JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 96 kbs)     Now playing: kuro - Kuro's Hawaii Show Jan 13 2011 Part 02

Author Topic: ツ Maeda Atsuko's Birthday Collab 7/11/2013 [Atsumina Update]  (Read 32697 times)

Offline chibiusa

• atsuxtomoxmayuxyuko
wooo atsumina overload! im loving these  :deco:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
chemicalstar-san

“From 0 to 24”

Very good sweet romantic story there...

Minami flighted in to Tokyo just to celebrate Atsuko's b'day together with her...

Yuko was such a good friend... even covered for Takamina... and even arranged everything so that Minami could be with Atsuko on her B'day.

And the last bit... A promised ring.... so great...

Ah... if only it was true.... I would support them together...

Like it lots... Thank you for the lovely OS

Can't wait to see more OS

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs
« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 12:23:14 PM by cisda83 »

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Rukaeru-san

VITAMIN... interesting story and song...

Both Minami and Atsuko were so busy, that they could not have time to rest at all.. for their careers...they needed to make sacrificed...

Oh.. Atsuko was so stress that she was so upset with Minami and others making this suprise party to celebrate her B'day

Ah... Yuko was so good... asking Atsuko to be more considerate to Minami's feeling and not to mistreated Minami...

Ah... I like how Minami said... she would be Atsuko's Vitamins... and always be there for her and always make her happy...

Yeah... Atsumina were so cute together...

Ah... Yuko disturbing their passionate time...

The spoiler was fun...

Thank you for the lovely OS

Can't wait to see more Atsumina OS

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
OMG  i loveit !! and the second part too.. But I want the smut scene too.. for the pervy section maybe?

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
STUPID GAME

Interesting game...

Did they control the bottle movement or there was a trick to it...?

well anyhow... Atsuko was such a teaser.

Thank you for the another OS, Rukaeru-san

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Ruka~~~  Write us a perv continuation, ONEGAI!!!!!!
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
Ruka~~~  Write us a perv continuation, ONEGAI!!!!!!
Totally agree with saku...
Kuka continue this in perv!
Waaaaaaaa :panic:

Offline fausto

• Atsuminashipper
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Fanfics rule my life, i want moooore!!!
INDEX

Hello guys :) I'm so glad @Miayaka invited me in this drabble/OS, thanks to you  ;) I feel the pression 'coz I don't want to low the level of this collaboration, so I will do my best here! :roll:

ENTRY #9

Just to check

"I'm hooooome!!!" says Atsuko walking into the flat.
"Minami??" she asks as she didn't hear anything from the inside of the flat.
She slowly goes in the evening room and finds her midget here, eyes glued to the screen of her laptop.
"Minami!" she pouts.
"Eeh?! What?! Ah, Aachan, you're home!" the midget smiles, finally looking at her.
"That's what I said! But you weren't listening to me, you're so serious that you only focus on your work..."
"That's not true baby" says the general kissing her dear ace on the lips. "Do you want something to drink?"
"Hm... Yes, I want a juice!"
"'kay, let me give it to you"

The midget goes to the kitchen to take the bottle of orange juice and serve a glass to the tall girl.
"Can I borrow your laptop? I need to check something" asks Atsuko.
"Sure, go ahead"
The Ace sits on the chair previously taken by the midget and looks at the screen.

"You know, today we had a dance practice and Mariko was so over Jurina^^"
"..."
"You should have seen it, everytime the puppy was doing it right, Mariko was patting her, it was cute^^"
"..."
"I still thinks that Jurina is making big progress, she has the will and the same force than you, I think she could be great for this."
"..."
"I don't tell her yet because I don't want to influence her or pressure her or anything but..."
"..."
"Aachan?" asks Minami as she stops doing the dishes and looks at the ace. "I know you're not in AKB anymore, but could you say something?"
"... Minami?"
"Yup?"
"What is that?" says Atsuko pointing at the screen.
"What?"
Minami brings the glass of orange juice to her and looks at the screen, not understanding the question.
"Oh...that" she blushes.
The midget slowly deposits a sushi on her left nipple..." Aachan, I can feel your excitment..." She does the same thing on her right one before kissing her hardly...

