JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Halcali - Baby Blue

Author Topic: Love in the Fast Lane (multipairing) 24/11/2012 [Will be revamped/continued]  (Read 159857 times)

Offline Ninjatigerdemon

• General Demon
  • Member+
  • No Ordinary Ninja.
Don't end the story it's getting more interesting
This is your story and you get to do whatever you want
I love how you write about each pairings in their own way
You write about action love and racing all together that it is so awesome
Oh I don't know how to do the first thing
But about the Atsumina part I would like them to finally be together but I also don't
I just want to see more teasing then they get together  XD
No ordinary ninja.

Offline YumePouk

• Without a word you made me know love & Without a word love leaves me
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I just wanna be with you, that's all...
Re: Love in the Fast Lane [CHAPTER 10 - Fallin' (Staring Contest finale)]
« Reply #161 on: August 01, 2011, 10:14:58 AM »
Yeah good to know that you will not end soon ^^
and to answer your questions :

1 : Go to edit your 1st post of the thread
When you are there
Clik on the icone to insert a link
From the left 2nd line & 2nd icone
(earth with a paper page when you clic on it =    
in the space you put the link of the chapter)
You do that for each chapter you want to link in the index

2 : Hmm for me I think you shoul not settle the score for the AtsuMina couple yet
Let continue the teasing a little bit...but if you think that they need to stop the teasing and staring
Then you should settle the score between those 2  :D
Like I didn't hear it, like I couldn't hear it.... I shouldn't have heard your love in the first place
]

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In my world, anything is possible.
« Reply #162 on: August 02, 2011, 07:11:37 AM »
D_Sphere: I'm not gonna end the fic soon... I am actually thinking of ways on how I can add more chapters  :nervous Thank you for reading my fic! :kneelbow:

Ninjatigerdemon: Thanks for the tip! I am really glad that you all like reading my fic... it gives me the inspiration to write the next chapters in this story. I actually enjoy writing about Atsuko and Takamina's teasing that I haven't made a draft on how they will get together  :grr: I'll eventually get there lol

YumePouk: Thanks YumePouk! I'll keep that in mind... for now, I'm still having fun with their teasin  :P

To everyone: I'm currently finishing the latest chapter... I'll post the update in a couple of minutes. Thank you for being patient!  :byebye:

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #163 on: August 02, 2011, 07:33:51 AM »
Nice Index  :twothumbs

YAY update sooon, *lurks*  :on lol:

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
Love in the Fast Lane [CHAPTER 11 - There Goes Our Saturday...
« Reply #164 on: August 02, 2011, 08:25:41 AM »
@immortal_K: you can quit your lurking now  :on lol:

LOVE IN THE FAST LANE
=================

CHAPTER 11 – There Goes Our Saturday

Saturday is Takamina, Haruna and Miichan’s favorite day of the week. It means no practice races, no grease stains, no stress… and most of all, they could just stay in their apartment and do nothing but eat, play videos and sleep the day away. Too bad, this Saturday is an exception…

TTTRRRRIIIIINNNGG!!!

Takamina groaned, blindingly stretched an arm under the covers trying to grab the handset of their telephone.

“Moshi moshi…?” Takamina mumbled, sleep still evident in her voice.

“TAKAMINA! GOOD MORNING!” greeted the caller.

Takamina slowly got up and squinted at their alarm clock. “Midori-sensei? Why the hell are you calling us on a Saturday? It’s only 5 in the freakin’ morning! The sun isn’t up yet!” she complained, her voice waking Haruna and Miichan.

“Mou~~ can’t I call my three favorite agents? Yohko said you all promised to visit me here in the agency…” Midori pouted.

Takamina placed back the handset on its console and placed Midori on speaker phone. “What do you want at this time of the day, Midori-sensei?” Miichan yawned.

“Ah! About that, I want you to go to the agency today. The lab results from the sample that you gave me are already in and I’ve already checked the data inside the tablet.” Midori answered.

“Alright, alright… we’ll go there today. Can we at least wait for the sun to come up first?” Haruna asked,

“Of course you can! Make sure you bring me a present as well. Ja ne!” Midori said cheerfully then hanged up.

