JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Gospellers - Reflections

Author Topic: The Lines Are Blurred ... [completed]  (Read 79552 times)

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
The Lines Are Blurred ...
« Reply #300 on: November 24, 2006, 09:57:15 AM »
Quote from: 00HB;241855
Woa!
Nice work Sukoshi!
I mach exactelly the description!:panda_love:

Thanks 00HB!  Yeah I was trying to match the description the best I could!  It was a bit of a challenge but very fun to do :D

I've always been tempted to do scenes for a whole story

hehe if I ever think of something creative to write...it'll certainly be an illustrated story =)

Quote from: jafeijai;242267

SUGOI! :thumbsup though i have a question...is it just me, or does Takahashi look a little...crosseyed? and why is there a small dot at the end of your post? o.O

^AH~!  So that's what was wrong with Ai!  I've been trying to figure it out all this time!  Cause after I finally settled on a picture of Ai that I liked...I placed her in with the rest of the folks but she always seemed to stand out...I always thought it was a problem with the Hues...so I was correcting the hue saturation for a long time!  Thanks for pointing it out XD  It makes so much sense now XD

ah the dot...I forgot to remove that...I think at one point I was trying to shift the picture a little bit over (spaces didn't seem to work) so it wasn't so close to the side but then I decided it was silly so I didn't and must have left a dot there

Quote from: lil_hamz;242353
Wow Sukoshi that is so.... so....good! :panda_omg2: I'm speechless, I really am :baa60776: Thank you so much for making it. You're so GREAT!!! :kgreat:

Yatta!  Yay!  You liked it :heart:  Ureshii~

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #301 on: December 09, 2006, 09:51:24 AM »
Chapter 40

[Inside Steel Closet Number 9]

The inside of the closet was dark. So dark that Risa couldn’t see her fingers in front of her face if she tried. In her rather cramped up position, she struggled to make herself as comfortable as she could. Who knew how long it would take to get through to Eri the Erien.

“So. About what happened earlier….”

“Gaki-san please tell me the truth.”

Eri interrupted her senpai with a tone that sounded serious. Risa quickly nodded hard, she was no fibber and she deeply believed in telling the truth whenever she could. It didn’t even occur to her that Eri wouldn’t be able to see any action she made in the dim closet.

Seconds ticked pass before Eri said anything again. And when she did, Risa got quite the shock of her life. She couldn’t remember being this stunned since her name was announced as one of the chosen members for the 5th generation in 2001.

Instead of asking a question starting with ‘how did it….’ or ‘why…..’ like Risa was expecting , Eri’s question went something along the lines of….

Am I a good kisser? Am I huh Gaki-san?”

The question totally threw Risa off and what she had rehearsed in her head earlier seemed useless now. Eri’s eyes were imploding and it was a good thing the older girl wasn’t able to see them at this moment.

“Gah?! Er…. Kame…I…. er…..”

Risa’s stammering wasn’t giving Eri the answer she so desperately needed to know and her newfound confidence after gaining popularity as a Morning Musume member was fading fast with the realization that her best friend and lover had seek solace in the arms or rather the panties of another 6 gen-ner.    

“So I am bad.”

NO!

Eri jumped a little at Risa’s agitated response causing the small closet they were in to shake with them. The steel doors started rattling and it took some time for them to fall silent again.

“Sorry about that outburst.”

Risa grinned sheepishly and played with her bangs. It was another action that Eri couldn’t see in the darkness.

“What I really meant was… I don’t know Kame. I mean how would I right?”

“Oh….”

Eri’s sentence trailed off and only the soft breathing of the two girls could be heard. It was getting slightly stuffy and Risa thought they had better get out before she lost the use of her toes permanently.

“You know we should be leaving. As much as I know you like it in here, I’m seriously finding it hard to breath.”

“We’re friends right?”

Eri’s second question of the night left Risa speechless once more. This didn’t sound good. Usually what followed after a query like this would be “So tell me if I’m fat.” But obviously this wasn’t going to be the issue this time.

“Definitely. Why?”

“Because since we’re friends, you’re gonna help me.”

[Sayumi’s Room]

Chewing the pinkish nails on her delicate hands, Sayumi sat in front of her dresser and watched the hand of her pink furry clock tick by. It had been officially 18 minutes and 25 seconds and still no word from Risa. The waiting was killing her. She needed to know what the outcome was and if Eri was ready to forgive her.  

Forgetting Risa’s instructions to wait patiently for her call, Sayumi picked up her own cell and dialed Risa’s number. The ringing went on for more than seven times before she reluctantly hanged up. Since no one was answering, it had to mean they weren’t done talking yet. In other words, Eri wasn’t going to forgive her so soon.

