JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hinouchi Emi - Magic

Author Topic: Discord (Keyakizaka OS Collection): Too Many Touches to the Side [Aug. 21, 2018]  (Read 304 times)

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Having previously lumped one shots together in one thread with Eccentric (ongoing fic), after taking a poll, I've decided to separate the one shots I write from now on into a separate thread.

Eccentric can be read here with the older one shots.
You can also read these one shots on Wattpad here.

Discord: Table of Contents
A collection of Keyakizaka46 OS

An Afternoon and Bread (PeNaako)*
Waiting (Yuichanzu) + Chinese Cultivation Parody Teaser (TechiNeru) **
Time Runs Out (MonaRisa) + Keyaki Hogwarts (YuukaNen) + War in the Future (TechiMemi)
Steal Your Heart (MonaRisa) + Office Life (DaniMon) + "Are you well?" (Yuichanzu)**
I am Yours, You are Mine (TechiNeru)***
Chasing After Someone (Yuichanzu) +Skirt (Yuichanzu)**
Stabbing with Chopsticks and Love Sickness (TechiPe)
Home (Techi-centric)
Floating Away (YuzuMiko - Zankyaku) + Your Time (MonaRisa)
Seasons (OdaPon)
Bamboo Cutter (YuukaNen)
Coffee Courage Plus (OzeRisa)

*contained in a post that also has Eccentric chapter updates. Scroll down to find the one shot.
**two or more one shots contained in the same post
***can't find the jphip post, so I've linked to wattpad.

TIP: using the title of the one shot, ctrl-f to find and search. (My apologies for making it difficult to go back and find these OS)

--
Thank You at Sunrise
Too Many Touches to the Side (Yuichanzu)
« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 05:20:12 PM by Shinoki »

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Discord (Keyakizaka OS Collection): Thank You at Sunrise
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2018, 12:46:20 AM »

Thank You at Sunrise

The stars disappeared in the dark, cloudless sky. Stumbling about blindly, she tripped in the field of flowers. Soft, the texture of sunflower petals, she could feel them gently fluttering around, touching her fingers under the warmth of a summer night.

If she opened her eyes, she would see only black. If she closed her eyes, she would see memories of the sun.

So she closed her eyes. Not a question of how long she would wait nor a question of her unwillingness to stop waiting, she asked herself why her world’s light had stopped letting her wait—although she could fully understand.

At that time, the sky was crying for the future. Like finding an angel descended from above, she met a short girl waiting at the station. In a blur, her angel had taken her hand, glancing out of a shy corner of the eyes, and brought her into the light.

She tripped in the beginning, catching her breath at each step. They were running without a care in the world.

Before she knew it, she had started laughing, smiling, and joking. The hand that held her hand, she promised to never let go of it, but it let go of her for a moment instead. So she waited, even if it took an eternity, those few months an eon that extended too long, because she waited for the warmth of her sun.

The smile, the voice, the laughter and energy, of the person she had inadvertently fallen in love with filled her chest.

Her angel returned at the end of summer. For some reason, the smile was lacking, weak and afraid, but they took each other’s hands, and this time, she who had been waiting stepped forward to pull the sun ahead.

Simply because she loved the girl.

Simply because they still had dreams to fulfill, sights to see, moments to cherish together.

However slow they walked, however many stops they made, she was sure that they would share their future. But then, they halted in their steps, and the girl she had fallen in love with slowly untangled their fingers, caressing her cheek and saying to move on ahead first with a gentle push.

She who had fallen in love with the sun tripped forward. Looking back, she only saw her angel’s back. Her hand felt cold, and she could no longer hear the sun’s voice.

Chasing back, reluctantly feeling the time pass, she found the space between them grow more and more. Even as she cried out without a voice to ask what bothered that small girl, their words could not reach each other. And she grasped her heart in misery.

The dream in front of her eyes cracked into a million shards of glass.

She kept her eyes closed because she wanted to keep dreaming. She felt the soft brush of warm fingers wipe away the tears that had leaked from her closed eyes and the gentle breathing of the sun.

She denied the words that she heard, the words that she read, the words that had spread—of goodbyes that didn’t involve herself and her other half together.

The warmth escaped. Her eyes snapped open, her hands extended to stop and grab onto the sun, but she saw nothing and felt only the starting drizzle of a summer rain.

There was the glow of daybreak.

Her heart was still heavy, but bit by bit, she felt it lighten. By the words of the sun who said she loved Yuichanzu, by the dreams and burdens of an angel filled with smiles, and the future that could still change. She looked toward the faraway light.

With a small voice, she said, “See you again,” and stood to walk forward while remembering the one who held her hand.

