JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 2NE1 - I Don`t Care (Reggae remix)

Author Topic: Hold me (YuriAnnin) - Chapter 2: Pregnant!?  (Read 265 times)

Offline Miniju

• Member+
  • YuriAnnin is my life <3
    • miniju73
    • nezusfanfictions
Hold me (YuriAnnin) - Chapter 2: Pregnant!?
« on: April 25, 2018, 01:46:47 PM »
I'm already back with a new story mouahaha :3

Hope you will enjoy it!

Prologue

Anna is a young woman. She already has an important job and she is engaged to a man that she didn’t choose. Her fiancé has a sister, Yuria. Their families think they don’t really like each other. But Yuria and Anna have a deep relationship. What will happen when they will run away and discover why Yuria’s brother and Anna needed to be married?

Offline four4four

• Member+
Re: Hold me (YuriAnnin): Prologue
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2018, 03:57:40 AM »
Action, drama, mystery?
I wonder what the reason is. :?

Offline Miniju

• Member+
    • miniju73
    • nezusfanfictions
Re: Hold me (YuriAnnin) - Chapter 1: No future...?
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2018, 11:24:02 AM »
@four4four: Eheh :P Thank you for commenting :3

The first chapter is here!
It originally contains a smut scene but I removed ^^
You can still find the complete version here: Smut version

Anyway, have a nice reading !

Chapter 1: No Future…?
Iriyama Anna’s POV

I was still in my office, working. I had an important meeting in the morning. It was so boring. I didn’t really know why I was still here. But now, my work was over. I wanted to go home. I was tired, I just wanted to relax. My phone rang. I quickly checked the caller ID and took it.

‘Hi honey, I’ll come home late today. Don’t wait for me.’

‘Fine.’ I barely answered before hanging up.

I let out a sigh, knowing I will be alone tonight. No one to be with me. My fiancé was never with me, but it didn’t matter. I stood up, looking at my secretary.

“I’m going home.” I told her with a slight smile
The secretary nodded, and I left my work.

In the taxi, I closed my eyes, enjoying the soft music. I felt a bit calmer without the sound of people who usually worked around me. They always called me because of stupid trouble. I needed to help them, I was their boss after all. I was probably too young for this job, I knew it. I tried to think about something else than work. A familiar face came up in my mind. I let out an annoyed sigh. The driver caught my attention, telling me we arrived. I thanked him and left the car. I winced in pain, my back hurt me. I reached my home, pushing the door. The light was turned on, someone was here?

“I was waiting for you.” A female voice spoke.

I looked at the girl who was sitting on the couch. I closed the door and sat next to her.

“You must be tired. Turn around, I’ll massage you.”

I did it and felt the soft hands on my shoulders. The girl leaned slowly over toward my neck, kissing my bare skin.

“Yuria...” I let out a moan. “You shouldn’t do that if he...” I spoke before turning around, locking my gaze with Yuria’s.

“He will come back late. He told you, right?” She stroked my cheek gently.

She pulled me slowly and kissed my lips. But I didn’t reply. I knew Yuria felt a bit bad, but she wasn’t the type who gave up.

“I missed you.” She muttered, seeing I wasn’t ready to move.

“Yuria...” I finally leaned over for a kiss.

I gave up. I missed her too. Our lips played together, letting the kiss be slow and passionate. It quickly became hot. I wrapped my arms around Yuria’s slender waist while she pulled my neck to deepen the kiss. After some minutes of kissing, we pulled away, breathless. But we kept close.

“Run away with me.”

“I can’t...” I answered and quickly felt the pain in my heart because of these words.

“I need you.” She added, leaning over for another kiss.

She pushed me slowly until my back reached the sofa. She gave a few teasing bit on my neck.  My breath speeded up. I bit my lower lip to hold back my moans.

“Yu-Yuria...” I managed to say her name.

“I want you.” She whispered seductively in my ear before licking it playfully.

Yuria started unbuttoning my shirt, her hands touched my warm skin.

“We should go to bed.” I mumbled between rough kisses.

Kizaki Yuria’s POV

Anna cast a glance at the clock. I understood what it meant. It was time for me to go. I didn’t want, I enjoyed Anna’s hot body against mine.

“Yuria…” She began to speak.

“I know.” I answered in a kind of cold tone.

I wasn’t angry. I knew I couldn’t stay. Even though I hated it.

“Let’s meet soon.” I added, kissing Anna’s lips gently.

I grabbed my clothes and put it before leaving her house. She didn’t say anything, staying on her bed.

I reached my car, releasing a sad sigh. I pressed my head on the seat, feeling the tears running along my cheeks. I cried silently.

Iriyama Anna’s POV

“Honey?” I immediately recognised my fiancé’s voice. “Is everything okay?”

I didn’t want to answer. I wanted to leave. But I couldn’t, and I nodded after a few seconds.

“I saw my sister leaving from here.”

