JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: m-flo - loves Hinouchi Emi & Ryohei Summer Time Love

Author Topic: FRIENDZONE (WMATSUI) (Genderbend)  (Read 4830 times)

Offline MatsuiLee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 21. Crazy. Weird. WMATSUI.
FRIENDZONE (WMATSUI) (Genderbend)
« on: March 21, 2016, 04:15:23 AM »
This is  my first fanfic for my all time favorite pairing WMATSUI!!!!!! English is my second language and I'm not really good at it, so bear with me and my english guys. Sorry for the wrong grammar, spelling and etc.

"Thank you for the dinner, J." 
"Yeah! Thank you for the delicious dinner."

My officemates thanked me for the dinner treat.

"Well, you’re all welcome guys. See you on Monday. Bye bye" I wave my hands and enter my car.

My officemates waved their hands and start walking away.

As I’m about to start my car’s engine, I receive a text from Rena.

Title: HEY! UGLY PUPPY! IF YOU DON’T READ THIS!  I’LL KILL YOU!

J! It's been a week. \(`0´)/
Come over to my house. (´・ω・`)
NOW! {{|└(>o< )┘|}}
See you (^_-)

--End of message--

"Hmm. She's so weird and what’s with the title? Oh well" I drove off the restaurant’s parking lot.

First of all, let me introduce myself. My name is Matsui J. 25 years old. I’m currently working as a Graphic Designer at 48G Company. My salary is quite, decent for a single guy like me. Yes, you heard it right, I’m single. So watch out ladies, coz Matsui J will make you fall head over heels /*winks. Ok, let’s stop this. Hehe. To be honest, I’ve never been into a relationship, I know, you might think that I’m not handsome, right? WRONG! Well, I’m not narcissist but, I’m “kinda” good looking and I have a nice and sexy body that can make any girl drool and NO! I’m not GAY!  I don’t open up my heart because; I’ve been truly, madly, deeply in love with my childhood friend/classmate, Matsui Rena. Yup, we have the same surname, but we’re not related to each other. Both of our parents are college friends, so, yeah.

As I drive my car, I started to reminisce the good old days I spent with Rena.

----Flashback----

(A/N: wMatsui is in High School)

"Wow! He's so handsome! Kyahhh"
“J! Marry me!!"

“…..” I just released a fake smile to them. Then I saw them fall unto their knees with a smile in their face.

This is so weird. This always happens when I'm walking in the hallway. I always surrounded by my creepy fan girls. That’s why I don’t want to eat outside my classroom, but unfortunately I forgot my bento. But, I’m happy because I will be accompanied by my lovely Rena-chan.

"Urgh." irritated comment by the girl on my side.
"Why? You jealous Rena-chan?" putting my arm on her shoulders then I gave her a wink.
"Hell no!" then she remove my arm on her shoulders.

We laugh until we reach the school canteen. We sat in the corner so that we don’t be disturbed by my fan girls.

“You know, your fan girls are sooooooo annoying." playing her food with her chopsticks.
"I can't help it. I' m so handsome" imitating Ben Stiller's Blue Steel pose.

She threw some of her food unto my face.

“Handsome?” she laugh.

I can’t help myself; I just stare at her. I like how she smiles at me. I like her laugh. I like everything about her. I…… really like her.

---End of flash back-----

Finally! I arrived at Rena’s place. I’m at her front door. I release a big sigh before knocking her door.

*Knock knock*

"Rena! Open the door."
"Come in!" she shouted.
"Ok."
When I opened the door, I saw Rena running towards me.

"J!!!!!!"  She gave me a warm hug.
“Hmm. I wish this moment last forever.”

“Wait” I didn't mean to smell her but...

"Urgh! Rena! You're drunk!" I covered my nose.

“I don’t really like the smell of alcohol.”

"Yeah! Come drink with me." release herself from the hug and dragging me towards the living room.

"You know that I..." but my comment has been cut because she started to run towards the restroom to release the alcohol from her system.

"Rena. What's the problem again?" I walk towards the restroom.

As I enter the restroom.
“Gosh! She's sleeping, that’s fast.”

"This girl." release a big sigh.

I carried her to her bedroom. I place her in the bed and cover her body with a blanket. I sat beside her and just stare at her beautiful sleeping face.

"Sae again?" caressing hair.

---Flashback---

I got a call from Rena, she told me to meet her here in our favorite ice cream shop. Our meeting time is 1 pm but it’s already 1:30 pm and still she hasn’t arrived yet, I even finished 2 ice creams. I shook my head. As I’m about to order my 3rd round of ice cream, I saw a woman waving at me. She entered to shop and walk towards me.

“Hey! There you are. What happened to your 1 pm? Its 1:35 already” I stood up to welcome her and hug her.

“Sorry” she hugged me tightly.

“So… What do you want to talk about” still hugging each other.

“Well….”

I saw a guy walking towards us. He smiled and waved his hand.

“Hi! You must be J.”

“Yeah! I’m ….. J” I free myself from the hug and kind of confused.

Rena faced me and has a big smile on her face.

“Well, I called you because; I want you to meet my boyfriend. Sae” Then I saw her holding his hand.
I’m still confused. I feel a sting in my chest. I can barely breathe. I feel dizzy.

