JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ai Otsuka - Happy Days

Author Topic: The Konno Asami Thread (紺野あさ美)  (Read 363483 times)

Offline genericpaperdoll

• マスタ☆ピンク。
  • Member+
  • neverending.white.light
Re: The Konno Asami Thread 川o・-・)
« Reply #620 on: April 10, 2007, 02:16:11 AM »
Dollie's GraphicsI'll Never Forget You ♦

Offline Jay

• 菅谷梨沙子<3
  • Member+
  • NEEDS TO COME BACK HERE MORE :)
« Reply #621 on: April 10, 2007, 03:06:29 AM »
Thanks a lot for the PBs, but is there anyway I could DL the PB though?

Risako Sugaya
[Number 1 Fan]
[BIG BANG] - T.O.P. Is BAMF!

Offline genericpaperdoll

• マスタ☆ピンク。
  • Member+
« Reply #622 on: April 10, 2007, 03:19:18 AM »
Well, there was a thread on the old forum where you could download all the PBs, but I'm not sure when/if that will be back. I could put them all into a zip or something, but it would take me some time to do it... (someone else could probably get it done faster XD)

Offline Shinora

• konkonism: the path to enlightenment
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #623 on: April 10, 2007, 04:47:21 AM »
heres the file on megaupload, hope it works this time
http://www.twitter.com/?d=JKUPWUND
[
For us Konno fans, logic and evidence can't explain why we love her, or why every day is Konno Day. - Slack

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #624 on: April 10, 2007, 05:19:08 PM »

26 More Days!

Musume DOKYU(2006-01-30) ep 211 Gatas Brilhantes HP.avi - 62MB
Gyao Cup: Gatas vs. Carezza 1-2006

For much of 2005 into 2006, Gatas and Carezza were consistently the two top tournament finishers.  From what I saw, Gatas won most of the time because of their ball control, their ability to retain posession of the ball, and their powerful offense.  Most of the time, the other team would be forced on the defensive, while Gatas took multiple shots for every one of theirs.  For those times when the other team did manage to get shots off, Gatas' defense, usually Konno and Satoda, would keep them out. 

Carezza, however, managed to put up strong offense of their own, in a similar style as Gatas.  In this video, you get to see Carezza's "star striker" vs. Gatas' star goalkeeper.  Konno usually won these faceoffs due to her excellent sense of defensive positioning.  At the end of this video, you get to see some of her training.

川o・-・)<3
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Jabronisaur

« Reply #625 on: April 10, 2007, 09:03:18 PM »
My meager wallpaper contribution

Offline genericpaperdoll

• マスタ☆ピンク。
  • Member+
« Reply #626 on: April 10, 2007, 09:36:29 PM »
heres the file on megaupload, hope it works this time
http://www.twitter.com/?d=JKUPWUND

Thanks very much for the reup :heart:

and yay! More Konno/Gatas vids :heart:

Offline Slack

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #627 on: April 11, 2007, 04:15:44 PM »

25 More Days!
(Natsufuku outtakes - Konno 2nd Digital PB)

Musume DOKYU(2006-01-31) ep 212 Gatas Brilhantes HP.avi - 62 MB
Konno Goalkeeper Training (continued)

Continuing from the last episode, this one is completely devoted to Konno's training.  Lots of emphasis here on positioning, repositioning, and footwork.

Look at how serious she is here!  Reminds me of her early profile saying her favorite word was "seriousness".  No wonder all the other members say her personality changes the most during games.

If I recall correctly, one of the reasons Konno replaced Tsuji as starting goalkeeper was that Tsuji's schedule had more conflicts with Gatas' training and game schedules.  As a result, Konno got more training and playing time.  Besides this, Konno was less prone to distraction and panic than Tsuji was, as I have said before.  This isn't surprising, given their completely different personalities.  That's not to say that Tsuji was or is a bad goalkeeper, as she recently has been rated #1 goalkeeper in their league.  However, it's interesting to note that even though Konno retired sometime in the middle of that season, her rating was high enough to get her a good ranking as well.