The three cousins looked at their telephone in disbelief. “She’s awfully cheerfull on waking us up early. I hope she realizes she just ruined our Saturday.” Takamina mumbled, Haruna and Miichan nodded in agreement.

At the TSOA Research Facility…

Takamina, Haruna and Miichan entered the sliding metal doors of the research facility. The said facility has been their favorite wing of the building since they were kids. Inside the research facility, a group of scientists are busy conducting experiments at the left side of the department. To the right is where a team of engineers are testing different kinds of gadgets and artilleries that their latest technology can offer. The middle part of the facility is slightly elevated which acted as Midori’s desk where she can supervise all the activities inside the research facility. As the cousins climbed the “captain’s deck”, which Midori fondly calls it, they saw Midori typing away and looking at the large glass screen in front of her.

“Here’s your present as requested. It’s a good thing the wine depot near our place opens real early.” Haruna said, placing a large bottle of Kubota Hekijyu sake beside Midori’s keyboard.

“It’s good to see the three of you again! And it’s even better that you remember my favorite brand!” Midori exclaimed, hugging the bottle to her chest.

The three cousins sweatdropped. “Uh… you’re welcome…? Anyway, what did you find out Midori-sensei?” Takamina asked. Midori went back to typing then various panels appeared on the screen.

“Just by looking at the samples that you’ve collected, it does look like meth or cocaine. One of our analysts made a test and confirmed that it’s crack cocaine.” Midori said pointing at one of the panels showing the lab results.

“And the data inside the tablet?” Miichan asked.

“Well, I personally checked the files and found out that the warehouse that you infiltrated was owned by a certain Yamamoto Industries Inc., one of the largest shipping companies here in Japan.” Midori said. Using her fingers, she touched the glass screen to arrange a panel then double tapped the panel into full screen mode. “It seems that it’s not their only business. The data contains their suppliers and customers around the world and some of the recent accounting records that they have. It shows in the data that you’re dealing with drug dealers and at the same time, smugglers. They are smuggling high caliber firearms and I find it amusing that they smuggle car and motorcycle parts as well.” She added.

The cousins stared at the panel in front of them. “Wait… the brands listed in car parts are the types used for making race cars.” Takamina said.

“Yamamoto you say… I don’t think I have heard that company since we started in AKB48.” Haruna wondered.

Midori began typing again, opening another panel revealing a company profile on the screen. “You are right Takamina, that those car parts are used primarily for race cars. I took the liberty and searched if there is a certain Yamamoto company who is involved in the racing industry. Lo and behold, the company itself owns a race team under its name and recently purchased 2 other teams in a span of 3 years.” She said.

Takamina frowned at this new information. “So that means… they’ve also been buying out teams so that they can freely sell drugs and firearms during a racing event. I’m thinking that they may be responsible for the ‘accidents’ that have been happening in some racing events to prevent the other teams from winning.” She concluded, remembering the black car that chased after her in one of their races.
“There may be a possibility in that Takamina. I’ve been researching that their team is a strong contender in the industry. They don’t take losing lightly.” Midori said.

“Our team has been winning lately. It’ll only take a matter of time before we become a blip on their radar. I think for now, we have to make sure that they don’t try to buy the team.” Haruna said and her two cousins nodded in agreement.

“Well, now that I’ve given you all the information that I’ve collected so far, it’s my turn to give you your presents.” Midori concluded and lead the cousins to the armory section of the facility.

Upon entering the armory section, Midori flicked on the lights then pushed some buttons on a control panel mounted near the door frame. The white, blank walls automatically revolved revealing different kinds of artillery known to man and some weapons that the agency uniquely designed. Midori clicked some more buttons prompting some tables to rise up from some portions of the floor revealing different kinds of gadgets.

“Sugoi…” Miichan whispered.

“Hoho! I’m glad you appreciate it! You three look like kids in a candy store. The Chief gave me a go signal to take as much equipment and weapons that you like. I don’t recommend taking the big guns though. You’ll all find a hard time to conceal it and besides they are quite heavy.” Midori said giving them a big black bag.

