JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dream - Movin` On

Author Topic: The Morning Musume Thread (モーニング娘。)  (Read 306646 times)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: The Morning Musume Thread (モーニング娘。)
« Reply #460 on: February 01, 2014, 10:36:58 PM »
EDIT: Man, how many of these clips are they hoarding? :lol:
Oh, and some more MM on this week's Mechaike!

モーニング娘。 めちゃ×2イケてる!(2013.12.7) HD

BACKUP - http://dai.ly/x185lqe
FULL EPISODE (IF ANYONE WANTED IT) - http://dai.ly/x1859eh
Didn't realize that there had been another follow-up segment in the following week's episode.

モーニング娘。 めちゃ×2イケてる!(2013.12.14) HD

FULL EPISODE (IF ANYONE WANTED IT) - http://dai.ly/x18ehqt

BACKUP - http://dai.ly/x1941x9
Evidently, when we think they're done, they decide to pop on another one. :lol:

BACKUP - http://dai.ly/x19vu0k
NEXT!

BACKUP - http://dai.ly/x1asbhe

Actually, after watching this one, methinks it might be the last one.

« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 11:57:26 PM by JFC »

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #461 on: February 08, 2014, 07:52:03 PM »
Morning Musume.14's event canceled due to heavy snow
February 7, 2014 @ 4:09 pm

Morning Musume.14's event 'Shuku! 1-i ga 4-kai! One Four! Kore Made mo Kore Kara mo Ouen Shite Kudasaru Minasama no Okage Desu!', which was scheduled to be held on February 8 at Lazona Kawasaki Plaza has been canceled.

The event was requested to be canceled by Lazona Kawasaki Plaza to avoid confusion due to a heavy snowfall warning from the 8th to the 9th. While the event on the 8th has been canceled, the group will hold the event on the 9th at Aeon Mall Nagoya Minato in Aichi and at Shinpukan in Kyoto as scheduled.

Source: natalie
LINKS
- http://www.tokyohive.com/article/2014/02/morning-musume14s-event-canceled-due-to-heavy-snow
- http://natalie.mu/music/news/109471

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #462 on: February 20, 2014, 06:56:32 AM »
>Morning Musume will be collaborating with comedy group Morisanchuu as mascots for a student discount campaign
>Together they will form the ultimate idol group "Mori Musume"
http://www.au.kddi.com/mobile/campaign/gakuwari/mm/

Morimusu's first live to take place on March 9
February 18, 2014

The special collaboration unit by Morning Musume.14 and Morisanchu's Oshima Miyuki and Kurosawa Kazuko called 'Morimusu' will be holding their first live on March 9th at LaForet Museum Roppongi.

On March 9, Morning Musume.14 is scheduled to hold a release event for their 55th single "Egao no Kimi wa Taiyou sa / Kimi no Kawari wa Iyashinai / What is LOVE?". Morimusu's first live will be held during the 3rd event on that day. They will perform "Password is 0" which is the CM tie-up song with au.

Source: natalie
LINKS
- http://www.tokyohive.com/article/2014/02/morimusus-first-live-to-take-place-on-march-9
- http://natalie.mu/music/news/110081

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #463 on: February 21, 2014, 04:07:35 PM »

Morning Musume Zen Single Coupling Collection Vol. 2′ covers revealed
http://hellonewsservice.wordpress.com/2014/02/21/morning-musume-zen-single-coupling-collection-vol-2-covers-revealed/

*Subbed  by Ritsu Riko
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 05:08:28 PM by oaxiac »

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #464 on: February 21, 2014, 05:00:30 PM »
OMG WHAT WHAT ARE THOSE COVERS?! IKUTAAA??!?!? :heart: :heart: :heart:
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline john_hung

• KOBUSHI-GUMI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dave_akuma
    • dave_skeptical
« Reply #465 on: February 21, 2014, 08:19:04 PM »
i didn't even recognize maa-chan at first  :shocked:

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #466 on: February 22, 2014, 01:36:25 PM »
Pretty awesome to see MM in this K-pop-esque style for a change.

