JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Siren

Author Topic: [shortcut48's SHORTS] When A Yankee Uses A Gun (Majisuka Gakuen AU) 2/3  (Read 4790 times)

Offline FZA02

Re: [shortcut48's SHORTS] When A Yankee Uses A Gun (Majisuka Gakuen AU)
« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2018, 04:56:29 PM »
just when i was waiting for wish but this new stories comes out and since it was you, i know it would be interesting and i'm right

well, so basically this is continuation of that sayamilky stories and antonio is actually sayanee's sister.
and sakura already meet center and oh it seems that something will happen haha,
and wait....why did center call hiroki with 'hiroki-nii' ?

i already watch season 5 alots of time and it still pain me whenever i remember all of those scenes
in the real drama the figure is actually non member right ? but here.....i guess i know
and now cut-san let me say .....

WHY THE HELL YOU KILL SAYAMILKY!!!!!!!!!!    :'( :'( :'( :depressed: :pleeease: :frustrated: my sayamilky heart........ :cry: trust me i don't even dare (and didn't want) to imagine sayamilky's death....why sayaka and milky while the real life sayamilky is already over since miyuki's graduation now even they died here :cry:...but....At least THEY DIE TOGETHER AND IN EACH OTHER'S ARM RIGHT? HAHAHAHA

this is nice work and maybe will explain more about hiroki/fuyu's past and i will wait for the next chapters now if you excuse me i shall go and mend my sayamilky's broken heart

:twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2018, 02:14:31 AM »
Who dare to interrupt the revelation of salt's heart??!!!!!  :angry: :angry:

Offline porkofdoom

• Tries to be invisible when I can... *woooosh*
« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2018, 05:30:06 AM »
Uza... Uza... Uza... EKISAITINGU!!!
 :on asmo:

Offline yuuri14

• Silent Reader but when I'm hooked to it I'll comment, I'm currently living and working in Japan. はじめましてアバンユリかですよろしくおねがいします
  • Member+
  • WMitsui, YuiParu, Paruru
« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2018, 11:02:59 AM »
Who dare to interrupt the revelation of salt's heart??!!!!!  :angry: :angry:

yes how dare you  :angry: and please stop killing Haruka 😭😭😭 bring her back to life this instant 😏😏

[Shimazaki Haruka/Paruru]
[YuiParu Pair]
[WMatsui Pair]
> I love reading books and Fan Fics as my past time.

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
« Reply #44 on: February 20, 2018, 02:01:46 PM »
@MatsuiLee-san, well... That's the only thing I got confidence.. XD

@four4four-san, We will see about the pairing in the next chapters. :) And also about that figure... :) Thanks for reading and commenting. :)

@FZA02-san, wow~ Thank you for that compliment.  :D
They just know each other that's why Center calls him like that. Also to refer to TTM's Jurina calling Maru her Aniki. :)
Sorry about 'killing' the happy couple in the first short series. It's not my hobby to kill characters, trust me. XD

@Genkikid-san, probably the writer. Yes, it is most likely the writer sending someone to kill the character. XD (Sorry for the lame joke.) XD

@porkofdoom-san, well... Salt just got killed. XD

@yuuri14-san, I would like to do that but that means she will be either revived as a cabaret girl, a lazy detective or a yandere. XD

Hello everyone! Sorry for the sudden inactivity this past month. Did anyone even miss me? Haha. Sorry, I got a lot of things to fix in RL and I'm still adjusting to the current situation. It would be hard to explain but let's just say that there are things that were given and things that were taken away from me. I'll be back to writing now and hopefully I can give you something to read next week. I can't promise anything this week so yeah...  :cry:

The next chapter would bring light to whatever mystery the first chapter left you so please stay tuned. :)
I'll be on your care again. Please keep hanging around. :)

I love girls in short cut that's why I cut my hair short so I can love myself. *wink*

Offline yuuri14

• Silent Reader but when I'm hooked to it I'll comment, I'm currently living and working in Japan. はじめましてアバンユリかですよろしくおねがいします
  • Member+
  • WMitsui, YuiParu, Paruru
« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2018, 09:20:08 AM »
I would like to do that but that means she will be either revived as a cabaret girl, a lazy detective or a yandere. XD

hahaha, then I would choose the first two plus i dont want her to kill for love so yandere is a big no no 😂😂 see you next week then ✌

[Shimazaki Haruka/Paruru]
[YuiParu Pair]
[WMatsui Pair]
> I love reading books and Fan Fics as my past time.