Letting out a depressed but cute sigh, Sayumi decided on taking a hot shower to wash away her troubles. Hopefully at the start of the next day, Eri would be standing at her door greeting her with a bright smile like she always was.

-----

wordsworth: Thanks pal, and I just caught up with Too Young. I was totally blown away :panda_omg2:

00HB: Risa always has a classic face for every occasion doesn’t she :lol:

Saikami: Yippee you’re here :yay:

stefy: Aww thanks so much. I have Ai x Reina in my head. It will be soon XD

glcorps2002: Welcome new reader. Hope you enjoyed ya stay :)

Drako60: My memory is failing me but welcome if you’re new. You like 5th gen? I love 5th gen :panda_love:

sLaVe: That’s a good idea. Too bad Risa didn’t think of it then XD

KrazyForKamei: Me either but all that rollarcoaster and Hakkan must be getting to me. I love these 2 together now :ONluvluv1:

Sukoshi: Did I tell you how much I love ya creation? I must have but I gotta tell you again. I LOVE IT!! And you gave me an idea for something which I will reveal below :)

rndmnwierd: Lolz. Yeah and probably ‘We shouldn’t hang around her and Kamei senpai too much. Look what happened.’ XD

Kazitakato: Congrates! We’re free now. I had Miracle girl on my playlist the whole time. Maybe she’ll work some miracles for me too :lol:

TydusArandor: It’s probably the only thing she cleans since her room and luggage are in a horrible state XD

jafeijai: Howdy fellow Risa lover. Where have you been? Did you know there’s already a line to marry Gaki-san at her thread? :panda_omg2:

Well I'm back and let's just say I'm reaaaaaaaaally happy with all the new news I've read so far. Sayu PB, Reina Alohello, Risa 10th Anniversary single and this is Eri's birthday month! I have so much catching up to do with all the great fics but I'm definitely gonna read them all :)

Sukoshi's awesome contribution made me think it would be great having pics for every chapter. So I've added pics that I could up till Chapter 10. Anyone who wants to add pics just post them up with the desired chapter you want it in. There can be more than 1 for every chapter it's all up to you readers. And if ferrar1 and Sukoshi are agreeable I'll add the Eri in a tiny space and group photo pic to the respective chapters :tfr9a7wg:
« Last Edit: December 16, 2006, 07:43:30 AM by lil_hamz »

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #302 on: December 09, 2006, 12:52:31 PM »
New chapter! Yay! I was waiting for this! :D :yay:

I wonder what the plan is...:ONglasses:

Could it be...another ride on the Ferris Wheel? Friends share right?:ONhee: :ONkekeke::ONwahaha:

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline Saikami

• W O N K Y F I E D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TEAM AIBUTT
« Reply #303 on: December 09, 2006, 01:06:01 PM »
Oh no, I get what you ment with the whole chain reaction now. :ON@_@: I'm not sure what to expect next :ONfrustrated: But I love Eri asking if she was a good kisser part :ONwahaha: Hopefully the don't get caught :ONsweat: but I bet they will. Great chapter! :D I'm glad I checked here before I had to run off.
[All hail AiButt! Sig by Dinny!]

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #304 on: December 10, 2006, 06:03:01 AM »
Kamemame! Kamemame! Kamemame! Kemamema! Kememama! Kimuchi Mama!

Okay, I totally forgot what my original comment was gonna be...

Offline TydusArandor

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #305 on: December 10, 2006, 07:14:50 AM »
Steel Closet Number 9 XD? You mean, there's at least 8 more!?

Well, leave it up to Eri to ask weird questions like that. She should just make herself the head of the weirdness department (not that she isn't already <_<).

If it's not another ferris wheel ride, I don't know what I'm going to do :ON@_@:  If Sayu randomly decides to go check on them or something, then it'll get really messed up :doh:

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• Right now it's... KKANGPAE SHIDAE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Does Don Jess have to slap a bitch?
« Reply #306 on: December 10, 2006, 08:17:21 AM »
I'm a lil confused. Why did Eri ask if she was a good kisser? I dont recall Eri kissing her *looks back on last few chaps*... So if she didn't, thats a really odd question to ask...

Thanks for an interesting chapter... I have my "predictions" on whats to come *keekee*

-Owaranai_sLaVe
>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<<
Please Spread The Love; Pervy Thinkers Association

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #307 on: December 12, 2006, 10:33:44 AM »
Yatta~ a new chapter :heart: and a suspenseful one too !  

I have a feeling Sayu's not going to get off that easily XD  and when Eri asked Gaki for help...oh dear...it's not the same help Sayu was asking Reina for right? :ON@_@:

Quote from: Owaranai_sLaVe;255047
I'm a lil confused. Why did Eri ask if she was a good kisser? I dont recall Eri kissing her *looks back on last few chaps*... So if she didn't, thats a really odd question to ask...

