this kiss. He moves on top of me still kissing. I round my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. The kiss, I miss for so long. Our kiss slowly turns into more passionate and intense. We kiss until we out of air. Then we break the kiss and look at each other eyes. Minami bends down and connects his forehead to mine.

"Atsuko, I miss you. I miss you so much. Two weeks ago to me as centuries. I pass through it with a lot of effort. Your texts every night is my energy. I miss you so much. You can’t ever imagine that feeling." He whispers to me

"I also miss you too, Minami. Two weeks to me like torture. I want to see you, but I know you are doing your best with your project. Therefore, the only thing I can do is support you from afar" I said and hug him tight

Then Minami breaks the hugs and gently look at me

"Atsuko, go and prepare. Today we will go out and play together" He said while caressing my face

"You aren't busy?" I ask him

"No, today, I'm all yours" he said and smiles

I'm very happy when hearing he said that.

"Thank you, Minami" I hug him tightly while buries my face on his chest.

I miss his hug so much. He hugs me back tighter than me. 

After a while, I sit up from my bed and go to prepare my things

End Atsuko's POV

Minami's POV

I sit on her bed and wait for her. After a while, she steps out.

"I'm ready, Minami" she smiles and said to me

I pull her to sit on my laps. I hug her waist and bury my face on her neck to exhale her scent. I miss this feeling so much

"Where do you want to go, my love?" I ask her

"Anywhere, as long as I can be with you" She said while resting her back on my chest

"Are you hungry?" I ask her

"Uh" she nods

"Then let eat first. After that I will take you to this place" I said and take her hand

"Where?" She asks me

"That is a secret. I will tell you later" I said and smile

Then we go out of her room

“Hello, Atsuko-sama, Minami-sama” a maid greets us

“Hi” we said

“Do you want me to prepare lunch for you two?” she asks us

“Uh, please do” I said to her

“Ok, right away sir” She said and bows

After we finished our lunch, we go out of the house. About 2 hours of driving, we finally reach our destination.

"Where are we going, Minami?" Atsuko asks me

"Fishing" I smile at her

"Fishing?" She said in confuse

"Uh, you like it, don't you?" I smile and said

"Yes, it has been so long. I want this" she happily said and smiles brightly at me

"Thank you Minami" she jumps to hug me and said

"You're welcome, Atsuko" I hug her and said

Then we go to the boat that I prepared before and start enjoying our fishing time. I sit there and look at her face. She is very happy. Looking at her like this makes me very happy. I want to see her smile every day, every second. That smile makes me feel relieve. I put my hand in my pocket to feel that special item.

"Minami look, I caught a big fish" she happily shows me

"That is great, Atsuko" I smile at her

We fish there for a while. Then I look at my watch. It is 4:30.

"Atsuko, let's go. I have some place, I want to show you." I said and pull her

"Where is it, Minami?" she curiously ask me

"You will know about that later, my love" I said and peck on her lips

Then we go back to my car

End Minami's POV

Atsuko's POV

Minami takes me to the car. Then he takes me to the place that he wants to show me. He drives for one hour to get there. While he is driving, Jun-nii calls him

"Ok, I got it" that is all he said

"What is it, Minami?" I ask him

"Nothing Atsuko" He said and smiles to me

Today he acts very weird.

"What did he want to show me?" I thought in confused

Then he takes me to a coffee shop near the sea.

"This is where he wants to show me?" I thought

When I'm about to ask him, he said to me

"Sorry Atsuko, can you wait for me here. I have something to do. I will be back." Minami said and runs out of the restaurant before I can say anything

"What's wrong? If he is busy, I don't mind. He doesn't have to leave me alone like that." I thought and pout.

I called something to drink while waiting for him. I look at the window and smile while remembering the time that we spent together.

"Did he remember our 2nd year anniversary?" I thought

While I’m sitting there, someone talks to me.

"Hello miss, can I sit here?"

