JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Atsuko Maeda - I`m free

Author Topic: The Kusumi Koharu Thread (久住小春)  (Read 200952 times)

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+
Re: The Kusumi Koharu thread! (久住小春)
« Reply #500 on: July 15, 2009, 09:09:30 AM »
HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY KOHAHA !!!!!!

:cow: :cow: :cow:

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #501 on: July 15, 2009, 10:48:46 AM »
Happy Birthday Koha-chan!  :banana: :pepper: :leek: :taco: :muffin:

Keep being awesome! :heart:

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • shoubu shoubu PATII PATII~!
« Reply #502 on: July 15, 2009, 11:52:34 AM »
 :cow:   HAPPY BIRFDAY!!!   :cow:

Ishiyoshi~ DEF.DIVA~ GAM~ hANGRY&ANGRY <33

Offline 楊枝君

• データが出た!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ももち
« Reply #503 on: July 15, 2009, 03:36:55 PM »
Happy birthday Koharu  :heart: :heart: :heart:
Veni Vidi Wiki

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #504 on: July 15, 2009, 06:05:01 PM »
I'm late, but Happy Birthday Ditz >.< :heart:
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Kirie

• Falling Stars
« Reply #505 on: July 19, 2009, 06:41:32 AM »
Totally late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOHAPINK!  :wub:

A little Koharu story for all of you! My friend was in a room with only a few people to get the signatures from the girls at AX when (above them) passes Morning Musume! They could see them from above because of a window (I'm typing this from memory of what he told me, he didn't write this down) and apparently Koharu was feeling...playful. She passed the window then took a few steps back to look at the group.

Then she shook her butt against the window!  :shakeit: They apparently saw her panties o_o, but I have no idea if THAT part was true. She giggled and took off.

Oh, I love Koharu!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #506 on: July 19, 2009, 06:52:32 AM »
They apparently saw her panties o_o, but I have no idea if THAT part was true. She giggled and took off.
More likely than not she was wearing the usual MM-issued hotpants/short shorts.

Still, it totally seems like something Koharu would do. :lol:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
« Reply #507 on: August 24, 2009, 06:34:05 AM »
holy crap look at koharu;s height compared to reina XD

090821 reina tanaka Koharu Kusumi 1/2

Either the host is really a short fuck or koharu is at least 5"9

Offline adventwriter

• Forever a Linlin wota.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #508 on: August 24, 2009, 07:03:11 AM »
Ladies and gentlemen I think Koha's had another growth spurt...on another note...I can't wait until her PB is released.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #509 on: August 26, 2009, 05:33:39 PM »

Koharu Kusumi, the miraculous lone 7th gen member!

Classic PV:
Balalaika Kusumi Koharu PV

Doing maths :lol:
[HPS]Dokyu - Koharu Kusumi Part 2/5

Fill in the survey! :w00t:

My Koharu story:
My favourite thing about Koharu:
A memorable performance:
A moment that made me laugh:
A moment that surprised me:
A picture that I like:
A video that I like:
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline CrypticShadow8

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #510 on: August 26, 2009, 08:43:12 PM »
My Koharu story: One day in 2006 I was on youtube looking up an actress from PGSM and somehow stumbled across this video: Tsukishima Kirari starring Kusumi Koharu Koi Kana . I thought it was the cutest thing ever so I immediately searched Youtube for Kusumi Koharu. I was really confused when I kept getting all these videos with like 50 girls in them (Go Girl Koi no Victory came up a lot) so I did some research and that is how I discovered Morning Musume. Now I am like completely obsessed with H!P and I know like everything all thanks to Koharu.   :P

My favourite thing about Koharu: I love how no matter what Koharu doesn't change. She is always optimistic and energetic even when it seems like she should be upset. If there is one thing all the members have said about her is that she never lets anything get her down.

