JPHiP Radio (31/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bennie K - Joy Trip

Author Topic: HELLO! MORNING YAY!! ~Official discussion thread~  (Read 778062 times)

Offline miki

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: HELLO! MORNING YAY!! ~Official discussion thread~
« Reply #2540 on: April 10, 2007, 07:20:17 AM »

Of all the things I remember I think the "number 1 cutest" moment, is when sayu wanted to play with the baby, she was trying to make it smile and it cried and didn't want her carrying then she went to the quiet baby yossie had and started asking to carry it...lol

miki seemed to join yossi too  :heart: but we can see it clearly, risa and eri was on the camera ^^
yomiki moment  :-*

Offline Ms. McBackpack

• 桃子独占
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2541 on: April 10, 2007, 08:00:10 AM »
I was told about the 3,7% by the guy who used to post all week Oricon sales at Ikimasshoi. Later I saw the post myself. And a few moments ago, I saw the one with the 1,2%. What's wrong with 2channel? So it's 1,2%, definitely? I'll edit the news until the ratings site publishes the numbers.  ???
I guess that's the best way. I don't know the source for these numbers either, I've only seen them on 2ch.
The 1.2 threads continue, but the 3.7 thread seemed to be gone. :/

Offline iamnam

« Reply #2542 on: April 11, 2007, 05:42:18 AM »
The baby king is the most stupid thing I ever seen

Offline JTRIX

• Looking for Green Kame
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2543 on: April 11, 2007, 09:48:50 PM »
^ Not to mention creepy.
I was freaked out at first with all the bouncing. But it was funny when they messed with him lol. Does he have a cam on him or something where the real guy with the voice can see what's going on from another room or what not?

My thoughts about the first ep:
I didn't hate it. It had its cute moments. It was great when they chased after the ice cream truck and then Sayu got an ACTUAL ice cream sandwich (that gave me a har har moment). I wanna see what's going to happen in the next ep.

I think the CV of the baby king is behind the camera during scene, but then he over-voiced it during editing.
The 5 beams: Sexy Beam, Mayuge Beam/Akabiman Beam, Miracle Beam, and Usa-Chan Beam

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #2544 on: April 13, 2007, 12:42:11 AM »
Thought it was pretty boring and a step back. It has really turned into a kids show now.  :(
Hope it gets better.

I thought the factory part was plain dull. In things like this, they could have the girls at least have a hand in the process, or even just see them try some of it. :-\

I also thought it was really weird for the gym and animal teaching places. It would have been really entertaining seeing them training/sparring with the muscle guy, or playing with the dogs (both styles have worked before). Instead, they cut them both off before anything happened, and leaves us clueless. ???

I also agree the show was saved by Sayu's special "skill" with babies and Miki's taste in music. Ai-chan looked like a pro with the stroller.  :heart:

The iced fruit? is something new to me. :P

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2545 on: April 15, 2007, 06:26:01 AM »
Subs are up for 20070408 on mm-bbs: http://www.mm-bbs.org/index.php?showtopic=1212

Offline TydusArandor

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2546 on: April 15, 2007, 06:42:14 AM »
^Thanks for the heads up!

Noticed the Kanashimi Twilight perf on the tracker :o Thank GOD HaroMoni@ still has perfs! And yay, they're not doing it outdoors  ::)
« Last Edit: April 15, 2007, 06:54:27 AM by TydusArandor »

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #2547 on: April 15, 2007, 06:45:36 AM »
Today's menu: YAKINIKU

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #2548 on: April 15, 2007, 06:47:44 AM »
Yay!

1. KT on tracker yay, I'm so happy they still have performances
2. Yakiniku is awesome! Its fun going out with friends for yakiniku...though its stupid when someone thinks they can grill jello.
3. Ai still has the baby king...lol... she's getting a lot of care in taking care of fictional babies...lol
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline koori

• yui style
  • Member+
« Reply #2549 on: April 15, 2007, 10:25:13 AM »
I am so happy that the new HM still has per.
But the guest of this week is mm
Where is Gocchin?
She has already released her new single.

Offline coachie

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2550 on: April 15, 2007, 02:23:27 PM »
oh this week felt much better than the last, it was over far too quickly.

lot's of Eri and MikiXEri lovin' :heart:
and a perfomance (at least they still do these)

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2551 on: April 15, 2007, 04:38:31 PM »
3. Ai still has the baby king...lol... she's getting a lot of care in taking care of fictional babies...lol
Hm, she did let it fly almost out of the carriage :)
And what is that cough of her's?? Maybe its a bit to cold still?

And Eri stole the show with her reaction to Miki  ;D

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #2552 on: April 15, 2007, 07:56:56 PM »

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2553 on: April 15, 2007, 08:10:29 PM »
The second episode sucked as well, but as mentioned, the Miki/Eri moment was gold. Although I'm not completely sure what happened. I personally interpreted it as Eri misunderstanding Miki's comment saying Eri was cold, when in reality Miki was referring to the temperature and her bad metabolism, hence staying close to Eri. :D

Also, lol @ their opposite answers to Akachin's question... "Do the two of you usually get along well together?"