“You ok?” said Rena with a concern tone.

“Yeah. Uhmmm...” I sigh and shook my head and smiled. It was a fake smile.

“I’m J. Nice to meet you Sae.” I shake his hand.

“You know, Rena told me so much about you.” he smiled.

I don’t know, but, as he starts to talk, I don’t hear anything. I turn to Rena. She looks so happy with this Sae, and here I am. Heartbroken and pretending that it’s all right.

---End of flash back-----

I lay beside her. I can’t help myself to stare to this sleeping beauty beside me.

“Sae…… Don’t leave me.” She hugged me and she started to cry.

I feel a sting in my chest. I don’t want to see her crying AGAIN because of this Sae.

“I won’t leave you.” Hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead. She stopped crying.

--Flashback---

I entered my room. I was surprised because Rena is there.

“Why are you here?” I asked her.
“Come here! Join me.” She’s playing with my XBOX.
“I thought you have a date with Sae?”
“……” she didn’t respond and just playing.

Ok. Yesterday she’s so excited with her date with Sae, and now she’s here playing my XBOX.

I just let her play there. I’m lying on my bed reading my book when she….

“I saw Sae yesterday.” She said it with a low tone, but still playing.
“Hmm.” Still reading my book

“He’s with another girl….and he kissed her.” I heard her sobbing.

I get up my bed and hugged her. But, she kept on crying.

“Shhh... Just cry until you feel better.” I embraced her.

After an hour of non-stop crying.

“Thank you J for being with me all the time.” wiping her tears.
“You know I don’t mind.”

“You’re future girlfriend will be lucky to have you.” Then she smiled.

“Yeah? You think so?”

She nodded.

“Did you have a girlfriend? Or do you have a girlfriend?”

“Well, I didn’t have…… a girlfriend.”  I felt uncomfortable with what Rena asked.

“Are you gay?” she stares at me.

“Huh? NO!!” I protested.

“Did you fall in love?”

“Yes. The first time I saw this girl, I know to myself that I have fallen madly in love with her.” I imagine the first time I saw Rena when we we’re young and it draw a smile on my face.

“Who’s the lucky girl?” she smiled.
“YOU.” I look at her straight in the eyes, so that she can see that I’m serious about my confession.

She laughed at me. She’s so weird, a while ago she’s crying her eyes out and now she’s laugh like a mad man.
“That’s so funny.” Wiping the tears from her eyes, but this time its happy tears.

“…….” I just stare at her with a blank face.

She’s like that every time I told her that I like her or … Say I love you to her. She always thought I was joking.

--End flashback—

I feel something warm rolling down on my cheeks. Tears, why am I crying? Is it because the girl I love and treasure the most is being hurt by a guy who doesn’t appreciate her?

--Flashback—

It’s Rena’s day. I’m walking through the busy streets of Shibuya to buy a perfect gift for my girlfriend. I mean GIRL-FRIEND. After 3 hours of searching for the perfect gift, I have decided to go to a nearby park and found a perfect spot to rest, under an old tree.

“This is nice!” I yawned and stretched my arms.

When, I accidentally saw this couple doing some PDA in broad daylight.

The guy is kissing this uber sexy girl. The guy’s hand is traveling all over the girl’s body.

“Really? Doing PDA in broad daylight? They have some guts. Tss.”

So I have decided to take a nap and don’t mind what I have witnessed earlier. I have closed my eyes and… I sat up and look at the guy. When I saw the guy’s face, I clutched my fist and stood up and came running towards that guy.

“SAEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

I saw his face. He’s shocked. I haven’t wasted any time and punched him right in the face. I released all my anger and started to beat him, and the funny thing is, he doesn’t fight back. Looks like, he doesn’t know how to fight.

--At the police station—

Here I am, sitting inside this cell. Locked up for the wrong doings that I have done. I don’t feel guilty about beating that punk. I feel relieved.

“Good morning officer. I’m here for Matsui J.”

“Hey! It’s Rena” I stood up.

“Rena! Rena! I’m here!!” I shouted.

I saw her. She’s glaring at me. She turned her back at me and starts to talk to the police officer.

--At the park--

“I’M FREEEEEE!!!!” I shouted from the top of my lungs. I turn to Rena and gave her my biggest smile. Still, she’s glaring at me. She’s really scary. 

“Why did you do that to Sae?”

“Huh?”

“WHAT KIND OF REPLY IS THAT? HUH?! HE’S NOW IN THE HOSPITAL! ON MY BIRTHDAY!”

“Why is she yelling at me? Didn’t she know that I’ve done that for her own sake?”

“LOOK RENA! HE’S A PLAYER! I SAW HIM! KISSING ANOTHER GIRL!  ON YOUR FUCKING BIRTHDAY! WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DO?! JUST WATCH THEM?!” I snapped.

“BROKEN NOSE!”

“WHAT?!” confusion was drawn on my face.

“BRUISES ALL OVER HIS BODY! BUSTED LIP! AND A BLACK EYE! YOU BEATEN HIM SO BADLY!”

“OH?! YOU’RE ON HIS SIDE?! WHAT THE FUCK RENA! ARE YOU BLIND!? HIS CHEATING ON YOU! MANY TIMES! AND HE DESERVES BEATEN!”

