JPHiP Radio (10/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kobushi Factory - Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san no Uta

Author Topic: High of 85  (Read 18013 times)

Offline katatsumuri

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: High of 85
« Reply #60 on: April 24, 2007, 10:27:15 PM »
Steph, you have to continue this fic.

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• Right now it's... KKANGPAE SHIDAE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Does Don Jess have to slap a bitch?
« Reply #61 on: April 25, 2007, 12:05:23 AM »
I really noticed that your writing is getting better. Not that it was bad before, but I notice more details and it sets the picture in more ^_^
Hmmm, dose Reina like Eri? Haha, and Gotou likes Reina. Interesting ;D
:T Yossui and Rika are acting weird, that's no good! Where's the rabu rabu? haha

-Owaranai_sLaVe
>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<<
Please Spread The Love; Pervy Thinkers Association

Offline Mikan

• The Corruptor Extrodinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #62 on: April 28, 2007, 07:40:56 AM »
Heeey? Where is the rest of this fic? ^^
I wanna know what happens next!

Read the complete Doki Doki!!

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #63 on: May 16, 2007, 08:23:57 AM »
Closer to You

Outside Yossi's room stood Rika with her hair wet after her shower with a mug of hot cocoa, while placing her ear on the door and listened for any noise. It was the first time Yossi had come back straight away after school. She felt guilty for submitting the painting that Yossi gave her to pass up as her own, and now Yossi was struggling with her assignment while she got to relax. Suddenly the door swung open as Yossi stepped out. Rika jumped back out of shock and ended up spilling the hot cocoa on her hand, causing her to feel a burning sensation while at the same time dropping the mug on to the ground. Yossi stood there looking dumbfounded watching Rika blowing her hand frantically. Coming to her senses, Yossi quickly took Rika's hand and dragged her to the toilet. Yossi placed Rika's red hand into the sink under the running water at the same time gently caressed the other's hand.

"For a straight A student, you sure are stupid.. Don't you know your supposed to cool it with water? Blowing on it won't help."

Rika didn't say a word but looked painfully at her hand.

"Eririn.. what do you think? Kawaii deshou?"

Michishige Sayumi, Eri's best friend in school questioned her as she tilted her head to one side in a cute manner showing her new earrings. Eri gave a slight laugh before answering her friend assuring her that it was cute.

"So who bought it for you this time?"

"hmm? Oh, well I don't know his name... but it came with this letter"

Sayu took an envelop out of her bag and flashed it to Eri, hoping Eri would probe on to see what was written in it. Unfortunately all Eri did was gave a slight nod and went back to eating her bento, she was used to this already. Sayu had so many admirers in school that Eri had completely lost count on how many free gifts Sayu received from various guys, and Eri also knew that Sayu always had a different excuse to somehow manage to keep the present but not the guy.

"Sayumi-chan, Do you like the earrings? While I was shopping I saw this earring and thought of you... Now seriously, which guy would go shopping? They'd just buy what they want and get out right?... When I think of you, it always makes my heart beat a thousand times faster. You are the most beautiful, sweet and wonderful thing that could have happened to me. It’s great to have you in my heart and... jeez can't he just get straight to the point already?"

Eri nodded her head and then giggled at her friend. This was a normal routine for the girl, present and a confession. If it was face to face, Sayumi would act all cutesy for the guy, get the present and leave him all brokenhearted then report everything to Eri. If it was a letter, she would recite it in front of Eri and comment on everything in it.

"What on earth would happen if someone eventually knocks my dear Sayu off her feet..."

"My dear Eririn... that day will never happen, guys are all after one thing. And I Michishige Sayumi will not give them what they want, but I will make them give me what I want though..."

Sayu gave Eri a wink and a cute sounding giggle while Eri just rolled her eyes at her and shook her head as she turned away.

"Hey Sayumi-chan want to go out tomorrow?", A group of guys walked over to Sayu and so began the flirting battle.

Eri raised an eyebrow at the scene in front of her; five guys surrounded the girl whom she was just talking with. Sayu played with her hair while chatting with the guys, laughing at their jokes and touching their arms every once in a while, totally ignoring Eri who was still seated right beside her. Again she was used to this but sometimes she wished the guys would at least spare some of their attention to her once in a while.

'Maybe its because of my short hair? But then Yossi said it looked cute and that she liked it, stupid Gottchin didn't say a word though...'