I look up and see a strange man

"Who is he?" I thought to myself

"Sorry, I'm waiting for someone." I say to him

"Come on miss. Don't lie. You are here alone right?" He said

"What's wrong with him?" I thought

"I said that there is no free seat here" I said annoyingly

He ignores me and sits down.

"Hey," I stand up and raise my voice

"Let have fun together" he said and holds my hand

"Let's go..."

"Take your hand of my girl" haven't finish my words, Minami comes and takes my hand off that rude guy

"Who are you? This is none of your business shorty." he shouts at Minami

"She is my girlfriend. You are disturbing her." Minami said

Minami said loudly making the customers in the shop looking at the rude man. He looks pissed

"Remember that shorty." he slams the table and leaves

"Minami" I call and hug him

"Atsuko, I’m sorry. I’m late" he hugs me tight and said

"Let go, Atsuko" He said and pulls me with him.

"Where are we going?" I ask him

"You will know about that later." He said and smiles

He leads me to the beach. We sit on the sand. It is about time of sunset. I got it. This is what he wants to show me

"You want to show me sunset right, Minami?" I ask him

"Uh," he smiles at me.

Then we sit there silently watching the sun slowly goes down and disappears under the horizon while entwining our hands together. Around us slowly turns dark

"Minami," I call him

"Huh?" he looks at me

"Thank you Minami, that is so beautiful" I said and smile at him

"Everything for you. However, that is just the beginning." He said and pecks my lips

"Let go, Atsuko." He said and pulls me with him

He runs to the other side of the beach. Suddenly he stops

"Atsuko, can you wear this" He said and gives me an eyes patch

"What did he want?" I thought

“What is it, Minami?” I ask him curiously

“Just wear it. You will know about that shortly” He said and smiles mysteriously

“Ok” I said

I take and wear it. Then he leads me to somewhere I completely have no idea.

"Can I open it yet, Minami?" I ask him

"Not yet, Atsuko. A little more" he said

After a while

"Ok, Atsuko, you can open it now" He said

I slowly open my eyes.

“Huh?” I thought

Around me only darkness. The only thing I see is the dark sea. I try to look for Minami. I see him standing not far from me.

“Minami” I call him

“Atsuko, don’t move. Just stand there” He said to me

“Ok” I listen to him

Suddenly a sparkly light appears. Then a trace of light quickly flashes before my eyes. I widen my eyes in surprise. I can't believe in my eyes. The light lightens up around me creating a heart shape. However, that is not it. The sparkly light creates a sentence in front of me.

"Happy Our Second Year Anniversary."

"He remembers it" I happily thought.

Tear of happiness slowly fill up my eyes. Then I hear Minami shouts loudly

"Atsuko, I love you"

Then another sparkly light appears. It forms another sentence under the first sentence

“Takahashi Minami Loves Maeda Atsuko Forever”

I stun at my place. I can't describe my feeling right now. Then he shouts loudly again

"Atsuko, please accept this"

Follow up is another sparkly light. The last sentence slowly appears in front of my eyes. I’m speechless with the last sentence. I cannot control my tear now. I use my hand to cover my mouth to stop my choke from happiness.

“Maeda Atsuko Will You Marry Me?”

My head went blank. All I could see now is that sentence.

“Atsuko” Minami calls me

I look up. He slowly walks toward me.

“Minami” I whisper

He is standing in front of me. Then he downs on one bended knee. I can feel my heart is beating very fast

“Maeda Atsuko, will you make me, Takahashi Minami, the happiest man in the world?” He said and raises a ring box before me.

I cannot describe my feeling right now. The happiness fills in my heart and my soul. I’m the happiest girl in the world.

“Yes, Minami, Yes” I answer him in tear.

He wears the ring in my hand. Then he stands up and hugs me. He picks me up and turns around.