The cousins scurried off checking the weapons and gadgets available. After a few minutes of getting the items that they might need, they zipped the bag close with a satisfied look on their faces.

“I felt like I’ve been on a shopping spree! Thanks Midori-sensei!” Takamina said.

“You’re always welcome. Before you leave, I’ll show you my pet project that I’ve been working on for quite some time now.” Midori said motioning them to follow her at the farthest side of the room. Midori touched the white wall transforming it into a two-way mirror. At the other side parked a blue/silver BMW ActiveHybrid 7.

“Whoa! That’s a cool ride you have Midori-sensei!” Haruna exclaimed.

“I’ve made impressive modifications in that car and it is at its final stage of testing. If all our modifications will be completed any day, I’ll let you know so that I can personally hand you the keys to that car.” Midori said proudly.

The cousins widened their eyes in surprise, still looking at the car. “Thank you Midori-sensei!” they bowed.

“Hehe~~ anything for my favorite budding agents! Anyway, you girls should get going. I’ve already kept you long enough and it’s time for you to enjoy what’s left of your Saturday. As always, I’ve enjoyed your company.” Midori smiled, receiving hugs from the three.

Takamina, Haruna and Miichan sped thru the Tokyo Metropolitan Expressway using their Lancer Evo X. Miichan being the driver, glanced at the rear view mirror and frowned. Three unmarked sedans have been following them a couple of minutes since they left the agency.

“I hate to tell you this, but I think we are being followed.” Miichan said, slowly stepping on the gas pedal.

Takamina who’s sitting at the passenger side of the car glanced at the right side mirror. “You’re right. They also sped up when you stepped on the gas.” She confirmed.

Haruna who is sitting at the back seat looked behind her. Her eyes widened in shock when some of the men in the cars pulled their guns out and aimed at them. “Crap this is not good! Miichan, drive!” Haruna exclaimed then ducked in the nick of time when the men began showering their car with bullets.

Miichan stepped hard on the gas pedal then began distracting their chasers by swerving on the lanes. The cars chasing after them tried hard to chase after them and continued shooting at their car.

Takamina looked out of the window then pulled out her newly acquired Mac-10 then aimed at the chasers. She fired a few rounds to distract them and caused the drivers to swivel trying to dodge from side to evade Takamina’s shots.

Haruna pushed half of her body out of the left window then aimed her Glock 17, injuring some of the armed men. She ducked back inside the car and rummaged at the black bag containing some of their new artillery. She let out a squeal when she found was she’s looking for.

“Haruna, what are you rummaging for inside the bag?” Miichan asked, trying hard to navigate on the road and at the same time dodge the gunshots.

“Tire caltrops. These will help us get out of this mess.” Haruna said. She gave a handful to Takamina then both of them scattered the caltrops on either sides of the car towards their chasers.

The unmarked cars swiveled as each of their tires popped like balloons. The magwheels produced sparks as their cars maneuvered aimlessly on the road. The three cars collided with each other, rendering the drivers and passengers unconscious in the middle of the wreck.

The three cousins stepped out of their car and looked at the wreck. “I’ll call the agency regarding this. I think we also need a new car as well.” Miichan said, looking at their bullet-ridden car.

The TSOA agents finally arrived a few minutes after the cousins made a call. The chasers were apprehended and those who were injured will be taken care of in the agency’s own infirmary. As the three cousins oversee the activity in front of them, a BMW car stopped beside them.

“Yo!” Midori greeted as she lowered down a window.

“Midori-sensei! What are you doing here?” Takamina asked.

“Well, I’ve heard from our grapevine that you’re involved in this wreck. I assumed that you might need a new ride.” Midori said as she got out of the car. “The tests are complete and you can now take this car. Remember to always to take it to the carwash every now and then.” She added, throwing the keys at Haruna , who caught it in mid-air with ease.

“Thank you sensei!” the three exclaimed. Their excitement turned into curiosity when they heard someone’s phone ringing. Haruna pulled out her phone, noticing that she received a text message.