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
[shortcut48's SHORTS] When A Yankee Uses A Gun (Majisuka Gakuen AU) 2/3
« Reply #46 on: March 04, 2018, 02:51:40 PM »

Hello people, I’m really sorry for the sudden hiatus. I really needed a rest. Anyway, here’s an update for the short series. WISH will be back after this is over. There are only three parts so yeah. :)

I got Majisuka references but I didn’t really go with the original happenings on the 5th installment so if you see things that really didn’t go in the original story then don’t get confused because I only picked what I think would be good for this AU. I didn’t elaborate much because this is just a short series anyway. Nevertheless, I hope you enjoy this as well. Have fun reading~!

When A Yankee Uses A Gun | Majisuka Gakuen AU (2)

A CHAIR flew on its way making noises as it roll down the floor before finally hitting the wall. For once there was sound that filled Rappapa’s headquarters. Yoga threw a stare on Magic who suddenly exploded in anger, kicking the chair that was in front of her.

“What the hell is happening!?” Magic turned around and tried to calm herself down but she failed miserably and ended up releasing her anger to another chair. “Salt-san was obviously murdered! She was killed by a gun! Not just one but three bullets were found on her body and you are telling me that the police dismissed her case!? What on earth is happening here!?”

Magic went on with her rampage only to stop when Otabe’s cup of green tea made a sound when she placed it back to the table. The two other queens turned to the said right hand of Salt.

“I would appreciate if you would calm down, Magic.” Otabe calmly said but the intensity was enough to silence the raging Magic. The girl gritted her teeth before going back to her seat. She still couldn’t keep the anger within her.

“Our president is murdered and the police abandoned the case. I believe that the Yakuza has something to do with this. They are holding the police in their necks.” Magic stated, now in a calmer manner though her whole body is still shaking in anger. “Where the hell is that stupid boyfriend of hers!? He didn’t even attend Salt’s funeral.”

“Hiroki-san… I heard he is running around town drowning his self with liquor.” Yoga stated as her stare shifted to their Vice President, Sakura who is standing in front of Salt’s abandoned throne.

“That sucker! I have a feeling that he has something to do with what happened—“

“You’re wrong.”

The other queens then turned to Sakura’s way. They noticed how her face crumpled for a moment as memories of her confrontation with Hiroki last night flashed on her mind.

He found the guy so drunk beating up street yankees that didn’t recognize who he was. Hiroki was so close to picking up his gun if only Sakura didn’t arrive and stop him.

“Hiroki-san, no more killing…”

Sakura could never describe the shock on Hiroki’s face when he recognized her. It felt like he was showered with cold water driving the spirit of alcohol away from him.

He immediately shoved Sakura’s hand away and went on his way. The street yankees, with all their remaining strength and regret of messing with the wrong person, flee with their bodies without any hole on it. Sakura tried to call out to him but Hiroki didn’t even care to turn to her. He went on with his way, staggering.

“Are you not going to face this thing like a man should!?” Sakura shouted. “You are Salt’s lover! Are you telling me that you are not going to seek justice for her!? She was murdered and are you saying that you aren’t going to do anything but just get drunk every night!?”

That statement somehow made Hiroki stopped. He slowly turned to Sakura but he couldn’t meet her eyes. Sakura, on the other hand, was taken aback after seeing how the guy is suppressing his tears from falling. His eyes are all swollen, probably due to non-stop crying since Salt’s assassination.

“S-Sakura…” Hiroki called out in a hoarse voice. He tried to make eye contact but he couldn’t keep it going. “If you value your life… n-never associate yourself with me again.”

“What the—“

“From now on, pretend that you don’t know me.”

“But, Salt-san—“

“This is my punishment, Sakura… I should’ve never pursued Haruka…” Hiroki turned his back to Sakura as he could no longer keep his tears.