"Yay!!!" He happily shouts

Then he puts me down and looks at me by a sincere look

“I love you, Atsuko” He whispers and kisses my lips

I close my eyes and reply his kiss. I round my arms around his neck, and he holds my waist to pull me closer to him. We deepen our kiss. After a while, we break our kiss and smile at each other. Now, we are sitting on the sand, and I rest my head on his shoulder.

“So, you prepared all of this while I was waiting for you at that coffee shop right?” I ask him

“Uh, Jun and Yuu helped me”

Then I remember something

"Then yesterday, when you said that you have a very important thing to prepare was this?" I ask him

"Uh, I try to make this as memorable as possible. I want you to be surprised and happy." He said and strokes my hair

"When I finished my project, I really wanted to rush to your house immediately and hug you tightly in my arms. I miss you so much. Not those two weeks, feeling not meeting you in one day makes me lose my energy." He continues

"Then in those times alone at home by myself, I decided. I want to see you every day. I want the first person I see in the morning is you. I want to hear you say "good morning" to me every morning. I want to hug you every night. I want you to be with me forever. That is why I did all of this." He caresses my face and said

My heart is jumping in happiness

"Last night, when I hear your broken voice, I really want to run to you and hug you tight in my arms. However, I have to endure to this day." He said and hugs me tightly.

"Minami, I love you so much. I also want the first person I see in the morning is you. I want to sleep in your arms every night and feel your warm." I said to him while buries my face on his chest

End Atsuko's POV

Minami's POV

Then I break the hug and look at her eyes

"Are you happy, Atsuko?" I sincerely ask her

"More than you could ever image." She smiles and said to me

"I'm glad" I sigh in relief

"You know what Minami?" Atsuko asks me

"What is it, Atsuko?" I ask her

"Somehow, I'm glad that I was kidnapped that day" she said to me

"Huh? Why so?" I ask her in confuse

"Because of that, I can meet you. My most important person in my life" she turns and kisses my lips

"I'm also thankful that I changed my direction that day so that I can meet my angel." I smile and said to her

Then we continue sitting there silently

“Atsuko, you know what am I thinking, right now?” I speak up

“Huh? What is it, Minami?” she asks me

"I’m think about how I can let the world know that you are mine so that those stupid know and don't dare to approach you" I said and kiss the ring on her left hand

"You still remember the incident this evening." Atsuko asks

"Of course, I do." I said

"I just went out for 45 minutes and that jerk approach you. What if I come a little later" I continue

"He dares to use his filthy hand to touch my Atsuko" I said and kiss her hand.

"You are mine and only mine" I said

"I'm always and forever yours Minami" Atsuko said and turns to look at me

I pull her closer to me and kiss her lips. She replies my kiss while hugging my neck. Our kiss turns into more passion and intense.

"I love you Atsuko" I said to her

"I love you too Minami" she said and smiles sweetly at me

And that is my love story about how I meet my lovely and beautiful wife

5 years later

In Tokyo

At Maeda's mansion

A little boy runs around the garden while chasing a dog. There are his grandparents looking at him and smile gently. Then he runs to them

"Grandpa, Grandma. Uncle Jun and Aunt Rena come. Ren is also with them too" he said

"Is that so?" Akio said

"Hello uncle, aunty" Jun and Rena greet them

"Hello Uncle Jun, Aunt Rena" Kai happily said

"Hi little Atsumina" Jun said playfully.

"Ren, go and greet grandpa and grandma" Rena said

"Yes"

Then he runs to greet Akio and Minako.

“Hello grandpa, grandma.” Ren bows at them

“Hi Ren” they smile and pat his head

Then he rushes to Kai

"Hello buddy." He said

"Hi buddy" Kai greets back

Then they high five with each other

"Kai, where is your mommy and daddy?" Jun asks

"Mommy and daddy go to Greece to celebrate their wedding anniversary" Kai said

In Greece

Minami's POV

Here I'm, walking side by side and hand in hand with my dearest person in my heart. She is my lovely and beautiful wife. Atsuko and I got married for 5 years now. We have a lovely son, Takahashi Kai. He is three now. Right now, we are in Greece to celebrate our 5 years anniversary. I'm very happy to always have her by my side.