"Minami?"
"Y-Yes?"
"What is "Eat you up/ Atsumina perv fanfic""?
"Hm, this is something made by our fans...because they like us..." she blushes.
"And, you're reading it. Do you read that often?" asks Atsuko getting up.
"I-I discovered it some weeks ago and they're so many... I'm just curious to see what they think and... imagine"
The Ace moans slowly when she feels Takamina's lips on her soft belly"
"Don't you think it's well written? Actually you should try it, this is really taking" smiles Minami.
The general was now biting the sushi that was on the collarbone of the gorgeous girl, snatching her another moan "Minami... You're so good, please don't tease me, eat it all and don't stop..."
"Well, I understand why you like it so much^^"
"..."
"So, my midget is a pervert who reads fiction about me and her doing some sex activity huh?"
"Are you disappointed?"
"... Not at all, I wait for this moment for a while, seeing the pervert sparkle in your eyes, I think it's very sexy...^^"
She jumps suddenly on the short leader and takes her lips to kiss her roughly, the midget feels her blood boiling under her skin, she loved those moments where Atsuko was so unexpected.

DING DONG

"Are you expecting someone?" asks Atsuko already lying on the desk, topped by Minami, her shirt half opened.
"Yes"
"Who?" frowns Aachan.
"The delivery sushi guy. Just to check if it is as good as the fans pretend it is with you...^^"

The next thing Minami sees is a bbig smile on Atsuko's face.

Sorry if it's not what you were expected :nervous :nervous, I will try to do another one, I love the idea of this drabble for Atsuko's birthday. :) :thumbup
« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 06:47:53 PM by miayaka »

Offline chemicalstar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Wetenschap is alles
LOL. This is funny, fautso-san!! I can't stop laughing

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Just to check

Interesting story there.. about them looking at the perv. fanfic that fans made with them as the characters...

Simple but nicely done....

Thank you for the OS

Offline Yuichii

• 48° Stalker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Love-Hate You :9
What a @#!@#^%U#$&^%&*%&^!!! :mon spit: drabble...
Atsumina + fanfic + sushi = genius!  :mon lol:

Offline wynaut

• Maeda Atsuko forever my Ace!
  • Member+
  • If you can't be serious, you can't win
 :wahaha: this is so funny!!!
I love Acchan48     maji ni naranakya katenee yo

Offline Elo

• ~~ YuKo ~~ SAIKO !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Dont you dare to mess with my ~~YUKO~~
hahaha so minami reads atsumina fictions so funny

I will wait for the next updates ^^
Love AKB
             ~TakaYuu~
                           ~AtsuMina~
                                          ~KojiYuu~
                                                      ~TomoTomo~
                                           ~MariMii~
                           ~Wmatsui~
             ~MaYuki~

Love this Pairing
                                And more ^^

Offline chibiusa

• atsuxtomoxmayuxyuko
thank you for this  :deco: funny atsumina

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
INDEX

Some time ago I was talking with a certain Maxine about how I want to write AtsuTomo and she said I should. I was procrastinating then but slowly I pushed myself over my limits of working while on procrastination. Yeah...this might be lame but... I hope you enjoy this.  :on crazygran:

Entry #10. Tsun tsun or Dere dere?

She couldn’t sleep at all, tossing around all night in her bed until the alarm clock rang. It was 4am and she had to get up. Dressing up in haste she left her house and started running. The girl ran and ran until she was totally out of breath then she looked around. Realizing where she was Itano Tomomi let out a grunt and turned back. She did not intend to come to her house, especially knowing who was staying over there. The fashion queen started jogging back until she reached her own house. Just as she walked in she was greeted by the ever cheerful distant cousin of hers.

“Tomochin~! Ohayou~!”

“Ohayou, Miichan…” Tomomi said without any happiness and passed the hallway to the kitchen. “Where is Mariko?”

“Dunno, why?”

“Are you serious? I thought you like her.” Itano couldn’t believe her cousin.

“I do, but she is dating Haruna-chan, isn’t she?” Minami frowned and looked away.

“As far as I know, MariHaru is only for school fan girls. I mean, we all know Mariko is one of the most wanted Ikemen in our school and Haruna is one of the top beauties. One thing I know for sure is that deep inside Mariko wants to be a girly girl but her image is not letting her do that. And you know how hard she works and studies to get into the fashion university next year.”

“Anyway, aren’t you going to buy a birthday present for Atsuko today?” Miichan decided to ignore the ‘Mariko’ topic and touched a bit more interesting subject.

“Why?” Itano retorted and drank a glass of orange juice.

“Are you serious? I thought you like her.” Gachapin copied her cousin with a smirk on her face.

“Humph, as if I care. She has Minami for that.” The fashion queen left the kitchen and hid herself in her room so to avoid further questioning from the bubbly girl. She kicked a chair by the table and went to take a shower, her mind full of unwanted thoughts about a certain Ace of the school’s Drama Club.