Fuku and Sayu pwn imo. Dem legs  XD

Kanon reminds of Kelly Osbourne in that top cover  :nervous
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 01:48:47 PM by SomethingWild »

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #467 on: February 27, 2014, 05:45:53 PM »

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #468 on: March 11, 2014, 12:20:57 PM »

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #469 on: March 12, 2014, 12:24:55 PM »

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #470 on: March 16, 2014, 06:21:11 AM »

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #471 on: March 22, 2014, 10:50:26 AM »

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #472 on: March 24, 2014, 05:14:22 PM »

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #473 on: March 29, 2014, 11:25:06 AM »

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #475 on: March 31, 2014, 08:15:39 PM »
AHHH all my feels, that Be Alive live >___<

The other vid was removed T_T
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #477 on: April 08, 2014, 11:46:51 AM »
55 Special!Michishige Sayumi Interview parts & Be Alive

Quote from: randompasserby from JPLOP
Sayu

──Full of happiness from being able to join the Morning Musume she loved so much.
I took the audition simply because I wanted to join Morning Musume so when I heard that I passed I really felt nothing but happiness. I was going like "Yahoo!" (lol)
I was in such high spirits that even the thought of leaving my hometown in Yamaguchi didn't make me feel any loneliness or other negative moods at all. More like "Alright! I got to go to Tokyo!" (lol)
When they said I could be a part of Morning Musume, I was full of nothing but joy and happiness but after actually joining, to see the intensity of the lessons and the senpais strictness with my own eyes I started to think "Ah I have to work harder here". But even then I was still so moved emotionally by being join the group I loved so much.

──Being appointed as the 8th Leader. The renewed "feelings"
I always wanted to be the leader, you know. So when I finally became on I was of course very happy but when it comes down to it everyday I was always so nervous and the pressure felt like it would overwhelm me at any moment. I kept thinking that as the leader I have to do it more properly/reliably and at the back of my mind I always worried about what should I do if they compared me to the previous leaders.
I kept thinking only of all those negative thoughts so one day I resolved to change my way of thinking. Up until then I would only think about myself, like as long as I'm doing good or in a good spot it's all fine but from then on I converted my attitude to thinking that I also have to do my best as the leader by seriously thinking of the group and how we do our activities as a whole as well.

There's a 10-years gap between me and the youngest members, so saying there wasn't any distance between us from a start would definitely be a lie.
But we're doing this as part of the same group after all and I think communication is very important so even as the only one in the twenties, I'd mingle with the teenagers and play Gyuutan game or such with them (lol)
As we do that we can shorten the distances between each other and get along nicely with everyone. Instead of holding on to some weird pride, I'd also ask my kouhais "this part, what was the pitch for it again?" or "hey teach me the dance for this part" straightforwardly. In that aspect I have to focus not on the Michishige Sayumi who is the most senior in the group but as the Michishige Sayumi who's one of the members of Morning Musume, I have to realize that for the group I can't go on like that (the holding on to pride thing) so I'd properly ask the members who are skilled at dancing etc to teach me.
I'd take care not to neglect having those kinds of communications.

──Now that things are shaping favorably, it's time for the 2nd start.
Joining the Morning Musume that I loved, becoming its leader, and being able to have 4 consecutive single ranked 1st, I strongly believe that here is our second start line.
With the current 10 members, we'll do our best so we could cut open a new path for this group.

──A story around the time of joining, she's so frantic because she loved it.
From the time of joining to 3-4 years later, I was always so frantic. I only thought about how I have to catch up to the senpais and I can't be dragging their feet down, anything less won't do.

──As the longest serving member in Morning Musume's history, looking back on those 11 years.
To be completely honest, I've been doing this for 11 years after all so it wasn't always fun all the time. Of course there are times when it was really hard for me and days where I just wanted to take a break from it all but even among those emotions my feeling of love for Morning Musume was still strong so I was able to keep going. I made it this far and still kept going thanks to that feeling.

──Participating in variety shows, searching for her own "role"
Although I did my best, my singing couldn't quite improve satisfactorily and when compared to the other members it's not like my dancing have any sharpness that made me stand out so I was starting to really wonder what my place in the group is. At that time when I was troubled, I got an assignment to appear in a variety show so I thought "I have to put all my effort into working hard here, I have to leave some impression. If I don't try my hardest now then when?". So then I did my best to make my appeals in that show.

──After appearing in varieties, the reality of Morning Musume that she learned.
Going out on varieties on my own, it's like stepping outside of my own circle taught me the reality that the current Morning Musume then was not well-known at all.
Our own fans know about us of course but the society at large and even fellow entertainers would say things like 「Who's in Morning Musume right now?」 or 「Who's the leader?」. That was the first time I learned how not well-known at all we were, since then whenever I appeared on variety shows I started being aware of different things.

──Even if she get hated on, she wanted people to know of Morning Musume
Even if I they hated me, like 「Wow.. she's annoying」 as long as they remember the name Michishige Sayumi, looked it up and reached Morning Musume at the end of it, if some of those people began to like Morning Musume, then I truly felt that it was well worth it.