Just as Eri let her thoughts conquer her mind, she spotted someone familiar walk past her classroom. She stood up and walked out leaving Sayu alone with the guys, not that Sayu would notice her gone anyway. Eri quickened her pace as she caught up with the other girl, and then jumped right in front of the younger girl.

"Tanakacchi~ where are you going...", Eri's voice trailed away softly the moment she caught the look on the younger's face. Reina looked angry, more like pissed off.

"Home", she mumbled under her breath.

Eri reached over to touch the side of Reina's face somewhere near her cheekbone causing the younger to back away a little, there was a red mark on her face. It was pretty obvious that she got hit on the face by something hard, like someone's fist.

"What happened?", Eri asked worriedly.

Eri turned to look at what Reina was glaring at. A boy of from Reina's class, pretty badly beaten up was struggling to stand up as he looked over at their direction. Eri's eyes widened at the sight then turned back staring at the smaller sized girl in front of her, if Eri guess right, Reina had just beaten up one of the guys in her class.

"What? He kept bugging me... I got pissed off that’s all.."

"That’s all?"

"Oi Reina!" Eri turned to look at the person who shouted her friend's name while Reina tilted her head sideways also to look at the person.

"You had better come back and apologies to Irie-kun!" A group of girls stalked towards the two with death glares raging with anger since Reina had somehow managed to injure the handsome prince of their class.

"ah-a.. You’re in trouble now..."

Eri looked back and forth between Reina and the girls who were quickly approaching them, the noise they made in the hall way attracted quite a lot of attention at the same time. Everyone from the other classes popped their head out to see the commotion, so did Sayu who looked confusedly at Eri. As the group of girls stomped closer and closer to the two, Eri began to panic for Reina

Reina grabbed Eri's hand and made a run for it, down the staircase, outside of the school giving a sharp turn to the corner of the school building in a very narrow area just enough space for the two girls to hide out in. Reina was panting the moment they got to the narrow little space while Eri, who had a better stamina, just stood there staring at the younger. Why did Reina drag Eri along? She didn't help her beat up the guy.

"Why did you beat up the guy in the first place?", Eri questioned as she took a peek outside to see if the group of crazy girls caught up with them. 

"I told you, he was bugging me." Reina replied seated down leaning against the wall taking a rest from all that running.

"You know if you sit right after you run, your butt will grow bigger."

'huh? What a random thing to say..' Reina stared at Eri slightly confused.

"So then why was he bugging you?" Eri then continued probing while sitting beside Reina. 

Reina kept quiet for a few seconds before answering, she didn't want Eri to think she was such a dork.  "He kept talking to me, asking me for my number and then asking me to go out with him." Reina half whispered.

Eri just stared blankly at the younger girl beside of her, kind of shocked at how the latter dealt with guys. She was a complete opposite of Sayu. Knowing Sayu if the most handsome guy in the class was bugging her to go out with him, she'd surely go out with him in a snap of the finger and then feed him to the vultures the moment she gets bored with him. Reina on the other hand, gave him a though time from the beginning.

The more Eri thought about it the more funny it seemed which made Eri burst out laughing.

"Tanakacchi.. kowaii.." She managed to cough out those two words in between her laughs.

"Why? I don't know how to handle situations like that, what would you do then?"

The question made Eri stop laughing and look at Reina. "I wouldn't know, no one's asked me before." Eri replied as she looked elsewhere.

Come to think of it, no guy has ever pestered Eri for a date or a phone number, not even a single gift during Valentines Day. Maybe standing in the shadows of Sayu was the reason for her unpopularity amongst the guys.

"Uso!.. Not even one? Even when you’re so beautiful?"

"Eh?"

The comment made Eri's ears burn and cheeks turn red, she looked back down on the floor when she noticed Reina staring at her.
After 2 hours of just chatting and enjoying each others company, not to mention skipping lessons, both returned to their classes just when the final bell rang. Lucky for them the teachers had already left the class. Reina received death glares from pretty much all the girls in her class as they walked pass her while she approached her table, some knocking hard with their shoulders as they walked past her. Eri on the other hand stepped into an almost empty class, with the exception of Sayu who was seated on Eri's table waiting for her with Eri's bag placed on her lap.

