JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: No Regret Life - Migite no Arika

Author Topic: The Kusumi Koharu Thread (久住小春)  (Read 202405 times)

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
Re: The Kusumi Koharu thread! (久住小春)
« Reply #480 on: April 15, 2009, 05:19:12 PM »
I have a question. Does Koharu have official myspace/friendster/facebook or others site profile?

None of the H!P girls do.

Offline kosu

• The MegaPerv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Risa es la sal de la vida. Reina es mi reina.
« Reply #481 on: April 23, 2009, 05:17:53 AM »
Kindai interview
Question 1: What is a dream you'd like to come true once?
Kusumi: I want a day-long full-body massage! I want all the kinks worked out. And after that, I want to eat lots of crab!
lol day-long full-body massage? I'm the massagist gonna need earplugs lol

Question 2: What's a dream that you've had when you were asleep that left an impression?
Kusumi: "Ice-man" (an original character that appears in my dreams - lol) was going to bite my thumb. He bit my sister, and her thumb froze. (lol)
ice-man bite thumbs !? lol

Question 3: What is your current dream?
Kusumi: I want to do a Koharu project, where I can meet and talk to all the fans. There are lots of things I want to do with everybody.
ooo an AX idea XD

Question 4: What are your recommended and favourite points of the new single "Shou ga nai Yume Oibito"?
Kusumi: For me, the words and feeling of the lyrics is very "Showa era". So, to feel like the girl in the song, I didn't put myself into it. Instead I sang with the feelings of a 24-year-old (lol). There are a lot of Morning Musume songs that a lot of people can empathise with, but I hope people will listen to this one and feel a brand new kind of appeal to it.
lol you just make me feel old lol

Question 5: Give a message to everybody who is chasing after a dream!
Kusumi: No matter what, don't give up, and do everything that you can. I think that by thinking there's nothing I can't do, I do everything with all my might, and it gets me a little closer to my dreams.
I'll take your advice  :twisted: :twisted: lol

Offline Yo Jimbo

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #482 on: May 03, 2009, 06:36:57 AM »
Man is it just me or has Koha really toned hew genki down? In DVD mag vol 23, she seemed so chill it kinda scared me but at the same time, I have to say it was pretty hot. I think she's finally going for that cool vibe she wanted when she first joined MM and I think she could make it work.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 08:43:18 AM by Yo Jimbo »
Crowds are won and lost and won again but our hearts beat for the diehards

Offline kosu

• The MegaPerv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Risa es la sal de la vida. Reina es mi reina.
« Reply #483 on: May 03, 2009, 07:33:39 AM »
well .... after tomorrow's  "Kirarin Rev Final Stage" she no longer is Kirari ....

she's probably trying to find the real "Koharu"  .... currently she is too Kirari .....

I love the legendary Hotpants-Koha XD

btw, her molars are wack XD
« Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 08:09:15 AM by kosu »

Offline Rayle

• Member+
« Reply #484 on: May 03, 2009, 07:57:44 AM »
Man is it just me or has Koha really toned her genki down? In DVD mag vol 23, she seemed so chill it kinda scared me but at the same time, I have to say if was pretty hot. I think she's finally going for that cool vibe she wanted when she first joined MM and I think she could make it work.

I definitely noticed this as well. Was she this sedate in DVD mag 20?
On the other hand, as noted by the other members in DM24, MM is getting a cooler image. Guruguru Jump was the minority on the album.

Offline CrypticShadow8

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #485 on: May 03, 2009, 08:10:54 AM »
^ Well I've noticed that recently since they started splitting the girls up to appear on shows she was always pretty calm during those times. She still gets excited but I think since Kirarin Revolution has ended and since they are having the girls work more on their own instead of having the group to depend on she has matured somewhat.

Even Reina said Koharu can be pretty calm and serious but that she gets completely excited and hyper at some things.

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #486 on: May 15, 2009, 03:26:35 PM »
She's always preferred the cool and mature image, as she said herself. Honestly, I think at times she was told to genki everything up as much as possible, especially since she was still doing KR. It was to 'keep up appearances' in a way.