"Atsuko, is it really ok to left Kai at home with mom and dad?" I ask her

"It is ok, Minami. Papa and Mama offer that. They said that they want to play with their grandson. Plus today, Jun and Rena will bring Ren over to play with him. They are best buddies so don't worry" she said to me

"Uh, next week, he will go to beach with Jun, Rena and Ren right?" I ask her

"Yes, Mr. CEO" Atsuko playfully said to me

"I like that but I refer to be called darling, husband, honey, or my Minami" I tease her

"Bakamina" she said and laughs out loud

"That name is forbidden" I said and tickle her

"Hahaha...ok, I'm surrender. My cool husband" She said and hugs me

I smile and hug her back. Then we continue our walk. Then Atsuko said

"I wonder what Kai are doing, right now"

"What happened, Atsuko?" I ask her and smile

"I miss him already.” She pouts.

"I thought you said that there is no worry" I said

"That is that, but I still miss him." She said

"Then, you don't miss me" I said and pout

"But you are right beside me" she said

"But I miss you now, Atsuko. I miss your kiss and your hug" I said and lean to kiss her lips

She hugs me and replies my kiss. We are standing there and enjoy our kiss.

"I love you, Minami" she said

"I love you too, Atsuko" I said to her

The end

Hope you enjoy reading this!  :)

That is the last part of the fic “Fateful Encounter.” Thank you everyone for following and reading my fic. I hope you enjoy reading it!  :D
Fic Index

OS & Short Story
Atsumina's OS collection
     +[OS] Forever and Ever
     +[Short Story] I Love You (Completed)
     +[OS] Promise
     +[Short Story] My Lovely Ojou-sama (Completed)
     +[OS] Perfect Valentine
     +[OS] Our Love Story
     +[Short Story] Power of Love (Completed)
     +[Short Story] Escape (Completed)
     +[Short Story] My Feeling for You (Completed)
     +[OS] Miracle of Christmas
     +[OS] Christmas Wish

Story
Fateful Encounter (Atsumina, Wmatsui) (Completed)
Beyond The Sea (Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Wmatsui, Marimii) (Completed)
Key of Happiness (Atsumina, Kojiyuu, Wmatsui) (Completed)
Mission of Love (Atsumina, WMatsui, Mayuki) (Completed)

Offline hackata48

• Knight of the Starmark 19th Legion and the 'Chosen' Warrior
  • Member+
  • TE HETA HADA WODA! -Quote from 'Frenzy'ability TWA
    • hackata48
Re: Fateful Encounter (Atsumina, Wmatsui) Part 15 (Final) 21/11/15
« Reply #84 on: November 21, 2015, 06:03:27 AM »
It was a wonderful Journey!
"WHERES THE FIGHTING AT?!?"

"SPACE MARINES! ATTACK!"

Author of the Barbarian's Cherry Blossom AKB48/Endless Legend fic
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39549.0

Knight and Chapter Master of Starmarie
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39562.0

Offline xswordeyesx12

« Reply #85 on: November 21, 2015, 06:58:28 AM »
thank you for creating a wonderful story author-san  :wub: :inlove: :theking
sequel ? please ^_^  :)

Offline black_maa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Never give up - Never let go!
« Reply #86 on: November 21, 2015, 11:07:26 AM »
Thank you  for interesting and good story!  :thumbsup
They are mean to be together for ever and ever..  8)
AtsuMina!!!  :love:
                                                                             Look at the sky,
                                                                             Imagine, how you can fly,
                                                                             If you wanna reach a top,
                                                                             Then never try to stop.