Rika turned around from her position to take yet another peek at Yossi sound asleep on the bed. A little smile appeared on her face as she returned to the painting in front of her. Even after getting yelled at to mind her own business the previous night, Rika just couldn't help but feel responsible for the overdue painting Yossi own Iida-sensei. Which was why she was now finishing up the painting for the sleeping beauty laying peacefully on the bed.

"Done.." She whispered to herself as she stood up.

She walked over to the table, scribbled something on a piece of paper. Taking a piece of tape, sticking the paper on to the canvas and quietly left the room.

Jeez how long has it been since my last chapter? Sorry for the long wait! If you guys haven't noticed.. I'm a darn slow writter, and now I'm totally stuck (somewhat) Which is why I focused on TanaKame more in this chapter. Just hope I don't lose track and turn this into a TanaKame fic, the main character of the fic is Yossi!.. gotta remind myself that every once in a while.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2007, 08:53:19 AM by stefy »

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
« Reply #64 on: May 16, 2007, 09:15:45 PM »
I really like this story!!!
But what about Miki? I hope you write about her on the next chapters

I like the reaction of Reina with that guy !!!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #65 on: May 17, 2007, 12:49:05 AM »
"Sayumi-chan, Do you like the earrings? While I was shopping I saw this earring and thought if you... Now seriously, which guy would go shopping? They'd just buy what they want and get out right?... When I think of you, it always makes my heart beat a thousand times faster. You are the most beautiful, sweet and wonderful thing that could have happened to me. It’s great to have you in my heart and... jeez can't he just get straight to the point already?"
My thoughts exactly. :D :D :D Reading the letter + commentary on the side...I can picture Sayu rolling her eyes as she does this.

A group of guys walked over to Sayu and so began the flirting battle.
For this, ALWAYS bet on Sayu.

Eri raised an eyebrow at the scene in front of her; five guys surrounded the girl whom she was just talking with. Sayu played with her hair while chatting with the guys, laughing at their jokes and touching their arms every once in a while, totally ignoring Eri who was still seated right beside her. Again she was used to this but sometimes she wished the guys would at least spare some of their attention to her once in a while.
Awwwwww...Eri's a little jealous!  :nya:

A boy of from Reina's class, pretty badly beaten up was struggling to stand up as he looked over at their direction. Eri's eyes widened at the sight then turned back staring at the smaller sized girl in front of her, if Eri guess right, Reina had just beaten up one of the guys in her class.
No one messes with Reina!  :cool1:

'huh? What a random thing to say..' Reina stared at Eri slightly confused.
More junk in the trunk? That's not necessarily a bad thing.  :shakeit:

I don't know how to handle situations like that, what would you do then?"

The question made Eri stop laughing and look at Reina. "I wouldn't know, no one's asked me before." Eri replied as she looked elsewhere.
No way...:dunno:

"Uso!.. Not even one? Even when you’re so beautiful?"

"Eh?"

The comment made Eri's ears burn and cheeks turn red, she looked back down on the floor when she noticed Reina staring at her.
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW... :shy1:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline ~Psychotic~o_o~

« Reply #66 on: May 18, 2007, 12:13:16 AM »
I don't think that i've commented on this fic before...more of a lurker..sorry. Oh and don't worry take your time but keep em' coming...all i have to say is...GAH I'M HOOKED!!!

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #67 on: May 18, 2007, 04:31:57 PM »
Rokkie love? Yay!

Wasn't Rika a bad artist? I can't remember...

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #68 on: May 18, 2007, 11:31:49 PM »
woo~ new commentors... Thanks for taking an interest in this fic! Hope you guy comtinue to comment too, cuz I wanna know what you readers like in a story alittle more and if my writting is ok so far.

And ya Rika's art is supposed to be bad. But its a fic, just imagine this Rika's art is like when she was  in '17sai ~Tabidachi no Futari~'

Offline Blizzard

• 雪の天使
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #69 on: May 24, 2007, 08:40:55 PM »
Sorry for the long overdue comment.  I finally got some time to get caught up. 

Yay for more Rika and Yossui!  First with the burnt hand, then with Rika finishing Yossui's painting.  They were so sweet!  I'm totally looking forward to more of those two!

I had to laugh at Sayu's attitude!  All those poor suitors of hers!   >:D

Anyways, I hope you're not too stuck with this.  It seems to be going around, huh?  But that's ok.  Just take your time and write when you want to.  There's no sense in forcing yourself to do something that should be just for fun anyway.  Either way, there's plenty of us here that will still be reading your fic when you get unstuck!

