JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Nananine - `79ers

Author Topic: [News] Two Chinese Girls To MORNING MUSUME!  (Read 64093 times)

Offline genericpaperdoll

• マスタ☆ピンク。
  • Member+
  • neverending.white.light
[News] Two Chinese Girls To MORNING MUSUME!
« Reply #80 on: March 15, 2007, 08:12:27 PM »
Quote from: wakaba_doll;330024
I was thinking about this earlier, and honestly, if you were Aika, wouldn't you be pissed? I mean, is she not enough 'new talent' to get people interested in Momusu again, they have to bring in 2 Chinese girls to do it? XD LOL

LOL, I wouldn't be surprised, nor would I blame her if she's irritated about it. XD
Dollie's GraphicsI'll Never Forget You ♦

Offline ShoujoHino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #81 on: March 15, 2007, 08:12:50 PM »
I for one am REALLY happy! Another reason for me to REALLY REALLY want to study Chinese NOW! XD
Seriously, I was losing faith in Tsunku after he brought the puppy eyed okama into the group, but this is so random and crazy it just might work! Good going Tsunku, maybe you aren't totally gone!
They're older, they're fresh, and they might add some craziness to the talk shows being "foreign" and all. And with the imminent economic explosion of China, do I sense "Totsugeki CHINESE LESSONS"?? that would rock. seriously.
And unlike Simmin, whoever she was, he put them in the MOMUSU. that means they are the main act and will not be pushed to the back and forgotten! (at least to the wotas and us)
Except I feel a little bad for Hitomi now...not one but 3 new members to boss around before she graduates! Make Miki leader quick!!
My letter is read on DokiMiki Night!!!!
http://bit.ly/1Ck34YC

Okitegami Karaoke Contest!

Offline BakHamNoi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #82 on: March 15, 2007, 08:13:12 PM »
The first one looks cute :lol:

Offline Asmodai

• By the sea
  • Foundation
  • Member+
« Reply #83 on: March 15, 2007, 08:15:32 PM »
"I'm really anticipating what the addition of Jun Jun and Lin Lin, as well as any new evolutions will bring, all while facing even more developments."

Sounds like it's for the long term - at least a couple years would be my guess.

EDIT: I wonder if Simmin was a test balloon.

i.e. Tsunku had this in mind at the time, and used her to see how the fans would react to a non-Japanese member.

Offline reina's eyes

• Banzai Penis
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #84 on: March 15, 2007, 08:15:48 PM »
Quote from: LovelyMermaid;330026
Yes I'd be pissed if I was Aika.

Well, when reina, eri and sayu came in tsunku tossed in miki as well. So adding someone from outside the regular audition stream is not unprecedented.

Has anything been officially stated about what generation they will be considered?

Offline Shirow

• Misanthropist deviant
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #85 on: March 15, 2007, 08:16:30 PM »
I wonder if the new Morning musume lyrics will now consist of Japanese/English and Chinese ...   it would seem logical if they want to expand thier fanbase.

Offline usagi_no_kami

• Usachan Peace!!
  • Member+
« Reply #86 on: March 15, 2007, 08:22:36 PM »
Quote from: Asmodai;330046
"I'm really anticipating what the addition of Jun Jun and Lin Lin, as well as any new evolutions will bring, all while facing even more developments."

Sounds like it's for the long term - at least a couple years would be my guess.

EDIT: I wonder if Simmin was a test balloon.

i.e. Tsunku had this in mind at the time, and used her to see how the fans would react to a non-Japanese member.

The difference is that Simmin was just in H!P, these girls are becoming part of H!Ps top group. Seeing some of the reaction on the boards is not positive... I wonder what the reaction in Japan is like!

Quote from: reina's eyes;330047
Well, when reina, eri and sayu came in tsunku tossed in miki as well. So adding someone from outside the regular audition stream is not unprecedented.

Has anything been officially stated about what generation they will be considered?

I'm guessing they'll most likely be included in 8th gen with Aika.

Offline anythursday

• Member+
« Reply #87 on: March 15, 2007, 08:24:27 PM »
Quote from: LovelyMermaid;330017
Im shocked and quite frightened :ON@_@: Lemmie just...let this news sit, cuz right now, although an immediate fan of JunJun, I'm unhappy with it XD

Doesn't it seem like a waste of everyone's time and money to have these girls come in for a year and then just get rid of them?

Tsunku has money to pump around. haha besides - even if these girls aren't popular in japan, they'll probably be ok for the chinese market? maybe? i dont know. as a chinese, i dont find either particularly attractive. i'm sorry but aika had me instantly. soooooooooo - haha.

Offline Asmodai

• By the sea
  • Foundation
  • Member+
« Reply #88 on: March 15, 2007, 08:24:52 PM »
Quote from: usagi_no_kami;330054
The difference is that Simmin was just in H!P, these girls are becoming part of H!Ps top group. Seeing some of the reaction on the boards is not positive... I wonder what the reaction in Japan is like!