Sometime before the Iroppoi Jirettai handshake promotion in the summer of 2005, Konno hurt her hand during a game.  She went to the promotion with a cast on, and performed in a few concerts with it as well.  During this period, Tsuji became the main goalkeeper, with Korenaga Miki as backup.  With Konno gone, this is the arrangement they have now.  I can't comment much on their recent performance though, as I lost track of Gatas developments with Konno's graduation.

川o・-・)<3
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline babydoll

• I'm getting the Sayubleed
  • Member+
  • Love me
« Reply #628 on: April 11, 2007, 09:40:40 PM »

25 More Days!
(Natsufuku outtakes - Konno 2nd Digital PB)

Yay!! I like konkons little outfit.  :luvluv1: :luvluv1: Its so lovely to see old pics of her again.  :hee: :nya: :k-thrilled:

Offline Shinora

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #629 on: April 11, 2007, 11:08:57 PM »
i gotta agree, thats probaly my favourite outfit aside from the pv ones.  by for some reason, i don't seem to have that picture on my digital pb folder for konkon's 2nd
[
For us Konno fans, logic and evidence can't explain why we love her, or why every day is Konno Day. - Slack

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #630 on: April 11, 2007, 11:16:59 PM »
Like the pics, good to know that even though she graduated from Morning Musume and H!P altogether, she is still remembered and loved as she should be. also nice to know she hasn't lost contact with the other members.  Just hope we can know about her progress at Keio U.  does anyone knows anything?  what is she even majoring in? has she decided yet?  i'll keep checking up here for the up-to-date info on her.  but maybe she want some privacy now that she is no longer an idol but just a normal college girl now. if that the case, we should respect her wishes.

Offline genericpaperdoll

• マスタ☆ピンク。
  • Member+
« Reply #631 on: April 12, 2007, 01:21:39 AM »
I remeber reading something saying she was majoring in something Environmental, but that could have just been someone making stuff up.

I agree with babydoll and Shinora. That outfit is :heart:

Offline Slack

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #632 on: April 12, 2007, 03:58:35 AM »
KEIO UNIVERSITY SHONAN-FUJISAWA CAMPUS

Actually, it's the Faculty of Environmental Information at the SFC branch of Keio.  From what I've been able to figure out, most undergraduates are in that or the Faculty of Policy Management.

If you're like me, those names don't have much meaning.  If you really want to know, there's lots of info at:
http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/prospective/aboutsoukan/index.html.en

The gist of it is that the Faculty of Environmental Information is science-oriented, while the Faculty of Policy Management is arts-oriented.  All of the classes for each area are offered to all undergraduates, as the aim is to erase the line between arts and sciences.  As for the curriculum, it seems that instead of regular classes, they have "seminars".  Students essentially create their own course of study by selecting among these seminars, which are project/research-oriented. Each student is expected to complete a thesis/piece of research in order to graduate.  The goal of all this is to de-emphasize rote learning, while producing people who can "identify problems and find solutions".  Essentially, it's designed to create leaders, either in society, scientific research, or culture.

If I remember correctly, Konno left in July so she could prepare to attend the Fall semester.  According to the Keio-SFC calendar, the Spring semester just started on Monday, so she's probably just getting off a break.  Each year, each of the two Faculties admits about 275 students through regular admission (via application) and 100 students through AO admission (personal interview).  Konno was admitted via AO admission, which de-emphasizes grades and the like, while taking other accomplishments into account.

I'm not sure where I read it, (or even if I read it at all) but Konno was going to go into something social-oriented.  I think it was something like sociology or psychology.  This wouldn't be too surprising, since Konno's specialty was history/social studies.  But still, I'm not sure about her specific area of study, so don't quote me on that.

Anyway, Keio-SFC seems pretty forward-thinking in terms of its curriculum.  Keio has a history of putting out politicians, business leaders, entertainment leaders, CEOs, and other generally-important people.  I'd imagine that alumni have a lot of poweful connections.  I believe wholeheartedly that we will see more of Konno in the future, especially considering how high-profile some other graduates are.