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• Right now it's... KKANGPAE SHIDAE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Does Don Jess have to slap a bitch?
« Reply #70 on: May 28, 2007, 09:43:26 PM »
FINALLY! I have time to read your latest chapter. Stupid school. Ah, you and me have the same problem. Writing slowly always gets me stuck. Hopefully summer can stop that from happening now that it's nearing!

AWW! Reina is so cool xD Eri, hehe, she's so cute.  Do I see a Love Triangle? That's no good. THREESOMES ALL THE WAY! haha

NO WAY! I knew I should've joined the track team when my coach asked me to!

Your story keeps getting better and better. Love high school :D

-Owaranai_sLaVe
« Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 09:44:08 PM by Owaranai_sLaVe »
>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<<
Please Spread The Love; Pervy Thinkers Association

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #71 on: June 08, 2007, 07:35:30 AM »
Kreuz_Asakura - Of course I wouldn't forget Miki.. just didn't know what I should do with her b4, but now everythin's OK

JFC - The way you comment rawks! Don't stop commenting this way ya? But isn't it alittle troublesome to comment this way?

~Psychotic~o_o~ - Glad that your hooked! Hope ya post more comments in the future too..

rndmnwierd - Yay~ Rokkies, recently liking them more and moree..

Blizzard - Not stuck anymore, thanks for your encouragement! really appreciate it. And regarding IshiYoshi... I always like to save the best for last. 

Owaranai_sLaVe - Maybe giveing ourselves a deadline might help? Anyways ya, Threesomes are always interesting! 

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #72 on: June 08, 2007, 07:51:38 AM »
Doubts

"Ok girls that’s it for today's training! Cool down before you leave and I'll see you next week."

The group of girls bowed their head thanking their coach in unison as the coach returned the bow and left walking towards the bench. The girls began their cooling down jog, two rounds around the futsal court under the hot sun during noon time. But among the girls there was one who looked pretty upset.
Miki sighed as she closed her locker and stepped out of the locker room with her bag, slinging it over her shoulder. Just when she reached the school gates, she felt a light tap on the shoulders from behind.

'She didn't come, even after all my endless effort of persuading her. I know she wants to, she always had that look on her face when she saw us playing. That look of envy...'

"Miki-chan what's wrong?"

"You don't seem like your usual Miki-sama self today.."

"Oh Rika-chan, Tsuji-chan.." Miki said as she turned to see the two girls whom she always went home with after futsal training every week.

"What are you talking about? Nothing's wrong. And Tsuji! The pass you gave to me just now was weak! But its ok I forgive you... this time."

Miki flashed the two a wide grin while she said her last words. Rika looked at Miki and smiled, the girl was hiding her feelings behind that cute smile of hers again.

"Ok so what bothering you this time?" Rika asked.

"Nothing.."

Rika looked away slightly irritated that Miki wouldn't speak her mind and just continued walking with Miki. Silence soon fell upon the two who were walking together on the way home, both lost in a pool of their own thoughts but both thinking of a similar topic. Tsuji on the other hand had been ranting away with all sorts of complaints about the training and her situation in class.   

"...Do you know there's a place selling THE best yakiniku in the whole world! They marinate the meat really well its awesome! Mako-chan also loves the place, I went with her and...", Tsuji began talking about her most favorite topic, food.

"Are you talking about that restaurant down the street? The one beside the chinese restaurant, with a 
sign above it showing the yakiniku grill?" Miki said almost screaming out in excitement, interrupting 
Tsuji's little self-chat.

"Ya ya, a-re a-re!"

"Umai right? When you cook the meat the juices and all... ahhh! Saiko. Rika-chan next time we go together ok? It's really really reallllyy umai."

There was only one thing that could brighten up Miki's day and that was yakiniku, just talking about it would make her all happy again let alone eating it.

"Yea yea Rika-chan we should go together someday ok? I'll treat." The youngest of the three said excitedly at the thought of going back to the restaurant for a meal.

"Ok", Rika said with a smile showing Tsuji the 'OK' sign with her right hand.

"Yatta!!!" Tsuji jumped up and down, pulling Miki along and making a turn all at the same time. Skipping down the narrow street which leads to both Miki and her houses, Tsuji turned to look at Rika waving her arm vigorously.

