JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Local Art - Ai no Kotoba

Author Topic: The Tanaka Reina Thread 从 `,_っ´) [+199 pages]  (Read 353717 times)

Offline ChiruChaCha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • cuak!
Re: The Tanaka Reina Thread 从 `,_っ´) [+199 pages]
« Reply #600 on: June 25, 2007, 07:08:37 PM »

I don't know the numbers but I did upload them (just Reina's parts) here before. Haven't checked back through this thread but it was possibly when it was a temporary forum. If you just want Reina's parts would you like me to re-upload them?

That would be great! I tried to look for the eps Drifoy said at H!O but they were missing...

Offline Ren

• ワーイε=ヾ(*・∀・)/
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a girl!
« Reply #601 on: June 26, 2007, 02:19:26 AM »
070624 Haromoni! XD

Kamei jumping on Reina because of over-happiness = AWESOME. XD And I love how Reina just like stroking that scary but cute doll gently as if saying "Nah it wont happen" XD The name is Reina's crepe is rather... long and she reacts like  "ee?!" She also tried to smell the other cake (what?) and ends up going "Uwe :("

I'm kind of surprised when Reina can eat that purin gyoza as a whole, isn't it rather big? If it was me I'll bite it half first. XD Mushi mushi! Reina doing FuraDance = must watch. :heart: I hate the skirt though. XD She tries to run away from the test Akachin wants to give by saying her stomatch hurts, sly Reina! XD She's one of the three got praised by Akachin because of her dance! Awesome! Why is she holding her skirt after the dance though? Trying to protect it from falling? XD She still lose to Aichan, can't help it I guess, even me watch Aichan's move the sharpest. Good thing they didn't make Reina's negurumi because the face scares me. XD Kind of bad because Reina was screaming "Urayamashi!!!" in the background -> adorable. But if they did make one of Reina I would want to own it so bad. Why didn't they let Reina wearing that white apron Koha and Aika wear.. :(

(I should eat first before watching this, now Haromoni makes me so hungry I can eat a person XD)

BTW, Reina's next week hair seems awesome. XD

The one I was talking about was an individual member DVD. The songs on there are Ambitious, Do It! Now and Odore! Morning Curry and the camera stays on Reina the whole time.  :P
yes the solo dvds are like those on the sports fest '06 ones only this time its for a concert and each member has a dedicated camera on them as they do three songs. its quite nice and interesting though sort of you can see what reina is doing when she's in the back of the pack and doing some back dancing.
I totally didn't know. :lol: Thanks!

Also, Tanaka Reina 24/7! XD

Offline drifoy

• w 0 n k y f ! 3 d
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SHADDAP!!!
« Reply #602 on: June 26, 2007, 07:20:26 AM »

I don't know the numbers but I did upload them (just Reina's parts) here before. Haven't checked back through this thread but it was possibly when it was a temporary forum. If you just want Reina's parts would you like me to re-upload them?

That would be great! I tried to look for the eps Drifoy said at H!O but they were missing...

here you go 3 clips of Reina Panda > http://www.mediafire.com/?1xzl1x5mela
these are uploaded by huggumz before so credits goes to him :)

@Ren: i put off watching H!Ms until my day off but with your reviews, it psyches me up and wish that its already the weekends :( and they say that the recent H!Ms EPs are so so but IMO as long as it has reina on it, watching it is pure bliss :love:
« Last Edit: June 26, 2007, 07:21:50 AM by drifoy »
I :heart:Reina and Seo Hyun | I :heart: Kpop

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #603 on: June 26, 2007, 08:38:38 AM »
Hehehe the panda Reina! I remember the three clips... were they the only ones? cause I think panda reina is adorable! Way more than any of the other animal forms I have seem in my exposure to H!M.

Hehe, reina certainly did get good focus on last weekends hm@... seems good knowing that they get to rotate about.. since sayu got a lot recently too! Let them all get some time being them! woohoo!
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline drifoy

• w 0 n k y f ! 3 d
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SHADDAP!!!
« Reply #604 on: June 26, 2007, 10:17:23 AM »
Hehehe the panda Reina! I remember the three clips... were they the only ones? cause I think panda reina is adorable! Way more than any of the other animal forms I have seem in my exposure to H!M.
i think those three clips are all the scenes of panda reina that appeared on the skit. and yes i wished that there was more.