But now that KR is over, I'm sure she can mellow things down a bit more. Don't get me wrong though, she's naturally always been a hyper and excitable girl. This is the idol that stuffs herself with chocolate before concerts after all XD

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #487 on: May 15, 2009, 11:26:51 PM »
Help! I'm losing touch with Koharu. Slowly her songs are disappearing on my iPod and I hardly see any footage of her at all anymore. I didn't like her Fuyu album, I didn't like 9 Disc and I didn't like Happy Sunday  :( so I guess that's why I haven't been paying much attention to her lately.. I know my Koha fandom is still buried within me. Please post some cool YT clips or something to make me remember...  :)

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline Rayle

• Member+
« Reply #489 on: May 24, 2009, 06:30:18 PM »
Yeah, so I love how after the dance shot making of, it's just like this random shot of the cameramen running up the stairs, Koharu in tow, and it's like, "...and that was Koharu." I don't know, it just hit my random humor button for some reason.

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #490 on: May 28, 2009, 01:57:38 AM »
hey koharu fans! need some help from yall. we're having trouble deciding on what kind of stuffed animal to get for koharu to put in the gift basket for AX. you guys are her fans and know her best, what do you think she'd like??

help is appreciated, we need to get them soon XD

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #491 on: May 28, 2009, 12:30:43 PM »
Maybe a giraffe? It's tall and random, sounds about right to me, lol :p
But seriously hmm...fox maybe? What was her animal on haromoni@???

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #492 on: May 29, 2009, 12:03:12 PM »
But seriously hmm...fox maybe? What was her animal on haromoni@???

Yeah, she was a fox on Haromoni. I think that'd be good for her! Fox's are kind of sneaky and fast, just like Koharu :heart:

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #493 on: May 29, 2009, 10:20:05 PM »
werd up guys, thanks for the input. for the girls we couldnt think of anything for, our first ideas were to get them their h!o@ animals too, so I'm glad the fans are onboard with that too!

if you guys think of anything else though, holla

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline Rayle

• Member+
« Reply #494 on: June 07, 2009, 10:02:57 PM »
Crack-dancing is genius.
20090526 おはスタに久住小春 かんげきこっはー♪ 1/2

This show pisses me off (the defiling of Beethoven, the use of "Itsy bitsy yellow polka-dot bikini" with distinct lack of said bikini, etc.) but I cannot deny the genius of the crack-dance. Almost reminds me of the old pedometer contests with Pinky Koharu and HALLO!PROJECT CANNEL!

« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 02:16:58 AM by Rayle »

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #495 on: June 08, 2009, 05:33:04 PM »
^And this is why I love koharu xD

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #496 on: June 08, 2009, 05:42:48 PM »
^^that was cool. I should watch Oha Star more often. It's so in your face with crazyness.

:lol: that's not a bad idea. Look how cute giraffes are:

I tried looking for a pink one, but they all looked hideous haha.

Offline Rayle

• Member+
« Reply #497 on: July 13, 2009, 08:26:35 AM »
http://www.jame-world.com/us/articles-52039-before-and-after-morning-musume-interview.html

Niigaki Risa: This girl here is Kusumi Koharu. She is sixteen years old, but she is very liberated and has a free will of her own. She speaks her mind without regard to the atmosphere. Usually, this tends to improve the atmosphere around us. Often when a new member joins, the older members find the new junior member needs to become more grown up and mature, but this hasn't been said of Koharu.
:yep:

Koharu Kusumi: This is Mitsui Aika. Aika and I are the same age - sixteen years old! She was born on January 2. She is blood type O. She likes strawberries. She’s from the Shiga prefecture and speaks Kansai-dialect fluently. Her charming point is her exposed forehead.
Memorize her idol profile much?  :lol:

Can you tell us a dream you’ve had recently while sleeping?
Kusumi Koharu: I had a dream about scary ghosts. It was really scary! The ghosts wore nurse uniforms and had legs!
:? Sounds more like a fantasy than a dream.  :grin:

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #498 on: July 13, 2009, 07:35:32 PM »
Maybe she's gotten into Silent Hill?:
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #499 on: July 15, 2009, 07:14:58 AM »
Never realized how her spazzy nature could be so oddly endearing. :P

Anyways, it's the 15th...

YAY!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOHARU!!!

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: No Regret Life - Migite no Arika