“DON’T EVER COME NEAR ME AND SAE! UNDERSTAND?! AND FORGET THAT WE’RE FRIENDS!” she turned her back at me but I grab her wrist preventing her to go.

“What did you see in Sae and you love him so much? HE DOESN’T DESERVE YOU RENA!!!!! YOU DESERVE BETTER!”

“AND YOU ARE MUCH BETTER THAN HIM?”

“YES! I’M MUCH BETTER THAN HIM! I CAN PROVE IT TO YOU!”

I pulled her and start to kiss her aggressively. She tries to pull herself away from me, but she’s too weak. I felt a warm thing on my face. Rena’s crying. I pulled myself from the kiss.  Great! Now I have done another jerk thing.

“Rena! I….”

She slapped me and starts to run away.

--End of flash back—

After that incident, it took some months to make up, Rena and I. Thanks to our parents and friends who find ways to make us regain our friendship. We’ve both say our sorry and yeah, we forgot what happened. And worst part is, Rena, she’s still with Sae. I always gave her advices, but no, she didn’t even listen to me. And I don’t even know what she see in Sae and make her head over heels for him, even if he cheated on her many, many, many times. But, I didn’t do anything to Sae, I promise Rena that I will not do ANYTHING to him, even if I really, realllly, reaaaallllyyyy want to kill him.

Here I am, beside this girl, this precious girl of my life. Comforting her, and see didn’t even see me as much as she see in Sae.

--END--

What do you think of the story. Kinda lame right? I'm not good at writing stories. So sorry for wasting your time.

« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 07:02:12 AM by MatsuiLee »

Offline genkingblack

• not hiatus/abandon my fics but really have no time to write.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
Re: FRIENDZONE (WMATSUI) (Genderbend)
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2016, 04:58:31 AM »
welcome aboard~

you are doing great btw :D

is this the end?
kinda sad you're making Sae as player on this ,but I hope you'll create his pov or something.

nice story thats all I can say XD
My Projects :
GenkingBlack's Vault [OS/Short Stories] Last update 4-Apr-17
Brave Enough On Going Last update 16-Mar-17
Love is Serious, When War is Involved   Hiatus Last Update 12-Mar-17
Heartsmith | On Going Last Update 19-Oct-17
Hidden Vault | Perv Section

Offline sadrilim

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I create and I read. Silent Reader
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2016, 08:14:34 AM »
story line is good. But the ending is bad.

There isn't any meaning if you just end it like this.

Hope you can make the part two.

Sorry, not the fan of angst story.

Offline MatsuiLee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2016, 08:48:16 AM »
welcome aboard~

you are doing great btw :D

is this the end?
kinda sad you're making Sae as player on this ,but I hope you'll create his pov or something.

nice story thats all I can say XD

Aw! Thank you. Sorry for making Sae-chan a player, coz she's the first person came to my mind while writing this story.  :nervous
Yup that's the ending (I guess, will see). For Sae-chan's POV, I'll think about it too, I don't have any idea on how to make his POV.  :D

story line is good. But the ending is bad.

There isn't any meaning if you just end it like this.

Hope you can make the part two.

Sorry, not the fan of angst story.

First thing first, I like your fanfic "My Instant Girlfriend" I hope you update it soon.  :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
Uhmm.. I kinda rushed the ending that's why its bad and doesn't make sense at all and my english vocab is running low and also the idea/s(lol)  XD XD XD soo yeah. I don't know if I can write the part two of it, but if I do, I'll make it a happy ending for wMatsui :D :D :D.

Offline culjurio

• ecchi
  • whatever you say about my oshi, I still love her.
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2016, 01:01:11 AM »
It's short. But it's hurt.! :banghead: :banghead:
Oemji, jun is so kind, loving rena that much, and don't care if she love him or not. :heart: :panic:
i'm sorry for my poor english~
Matsui Jurina-Kojima Haruna-Yuko Oshima

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
  • ♡SKE48♡Matsui Rena♡WMatsui♡
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2016, 12:58:10 PM »
Part two pleaseeeeee :kneelbow:
☆LIVING IN DREAMLAND WITH PAPA JURINA AND MAMA RENA☆

-sorry for my bad english, still learning with uncle Sae :hee:

Offline akbdaisuki48

• Member+
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2016, 02:37:18 PM »
when Rena slaps Jurina, in my head its like : suki nanda~   kore ga suki nanda~

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Offline MatsuiLee

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: MR.N.E.R.D (WMATSUI)
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2016, 08:07:00 AM »
Here we go again. Another lame fan fic from me. I know that I should working on the Friendzone, but, I don't know I decided to write another fanfic.

MR. N.E.R.D
(Kind a lame title too.  :doh:)

Chapter 1

"Back off nerd!" the girl shouted at me after I accidentally bump into her.
“Sorry” I bowed, fixed my big thick glasses and start to walk away.
“What a nerd! Tss” I heard her say and laugh.

Hi! I… uhmmm… My name is Matsui Jun. I….. I’m 17 years old. I live with my mom, well, she’s a single mom. As you heard, I’m truly a nerd. I don’t like to interact with other people except for my best friend and relatives. I like to read books. I have no sense of fashion and you can see I do look, walk, talk, move, dressed like them. Like any other nerd guy, I… I…uhmmm... I don’t have a girlfriend. Who will have an interest in a nerd like me?