They were all more or less friends – Drama Club’s president Oshima Yuko, vice-president Matsui Rena, ace Maeda Atsuko, junior Matsui Jurina; School Council’s president Takahashi Minami, vice-president Minegishi Minami, spokesperson Kashiwagi Yuki, junior Watanabe Mayu; Comedy Club’s president Yamamoto Sayaka, vice-president Sashihara Rino, ace Watanabe Miyuki, junior Kawaei Rina; Beauty Club’s president Shinoda Mariko, vice-president Kasai Tomomi, ace Kojima Haruna, junior Iriyama Anna; School Newspaper’s president Akimoto Sayaka, vice-president Miyazawa Sae, ace/fashion reporter Itano Tomomi, junior Yokoyama Yui. Being such a huge group of acquaintances in an All-girls-school there were lots of quarrels and love triangles and such. Itano always had her eyes on Maeda Atsuko but she was like a third or even fourth wheel between the constant contenders to the ace’s heart. Either it was Takahashi Minami, named by Maeda as the No.1 girl she would date if she had to choose, or Oshima Yuko, who was living with her under the same room, who she dated in the past and who was her best and closest friend.

Even though Tomomi was a good friend of Acchan’s and they both often went shopping in the past… One day Itano realized she had feelings for the school’s most wanted actress so she started avoiding Atsuko. They drifted apart and now they were just common friends with no deeper connection and Acchan grew colder and colder towards the fashion queen. Now they would only say ‘Hi’ to each other, share some fashion stuff and that would be the end of their conversation.

“We’re gonna miss the bus, hurry!” Miichan shouted and brought Itano out of her thoughts.

“Hai…” The fanged girl turned off the water, dried herself and dressed up in her uniform, not forgetting her pink trademark jacket and then left the house. She saw no point in eating breakfast today – usually Itano was a heavy eater and especially without the taste buds she would always enjoy Miichan’s un-delicious cooking. They got to the bus just in time and she sat in her usual spot at the very back by the window. Some minutes later Kasai dropped herself to the seat next to her.

“Ohayou~”

“Ohayou. Why so cheerful?”

“Grumpy… It’s such a nice day today, the sun is already up~ Chiyuu~” Kasai smiled but then her jaw dropped literally. “Nani?!”

“What?” The fashion queen didn’t even turn to her friend. She actually knew why the reaction happened.

“Miichan!! You cut your hair short?!! KAKKOII~!!!” Tomo~mi squealed and soon the whole bus were into discussing the newest Ikemen look on the school’s vice-president.

Itano just sighed and kept staring through the window, not interested in any of the chatters.

When they arrived at the school, she passed the crowd – they would always give her way – and went straight to her locker. She changed her shoes and then started heading to the classroom when suddenly someone hugged her from behind.

“Ohayou, Itano-san~ *chu*”

“Jurina… If you keep kissing everyone around...I don’t even wanna know Rena’s reaction…”

“Neechan worries too much… She should mind her own business on how to tame the black queen.” Jurina mocked jokingly and flashed her puppy smile. “I have only one thing in mind…and that is conquering a certain cyborg’s heart~”

“*sigh* Yeah… Can you let go off me now?”

“Why so grumpy..?” Juju asked, still hugging her senpai.

“I’m not grumpy!” Itano shoved the girl away and stomped to her class. She slumped on her seat at the back of the classroom and stared through the window.

Their first class was always with their homeroom teacher. Their homeroom classes were different from their usual classes because people were divided in different groups. If usually Itano had classes with Atsuko, Takamina, Tomo~mi, Yukirin or Rena, here things were different. At the beginning of the school year teachers would ask you to take a test, where you had to answer simple questions, like ‘Favorite color’, ‘Your hobby’ and etc. By the answers they sort students into different classes only for homeroom class. Her homeroom class was Class K and she was in it together with Oshima, Akimoto, Saechan, Miichan and some others, while Class A had Acchan, Takamina, Annin, Mariko-sama and Kojiharu. Class B consisted of Yukirin, Mayuyu, Sasshi, Kawaei and Tomo~mi; wMatsui were in Class S, while Sayanee together with Milky and Yuihan were in Class N.

A sudden commotion was heard in the hall; soon after Yuko pushed Miichan into the classroom while the twin towers blocked a huge crowd of fan girls from entering after the two. After Sae and Sayaka were safely in the classroom too, Miichan sighed with a wheeze and slumped on the floor.

