JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Momoiro Clover Z - BOKU TOE NO CENTURY

Author Topic: The Tanaka Reina Thread 从 `,_っ´) [+199 pages]  (Read 354031 times)

Offline Ren

• ワーイε=ヾ(*・∀・)/
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a girl!
Re: The Tanaka Reina Thread 从 `,_っ´) [+199 pages]
« Reply #60 on: April 08, 2007, 06:19:54 AM »
Which solo song? Memory Seishun no Hikari? O_O

Offline chibilolli

• Uh Wha?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gaki Gay Lord
« Reply #61 on: April 08, 2007, 08:26:23 AM »
I think I must be behind everyone else cos I've only just watched the Kanashimi Twilight PV but I just have to say ~ DAMN! What a video. I had to refrain from making little squeeky noises incase my parents thought I was dying or something!!!  :D I'm surprised my nose didn't bleed!!!

Reina = Hawt  ;D but then we all knew that. I'm starting to like Aika too.  :-\

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #62 on: April 08, 2007, 08:44:40 AM »
^omg...she was sucking on that...:o.

Yeah, what is it o_O?
Hmm are you thinking "naughty" thoughts Rei? XD

^Gotta agree with ya: Reina = Beyond hot XD. Nice screen caps Ren, i was about to take some of it as well but i was kind of lazy haha.

Offline Ren

• ワーイε=ヾ(*・∀・)/
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a girl!
« Reply #63 on: April 08, 2007, 09:45:18 AM »

credit: a Japanese uploader

Isn't she cute with that kind of face? If Reina goes chubby I'm all for it XD. Eat more Reina!

Her bones are sticking out XD, and see the pic where she is with Kamei? Kamei looks like a giant compared to her XD. So more chubby Reina = YAY!
(and who am I to say this as I'm a super skinny person myself XD)

Offline Nouciel

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • nouciel
« Reply #64 on: April 08, 2007, 04:56:27 PM »
If she's healthy, it's all that matters :heart: But I prefer chubby Reina myself XD

Ren, I upped the Yaruki perf. in Veoh this time: http://www.veoh.com/videos/v364739eyYrMHYf , hope you can download from there o.o;

Rei.Rev.07: I thought the same.. "wah, she's sucking on that o_o" xDD

Offline LegendKiller86™

• ILuvMyReina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #65 on: April 08, 2007, 11:23:35 PM »
That's very nice rev *saves*

Some screenshots of Reina from Kanashimi Twilight (during her solo line):

I just had to press my screenshot button every single sec :D (had to delete some because they were blurry). There's not enough of Reina in the PV :D. Notice Reina with the skull earrings? Awesome :D.

OMG she's soo lovely. Thanks for the screencaps.  ;D :heart: :heart: :heart:

Must see Reina/Koha action in the new Haromoni@:

Credit: a Japanese uploader
I so want to be Koha :D. Undirect kiss with Reina :heart:!

What are they eating anyway ^^;?

Neko Reina~yay....indirect kiss? XD

*downloads*  ;D :heart:

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #66 on: April 09, 2007, 06:37:56 AM »
Ohhhh man, I like ver. A's cover better tooo!!! So I have to get that aswell =_=. It stinks how I'm broke lol. And I don't remember being this excited about outfits since forever also. So it's a MUST have.

There, placed my order for both. I'll just have to work more during vacation since the single V is a must have as well. I thought for a long time since I don't even have a job yet, but what the heck, this is too good to miss.

The MS perf was fabulous! Though they cut the song in a way Reina didn't get to sing, she looked so perfect I was happy enough. The part where the camera zoomed from her over to Eri when they did the half squat and head turn thing, I can safely say Tanakacchi did it best. I was stunned. Gosh she has got to be one of the best dancers. And her yankee attitude totally showed since the outfit was like specially tailor-made just for her.

Reina + Koha = win  :heart:
I really like the 2 of them together. So cute and lost in their own little world. But didn't anyone teach them not to share food like this especially if there were going to be sick  :D They probably shared germs between themselves too.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2007, 06:42:43 AM by lil_hamz »

Offline LegendKiller86™

• ILuvMyReina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #67 on: April 09, 2007, 07:34:42 AM »
Reina + Koha = win  :heart:
I really like the 2 of them together. So cute and lost in their own little world. But didn't anyone teach them not to share food like this especially if there were going to be sick  :D They probably shared germs between themselves too.

That's exactly what I think when I watch that scene..and it reminds me on how both of em' got sick together in the past. But kawaii does matters, though. Even though in their own little world.  :)

Offline tanakachi

• Reina's Bodyguard
  • Member+
« Reply #68 on: April 09, 2007, 09:58:51 AM »
Reina was just too cute in the new Haromoni...she should wear thos cat ears more haha  :D

Offline chibilolli

• Uh Wha?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gaki Gay Lord
« Reply #69 on: April 09, 2007, 03:45:06 PM »
There, placed my order for both. I'll just have to work more during vacation since the single V is a must have as well. I thought for a long time since I don't even have a job yet, but what the heck, this is too good to miss.

I did that as well. I ordered the DVD one a while ago but kept reading that the photobook one is a must. So I ordered that one as well. Plus I ordered the Eago YES Nude photo set. Gonna have to work some serious overtime to pay for all the - mostly Reina - stuff I've reciently bought (as long as I'm not naughty and get my self banned ~ AGAIN!  ^-^)

I don't like their outfits but heres my 3 favourite members together in the PV. Mmmmmm!
« Last Edit: April 09, 2007, 04:06:12 PM by lolli »

Offline tanakachi

• Reina's Bodyguard
  • Member+
« Reply #70 on: April 09, 2007, 04:14:04 PM »
I still want more Reina stuff, but now i'm too broke :( still waiting for my Reina Phone string :(

Reina looks soo much better with her hair down!!
« Last Edit: April 09, 2007, 04:14:30 PM by tanakachi »

Offline LegendKiller86™

• ILuvMyReina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #71 on: April 10, 2007, 12:33:51 AM »

I don't like their outfits but heres my 3 favourite members together in the PV. Mmmmmm!