-At the Cafeteria-
“Yo!” my best friend greeted me. Watanabe Yuu, a handsome cyborg nerd.
 I just salute to him and proceed to write my assignment in Physics. I forgot to answer our take home quiz.
“Have you heard that Rena-san and Airin-san called it quits?”
“HUH?” I stopped writing and stare to Yuu who is now reading Charles Darwin’s The Origin of Species.
“Yeah! I heard it from the Plastics.” He pointed to a group of girls while reading his book.

Ok, I will explain this really quickly. Have you seen the movie Mean Girls? Yup, they’re like that.  The leader, evil takes a human form in Takayanagi Akane. Don't be fooled because she may seem like your typical selfish, back-stabbing slut faced ho-bag, but in reality, she's so much more than that. How do I begin to explain Takayanagi Akane?

Student 1: Takayangi Akane is flawless.
Student 2: She has two Fendi purses and a silver Lexus.
Student 3: I hear her hair's insured for $100,000.
Student 4: I hear she does car commercials... In America.
Student 5: Her favorite movie is Initiation Love.
Student 6: One time she met Mizushima Hiro on a plane...
Student 7: - And he told her she was pretty.
Student 8: One time she punched me in the face... It was awesome.

Kimoto Kanon, she is one of the dumbest girls you will ever meet. Neymar Yukari sat next to her in English last year and asked him how to spell orange. And lastly, Suda Akari, she's totally rich because her grandfather invented Instant Noodles. Suda Akari knows everybody's business, she knows everything about everyone. The 3 of them are called The Plastics of Sakae University.

(A/N: Well, I used some lines in Mean Girls and edited it.)

“REALLY? NICE!” I smirked.
“Even they broke up, you don’t stand a chance.”
“Here we go again, with his sarcastic comments”
“Yeah! And so do you. You’re a nerd like me.” I replied to him.
“You don’t have a chance with Yuki-san!”
“Oh? Really?” he stopped reading his book and gave me a grin.
“Hey! Hey! There is something that you haven’t told me.”
“I won’t tell you” he stood up and leaves me hanging.
“Tss.” I continued to answer my homework.

If I knew Yuki and Yuu are dating. I’m not shocked, I mean, he’s a nerd like me, but, well, he’s handsome and, and has a good fashion sense, and, and, and, nice body, I will say it! He really has a good body, but I’m not gay! I just wish a have that looks and fashion sense. I’m just……. Nothing.

Yes! Class is over. I have decided to hang out in the school open field and rested underneath an old Sakura tree. Basically, at this time, students are all gone and went to their respective homes. I close my eyes for a short nap.

“Ano…” said by a girl with a low tone.

I open my eyes and guess what. It’s Rena-san, my ultimate crush, my life, my everything, is in front of me.  I sat up and blinked for a second. Is this a dream? Am I dreaming right now? I pinch my face.  No! Gosh! I’m not dreaming.

“Ano… Takahashi-sensei told me to give this to you.” She gave me my physics paper.

I didn’t say anything. I just stare. OH MY GOD! She’s so beautiful. Her long black hair, contrasting her white skin. Those beautiful almond-shaped eyes, that is now staring at me. Her nose and her kissable lips. Damn! I felt hot, and I think I’m blushing right now.

“Jun-kun? Are you ok? Your face is so red.” She gave me a concern tone.

GOD! I’M LITERALLY FAN BOYING RIGHT NOW!!!!! SHE KNOWS MY NAME!!! OH GOD!!!!!! Still, I didn’t respond to her. Hey! MATSUI JUN! Talk back to her! If you don’t, she will think you’re a creep.

“I… uhmmm… I” I stared at her.

She just stares at me, waiting me to respond.

“I’m o-ok” I smiled.
“Ah! Ok! Goodbye Jun-kun” she waved at me and leaves.

Ok! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I CAN DIE NOW! RENA-CHAN KNOWS MY NAME!!!!!! Hehe. Well, I was joking about dying, I can’t die. Rena-chan isn’t my girlfriend YET.

“Tadaima!” I shouted
“Okaeri Jun-kun” my mom greeted me and kissed my cheeks.
“MOM!” I protested and then gave her a big hug.
“So how’s school?” walking towards our kitchen and starts to cook again.
“Nothing new. So what’s for dinner?” I placed my bag in the table and sat on the chair.
“Guess.” My mom glanced back at me.
“MEATBALLS SPAGHETTI?!” I shouted excitedly.

She faced me and she raised her both hands and form an “O” sign.

“Correct!” turns back again and continue to cook.

I walk towards her and hugged her from behind.

“Thanks mom! You’re the best mom ever!”

My mom and I are so close. She’s the one of a few girls/women that doesn’t mock me being a nerd. We’re having a nice dinner. I really love my mom’s cooking and I love her also.

“Jun-kun. Do you remember Kara-chan? You’re aunt Haruna’s daughter?”
“Kara-chan~? Kara-chan~? Is she the one with big round thick glasses?”
“Yup!”
“What about her?”
“I met your aunt Nyan nyan and your uncle Yuuko in the mall last week. They came back from America. We have a little chat, and they’ve told me that their daughter, Kara-chan is studying at your school.”
“Really? But why I haven’t seen her around.”
“Maybe you have seen her but you don’t recognize her.”
“Nah! With her big round thick glasses?  I surely recognize her.”

