JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 96 kbs)     Now playing: kuro - Kuro's Hawaii Show Thu Nov 04 2010

Author Topic: (Group) Afilia Saga East  (Read 475237 times)

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
Re: (Group) Afilia Saga East
« Reply #780 on: July 24, 2012, 05:32:50 AM »
^ you talking about Louise trademark side ponytail? i wonder if she use it like that most of the time just to hide the piercing... but what i know is that this only makes more notorious whenever she tries different hairdos.... #inbefore Louigi Sforzur coolness :cokecat:

and about Kohime... her official profile says her birthday is november 24 so nothing embarassing there lol (well i think all maids hide her real ages so yeah) http://5pb.jp/afiliasaga/profile/member/kohime.html but yeah Mr SomethingWild and me discussed a bit about Kohime's age and we decided he was somewhere between 14 and 24 XD but since most of the afilia members i know have 20 or over 20 then i say is closer to that age... but she looks like a kid and that's fact

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #781 on: July 25, 2012, 06:32:10 AM »
not sure how new is this but check this page http://icecco.com/index.html and dig the pics with afilia saga east members eating ice creamu :D easy to spot but i'll post some pics laters

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #782 on: July 25, 2012, 06:51:44 AM »
sir, this is a great discovery.  :fap I guess it is kinda new, since there`s only one member left: Karen. and the fact that Laura and Emiu are there.

letting cosplay pics aside, I don`t remember seeing Louise with other hairstyles... have to stalk moar.  :D but I wasn`t talking just about the hairstyle, her poses and camera angles are very suspicious, imo, even before I finally saw (what looked like to be) the piercing somewhere. as an example, in the booklet of kindan muteki no darling (the pink version), she poses with her head turned to the right side (what is unusual). what she does then? she makes a pose covering her ear with the hand.  :roll:

Kurumi said it was embarassing because Louise was about the tell the year (well, she was threatening to do it, at least). to tell the truth, in that moment I didn`t understand it. just some days later when I saw her birthday somenwhere, it made sense.  :sweatdrop:

about maids and real ages... I remember seeing a  video in youtube where a maid tells her age is 17. "I was 17, am 17 now and will continue being 17 forever."  :lol:

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #783 on: July 25, 2012, 07:30:39 AM »
Guess Louise sometimes tries to hide her iercign then... but since i find nothing wrong in that (in fact is hella cute) then i allow it :V

some ice cream pics... must been made during the period Karen was on hiatus due to poor health (that noody knows what that really means)

Offline momorinomono

• Kohime <3
« Reply #784 on: July 25, 2012, 09:29:44 AM »
is it your first time here or you already know Akihabara? if you need more info, feel free to contact me. though I think it`s a no-brainer, very easy to spot the place.  :)

No worries as i have been visiting Tokyo every year in Augusts since 2008. And almost quite familiar with Akiba. Just that this year there will be some time set aside for Afilia love~ :)
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 10:53:08 AM by momorinomono »

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #785 on: July 25, 2012, 06:09:11 PM »

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #786 on: July 26, 2012, 09:43:21 AM »
KAren :-* is she back?

this is very funny. so much PIEHOLE action

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #787 on: July 28, 2012, 05:53:18 AM »
well, I went to the Ikebukuro Cafe yesterday with a friend. hmmm dunno if my expectations were too high or something, but I felt a little disappointed.  :huhuh

no member of the group was there. they were six girls but the service was too slow, imo. in that one-hour course I only managed to drink four cocktails.  :smhid the whole place I found very simple, but what disturbed me was that elevator. is it part of the scenery?  :lol: damn, that was scary, it shaked like if we were in the middle of an earthquake, even after it arrived at the fourth floor.

food and drinks were ok. no complaints. price, ok too. the same amount I spend at AKB Cafe or Hooters, so...

I saw that they were hesitating a little to come and talk, dunno if because I wasn`t alone or simply because we are foreigners. the girl that introduced us to the place and explained everything was Mei-chan, but who came to talk twice was Seiko-chan. after some talking, she assumed that my friend was a foreigner and I was a hafu (a japanese with mixed blood). I hate when this happens because they start talking quickly and with a wider vocabulary with you, making my hardware melt with so advanced usage of moonspeak.  :lol: she pointed me the figure that represented her in that stand, though it didn`t look like her at all.  :sweatdrop: one thing I liked a lot was the book with their profiles. so much info there... for example I didn`t know that Aria dislikes pandas. ROFL she is exactly Kohime`s opposite. and Louise`s photo  :inlove: I would kill the soviet army alone for that pic.  :bow:

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #788 on: July 28, 2012, 11:20:48 AM »
no member of the group was there. they were six girls but the service was too slow, imo. in that one-hour course I only managed to drink four cocktails.  :smhid the whole place I found very simple, but what disturbed me was that elevator. is it part of the scenery?  :lol: damn, that was scary, it shaked like if we were in the middle of an earthquake, even after it arrived at the fourth floor.

No group members isn't too surprising, since they have a lot of girls working there. Most girls I've seen working there was four, so six sounds like a lot. I assume you went in the evening? I always went during lunch hours, so i guess they're less busy then and have more time for bonding and service. I had to problems with the elevator  :O2

The Aria disliking panda thing has to be some sort of inside joke between her and Kohime  :lol:

But yeah, too bad it didn't live up to your expectations. Tons of factors here: time of visit, which girls are working, alone or in a group, amount of guests, etc. etc.