"Eh?! How did she get my number?" Haruna exclaimed, and let Takamina and Miichan read the message:

NyanNyaaan~~ <3

I miss you!
We’re currently at Berry Parlour right now.  ( *`ω´)
See you in a couple of mins!

Yuko <3

Haruna blushed earning giggles from Takamina and Haruna. “Well, we might as well use the new car going to the café. Midori-sensei, thanks again for the new ride!” Takamina said and the three of them got in the car.

Saturday is Mariko, Yuko and Atsuko's favorite day of the week. It means no photoshoot, no flashing cameras, no stress... And most of all, they could just hang out with fellow Flag Girls members and do nothing but stroll around the city, shopping, and chat endlessly over coffee.

Now it's been a week since Atsuko began receiving flowers in different fashion in the studio. Since the AKB headquarters are closed during the weekends, she assumed that she won't be receiving anything today. The mere thought somehow made her feel sad. However, this Saturday seemed to be an exception...

Inside the Berry Parlour, the Flag Girls chatted comfortably as they check the menu and place their orders. Yuko giggled then flipped shut her mobile phone and asked one of the waitresses to add three more chairs to their table.

"You look like a cat who ate the canary Yuko... What's up?" Tomo-mi asked.

"I texted NyanNyan that we're here at the Berry Parlour. She replied that she'll be here in a couple of minutes. Takamina and Miichan is with her by the way." Yuko said, giving a knowing glance to Mariko and Atsuko.

"Eh? How did you get her phone number? Did she give it to you?" Mariko asked.

"Nope. I snooped in her personal file when I visited you in your office." Yuko answered making everyone laugh.

Suddenly, a waitress stopped on their table, as if looking for someone in their group.

“Excuse me, is there someone named Atsuko-san in this group?” the waitress asked.

“Hai… that’s me…” Atsuko said raising her hand. The waitress smiled then gave her a long stem of lilies that she’s been hiding behind her back.

“Someone asked me to give this to you Atsuko-san. Your orders will be ready in a couple of minutes. Please enjoy your stay.” The waitress bowed then went back to the kitchen.

The Flag Girls stared at the flower then suddenly swooned and gave an ecstatic squeal, snapping Atsuko out of her reverie.

“Hehe… looks like your suitor has ways to find you Acchan.” Yuko teased.

Before Atsuko could answer, she and the team suddenly heard the door chimes tinkle, signaling new customers. Haruna and Miichan opened each of the doors then Takamina entered in between them. They looked around and smiled as they saw the Flag Girls inside the café. The Flag Girls waved at their direction as the three cousins made their way to the table. Miichan immediately sat beside Mariko while Yuko yanked Haruna to an empty seat beside her. Takamina automatically seated beside Atsuko and noticed that she is quietly holding a flower.

“Acchan, is there something wrong?” Takamina asked, checking the menu.

Atsuko glanced sideways and gave Takamina a gentle smile. “I’ve been wondering who is responsible for these lilies that I’ve been receiving… do you have any idea who might that be, Ta-Ka-Mi-Na?” she asked sweetly… too sweetly, Takamina thought.

“I really don’t have an idea Acchan.” Takamina replied, looking at Haruna and Miichan who were giving her devious looks.

“Aren’t you jealous Takamina? Someone is making a move on Atsuko-chan.” Tomochin teased.

Takamina let out a small laugh. “Nope, I’m not jealous of that person. Actually, I’m more jealous of the flower.” She replied, earning her curious looks from Atsuko and the rest of the group.

“Jealous… over a flower?” Mariko asked.

“Well, yeah! You see, I don’t see the person who gave the flower to Acchan. I’m jealous of the flower because it’s the one being held in Acchan’s hand.” Takamina reasoned, making Atsuko blush.

“Ooooh… how very manly of you.” Mayu teased.

“O-Oi…”Takamina said, scratching the back of her head, making everyone laugh.