“All the people I give my heart to… They end up being dead so get away from me and live your life—“

“For Salt-san’s sake, stop blabbering like that!” Sakura shouted with her fists balled. “We have to find the one who killed her!!!”

“Sakura…” Hiroki called out to her again. “I also killed people… A lot of them… Stop being serious and enjoy your life like a normal high school student should do. Forget about Haruka’s case.”

That’s all and Hiroki left. Sakura wanted to call him back but she was so stunned of the words that she heard from the guy. He asked her to forget about seeking justice. No, it was more like he commanded her to go back to her normal life after the biggest wall in her life was killed without her being able to relieve Salt’s boredom.

“Majisuka?” Sakura gritted to herself. Hiroki didn’t even take another look at her. Remembering everything that happened awakened the seriousness inside of her. To someone like her, there is nothing but seriousness in this world.

“What are you talking about, Sakura?” Yoga asked. “Are you denying the fact that Hiroki-san is the number one suspect here?”

Sakura turned to them with her eyes filled with seriousness. “Hiroki-san could never kill Salt-san. He was sincere about liking her.”

“How can you be so sure—“

“I agree with Sakura.”

Magic’s question was cut when Otabe finally broke her silence. “Hiroki-san is indeed in love with Salt.”

Magic’s shoulders dropped as if all the energy in her body was vacuumed out. “What the… Even you, Otabe?”

“I met Hiroki-san last night in the streets and he is a complete picture of grief. He lost his light. He was ready to kill just for fun. At Salt-san’s death, his whole world also crumbled.” Sakura’s explanation might seem flowery but the other girls understood. They are aware of how persistent the guy was in pursuing Salt. He was always there for her even though Salt treated him coldly.

Even though Salt never really acknowledged him as her boyfriend, never even told him that she likes him as well, Hiroki didn’t go away even if he could easily jump to another girl. He was known to be a ruthless criminal but that picture of him never showed whenever he was with Salt. He fell head over heels for her to the point that he was ready to disobey the orders of his oyabun to comply with Salt’s wishes. And all the students in Majisuka Gakuen saw it that they didn’t even disapproved the fact that their president is dating with a Yakuza hitman.

“I believe he feels responsible for her death.” Sakura continued. “He thinks that the weight of his sin finally took a toll on him that’s why he couldn’t do anything about what happened. But…”

Sakura looked back at the chair that only the strongest fighter of Majisuka Gakuen can sit. “I will not just let it end this way. If Hiroki-san doesn’t want to do something, then I’ll be the one seeking justice for Salt-san.”

“Sakura…” Magic called out as if hope sprung out of her heart.

“I already have someone in mind.” She then went to get a huge piece of cloth which turned out to be a huge logo of the school. And with one sway, she covered Salt’s throne with it as a sign that the former master of it was undefeatable, that no one is worthy to sit at it anymore.

“I will find the one who killed you, Salt-san.”

GASPS were heard at the Kango-ka headquarters of Gekioko Koko as Coby sent Zakoboss in her knees after giving her a body shot. All the other members stepped backward in fear that the big sadist of their top would turn to them and hit them with a beautiful smile on her face.

“Did you hear what you just said, Zakoboss?” Coby asked the girl who was bending in pain, raising up her chin to make her look at her face. The smile on Coby’s face doesn’t really match the strength that she gave in that one punch. “Are you really suggesting that we should dethrone Majijo now that Salt is dead?”

“B-But…” Everyone turned to the direction of KY who seemed to be hesitating of what she is going to say. “But i-isn’t it a good opportunity to get into the to—“

She was not able to finish her sentence when Coby immediately gave her a slap right on her cheek. The other students beside KY immediately went away from her.

“Have you all lost your dignities as yankees? You want to overthrow them now that their top is gone?” Coby, with that alluring smile on her face, caressed KY’s other cheek before raising her palm to give her another slap. “Do you think we are that low—“

“Coby. Enough.”

Coby’s palm stopped in mid-air after hearing Antonio’s frail voice. Their top hasn’t completely recovered from the attack of the rival clan last time. She still got bruises and her right arm is still on a sling band. Now, all of their attention is on her.

“It’s enough. We’ve been doing weird plays before so we can’t help that the others are thinking like that.” Antonio stood up from her seat and looked at her army’s faces one by one.