My blood froze. Yuria rarely came here, at least it was what my fiancé thought. I was upset, more than usual. More I saw Yuria, more I wanted to stay with her. I only lied down, closing my eyes. I loved her so much. It hurt.

Kizaki Yuria’s POV

I wanted to spend more time with Anna. When we meet, we usually had sex. I wanted to go out with her, to do usual couple stuff. I loved her. We met secretly, so it was impossible. I hated my brother because he had Anna. She didn’t love him. She never loved him. It was a forced marriage. But when I saw her for the first time, I felt as if I needed to help her. We spent time together, getting closer. My brother told me he didn’t really care about Anna, but he had no other choice than acting as a perfect fiancé. He had mistresses, he quickly cheated on her. I hated him. Anna didn’t deserve someone like him.

**Flashback**

Anna and I were at my home. It was the last time she came here.

“You shouldn’t stay with him.” I told her, avoiding her eyes.

“Why? He is your brother. He is fine, isn’t he?”

He wasn’t, and we both knew it.

“He doesn’t care about you.”

She smiled at me before answering.

“I don’t care about him as well.”

I knew that she did not. I wanted to have Anna for me, for myself only. I didn’t think twice and crashed my lips against her. I must have surprised her, doing this all of sudden. I was stupid. I quickly moved away, looking at her stunned eyes.

“I-I’m sorry.”

She didn’t say anything and only kissed me again. I never felt more alive. One of her hands on my cheek, the other pulling my waist to make our body closer. I couldn’t think correctly, but I managed to kiss her back, pouring all my feelings.

**End Flashback**

Everything started from that. I liked to see Anna, to hold her, to kiss her. I needed to tell her ‘I love you.’. She rarely answered me, but I knew she loved me. She didn’t need to say anything. I began to avoid my brother. I couldn’t look at him. It hurt me too much. I wanted to take Anna and run away with her.

To Be Continued…

Offline Miniju

• Member+
    • miniju73
    • nezusfanfictions
Re: Hold me (YuriAnnin) - Chapter 1: No future...?
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2018, 11:23:53 AM »
Hello!

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter :)
Like the first one, you can find the complete version here: Smut version

Have a nice reading!

Chapter 2: Pregnant?!

Iriyama Anna’s POV

I couldn’t think of something else than Yuria since we met. It had been a few days, but she was still stuck in my mind.

“Don’t forget the dinner today.” My fiancé told me, pulling me from my thoughts.

“The dinner?” I muttered, a bit stunned.

“With my family.”

I had forgotten. Yuria will be there, I knew it. I hated it. We talked because we had no other choices. We couldn’t speak like ordinary people. It made me nervous, I started blushing only as soon as I saw her.
Yuria’s brother and I left our home in silence. We rarely talked in fact. I took a deep breath, waiting in front of the door. My fiancé was next to me, his hand on my back. I didn’t like him touching me. I hated this. I hated when he touched me, he kissed me. I hated to have sex with him. He was disgusting.

“Welcome.” I heard this familiar voice, his face beaming at his son’s view
“Hello.” I answered in a quiet tone.

We went into the house. Yuria was here, looking through the window. She looked sad. I greeted my mother-in-law. This woman was so kind. We talked a bit about my work. But I knew I needed to greet Yuria. I reached her, she didn’t look at me.

“H-Hello.” I mumbled, next to her.

She turned her head to me, a bright smile on her face. It erased my anxious thoughts, making me smile as well. Her smile was so perfect.

“I’m glad to see you.” She told me in a light tone.

My look was lost in her eyes. They were so beautiful.

“Anna, you should go.” Her voice sounded empty.

She was hurt. I nodded and went to my fiancé again.

The dinner was as usual. Yuria’s mother talking to me, my fiancé and his father together and Yuria spoke sometimes, but she didn’t really pay attention to the talks.

“I will take the dessert.” I informed to my parent-in-law, smiling.

I needed to leave the table, I felt as if I couldn’t take it anymore.

“Yuria will help you.”

It was the worse. I didn’t want to feel her that close to me. I didn’t want to be alone with her. I couldn’t think straight when she was around. She followed me to the kitchen, in silence. Once nobody could see us, I stopped and turned around. I couldn’t hold it anymore. I kissed her lips fully.

“Anna…” She called my name in a soft tone.

“I missed you.” I told her, stroking her cheeks.

“I missed you too.”

I felt her lips on mine for a few seconds again. She pulled away, upset. It made me sad. I wanted to see her smile, to hear her laugh.

“I can’t hold it anymore Anna. It’s been a long time we’re hiding.”

My heart squeezed in my chest. Did she want to tell her family? Did she want us to stop? I was afraid of her sudden confession.

“But, I’ll wait for you.”

My heart broke in my chest. I understood, it became hard. But I couldn’t do anything. I didn’t know what will happen. I didn’t answer. It didn’t seem to bother her. We took the things and left the kitchen.

“You should stay here for the night.” The woman told us, smiling.