"Bye bye Rika-chan~"   

Miki released herself from the currently lunatic girl while glaring annoyingly at her, Tsuji on the other hand didn't bother about Miki and continued her skip home.

"Rika-chan... is Yocchan home?"

"Eh? I don't know..."

Rika looked straight ahead, a few blocks down, to look for a light brown mountain bike locked around 
a lamp post before returning her attention back to Miki.

"Her bicycle is not there, so I doubt it."

"Oh ok then.. See you on Monday." sounding a little disappointed, Miki waved goodbye to her friend and walked away in the opposite direction. 

Maki sat at the corner of the staff room watching the pair with arms folded and a fierce glare, she seemed to be doing this quite often recently. She watched in disgust at the sight in front of her as Reina sat on Eri's lap while Eri's arms unconsciously wrapped itself around the younger girl's waist as they chatted away.  The two of them have become such close friends in such a short time, it pissed Maki off a little, coming to work together, leaving together, doing almost anything and everything together.

The past few day has been torture for her without Yossi to fool around with making time go by extremely slowly. And adding on to that, she had come to realize that she have begun to have feelings for a certain girl. A girl who she had never paid much attention to in the past, a girl who was now suddenly becoming really close to another girl, at the same time she was beginning to ignore Maki completely.   

"There's a spare seat here, why can't she sit here." Maki mumbled angrily to herself.

"Cuz this seat's reserved for me you ass" Yossi who came in from the back, crept behind Maki making the younger jump from her seat, scaring her as usual, and sat down right beside her buddy.

"jeez will you stop sneaking up on me like that? What are you doing here anyways? Don't you have four days left from your week's break?"

"Seriously... If you like someone gotta go right up to her and tell her straight. Wasn't that what you used to tell me?" Yossi replied, totally ignoring all of Maki's questions

Maki felt like she was being made fun of, and by Yossi none the less. Her best friend who up till now, have probably never confessed her true feelings to anyone before with the exception of Rika. And even then it was Rika who made the first move with Yossi. Maki used to tease the girl saying that exact same phrase Yossi had just said to her. 

'When did I become the lovesick puppy?' Maki thought to herself as her eyes followed the girl who was at the other corner of the room, now whipping the tables and placing the menu in the box getting the place ready for opening.

"I'll help you out, give you chances to talk her ok? Don't disappoint me."

With that Yossi stood up and began walking over to the two girls, not even bothering to wait for an approval from her buddy. Maki grabbed onto Yossi's arm pulling her back down to her seat, "Don't... even think about it." She warned before standing up, jogging over to the entrance to flip the "WELCOME" sign. 
Nearing 3 in the morning as Eri slowly strolled out of the building while waiting for Reina. She sat on the nearby bench as she looked into the restaurant pub, Reina was still having a casual chat with Yossi.

Maki was about to cycle home when she saw Eri sitting on the bench looking like she was waiting for someone. This was it, this could be her chance to actually talk to Eri, not that she didn't talk to the girl before. But recently when ever Maki was around Eri she couldn't seem to think straight and ended up giving her the cold shoulder.

"Erm.. Eri? Need.. a ride? I.. I'll send you home." Maki said as she leaned her bicycle sideways, signaling Eri to get on the passenger seat. Why was she stammering all of a sudden? Its not like it's the first time Maki was sending Eri home on her bicycle.

"Eh.." Eri took a glance over at Reina who was still back inside chatting with Yossi, "What about Reina?"

"Reina? She can go home with Yossi or something. Hurry up and just hop on." Maki tried to sound cool, but the truth was that her heart was pounding at the thought of Eri sitting so close behind her.

Yossi walked lazily up the stairs towards her room stopping right at her door step, she turned her head 
to glance over at the room beside hers.

'Thank you.. Just say thank you.'

Her legs moved slowly towards the doorstep of the room, She placed her hand on the door knob, but for somehow it was extremely difficult for the tall boyish girl to just open the door and blurt out a simple 'Thank you'. It seems, Yossi had gotten used to treating Rika the way she has, always ignoring the older, giving her the cold shoulder and not talking to her at all. So used to it that just the two most simple words to say, took a whole lot of courage to say.