“That was fun~” Yuko happily exclaimed and then turned to the fanged girl. “Your cousin suddenly has a sudden increase of her fan base.”

“It’s because I cut my hair… Everyone says I look Ikemen and stuff…” Miichan sighed and ruffled her boyish hair.

“Well, more chances for you to win Mariko-sama’s heart” Sae stated and Sayaka nodded in agreement.

“That reminds me!! Tomochin, did you buy the gift for Acchan yet?!” the squirrel asked and stared closely at the Tsundere queen.

“I’ll pretend I didn’t hear this…” Itano frowned and kept looking through the window.

“Why? I mean, everyone knows you love her. It’s only logical for you to buy her something.” Akimoto said matter of factly.

“Or take her to dinner, or your house~” Yuko said while wiggling her eyebrows. “It would be perfect to confess and stuff.”

“If you don’t shut your mouth right now…” Tomomi glared with her infamous Yankee glare.

“Okay okay…” Oshima held her hands up showing she surrendered.  “Sheesh, what has gotten into you today...”

“Well, her PMS has ended recently so it’s not because of it… I think it’s because of AtsuMina fans’ recent huge increase.” Miichan said thoughtfully.

“Sou ka…” Sae met the glare of the fashion queen and pretended she didn’t say anything.

Then the bell rang and their usual school day started.

After school Tomochin was walking towards her locker and heard a stifled moan coming from one of the toilets. When she peeked inside – even Tsundere has her tsun tsun limits – she was shocked to find Haruna and Minami making out.

“Mi…na…mi….a~h….” Haruna’s silent moans echoed in the toilet, her nice round assets being nommed by the chibi SC president.

“I’m lucky to have you as my girlfriend, NyanNyan… So delicious….” Takamina’s fingers caressed the exposed belly.

It was all Tomomi needed to hear – or see – and it made her sprint to the lockers as fast as she could. The fashionable girl quickly changed her shoes and ran towards the school gates. Lucky for her, Atsuko was walking alone near them. Tomochin blocked her path and stared deeply into those beautiful orbs.

Acchan was surprised to see the other girl standing in front of her like that. Maybe she didn’t forget her birthday after all.

“Ano…I’m sorry…” Tomochin said and looked away. She noticed the crowd of girls gathering around them to see whats the commotion but she could care less. Itano was tired of running away from her feelings, and now after noticing the scene in the toilet… She just had to confront her crush.

“Sorry for what?” Maeda tilted her head. What was all this about, she wondered.

“For distancing myself from you…and I don’t have a birthday present for you…” she coped herself and looked back at those brown eyes. “But….”

“Mh?” Now the black haired ace was wearing an amused expression. Could this possibly be true? Was Yuko right, saying Tomochin has feelings for her as well?

Tsundere queen blushed hard yet kept her gaze on her crush.

“I love you. I don’t care about anything else but you and it bugs me…whenever you are having fun with someone else… I hate I when you flirt with Miichan or Minami…or even get close with Yuko… I want to be the one to hold you….” Her dere dere expression was unusual for anyone around and they all stared with eyes wide and jaws dropped.

“Silly… I love you too but when you started getting colder towards me…I decided you don’t have the feelings for me…” Atsuko cupped Tomochin’s cheeks and kissed her forehead. “Don’t run away next time when you have something to say.”

“…my image of being cool was ruined just now…but…happy birthday…” and she pulled Atsuko in for the kiss.

Yuko and others watched everything from the crowd and snickered and clapped their hands while Mariko-sama took loads of pictures. Sasshi and Rie started mimicking the two while Mayu filmed everything. Miichan approached Mariko and suddenly pulled her in a tight hug, while over-dramatically whispering sweet words to her.

“I think we should get a room.” Atsuko joked after they stopped kissing.

“Wanna go to the beach?” Not-so-tsundere anymore asked.

“Yeah, let’s go.” The ace smiled.

THE END.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 04:07:39 PM by miayaka »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Entry #10. Tsun tsun or Dere dere?

Interesting school love drama OS

Like it... great pairings too...

Thank you

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Every Sathday is AtsuYuu day!
TomoAcchan saiko~!