My mind was blank after my talk with Yuria. She and my fiancé accepted. I had no other choice than saying here.

We went to sleep. I took a long and hot shower before going to my bed. My fiancé came not long after me. I felt him touching my waist from behind. His breath against my neck, he kissed my nape. I closed my eyes. I didn’t like it. He moved his hand to my thigh, stroking it slowly
“Let’s do it.” He whispered in my ear.

“Y-Your family is next to us.”

I didn’t know how to refuse him. I was afraid, I didn’t even know why.

“We will be quiet.” He touched my breast through the fabric of my nightdress.

It was too much. This time was too much. I removed his hand.

“I’m not feeling well.” I snapped and stood up.

“Where are you going?” He asked in a stunned tone.

“Toilet.” I left.

I bit my lip, trying to not cry. I reached Yuria’s bedroom. I didn’t want to knock. If someone heard me, I would have been bad. I opened the door. The sleepy head groaned. I tried to smile, but it turned into sobs. Yuria quickly turned on the light while I sat next to her after closing the door.

“Anna? What’s wrong?” She asked, stroking my back gently. “Something happened? Did he hurt you?”

My voice stayed stuck in my throat. Nothing came out.

“I’m here now.” She pulled me into her arms, patting my head slowly.

I felt better. My sobs stopped little by little. I pushed myself away, looking into her eyes. She extended her arms, wiping tears from my cheeks.

“Let’s run away.” I spoke unconsciously.

Yuria was in shock. She stared at me, blank. The words left my mouth without any control.

“Yuria, I can’t stay here anymore.” I paused myself for a few seconds. “I want to be with you.”

“Anna…” She touched my cheek, pulling me into a light kiss. “I love you. I would like to but…”

Why? Why?! She was the one who asked me. I was ready. It was too much for me. Why did she refuse me?

“We need to tell my family.”

Kizaki Yuria’s POV

“I… I…” Anna managed to say, but she couldn’t end her sentence.

She looked so frail and weak. Was she afraid of my brother? I didn’t want something to happen to her. He will not hurt her, right? Maybe my family will hate us but running away wasn’t the best decision. It was what I told her, but I didn’t think it was going to happen.

“Do it tomorrow then. I will be there for you.”

She simply nodded. I kissed her forehead, showing my love.

“I need you.” She told me, a kind of lust in her voice.

I knew what she meant. But she couldn’t stay in my room for the night.

“You should go.”

I hope she will tell my family tomorrow.

Iriyama Anna’s POV

I woke up, empty. I will tell them. I needed to do it. We were around the table, silent.  I stood up, making everyone look at me.

“I-I have something to tell you…” I started speaking, avoiding their eyes.

I didn’t really think about how I should say it. I took a deep breath.

“I-”

“You are pregnant? Congratulations!” Yuria’s mother suddenly yelled.

I stayed confused. Yuria dropped her chopsticks, dumbfounded. I cast a glance at my fiancé, he wasn’t upset or glad. He looked serious. Yuria didn’t look at me. Her mind probably tried to figure out what happened. I just wanted to cry. It was the worst thing that could happen. My voice stayed stuck in my throat, I was panicked. That wasn’t what I had planned. My fiancé left the table. I followed him to the kitchen.

“Why didn’t you tell me? I don’t want this kid.” He snapped harshly.

“B-But-”

“What? Do you wanna keep the baby?” He raised his eyebrow.

“I am not pregnant.” I almost yelled, angry.

“So, what?”

I needed to tell him.

“I want to cancel the wedding.”

I distinguished my mother-in-law, shocked. Her both hands on her mouth. Her deep gaze was on me. I couldn’t look at her. She still wanted to believe I was in love with her son. I wasn’t, and I will never be.

Kizaki Yuria’s POV

Eh? Wait. Did my mother just- Oh. That’s really bad. Why did Anna stay quiet? She should have told them. I didn’t understand.

“Oh my God!” I quickly recognised my mother’s voice.

She went to the kitchen to see what was going between Anna and her fiancé. I stood up and reached them. Anna lowered her head. My mother was on the verge of the tears. She turned around and looked at me.

“They want to cancel the wedding.”

“Oh.” I only answered, trying to hide my happiness.

“Yuria, you should be sad for your brother.”

No. I didn’t give fuck. On the contrary, it was great. I knew we will need to hide for a while, but I didn’t care. I wanted Anna to be mine, only mine.

“I will take her home.” I could see Anna’s expression change, she looked surprised.

“Home? At my home?” My brother threw a bit angry.

I stayed quiet for a few seconds. I should, but my brother will definitely be there. I needed to find a solution. I couldn’t let Anna alone.

“Mine.” I finally told them.

Anna still avoided looking at us. She went to her room and took her bag. I remained serious. I couldn’t show anything on my face. We left the house quickly. I didn’t want to stay here anymore.

To Be Continued…

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 2NE1 - I Don`t Care (Reggae remix)