Yossi suddenly jumped away running to the toilet for cover as the door had opened by itself with the sleepy looking owner of the room walking out, going down to get a glass of water. Giving up, Yossi walked back to her room burring herself onto her bed drifting off to slumber.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2007, 09:11:41 AM by stefy »

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
« Reply #73 on: June 08, 2007, 08:25:22 AM »
Yay!!! Miki and her precious yakiniku   :on lol: :on lol:

Maki and Eri??!!!!! :mon spit: I was waiting for a MakiReina but maybe this will be interesting....

Poor Yossie  :mon cry:  She just can't say Thank you  :sweat: and run to the toilet for cover it was so fun!!! :mon lmao:

Good chapter!!! Waiting for the next   :whistle:

Offline orangesocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #74 on: June 08, 2007, 06:42:07 PM »
YES!! I was waiting for Maki x Eri.   :heart:  :imdead:

Heh, the Tsuji, Rika, and Miki chat was funny.

Ah, Yocchan wasn't able to thank Rika in the end... :-\

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #75 on: June 08, 2007, 06:58:54 PM »
Tsuji! So cute! Aaahh!

Ahem, right. Maki and Eri!? Wow, that's like Eri Yuko in crackiness. I wonder how Eri'll react?

Yossui needs to suck it up! Be a man, Yossui! Be a man!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #76 on: June 08, 2007, 08:16:25 PM »
JFC - The way you comment rawks! Don't stop commenting this way ya? But isn't it alittle troublesome to comment this way?
Actually it's not that hard. I just right click on the "REPLY" tag at the top of the thread and open it up in a new tab. Then I just move back and forth between tabs, copy and pasting as I need to.  I like to reply as I read, instead of reading the whole thing and then replying after I finish it. It allows me to give my initial, "gut" instinctual reaction to the parts as I read them.

'She didn't come, even after all my endless effort of persuading her. I know she wants to, she always had that look on her face when she saw us playing. That look of envy...'
Who's "she"? Yossi? Miki was looking for her? :dunno:

Maki sat at the corner of the staff room watching the pair with arms folded and a fierce glare, she seemed to be doing this quite often recently. She watched in disgust at the sight in front of her as Reina sat on Eri's lap while Eri's arms unconsciously wrapped itself around the younger girl's waist as they chatted away.  The two of them have become such close friends in such a short time, it pissed Maki off a little, coming to work together, leaving together, doing almost anything and everything together.
Oooooooooh, someone's getting just a wee bit jealous!  :hee:

"Seriously... If you like someone gotta go right up to her and tell her straight. Wasn't that what you used to tell me?" Yossi replied, totally ignoring all of Maki's questions
Oh, Yossi knows.  :lol:  She can probably read Maki like a book.

This was it, this could be her chance to actually talk to Eri, not that she didn't talk to the girl before. But recently when ever Maki was around Eri she couldn't seem to think straight and ended up giving her the cold shoulder.
Wait a sec, it's Eri that Maki's going googly-eyed for??? :stunned:

Her legs moved slowly towards the doorstep of the room, She placed her hand on the door knob, but for somehow it was extremely difficult for the tall boyish girl to just open the door and blurt out a simple 'Thank you'. It seems, Yossi had gotten used to treating Rika the way she has, always ignoring the older, giving her the cold shoulder and not talking to her at all. So used to it that just the two most simple words to say, took a whole lot of courage to say.
Oh, the way they've drifted apart like that is so sad.  :mon cry:  C'mon Yossi! You know you and Rika were meant to be! :cool1:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline ~Psychotic~o_o~

« Reply #77 on: June 10, 2007, 03:08:30 PM »
 :banghead: I forgot to comment on your previous chapter...augh...anyways..wha?? I was quite surprised...I thought it was going to be Maki and Reina..but I like, I like! Omg Yossie's action was just too cute...tell her already!!

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #78 on: June 19, 2007, 08:24:56 AM »
Kreuz_Asakura - Yea Maki x Reina would be more common huh? But I'd rather read a Maki x Reina fic then write one~ 

orangesocks - Maki x Eri~ At least someone got it right! Glad you found it funny I was hoping that little convo would be alittle amusing. 

rndmnwierd - Thats the whole point, Yossi isn't a man... which is why she shyyy or scared..

JFC - Yup the 'she' is Yossi, Miki is trying to get Yossi to join the soccer team.

~Psychotic~o_o~ - Maki x Eri, they make a cute pair don't you think?