After the dinner I went to my room and lay on my bed staring at the ceiling.

Well, aside from Yuu, I have my other best friend, Kara-chan. She’s the daughter of Oshima Haruna and Oshima Yuuko. My mom and the Oshima couple are best friends in college. When I was a kid, we always visited them in Tokyo every summer, so Kara-chan and I are always together. Playing and discovering things. We’re so alike, coz like me, she’s a nerd. But unfortunately, her family moved to America because of uncle Yuuko’s promotion and after that we’ve lost our contact. I’ve always wondered what she looks like now.

“Kara-chan. Why I didn’t see you at school?”

TBC  :nervous :nervous

How was it? Pretty lame right?  :nervous :nervous :panic: :panic: :lol: :lol: :lol:
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 12:12:53 PM by MatsuiLee »

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Beat Faster for Fanfiction
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2016, 10:37:42 AM »
Nice author-san..
I love Mr. Nerd. How is it lame?  XD
Its great to have Jun as nerd, and when Rena look at him without glasses guess how she will fall for him. keke.. :grin:
I'm really looking forward for it.  :inlove:
And for Friendzone, please take your time. I'm also looking forward for it. hehe.. :w00t:
Thanks as always.  :twothumbs

Offline sword_chen

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2016, 02:00:36 PM »
UPDATE SOON !!!!  :bow: 

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2016, 04:29:53 PM »
Kara chan is renaaa right ??

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2016, 07:38:48 PM »
Interesting!
plis continue this fics.
I want to know why Jun haven’t seen her.

Offline MatsuiLee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2016, 08:22:58 AM »
@Raizel: Wah! Thank you. Well, I don't know, I just think that my ff are lame. I'm working on the friendzone also.  :D

@sword_chen: Thanks for reading my fanfic. I'll try my best to update this week. I'm also working on the next chapter.  :D

@purnamazaki: Will see if Rena is Kara-chan. Thanks for reading my fanfic.  :D

@Minami-chan: Thank you for reading my fanfic. It will reveal on the further chapters why Jun haven't seen Kara.  :D

If you all wondering what Jun looks like. He looks like that, but with a good pair of teeth.

Offline MatsuiLee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2016, 06:24:17 PM »
Finally, Chapter 2 is here!

MR. N.E.R.D

Chapter 2

“Jun-kun! Wake up!”

I heard my mom calling me. God, what time is it? I looked at the clock, it says 7:30. OH GOD! I’M LATE! I immediately rushed to the bathroom and take a super quick bath; I put on my clothes on and rushed downstairs.

“Good morning! Mom.” I grab some bread on the table and dashed outside.

“Bye mom!” I shouted as I leave the house.

“Be careful Jun-kun!” she shouted back.

—At school—

8:15 am God! Akimoto-sensei will be pissed. I crouch down and sneaked inside, hope Aki-gori won’t see me.

“So the product of the two integers are….. WHY ARE YOU LATE MR. MATSUI?!” shouted by Aki-gori.

I stood up and smile at him.

“Sorry sensei.” I scratch my head and bowed.

“GO TO YOUR SEAT!”

“Hai!” I rushed to my seat next to the Cybrog.

“This is the first time you know.” Yuu whispered while taking down notes.

“First time?” I whispered and gave him a confused look.

“Being late. Is something bothering you?” He whispered while taking down notes.

“Do you remember Kara-chan?”  I whispered and start to take down notes.

“Yeah! What about her?” He replies still using a whispering voice.

“My mom told me that she’s studying here.” I whispered

“Really?” he shouted.

“MIND TO SHARE YOUR STORY WITH YOUR CLASSMATES MR. WATANABE?” shouted back by Aki-gori.

“Sorry sir.” Yuu said.

Akimoto sighed.

“So for your assignments it’s on page 48. That’s it for today” Aki-gori leaves the room.

The bell rang. Our next class is Physical Education handled by Shinoda Mario.

“Tell me about Kara-chan after school. But for now, let’s go. We will be late on our next class.” He stood up and leaves the room.

Yuu and I went to our locker and guess what? Airin and his friends trashed my locker AGAIN, and guess what? My PE uniform is soaked with unknown liquid.

“WHAT THE HECK!” I shouted and shut my locker.

“What happened Jun?” Yuu asked me.

“Airin trashed my locker again!” I shouted.

“That jerk! He always bullying you.” Yuu is also pissed.

“What a good day it is. First Akimoto-sensei and now Shinoda-sensei, he will be angry with me. Yuu, what should I do? I don’t have a spare PE uniform.”

“I think we should go we’re late. And I think sensei will spare you for this time.”

So Yuu and I rushed to the gymnasium. When we entered all eyes are on us. Why it is section A is here?

“Jun! Yuu!” shouted by Shinoda-sensei.

Yuu and I bowed. Shinoda-sensei walks towards us.

“Where is your PE uniform Jun?” Shinoda-sensei is puzzled.

“Sensei, I’m sorry.” I bowed.

He just laughs.

“Sensei? Why are you laughing?” I questioned him.