Takamina, Haruna and Miichan enjoyed their afternoon with the Flag Girls as they chat and ate tasty desserts in the café. When they noticed that it’s almost sunset, everyone decided that it’s time to go home. The three cousins excused themselves from the table, telling the Flag Girls that they are going to check their car parked outside.

Mariko waved to one of the waitresses and asked for the bill. “Ano, excuse me, can we have the check please?” she asked, while the girls rummaged inside their bags to give their share of the bill.

“Oh, sorry miss, but your bill’s been paid by your three companions that went out.” The waitress pointed out.

“Eh?!” The Flag Girls exclaimed.

“That’s so typical of them. They like to surprise people since we were kids. Anyway, let’s meet them outside and just thank them.” Tomochin said off-handedly and rose from her chair.

“Wow, she really knows their personality…”Mariko mumbled, then everyone went out of the café. By the time they all got out of the entrance, they were startled when a BMW stopped in front of them.

Takamina, who is now the driver, stepped out of the car. “We were wondering if we could drive the sisters home tonight…”she said, looking at Atsuko, Mariko and Yuko, making them blush. The rest of the Flag Girls squealed then said their thanks and waved their goodbyes to the three pair.

Haruna and Miichan stepped out of the car as well, then guided Mariko and Yuko inside. Takamina walked to the passenger side of the car, opened the door and then looked at Atsuko as she got in the car.

“Well, it seems that you’ll be seating next to me, Atsuko hime-sama.” Takamina grinned. Atsuko was about to say something when Takamina closed the door and jogged her way to the driver’s side. Atsuko looked at her when Takamina got inside the car and adjusted her seatbelt. Takamina just grinned at her, then looked at her cousins who were being snuggled by Mariko and Yuko.

“It looks like our Saturday ended on a good note, right Haruna… Miichan?” Takamina said then smiled at Atsuko as she started the engine. Atsuko smiled in response then placed her hand on Takamina’s right hand that is clutching the gear.

“I guess so… yeah it did.”Haruna wheezed as she was hugged tighter by Yuko.

“Of course it did! Come on, Takamina, let’s take these princesses home.” Miichan said placing her arm over Mariko’s shoulder as Takamina sped off the road.

To be continued…

I wrote this chapter last Saturday... hence, the title of the chapter. Enjoy!  :luvluv2:

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #165 on: August 02, 2011, 08:50:23 AM »
*comes out from lurking*

YAY!!!!! =O they got the new car, I wonder what alterations was done on that  :lol:

LOL Midori and her sake  :twothumbs

Hmmm, I still believe Takamina is the one behind the lilies  :wahaha:

Offline anoni2

• Member+
Re: Love in the Fast Lane [CHAPTER 10 - There Goes Our Saturday...] update
« Reply #166 on: August 02, 2011, 10:02:52 AM »
Midori still the same XD

they are so gentleman   :lol:

Takacchan   :shy2:

nice waiting for the next update and tyt-su  :mon thumb:
Still shipping them early pairs. 1st generation ftw!

Editing in progress ~ T's and J's
SRO(Their Journey)

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #167 on: August 02, 2011, 10:08:12 AM »
immortal_K: thanks for reading! hehe, honestly, i havent thought of the alterations for that car...  :mon sweat: I saw that model in their website and it was an awesome car! Takamina sure got a lot of connections if she's the one behind the lilies  :glasses:

anoni2: i think Midori will always be the same... even her age is still the same until now lol. hehe, I hope I wrote the Takacchan scenes well... Thanks for the comment! will try to update as soon as I can!  :cool1:

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #168 on: August 02, 2011, 02:05:04 PM »
That was pretty good!!!
there are some actions and ro~ma~nce :grin:
hey what happened to the staring contest?
anyways update soon XD

Offline Ninjatigerdemon

• General Demon
  • Member+
  • No Ordinary Ninja.
« Reply #169 on: August 02, 2011, 02:48:10 PM »
They got a new car!!
Takamina gettin jealous over the flower part was funny
Can't wait for next chapte update soon
No ordinary ninja.