“I know that you all have been waiting for the day that we can take the teppen but getting it in this way is really unacceptable. As you all know, Salt saved me the other day. She also saved Coby once. If it wasn’t because of her, I don’t know where I would be at in this time. I can say that I am alive now if it is not because of her.”

After hearing Antonio’s statement, Coby couldn’t help but to clench her fists in secret. Her heart is tightening much more that what she thinks. Having Antonio talked so admiringly of Salt hurts her and she couldn’t deny that fact.

“Let us wait for Majijo to settle their inner affairs. Let’s wait for the new successor to rise on the top before finally challenging them into a fight. If you all understand my reason, you may all go now.”

The other girls started leaving one by one until the President and the Vice President are the only ones left in the room. There was an awkward silence between them until Antonio broke it.

“You shouldn’t have done that, Coby. There was no point of hitting them up.” The President said while looking at the window. Coby knows that her thoughts are somewhere else.

“You’re getting too soft, Antonio.” The Vice President answered back. “Is that what being saved by Salt has done to you? Even before she was murdered all you ever think about is her.”

Antonio heaved a sigh as she weakly shook her head. “I’m going to get some fresh air.”

That’s all and the leader of the Kango-ka left, leaving her vice president behind. After hearing the sound of the door closing, Coby couldn’t help but to bite her lower lip, her gaze became even sharper.

“WHAT DO we have here?”

The leader of the rival gang of the Yamamoto-gumi smiled menacingly after recognizing the uniform of the girl that bravely blocked her way. It was raining really hard and everything is so dark but the leader couldn’t even take off his sunglasses. He only raised it up a bit to make sure that he is seeing the right uniform.

“What can I do for you, yankee-chan?” He asked, raising up his chin to intimidate the girl under the black umbrella.

“Why don’t you remove your glasses and face me like a real man should? Are you still embarrassed to show your face to the neighbourhood after getting beaten by a highschool girl?”

Sakura’s provoking led the underlings to the point of attacking her but the leader stopped them. It is noticeable that he got pissed off due to the wrinkles on his forehead but he is still trying to keep his cool.

“You see, Yankee-chan… I was a little drank that night that I was not able to give my all. Stop acting like you know everything.” He was pointing at Sakura’s forehead while saying those things, giving her a push in the end of it. He gave Sakura a piercing stare but the girl isn’t the type to back off in this kind of contest.

Seeing that look on the girl’s eyes, the leader rolled his eyes before signalling to his underlings that they should go. He even intentionally bumped Sakura just to say that he isn’t afraid of her.

Sakura, who has been trying to contain her anger from the very moment she saw the leader’s face, isn’t contented with just a staring contest. She came here to seek justice and she won’t let it end here.

“Are you that embarrassed to the point that you killed her?”

The leader’s steps were put into a halt as he slowly turned to Sakura with a frightening face. He removed his glasses and gave it to one of his underlings. It seems like Sakura has flipped his switch.

“What did you—“

“Oh well, what do we have here? Sorry for being late!”

The growling of the Yakuza leader was stopped when someone wearing a hoodie came and arched her arms around Sakura. Even the girl herself was surprised especially when she recognized who it was.

“C-Center-san!?” the girl exclaimed followed by Center giving her a wink.

“Did you wait for so long? I couldn’t find an umbrella in my house. I ended up wearing a hoodie. Let’s go a—“ Center noticed the gangsters and greeted them. “Oh, Jinyama-san! What a coincidence to see you here!”

“Aha! Aren’t you Center?” The face of the leader brightened up. “I didn’t recognize you for a moment because of your clothes. Can’t wait for your next battle in the ring!”

Center gave out a perfectly-acted laugh. “Thanks! Please cheer for me for the next match as well!” The senior then turned to her junior with a meaningful look. “Let’s go.”

“Is that girl your protégé?” The leader suddenly asked.

Center took a deep breath, rolling her eyes that they still couldn’t go. She turned back to them and answered. “No, haha. She’s my girlfriend!”

Everyone’s eyes widened after hearing what she just said. Despite the gloominess of the atmosphere, the pink blushes on Sakura’s cheeks are clearly noticeable.