“It’s ok Jun. I’m not mad.” He patted my head

“But where is your uniform? Why you don’t wear it?” he asked me.

“Well sensei, I uhmm, I forgot to brought it with me.”

“Ah sou desu ne? Ok guys, I will start our class.” He told us.

He walks away from us. He clapped his hands to grab the attention of the class.

“Ok guys! Listen!” he shouted.

“As you can see, section A is in here with us.”

The students started to look around, and few are whispering to each other.

“We will have a visitor 2 weeks from now. Our visitor is none other than the Director of Namba University, so President Aki-P told me to prepare a performance to welcome him.”

“And you guys” he starts to point us one by one.

“Will have a dance performance. You will perform Tango. So grab your partners.”

The students don’t move an inch and just whispering to each other.

“Hey guys!” he clapped his hands again.

“MOVE!” he shouted.

The students were surprised when Shinoda-sensei shouted and started to grab their partners.

“So, Yuu who would you pick as partner for the performance?” I glanced to my right where Yuu was standing a while ago but when I looked he was not standing there anymore.

“Where is that guy?” I said to myself.

I wandered around to find Yuu. I sighed; she’s with Yuki-san, as expected.

“Found your partners?” shouted by Shinoda-sensei.

And as expected, there is none who wants to be my partner. Shinoda-sensei walks towards me.

“Where is your partner Jun?” asked by Shinoda-sensei.

“I have none. I’m the one who’s left.” I said in low tone and felt pity to myself.

“Ok. You will be my partner.” He smiles at me.

“Guys! I will show you the first step. Come here Jun.” He signaled me to come near him.

“Hai”

“So first, girls stand at your partner's back.”

Shinoda-sensei grabs me and positioned me at his back.

“Then, girls caress your partner’s chest.”

OH GOD PLEASE! I don’t want to do this.

“Jun caress my chest.” He said with a whispering voice.

“Sensei…”

Sensei grabs my hand and start to put it unto his chest. WTH! They will think I’m gay. I looked at Yuu and his laughing and the same with the others. They are all laughing at me.

“Next step is, guys you gently hold the girls hand.” Sensei put his hands on top of mine.

This is too much. I’m really ashamed of myself now. Sensei noticed his students laughing.

“Why are you guys laughing? Be serious. If you make a mistake in the performance, I will give you all an F.” warned by Shinoda-sensei.

“Let's proceed. The next step is, girls gentle remove your hands from your partner’s chest”

I remove my hands on sensei’s chest.

“Then girls slide to your left and then guys assist your partners and gently spin your partner until she’s now infront of you.”

Sensei has done exactly what is the dance step.

“Next one is, guys put your left hand on your partner’s waist and the other hand on her stomach”

Our position is really weird. I want to run away. I wandered around and they are all chuckling.

“Next, spin your partners to the left and lean closer to her.”

So, sensei and I done the steps and his face is few inches from my face. God I wish… Urgh!!!!! I really hate this. I want to run away.

“Sensei gomenasai.” a girl spoke.

Still in the same position. Sensei glanced to the girl.

“Oh! Matsui-san your late.” Said by sensei.

Did I hear it right? Rena is here? I broke in our position and looked back. DAMN! It’s Rena. She saw our awkward dance position. URGH!!!! PLEASE KILL ME NOW!

“Sorry sensei. I helped Kojima-sensei to check our test papers.” She explained.

“Ah. Ok, so Rena you will be Jun’s partner.”

Did I hear it right? RENA?! AS MY DANCE PARTNER?!

“Eh?” that’s all I can say.

“What’s the matter Jun? You don’t want to be Ms. Matsui-san’s partner?” asked by Shinoda-sensei.

“NO! I mean, I, I *lowering the tone of his voice* want to be Matsui-san’s partner” I replied.

"Huh? What did you say Jun?"

"I said, I want to be Ms. Matsui-san's partner" I shouted

“Ok. Now let’s practice those steps.” Commanded by Shinoda-sensei.

Sensei walks towards us.

“Jun, please assist Ms. Matsui on the steps.”

“Ha-hai”

“So Jun-kun, yoroshiku onegaishimasu” then she bowed.

“Ha-ha-hai” I stuttered.

TBC  :D :D

Sorry for the late update.  :D

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2016, 06:04:35 AM »
Yeaay jun with rena ..
Ah, thanks for the update :)

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2016, 06:33:40 AM »
Haha.. after the disaster you got lucky boy.
Rena as a dance partner. keke.. 8)
I bet he will embarass himself in front of rena.  :rofl:

Offline MatsuiLee

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: WHERE ARE YOU? OS (WMATSUI)
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2016, 02:44:24 PM »
WHERE ARE YOU?

It’s a beautiful night in Tokyo. The sky is pitch black decorated by millions or billions of stars and a perfect spherical moon shinning down to bring light.

I know you are out there baby...somewhere” said by a young man standing on a balcony, staring to the sky.

-No one’s POV-

There is someone out there for me
I know she is waiting so patiently can you tell me her name?

“Seriously Jun, when are planning to settle down? All you do is to play around” said by a poker-faced cyborg guy sitting on the left side of a handsome lad that resembles a puppy.

“……” he didn’t respond. His too focused on texting, a smile plastered on his face.