Ah yeah that threw me off too!  But then again that threw Risa off too..so that's Eririn for you :pen_sweat:

Hehe hammy san I went back to check out the pics you've included~ kawaii :kwink:  Now that you've mentioned it there are a few more scenes I'd love to  recreate :ONding: oh and feel free to do anything you want with my pic after all it's yours now :)

*impatiently waits for what's to come* chu~

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #308 on: December 14, 2006, 10:01:02 AM »
Chapter 41

Makoto raced up the stairs hoping two steps at a time. She hoped she would be in time to reach Konno before she returned to her room. After spending what felt like hours coaxing Ai and Reina to stop crying and sulking respectively, the food friends walked them back to their rooms as a safety measure.

From the exit of the stairwell, Makoto spied Konno twisting the knob of her room door. Making a last quick dash, she managed to arrive before the door fully closed.

“Wait! We need to jog.”

With that, Makoto dragged Konno out by her wrist and toward the lift leaving the ajar door to swing shut on its on.

[A Couple of Blocks Away from H.P Apartments]

“Did we really have to come so far?  Now we’ll have some walking to do to get back.”

Asami protested quietly in her little voice. Even when she was angry she couldn’t lash out like some of the other members or even start throwing random things. Yes Takahashi tended to do that but she has toned it down of late.

“I can explain. It’s all a big mistake I tell you.”

“Really.”

Was all Asami said. She just stopped talking whenever she felt anger or sadness. It was all a gentle girl like her could do.

“I bought the fountain for you. But I couldn’t get it to work. And Kame-chan happened to come borrow my dryer so I got her to help out. It’s as simple as that!”

Makoto rambled on without even pausing to breath in her anxiety to prove her innocence. She would probably die if Konno fell out with her over such a misunderstanding.  

“You aren’t lying to me?”

It was a question but somehow it sounded more like a plea. Asami would rather be lied to by Makoto than have to face the awful truth. Of course she would never say it out for Makoto to know.

“I can prove it.”

Pulling Asami forcefully towards one of the giant trees that were lining the dimly lit street, Makoto pressed her against it and started to kiss her roughly.

“Mako…. We could get Friday’ed.”

“Like I care. We’re graduating tomorrow.”

Referring to the last concert of Asami’s career as a Musume, Makoto lost herself deeper into the kiss. Kissing Asami always felt sweeter than honey but this time it was slightly different. Maybe it was the added sorrow of being apart after tomorrow night or perhaps it was the taste of her own tears. Whichever it was, Makoto just couldn’t let her go. Not now, not ever.

“I am you aren’t. You still have the musical.”

“Same thing.”

Makoto wasn’t someone to shy away from showing her feelings and recently she got even more daring. She didn’t know if it had anything to do with KonKon’s impending graduation or her own but she just didn’t feel like holding back any longer.

Pushing Makoto away slowly thus breaking the kiss, Asami looked into her lover’s eyes for the first time that night.

“You’re crying.”

“Yes I am. I’m crying because I know we’re going to be apart. I’m crying because the gokkies will be no more and I’m crying because I hurt you without even knowing.”

Gazing at the usually cheerful and genki Makoto’s eyes brimming with tears, Asami finally realized how hard she was taking it.

“I’m sorry…. I didn’t know.”

“It doesn’t matter. All you need to know is I could never feel for Eri like I do for you.”

Nodding and feeling tears rush into her own eyes, Asami initiated for the kiss to continue.

“Whatever happens in the future, I’m glad we were once in love.”

[Back in Closet #9]

“As long as it’s not hurting anyone I guess I could help.”

Risa agreed reluctantly. She would try anything to get Kame out of the closet and she was pretty sure the added clause would be enough.

“We won’t be hurting anyone that’s for sure. All you have to do is…. rate me on a scale of 1 to 10.”

Groping around in the dark with lightening speed, it was apparent Eri knew her closet. Within seconds, she was up leaning against Risa. And before she could register what was going on, Risa felt the lips she had noticed for so long on her own.

“God they taste even better than they look.”

