JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Detroit7 - Love & Confused

Author Topic: Hello! Pro TRANSLATION & LYRICS  (Read 205884 times)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Hello! Pro TRANSLATION & LYRICS
« Reply #260 on: January 11, 2007, 06:57:00 AM »
Quote from: reyfer;279998
I found this on an uploader's site, and I want to know what it says in the middle? I know the top says "Yakiniku 4" and lower left corner says "produced by Tsunku", but what does it says in the middle? Since it has Gotou, Tsuji, Yaguchi and Ishikawa in it, I was wondering...:)

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e187/reyjfb/hellogirls28131.jpg
If it's real? Personally, I doubt it. It's too cornball, even for Tsunku. :lol:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #261 on: January 11, 2007, 01:19:58 PM »
Quote from: reyfer;279998

That's fake. :lol: It's one of many wota imaginary bands.

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #262 on: January 11, 2007, 04:13:34 PM »
Quote from: Ayabie;280237
That's fake. :lol: It's one of many wota imaginary bands.

Oh, I know it's a fake, but I was curious about what it said in the middle, because with a title like "Yakiniku 4" I was hoping for something hilarious, but the translation disappointed me...:(

Offline Ready2

• バカな翻訳者
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #263 on: January 11, 2007, 08:23:16 PM »
Quote from: Slack;280016
"anata no tare ni naritai no" ... "I want to become your sauce"?

That's pretty damned random

it's not that random considering the yakiniku band name :D

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #264 on: January 11, 2007, 08:29:46 PM »
yeah, but the yakiniku was pretty random in the first place, no?
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline Marco Malvado

• Kagotaku
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Grrrrrr...
« Reply #265 on: January 11, 2007, 08:40:56 PM »
Quote from: crazyaoshi;277164
I finally finished translating the movie "Tokkaekko".  If you don't know it, google or ask someone.  IMHO it's the best thing Rika's ever done.

Hopefully before long a group will take the script and time and encode it into a subtitle.

HOLY CARP!! I've been waiting for someone to translate Tokkaekko forever!! :baa60776:

I'd consider it a labor of love to try my hand at timing/encoding it. I'll admit I've never done that before, but I have the software and I'm pretty tech-savvy. PM me if nobody more experienced has volunteered and you want to discuss the project!
-=Marco=-

Offline Ready2

• バカな翻訳者
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #266 on: January 12, 2007, 02:39:57 PM »
Quote from: marcomalvado;280502
HOLY CARP!! I've been waiting for someone to translate Tokkaekko forever!! :baa60776:

I'd consider it a labor of love to try my hand at timing/encoding it. I'll admit I've never done that before, but I have the software and I'm pretty tech-savvy. PM me if nobody more experienced has volunteered and you want to discuss the project!

hehe timing is a pain in the ass at first :) I got pretty much used to it now but only because I'm translating too so "isseki ni chou" :) (killing two birds with 1 stone)
But have fun with it :)

Quote from: Slack;280494
yeah, but the yakiniku was pretty random in the first place, no?

not more random than some of Tsunku's work :)

Offline takashi12

• *愛チュウ~*
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #267 on: January 14, 2007, 05:02:52 AM »
Can someone help me translate this please? Thank you!

Here is the link:
http://aeryals.free.fr/ayamatsuura.fr.st%5BAyayaNiNaritai%5D/ayaya024.jpg

ありがとう rei.rev.o7 <3

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #268 on: January 14, 2007, 06:04:30 AM »
^ Omgass! The secret of Aya's eyebrows! :shocked: :P

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #269 on: January 16, 2007, 07:20:55 AM »
Quote from: Yuna;272441
I'd like to request a S-JIS lyrics of Aruiteru (MM) and Melodies (GAM).

And not abusing, I'd like to ask if anyone happens to know a site where I could find anime lyrics in S-JIS ?
I know a great one for JPOP http://www.cherryblossom-garden.com/ but not for anime.

Thanks

Quoted since I just merged the lyrics thread with this.