“Hey Jun!” snapping his fingers to gain attention to the puppy.

“What? I’m enjoying my life and I’m too young to settle down.” He replied back without looking to his friend.

But from the back of his head, the thought of settling down is crawling to his head. The thought of being happy and contented with someone is all he ever wanted. Before anything else, he must find first the girl of his dreams.

-End of POV-

This life-long search is gonna drive me insane
How does she laugh?
How does she cry?
What's the color of her eyes?
Does she even realize I'm here?

Jun’s POV

-SKE café-

It’s 10 o’clock in the morning, and still she’s not here. Should I break up with this girl or not? I have 4 more girlfriends, losing one doesn’t matter. I’m waiting her for almost 30 minutes. I stood up and walk to the counter to order pasta. Suddenly, I receive a text message from Nana-chan, when I accidentally bump to this girl, I said sorry but without looking at her because I’m too focused on reading the text.

“Oh, it’s ok. I’m sorry too.” Said by the girl I bumped.

Her beautiful and angelic voice, I suddenly felt something on my chest.

*doki doki*

I stopped reading the text message and lift my head up to find the owner of that beautiful and angelic voice. But, unfortunately all I can see is her leaving; she has a long black hair and a slim figure. I’m about to follow her but I see Nana entering the café.

“Hi Nana” I waved at her.

“Hey Jun! I’m sorry” she kissed me on the lips.

We walk back to our seat, and start to chat. Her laugh, her voice, her facial expressions. There’s nothing. I feel nothing. The voice of that girl echoed on my head, I felt it again. That doki doki feeling. I never felt it towards my other girlfriends.

Where is she? Where is she? Where is she? Where is this beautiful girl?
Who is she? Who is she? Who is gonna complete my world?
Where is she? Where is she? Where is this beautiful girl?

I wish I can meet her again.” I thought to myself.

-End of Jun’s POV-

I'm staring out at the sky (I see you baby)
Praying that he will walk in my life
Where is the man of my dreams (right here) yea-yeah
I'll wait forever, how silly it seems

-Rena’s POV-

“Bye! Riku-kun!” I waved to my cute student
“Bye Rena-sensei” he waved back.

I entered my classroom and grab my things. Being a kindergarten teacher is fun and stressful at the same time so I decided to go to Tokyo sky tree to unwind. I wandered my eyes around saw many couples around.

Why is it there are so many couples here?” I said to myself.

I shrug it off and stare to the beautiful view that is in front of me.

How does he laugh?
How does he cry?
What's the color of his eyes?
Does he even realize I'm here?

After an hour of unwinding, I decided to go home. As I was standing in front of the elevator waiting, I heard something.

“Atsuko! Will you marry me?” a blond guy is down on his one knee.
“Yes! Kai! Yes I will marry you” said by the girl.

The blond guy stood up and hugged the girl.

Where is he? Where is he? Where is he? Where is this beautiful guy?
Who is he? Who is he? Who is gonna take me so high?
Where is he? Where is he? Where is this beautiful guy?

Where are you my prince?” I thought to myself.

-End of Rena’s POV-

There is someone out there for me (there is someone out there for me)
I know she is waiting so patiently (so patient)
Can you tell me her name (can you tell me his name)
This life-long search is gonna drive me insane (that's right)

-Jun’s POV-

“WHAT!?” I shouted.
“I proposed to Yuki last night” he replied and takes a sip of his coffee.
“Is it too early?” I questioned him.
“We’ve been together for almost 5 years now. I think I’m ready to take our relationship to the next level.”
“So you” he pointed at me.
“Will be my best man ok?” he stood up and patted my shoulder and starts to walk to the away.
“Watanabe Yuu!” I shouted.

He looks back.

“Congratulations my brother.” I smiled.

He just smiled back and walks away.

-End of Jun’s POV-

How does he laugh? How does he cry? What is the color of his eyes?
Does he even realize I'm here?

-Rena’s POV-

“YUKI!!!!! Congratulations!!!” I squealed and hug her.
“Thank you!” she smiled.
“So, how did he propose?” I interrogate her.
“He invited me to his penthouse for a dinner date. Then we’re at the balcony, after we ate the food that he prepared, we ate ice cream. In the bottom of the ice cream glass, I saw a ring. I ask him why it is, there’s a ring in my ice cream.”

“Uhuh?” I listen attentively.

“He just said look at the sky, I look to the sky. There’s a fireworks display, then our song played, I saw him down on his one knee. Then that’s it” she clasped her hands.

-End of Rena’s POV-

Where is she? Where is she? Where is she? Where is this beautiful girl?

-Jun’s POV-

Well, it’s Yuu’s engagement party. I’m here in a corner wandering my eyes on my surroundings. I saw Yuu with Yuki and their parents talking. Yuu must be really happy now, I mean, who will not be happy if you will marry the one you love, right? And take note, I’m with him throughout his journey on finding his significant one. So, I’m really happy for him. From being an emotionless cyborg to responsive cyborg he is now, it’s really true that love can change you for the better.

I walk towards the balcony to give myself a lone time. I reached the balcony and saw I girl with a long black hair wearing a one piece black dress.

“Do you mind if I stay here?” I asked.

She turned to me. God, is she an angel?

“It’s ok” she said.