Well she looks fabulous anyway in her white,rock badass outfit....and thank God she is with Risha too~ :heart:

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #72 on: April 10, 2007, 05:15:40 PM »
Just a noob questions.. What's on the DVD that comes with the Alo Hello PB? Just making of stuff?(http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/code-j/section-posters/pid-1004621078/)

It's not the actual Alo Hello DVD right? (http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/code-j/section-videos/pid-1004621168/)

That's the way it should be though, the PB + the DVD.. anyway, I'm just trying to make up my mind which to get  :)

Offline chibilolli

• Uh Wha?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gaki Gay Lord
« Reply #73 on: April 10, 2007, 06:34:44 PM »
Just a noob questions.. What's on the DVD that comes with the Alo Hello PB? Just making of stuff?(http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/code-j/section-posters/pid-1004621078/)

It's not the actual Alo Hello DVD right? (http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/code-j/section-videos/pid-1004621168/)

That's the way it should be though, the PB + the DVD.. anyway, I'm just trying to make up my mind which to get  :)

Actually, I would like to know that too. I ordered (and am still waiting for) the PB with DVD but if this is different to that I may have to get this as well.
I think it might be different cos its more expensive then the PB with DVD. Anyone know?

Offline flamingmoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #74 on: April 10, 2007, 09:20:36 PM »
The dvd that comes with a PB is basically an extra that shows the making of the photoshoot for the PB. It's usually around 13 mins long. The actual Alo Hello dvds show the girls' adventures in Hawaii. On Reina's dvd, they show her eating local food, diving in a shark cage, playing around at the beach, working behind the counter at store, and riding a jetski. There is also a second audio track with comments by Reina, Eri, and Risa. It's around 60 mins long. Imo, Konno and Reina have the best produced dvds out of all the Alo / Love Hellos. Their activities were well planned, the girls had fun, and the editing and video quality were very good. I don't think you'll be disaapointed with this dvd.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2007, 09:22:25 PM by flamingmoe »

Offline john_hung

• KOBUSHI-GUMI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dave_akuma
    • dave_skeptical
« Reply #75 on: April 11, 2007, 01:59:46 AM »
diving in a shark cage

:shock: :scolding: :OMG:
if anything bad were to happen to reina you'd see the first shark attacked by a man from me  >:(

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #76 on: April 11, 2007, 03:44:23 AM »
I did that as well. I ordered the DVD one a while ago but kept reading that the photobook one is a must. So I ordered that one as well. Plus I ordered the Eago YES Nude photo set. Gonna have to work some serious overtime to pay for all the - mostly Reina - stuff I've reciently bought (as long as I'm not naughty and get my self banned ~ AGAIN!  ^-^)

There's an EYN photo set? You mean the LE CD? Or did they have something else?
They should have given them better clothes than this. Kinda reminded me of curtains from the 70's  :p
Reina changed the way she did her eye make-up? Looks really hawt. Couldn't stop staring  :k-inlove:

Well she looks fabulous anyway in her white,rock badass outfit....and thank God she is with Risha too~ :heart:
Yep, GakiReina together is :heart:

Offline chibilolli

• Uh Wha?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gaki Gay Lord
« Reply #77 on: April 11, 2007, 08:22:24 AM »
They should have given them better clothes than this. Kinda reminded me of curtains from the 70's  :p

Official photo set. I found them on the Hello! Shop website and then found someone to buy them for me. (there's some very nice guys on eBay!). I'd like to buy all the Reina photo's off there but I don't want to take the p**s really.

70's curtains.  :D  I couldn't think of what they reminded me of. Yeh, I think I remember seeing some like it in my nan's house!  ;D

Offline LegendKiller86™

• ILuvMyReina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #78 on: April 11, 2007, 02:23:54 PM »
Reina changed the way she did her eye make-up? Looks really hawt. Couldn't stop staring  :k-inlove:
Yep, GakiReina together is :heart:

Yup, the dress might been a little..ouch, but her hair is still  :heart: :heart: :heart: and that also made me watching her in that PV and the live performnace non-stop until now~ ;D

Offline chibilolli

• Uh Wha?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gaki Gay Lord
« Reply #79 on: April 11, 2007, 06:54:37 PM »
The dvd that comes with a PB is basically an extra that shows the making of the photoshoot for the PB. It's usually around 13 mins long. The actual Alo Hello dvds show the girls' adventures in Hawaii. On Reina's dvd, they show her eating local food, diving in a shark cage, playing around at the beach, working behind the counter at store, and riding a jetski. There is also a second audio track with comments by Reina, Eri, and Risa. It's around 60 mins long. Imo, Konno and Reina have the best produced dvds out of all the Alo / Love Hellos. Their activities were well planned, the girls had fun, and the editing and video quality were very good. I don't think you'll be disaapointed with this dvd.

Cheers for that. Another thing for me to order!  ;D I'm gonna have too much Reina stuff soon (can there ever be too much?) I'm off to Japan tomorrow so hopefully I'll find (and buy) more Reina stuff! Woot!

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Momoiro Clover Z - BOKU TOE NO CENTURY