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #170 on: August 02, 2011, 03:02:57 PM »
blughise: are you talking about settling the score in the staring contest? well, i haven't thought of a good scene about that  :depressed: or i'll just leave it as a tie for Takamina and Atsuko. :dunno: I think I'll just ask everyone regarding that.  :bingo:

Ninjatigerdemon: hehe, I'm glad you thought that it's funny... I thought I was cheesy when I wrote that part. :barf:

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
Re: Love in the Fast Lane [CHAPTER 11 - There Goes Our Saturday...] update
« Reply #171 on: August 02, 2011, 03:47:40 PM »
Yes.....if you want to settle it...............and also the secret admirer..........but it's all up to you.............I'll just patiently wait

Offline JPopLover

• I <3 Music
« Reply #172 on: August 02, 2011, 08:45:57 PM »
 :hee: I just loved the scene where Takamina, Miichan, and Haruna where being all gentlemenly(womenly?)  :nya: Hope you update soon ^^ seriously loving this story :3

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #173 on: August 03, 2011, 04:02:29 AM »
I realized I did not comment for Chapter 10. What is this?! o A o. Anyway I'm here~~~ What are these gentlewomen? xDDD They are so womanly. LOL. xD I can't wait for more! ; v ; b Update soon! :3
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #174 on: August 03, 2011, 01:07:36 PM »
blughise: I'll probably set aside that staring contest... I have a lot of chapter ideas that I don't know which one I'll post first  :dizzy: Thanks for being patient!

JPopLover: hehe, they are being gentlewomanly perhaps? :mon sweat: I'll try to update as soon as I can!

arisa03:  :mon hi: yeah, I kinda missed your comment lol, but it's okay. I'm more happy that you were able to read the updates.  :luvluv2:

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #175 on: August 03, 2011, 03:36:33 PM »
I'm sorry. OTZ. I usually read updates on my iPod. xD But my account isn't logged in so I can't comment or thank. xDDD Yes I am so happy to have read the updates. You better update soon! XDD!
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
Love in the Fast Lane [CHAPTER 12a - Whole Day Affair] Aug. 6 update
« Reply #176 on: August 06, 2011, 01:12:29 PM »
LOVE IN THE FAST LANE
=================

Chapter 12a - Whole Day Affair

Breakfast -  Haruna  x Yuko

Today, Haruna woke up really early for her taste. She tried to get a few more minutes of sleep to no avail. Rising from her bed, she decided to go to the garage early. After doing her usual morning rituals, she got dressed and wrote a note to her cousins that she already left. With her helmet in hand, she stared at one of their spare helmets just as she was about to go out the door.

"Hmmm... I think I'll bring that spare helmet with me. Who knows who I'll bump into at this time of the day." she said to herself and grabbed the spare helmet before heading out the door.

Yuko woke up early today. As she looked out at the balcony of the bedroom that she shared with her sisters, she thought that it's a good day for a walk. After getting dressed, she told one of their housekeepers to tell her sisters that she already left.

"I guess I'll take the train going to the headquarters. But I have this feeling that I'll meet someone that I know this morning..." Yuko thought, humming to herself as she stopped at a sidewalk.

Suddenly, a motorist stopped in front of her. She furrowed her eyebrows thinking why the motorist is blocking her from crossing the street.

The motorist took off her helmet. "Ohayo Yuko." Haruna greeted.

Yuko’s eyes lit up. “Ohayo NyanNyan! You’re early today! Are you on your way to the headquarters?” She asked.

“Yup… Ano… I’m actually hungry right now… wanna grab some breakfast with me?” Haruna asked offering Yuko the spare helmet she brought.

Yuko squealed at the thought. “Of course NyanNyan! I was thinking of having my breakfast in the studio, but since you offered, I’d love to have breakfast with you.” Yuko said putting on the helmet and carefully climbed behind Haruna on the motorcycle.

Haruna checked if Yuko is already comfortably seated behind her. “Our helmets have built-in headsets just like the ones that we use during the race… so we can talk without shouting our heads off.” Haruna informed Yuko.

“Sugoi~~ I get the chance to talk to my NyanNyan during the trip!” Yuko said as she heard Haruna in her helmet. She hugged Haruna’s waist as they sped up the road.

