JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: RIO - Say you love me

Author Topic: The Li Chun Thread (ジュンジュン)  (Read 204470 times)

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Li Chun Thread (ジュンジュン)
« Reply #320 on: May 14, 2009, 02:19:09 AM »
All I can think is if they are willing to do that on stage at 'work', imagine what they are doing off the clock.  :pimp:

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #321 on: May 28, 2009, 08:50:16 PM »
hey junjun fans! need some help from yall. we're having trouble deciding on what kind of stuffed animal to get for junjun to put in the gift basket for AX. you guys are her fans and know her best, what do you think she'd like?? (lol please dont say panda)

help is appreciated, we need to get them soon XD

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #322 on: May 28, 2009, 09:38:01 PM »
Yes a panda is pretty obvious, but then so are bananas... (click for product page)

This one's kind of cheap though...

Since suitable banana stuffed toys are a little rare, a panda with banana would be even harder to find. 
Sewing two separate toys together would be an idea, but I think that simple is best.

That's why I want to suggest a Red Panda/Lesser Panda like Junjun's H!O@ character:
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #323 on: May 29, 2009, 01:18:44 AM »
^
Lesser Panda is pretty darn cute. :)

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #324 on: May 29, 2009, 02:31:36 AM »
stuffed banana was our first choice, but all the ones ive seen while searching online are crap lol. it seems that for the girls we cant think of animals for were defaulting to their h!o@ animals so lesser panda may be the ticket.

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #325 on: July 23, 2009, 06:32:54 AM »
JUNJUN DA PLAYA!!! :wahaha:
- Screencap curtosey of HPS.
From the recently released: [HPS] Morning Musume DVD Magazine Vol.23 (2009.04 subtitled) video.
http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?act=tracker&CODE=details&torrent=21650

Her expression's like..."Busted...but sooooooooooooo worth it."  :twothumbs

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #326 on: July 23, 2009, 04:59:05 PM »

Great mag, loved all her expressions lol.

Offline mini*wheat

• @Shell_Maree
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mini<3sRina
    • shell_maree
    • shell_maree
« Reply #327 on: July 23, 2009, 05:02:32 PM »
^
I just fell in love all over again.  :heart:

Now I have to have this mag. Haha.
I've noticed JunJun becoming more comfortable in group, especially during performances. She's improved a lot and I'm so excited for her!

:::Twitter
::Rest in Peace, Jabs. You'll be forever missed. <3::

Offline Ripusu

• Ring Leader 3 FOOH!
« Reply #328 on: July 26, 2009, 03:02:36 PM »
Dating with Junjun, Reina, and Sayumi

Link to the JUN/REINA/SAYU dating threeway for those who haven't seen it yet.... one word for it... EPIC XD

I Love jun's "dont go away" face and voice <3 to freaking cute. And her guy behavior wasn't that off "what day is it? o_O?"

Sayu couldn't keep her hands off her lol... super funny!
Top 5 H!P Members in my list: 1: Ogawa Makoto 2: Nakazawa Yuko 3: Ishikawa Rika 4: Niigaki Risa 5: Michishige Sayumi

Generations come and go but GOKKIES are for ever

Risa Niigaki: The only one that truly embodies Morning Musume

Best Uta Doki! clicky

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #329 on: July 26, 2009, 05:46:18 PM »
^yeah, her "dont go away" is ultra cute... that DVD is awesome, lots of win moments with JunJun

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

Offline ongakuSOUL

« Reply #331 on: August 02, 2009, 12:28:44 AM »
^Junjun is indeed a peculiar person but her response in the most recent pocket morning for the first time had me sit and think about it rather than the usual "lol" O_o

But oh well, it makes her all the more lovable  :wub:

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #332 on: August 19, 2009, 05:03:20 PM »

Junjun - one of Morning Musume's two Chinese members and a member of 8th gen! :yossi:

Learn your musume!
Learn your Musume! Part 3 Jun Jun

Fill in the survey! :w00t:

My Junjun story:
My favourite thing about Junjun:
A memorable performance:
A moment that made me laugh:
A moment that surprised me:
A picture that I like:
A video that I like:

LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #333 on: August 19, 2009, 09:39:07 PM »
My Junjun story: When the pandas first joined, I was definitely skeptical. But when I saw Jun for the first time, I was like "Damn, she's kinda cute~". I really didn't pay much attention to her until that Haromoni@ episode with her and Aika's faceoff. As soon as she started to cry, I went "Awww~~". I then decided that I like her more than Aika. :grin: But lately, she's been making me smile a lot~
My favourite thing about Junjun: Her sometimes boyish attitude. So hot, especially when paired with Reina~~ :w00t:
A memorable performance:
A moment that made me laugh: [H!F] Tanaka Reina & Junjun Kore ga Sugoi to Omotta MC3 MM '09 Haru ~Platinum 9 Disco~ Watch and you will understand.
A moment that surprised me: All those smooches with the other girls!
A picture that I like:
A video that I like: Dating with Junjun, Reina, and Sayumi

I'll be back with the memorable performance LOL

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #334 on: August 20, 2009, 06:14:33 AM »
My Junjun story:
K, when I first saw the news that MM was getting 2 Chinese members, I was alll " :shocked ". As info slowly started to trickle in about them and we began to know more and more about them, I was still skeptical (primarily because of the language barrier), but part of me was thinking "Hey, maybe/hopefully this could turn out well and they get someone like RuRu for Taiyo & Ciscomoon."  I admit, when pics from her Chinese blog began popping up my first thought was "Well, at least she'll be cute/easy on the eyes." :nervous  With Junjun in particular, I was impressed with and applauded Tsunku for picking someone that would/could be considered "old" for a new member, seeing as how he recently has tended to go with 15 years old as his maximum age for new recruits. As time passed after their debut I couldn't help but feel the need to cheer her on, what with her having to learn the songs and choreography in a rather short period of time.  Sure, all new H!P members have to go through training like this, but it was doubly hard for Junjun because she was suddenly required to move to a new country and learn a new language.  Never mind just being a fan, with Junjun it was like wanting to be an oendan for her.  :)

My favourite thing about Junjun:
Her "straightforward-ness." She's a lot like Miki in that way, but where Miki was a badass when she was being straightforward, Junjun's cute and funny.  It's like, she can get away with it because it's still cute the way she does it. :wub:

Oh, and the way she cutely says "Nande?".
:wriggly:

OH! Also the way she flirts with the other members (like that time Reina was on her radio show and she sent a picture of herself submerged up to her neck in a bubble bath and Junjun replied by sending her a text saying that she wanted to be in the tub with Reina). :twisted:

A memorable performance:
Sure this was a group performance, but for me Junjun was definitely the star here.  :oops:
Tropical Koishiteru ~Junjun, Maasa, Yurina, Chisato, Mai, Kanna with Eggs~

A moment that made me laugh:
This is probably the single moment that cemented Junjun as my fave current MM member. :lol:

Even before I started to really like her, seeing this surprised and impressed me. As far as I could remember, aside from Kemeko, there hadn't been any MM members who could play an instrument. Sure a few members learned/studied one after they left the group, but yeah, that was AFTER they left the group. :yep:  The pwnage of Sayu at the end was a bonus. :lol:
Junjun(Chinese) and Sayumi(Japanese) play piano

A picture that I like:
  :heart:

A video that I like:
Like SBK, I gotta go with the Dating with Junjun, Reina, and Sayumi