The leader cracked an awkward laugh. “I see, I see. I guess the shady girl already left you even though you were so into her. Good riddance!”

He then gave Center a heavy pat on her shoulder and whispered. “But you see, better handle that little girl well. She might get her tongue cut.”

Center answered the challenging tone of the leader with her signature smirk. “I might chop the head off of the one who would cut her tongue.” After that, she smiled like she didn’t give a threat at all. “I’ll be going ahead Jinyama-san! See you!”

That’s all and the two left with Center almost dragging Sakura. The leader just gawk at them as they go.

After securing that they are already out of sight of the Yakuza, Center pinned Sakura to the wall which surprised her junior, making her drop the umbrella that she is holding. She tried to escape but as expected of the former top of Majijo, she got overpowered.

“What the hell are you thinking? Why would you go and face a Yakuza leader like that!?”

The frustration on Center’s face almost took Sakura aback but her serious expression immediately went back on her face. “I have a feeling that he is the one who killed Salt-san! He is the number one suspect in this murder!”

“Do you have any proof!?”

“Salt-san single-handedly overthrew his gang. I know he would be furious!”

“That’s not enough proof!”

“THEN WHAT SHOULD I DO!?” Tears started rolling down Sakura’s eyes which startled Center. This is the first time that she saw Sakura cry in frustration. Center was not able to say a word as Sakura breaks down in tears.

“T-Tell me what I should do, Center-san…” The girl tried to wipe her tears away but it kept on coming. “All this time, I’ve given everything I have just to defeat Salt-san… to give her the amusement that she is longing for… But now what!? Are you really telling me that the one I am aiming for all this time is just going to disappear like this!? Are you serious!!?”

“Sakura…” Center slowly pulled Sakura to her arms and gave her an assuring hug. This made the other girl cry harder. A yankee crying is a proof that she really lost something that she treated as her life.

Center understands. She kind of felt the same thing. First is when Maeda had to step out of the throne without a proper match because of the crimes she did in the streets. Center was not able to beat the former president up but then she became the top. She can still remember how that feeling makes her want to vomit.

Next is when Nezumi left her after all the years of being together. The girl left her without a word. She knows that Nezumi has been undergoing some circumstances but she never even imagined that she would left her and threw her like a trash as if they didn’t have anything between them. She didn’t even know how she managed to get out of the mud of depression.

Center shook her head. What is she even thinking? She knows exactly how she managed to cope up. That’s when a bruised kitted came to her and asked for her help, telling her that she wants to reach the top.

She thought that it was a good idea. She might not be able to reach the top with her own hands but if someone that she trained personally would successfully climbed up the stairs then it would feel like the same thing as her defeating everyone.

Center swore that she would help her get what she needs. She trained her almost everyday but the training led her into another thing, to an emotion that she didn’t think she would ever feel again.

“S-Sakura…” she called out in a faint voice, her cheeks burning. “A-Actually I—“

“I’m going to find the one who killed, Salt-san! I will take the top and then I will take Hiroki-san as my man!

Center felt like something blocked her throat for a moment. She isn’t sure if she’s going to be happy that she avoided being embarrassed or will grieve because of that indirect rejection. She knew it already… long before… that Sakura has feelings for Hiroki as well.

Sakura went to calm herself and faced Center with those swollen eyes. “I swear I will bring light to this case even if I have to use a gun!“

Then the girl left, running in full speed, not caring about the heavy rain anymore. Center looked up in the sky and let the rain fell over her face. She let the rain soak her, wishing that it could wash away the heaviness of her heart.

She bowed down and felt something that is strapped on one of her thighs. She sighed.

“A gun, huh?”

OTABE was left in the headquarters as the other queens all left to investigate. She volunteered to stay just in case that rebel students try to climb up the stairs. She’ll be the one to handle them.

But no one has the courage to climb the stairs. The last challenger was Sakura and after her no one dared to challenge Rappapa again. Everyone saw how undefeatable Salt was. She was really of a different calibre and Otabe knows it well. She has seen a lot in the history of the school. She was there during Maeda’s time. It took a long while before they found someone with almost the same strength as her.

Who would have thought that the monster with a clean record would only be taken out by a gun?