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #789 on: July 28, 2012, 02:47:07 PM »
well, if we consider that AKB`s cafe didn`t met my expectations neither and I still went there several times, there`s no need for the management to worry.  :lol:

yep, we went about 18:00 there. there was no empty table (though I can`t say it was crowded because almost everyone there was sitting alone). but despite this, I found the service very slow. my friend and I were joking about the amount of dirty glasses they were letting accumulate in the bar.  :lol: oh! my bigger complaint was in fact that they put in that screen the Kindan Muteki video to repeat endlessly.  :banghead: I like it but not to the point of hearing it for hours non-stop. I even asked Mei-chan about it but she apologized and said that it was the newest release so... pacience.

oh! and I asked her about what (or who) defines the girls that enter or leaves the group. I know about the story written in the website, but would like to hear from someone. she became a little blanked out and ended saying it was up to the producers.  :nervous

Offline kuumined

• kohipanda
  • kohipanda
« Reply #790 on: July 28, 2012, 02:56:28 PM »
HI THERE \o/

Am watching the 2nd One Man Live DVD right now~! and they are introducing Laura and Emiu!! :D

Iirc, karen should be participating in the Platinum campaigns~!

My first trip to the cafe I didn't see a single member... but my night visit was awsm with KOHIME!  :twothumbs

But i totally love the television at the side. It helped me keep calm when looking at the cute girls serving the other senpais~

Mei-chan and seiko are lovely too! but a pity so many of the nice ones graduated :((
Mei's old picture in the profile book was totally cute!

The only problem I had with the escalator was... I went up with one of the cafe girls. then when I alighted she was shocked. and said something along the lines:' oh you were a senpai!, I didn't see you around before!'

Please visit http://afiliasagaafiririru.blogspot.com/
Has english translations available!
よろしくね!
also follow me on twitter with id kohipanda
and pm me your skype ID if you would like to spazz about A.S.E with me :D

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #791 on: July 28, 2012, 07:58:40 PM »
HMV event... think just the first of many

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #792 on: July 29, 2012, 06:58:23 PM »
oh! so this is the "HMV uniform" they were supposed to be using during the Platinum campaign... interesting. I went today to the event realized at Mega Web in Odaiba. but didn`t saw the second mini-live when they used this uniform because I went to Zepp to see the Girls` Factory festival.

I went there very early cuz I had hope they would be selling some gachapons with cheki, but there wasn`t any.  :cry: at least I managed to see the rehearsal. after it they went to the Ride One cafe where they would be serving the customers, just like they do in their cafe. I was very unlucky here cuz they split in two groups, one serving from 12:00 to 12:30 and the other from 12:30 until 13:00. since I the line was huge, I only managed to enter when the second group was serving and... the second group was composed only by girls I have ZERO connection... Ayami, Aria, Emiu, Maho... well, it`s true I already got a 2-shot with Emiu but nothing more than that. so I didn`t talk with anyone. in fact Ayami was very nervous when serving me, like "oh my gawd, a freaking gaijin! help me!  :panic: ".  XD

after, the mini-live where they singed Mirai ga Watashi wo matteiru, Luminus no Izumi, Knee High Egoist, Seinaru wktk no Hoshi, Platinum and Sorairo Days. according to Emiu`s post in her blog, this event was the last one Karen takes part before her break.  :( this explains why her line during the handshaking was so big... talking about it, I only talked with Louise, telling her I went to the cafe for the first time but unfortunately she wasn`t there. she giggled and said "ow, you were looking for me?". I replied yes but at least I saw that book with their profiles and... her photo was too cute to be true. she then made the same pose in it and... time`s over.

for the 2-shots, there were two types: the common one (3 tickets) and the random 2-shot (coasting less, just one ticket). the random 2-shot consisted in taking an aleatory card with a member`s name before getting to the stage. I took Maho and BANG! THANKS GOD! Louise.  :wub: so I took a photo in the middle of them. I have to complain that the photo became a little unfocused but since I only noted it minutes later, couldn`t ask for another one.  :doh:

since I was expecting to be unlucky as always, I was prepared to use 3 tickets in the common 2-shot to take a pic with Louise. but as I already got one, I became a little confused of what should I do. ended going for a 2-shot with Kohime.  :) I have to tell you, SomethingWild is not lying when he talks about her. she is just so adorable, always with a big smile in her face.  :)

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #793 on: July 29, 2012, 07:26:30 PM »
Maho sama <333

anyways Ayami seems to be nervous all the time so i don't know... also Karen hiatus is just starting? lol i thought she was already back with the group... nvm

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #795 on: July 30, 2012, 04:11:20 AM »
me too! but looks like she was just out of the shows, not out of all activities. from now on she won`t be participating in anything. Emiu`s post is very emotional and has a graduation feeling around it.  :panic: what I can assume from it is that Karen`s break is unfortunately a serious thing (like some muscle disorder). 

Offline momorinomono

• Kohime <3
« Reply #796 on: July 30, 2012, 06:16:25 AM »
I wonder who caught Kohime's Panda in the clip above ya~ :wub:

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #797 on: July 30, 2012, 07:05:27 AM »
she is wearing this... not sure why but she is lol and no idea who might caught the panda but i'm possitive it was returned to her... also wondering if is moro-moro :V

idol-p report about afilia saga in Kobe?
http://www.idol-p.com/news/show/news0150

« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 07:24:23 AM by shurastriker »

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #798 on: July 31, 2012, 10:17:04 PM »
Afilia Saga gets arrived  :cow: ... one day i'll order the 2nd live but for now i'm short in idols money

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #799 on: August 01, 2012, 11:12:06 AM »
Oricon Weekly Charts:
#23 - 4,430 AFILIA SAGA EAST - 「Platinum」

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 96 kbs)     Now playing: kuro - Kuro's Hawaii Show Thu Nov 04 2010