Eri: We're really close~
Miki: Not at all.

Offline reina's eyes

• Banzai Penis
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2554 on: April 15, 2007, 09:47:51 PM »
This is the first time a perf was the highlight of hm (with or without @) for me, which says something for how high miki's skirt has gone and how low the rest of the show has fallen.

Imagine being locked in the editing room and having to cobble together enough from what was shot to fill even the shortened time allotment. That's the kind of work situation where people give up trying to do a good job and if anything do an intentionally crappy one. I wasn't really asking to see how it would go if mm were set off into the streets followed by cameras just to see what would happen, but now we know the answer and it just isn't terribly interesting.

But the result in this episode, intended or otherwise, was to throw the interest back in the direction of their music rather than their antics.

Cut the food budget or something and hire back a writer please!
« Last Edit: April 15, 2007, 10:01:38 PM by reina's eyes »

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #2555 on: April 15, 2007, 11:21:11 PM »
The second episode sucked as well, but as mentioned, the Miki/Eri moment was gold. Although I'm not completely sure what happened. I personally interpreted it as Eri misunderstanding Miki's comment saying Eri was cold, when in reality Miki was referring to the temperature and her bad metabolism, hence staying close to Eri. :D

Also, lol @ their opposite answers to Akachin's question... "Do the two of you usually get along well together?"

Eri: We're really close~
Miki: Not at all.

LoL That's how I totally picture Kamemoto, while Eri thinks they're all buddy-buddy Miki thinks otherwise. And yet, opposites attract. :P I think Miki likes to mess with Eri because she knows Eri could never get really mad, but that little shove by Eri shows how scary Eri could be if she ever got truly mad. hehe

There's also a part where Gakikame are linking arms and Miki's off to the side shivering so she grabs onto Eri's other arm. Cute. (click to see ridiculously heavy 4mb gif)

P.S. I love your sig "Gaki-saaaaaaan!" XD

Offline C60533

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2556 on: April 15, 2007, 11:32:16 PM »
This episode had a lot of MikixEri interaction. Not that I'm complaining..it's cute ^_^. It's interesting to watch them but I still don't get it. Especially the cabbage head. What's with him?

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #2557 on: April 15, 2007, 11:34:21 PM »
This episode was better than the first one I think... less time was spent in waste so to speak (hanging around doing absolutely nothing) and while they still hand around it has more things that are fun I think. The fact that the Kanashimi Twilight was almost the whole song (and thus all the lyrics) was awesome! so the performance gets a highlight. Indeed they seemed to have miki picking on eri all episode making her do almost all the activities. The baby falling off the stroller was funny, cause he literallly blew off cause of the wind and yossie had to try to button his butt back to the seat...lol.

While not as fun as the games, I think they are getting the right ideas slowly... time contrainsts hurt a lot I think... cause otherwise I think it woulda been fun to watch them joke about as they made their fake crepes...lol.

It's improving I think... and at the same time being informative to people I think...as they wander the cities...lol. Who knew there was a "mazuiya" out there...lol.

Still wouldn't mind a game or two...ya know like when they had that date hello morning and were doing shapes and stuff...lol or even kidzania...lol
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline JTRIX

• Looking for Green Kame
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2558 on: April 16, 2007, 12:24:52 AM »
The baby falling off the stroller was funny, cause he literallly blew off cause of the wind and yossie had to try to button his butt back to the seat...lol.

It was Mikitty who tried to secure the King Baby's butt.
 O0

Again... what's that "Cabbage Head Dude" had to do???
« Last Edit: April 16, 2007, 12:26:00 AM by JTRIX »
The 5 beams: Sexy Beam, Mayuge Beam/Akabiman Beam, Miracle Beam, and Usa-Chan Beam

Offline flamingmoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2559 on: April 16, 2007, 12:59:54 AM »
What's frustrating is it really doesn't take much effort to make it entertaining. Take for example that episode from last year when Yossi, Miki, Konkon, and Mako had to go shopping for gaijin souvenirs. The situation wasn't that different and they were only given 10 minutes, but it worked because they were given a specific task to accomplish, and more importantly, they had fun doing it. When they have fun, their personalities come out and that makes it more enjoyable for us too. But you can tell the girls aren't enjoying what they're doing on the new show. They're embarassed by those silly outfits and they're bored coz they have to spend half their time waiting out in the cold getting gawked at by people. And no matter how lame the task is, they still have to react like they were fed ice cream instead of crap. If they're not having fun, how can they expect their audience to enjoy it.

And they really need to split them up into smaller groups of 2 or 3 because when they're all together, most of them wait for someone else to initiate something. If nobody does, then they look like walking zombies.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2007, 01:01:28 AM by flamingmoe »

JPHiP Radio (31/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bennie K - Joy Trip