^__^
                                                                AtsuMina writer!                My OS & Stories area

^__^
                                                                Last update: [26.01.17]  "The games of sins"

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #87 on: November 21, 2015, 12:40:10 PM »
AH... Very nice ending there...

Like it so much...

Can't wait to see your other stories...

Or is there a sequel for this story

Thank you for the lovely ending...

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
  • ♡SKE48♡Matsui Rena♡WMatsui♡
« Reply #88 on: November 23, 2015, 04:34:24 PM »
sooo.... THANK YOU AUTHOR-SAN!! :kneelbow:
☆LIVING IN DREAMLAND WITH PAPA JURINA AND MAMA RENA☆

-sorry for my bad english, still learning with uncle Sae :hee:

Offline AI712

• Member+
  • your heart will tell you~
« Reply #89 on: November 23, 2015, 08:24:54 PM »
Thanks for the story :D

Offline nguyen23

• ecchi
  • Member+
Fateful Encounter (Atsumina, Wmatsui) Thank you 28/11/15
« Reply #90 on: November 28, 2015, 07:47:10 PM »
@hackata48, @xswordeyesx12, @black_maa, @cisda83, @key17, @AI712: Thank you!  :D

Thank you everyone for reading my fic!  :D
Fic Index

OS & Short Story
Atsumina's OS collection
     +[OS] Forever and Ever
     +[OS] Promise
     +[OS] Perfect Valentine
     +[OS] Our Love Story
     +[OS] Christmas Wish

Story

Offline LuckyMatsui

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Crazy. Weird. WMATSUI.
Re: Fateful Encounter (Atsumina, Wmatsui) [COMPLETED]
« Reply #91 on: April 04, 2016, 03:04:17 PM »
After I read this fanfic my love for Atsumina grows more.  :oops:
Wmatsui with baby Ren, so cute.  :heart: :heart:
Author-san  :bow:
Matsui Rena + Matsui Jurina =

Offline nguyen23

• ecchi
  • Member+
Fateful Encounter (Atsumina, Wmatsui) [COMPLETED]
« Reply #92 on: April 04, 2016, 06:43:34 PM »
After I read this fanfic my love for Atsumina grows more.  :oops:
Wmatsui with baby Ren, so cute.  :heart: :heart:
Author-san  :bow:

Thank you for reading my fic  :inlove:
I'm happy that you like it, also love Atsumina more  :D
Thank you :wub:
Fic Index

OS & Short Story
Atsumina's OS collection
     +[OS] Forever and Ever
     +[OS] Promise
     +[OS] Perfect Valentine
     +[OS] Our Love Story
     +[OS] Christmas Wish

Story

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
Re: Fateful Encounter (Atsumina, Wmatsui) [COMPLETED]
« Reply #93 on: April 05, 2016, 01:01:30 PM »
Thank you for the fic author san.
Atsumina is still the best.  :bow:
Discovering the wonders of your vague imagination.
Taeny, Atsumina and SayaMilky <3

Offline nguyen23

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #94 on: April 05, 2016, 05:42:09 PM »
Thank you for the fic author san.
Atsumina is still the best.  :bow:

Thank you for liking my fic  :)
Yes, Atsumina is the best  :wub: :inlove:

Thank you :wub:
Fic Index

OS & Short Story
Atsumina's OS collection
     +[OS] Forever and Ever
     +[OS] Promise
     +[OS] Perfect Valentine
     +[OS] Our Love Story
     +[OS] Christmas Wish

Story

Offline nguyen23

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #95 on: July 20, 2016, 08:21:42 PM »
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD enjoyed, thanks so much

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoy reading it  :D
Fic Index

OS & Short Story
Atsumina's OS collection
     +[OS] Forever and Ever
     +[OS] Promise
     +[OS] Perfect Valentine
     +[OS] Our Love Story
     +[OS] Christmas Wish

Story

JPHiP Radio (40/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Coaltar of the Deepers - Mummylover