I’m on her left side now. Every now and then, I stole glance at her. Her eyes, her nose, and those thin kissable lips. Urgh! I want to kiss those lips. Why am I feeling anxious? This isn’t like me. I can talk to every girl and flirt with them easily, but why I’m a chickening out at her?

“Be a man Jun!” I said to myself.

I close my eyes and take a deep breathe. I stole one last glance at her.

“So, w-what’s your name?” I stuttered a little.

She faced me. She’s so beautiful.

“Rena. Just call me Rena.”

*doki doki*

“Hi Rena! I’m Jun.” I smiled.

-End of Jun’s POV-

Where is he? Where is he? Where is he? Where is this beautiful guy?

-Rena’s POV (at the same time as Jun’s POV)-

The sky is so beautiful. I’m here at the balcony I really don’t like parties, so here I am. I’m really happy for Yuki; I hope I can find a guy as sweet as his fiancé.              
“Do you mind if I stay here?”

I turn around and saw a prince like guy in front of me.

*doki doki*

“It’s ok” I said.

His now on my left side. I saw him stealing glances at me. His really cute just like a puppy and I feel like his anxious, I could tell that because he can’t stay still. He took a deep breathe.

“So, w-what’s your name?” he stuttered a little.

I faced him. He so handsome up close. I feel my heart skip a beat when he spoke.

“Rena. Just call me Rena.” I said.

“Hi Rena! I’m Jun.” he smiled.

*doki doki*

-End of POV-

Where are you?? I'm going to look all over the world baby
'Cuz I know you are out there
I know this might sound crazy, but I think I love you

“I think I’m in love” they said to themselves.

-END-

Sorry again for the lame OS. Btw, here's the song Where are you? by Justin Roman and Natalie Soluna

« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 07:04:46 AM by MatsuiLee »

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
  • ♡SKE48♡Matsui Rena♡WMatsui♡
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2016, 10:16:36 AM »
It's not lame, it's good :on GJ:
☆LIVING IN DREAMLAND WITH PAPA JURINA AND MAMA RENA☆

-sorry for my bad english, still learning with uncle Sae :hee:

Offline MatsuiLee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2016, 05:36:22 PM »
Here is the Chapter 3. Sorry for the short update. I promised to have a longer update on Chapter 4.

MR. N.E.R.D

Chapter 3

A group of little boys surrounded a fragile little girl who is sitting on the playground’s swing. All of them are shouting at her, calling her four eyes because of her big glasses. One boy took her glasses.

“Hey four eyes! Can you see me?” wave his hand on her face.

“Give it back!” the little girl stood up and is struggling to grab her glasses.

“I won’t give it to you! Bleh” showed his tongue to annoy the little girl.

“I said! Give it back!” grabbing the boy’s hands to get the glasses.

“Hey! Give back to her!” another boy with big glasses shouted to the group of boys.

The larger boy walks towards that boy.

“And if we don’t want to give it to her? What will you do to us?” The larger boy started to crack his knuckles in front of the other boy’s face.

“According to the International Law passed by Thomas Howard Smith, Bullying Act Article 048 Section 55 ‘if the accused proven that he is guilty of harassing, he will be imprisoned by at least 2 years. In case the accused is a juvenile, he will be staying in the Youth Detention Center for 2 years’ So, do you want to go to that Dentention Center?” the boy with glasses said calmly.

(A/N: The stated “Law” is not true; I just made it out for this fanfic)

The group of boys started to whisper to each other and a fear took over to their faces. The larger boy took the glasses to his friend.

“Here are your glasses FOUR EYES!” threw the glasses to the girl and left the area.

The little boy with glasses walks to the girl. The girl is picking up her glasses and wears it.

“Hi! I’m Matsui Jun. Nice to meet you” he lends his hand.

“Hello Jun-kun. Nice to meet you too” she shakes his hands.

“You’re the daughter of Uncle Yuuko and Auntie Nyan nyan right? So what’s your name?”

“…..” she just looks to the ground.

“So you don’t want to tell me your name huh?” he stares to the girl.

“Ok! I’m going to call you Kara-chan! Do you know what the meaning of that name is?”  He bends down to look into her eyes.

She looked at him and shook her head.

“The meaning of that name in Italian is ‘Beloved or Dear’ in Irish it’s ‘Friend’”. He smiles genuinely.

“I like that.” The girl smiles back.

“So Kara-chan, why are you here in the playground all by yourself?” he led the girl to the swing and the two sat there.

“Ano. I just want to.” She replied.

“Do you have friends?” he asked.

“Yes I do have. A few.” Her smiling face turns to a sad one.

“Don’t worry, having a few friends is good. Can I be your friend? Coz…. I don’t have one.” A sad look draws to his face.

“Of course!” she jumped to her sit and stood in front of the boy.

“You are one of my friends now.” She smiles.

After hearing it, a catlike smile appeared to the face of little Jun.

TBC

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2016, 08:29:37 PM »
Oh.. its a flashback from the past.. XD
I though kara is the girls true name but its made by Jun.. :banghead:
Now I really curious what Kara become? I think I know~ hehe :P
Thanks for the update~ I'm waiting for the longer chapter 4.. :thumbsup

JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: m-flo - loves Hinouchi Emi & Ryohei Summer Time Love