Yep. I'm sure it's mixed. On the other hand, MM is going to be the headline on every newscast in Japan tonight.

Simmin received a pretty got reaction from the fans though. If she was universally hated, I doubt Tsunku would have done this addition.

Offline usagi_no_kami

• Usachan Peace!!
  • Member+
« Reply #89 on: March 15, 2007, 08:27:40 PM »
This could be very beneficial to Momusu even if it doesn't work out.  They'll recieve tons of publicity and press from this and shows most likely will want to have them on again increasing their profile in the media.

Offline Julayu

« Reply #90 on: March 15, 2007, 08:40:20 PM »
What a good news !
New members, and from China ! <3

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #91 on: March 15, 2007, 08:40:38 PM »
So THAT'S what he meant when he said this year's theme was "Asia".

I think this could be very very good for H!P.  It will definitely get them more fans outside of Japan, where the wota image hasn't put a stigma on being a fan.  That is, depending on the marketing...

But judging by how much effort they put into Maki's Korean events, I think they'll try their damndest not to mess this up.
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline Larken

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #92 on: March 15, 2007, 08:50:26 PM »
Quote from: Stryfe;329906
Oh dear...

Oh dear is right... Li Chun's singing is atrocious. :(  I'm not happy with the additions at this point, but I'll give it a chance.

Offline JTRIX

• Looking for Green Kame
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #93 on: March 15, 2007, 08:50:33 PM »
omg... this is just so awesome! Tsunku is hitting the world by adding 2 Chinese girls into MM!!!

Like everyone said, this is probably the news that he wanted to announce in H!M.

Shit... now I have much more interest in MM ~ ~ ~ Despite the girls are like much younger than I do ~ ~ ~ XD

I think it will take them some time for them to debut in MM, as I'm guessing they need to learn their Japanese first! And I hope this new thing Tsunku is trying will not end up like what Coconut Musume did...
« Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 08:58:20 PM by JTRIX »
The 5 beams: Sexy Beam, Mayuge Beam/Akabiman Beam, Miracle Beam, and Usa-Chan Beam

Offline Nouciel

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • nouciel
« Reply #94 on: March 15, 2007, 08:50:37 PM »
Linlin looks too much like a young Ayaka.
JunJun looks cute :heart: :heart:

That's all I have to say for now, these are good news to me. When I see them in the group, then I'll say more.

2ch is going crazy :lol:

Offline JTRIX

• Looking for Green Kame
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #95 on: March 15, 2007, 09:08:07 PM »
Quote from: usagi_no_kami;330054
I'm guessing they'll most likely be included in 8th gen with Aika.

Well most likely, as in the official site it says they are "transfer students" of the 8th gen.
Reason is that when Tsunku had the 8th gen audition in Japan, he had the same thing in China too. That means he already planned this step early ago.

anyway it says that Li Chun had participated "Super Girl" in China. I'm trying to see if I can find any clip of her in it.
(Super Girl = American Idol but in China)
The 5 beams: Sexy Beam, Mayuge Beam/Akabiman Beam, Miracle Beam, and Usa-Chan Beam

Offline num2son

• Member+
  • Nice to be Important but more Important to be Nice
« Reply #96 on: March 15, 2007, 09:10:00 PM »
Quote from: MooCow;329897
Tsunku plans for world domination is upon us

He will probably will create a United Nations version of morning musume.

This is a surprise indeed, way to early.

Tsunku is a genius if he can make this work. Lets wait and see.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 09:14:48 PM by num2son »

Designed by Miichan

Offline JTRIX

• Looking for Green Kame
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #97 on: March 15, 2007, 09:14:18 PM »
sorry for all these postings I made, but I FOUND it!!!

http://video.rox.com.cn/videos/G/060705/094058662/B0EC7675DE4F40878D50.html
This is a clip of Li Chun participated an audition for "Super Girl" in China.
It's a Chinese site, so it may take some time to load for some of you.
But she sings pretty good!!! She may be a big rival for Ai-chan!!!
:D
« Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 09:23:40 PM by JTRIX »

Offline Asmodai

• By the sea
  • Foundation
  • Member+
« Reply #98 on: March 15, 2007, 09:15:21 PM »
Quote from: num2son;330110
He will probably will create a United Nations version of morning musume.

shi still has a chance! ;)

Offline Didac

• H!P #1 Fanfrog
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #99 on: March 15, 2007, 09:15:29 PM »
WOW! A week away from H!P (damn uni! :evil:) and when I come back I find... this!! :ON@_@:

Now everything makes sense: only picking Mitsui, the Asia theme, the announcement... Tsunku owned us all XD Anyway, I don't know if MM is the best place to begin making changes, but well...

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Nananine - `79ers