Pretty short chapter, but oh well... I'm trying to speed up in my writting here ok!
« Last Edit: June 19, 2007, 08:32:33 AM by stefy »

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #79 on: June 19, 2007, 08:31:29 AM »
Girl Talk

A work of art, many different colors surrounded a beautifully realistic painting of a girl looking in a distance. It almost looked like millions of pictures opening up a hole to uncover a big picture of a single person looking out of the hole.

Yossi sat crossed legged in the middle of the bed fiddling with her favorite mini sized soccer ball as she stared at the painting in front of her. She had been sitting there for a couple of hours before her door burst open with Maki walking through the door.

"Come on we're going out today!"

"huh?"

"Wow.... That’s a really nice painting." Maki said as she sat at the corner of the bed, beside Yossi.

"Yea.. I know.."

Maki glanced over at Yossi with a hint of confusion, there was something odd about her tone. Brushing it aside Maki ignored Yossi's reply, all she wanted to do at that time was hang out with her best buddy.

"So, get changed. We're going out."

"What's wrong with what I'm wearing now?"

Maki scanned Yossi's outfit for the day, nothing was wrong with her current dressing. A small white t-shirt with brownish-red words written on the front similar to the designs of a whiskey bottle, and white burms with thin grey vertical stripes which Maki had seen countless times now.

"Right... Nothing's wrong. Let's go then"

Yossi tossed Maki the ball before reluctantly rolling off the bed. Grabbing a belt which hung on the door of her cupboard and a thin black jacket, the tall lanky girl walked lazily out of the room while she fastened her belt around her waist.
Inside a little cafe near town, the atmosphere pretty pleasant and fairly quiet until a roar of laughter was heard from the corner of the cafe. Two girls sat at the corner window seat, one laughing while leaning back against the cushioned seat, the other stared blankly at her friend who attracted all the attention towards their table.

"Your Kidding?!" Yossi blurted out loud as she went into a laughing fit.

"Man I helped you out by pulling Reina away from her and this is how you take your chance? How much of a coward have you turned into?"

Maki glared at her friend who was clutching on her stomach, laughing her ass off. Shouldn't have told her, she knew Yossi would make fun of her, she knew she'd make herself sound like an extreme coward. But yet Maki told Yossi, after all she was her closest friend.

"O.. Ok let me-let me get this straight, you sent her home... Then that’s it? No kiss? No 'Eri I like you'.. What happened to the Gottsuan I know who used to be able to date three girls at one go?"

"First off, two of them asked me out and it turned out to be on the same day, and the last girl.. She was flirting with me while I was on one of those dates, and besides she was hot. Second, Eri is not like them.... I... she"

Maki once again felt stupid, honestly, what happened to the Maki who used to be able to get any girl she wanted to have? Maki gave Yossi disappointed frown, she was hoping her best friend would be understanding and give her some advice or cheer her up at least, at the same time she found this scene extremely familiar.

"You what?!"

Rika's face grew tomato red as she stared at Maki who was rolling on the floor laughing away after hearing Rika explain what happened.

"Ok so let me get this right, you kissed her.. when she was talking about cars none the less, and then you ran away? Jeez couldn't you be anymore discreet about it?"

"I.. I couldn't help it, Yocchan was... well.."

"She's what?" Yossi interrupted Maki's little walk down memory lane.

"uh, she's different"

"different?... I’ve known her as long as you do, how different can she be."

Looking out the glass window, Maki found it hard to explain how she felt about Eri. What she felt was something different, something she has never felt before. Up till now, Maki had never really cared about the other girls whom she used to date. It was easy to ask those girls out, because Maki had never once bothered if she'd get rejected. If she did get rejected, which rarely happens, all Maki would do is move on and hunt down her next target. This time she didn't want that to happen, she didn't want Eri to avoid her or turn her down. This time Maki was really afraid of rejection.

Yossi lowered her head to look up amusingly at her friend from a lower angle, she never thought Gottusan would ever come to feel this much about anyone. Yossi gave a slight chuckle; the thought of Maki being in love was pretty amusing to her.

"You really care for her don't you? Your afraid she'll stop talking to you. Your actually afraid of getting dumped by Kamei Eri aren't you."

« Last Edit: June 19, 2007, 08:36:19 AM by stefy »

JPHiP Radio (10/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kobushi Factory - Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san no Uta