Now to wait for any AtsuYui

Offline korin48

• Self-proclaimed Greatest and Most Loyal AtsuMina fan!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • But I think TakaHarem is not too bad either ^~^
    • kooorrriiinnn
    • korin.desu.48
OMG! OMG! OMG! AtsuTomo kiss and TakaHaru making out!!! :mon spit: :frustrated: :mon fire: :on voodoo: :mon slapself: *cough* Sorry... This is my reaction...
I dunno why i read this.... But i feel i wanna read this... Nvm... Anyway, it is great one shot... :on GJ:
Twitter | Facebook (fangirl account, dont use much)

Kami-oshi: -----
AKB oshi: Okada Nana, Kizaki Yuria, Yamada Nanami,
Mogi Shinobu
SKE oshi: Takayanagi Akane, Tani Marika, Matsumura Kaori,
Oba Mina
NMB oshi: Jo Eriko, Yamamoto Sayaka
HKT oshi: Murashige Anna, Sashihara Rino, Yamashita Emiri,
Kojina Yui
NGT oshi: Kitahara Rie, Ogino Yuka
Graduated member: Oshima Mai, Ohori Megumi, Shawako Hata,
Ogiso Shiori, Fukumoto Aina, Akimoto Sayaka (original kami-oshi),
Furukawa Airi, Yamada Nana, Kadowaki Kanako,
Takahashi Minami (2nd kami-oshi), Oya Masana, Kinoshita Momoka

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
ツ Maeda Atsuko's Birthday Collab Entry #11 - I wish You
« Reply #58 on: June 26, 2013, 03:31:29 PM »
INDEX

Long time no see people!  :heart:
Just a short short Atsumina from me  :)
Hope you enjoy minna!

I wish You

===============     ===============     ===============

=============
Inside a Cafe

“Mou, why must it rain tonight…” Atsuko sighed. She pouted and looked outside.

“Why you so upset?” asked Minami, her girlfriend. Seven years bond, they’ve been dating for 5 years. Although they have different direction toward their carrier, distance and time are not a matter for them. Their heart always connected.

“Didn’t I say, I want to play mini fireworks with you on the first second of my birthday?” Atsuko mad.

“Hooooaamm” Minami accidentally yawned. The fact that she just arrived at New York two hours ago, in order to celebrate Atsuko’s birthday. “Gomen, I can’t control my tiredness. I was supposed to sleep at this time in Japan”

“Are you tired of me?” asked Atsuko angrily.

“What?” Minami still adjust to process the sudden rage of Atsuko.

“I thought you’re dying to see me as much as I dying to see you” Atsuko crossed her arms and looked away.

Atsuko has been stayed in New York more often because of her new achievement to play role in Hollywood project. While Minami stayed in Japan, they’re like living in two different world. When the sun shines in Atsuko’s place, it’s the moon spreading light in Minami’s night. They can’t meet freely as they used to before, can’t talk everyday like they used to… They only thing that sure is, they have each other in their mind every single minutes of the day.

“I’m thinking of you every single minute in my life” Minami replied.

“But your attitude is the opposite of what you just said”

“What did I do?” Minami raised her voice a bit.

“…………….” Atsuko stayed silent to keep her calm.

“Aren’t I here?” Minami reached out her hand to hold Atsuko’s, “You texted me 12 hours ago, saying that you want to play fireworks with me on your birthday and I come. I’m here now…”

Looking at Minami’s teary eyes, Atsuko held down her temper. She looked outside again, “But it’s raining now, no more fireworks”

“What time is it now?” Minami asked.

“11:20 p.m” Atsuko said while looking at her watch.

“Still have time” Minami gave her a warm smile.

“How long you gonna hold my hand like that?” Atsuko picked up a fork and acted like she’s going to stab Minami’s hand, “How can I eat my steak”

“I’ll feed you~~” Minami grabbed her fork and stabbed on a small piece of meat.  “Aaaa…” Minami paused her hand not far from Atsuko’s mouth. Just when Atsuko about to bite the meat, Minami pulled back.

“Mi-na-mi!” Atsuko growled.

Minami giggled to see Atsuko’s redden face. She put down the fork and stood up, still holding Atsuko’s hand, “It stopped raining. Let’s make some fireworks out there~” Minami pulled Atsuko to stand up, while the other hand grabbed a bag full of firework tools.

Minami was leading Atsuko to the centre of the crossroad, centre of the city. There, they stopped in the middle of the street among the people walking with umbrellas in their hand. Minami can’t stop her smiling face, thinking about the surprise gift for her beloved Atsuko.

“What time is it now?” asked Minami.

“11:59” Atsuko answered shortly.

“Let’s just standing here until the first second of your birthday~” Minami put down her bag and took something out of it. A small cake in tomato’s form with a candle on top of it. She lighted up the candle and singing the birthday song for Atsuko.