“Salt…” Otabe unconsciously called as she was blankly staring at Salt’s throne. “You left a huge hole on Rappapa… Seriously?”

She stood up and took a stretch and then went near the throne. She could still imagine Salt’s bored expression while sitting on that chair, playing with those metal balls that she always have in her hands. Then Salt would look back at her and ask, “How long should I sit in this boring place?”

During those times, Otabe had nothing to answer her. She would just smile at her and tell her that they should wait for someone strong. That person would surely come. Then there goes the transfer student from Hakata. Otabe would never forget how she first saw excitement on Salt’s face but that didn’t last. The President fell into a huge disappointment.

That excitement came back when she started going out with a well-known thug. Every time that she spent with him felt like she’s always challenged. She didn’t get bored for once.

“Salt… I hope you have told Hiroki-san what you truly feel… How silly of you to hide it for a long time…” Her fists balled as everything about Salt’s case is blurry. “Just wait… We will bring you justice…”

“WHAT ARE you doing here?”

Sakura wasn’t fazed by that angry look on Hiroki’s face. She wasn’t sure that Hiroki would be home but luckily the guy is staying at that abandoned traditional Japanese style home for some reason. He might be in a severe hangover of last night’s drinking.

“Did your parents teach you to use umbrella when it is raining?” Hiroki asked as he brushes his bed hair up. He could feel his head stinging but there’s also this feeling of déjà vu that he couldn’t explain.

“I need you to come and help me to find Salt’s murderer—“

Hiroki tried to close the door but Sakura was fast enough to keep it open. She pushed her way inside and knocked the dizzy Hiroki on the floor then Sakura went to pin him.

“Sakura are you cra—“

“I know you know who killed her!”

“I don’t know!” Hiroki gritted, freeing himself from Sakura’s grip. He immediately stood up and turned his back to Sakura. He went inside the house, trying to get rid of the girl but Sakura is persistent as hell.

“You were there when she was shot, right!? I know you saw who murdered her!”

“I didn’t see it!”

“You saw it!”

“I told you I didn’t see it!”

“You know who did it, don’t you!? You are well-aware of that person that you can’t even pursue whoever it was!!!”

Hiroki stopped walking after hearing that statement from Sakura. His whole body is trembling and Sakura is well-aware of that fact. The fact that what she said took him aback just proves that he really knows the identity of Salt’s killer.

“I don’t know…” Hiroki sighed as his fists gave way. “I said I don’t know so just leave me be… Please… Sakura…”

“Hiroki-san…” Sakura stared at that heavy back of the guy for a moment before trying to close the distance between them. Hesitatingly, she went to hold onto his shirt. She wanted to give him a hug but she ended up leaning his forehead to Hiroki’s back. “Are you really going to stay silent like this?”

Hiroki was suddenly alerted when he heard a couple of cars stopping somewhere near the house. Sakura might not be able to hear anything but his trained reflexes aren’t telling him lies. He went to face Sakura, surprising the girl by dragging her by the hand towards a bedroom.

Dumbfounded, Sakura was not able to do anything but just let herself be dragged. Hiroki pushed her inside towards the bed. The guy went on to pull one of the drawers where he pulled two guns out. He then turned back to Sakura and gave her a reassuring pat on her head.

“Stay here. Whatever you may hear, just stay here and don’t ever make a sound.”

“W-Wait, Hiroki-san! Where are you going!?”

The guy gave out a sigh. Knowing how strong this girl is, she could open the door even if he locked it from the outside. But he doesn’t have any choice, there’s no time to think for another way. He gave out a faint smile.

“I’m sorry, Sakura. But I guess I’ll be going to where Haruka is…”

“W-Wait wh—“

Sakura was not able to finish her sentence as light suddenly escaped her vision. Darkness gradually surrounded her after receiving a blow on the back of her head. She immediately fell to the ground and the last thing she remembers was the sight of Hiroki’s feet and the door closing followed by shouts that she wasn’t able to comprehend at all.