Offline LegendKiller86™

• ILuvMyReina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #605 on: June 26, 2007, 11:13:22 AM »
^Thanks for the panda Reina videos, drif! She looks adorable. :nya: :luvluv1:

Offline ChiruChaCha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • cuak!
« Reply #606 on: June 26, 2007, 01:22:59 PM »

here you go 3 clips of Reina Panda > http://www.mediafire.com/?1xzl1x5mela
these are uploaded by huggumz before so credits goes to him :)

Thanks so much, downloading now ^^

Offline drifoy

• w 0 n k y f ! 3 d
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SHADDAP!!!
« Reply #607 on: June 27, 2007, 05:41:36 AM »
damn rei.rev! those gifs are hawt! food and reina goes so well together...it is very fun to watch her react and damn reina looks so good these days! she'll be in full bloom soon :wub:

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #608 on: June 27, 2007, 06:25:31 AM »
Thanks for the HM@ review Ren. It keeps me going until I can actually watch it  :)

Came across this old pic of ReinaGaki. Kinda cute don't you think? I rushed to watch all the Namida.... performances just to see the 2 dancing together. Hella adorable. So Eric isn't the only guy around  :P Now we've got sauve Rick to pair with beautiful Reina XD

Offline drifoy

• w 0 n k y f ! 3 d
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SHADDAP!!!
« Reply #609 on: June 27, 2007, 06:54:22 AM »
Came across this old pic of ReinaGaki. Kinda cute don't you think? I rushed to watch all the Namida.... performances just to see the 2 dancing together. Hella adorable. So Eric isn't the only guy around  :P Now we've got sauve Rick to pair with beautiful Reina XD

awwww...they look sweet together...tanaka reisha <3
damn rei.rev! those gifs are hawt! food and reina goes so well together...it is very fun to watch her react and damn reina looks so good these days! she'll be in full bloom soon :wub:
Yes she does! I never could imagine her getting more beautiful cause she's already :O. But she just keeps coming back and wowing me.
she is one of those girls that you always want to look at and be captivated everytime. sort of reina always leaves you helpless and in awe.

Offline nox_xie

• reina's bodyguard
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • tanakacchi_lover
« Reply #610 on: June 27, 2007, 04:52:49 PM »
hurm.. i just came across pic that hav they both together..

hurm, now i know why most of reina fan also like gaki.. think it yourself, i know u also know the answer..

they look like sibling.. same kawai~ness lvl and got their own special attraction..

Offline drifoy

• w 0 n k y f ! 3 d
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SHADDAP!!!
« Reply #611 on: June 27, 2007, 05:51:32 PM »
yeah they both have their own distinct kawaii factor, although i think they have quite a different personality from each other still they are fun to watch together messing around like those in the kanashimi twilight making of vid, i think it would be so crazy if gakisan is reina's best bud...total chaos but cute. :wub:

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #612 on: June 29, 2007, 03:56:20 AM »
^ Rick :lol: (now I have an urge to come up with a male name for the other members)?
Yeah, I always thought they were cute during Namida.

Yes she does! I never could imagine her getting more beautiful cause she's already :O. But she just keeps coming back and wowing me.

Yeah lets do that, it would be fun :lol:

Reina's really getting more "reactive" on HM@ these days. Besides the scenes from the gifs you made, I also like the part where she started yelling at the baby doll cuz it gave Ai a present. She was so adorable there jumping and whining XD So cute!!!

I wonder what's the reason for her becoming more "open". Is it cuz Miki's no longer around and she used to be intimidated by her presence? Or does she feel more comfortable with the current members. It's a pity there isn't anymore Reina-Koha scenes but I can always look forward to ReinaGaki :)

yeah they both have their own distinct kawaii factor, although i think they have quite a different personality from each other still they are fun to watch together messing around like those in the kanashimi twilight making of vid, i think it would be so crazy if gakisan is reina's best bud...total chaos but cute. :wub:

I totally agree. That would be a dream come through if they were best friends. But from stuff I've seen from the past 2 episodes of HM@, it seems KameMame are more stuck. Maybe the winds of change might appear and Reina ends up with Sayu since they share the same annoyance at the baby doll always favoring Ai :P
« Last Edit: June 29, 2007, 03:59:01 AM by lil_hamz »

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #613 on: June 29, 2007, 04:34:04 AM »
:lol:, I dunno if you're serious about this, but I so am gonna do it! Well, not in this thread cause that would be spamming I guess.