“Happy birthday to you~ happy birthday to you~ happy birthday to Acchan~ happy birthday to you~”

“Minami…” Atsuko didn’t expect to celebrate her birthday in the middle of this crowded street, in the centre of New York City.

“Surprised?” Minami said with wide smile.

Atsuko can’t help but smile and slightly smacked Minami’s head, “Am I supposed to blow the candle now?” When Atsuko looked carefully at the cake, she covered her mouth and giggled, “Why is there your face on my cake?”

“So you can eat me whatever the way you prefer to~” Minami grinned, “Hurry up, blow the candle!”

Atsuko giggled and closed her eyes to make a wish. She took a deep breath and blew the candle. Once she blew the candle. All the lights of the building around them were black out. Not long after, a familiar song was aired within the PV of Namida Surprise on the big digital screens at one of the highest building across them. Atsuko gasped in surprise. The people around them were surrounding them in a circle and singing along the song.

Happy! Happy birthday
KEEKI no KYANDORU wo
Hitoiki de
Saa fuki kkeseyo
Kimi no tame no PAATII hajimeyou

Happy! Happy birthday
Sakusen wa daiseikou
Tanjoubi
Oboeteta no sa
Konna oozei no
Tomodachi ga utatteru
Kimi no hoho ni namida SAPURAIZU

Minami playfully tagged Atsuko’s arm, “Need my help to close your wide spreading mouth?”

“Minami…”

Minami put a finger on Atsuko’s lips to keep her silent, “There’s more”

Suddenly the street lights, lighten up one by one, forming a light road in front of them. The people around them opened their formation to form a straight road for two of them. Minami held Atsuko’s hand to lead her to another path. The path leading them back to the café. Once they stepped inside the café, a projector was playing. The pictures of Atsuko and Minami were playing on the wall. All of the collection of them together from seven years ago, the pictures they took together. Each smile was bright and brighter from one to one in the pictures.

At the end of the song, Yuko’s funny face showed in the slideshow. She gave her greeting to Atsuko and then followed up by Mariko, Mii-chan, Tomochin, Haruna, and the old graduated members like Megumi, Erena, Kayo, etc. One by one said their greetings for Atsuko.

Atsuko can’t hold up her tears and let them flow. At the end of the video, all the café workers and those generous people said “HAPPY BIRTHDAY ACCHAN” to Atsuko. She hugged Minami tightly and buried her face on her shoulder. Minami just smiled at her silly Acchan and patted her head.

“Do you like my present?” Minami whispered.

“Baka…” Atsuko hugged Minami more tighter, buried her face on her shoulder.

Minami raised her hands up to signal all the crews to leave them alone. When the people all gone, Minami sneakily put on a necklace on Atsuko’s neck. Atsuko pulled back to see what’s hanging on her neck. It was a necklace with a ring on it. She looked closer to the ring and found something written on it.

Minami Loves YOU

Minami pulled out the necklace hidden behind her shirt and showed it to Atsuko.

Atsuko Loves YOU

“Let’s officially put it on our finger next year on this day” said Minami.

“Hmm…” Atsuko started to act playfully, “I need to think about it”

“No need to think about it~~” Minami pinned at Atsuko. “Let’s get married next year~”

“Hmm~ hmm~~” Atsuko playfully hummed.

==========================
Somewhere in the city

Two of them were walking on the side of the river, holding fireworks in their hands (mini fireworks which used to be played in the summer).

“Beautiful” said Atsuko while looking at the firework shining in front of her.

“Ne, tell me~ What did you wish?” asked Minami.

Atsuko stopped walking and smiled, “I wish You”

Minami smiled and moved closer to Atsuko, slightly touching the thin chain of her necklace hanging on her smooth skin, “Is that count as a wish?” She touched the ring on the necklace, “I’m already yours… a long time ago”

“I wish You!” Atsuko said once again with her trademark grin.

Minami raised her head to look at Atsuko’s beautiful eyes. No words can replace what they feel right now. The silent of the night, the sound of the river, the stars and the moon all gathered up perfectly around them. Minami leaned in to catch Acchan’s warm lips. Just a simple kiss and a priceless love.

The sparks of fireworks in their hands flying around like a magical scene in the fairytales.

I wish you to be forever with me…

END

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
I wish You

Great romantic drama OS...

Minami was so good.... making such a great surprise for Atsuko on her B'day...

Thank you for the OS, I enjoyed reading it...

Can't wait to see more Atsumina OS

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 96 kbs)     Now playing: kuro - Kuro's Hawaii Show Jan 13 2011 Part 02