A memorable performance: Kosui - Morning Musume Kusumi Koharu and Junjun Koharu was amazing (and JunJun too)

A moment that made me laugh: スパゲッティダンス Spagetthi dance I always watch this video when I need a good laugh    :lol:

A moment that surprised me: Guru Guru Jump - Morning Musume Kusumi Koharu, Junjun and Linlin it surprised me how amazing she sounded in this song

A picture that I like: (not exactly sure how to share images but hope this is alright)

A video that I like: Learn your Musume! Part 5 Kusumi Koharu Truthfully Koharu is just Koharu

Offline Rayle

• Member+
« Reply #511 on: August 27, 2009, 02:35:14 AM »
My Koharu story: I tend to just ignore the things in H!P that annoy me, and focus on the parts that catch my eye, so Koharu flew under the radar for a long time. Unfortunately, the "Miracle" and "Ace" tags also worked against her IMO because she was no Goto Maki. But I still noticed that the girl was going to be quite the looker. Even before I was a fan I used one of her GORGEOUS closeups from Egao Yes Nude in one of my sketches. Then, I saw a clip of her Haromoni@ dubs, and she looked so serious while doing it, and it really hit me that this girl works so hard that we don't even see it. (Niigaki even says this about her) So I started building a healthy respect for her, and then her dancing skillz really started showing up with Resonant Blue. I was pretty much sold after Resonant live, with her dance solo in Purple Wind, and OnDiet's MC translations showing her spunk.  
My favourite thing about Koharu: I think this post pretty much sums it all up. Just watch how serious she is in DVD Mag 23 while everyone says that she's noisy and cheerful.

A memorable performance: Momusu "Shouganai yumeoibito" (Dance Shot Ver.) pv
A moment that made me laugh: Hello Project 2009 Winter Concert Wonderful Hearts Koen Kakumei Gannen【HD】Part 15

A moment that surprised me: Purple Wind - Resonant Live
A picture that I like: Nothing specific, pretty much anything post - Resonant Blue non-Kirarin (Exception being Egao Yes Nude and her Wonderful Hearts Happy Happy Sunday getup. Long straight hair FTW)
A video that I like: Kirarin Revolution - Konnichipa (Lyrics)
« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 03:40:55 AM by Rayle »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #512 on: August 27, 2009, 02:39:48 AM »
My Koharu story:
I'm really bad when it comes to learning the girls' names, particularly during MM auditions. However, I distinctly remember noticing Koharu and thinking that she'd be picked, if for no other reason than the fact that I thought the other finalists were "forcing" themselves too much whereas Koharu just seemed to "be herself."

My favourite thing about Koharu:
Gotta say, it's her natural dorkiness. Also, you can tell that she has so much fun and she's not worried about if she looks stupid doing it.

A memorable performance:
Couldn't find a YT clip of it, but it'd have to be when she sang "CHANCE!" for the first time on HM@. One second, she's wearing one dress, then the next, they switch cameras, come back to the first one, and WTF she's wearing ANOTHER DRESS!  :nervous

For anyone who hasn't seen this, wait until the ending 15-20 seconds. :lol:

When she totally rocked the abacus in that math video shi posted. That was pretty impressive. :yep:

A picture that I like:
Don't really have a particular one in mind. Generally speaking, I actually like her candid pics (such as her blog/"Koharu mail" pics) more than her "official" ones.

A video that I like:
When she found out that she had been selected. It's not shown in this particular video, but the footage of her riding her bike to school was cute, and it's hard not smile at her spazzing and being all ":w00t:" when they popped up on stage.
Kusumi Koharu ~ Surprise School Visit

Also see "moment that made me laugh". XD

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #513 on: August 27, 2009, 07:01:14 AM »
My Koharu story: To be perfectly honest, I hated Koharu at first. Majorly. Her voice was bad, and she wasn't cute (when I first found momusu...). But as I got to know H!P better, she grew on me, and now I just love her so much. xD

Actually, I had a fun little moment with Koharu at AX. During the autograph session, when she was about to sign myself, she was like, "Here?" in English. So, I replied in English, "Anywhere! :D" and she looked up at me with THE cutest eyes ever with this total "...huh?" expression. She was so freaking cute I just wanted to hug her. (Too bad I couldn't.) Btw, she covered her own eye with her signature in my autograph. XD I love it all the more for that.