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
I won't stop writing Yuichanzu even after Zuumin becomes a solo talent. A Yuichanzu short about the two meaninglessly flirting on the rooftop.

Too Many Touches to the Side

Without telling anyone, they had started dating a few months ago. Having been friends since childhood, Kobayashi Yui and Imaizumi Yui had realized their feelings for each other, fumbled around, and confessed to each other at the same time. The pair, nicknamed Yuipon and Zuumin, together called Yuichanzu, continued their normal pattern of life.

Little by little, they progressed their relationship. They had passed the hurdle of holding hands even before they started dating, but they had reached the level of kissing and light touching.

On the empty roof together during lunch break, they were chatting and standing at the fence, looking down at their school grounds. There was a soft blanket set out on the ground with bento boxes, but they had already finished eating and set the closed boxes to the side.

Their fingers were gripping the fence as if they needed something to do. Yuipon could feel Zuumin’s warmth beside her, the two girls standing closely next to each other.

The shorter girl, Zuumin, pointed down to a group of boys on the field, “Oh, isn’t that the soccer club?”

Yuipon nodded, “They’re practicing hard right now.”

“They’re pretty cool, aren’t they?”

“Are they?” Yuipon responded, feeling a little bit of jealousy.

Smiling brightly, Zuumin giggled and leaned her head on Yuipon’s shoulder, “Well, the person I like isn’t in a club though.”

Yuipon blushed, having realized that Zuumin had seen right through her. Her heart picked up pace with her girlfriend so close, and suddenly, her mind focused on Zuumin’s smell. It was a smell that she loved.

Zuumin lifted up her head clueless to Yuipon’s thoughts and suddenly pointed upward to a round fluff of white in the blue sky, “Ah, Yuipon, look!”

“What is it?” Yuipon’s eyes followed Zuumin’s finger. The taller girl twitching a little when she felt Zuumin’s hand on the fence suddenly on top of her own.

“Doesn’t that cloud look like Pe-chan’s Aoko?”

“It looks like Pe’s bread more, right?”

Zuumin laughed, “Hahaha, maybe it’s a bread Aoko.”

“In the first place, it’s a cloud bread Aoko, isn’t it?” Yuipon giggled as well.

“Maybe you’re right.” Nodding sagely as if Yuipon’s words were something deep, Zuumin spun off the fence and hugged Yuipon, burying her face in Yuipon’s nape. “A cloud bread Aoko sounds nice.”

“A-Ah… Yea.” Yuipon could physically feel her face reddening. She gulped and tightened her grip on the fence a little bit to calm down.

“Yuipon is really comfortable. Can I just sleep like this?”

“Go ahead.” Yuipon nodded.

However, her inner devil Kobayashi was screaming, “Do you know what this does to our heart!? Just push her down already,” while her inner angel Kobayashi closed her eyes and spoke with a shaky voice, “Keep calm. Keep calm. Keep calm. Keep calm.”

Zuumin tightened her grip around Yuipon’s waist. Hugging tightly, nuzzling Yuipon’s neck, with a murmur of thanks, she took a short nap.

Yuipon’s heart panicked, racing at the close proximity of her girlfriend. No matter how many times they kissed or flirted, she always fell in love with the girl named Imaizumi Yui over and and over again. It was because she was too deep in that she needed to control herself.

As Yuipon took a deep breath, she suddenly felt a kiss on her neck. Her breath hitched for a moment.

Zuumin mumbled with a yawn, “As expected, I can’t fall asleep right now.”

“It’s midday after all.” Attempting to keep her cool, Yuipon responded.

Casually, Zuumin asked, “Yuipon, can I leave a mark?” The shorter girl softly kissed the nape of Yuipon’s neck again and sucked on her girlfriend’s smooth skin.

“Eh? -” Yuipon unintentionally let out a voice. She covered her mouth in embarrassment and looked at Zuumin, flustered.

Zuumin glanced up at Yuipon and said, “I want to kiss Yuipon.”

Yuipon managed to stutter out in reply to the tempo of her heart, “We’re at school right now.” Her cheeks felt very warm. Without doubt, she was extremely weak to the bright existence called Imaizumi Yui.

“If you say that with such a cute expression, I won’t be able to hold myself back.” Zuumin pouted, “I can’t kiss you?”

Just like that, Zuumin conquered Yuipon’s heart. Zuumin had always had Yuipon’s heart. Though it was embarrassing for her to say to words of affirmation, the taller girl responded positively.

Later in the classroom…

“Are their lips a bit red?”

“Ah… that mark on Yuipon’s neck. Zumiko sure is bold. Risa, how ab-”

“No.”

“Eh…”

“My parents are home today anyways, Manaka.”

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hinouchi Emi - Magic