-----

wordsworth: Looks like it's not the Ferris Wheel after all XD

Saikami: I liked that part too. I can just imagine Eri asking it with a straight face :lol:

rndmnwierd: Tee hee you're funny and cute :)

TydusArandor: Yup the corridor has them lined up on both sides against the walls. Pure Eririn heaven :p

sLaVe: What did you predict? Was it close? :p

Sukoshi: You're gonna create more pics? Yes YES YEEESSSSSSSSS *waits with anticipation* :yay:
« Last Edit: December 16, 2006, 07:52:37 AM by lil_hamz »

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #309 on: December 14, 2006, 11:07:36 AM »
Kamei-Gaki kiss!!!Kamei-Gaki kiss!!!:MKlove2::MKlove1:

If they need to practice kissing, maybe I can help them out :MKgrin:

Aww. I miss Konkon and Mako-chan...:MKsniffle:

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #310 on: December 14, 2006, 04:10:07 PM »
KAME x MAME!!! KAME x MAME!!! and risa longed for her kiss!! woo0~ finally lol
NEXT Ai x Reina ok? lol
ahhh I'v recently have been watching the old haromoni episodes... Makoto..... when are you gonna come back from where ever you are now... you ARE coming back right???  
same message goes to aibon!!! (a little off topic tho)

Offline KrazyForKamei

• Member+
« Reply #311 on: December 14, 2006, 10:58:39 PM »
AHHH i got on just in time to read the kiss. *squeals* I love it! Kamemame is great ^_^ Uve broadened my perspectives lol

Poor Mako and Konkon :( “Whatever happens in the future, I’m glad we were once in love.” <----that was too cute

GAH im torn here. I dunno wut couples I want to stick as of now....*falls over with swirly anime confused eyes*

Offline Saikami

• W O N K Y F I E D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TEAM AIBUTT
« Reply #312 on: December 15, 2006, 03:44:39 AM »
Aww, the Mako and KonKon part was so cute. :baa60776: Now I really miss them :ONsad:

Ah, but the KameixGaki part...OH MY GAHH x 100, :ON@_@: I dunno what to think, I mean...Eri and Risa? Cute, but then what if Sayu finds out, or Ai-chan? :ONfrustrated: Ahh, it's driving me nuts! Will they get caught? :ONtantrum: I NEED TO KNOW!

But nonetheless, great chapter. :D
[All hail AiButt! Sig by Dinny!]

Offline Drako60

• 100% Yankee Power
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #313 on: December 15, 2006, 05:47:19 AM »
ahhh Makoto, Konkon why oh why did you have to leave me.

Kamei and Risa kissing, well i guess revenge can be sweet (lets hope it doesn't turn out bitter).

hehe, keep it coming i'm looking forward to more (hopefully with Reina<3)

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #314 on: December 15, 2006, 06:39:43 AM »
Kyaaaa~ Ah!  I didn't think it would happen !  well I did think it would happen but BUT! erm you know what I mean!  Kamegaki!  ERIRIN! what have you done~~! lol my shocku :ONscared:

and lol at Risa :MKgrin: *Risa's thoughts are the best!*

*thinks about the AixSayu recent kiss picture*  :ONsweat:

hehe not only has hammy san got me all conflicted over the couplings...recent events have my head swirling too~ :ON@_@:

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #315 on: December 15, 2006, 07:59:43 PM »
MakoKonno, I miss them. Poor Momusu is just hurtling down a hill towards a cliff without them.

Quote from: lil_hamz;258169

rndmnwierd: Tee hee you're funny and cute :)

Aww :embarrassed:

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• Right now it's... KKANGPAE SHIDAE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Does Don Jess have to slap a bitch?
« Reply #316 on: December 16, 2006, 03:26:06 AM »
“Whatever happens in the future, I’m glad we were once in love.”
Thats not as hot as it is romantic :)

TOTALY!~ that was my prediction. I've been thinking about a Eri&Risa pairing since they have become really close. but I shook it out of my head because they seemed more like friends than loves (More than TakaGaki does XD).

-Owaranai_sLaVe
>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<<
Please Spread The Love; Pervy Thinkers Association

Offline 00HB

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #317 on: December 23, 2006, 08:52:45 PM »
Aw! this lines are not blured anymore!
They are completely erased! :panda_love:
I love Risa's reactions.... They are soooo cute!:tfr9a7wg:
I needed to put al least four letters... ¬¬'

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
« Reply #318 on: December 23, 2006, 08:55:32 PM »
Suddenly noticed that you added pictures. WOO o_o;

Cute pictures though <3

Offline TydusArandor

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #319 on: December 24, 2006, 10:05:00 AM »
ARGH! And I just got over their graduations a little while ago... Makoto, where are youuuu :ONgyaaah:

But honestly, that was a nicely written chapter. So romantic but sad :(

Just wondering, how big are Eri's closets approximately? Or at least, closet #9.. I wouldn't be surprised if all them were like customized and had special gadgets <_<. It seems like they have a lot of room to move around in :MKevil: (<- just noticed these new ones XD)

I can barely keep track of all the relationships now @_@

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Gospellers - Reflections