Offline sayahchan

• I disapear from time to time, only to return in a blaze!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ava made by moi ask me for anymore.
« Reply #335 on: August 20, 2009, 07:26:48 AM »
My Junjun story: I have always liked her but I remember watching the mini dokyu's about her and linlin learning about MM, and their steps to becoming musume, and sometimes she looked like she had no honest clue why she was there, and when she met the girls for the few seconds she had she was so shy, but she said hello and greeted them accordingly... and then just watching her her blossom... her love of banana's her real honest personallity. she's so much like OG MM because tho she is an idol she still disreguards idol rules, she is just so chocked full of personallity! the best musume right now...
My favourite thing about Junjun:EVERYTHING.... to me there is nothing to dislike... nothing at all!!!!
A memorable performance:I think honestly Her furusato with linlin, and koha. it showed she was picked not cause she was awkward, but because she just has passion for singing.. she truely loves the songs she sings.
[H!P Concert] Furusato (Jun Jun, Lin Lin, Koharu & Aika)
A moment that made me laugh:When she stole the banana off the table on @HelloMoni... That was the BEST!
A moment that surprised me:AX, she just seemed so much more shy in person. But also just so happy to know that the fans were not just in japan.
A picture that I like:
A video that I like: Guruguru JUMP - Jun Jun, Lin Lin y Koharu

Avatar and sig made by Kawaii Beam

Offline Fushigidane

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #336 on: August 20, 2009, 02:24:21 PM »
My Junjun story: First when i got to know Morning Musume i didn't know which was Linlin and which was Junjun so i tought onyl "blagh ew the chinese, they're ugly" but when i learned who's Linlin and who's Junjun i tought Junjun was okay as she's pretty. Nowdays i like her much more, there was a moment soon after i had gotten to know who she was that i tought that she just is, nothing special but now i've realised she's very random and funny. XD I like that very much. :w00t:

My favourite thing about Junjun: Her randomness. XD

A memorable performance: 2008 H!P concert Ame no furanai Hoshi de wa aisenai darou

A moment that made me laugh: The Junjun Reina moment in P9D where Junjun said she likes Reina :D

A picture that I like:

A video that I like: Junjun's Yorosen where Berryz had to call her sexy to get their food back :D Or something like that i haven't seen it for a while :o

Offline Saikami

• W O N K Y F I E D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TEAM AIBUTT
« Reply #337 on: August 20, 2009, 02:52:49 PM »
My Junjun story: I always liked Junjun from when she first joined, I thought she was cute, then her personality came out and it was instant love. :heart:
My favourite thing about Junjun: Her personality in general, how she is very straightforward and randomly weird.
A memorable performance:
[MM Concert] Suki na Senpai (Jun Jun & Lin Lin)
A moment that made me laugh: The same as JFC's, that moment was pure win. :lol:
JunJun Kiss To Takahashi Ai
Awesome, yet caught me off guard. XD
A picture that I like:

A video that I like: And, of course, who can not love this?
Dating with Junjun, Reina, and Sayumi
[All hail AiButt! Sig by Dinny!]

Offline usagi_no_kami

• Usachan Peace!!
  • Member+
« Reply #338 on: August 20, 2009, 04:35:09 PM »
090817 Ohiru wa ZENKAI Radio na Jikan with Sayumi and Junjun:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/l2v2ot

Quality's not the best but you can still hear the girls.

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #339 on: August 21, 2009, 07:19:56 PM »
My Junjun story: At first i was very defensive about two chinese girls joining a japanese group (i found it almost like nonsense at some point) but some time after... :heart: what a girl!!! rabury, rabury  :love: she is hella cute.

My favourite thing about Junjun: the way she speaks it all without holding back and really don't care owning the girls badly XD

A memorable performance:  specially the intro and the end :heart: :heart: :heart:
Tropical Koishiteru ~Junjun, Maasa, Yurina, Chisato, Mai, Kanna with Eggs~
[noembed]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuaBpS6EHlk[/noembed]

A moment that made me laugh: that one when she stole the banana from the kid  :rofl: so EPIC

A moment that surprised me: The solo in "Ame no..." song. Very good, very good.

A picture that I like: since i can't choose one i paired them in 2 sections. Cute and sexy. :pimp:
Cute JunJun

Sexy JunJun

A video that I like:
dunno but THAT DVD mag. is so full of JunJun win

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: RIO - Say you love me