I wonder if Koharu is surprised when seeing female fans her age. She kept staring at me all of AX, no kidding. Opening ceremony (we screamed to them, though...) and the concert... If she was on my side of the stage, she was looking at me. (Or maybe that's cuz I was in the front row...?) Huh. Moving on...

My favourite thing about Koharu: How utterly random and free will she can be. But when it comes to serious talks (like DVD Mag 23) she's totally serious... :3

A memorable performance:
Morning Musume - Odore! Morning Curry
Koharu's solo at 2:58... I laughed so hard...

A moment that made me laugh: Refer to previous answer. Or her Yorosen lessons! Those were win... xD

A moment that surprised me: Listening to her talk about her fellow MM members on the DVD mag... She sounded so serious about things! I kinda didn't see it coming. Love that side of Koharu, too. <3

A picture that I like: None on hand, but I can say, nothing beats seeing her in person and her dumbfounded "huh?" a foot or two from my own face. XD

A video that I like: *points up at the only video she posted* God I love you Koharu. <3 XD

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #514 on: August 27, 2009, 07:35:23 AM »
At first i hated her voice so much, now is ok... but  i'm not sure if i can ever separate Kirarin from Koharu XD is just like if they created the anime thinking of her, seriously did an awesome job.

ok is late then i'll edit this... or post again?

Offline Rayle

• Member+
« Reply #515 on: August 27, 2009, 09:42:01 PM »
JFC's video makes me all like, "Awww".(And I am freakin' cold fish when it comes to idols) And it just proves that she was that mature from the beginning. She doesn't stutter at all!

And ditto on the Yorosen. One of the best weeks, because idols and inter-group violence is gold.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #516 on: August 27, 2009, 11:05:47 PM »
Yay for Kusumi week! I still love her. She's so full of win. Not ashamed, just doing what she does.. in her own way. In Alo Hello 3 before the beach race, something like 'Koha, so how are you felling'? and she goes NYYYAAAAAHH KOOOWAAAIIIII. That's SO annoying, but SO cute  XD She kicked ass at surfing as well.

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #517 on: August 28, 2009, 06:39:27 PM »
My Koharu story:
She was already in the group when i discover them, at first i was careless and since most people told me that her voice was fkn ugly then i back off... for a while until i realized that her voice wasn't fugly but her singing skills but hell she learned a lot while doing the Kirarin stuff, now i think she can sing O_O well everyone can sing, please don't make me compare her with anyone. And btw, she is so cute and pretty!

My favorite thing about Koharu:
HYPER MODE... yeah, she is always full of energy (or it seems that way) i also like how dorky she can be sometimes (lots of times).

A memorable performance:
I agree with Fushigidane. Chance! live performance was super cool, first time i watched her in red dress i confused her with other H!P girl but yeah, great performance and my favorite tune from kirarin.

Pinky sketchs XD but recently i keep with her Yorosen week... LOL SUMO WRESTLING

suplementary lessons anyone? ::)

When her participation as Kirarin voice was announced

A picture that I like:

A video that I like:
Koharu Kusumi - Magic Restaurant (with subs)

Offline arun.yothin

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #518 on: August 29, 2009, 01:11:45 AM »
My Koharu story: I think she entered at a time when I decided that I was only going to commit to a certain number of girls, mostly becuase I could only afford to collect things of about 3 or 4 members. At first I didn't keep up with the auditions or Koharu shortly after. I think I didn't want to bother since I wanted to focus on my current favorites. Probably through H!Ms did I start to like her. She never became one of my favorites, but I did like her enough to get her first two singles.

A memorable performance: LA. This'll probably be the one for all of them.

I can't remember anything else to fill in the rest of the survey.

Offline kyunkyun

• Oppa~<3
« Reply #519 on: August 29, 2009, 01:33:34 AM »
WHYY WHYYY WHYYYY why does koha lipsyncs???

WHY
「のんピース」

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Atsuko Maeda - I`m free