Ohhh yes, yes! That HM@ is on my "never delete" list cause of all the cute Reina moments. That was like at least 5-6 episodes worth (nowadays). I can see Reina owning this week's ep too :P.

I'm not sure, but that's a possibility. I think it was cause she wasn't given many chances in the past (with Miki and Yossi still around). Also, when they needed to shove someone into a building and see if it bites, Miki would make Eri do it. When the camera is on Reina, she KNOWS how to work it and make her moment entertaining, but that was it...she didn't get many cam time then. I will always have hope for Tanakamei moments!! Even if it's like...happening at the speed of light XD.

I am serious. You can PM me for that :P

Yeah she does. The old Reina is back, the one full of personality and attitude that I've missed seeing for so long. Now I can't wait to see the making of for Onna..... I'm keeping my fingers crossed for some Tanakamei or ReinaGaki scenes.

The "Myushu, myushu" part where she made the action with her hands were pure gold :lol:
« Last Edit: June 29, 2007, 04:36:00 AM by lil_hamz »

Offline drifoy

• w 0 n k y f ! 3 d
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SHADDAP!!!
« Reply #614 on: June 29, 2007, 10:19:05 AM »
reina-san had some of the most adorable random reactions on cam...especially the one on her alo hello dvd when she was given a cake for her birthday between takes and she was surprised and touched her nose...and i think she said before that when she does that it means she's sort of nervous or she doesn't know what to do....it was priceless but i love her more when she gives the attitude and do some no hold statements....it is 100% pure reina spunk...like when she said back off kid! to aika on one HPC episode.

Offline chibilolli

• Uh Wha?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gaki Gay Lord
« Reply #615 on: June 29, 2007, 12:20:34 PM »
I think I must be the only person in this thread that hates Haromoni@. I watched it the after reading Ren's post about it but had to turn it off. Unfortunatly because of it my love for Reina is wavering  :( I really hope they make it better. I don't want to stop liking Reina altogether  :cry:

Offline crazychickencow

• ☆Property of Reina Tanaka☆
  • Member+
  • Pimp and skank <3
« Reply #616 on: July 01, 2007, 10:23:55 AM »
Lolli, I'm totally with you. I can't stand HM@... I thought H!M was starting to get better again (with HPC, better segments, etc) and then they pulled it. Because, yeah, let's watch the girls walk around in cat ears pushing a possessed doll in a stroller. Quality entertainment.

...I apologize. I'm still bitter.  :lol:

I think I'll go put on my Reina shirt to feel better... Yes, it's a Reina day. But then, what day isn't?

|Wonky Love||Erien Files||Taka's Ho|
|my lj|
I'm a girl. As in, not a dude. The name's Lauren (AKA Rin AKA Lor AKA LaLa) but if you insist on calling me by my username don't call me "crazy" "chicken" or "cow." Do what the cool kids do and say C3 or CC.
:)

Offline chibilolli

• Uh Wha?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gaki Gay Lord
« Reply #617 on: July 01, 2007, 02:09:30 PM »
^ I'm so glad that I'm not alone on this. I was starting to get worried and thought I might get persecuted!!!  XD

I think I'll go put on my Reina shirt to feel better... Yes, it's a Reina day. But then, what day isn't?

I think I'll do this too. Hopefully a combined, Reina T-shirt wearing effort will mean a better show from today  :lol:  But this could just be wishful thinking?  :?

I think I'll wait 'patiently' for Ren's review before watching it.

Offline LegendKiller86™

• ILuvMyReina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #618 on: July 01, 2007, 07:37:18 PM »
hurm.. i just came across pic that hav they both together..

hurm, now i know why most of reina fan also like gaki.. think it yourself, i know u also know the answer..

they look like sibling.. same kawai~ness lvl and got their own special attraction..

Me too~!

Looking forward for more ReinaRisha moments...both are cute and humourous... :nya:

Hate to admit it, but nowadays I only watch Haromoni@ for the sake of Reina only...

Offline nox_xie

• reina's bodyguard
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • tanakacchi_lover
« Reply #619 on: July 02, 2007, 12:17:09 AM »
hurm.. i think most of us watch becoz of our dream girl are in the show.. the show alone are not that great.. i like the old one which got game which is much happening.. but on the other side.. we can see a small fraction of japan business and places.. hurm.. 50-50%..

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Local Art - Ai no Kotoba