Gah, this turned into a long post.  I guess it shouldn't be surprising, as I am the professor of Konkonology.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2007, 04:03:31 AM by Slack »

Offline flamingmoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #633 on: April 12, 2007, 05:49:13 AM »
I believe she's starting her first year this month. She left in July to prepare for her high school certification exams in August and then applied to universities during the fall. Her acceptance was announced in Dec.
http://www.j-cast.com/2006/12/15004364.html
The social-oriented studies theory came from hello-online's summary of her last appearance on Young Town, but without listening to it, it's hard to know if she actually confirmed that or whether it was just epifane's interpretation of Sanma's wild guessing.

Another unverified tidbit that I've heard is she got certifide at a fairly high level for kanji. She was always been pretty good at interpreting words during the quizzes on HM and Utaban. Maybe she's planning on doing some writing. The Adventures of Eri Potter, perhaps?  :)
« Last Edit: April 12, 2007, 05:54:11 AM by flamingmoe »

Offline Slack

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #634 on: April 12, 2007, 06:47:06 AM »
Now that you say it, I remember a bit better now.  It wasn't to attend in the fall, but to take the high school equivalency test, which was in the fall.  Then the AO interview shortly thereafter.

As for the kanji exam, she passed level 3.  From what information I've gotten, that's somewhere around the level of a high school graduate or higher.  (May differ depending on your source) Not sure what it's exactly used for, except that it's a certification, maybe for her college app or something.  In 2006, it was given at the end of October, which fits in with her graduation date + studying.

Konno Studying :heart:

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #635 on: April 12, 2007, 04:40:04 PM »
Way to go, konkon.  she such a smart girl.  and an adorably cute one at that.  i support her in whatever she chooses to do.  Since keio is considered to be a top university and has produced many great leaders among their fields (from what i understand), no doubt konkon will be on top of her fields of study.  such a studious and intelligent musume...

Offline genericpaperdoll

• マスタ☆ピンク。
  • Member+
« Reply #636 on: April 12, 2007, 04:50:20 PM »
She's starting school this month? Good luck Konkon! We know you'll great ^_^ Maybe she can take over H!P one day XD

Offline Slack

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #637 on: April 12, 2007, 05:54:58 PM »
Now, back to your regularly scheduled kountdown.

24 Days Left!

Bonus seifuku pic in honor of Konno starting college!

Musume DOKYU (2005-07-22) ep 79 Gatas Special.avi - 79MB

The Gatas girls do training drills.  While the field players focus on ball handling (Yossie does some tricky stuff here) and some shooting, Konno and Tsuji do some goalkeeping drills.  These drills seem to be for stamina, and for most of this segment, Konno and Tsuji seem pretty well matched.

...at least until the end.

Occasionally, you'll see Gatas players with their 5-pointed stat chart thingy in the forum banners.  These came from some Gatas photobook, the title of which I can't recall at the moment.  What's funny is that all of the girls are only rated in 4 areas like shooting, power, technique, speed.  For the goalkeepers, they have stopping and throwing instead of shooting and power.  The 5th point was either "smile" or "heart", and was an automatic full mark for all the girls.

That is, every girl except Konno.  Instead of a full mark in an extra BS category, she got a full mark in "stamina".  As expected from the former long-distance runner on her school's track team (who also won the 10k run in the last sports festival).  As another demonstration of Konno's stamina, watch the October 31, 2002 episode of Utaban, where Konno does dozens of jumping squats, punches, and kicks. (I'll upload this one next week)

川o・-・)<3

Offline Shinora

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #638 on: April 12, 2007, 06:47:31 PM »
that university sounds quite intense, a perfect fit for our girl.  thanks for all the info slack & moe.  like slack said, im sure that we'll see more of konkon in the future, as a leader in whichever field she decides to specialize in  :heart:
Sky's the limit for Kon-sama   :hiakhiakhiak:
[

Offline Kamui

• Charmy Army Commander
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #639 on: April 12, 2007, 10:09:29 PM »
I saw this episode last night and I just had to cut this part out. Here a blast of Kuteness, carefull cause you might overdose on sugar.

KonKon and a bear: http://www.sendspace.com/file/nvrdfb

p.s. what do you guys use for screencaps when you post a download link?

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ai Otsuka - Happy Days