Offline drobin

• Cyborg Shibata my own super heroine
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #270 on: January 17, 2007, 10:07:18 PM »
can i ask for the translation for song purple wind from the album rainbow 7 please or sugoi nakama any of those will be OK thanx :P

Offline yumestarlet

• Hmm~ YES MY LOVE!
  • Member+
« Reply #271 on: January 18, 2007, 12:50:23 AM »
Quote from: drobin;285283
can i ask for the translation for song purple wind from the album rainbow 7 please or sugoi nakama any of those will be OK thanx :P

The translation for Purple Wind is at this link and Suggoi Nakama at this link. {Both from Kiwi Musume. :) }

Umeda Erika | Linlin & Junjun | Sugaya Risako & Tokunaga Chinami | Noto Arisa | Sugiura Riho
& MUCH thanks to genericpaperdoll for the lovely ava! :heart:

Egao YES Idols -- New blog on H!P and other J-pop idols!

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #272 on: January 18, 2007, 06:22:24 PM »
I know it's not the best scan, but could someone please translate this? It's some kind of poll

Offline skyxkami

« Reply #273 on: January 25, 2007, 06:53:48 AM »
No idea if this is the right place to ask but...anyone have the lyrics to Sharan Q's Chanrari Charirara? It's the c/w to Aruiteru. I just listened to the c/w for the first time today and now I'm hooked.

Offline Kei

• It's legal in MY country!
  • Member+
« Reply #274 on: January 25, 2007, 07:09:38 AM »
赤い瞳は ソドムの街で
美しい女を 採集する
針で止めた 蝶や蛾の様に
動けないおまえは 俺の物

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #275 on: January 25, 2007, 07:38:23 AM »
Reyfer the poll asks : "Do you want to see a revival of Morning Musume?"

The bold words at the centre reads: "They(MM) themselves and their agency looks like they are about to give up"

The bold words at the bottom reads: "I won't say that they(MM) match the image of current generation of idols"

-----------------------------------------

Some selected comments from the public: (It's interesting to see that the comments all come from 25 yrs old and above, except for 1)

- I only knew that they hadn't disbanded through this poll :X (from a 37 year old no lifer, bah)

- Impossible, and no one is looking forward to it(revival) right (from a 26 yr old, WE THE WHOLE OF JPH!P is dummy)

- I don't think a revival will happen. Among all their works (CM, CDs, Musicals etc) they do not have 1 that stands out from the crowd. (39 yr old)

- I don't see a revival happening but i wish that they can go out on a high note(by doing something big) before disbanding. (29 yr old)

I think you can understand the results of the poll as there's no kanji. As for the comments, i'll read them and post a few at a time.

--------------------------------------------

Next week's poll asks : "Do you think Yoshizawa Hitomi should graduate from MM?"
« Last Edit: January 26, 2007, 02:31:27 AM by ferrar1 »

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline takashi12

• *愛チュウ~*
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #276 on: January 26, 2007, 01:44:28 AM »
what does this mean: へくしょ~ん?

It was on the old Hello Morning episodes said by takahashi to nacchi

ありがとう rei.rev.o7 <3

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #277 on: January 26, 2007, 02:10:48 AM »
It's a sneeze :D

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline lilangel

« Reply #278 on: January 27, 2007, 03:33:16 AM »
As requested by ferrar1, I typed some more passages on the book by Mari Yagucchi.

Gakisan's part:

新垣里沙~がんばり屋の妹~

おいらのことをすごく慕ってくれているよね。ありがとう。妹みたいにかわいいお豆ちゃん♡

そして何に対してもガムシャラなお豆ちゃん。ダンスを見ても動きすぎってくらい動いている。そういう一生懸命さにいつも感心しているよ。あそこまで何ごとにも全力投球することって、なかなかできないし、それを続けていくのはすっごく根性がいること。メンバーになってから、仕事は半端じゃなく忙しかっただろうけど、今までお豆ちゃんが弱音を吐いているところを一度も見たことがない。文句を言ってるのを聞いたことがない。仕事を途中で投げ出したこともない。よく出来た娘さんです(笑)。同じ年の子は、お豆ちゃんにはついていけないと思うよ。

でもこれだけがんばれるのは、”何よりもモーニング娘。が好き”っていう気持ちがあるからなんだろうね。お豆ちゃんのがんばりがあれば、これから歌もダンスももっともっと成長していけるはず。がんばり屋の妹をお姉ちゃんは、安心して見ています。

Mikitty's:

藤本美貴~強敵な味方~

モーニング娘。に突如やってきた竜巻!藤本はプロだあー。度胸が座ってる。で、おいらにできないことを、いとも簡単にこなしてしまう。1年半くらいソロをやっていた時期があって、それは短い期間だったけれど、きっとすごーく濃い毎日を過ごしていたんだろうね。それが強みになっている。

モーニング娘。に入っても、なんの迷いもないよね。ソロからグループのメンバーになるっていうのは、そこに新しい関係性がうまれるわけで、普通なら動揺をすると思うんだけれど・・・。本当にのびのびとグループの中で自分のポジションを見つけてしまった。

うちらは、昔から藤本を知っていたし、ソロとしてやってたことも見てきたし、性格も知っていたから "モーニング娘。のメンバーになる" って聞いたときには、すごいびっくりしたよ。でも"藤本が入ってくるなら、モーニング娘。がパワーアップされることは間違いなし!"って思った。強敵を味方にしちゃった感じがした(笑)。

藤本は男の子っぽい性格で気が強い。でもそれは決してキツいわけじゃなくて、裏表がなくてサバサバした感じ。おいらは、逆に陰でいろいろ言われたりするほうが苦手なタイプだから、藤本とはうまくやっていけるんじゃないかなって思ってる。時折物事をズバッっていうから、時にはブルッと震える子がいるかもしれないけれど(笑)、それもグループが引き締まっていいんじゃないかな。まだ18歳だし、これからどんな女性になっていくのか、どんなアーティストになっていくのか、すっごく楽しみです。

Abe's:

安倍なつみ~憧れの親友~

なっちには、昔からすごい憧れていた。入ったときに、やっぱり一番オーラを感じたし。なんかね”うわっ、芸能人がいるぅ”って思った(笑)。細くて、ちっちゃくて、かわいらしくって、歌も歌えて、ダンスも踊れて、表情も出来ている。すごいなーって。いつもおいらの一歩先を行ってる気がしてた。かおりんと同い年なんだけれど、ときどき実際の年齢を忘れそうになる、そんな魅力がある人。

今まで恥かしくて言えなかったけれど、おいらは”なっちがうらやましいな”って思うときがいっぱいあったんだよ。”どうしたらあんなに器用に何でも出来るようになるんだろう”って、その表情やしぐさが大人っぽくて色っぽい。歌に感情をグッとこめると聞く人の心を一瞬にしてとらえてしまう。

おいらにはまだまだできないことを、いとも簡単にやってのけてしまう。そんななっちが卒業をする。卒業が決まってからは意識を変えたのか、それとも自信をつけたのか、顔が一気にひきしまった。よりプロの顔になった。今回のソロデビューシングル『22歳の私』を歌ってる姿を見たときに、なんだか安倍なつみとしての気合いを感じた。”ソロになるには、これぐらいの自信がないとダメなんだろうな”とも思った。

なっちとは、一緒にいる時間も長くて、プライベートでもよく遊びに行ってたよね。これからもいっぱい一緒に遊ぼうね。”親友”なんて言葉を使うのは、ちょっとくすぐったいけれど、本当に本当に大切な親友。かけがえのない友達。なっちには、言葉にしなくても以心伝心でなんでも伝わっちゃうんだよね。アイコンタクトで、お互いの考えいることがわかっちゃう。笑うツボも一緒。ハッと気付くと、なっちとおいらだけ盛り上がって大笑いしているっていうこともよくあった。

あとすごーく女の子らしい一面も持っていて。自分が欲しいものをまめにノートに書いていたり。今は健康グッズに興味があるんだよね。体によさそうな食事だったり、靴だったり、入浴剤だったり、いろんなところからいろんな情報を仕入れている。『何を食べると、どうなるんだよ』なんて、おいらが全然知らないことも教えてくれたりする。きっとなっちが結婚したら、いいお母さんになるんだろうなあ。子供は幸せだろうね(笑)。

ソロになってもますます輝いて!なっちなら、安心して見ていられるよ。そしていつも応援しています。

That's it for now. The people left are Ishikawa and Iida. I'll do them later when I have time.

Offline Kamui

• Charmy Army Commander
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #279 on: January 29, 2007, 07:11:28 PM »
What does 一番モノグサ mean? I understand it means most something but I can't find the meaning for monogusa (I assume its slang?). I saw it yesterday on an older episode of H!M, in reference to Rika.

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Detroit7 - Love & Confused