“Uh… hold on tight, okay?” Haruna said.

Yuko smiled and pulled Haruna into a tight hug. “I could do this all day you know, NyanNyan.” She said, making Haruna blush.

After a few minutes, they agreed to have breakfast at the Good Morning Café. They chose to sit at the sprawling back garden area of the café. Yuko and Haruna then called a waiter for their order and was served immediately much to their delight.

“NyanNyan, say ah~~…” Yuko said, offering a spoonful from her mixed fruit and yogurt bowl.

“It’s okay Yuko, I have my own…” Haruna stammered, pointing at her yogurt.

“Well, yours only have yogurt. I want you to taste this. Now... say Ah~~…” Yuko insisted.

“O-Okay… Ah~~…” Haruna said as she took a bite of the offered salad. “Mmm! It does taste good!” Haruna smiled.

“See, I told you!” Yuko smiled, as she sliced her French toast.

Haruna and Yuko were able to polish their plates because of the delicious meal. While lounging at the garden area sipping their coffee, Yuko thought of something.

“NyanNyan, how about we play a game?” Yuko said.

Haruna almost choked on her cup when she heard Yuko. “Gah! G-Game? Here in the café?” she asked.

“Hai. I call this the “One Word Game”. It’s fairly simple. I’ll give one word to you then tell me anything that first comes into mind after hearing that word. We’ll take turns giving a word and telling something about it.” Yuko said.

Haruna placed her cup back to the table. “Alright, give me a word then.” Haruna asked.

"Music." Yuko said.

"Ummm... Violin." Haruna simply answered.

"You have to tell me why you remembered violin silly." Yuko giggled.

"Oh!" Haruna giggled along with her. "I played the violin since I was six years old. Takamina and Miichan played other instruments as well. Our grandma insisted we learn a musical instrument... She was once an opera singer in her days." Haruna said.

"Sugoi... I would love to hear NyanNyan play the violin sometime. Your grandmother seems like an amazing woman." Yuko said.

Haruna smiled. "I'll introduce you to her someday. She'll be happy to know that I know someone who's a great singer. I heard you sing during one of your shoots and you have an amazing voice." she said as she ordered for another cup of coffee, not noticing Yuko's blush.

"A-anyway, it's your turn to give me a word." Yuko said.

"Hmmm... How about... balloon?” Haruna shrugged her shoulders.

Yuko frowned. “I hate it.” She said.

“There must be a story behind that.” Haruna said curiously.

“When I was six, our parents took us to a festival and bought us balloons. Mariko onee-chan was being naughty back then that she poked our balloons with a pin. The sound of the popping balloon surprised me so much that it made me cry. Ever since that day, I don’t want to get near a balloon ever again, thinking it might just pop beside my ear. I guess I was traumatized.” Yuko said.

“I see… I’ll keep that in mind. Your turn.” Haruna said.

“Bedroom…” Yuko said, giving Haruna a playful look.

“What’s with the question?” Haruna blushed.

“Oh~~ are you thinking something naughty NyanNyan?” Yuko wiggled her eyebrows.

Haruna sweatdropped. “You’re the one who’s thinking naughty Yuko…. Anyway, I must admit, the first thing that I thought is how messy my bedroom is back at home. It looks like a store room of some sort. I am a lazy person and I tend to just keep the things in my room and forget that I have to throw some of them away.” Haruna explained.

“Hahaha! I wonder what NyanNyan’s bedroom looks like. Okay, now it’s your turn.” Yuko said.

“Plant.” Haruna provided.

“Becky.” Yuko said.

"Who's Becky?" Haruna raised her eyebrow.

Yuko gasped in mock surprise. "Why Haruna, don't tell me that you're jealous." she said, batting her eyelashes.

"What?! N-No, I'm not jealous! I'm... Ah... Just curious who Becky is." Haruna coughed.

"Well, Becky is my pet mint plant!" Yuko smiled.

"This is the first time that I heard someone that has a pet mint plant. Why mint if I may ask?" Haruna said.