──Aspiring to outshine the Morning Musume she looked up to at that time.
When I joined Morning Musume eleven years ago, if you talked about Japan's top idol it's definitely Morning Musume. At school when they're holding a new audition everyone would be like 「Ah they're doing an audition again right? Wanna try it?」 and there's no shortage of topics when talking about them.
I'd love to overtake the Morning Musume of that time with the current Morning Musume. We have to aspire to be in a position where once again people would think of Morning Musume when talking about Japan's top idol. Of course this is not something you can achieve immediately but to that end we're resolved to do our very best.

SayuuuuU~ :l:

And a little snippet from Fukuhime

As it stands now, I think it's merely because our leader Michishige-san is here with us that we're known as Morning Musume'14.
    It's embarrassing to just leave it as it is so we must showcase our personality more and get our own personal names out there. Now that Morning Musume'14 could be equaled to formation dances, we also have to keep improving our own performance skills to be able to give even more wonderful performances that will resonate in a lot of people's hearts.

She'd make a great leader too one day... :heart:

monday morning edit----------
Ah might as well leave some quick summaries of the rest of the current members' comments

-----Sakura

-She felt time goes by so fast, it's already more than a year since she joined.
    -She talked about the differences between the dance lessons during her time as Kenshuusei and as part of Morning Musume. In Kenshuusei she only has to make sure to perfect the moves that would let her stand out. in Morning Musume everyone has to match each other's rhythm and move as one. Lately when training in front of the mirrors she even looked to what the senpais are doing than her own reflection.
    -She likes technopop and dancing to EDM. She thinks having her voice processed is very refreshing.
    -For now whenever the appear on tv she wants to leave an impression as the "forehead showing girl who's good at singing".

-----Tenki

-Harunan felt like there was so many first experiences for her in the past 2 years.

-Even though the gap between the Qki and the Tenki joining was short, at the time Kudou thought the Qki was way ahead of them in how polished their singing and dancing was. They were having a very difficult time catching up in a lot of areas so they were scolded many times for failing to learn the songs completely or to express themselves properly.

-Ayumin said the things she learned in Sendai up until then was very different from Morning Musume. It's not just about the genre but also about how to express themselves on stage. Because they were always singing while dancing, putting all her effort into just dancing like she used to isn't gonna cut and she has to think about how to convey something through both her singing and dancing, it was very hard.

-Harunan didn't even know there were things like rhythm in dancing so even when she asked Ayumi to teach her how to dance she'd end up going blank. That time she couldn't even tell her left from her right so she was really thankful for her generation mates and the senpais who'd teach her from the beginning.

-Maachan talked about how nervous she was when performing Wakuteka Take a Chance. It was the first time Morning Musume used a diagonal line formation dance and she was positioned at the front and the dance instructor told her to soften her expressions a bit. At the time, she thought she already did that properly but looking at the recordings she was like "you've gotta be kidding me, what's up with this?". Everyone in Qki mirrors her sentiment and added how all their expressions there were so stiff.

-----Qki

-Riho began by saying how all four of them were already pretty big fans of Morning Musume. Even among other idols they were so cool in their dancing and singing but when Qki actually joined it's just full of frustrations. There were so many things to remember in such a short period of time that they can't quite learn the dance quick enough and can't sing the song properly. They weren't used to a lot of things that they have to do then as part of Morning Musume so at that point she realized that to make the people looking to think how cool they were, there are layers of hard work they have to put in behind it. She'll do her best to come closer to the image of Morning Musume that she had always admired.

-Kanon thought all of her fellow new members would be the same as her, girls with no experience in singing and dancing. When it turned out everyone else already had some dance experience and compared to her they all have faster learning abilities she got a huge case of inferiority complex. At the beginning, everyday she'd think about how she's being left behind and that kind of sad feelings just kept piling up. But somehow she managed to turn it into a good kind of pressure, her generation mates being better than she was always pressured her to do her best but at the same time they're also always there to help her.

-Remarkably, Eripon had a pretty big solo part during their debut period. Back then her senpais told her how precious that was and not to take it for granted even though it's just her debut song. Up until now, there probably wasn't any song that she had a solo part close to as long that... so in whatever short moment she had, she always seriously thought about how to make it count, how to make her face memorable. In that moment she has to look cool, in that short moment she put all her life into it.

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #478 on: April 17, 2014, 06:25:16 AM »

JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dream - Movin` On