JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Matsu Takako - Ashita Haru ga Kitara

Author Topic: The Li Chun Thread (ジュンジュン)  (Read 203816 times)

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
The CHUN LI (Not Street Fighter) is AWESOME Thread
« Reply #60 on: March 21, 2007, 02:52:40 PM »
FUCK THE HATERS!! That's really annoyed me now, after hearing that. Really glad to hear Jun Jun respond in that way. Puts the haters down in an elegant way that exposes them to be as pathetic as they are.

I'm liking JunJun more and more as the days go on :heart:

Offline laixx

« Reply #61 on: March 21, 2007, 02:54:06 PM »
y did they not like risa?

i hurd about all this hate about the new chinese girls, very unfair!, tsunku is just trying 2 brouden the H!P horizon by adding more asians from different asian countrys, thats all, if they hav a problem, take it out on tsunku and not Li Chun and the other 1 *sory forgot her name lol),

Offline S-N-I-P-E-R

« Reply #62 on: March 21, 2007, 06:29:38 PM »
It's pretty sad how people are trying to offend her in her blog, i mean she aint done anything to them.
Goodluck Yossie :heart:

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #63 on: March 22, 2007, 03:59:03 AM »
Quote from: laixx;334899
y did they not like risa?

:lol: Thinking about those days always make me laugh. There was just really nothing much to like about her back then. I don't really want to get into details.

Anyways, I just watched her on haro moni, she's so cute. I can't till she can actually do things. She'll probably be mostly in the background looking cute for a while.

Offline burichu

• らブリー♪
  • Member+
« Reply #64 on: March 22, 2007, 06:55:49 AM »
Can someone upload her pictures that she posted on her blog? Her dog was sooooo cute!!!
Go CHINA! good lob jun jun.
Also, can anyone teach us how to leave comments? I really want to show my support too!
« Last Edit: March 22, 2007, 06:58:12 AM by burichu »

ウンチ
"unchi wa inochi"
Current Weight: 169.6 (39.6 to go)

Offline Tanier

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #65 on: March 22, 2007, 06:58:03 AM »
Quote from: shirenu;334787
RIGHT ON, JUNJUN!
I guess that's why they chose a bit older members. Niigaki was 12 going through being hated by fans, imagine a kid facing hate like this again. We'll see if there will be fans burning the Chinese girls' pics in the audience :/ But Junjun sounds like a fighter, I'm so proud of her!

WOAH people hated niigaki :lol: she and junjun were like the only two members that i liked when i first saw them. its amazing how that works.
I'm backkkkkkkk

Offline Silverglade

« Reply #66 on: March 22, 2007, 11:50:21 PM »
I posted some screencaps from the Hello Morning show and have the new girls in them.

http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?showtopic=4533&st=660&gopid=215093&#

Offline meowchi

• still listening to Viyuden
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #67 on: March 23, 2007, 12:20:02 AM »
I deleted all my posts, but I will not delete the comments and messages. I will take the good words as encouragement and motivation, and the bad ones as admonition and precaution. I don't care what the others think, I think the only thing I can do is to study hard and do what I should do.

And I have to say something. You can insult me, denigrate me, depreciate me! But please don't humiliate China!

Damn! I got some respect for this girl! I'll be rooting for her!

Offline Rick-e

• **Gaki Lover**
  • Member+
« Reply #68 on: March 23, 2007, 01:05:55 AM »
Her reaction to the haters is really mature, thumbs up for Li Chun!

Gaki-san 大好き!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #69 on: March 23, 2007, 01:15:58 AM »
Way to stick it to the haters JunJun! :thumbsup

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ass + BESTie = BASSTie?
« Reply #70 on: March 23, 2007, 02:13:08 PM »
Mmm.. Stick. I know plenty of nice things to do involving Junjun and (a) stick. :roll:
[/url]

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #71 on: March 23, 2007, 03:49:37 PM »
Damn the WOTAs that have been hating her.  It was a pretty challenging if not potentially rewarding career decision for her to join.  If they want to hate someone, email tsunku, because he hired her.

Offline wakaba_doll

• kakkoi☆
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • forever...
« Reply #72 on: March 23, 2007, 03:58:46 PM »
Quote from: meowchi;335800
I deleted all my posts, but I will not delete the comments and messages. I will take the good words as encouragement and motivation, and the bad ones as admonition and precaution. I don't care what the others think, I think the only thing I can do is to study hard and do what I should do.

And I have to say something. You can insult me, denigrate me, depreciate me! But please don't humiliate China!

Three cheers for Junjun! :heart:

It's unbelievable how ignorant and just plain stupid people can be... Props to Junjun for sticking up for herself and her country! :heart: I hope she does awesome

Offline Asmodai

• By the sea
  • Foundation
  • Member+
« Reply #73 on: March 24, 2007, 05:05:33 AM »
Quote from: Sev;336359
Mmm.. Stick. I know plenty of nice things to do involving Junjun and (a) stick. :roll:

Keep that sort of thing to the perv section.

Thanks,

Asmo

Offline Silverglade

« Reply #74 on: March 24, 2007, 09:37:38 AM »

Li Chun 李純 (Junjun, ジュンジュン)

Offline dat

• ^up^
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • +++++
Re: The Li Chun Thread 川´・_o・)
« Reply #75 on: April 04, 2007, 04:42:31 AM »
the blog is empty now , i didn't have chance to check it out :( , is that mean she wont continue blogging again ?

Offline genericpaperdoll

• マスタ☆ピンク。
  • Member+
  • neverending.white.light
« Reply #76 on: April 04, 2007, 08:08:13 PM »

wow, go Junjun! She handled the haters very well and grown up. And bonus for sticking up for her country too. I still don't really like the idea of non-Japanese in Musume (unless they end up kicking ass ^_^) but I definitly like Junjun as a person and I think it's stupid to hate her for it. Hang in there! :heart:
« Last Edit: April 04, 2007, 08:10:13 PM by genericpaperdoll »
Dollie's GraphicsI'll Never Forget You ♦

Offline ShoujoHino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #77 on: May 14, 2007, 08:08:26 AM »
bump because JunJun is awesome! I love her self-intro!
My letter is read on DokiMiki Night!!!!
http://bit.ly/1Ck34YC

Okitegami Karaoke Contest!

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #78 on: May 14, 2007, 06:40:30 PM »

Damn! I got some respect for this girl! I'll be rooting for her!

I respect her too.  what a girl.  standing up for her country... hopefully this could really help build up relations between China and Japan, i think that's one of tsunku reasons for it.  I, at first, thought it was weird of morning musume having chinese members. but i didn't think neither bad nor good about it, more like indifferent of the subject. but now i really wish her the best, along with Qian Lin.
btw, so this quote is from her blog? i didn't she have one.  could someone post the links up? does it still exist?
« Last Edit: May 14, 2007, 06:46:43 PM by BigDnm01 »

Offline bloo_pie

• White & Nerdy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Soonk ラブ
« Reply #79 on: May 14, 2007, 06:45:19 PM »
i think this girl is my new favorite MoMusu. not only is she adorable, but the way she handled all her haters really won me over. plus, i've been hoping for at least one older girl as a new addition to the group. TSUNKU HAS HEARD MY PRAYERS.  :heart:

thanks for the icons, Rina. :heart:
((Graphics Thread))

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Matsu Takako - Ashita Haru ga Kitara