Then she lost her consciousness…

Even the gunshots weren’t able to wake her up at all…

I would be really thankful for comments~ Thanks for reading. :)
I love girls in short cut that's why I cut my hair short so I can love myself. *wink*

Offline MatsuiLee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 21. Crazy. Weird. WMATSUI.
Re: [shortcut48's SHORTS] When A Yankee Uses A Gun (Majisuka Gakuen AU) 2/3
« Reply #47 on: March 04, 2018, 03:40:14 PM »
 :OMG: :frustrated: :err:

Offline FZA02

« Reply #48 on: March 05, 2018, 11:15:07 AM »
note to self : don't read this kind of story before going to college  :D :nervous :nervous.....well i read your update morning before i go to college and the last sentences almost make me gloomy all day and that's the proof how amazing you and your story are cut-sama :twothumbs :twothumbs

center being jealous huh? and coby as well ? i wonder actually how is antonio's response when her.....sister and her 'wife' get killed, i don't know how this story will end but......maybe letting antonio and coby alive will be nice isn't it  ;) 

so now, remind me if i'm wrong but hirosalt will join sayamilky in heaven? at least sayamilky died together hehe...(my heart)... you know since you broke my heart twice (if hiroki really join salt).... a nice love story of techineru in 'wish' might be good (just kidding just kidding, please don't take it seriously)

ps : hope you won't forget about one of the most badass character in season 5...katsuzetsu

p.p.s : not important, actually i wonder who's the most top 3 strongest in rappapa history from people point of view, if me, 1st is yuko, 2nd is salt and 3rd is sado and maeda (they are tie)

Offline four4four

• Member+
« Reply #49 on: March 05, 2018, 11:04:12 PM »
Sadness all around.

Salt is dead and Rappapa is left without answers.
Coby just wants Antonio to look at her.
Center got rejected.
And now Hiroki might be dead. :cry:

Looking forward to reading the conclusion to this story.
I hope the girls are able to solve the mystery.

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: March 06, 2018, 11:27:41 AM »
Damn. Hiroki is in such a wreck :banghead:

Offline porkofdoom

• Tries to be invisible when I can... *woooosh*
« Reply #51 on: March 13, 2018, 03:01:50 PM »
I honestly can't understand anything. Lol but yeah this is a mess. A beautiful mess. I don't actually know the names (Spoiler: I haven't watched Majisuka Gakuen) and then i decided to ignore it and it miraculously lessened a headache forming on my temple andnthen the next thing I knew is that Sakura like Hiroki!!! ( I was like "WHUT???!!!) and then Hiroki goes suicidal because he wants to follow Salt in ... (i don't think it's heaven, they're criminals!) And he goes hitting Sakura's head and there's a lot of Bang! Bang! (Did Hiroki hid sakura's body? Before he went nuts?) Anyway it was a lot of fun to read! Even though half of the story i was confused with the names. :)

I assume jurina is Center? What kind of naming is this anyway? Hahahaha!
Uza... Uza... Uza... EKISAITINGU!!!
 :on asmo:

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
« Reply #52 on: March 16, 2018, 03:24:52 PM »
Hello everyone, I hope you are having a good day! :)

@MatsuiLee-san,  :mon worklate:  :mon cigar:
@FZA02-san, sorry for making you gloomy all day. :(
We still don't know if Hiroki really died. Haha. Let's wait and see. :) Actually, I got an idea of how Yurina's story would go on but I'm so busy these days I can't even finish a chapter. :( But I won't put her story in the WISH thread. I might post it in the 46GROUPS thread but it is still on the same timeline and setting as WISH. :) Oh, did I just made an announcement?
@four4four-san, please wait a bit more for the conclusion. Everything is in my head, I just need the time to write but lately my schedule won't just let me. Thank you for your patience.  :kneelbow:
@Genkikid-san,  :gyaaah: Hiroki lost his light... :(
@porkofdoom-san, Seriously? You haven't watched it? Better give it a shot. It may not be as well made as you are expecting but the Majisuka Series are really well-loved by the fans. :) Your question about Hiroki and Sakura will be answered in the last chapter. (hopefully.)

Sorry for waiting so long but I have to ask everyone to wait a bit more for the last chapter. I don't know how to say it but I'm so busy these days and I arrive home exhausted I just want to lie in the bed. But I'm trying to finish it soon since I have to go back to WISH  before everybody forgets about it. Sorry for the long wait but I thank you all for your patience... See you in the next chapter. :)

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Siren