"I just love the fresh fragnance that it produces. I saw in a book that it may also produce cute flowers. Becky is just a small plant as of now. I can't wait for it to grow flowers someday." Yuko said.

"I never thought that you're a plant lover. I think it's kinda cute." Haruna smiled then checked her phone and replied to a text message she just received.

Yuko looked at Haruna. "Okay, it's my turn to ask... What do you think about the word 'love'?" she asked.

Haruna looked at her then made a thinking pose. "I never thought about it in the past actually. There were a few who have professed their 'undying love' for me back in high school but turned them down, thinking that I'm still young for that and soon it'll just pass in time." Haruna said. Yuko looked at her cup in her hands with a slightly disappointed look on her face. "But... Now that I'm older, I think I'm willing to give love a chance." Haruna added, making Yuko smile.

"Yokatta..." Yuko whispered then glanced at her watch. "Oh no! It's already 9 o' clock! We're gonna be late!" Yuko exclaimed, calling one of the waiters then paid their share of the bill.

As the two rode the motorcycle, Haruna paused as she turned the key to the ignition.

"By the way Yuko, how did you get my phone number?" Haruna asked thru the headset as she manouvered the motorcycle out of the parking lot.

"It's for me to know and for you to find out." Yuko answered playfully, rubbing her hands at Haruna's tummy.

"Oi! Your hands are wandering Yuko. Hold still." Haruna mumbled. She intertwined her left hand on Yuko's hand as she drove. Yuko smiled in contentment then leaned her head on Haruna's back as they sped their way to the headquarters.

Once they were at the entrance of the studio, Takamina waved at them carrying something in her hand. Once they stepped out of the motorcycle, Haruna rushed towards Takamina then took what she was carrying then Takamina went back to the garage. Haruna smiled at Yuko then walked to her direction.

"I had fun today Yuko... Here, this is a thank you gift." Haruna shyly said handing her gift to Yuko.

Yuko smiled at Haruna's thoughtfulness. "A mint plant?" she asked, eyeing the small potted plant wrapped in soft red paper to make it look like a bouquet.

"Well yeah... I don't know your favorite flower and since you said you like mint, it's better than giving you a random flower. I also noticed that your favorite color is red hence the wrapping paper." Haruna smiled.

Yuko looked at Haruna unsure of what to say. She simply inched her way in front of Haruna then gave her a kiss on the lips.

"Thank you for the breakfast and for the gift. This is the best date ever!" Yuko exclaimed, hugging Haruna's arm dragging her towards the studio.

"This is not a date you know!" Haruna pouted, still blushing from the kiss.

"Well according to my book, it is considered as a date. I can't wait for our next date NyanNyan!" Yuko giggled as they entered the studio.

To be continued...

:kneelbow: I'm sorry for the late update... Work has been on the way with my writing... I hope that I'll receive my new laptop from my dad soon so that I can just write at home  :prayers:

the One Word Game is something that my friend and I came up when we were in a coffee shop. It kept the conversation ball rolling until it's already closing time.  :hee: I just thought to give it a shot with Haruna and Yuko. Hope everyone enjoy this chapter!  :byebye:

Flean

Re: Love in the Fast Lane [CHAPTER 12a - Whole Day Affair] Aug. 6 update
« Reply #177 on: August 06, 2011, 01:18:25 PM »
Yeay!!! an update!!!!  :cow:

KojiYuu moment are just~~~  :wriggly:

Update soon~~~  :bow: :bow:

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #178 on: August 06, 2011, 01:24:02 PM »
that's pretty normal...........for once Yuko didn't do anything perverted....will she did try but she didn't persist...........
Really nice Kojiyuu moment.................
I want Marimii and Atsumina moment next please XD
update soon

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #179 on: August 06, 2011, 01:26:07 PM »
Thanks for the update,

The one word game sounds interesting, maybe I can try that sometimes when I'm bored sitting around  :twothumbs

Love the Kojiyuu moments, I guess that text Haruna sent off was to get Takamina to get her the mint plant for Yuko

:nya:

Please update soon

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Halcali - Baby Blue